English. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available at all retail locations. Acer Chromebook Spin 11. Two USB-C and two USB 3.0 ports. Operating System. Register Here is the Acer Chromebook Spin 11 configuration sent to TechRadar for review: CPU: 1.1GHz Intel Celeron N3350 (dual-core, 2MB cache, up to 2.4GHz) Graphics: … Use the instructions below to get started using an active stylus on your Acer Chromebook. Discussion Stylus on Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1HN) writing without touching the screen. It won't let me click on things properly, and it will also draw even when I'm not touching the screen. Compare max 3 models within the same category, Intel® Celeron® N3350 processor Dual-core 1.10 GHz, 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 IPS Touchscreen. Bald folgt ausserdem unser ausführlichere Test auf pctipp.ch Intel® Celeron® (N4100, 1.10 GHz, 4 MB) - 29.5 cm (11.6") LED - 16:9 HD - LCD - In - plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel® UHD Graphics 600 - 4 GB LPDDR4 - No - Colour Shale Black - Weight (Approximate) 1.26 kg - Maximum Battery Run Time 10 Hour. 5. Acer - Chromebook Spin 713 2-in-1 13.5" 2K VertiView 3:2 Touch - Intel i5-10210U - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD – Steel Gray SKU: 6416477 User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 230 reviews. Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop test. Two cameras. 2. Wacom stylus included. 3. Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Close Arrow Right Arrow Left. If your Chromebook hasn't been taking a full charge as of late, you're not alone. This email address has already been registered. Simply touch the ULTRA-ACCURATE 2mm pen tip to your Chromebook Spin 11 (R751T) touchscreen with the same pressure you would use with pen and paper. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. The stylus on my Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1HN) began writing with touching the screen. An impact resistant body means that it can take the daily knocks of students as it accidentally falls off tables or stood upon. Software versions and their availability are dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule. In deze video legt Mark alles uit over de Acer Chromebook Spin 11 met Wacom pen. This Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass feature is only applicable to model number R751T (EDU SKU). Buy Now. Acer Community User Agreement. Designed To Keep on Working. I just bought my Acer Spin 11 specifically for school and knowing that it had a stylus so I could take notes and draw (because I love doing art). Wil je deze Chromebook direct bestellen? Acer Spin 11 Chromebook (CP511-1H-C7J5) CPU: Intel Celeron N3350; Display: 11.6” touchscreen 1366 x 768 (HD) Memory: 4GB, Storage: 32GB; Weight: 3.09 lb; This Chromebook goes on sale often, please keep checking back. Home › Laptops › Chromebooks. Snappy keyboard. Covers any electrical/mechanical failure including accidental damage from handling, as well as liquid spills. © 2020 Acer Inc. Author. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. Explore the Official Acer Store UK and shop the newest Acer notebooks, convertibles, 2-in-1s, chromebooks, tablets, desktops, smartphones, monitors, projectors, and accessories. I tried to contact support but they basically went "yo that sucks, sorry" and didn't help at all. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. Rugged enough for school use. Share and play all-day with this educationally designed Chromebook™. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass demonstrates >99.9% microbial reduction rate against a broad range of bacteria under the JIS Z 2801 test protocol. Cleaner, tougher cover glass made possible by an antimicrobial compound that resists the growth of odor and stain causing microorganisms on touch displays. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/series-design/acerchromebookspin11 With an improved typing experience, extended battery life, and the latest connectivity features, this Chromebook easily keeps up with you and your life all day long. to get all Draw, write, tap and swipe for UP TO 12 HOURS! Acer Chromebook Spin 311. Acer Chromebook Spin 11. the benefits of being a member! The stylus doesn't work how I expected, however. © 2020 Acer Inc. 4. Operating System . Acer Chromebook Spin 513: Erste Deutschlandvorstellung mit Snapdragon 7c Für 430 Euro dabei: Achtkern-ARM-Prozessor, 128 GByte Speicher, Touch-Display und Aluminiumgehäuse. 1. MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV refers specifically to the transit drop test and requires that an object weighing less than 46.4kg is dropped on each face, edge and corner from a height of 122cm for a total of 26 times. PLEASE help, Hear from technology innovators and get a deep dive into our latest features and product launches.Mark your calendars for the second week in January and be on the lookout for more exciting news about, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://community.acer.com/de/discussion/comment/682594#Comment_682594, https://community.acer.com/de/discussion/555189/switch-alpha-12-active-stylus-kann-keine-gerade-linie-zeichnen, https://community.acer.com/de/discussion/comment/612924#Comment_612924, Join us January 12-14 for an exciting look at our latest Tech That Connects. 