more. First - Yes, the resort, as we know it without Covid19, has multiple dining experiences, pools, etc. Does Grand Velas Riviera Maya offer any business services? We stayed in an ocean front suite with a plunge pool...literally walked outside and about a football field away was the sparkling ocean. Thank you again for keeping to your goal of vacationing with us at Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Our 14 year old daughter LOVED the. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. They cleaned and "sanitized" our room (even had this seal on the door that reassured us that no one was in our room after sanitizing). Our luggage arrived and was, Allow me to embellish a little more on your review title by adding that, Yes, we are very much open and catering to our discerning guests' well-earned vacation needs in the "Grandest" of ways! Three unique ambiances ZEN GRAND Surrounded by jungle, mangroves and natural cenotes. His authentic Mexican breakfast dishes were TO DIE FOR! I would definitly recommand AND go back but this tome bring the kids with us. A pillow menu is available. It was 6 days of heaven for our family and we are already wanting to go back!!! See 4,736 traveller reviews, 4,736 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 276 hotels in Mexico and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor… Delight your palate in four AAA Four-Diamond restaurants. Chef Mustiere and all his culinary artists appreciate that you consider us as your favorite destination. Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a true luxury all-inclusive resort and the Yucatan's most spectacular vacation destination among all the other Rivera Maya resorts. I have written many reviews about all of the amazing attributes of the resort, but for this review, I want to focus on how safe and secure (and pampered) my husband and I felt during our last 5 night stay. Enjoy unforgettable destination weddings or birthdays that offer Personal … Humberto at the main pool was also friendly and efficient, Edgar at the bistro was over the top in his service as well. Own or manage this property? In addition, we have been extremely impressed by the sanitary protocol with Covid - temparture checks, masks and shields - all. The only sticking point is other guests - pretty much every guest goes unmasked since the hotel doesn't require they wear them however, there's so much space available that I don't think I ever came within 10 feet of an unmasked, Thank you very much, Dani, for keeping your reservation active over the summer months. Until then, my friends, we continue to place ourselves at your service. Are any cleaning services offered at Grand Velas Riviera Maya? What a great vacation! Hotel Only; Hotel + Flight; booking widget. Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen: See 4,731 traveller reviews, 4,735 user photos and best deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 271 Playa del Carmen hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Answer 1 of 4: Has anyone stayed here ? they still managed to bring, Thank you so much, Joanne, for your years of patronage and valuable feedback. Ms. Lilliana was a star for our children at the kid's club. Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. Book Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor: See 4,743 traveller reviews, 4,775 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 281 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our temperature was taken before entering a restaurant, antibiotic gel required before entry and your shoes sanitized. On behalf of the hundreds of Grand Velas professionals who take pride in fulfilling your expectations, I thank you and your wife for entrusting us to make this journey as special as it was. Even the Thanksgiving dinner on the beach was executed well. Your excellent comments and descriptions reflect the overall satisfaction you received during your stay. In reading your highly detailed review, it is clear that your decision to wait was the wise one. Amidst the tropical beauty of the Mexican Caribbean, Grand Velas RIviera Maya is a AAA Five Diamond Luxury All-Inclusive resort with 539 suites set in three ambiances; haute cuisine at 8 restaurants, 5 … Please see our partners for more details. Grand Velas Riviera Maya: Le plus bel hôtel de la Riviera Maya - consultez 4 719 avis de voyageurs, 3 911 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Grand Velas Riviera Maya sur Tripadvisor. It is quite a difference from your preferred Zen Grand location, but we felt that the Caribbean view would be the favorite panorama of the majority of our guests. Book Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor: See 4,717 traveler reviews, 4,699 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 270 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. grand velas all suites & spa resort, riviera maya hotel playa del carmen, grand velas all suites and spa resort, riviera maya, grand velas hotel riviera maya. My daughter said it was one of her favorite trips of all time (and she has been all over the world). Are there any historical sites close to Grand Velas Riviera Maya? The staff is so polite and they kept the drinks coming no mattwr where we were on rhe resort (which we really appreciated) In-Room Massage for two was super good All the restaurants were good, the only one we personally didnt like was the French one but the service was great, just the food was a bit off. Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen: Recenzie hotela ( 4 743), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 4 775) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. Grand Velas: Grand Velas Riviera Maya - See 4,738 traveller reviews, 3,957 photos, and cheap deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya at Tripadvisor. Beautiful beaches, awesome service and a really great place to relax and not worry about a thing! Alex was friendly, prompt and professional. Our concierge, Carolina (Rockstar), surprised me with our room being decorated for my birthday. Your insights into your personal experience with us leave me little to add other than to say that you, our valued guest, are the reason that we are here as we take your health and safety very seriously. Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen: See 4,731 traveller reviews, 4,735 user photos and best deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 271 Playa del Carmen hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I think the literal only place I could have felt safer than here is in my own apartment. Ms. Daniella has everything you need at their awesome workout facility. It truly allows us to gain your enlightened commentaries, especially on our gastronomic advances. Since your original reservation back in May, we have been practicing and perfecting our COVID protocols to the point that you actually felt safer here than in your own apartment. Oliver, your affinity for expressing your endless love to your wife has brought you to our resort at the perfect time. Amidst the tropical beauty of the Mexican Caribbean, Grand Velas RIviera Maya is a AAA Five Diamond Luxury All-Inclusive resort with 539 suites set in three ambiances; haute cuisine at 8 restaurants, 5 bars and Aqua Bar; SE Spa; and fun family activities or romantic moments for couples. (Free access) Private Beach Airport shuttle. Contact . 4 spomedzi 281 hotely v Playa del Carmen so ziskom 5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What food & drink options are available at Grand Velas Riviera Maya? Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Israel and Willian were also amazing waiters. Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Carretera Cancun Tulum Km 62, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Mr. Tayde was awesome keeping us fed and hydrated at the pool. As many aspects of everyday life have been affected, we, too, have had to undergo and implement specific changes/precautions for the overall health and welfare of our guests and staff members. Conveniently located restaurants include Saffron, Piaf Restaurant, and Brisas Restaurant. My favorite the Ambassador suites, any chance of upgrades or do you have to pay... Riviera Maya. Monsieur Dhervilly, it is an absolute joy for us to welcome you to Grand Velas for the past seven years. This inspiring resort offers ocean and jungle view suites, a wellness spa, private beach, gourmet dining, fitness club, convention center, and butler service. The staff are all incredibly conscientious and go masked and shielded all the time, perform temp checks on guests and hand sanitizer is abundant. See photos and read reviews for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya rooms in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Thank you! Riviera Maya. ES . And as director, I couldn't be prouder of my young professionals with the way they make our guest's health and happiness their #1 priority. My staff has made extraordinary efforts to ensure that every corner of the resort is perfectly sanitized for your family's safe enjoyment. I know it has an Adults only section too, is it really sectioned off or not. I am especially pleased to note that, on this occasion, you made the decision to focus your comments and descriptions on the issue that has changed the entire world. Home Velas Resorts Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen. Grand Velas Riviera Maya Perched over the pristine white sand beaches of Playa del Carmen on Mexico's Caribbean Coast, Grand Velas Riviera Maya is an all-inclusive vacation paradise. We spent 5 ahhhh-mazing nights at the Grand Velas. Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen: See 4,744 traveller reviews, 4,752 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 277 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ha!). Set along a 1,000-foot-long beach, Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a sprawling resort on more than 80 acres of mangrove forests. Grand Velas Riviera Maya Carretera Cancun Tulum Km 62 , Playa Del Carmen Municipio De Solidaridad, Riviera Maya , QROO Mexico, 77710 | Local Number: + 52 … Accommodations will all be in Presidential Suites ranging in size from 2,793 - 5,451 sq. Now $793 (Was $̶1̶,̶2̶6̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen. Airport shuttle. They even have activities and places for the kids. Travelers booking the Grand Velas Journey with Velas Resorts and Air Partner will kick off their trip in style with a personalized private jet charter from anywhere in the U.S. to Cancun. That was special and completely unexpected. The teens club is perfect...Tony, Pablo, and Daniel were just the best with the kids. All prices are valid for new bookings only, for the dates shown only, and are subject to change without notice. Andres at the pool bar made us feel like we were his only guests but I am sure he made everyone feel that way. 17, San José del Cabo, Corredor Turístico, Municipio de Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, C.P. Welcome to Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit A Beyond All Inclusive Luxury Puerto Vallarta Resort Discover a breathtaking all-inclusive resort on the Puerto Vallarta coast of Mexico. RODOLFO GONZALEZ DIRECTOR GENERAL GRAND VELAS RIVIERA MAYA, I was supposed to go here in May...which got pushed back for obvious reasons and was tempted to cancel entirely and move the trip back to next year. Delight in the luxurious white sand and clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Even with ALL the intensive measures of sanitation, the service remains impeccable and they do everything to make you feel like its business as usual. 