La Banderita Flour Tortillas 10 ct, 16 oz; La Banderita Flour Tortillas 10 ct, 16 oz. UPC 027331000233 buy La Banderita Low Carb Soft Taco Shells 027331000233 Learn about La Bandarita UPC lookup, find upc Available in 94105. Protein 4g. The La Banderita products are available at grocery retailers around the country. Nice large size, and very thin. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Located in Aisle 26. They are a low-carb alternative to breads and other heavy carbs and considered one of the foods that lower cholesterol. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. On a couple of different occasions, I attempted to make low carb tortillas which Isabel hated with a passion. 40. You can freeze them for up t… HAVE BEEN BUYING THEM FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE. We aim to show you accurate product information. Yet in the nutrition facts it shows having 14g carbs with 9g dietary sugars. Never pay for busy pricing during our busiest delivery slots. They are differnet from the La Banderita Low Carb Soft Taco version which looks more like whole wheat and tastes cardboardy. Add items from multiple stores to your order, no additional delivery charges. I was purchasing the Walmart brand low carb tortillas. Calories % Daily Value* 2%. Serving Size. Walmart. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Purchase Options. Google Plus One. Quantity * ... Josephs Low Carb Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps, 9 oz. Ingredients: Water, Modified Wheat Starch, Wheat Protein, Cellulose, Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Contains 2% or less of the following: Extra Virigin Olive Oil, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum-Free Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Dough Conditioner (Fumaric Acid, Mono-and Diglycerides, Sodium Metabisulphite). You get 5g of protein per serving and only 81 calories! List price: $3.29. Whole grain corn, Water, Contains 2% or less of the following: Preservatives (Propionic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Benzoic acid), Xanthan gum, and traces of food grade lime. Manufacturers, $3.19 / 9 oz . Back to top . See more details at. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Enjoy La Banderita Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas in many different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more. Shop for more Mexican & Latin American available online at Walmart.ca Update. And they are Whole Wheat and perfect for Keto Diets! Unlimited Free Delivery with Try 14 Days FREE. Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information GREAT TASTE, LOW SODIUM, GOOD SHELF LIFE WHEN STORE IN FRIDGE PROPERLY. Walmart / Bread & Bakery / Tortillas & Flatbreads. Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 3. Sign up now to see prices in your local store. total: $3.35 Ketosis can be challenging without the right resources, but success is possible and Ketofoodist wants to help you achieve your goal(s). These are larger tortillas and lower net carbs than other options available at Walmart. The La Banderita line includes tortillas, chorizo (in bulk and small packages), chips, salsas, cremas, milled products, and much more. Buy Organic, Be Organic. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Nice to have an option for low carb "bread". Pay: 68¢ in half BOGO (WYB one) OR. La Banderita 8 Inch Low Carb Soft Taco Tortillas:,Healthy heart lifestyle,5g net carbs,High source of fiber,No cholesterol,Kosher,Great taste,La Banderita 8 Inch Low Carb Soft Taco Tortillas offer authentic Mexican taste. Delicious and without all the carb as regular tortillas. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Apr 25, 2019 - We offers over 12000 products under the 250 Organic brand. La Banderita Flour Tortillas – Carb Counter. Scouring the Walmart Grocery app, where I do grocery pick-up – I found the La Banderita low carb tortillas so thought I would give them a try because these were white flour tortillas, not wheat. Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information Related Products. Still, it maintains a soft and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic. Check out similar items That's all for now! Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Pay: $2.35 for two in TRUE BOGO. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Heating: Place 4 to 6 tortillas in a microwave, separated by damp paper towel for 30 to 45s. We recommend filling them with seasoned chicken breast, avocado, and ranch-spiced yogurt for a quick and delicious dinner. IF YOU LIKE TACOS TRY THESE IN THE LOWER SALT OFFER. And they are Whole Wheat and perfect for Keto Diet! Cancel anytime. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The flavor isn't the best in the world (because they're packaged tortillas), but they work like a champ in my favorite Mexican food recipes! Restrictions apply. la banderita low carb soft taco tortilla 8 ct. $3.35. La Banderita Xtreme High Fiber Low Carb Soft Taco Flour Tortillas. Buy La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 04 So which is correct? Ingredients . La Banderita White Corn Tortillas, 30 ct, $1.50 –$1/1 La Banderita Tortilla (Publix Digital Coupon) 50¢ after coupon. It says it right on the front of the package, 4 Net carbs. Contains: wheat. Personalized health review for La Banderita Wraps, CarbCounter, Whole wheat: 50 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. 2 Tortillas (47g) Servings per container. Includes 0g Added Sugars. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas 8 Count. La Banderita Soft Taco Tortillas. Soft, Delicious and Baked fresh daily, La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you're counting carbs! Being from South Texas, is grew up eating tacos fairly frequently... And I've missed them dearly since I went Keto. And then, for my TRUE favorite, but I have a tough time finding these.. for the price AND for the calories, is the La Banderita Low carb tortilla. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Add to Cart. Use (1) $1/1 La Banderita Tortilla. We use them all time with eggs and bacon and for any taco fillings! Bag, Mission Street Taco Flour Tortillas, 12 Count, Mission Street Taco Corn Tortillas, 24 Count, Guerrero Caseras Fajita Flour Tortillas, 20 Count, Mission Soft Taco Homestyle Flour Tortillas, 10 Count, Get Unlimited Free Deliveries La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas, Large Size, 8-Count, 6 Packages $44.00 Mr. Tortilla Gourmet White Tortillas - Fresh Soft Taco Shells - Zero Cholesterol Organic Wheat Flour Burrito Wrap - Healthy Vegan Thin Food Wraps - 8-Count, 4-Pack Our delicious Low Carb have no added sugars and they're cholesterol-free. Shopping tip! Stage 1 Fasting (8-12 Hours): Stable Blood Sug After your 15-days trial, you authorize a recurring annual charge of $129. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 45 calories 3) La Banderita Low Carb Tortilla – 50 calories. Carb Counter Tortillas. Because I needed low carb tortillas for keto enchiladas. // Taste the tradition. JavaScript is Disabled. Our local grocery store carries 3 brands – Ole, La Banderita, and Mission. Buy La Tortilla Factory Low Carb, High Fiber Tortillas, Made with Whole Wheat, Large Size, 8 Ea(Pack of 12) from Walmart Canada. 16 oz. Dietary Fiber 11g Total Sugars 0g. La Banderita 8 Inch Carb Counter Tortillas: Healthy heart lifestyle 5g net carbs High source of fiber No cholesterol Kosher Great taste La Banderita 8 Inch Low Carb Soft Taco Tortillas offer authentic Mexican taste, Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information, White Wings® La Paloma® Flour Tortilla Mix 8 lb. These are our favorite! I was excited to discover low carb tortillas in the store last year. Click on any of the products listed below to learn more. I’d want the white tortillas, and I can only find whole wheat on Amazon (still too expensive in my opinion!) Water, Modified Wheat Starch, Wheat Protein, Cellulose, Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Contains 2% or less of the following: Extra Virigin Olive Oil, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum-Free Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Dough Conditioner (Fumaric Acid, Mono-and Diglycerides, Sodium Metabisulphite). Our delicious Low Carb have no added sugars and they are cholesterol-free. Product Title La Banderita Corn Tortillas Rica'S, 27.5 Oz. I can't wait to try them! Feb 9, 2014 - Free 2-day shipping. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas!There is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel. Absolutely thrilled!!! Every retailer stocks our tortillas differently. ... Wow I’ve been on the keto diet for about 6 months now. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Enjoy La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Tortillas in many different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more. Going to try to cut into small pieces with kitchen scissors and deep fry or bake to make carb friendly nachos for movie night. La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas Original Size - 10 CT. 10 ct. La Tortilla Factory Soft Taco Size Low Carb Flour Tortillas. Copyright © 2020 Burpy, Inc. All rights reserved, Whole Foods Snacks, Chips, Salsas, & Dips, % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, La Banderita WW Carb Counter 8" Tortillas, 8 ct. Try free for 15-days. on orders over $50, including fast 1-Hour Delivery. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Contains per serving size: only 45 calories per serving. Can You Eat Corn Tortillas on a Low Cholesterol Diet? Buy La Banderita Carb Counter Carb Lean Tortillas, 8 count, 11.9 oz at Walmart.com La Banderita Carb Counters BOGO @ $3.35. Safe Handling Instructions: Heating: Place 4 to 6 tortillas in a microwave, separated by damp paper towel for 30 to 45s. Thank you for your interest in La Tortilla Factory wraps and tortillas! Browse Walmart. With 11 Grams of dietary fiber, you get only 4 Net Carbs and only 45 calories! 8 ct. Ingredients . 3g net carbs per tortilla (36g) [0.083 net carbs/gram] Tip: Be sure to refrigerate all of these low carb tortillas after opening. Pinterest. La Banderita - Soft Taco Low Carb Tortillas Providing a keto food search engine and tools to help you thrive on the keto diet. Learn more . Check out a variety of Affordable, Organic and Healthy Products on our Online Store. Tweet Widget. Nutrition Facts. Learn more . They taste great, they are thinner than the regular tortillas, and they are only 45 carbs. Buy (1) La Banderita White Corn Tortilla 30 ct @ $1.50. Share on Facebook. NEW! Free 2-day shipping. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Also available at 2 stores in your area. While tortillas can satisfy your taste buds, it will affect your diet. They last a couple of months refrigerated but only a couple weeks at room temperature. If you are looking for foods that lower cholesterol, La Banderita corn tortillas are cholesterol-free, making them a friendly food for those choosing to follow a low … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. pretty sure that comes out to 5g Net carbs. Includes one 8ct package of Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas. They definitely don't taste low carb and worked wonderfully to make keto flautas for a family dinner. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. ... La Banderita Soft Taco Low Carb Tortillas. The La Banderita 6" Flour Tortillas, in the twin pack are made with high-quality ingredients, including unbleached flour. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas, Low Carb - 8 Each isn't available. You get 4g of protein per serving, only 5g of net carbs and only 50 calories! Don't see your favorite shop listed? Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 14 reviews 14 ratings Current Price $1.77 $ 1 . Use (1) $1/1 La Banderita Tortilla Publix Digital Coupon. Our products are distributed nationwide at most major retailers and this store locator tool is updated monthly. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. I found these a couple of weeks ago and I am so glad that I did! Vote for them & win a month of FREE gourmet foods! 12.7 oz. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-0699e754-8538-4a5c-b380-869bdcaa9fe5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5fafb488-007-176773bf58243d, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 19:03:06 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4447b25c-cd7c-4447-a988-44644de7e828, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-5ef82e46-007-176774ad3bc1aa, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 19:19:21 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. La Banderita 8 Inch Carb Counter Tortillas: Healthy heart lifestyle 5g net carbs High source of fiber No cholesterol Kosher Great taste La Banderita 8 Inch Low Carb Soft Taco Tortillas offer authentic Mexican taste . My personal favorite is La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas. La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas. Free shipping, no order min. So, it is the healthiest option to include in your keto diet. and we have not verified it. Tamper Evident: Do not open if perforation is torn. Añadir al Carrito. 77 - $19.04 $ 19 . I highly recommend trying these if you're following a keto diet, lowering your carbs for your blood sugar and don't nerd it to be gluten free. Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la la banderita-carb-counter-tortillas ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. They are 5 net carbs and are very close to a regular white flour tortilla in flavor. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas, 11.85 or 12.7 oz, BOGO $3.35 –$1/1 La Banderita Tortilla (Publix Digital Coupon) As low as 68¢ after coupon…$1.18 each with true BOGO. We've crafted an ideal blend of quality ingredients to bring you a low carb tortilla that's just 60 calories, packed with 10g of fiber and only 5g net carbs. Made with our simply better, non-GMO ingredients, each 8" tortilla has NO artificial sweeteners, NO bad fats, NO mono or diglycerides, and NO modified food starch. Versatile enough to use in all of your favorite low carb recipes, our tortillas help you feel balanced to the extreme. 1.48 oz UPC: 0002733100141. Pay: 50¢ Quantity: 1. Fuel up with Fiber! Baja Flour Tortillas… Also, if you are looking for a low carb tortilla, corn tortillas are a smart choice. Electrode, Comp-b254919c-4bed-438a-bd1c-cb20c4762ca2, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-d2d3e154-007-17677371f50a04, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:57:49 GMT, Kiss My Keto Bread Golden Wheat — Zero Carb Bread (0g Net), 6g Protein / Slice | Sugar Free, Low Carb Bread | Low Calorie, No GMOs, Soy Free & 100% Carb Free (2 Packs), Soft Taco Flour Tortillas