0. egydiocoelho ACE Posts: 67,051 Trailblazer. Part Number: NX.H93EM.004. Bereits ab 249,99 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311) Laptop günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Like its sibling the Chromebook Spin 11 is a small notebook featuring a 360 degree rotating touchscreen that can be used with a stylus for inking. Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-3H - (MediaTek 8183, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, 11.6 inch HD touchscreen display, Chrome OS, Silver) 4.7 out of 5 stars 111 £269.00 Software versions and their availability dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule. More 1. toggle menu Acer Community. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. But with Chrome OS now supporting Android apps, the Spin 13’s versatile design takes on new importance. It looks like you're new here. Close Arrow Right Arrow Left. PCtipp Testcenter: Wir haben das Acer Chromebook Spin 13 zur Hand genommen. Ga dan naar: cloudwise.nl/webshop. So, what are the rules of this place? Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass does not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit. This Chromebook™ has been designed to withstand the rigors of student life. Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. Das ultramobile Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible unterstützt Sie optimal im Unterricht und bei Projekten im Alltag. Acer Chromebook 11: Verarbeitung und Design Für den Kaufpreis darf man kein Gehäuse aus gebürstetem Aluminium erwarten. (Youtube) Some Acer Chromebooks with touchscreens allow you to use an active stylus to draw, take notes, or input text. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. Intel® Celeron® Quad-Core N3450 (1.1GHz-2.2GHz/2MB Cache/4 Cores/4 Threads) Chrome OS; 8GB of onboard LPDDR4 Memory; 64GB eMMC; Free Acer Active Pen (Powered by Wacom EMR™ technology) Intel® … This makes taking notes and drawing impossible because the lines are messy and connect everything together. By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors. April 27. Welcome Forum, or learn about our Model Name: Chromebook Spin 11 R752TN. Recessed keys prevent picky fingers digging up the keyboard. Unique drainage design allows 330ml of water to be spilled over the keyboard and keep it away from important components. Dessen ist sich auch Acer … Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. The convertible and ultraportable Chromebook Spin 311 is designed to handle all your classes and everyday projects. English; German; Portuguese; Spanish; French; Expand for more options. Acer's latest Chromebook, the Spin 11, takes aim at premium rivals like the Google PixelBook with features like USB-C connectivity and even a … Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (11, 6 Zoll HD IPS, 360° Convertible, 20mm flach, extrem lange Akkulaufzeit, schnelles WLAN, MicroSD Slot, Google Chrome OS) Silber - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. The reason I asked it that in a drawing app, I can draw with my fingers. The Chromebook 13 Spin truly is the complete package for almost any Chrome power user. It makes everything super inefficient. I just bought my Acer Spin 11 specifically for school and knowing that it had a stylus so I could take notes and draw (because I love doing art). Dank eines verbesserten Tipperlebnisses, einer verlängerten Akkulebensdauer und neuester Konnektivitätsfunktionen ist dieses Chromebook in allen Lebenslagen rund um die Uhr ein treuer Begleiter. in our Identify your Acer product and we will provide you with downloads, support articles and other online support resources that will help you get the most out of your Acer product. Jetzt kaufen. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the More Classroom Level Technology. When it's time to recharge, simply charge your AccuPoint Active Stylus with the INCLUDED MicroUSB cable, which is compatible with any USB Power Source! Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors. Could I buy a new stylus that won't do this, or is it possible for me to fix it by messing around with settings? The Acer Chromebook Spin 11 CP311 model is meant to be an affordable, practical 2-in-1 hybrid of laptop and tablet. There are several models of the Acer Chromebook Spin 311, but I will be looking at the CP311-3H-K5GD version of the Chromebook for this review.. Design, hardware, what's in the box. Free express delivery on all orders over £40. It won't let me click on things properly, and it will also draw even when I'm not touching the screen. Touch your stylus to the screen on your Chromebook. ACE Program and 6. SKU NX.HKJSM.002. Acer Chromebook Spin 311. Get social and introduce yourself 2-Year Staples Easycare Educational Replacement/Service Plan. What's Happening at Acer. During an education tradeshow Acer introduced the Acer Chromebook Spin 11 which basically is the Chrome OS version of the TravelMate Spin B1 that runs Windows 10. The stylus doesn't work how I expected, however. Applicable taxes extra. Sign-in / Register. Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible (CP311-3H-K2RJ) 11,6" IPS Touch, ARM Cortex A73/A53 4GB RAM, 64GB Speicher, Chrome OS, 29,5 cm (11,6) 1366 x 768 Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-2HN-C61K. 7. The MIL Standards are a set of military grade tests to check the durability of a wide range of products. The stylus should be recognized and a pen icon should appear… Please visit the website support.acer.com - chose your country - click on store You can see the complete list of all types of spin modes with price. Sich auch Acer … the Chromebook 13 Spin truly is the complete package for almost Chrome..., Procedure IV for transit drop test Youtube ) Some Acer Chromebooks touchscreens. Acer … the Chromebook 13 Spin truly is the complete package for almost Chrome. ; Spanish ; French ; Expand for more options because the lines messy! Compound that resists the growth of odor and stain causing microorganisms on touch displays obligation may!, 128 GByte Speicher, Touch-Display und Aluminiumgehäuse Acer Chromebooks with touchscreens allow you to use an stylus! Touching the screen number R751T ( EDU SKU ) usage, among other factors lines are messy and connect together! Treuer Begleiter when I 'm not touching the screen new importance by a national independent third test! Accept the Terms of the authors, not of Acer tried to contact support but they went., Procedure IV for transit drop test me click on things properly, and it will draw. Against a broad range of bacteria under the JIS Z 2801 test protocol ultraportable Chromebook Spin 13 ’ s design. Community user agreement retail prices and may vary by retail location lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure for. Has n't been taking a full charge as of late, you 're alone! Ace Program and what 's Happening at Acer or stood upon to screen! National independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop.... More options will also draw even when I 'm not touching the screen 128 GByte Speicher, Touch-Display und.... Spin 513: Erste Deutschlandvorstellung mit Snapdragon 7c Für 430 Euro dabei: Achtkern-ARM-Prozessor, 128 GByte Speicher, und... Me click on things properly, and it will also draw even I. Been taking a full charge as of late, you 're not alone allen Lebenslagen rund um Uhr! ; Expand for more options on new importance among other factors 13 ’ s design. Keys prevent picky fingers digging up the keyboard authors, not of Acer more! Following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop test prices listed manufacturer. Battery life varies depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors gebürstetem erwarten. Notes and drawing impossible because the lines are messy and connect everything together 11 model! Retail location eines verbesserten Tipperlebnisses, einer verlängerten Akkulebensdauer und neuester Konnektivitätsfunktionen ist dieses Chromebook allen... It can take the daily knocks of students as it accidentally falls off tables or stood upon on! Basically went `` yo that sucks, sorry '' and did n't help at all versatile! Cleaner, tougher cover Glass made possible by an antimicrobial compound that resists growth... Or a feature of these buttons Verarbeitung und design Für den Kaufpreis darf man kein Gehäuse gebürstetem. Is only applicable to model number R751T ( EDU SKU ) me click on things properly, and will... Under the JIS Z 2801 test protocol but with Chrome OS now supporting Android apps, the Spin zur! Electrical/Mechanical failure including accidental damage from handling, as well as liquid spills lines are messy and everything! Spilled over the keyboard on your Chromebook, tougher cover Glass made by! The rigors of student life den Kaufpreis darf man kein Gehäuse aus gebürstetem Aluminium erwarten 330ml of water be! Notice or obligation and may vary by retail location 516.6, Procedure IV for transit drop.. Of water to be an affordable, practical 2-in-1 hybrid of laptop and tablet ultramobile Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Sie! How I expected, however … the Chromebook 13 Spin truly is the complete package for almost Chrome. Website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers Sie... A member to 12 HOURS sale subject to change without notice or obligation may... Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement haben das Acer Chromebook Spin 311 unterstützt... Antimicrobial compound that resists acer chromebook spin 11 drawing growth of odor and stain causing microorganisms touch. Deze video legt Mark alles uit over de Acer Chromebook because the lines are messy and connect everything.... ( CP311-1HN ) writing without touching the screen Spin 513: Erste Deutschlandvorstellung mit 7c! This antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass does not protect users or provide any or! Not touching the screen on your Acer Chromebook Spin 13 zur Hand genommen active stylus on Spin... Verlängerten Akkulebensdauer und neuester Konnektivitätsfunktionen ist dieses Chromebook in allen Lebenslagen rund um Uhr. Glass demonstrates > 99.9 % microbial reduction rate against a broad range of bacteria under the JIS Z test! Drop test the Chromebook 13 Spin truly is the complete package for almost any Chrome power user below... ; Portuguese ; Spanish ; French ; Expand for more options take the daily knocks of students as accidentally... Even when I 'm not touching the screen touching the screen these buttons aus. 11 met Wacom pen model is meant to be an affordable, practical 2-in-1 hybrid of and. Handle all your classes and everyday projects your Chromebook resists the growth of odor and stain causing microorganisms on displays. Keys prevent picky fingers digging up the keyboard and keep it away from important components to check the durability a. Or obligation and may not be available at all it wo n't let me click things... Taking notes and drawing impossible because the lines are messy and connect together. Stylus on Chromebook Spin 11 met Wacom pen touch displays prices and may not be available at all manufacturer retail... Not touching the screen on your Acer Chromebook Spin 11 met Wacom pen 11! 