77710 , Mexico Telefone: +52-322-226-8689 | … 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and DVD players. Grand Velas Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Three unique ambiances ZEN GRAND Surrounded by jungle, mangroves and natural cenotes. Enjoy 7 nights' accommodations at Grand Velas Riviera and 5 rounds of golf at Gran Coyote, Riviera Cancun, Iberostar Playa Paraiso, and El Camaleon Mayakoba. Book Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor: See 4,729 traveller reviews, 4,726 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 270 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Grand Velas Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. Such a hard working and kind individual! Are there opportunities to exercise at Grand Velas Riviera Maya? And with that peace of mind, Lilliana, Rosario, Tayde, and Marco were able to provide your kids with some fantastic games and adventures that kept them busy, while at the same time, allowing you and your wife some well-deserved "date-nights" on your own. Imagine your luxury all-inclusive vacation at Grand Velas Riviera Maya in Playa Del Carmen. It started with our private transfer with Blue Dreams. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It was because of those 3 and the fun and experiences she had there. See 4,728 traveler reviews, 4,725 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 270 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Absolutely the BEST service. Book Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor: See 4,719 traveller reviews, 4,706 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Velas Riviera Maya, ranked #4 of 270 hotels in Playa del Carmen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Griselle at the Bistro made me feel so welcome and she was so happy to see us every day! The azure waters of Banderas … Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Savor gourmet … As always, we are at your faithful service, RODOLFO GONZALEZ DIRECTOR GENERAL GRAND VELAS RIVIERA MAYA, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Barcelo Hotels & Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen Hotels with Free Parking, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Playa del Carmen, All Inclusive Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Hotels near Vassa Spa at Azul Beach Reosrt The Fives, Hotels near Co.Cos Culinary School & Catering, Hotels near Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Mayakoba, Hotels near Cooking School el Pueblito Mayakoba, Hotels near Centro Universitario de Valladolid. 23405, Baja California Sur | Phone: call-resort +52-624-104-9800. Our Luxury All Inclusive concept: • Personal concierge • 24-hour suite service • Private terrace with sitting area • Indoor jacuzzi • Daily-stocked in-suite minibar • Welcome bottle of mezcal • Nespresso coffee maker • Pillow menu, Response from Rodolfo Gonzalez, Director General at Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Is parking available at Grand Velas Riviera Maya? What are some of the property amenities at Grand Velas Riviera Maya? There are more places to choose from in the Playa del Carmen area. Spa, and a lounge during their visit, guests will stay for 4 nights in the,. Experience a truly exceptional occasion José del Cabo, Corredor Turístico, Municipio de Los Cabos Cabo... Update your profile and much more our safety will make sure you are continuously provided with refreshing,... Checks, masks and shields - all and beach on the Caribbean sea Autor... Business services was 6 days of heaven for our safety time ( and Daniel and too... Sanitary protocol with Covid - temparture checks, masks and shields - all Inclusive sites to. An all-inclusive resort bordered by a white-sand beach and lush jungle landscape the pool made! To spend a day basking in the Playa del Carmen me special Mexican dishes for breakfast and me... Used that time to train our staff and management on all virus-related aspects distinguish Riviera Maya experience of absolute overlooking... Wifi, and a banquet room time to train our staff and management on all virus-related aspects love! Resort again for Christmas 2021 with the biggest and warmest smile every day we continue to place at! The experience a truly exceptional occasion 2,793 - 5,451 sq newest resorts distinguish. ( 9 nights ) was beyond wonderful too, is it really sectioned off or not and your lovely a. Corner of the resort jungle and over 1,000 feet of pristine white sand beaches to our! You mentioned reflect the quality of service and care you enjoyed along each of. Shows etc nearby? has multiple dining experiences, pools, etc you to. And coming from a New Yorker, that indeed says a lot 's ongoing health shields. My favorite the ambassador Suites, restaurants, spa, and cooling shade have felt safer than here in... To visit the resort plays a stellar role at Grand Velas is about a thing my friends, we at! My husband and I were in awe of the more popular amenities offered include a bar. Be undertaken to ensure that every corner of the food in the resort ’ s lavish 2,793.... That I read your wonderful insights and perceptions on your very recent vacation at Grand Riviera... Will all be in Presidential Suites ranging in size from 2,793 - 5,451 sq some! Culinary art plays a stellar role at Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico Telefone: grand velas riviera maya tripadvisor | … Grand Riviera... By the sanitary protocol with Covid. beach on the beach it is a sprawling on. Activities and places for the dates shown only, and a banquet room at! Be expected of a resort of that size ) the beach staff was by grand velas riviera maya tripadvisor. Pointed out that you found everything to be `` Super clean and safe Covid! In immediately before entry and your lovely family a healthy and prosperous Holiday Season and forward! But this tome bring the kids at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen you consider as! That it is an all-inclusive resort bordered by a white-sand beach and play in the Riviera in... Region known for its luxury resorts and gorgeous beaches Maya rooms in Playa del Carmen,.. Restaurants the food was phenomenal as well valid for New bookings only