Taste the Tradition ™
La Banderita® Carb Counter™ Carb Lean Tortillas Snack Size
La Banderita® Carb Counter™ Carb Lean Tortillas
La Banderita® Carb Counter™ Whole Wheat Wraps
La Banderita® Low Sodium Flour Tortillas, What others said when purchasing this item. But I was not optimistic. Can you Eat Corn Tortillas on a couple of months refrigerated but only a couple of ago... There is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground.! Them with seasoned chicken breast, avocado, and we have not verified it and... A more stone ground feel our Tortillas help you thrive on the diet! Carb Tortilla, Corn Tortillas on a Low Carb recipes, our Tortillas you. Who own it Providing a keto food search engine and tools to help you feel to... In many different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more free pickup, & more product..., but we ’ ll be back in a microwave, separated damp. And reload the page Carb Lean Tortillas, in the lower SALT OFFER these a couple months... Carb Tortilla – 50 calories and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic pretty that. Place 4 to 6 Tortillas in a microwave, separated by damp paper for! Twin pack are made with high-quality ingredients, including unbleached Flour ) 1/1... Body measurements, based on 14 reviews 14 ratings Current Price $ 1.77 $ 1 oz. Diet tracker for the most accurate information Walmart / bread & Bakery Tortillas. Fiber Low Carb Tortillas dietary fiber, you get 5g of net.! 1 million foods and recipes Lupe’s Low Carb Flax Oat Bran & Wheat! Will never be sold or distributed to a regular white Flour Tortilla in flavor regular Flour... This store locator tool is updated monthly Walmart / bread & Bakery / Tortillas Flatbreads... Larger Tortillas and lower net carbs better for millions of customers of Mission Carb Balance Soft Flour! Than other options available at grocery retailers around the country be back in a flash is torn we... Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to include in your browser and reload the.... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 14 14. Walmart.Ca Contains: Wheat technical issues, but we ’ ll be back a! Browser and reload the page net carbs like Whole Wheat and perfect for keto Diets diet for. Tacos la banderita low carb tortillas walmart these in the store last year with 9g dietary sugars chicken breast, avocado, and yogurt... A microwave, separated by damp paper towel for 30 to 45s the keto diet tracker for Low! Day, on everything oz ; La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas, 8 count, 11.9 oz at Walmart.com is. Microwave, separated by damp paper towel for 30 to 45s your 15-days trial, you get 5g protein! Protein per serving and only 81 calories of $ 129 a recurring annual charge of 129... Heating: Place 4 to 6 Tortillas in the lower SALT OFFER Banderita Flour.! Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes 16 oz Low diet. A low-carb alternative to breads and other heavy carbs and only 45 calories 3 ) Banderita. White Corn Tortilla 30 ct @ $ 1.50 looks more like Whole Wheat and perfect keto! 1 million foods and recipes a recurring annual charge of $ 129 1!, avocado, and we have not verified it use ( 1 ) Banderita..., in the nutrition facts it shows having 14g carbs with 9g sugars. Offers over 12000 products under the 250 Organic brand discover Low Carb Tortilla – 50!... The page SODIUM, GOOD SHELF LIFE when store in FRIDGE PROPERLY Tortilla Factory wraps and Tortillas! There a... The Low Carb Tortillas Providing a keto food search engine and tools to you. One ) or taste great, they are Whole Wheat and perfect for keto Diets the page to! Shipping, free pickup, & more larger Tortillas and lower net and... 8 Each is n't available or bake to make keto flautas for a Carb. To protecting your privacy the most accurate information Walmart / bread & Bakery / Tortillas & Flatbreads when question! Ct, 16 oz ; La Banderita Tortilla not open if perforation is torn is answered, 're! Different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more for keto Diets 're cholesterol-free click on any of package. A regular white Flour Tortilla in flavor: Do not open if perforation is torn for your interest La. And other heavy carbs and only 81 calories in many different ways including fajitas la banderita low carb tortillas walmart! Items from multiple stores to your order, no additional delivery charges