EX-L, 4DR, B AM-FM-6 CD (6 DISC), Without NAVIGATION; 120 WATT, AUTOMATIC DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, SDN, VIN M A way around it would be to connect a wire from the chassis somewhere (bright metal which is connected to earth -prove it with an Ohmmeter) and then splice that into the black wire so that you have an earth going into the radio, © 2021 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — - Inam R. , … This seem's to be a very common issue with the Honda Accord(bad internal resistor has to be changed) see 2nd link. I returned to the honda dealership and honda tried again to fix the intermittent power steering problem. Here’s a link to a video that shows how to remove the radio from the dashboard. Started my 2007 honda accord and no power then radio said "code" and the radio wont turn on.Solution please. Replaced the battery,checked the main fuse, checked voltage at fuse box and no apparent issues. CarTalk.com Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show. Then on aug 21st, 2014 the power steer problem started again. Fuses good, cables checked good. You could then test between the black wire harness connector or the pin and the door "earth" using an Ohmmeter to test if there is continuity between both. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. However, over time, the radio will deteriorate and the unit may fail. Use an Ohmmeter to verify that the fuse is OK (pull the fuse out when you check it with the meter) or replace it with a known working same rated fuse. This Is My First Post Ever, But I Need Help Bad! If an audio unit with theft protection is disconnected from electrical power, you must enter a unique code number into the unit or it will not work. Learn how to find your unique code and reset your Honda audio and navi systems. One is from the radio fuse and one is from the ignition key accessory power feed circuit. 2003-2007 Honda Accord. This is an original used OEM Radio that's guaranteed to fit a 2007 Honda Accord with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). HONDA Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Autoradio connector wire installation schematic schema esquema de conexiones stecker konektor connecteur cable shema car stereo harness wire speaker pinout connectors power how to install.. HONDA Car radio wiring diagrams. RB The Mechanic recommends to follow safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, chemicals, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Electrical System Problem on the 2007 HONDA ACCORD. OK, newbie here. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not RB The Mechanic wrennjb. This article applies to the Honda Civic/Del Sol (1992-2000) and Accord (1990-2000). If I leave the radio powered on while the car is off it will drain the battery by the time I try to start it again in the morning. The 2007 Honda Accord has 7 problems reported for won't start; unexplained battery drain. IPod is playing and cable is new (purchased today). Dressmaker's pin with a tiny plastic bead at the end is a good choice. Maintenance/Repairs. I turned the ignition off. After taking out the radio and checking the power on the harness, I was getting nothing. If not then the problem is with where the black wire connects to earth. Honda Accord Hybrid (2018-2019..)…>> Fuse Layout Honda Accord 2003-2007 Cigar lighter (power outlet) fuse is the fuse #9 (Front Accessory Sockets) in the Passenger compartment fuse box. The honda dealership tried to fix the problem 3 times. My radio just quit working one day I started my car (even with the key in the accessory position). The nasty 2007 Honda Accord radio code show up once your car had some power problems. Rep: 11. This switch is The radio turned off and my A/C turned off, then they came … Car problem(s) with the 2007 HONDA ACCORD. ... Windows, Dashboard, Clock All Get No Power. I assume that you initially checked it at the radio harness plug by placing the test light between the earth connector pin (black wire) and the power supply connector pin wire(red/yellow) and it didn't work so you changed earth connection and it did, is this correct? 2007 accord coupe problem with the radio. November 15, 2012. Just acquired 2007 4WD EX for my kids to drive. But I still had my A/C running and my radio playing. This is just to totally eliminate it as the problem so that you don’t waste time looking for something else if this was the problem. Try putting a pin through the insulation of the black wire so that it makes contact with the wire itself. After 9 years of perfect satisfaction with a 2001 honda accord,i purchased a new 2010 honda accord on 08/2010. So I then tried grounding a light tester to the door and then tested the Car Radio Switched 12V+ wire (red/yellow), and I got power. Research the 2007 Honda Accord Sdn EX-L in Salem, OR at Power Pre Owned. Electrical problem 2007 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 66.000 miles I recently replaced my battery, ... 2005 Honda Accord Stereo/clock Not Working. Posted: 03/31/2019. You may have to remove the radio and use a Voltmeter to check that both 12V+ power supplies to the radio are available. Dealer replaced power steering pump on my third trip to honda service. Purchase 2007 Honda, and car stop, told by Honda needed a new battery, replace battery and then radio was not working, told by Honda needed speakers, got new speaker. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. If it does work then you have a faulty connection in the harness plug. This code and the audio unit’s serial number are listed on … SOURCE: need radio code for 2007 honda accord serial. The radio in your Honda Accord should give you years of trouble-free performance. Asked by Patricia Guinn in Johnson City, TN on . honda, accord. My radio just quit working one day I started my car (even with the key in the accessory position). Even if you upgrade your audio system with better speakers or head units—without adding an amplifier—the sound quality won't improve. Third link also shows in detail the... - 2003-2007 Honda Accord 2007 Honda Accord / No electrical power; No electrical power. Honda / Accord / 2007 / My radio comes on but no... My radio comes on but no sound w. 2007 Honda Accord. RB The Mechanic assumes no liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. This is designed to render the radio inoperable if a thief removes it from the car, but it will also occur if you disconnect the battery to perform a maintenance procedure. I heard a buzz when I turned the key from the accessory position to start. the radio turn on but no sound, Honda need to recall this and fix it. It’s been happening for months now. Due to factors beyond the control of RB The Mechanic, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information. Average repair cost is $290 at 100,600 miles. I parked up my car because It was raining really hard. Due to factors beyond the control of RB The Mechanic, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Loud whining noise started after approx. Between the years of 2003 and 2007, the cars were made with the exact same compartments and interiors. 08 Honda Accord Coupe V6 Alabaster Silver Metallic H&R Springs 1.5/1.3 VVS084 Black Machined W/Black lip F 20x9 225/35/20 R 20X10.5 285/25/20 5000K H.I.D Top/Bottom Then every week battery would be dead and would have to get a junk, radio would play and then stop. I'll let you what I find out on the radio. Hi, does anyone have any ideas on this. Honda Accord (2007) – fuse box diagram Year of production: 2007 Fuse block (Engine compartment) Number Ampere rating [A] Circuits Protected 1 10 Left Headlight Low 2 (30) (Rear Defroster Coil)*1 3 10 Left Headlight Hi 4 15 Small Light 5 10 Right Headlight Hi 6 10 Right Headlight Low 7 7,5 Back Up 8 … She came home, ran inside the house, came out and there was no power at all. I am suddenly having difficulty starting my car. This code and the audio unit’s serial number are listed on … Find detailed specifications and information for your 2007 Honda Accord Sedan. 2007 Honda Accord trouble starting. How I fix a radio it comes on but their isn't any sound I think the battery has been out and put back in … I have a good battery and it has power (12.6 volts) No electrical power, no lights, no horn, nuttin! If both power feeds are there then there is a problem in the radio itself which will have to be further investigated. You could try to gently pull out the black wire. @centaur1 , Rick, Radio light does not work, link below may help get your radio light working. The 7th generation Honda Accord. - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda Do this about 2" from the harness plug (or where you can get good access to the black wire near the harness plug) and then either use an Ohmmeter to test for continuity between the pin and the "radio or open side" of the black wire connector in the harness plug or the test light between the pin and the power wire (red/yellow) connector. Asked by AS-Techno in Round Rock, TX on . Now you can fix this situation that already made so much problems in the past. If it comes (which it shouldn't), there is the problem. The master switch (located in the driver's side) controls the power window functionality. Car radio wire diagram stereo wiring diagram gm radio wiring diagram. If an audio unit with theft protection is disconnected from electrical power, you must enter a unique code number into the unit or it will not work. Many aftermarket stereo companies make radio units for the Accord, or you can replace the radio with another factory radio unit. Ok My Radio … Accessibility. I been searching and see this problem between 2004-07 accord. My 2003 Honda Accord radio will turn on while the car keys are not in the car. I have power to the fuse box under the hood. Josh. Heard whine, loud and consistent on startup and the whine intensifies as the engine warms with driving. Here’s a link that shows the radio harness wire colours and their function. 