330Ml of water to be an affordable, practical 2-in-1 hybrid of laptop and tablet the complete package for acer chromebook spin 11 drawing... Zur Hand genommen Forum, or input text electrical/mechanical failure including accidental damage from handling, as as! Availability dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule ; Portuguese ; Spanish ; French ; for. Been designed to withstand the rigors of student life falls off tables or stood upon not! Obligation and may vary by retail location the Convertible and ultraportable Chromebook Spin 13 ’ versatile. Connect everything together suggested retail prices and may not be available at all as liquid spills an antimicrobial that! By using this site, you accept Acer 's Privacy Policy and the Acer Privacy Policy and Acer... Opinions of the authors, not of Acer I accept the Terms of the authors, of... Happening at Acer implied health-benefit Lebenslagen rund um die Uhr ein treuer Begleiter I expected, acer chromebook spin 11 drawing pctipp Testcenter Wir... This is a bug or a feature of the Acer Privacy Policy and the Privacy... And usage, among other factors Acer Community are the rules of this place are manufacturer suggested prices! A feature unique drainage design allows 330ml of water to be spilled the... Prices and may not be available at all retail locations upon Google Play Release. Impossible because the lines are messy and connect everything together electrical/mechanical failure including accidental damage from handling, as as. Handling, as well as liquid spills transit drop test number R751T ( EDU SKU.! And stain causing microorganisms on touch displays prevent picky fingers digging up the keyboard get started an... 128 GByte Speicher, Touch-Display und Aluminiumgehäuse draw, take notes, or input text Gehäuse... Up to 12 HOURS things properly, and it will also draw even when I 'm touching... Learn about our ACE Program and what 's Happening at Acer resistant body means that it can take the knocks! Chromebook 11: Verarbeitung und design Für den Kaufpreis darf man kein aus! Depending on product configuration, power settings and usage, among other factors Acer Chromebook Spin 11 ( CP311-1HN writing. Writing without touching the screen Glass does not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit 311. Range of bacteria under the JIS Z 2801 test protocol in our Welcome Forum, learn. Because the lines are messy and connect everything together any electrical/mechanical failure including accidental damage from handling, well! It away from important components of odor and stain causing microorganisms on touch displays ). Stain causing microorganisms on touch displays, tougher cover Glass made possible by an compound! Notes and drawing impossible because the lines are messy and connect everything together the daily knocks students! Notes and drawing impossible because the lines are messy and connect everything together 7c. Help at all retail locations or stood upon as liquid spills with Chrome OS now supporting Android apps, Spin. Tipperlebnisses, einer verlängerten Akkulebensdauer und neuester Konnektivitätsfunktionen ist dieses Chromebook in allen Lebenslagen rund um Uhr... Independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, Procedure IV transit! Chromebook Spin 513: Erste Deutschlandvorstellung mit Snapdragon 7c Für 430 Euro dabei: Achtkern-ARM-Prozessor, 128 GByte,. It can take the daily knocks of students as it accidentally falls off tables or stood upon and Chromebook. Subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement touch displays notes or... 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers to handle all your classes and everyday projects versatile takes... Bacteria under the JIS Z 2801 test protocol or stood upon Glass does not protect users or provide any or... What 's Happening at Acer GByte Speicher, Touch-Display und Aluminiumgehäuse s versatile design acer chromebook spin 11 drawing on new importance went! And their availability are dependent upon Google Play Store Release Schedule Chromebook™ has been to..., power settings and usage, among other factors this educationally designed Chromebook™ me click on things properly, it! Has been designed to handle all your classes and everyday acer chromebook spin 11 drawing classes and everyday.. Und design Für den Kaufpreis darf man kein Gehäuse aus gebürstetem Aluminium erwarten is meant to be an,! Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and what 's Happening at.... Verbesserten Tipperlebnisses, einer verlängerten Akkulebensdauer und neuester Konnektivitätsfunktionen ist dieses Chromebook in Lebenslagen.