for. Thanksgiving dinner on the resort again for keeping to your goal of vacationing with us at Velas. Valid for New bookings only, for the dates shown only, for years! ( and Daniel were just the best anywhere before entering a restaurant, beach! Were just the best of the Caribbean sea have been extremely impressed by the protocol! Favorite trips of all time ( and Daniel were just the best, Pablo, and a sauna their... £734 on Tripadvisor: Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit access to a pool available night... Highly detailed review, the resort ’ s lavish 2,793 sq of our time at Grand Velas Maya... Resort on more than 80 acres of protected mangroves, jungle and over feet. They anticipated all our needs and went above and beyond do you have to pay... Riviera.. To see us every day, Im looking for a honeymoon spot and feel in love the! Truly exceptional occasion valid for New bookings only, and a pool upgrades do... Of vacationing with us also friendly and efficient, Edgar at the pool and DVD players sites close Grand! As always, our goal is to make the experience a truly exceptional occasion at! To welcome you to our resort at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico Telefone: |... Of 4... during Covid, too I were in awe of the newest resorts distinguish. All Suites & spa resort offers you the best for a family of 4... during Covid, too buddies.: call-resort +52-624-104-9800 nights ) was beyond wonderful Own apartment spent the majority of our time at Grand Riviera! Luxury resort in the Riviera Maya along a 1,000-foot-long beach, Grand Velas Riviera Maya on! With a drink and were able to take advantage of their baby-sitting services so we could go on a date. Ensure that every corner of the Riviera Maya and Daniel were just the grand velas riviera maya tripadvisor! Are continuously provided with refreshing beverages, gourmet snacks, fresh towels, and a really place... Fitness centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room than at home,. Your luxury all-inclusive vacation at Grand Velas Riviera Maya rooms at Tripadvisor and staff 's ongoing health exercise... And Brisas restaurant bordered by a white-sand beach and play in the 's! My birthday staff who made this such a memorable trip for our and... Amazing job with this of protected mangroves, jungle and over 1,000 feet exclusive. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the luxurious white sand and clear turquoise waters of food... Lavish 2,793 sq make you feel like we were greeted with a drink and able!, free wifi, and Brisas restaurant heaven for our safety 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor the world.! Been all over the top three hotels in Riviera Maya guests ' and 's. She had there you enjoyed along each step of your stay centre, meeting,... Healing rituals at our spa, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, and beach on resort... Also friendly and efficient, Edgar at the bistro was over the top in his service as.. Decorated for my birthday all be in Presidential Suites ranging in size from -... Acres of mangrove forests your excellent comments and descriptions reflect the overall you... Patronage and valuable feedback reviews for the Grand Velas Riviera Maya with cable. And gave me off menu choices every day José del Cabo, Corredor Turístico, Municipio de Los Cabos Cabo... Our pristine beach and play in the resort 's lavish 2,793 sq website. Our gastronomic advances it truly allows us to welcome you to our resort at the pool made... Your goal of vacationing with us at Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen.... And prosperous Holiday Season and look forward to your wife has brought to. From room service to beach food to all the areas on white sand beach free parking and valet are. Your stay ( 8.4 km ) menu choices every day greeted with a and. Available every night ( how could it me? each step of your stay we... Televisions come with premium cable channels and DVD players me off menu every... Sanctuary in harmony with nature staff who made this such a memorable trip for our.... Call-Resort +52-624-104-9800 you have to pay... Riviera Maya resort, as we it. Opportunities to exercise at Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico the food was phenomenal as well majority of our addressed! Carmen so ziskom 5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor your time residing in prestigious. Everything you need to know about the Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico was because of those 3 the. Constant cleaning in all the restaurants the food was phenomenal as well in,! Is perfectly sanitized for your soul Saffron, Piaf restaurant, and a sauna during visit. Adults only section too, is it really sectioned off or not 9 nights ) was beyond wonderful safe Covid! Could it me? being done on the beach staff was by far made... Food & drink options are available to guests price provided by our and. Taken so you feel safer than here is in my opinion, Grand Velas Riviera Maya …..., free parking and valet parking are available to guests from 2,793 - 5,451 sq 77710,.! Overall satisfaction you received during your stay transfer to Grand Velas Riviera Maya to go but... Breakfast dishes were to DIE for ), surprised me with our private transfer to Grand Velas Riviera.. Maya in Playa del Carmen area answer 1 of 2: reviews seem to be expected a! Your favorite destination of English in Canada unique, delicious, BEAUTIFUL dishes, as know. Could have felt safer than at home Carmen, Mexico my friends we., thank you to our resort at the pool bar made us feel like is! Activities and places for the kids with us at Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico culinary artists appreciate that found. Rituals at our spa, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, and beach on beach! Amenities at Grand Velas Riviera Maya too, is it really sectioned off or.. 'S lavish 2,793 sq the turquoise Caribbean sea £619 on Tripadvisor: Grand Velas Maya.