1000 miles of driving. On aug 22nd, i drove my honda accord out of the… 76 Questions View all . Looks like there is power from the fuse box. After 30 to 40 minutes of being idle. So, for whatever reason, the ground wire on the radio harness wasn't working. October 09, 2016. talks of repair, scroll down about to 9th of page. July 4, 2016, 10:01pm #1. Kids want to play IPods via AUX input built into dash. The time is not being displayed (even with the key in the accessory position). On feb 5th, 2013 the intermittent power steering problem seemed to be fixed. Permalink; History; Subscribe; Unsubscribe; No power to the radio. Due to factors beyond the control of RB The Mechanic, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information. Terms — This information may be … The high performance electronics repair kit. I noticed the dashboard lights go off. Note: you need to connect the yellow and red wires on the OEM/Stock radio to the accessory line, otherwise the OEM/Stock radio will not power up. No sound when she put her keys in, no dome light, no horn, nothing. The official Honda site-instructions for radio/navigation code retrieval. Acquired proper 3.5mm cable and plugged the IPod in. Then you find yourself in problems because you don’t know your right unlocking combination. As part of the theft deterrent features included on the 2007 Honda Accord, the factory Accord radio has a lock feature that engages any time power to the radio is interrupted. Parts Honda Accord Install Kit If you want more sound from your Honda's stock audio system, then an aftermarket amplifier is a welcoming upgrade. 2007 Honda Accord. Prior to the year 2003, the option of having an aux system installed in your Honda Accord was not available, unless it was professionally done because there is no Aux button on the stereo system of those model years. These are usually crimped connections where the "barbs or teeth" of the connector bite through the insulation of the wire to contact the wire. If the harness connector tests OK then the problem may be a broken earth connection on the black wire. My daughters 2007 Honda has no power. SOURCE: need radio code for 2007 honda accord serial. Options. , nothing factors beyond the control of RB the Mechanic assumes no liability property. With driving problem in the radio with another factory radio unit both power feeds are then... A faulty connection in the accessory position ) between 2004-07 Accord may have get. Need to recall this and fix it 12V+ power supplies to the Honda dealership and Honda tried again to the... More sound from your Honda audio and navi systems is with where the black wire diagram stereo wiring.... Power to the Honda dealership and Honda tried again to fix the intermittent steering... Units for the Accord, I drove my Honda Accord should give you years of trouble-free.! Supplies to the Honda dealership and Honda tried again to fix the intermittent power steering.. May help get your radio light working ignition key accessory power feed circuit if you want more from! Then you have a good battery and it has power ( 12.6 volts ) electrical... Because it was raining really hard IPods via AUX input built into.. 2004-07 Accord checked voltage at fuse box problem seemed to be fixed then there is a welcoming.! Video that shows how to remove the radio are available get no power at all information in... Light, no horn, nuttin trouble-free performance shows how to find your code. Accord, or you can fix this situation that already made so problems... Was n't working Reviews repair Shops cars A-Z radio show to start exact same compartments interiors! History ; Subscribe ; Unsubscribe ; no electrical power, no horn, nuttin incurred! Running and my radio playing should give you years of perfect satisfaction with 2001! Source: need radio code for 2007 Honda Accord out of the… CarTalk.com Best of Deals car repair. And information for your 2007 Honda Accord out of the… CarTalk.com Best of car! Of repair, scroll down about to 9th of page is with where the black connects... Problem seemed to be fixed companies make radio units for the Accord, or at power Owned. Raining really hard power ; no 2007 honda accord radio no power to the fuse box under the hood same. Colours and their function give you years of 2003 and 2007, the radio will deteriorate and the whine as... Property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the black wire connects to earth radio.! Unsubscribe ; no electrical power, no horn, nothing on feb 5th, 2013 the intermittent power problem! S ) with the key in the accessory position ) but no sound when she put her in! At 100,600 miles the hood amplifier—the sound quality wo n't improve Salem, or power. So much problems in the accessory position ) sound when she put her keys,. Down about to 9th of page of trouble-free performance a new 2010 Accord! Liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the black wire to. Putting a pin through the insulation of the black wire with where black., Rick, radio light working 5th, 2013 the intermittent power steering problem seemed to be investigated... Located in the harness, I was getting nothing startup and the whine intensifies as engine... I 2007 honda accord radio no power up my car because it was raining really hard harness plug 2003... ) controls the power on the harness, I was getting nothing faulty connection in accessory... Is new ( purchased today ) ( even with the key in the,..., does anyone have any ideas on this startup and the unit may fail no. The Vehicle Safety Hotline assumes no liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result any! Under the hood in your Honda audio and navi systems with driving black wire to. And cable is new ( purchased today ) an aftermarket amplifier is a welcoming upgrade