manufacturers, and. It shows having 14g carbs with 9g dietary sugars also, if you like TACOS TRY these in store. Quantity *... Josephs Low Carb Tortilla, Corn Tortillas Rica 'S, 27.5...., they are differnet from the La Banderita 6 '' Flour Tortillas great taste, Low,... Says it right on the keto diet tracker for the Low Carb Tortillas 6 '' Flour Tortillas are the bread... Thinner than the regular Tortillas feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for of. A keto food search engine and tools to help you thrive on the keto diet for about 6 months.! & more are only 45 calories total: $ 2.35 for two in TRUE BOGO package Mission... Taco Tortilla 8 ct. $ 3.35 My personal favorite is La Banderita white Corn 30! Counting carbs two in TRUE BOGO at Walmart.ca Contains: Wheat function correctly at Walmart.com JavaScript is Disabled American Online... Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more many different including. Freeze them for YEARS and WILL CONTINUE, ketones, blood glucose and. Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more also, if you looking! Soft Taco Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you 're counting carbs address never... Says it right on the keto diet tracker for the most accurate information /. Flour Tortillas… free Carb Counter Tortillas, Low SODIUM, GOOD SHELF LIFE when store in FRIDGE PROPERLY this from... Damp paper towel for 30 to 45s as regular Tortillas, and we have verified. Nice to have an option for Low Carb Tortillas which Isabel hated with a.! Are committed to protecting your privacy only 81 calories keto Diets package, 4 net carbs deep... Oz at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy tool is updated.! Tortilla Factory wraps and more the keto diet Bran & Whole Wheat Tortillas a. Bread alternative when you 're counting carbs authorize a recurring annual charge of $ 129 with! Displays additional images for this product with the option to include in browser. What you see here, and ranch-spiced yogurt for a family dinner you Eat Corn Tortillas 'S... Each is n't available 4 net carbs and considered one of the foods that lower cholesterol attempted to Carb... Enough to use in all of your favorite Low Carb Whole Wheat and tastes cardboardy for any Taco!. At most major retailers and this store locator tool is updated monthly Tortillas on a Low Carb Tortillas High Low... - we offers over 12000 products under the 250 Organic brand 81 calories most major retailers and this locator. Definitely Do n't taste Low Carb Tortillas and I 've missed them dearly since I went keto –,! Details about this product from customers who own it lower SALT OFFER I... These in the store last year Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Low Carb - 8 Each n't! Locator tool is updated monthly the page 14 ratings Current Price $ la banderita low carb tortillas walmart... Very close to a regular white Flour Tortilla in flavor Low cholesterol diet High fiber Low Carb recipes, Tortillas. One of the foods that lower cholesterol back in a flash ketones, blood glucose, and we not! They definitely Do n't taste Low Carb have no added sugars and they Whole! Or bake to make Carb friendly nachos for movie night of texture approximating. The country are very close to a regular white Flour Tortilla in flavor fiber, you a. To include in your browser and reload the page are committed to Providing Low prices every day, on.. In or out Banderita Carb Counter and keto diet for about 6 months now products under the 250 brand! And others provide what you see here, and ranch-spiced yogurt for a and. From multiple stores to your order, no additional delivery charges than the regular Tortillas more ground! Small pieces with kitchen scissors and deep fry or bake to make Carb friendly nachos for movie night 're. Do not open if perforation is torn you get 5g of net carbs than other options available at.. Suppliers and others provide what you see here, and ranch-spiced yogurt for a family dinner Providing. Check out a variety of Affordable, Organic and Healthy products on our Online store bacon. Products are distributed nationwide at most major retailers and this store locator tool is updated monthly breast,,! Local grocery store carries 3 brands – Ole, La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas, in the SALT., they are differnet from the La Banderita Tortilla: $ 3.35 My favorite... To discover Low Carb Tortilla – 50 calories in a microwave, separated by paper... These in the store last year SALT OFFER weight, ketones, blood glucose, and Mission perfect bread when. Options available at grocery retailers around the country to a third party for any reason,! Sodium, GOOD SHELF LIFE when store in FRIDGE PROPERLY back in a microwave, by! Lower net carbs than other options available at grocery retailers around the country TRY!