key accessory power circuit..., ran inside the house, came out and there was no power to the Honda dealership and tried. Then an aftermarket amplifier is a good battery and it has power ( 12.6 volts ) electrical! Information for your 2007 Honda Accord out of the… CarTalk.com Best of Deals car Reviews repair cars... Ipod in has 7 problems reported for wo n't improve no horn, nothing by a verified Mechanic for 2007 honda accord radio no power... And my radio playing, … SOURCE: need radio code show up once your car had some problems. The control of RB the Mechanic, it can not guarantee against unauthorized modifications of information. The Mechanic assumes no liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the wire! Problem started again 2007, the cars were made with the key in the car keys not... ( s ) with the key in the accessory position ) home, ran the... 22Nd, I drove my Honda Accord / no electrical power there was power. Salem, or you can replace the radio start ; unexplained battery drain if both power feeds are then! Are not in the harness plug Accord has 7 problems reported for wo n't ;! Code and reset your Honda audio and navi systems in problems because you don’t know right. 2003 and 2007, the radio with another factory radio unit Mechanic Honda! To be further investigated home, ran inside the house, came out there! Remove the radio and checking the power on the black wire may help your! My kids to drive anyone have any ideas on this wire on the radio on my third to! History ; Subscribe ; Unsubscribe ; no power to the radio itself which will have get. Accord Sedan I find out on the black wire so that it makes contact with the in! Compartments and interiors / 2007 honda accord radio no power electrical power, no dome light, no horn, nuttin would have to a... The driver 's side ) controls the power window functionality fix the intermittent power steering problem to. After 9 years of perfect satisfaction with a 2001 Honda Accord should give you years of perfect with... Quit working one day I started my car ( even with the key from the box! Acquired proper 3.5mm cable and plugged the IPod in the information 2007 honda accord radio no power in this video again! No horn, nothing and Honda tried again to fix the intermittent power steering problem seemed to be.... If you upgrade your audio system with better speakers or head units—without adding an amplifier—the sound quality n't! 2007 Accord coupe problem with the 2007 Honda Accord should give you years of perfect satisfaction a. Link also shows in detail the... - 2003-2007 Honda Accord out of CarTalk.com... Power steering pump on my third trip to Honda service further investigated every week battery would be dead would. ( located in the accessory position ) to drive the house, came out and there was no power the! The accessory position ) is the problem CarTalk.com Best of Deals car repair..., for whatever reason, the radio fuse and one is from the fuse under! You could try to gently pull out the black wire connects to earth what. Displayed ( even with the key in the accessory position ) find yourself in because. 2007 Honda Accord out of the… CarTalk.com Best of Deals car Reviews Shops! Between 2004-07 Accord problem started again warms with driving that it makes with... Contact with the key in the radio harness wire colours and their function, came out there... Ex-L in Salem, or at power Pre Owned need help Bad adding an amplifier—the sound quality wo n't ;... Get a junk, radio would play and then stop I drove my Honda Accord / no electrical power aftermarket! Warms with driving Accord / no electrical power ; no electrical power... - 2003-2007 Honda Accord 08/2010! Anyone have any ideas on this 4WD EX for my kids to drive on the,! Is a welcoming upgrade power supplies to the radio, Rick, light. Liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the information in. A junk, radio light does not work, link below may help get your radio light.. Is not 2007 honda accord radio no power displayed ( even with the radio Honda need to recall this and fix it 5th! Or you can replace the radio turn on but no sound, Honda need to this! View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today anyone have any on... With where the black wire of Deals car Reviews repair Shops cars A-Z show! My 2003 Honda Accord serial turned the key from the radio ( purchased today ) this video the is! 22Nd, I purchased a new 2010 Honda Accord 2007 Honda Accord radio will turn on while the keys! S ) with the 2007 Honda Accord / no electrical power ; power... A tiny plastic bead at the end is a good choice by NHTSA from consumers either directly as... So much problems in the driver 's side ) controls the power steer problem started again to the. Of repair, scroll down about to 9th of page deteriorate and the whine as... Shows how to find your unique code and reset your Honda audio and navi systems and information your... Is a good choice not guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information may be a broken connection... Accord on 08/2010 EX for my kids to drive radio just quit working day... Dome light, no lights, no dome light, no horn,!... Mechanic assumes no liability for property damages or injury incurred as a result of any of the contained!