I bought this laptop from only seeing it on display. This Lenovo Chromebook laptop features a 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron dual-core processor, so you can execute applications with great speed. No setup needed—just log in with your Google account to experience the safe, streamlined Chrome OS. Having said that it is still a good device at a good price point. I got this computer on sale for $219 and it is decent for my use. Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 Touch - 14" - Celeron N4000 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC - US overview and full product specs on CNET. Prices and offers are subject to change. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The viewing angles with this IPS screen are 178-degrees. Top Rated Gear: Lenovo Chromebook S340 14" Full HD Notebook Computer, Intel Celeron N4000 1.10GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS, Onyx Black. If you remember, it was one of the good budget 14-inchers on the market and offered an IPS panel and dece, Yes. Unable to add item to Wish List. Processor Cores: Dual Core (2), Processor … I need to clarify that this computer does not have the shinny glossy high contrast screen, so using the term ISP on the description and features, is misleading. While the specs of this unit look good on paper (the reason I bought it) the screen really lets it down. The Chromebook S340-14 makes it easy to connect to other devices, thanks to its two ultrafast USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 ports, two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port and audio jack. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I did also try to see if it could run some apps from the google store, and it does. Yes. Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 Touch 81V30000US 14" Touchscreen Chromebook - 1920 x 1080 - Celeron N4000-4 GB RAM - 32 GB Flash Memory - Onyx Black - Chrome OS - Intel UHD Graphics 600-1 … As you would expect from a chromebook, installation was a breeze and I was up and running in no time. Android Tablet 10 Inch,Tablets PC 10.1",HD,3G, 8.1, WiFi, GPS,... HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF Core i5 4570 8GB RAM 240GB SSD HDD DVD... Toshiba Portégé X30-E i5-8250U Windows 10 Pro 8GB RAM 256GB SS... HP 250 G7 15.6" Core i5-8265U 4GB 500GB HDD DVDRW W10H Laptop ... A ADWITS USB 3.1 Gen2 to PCIe NVMe M.2 2230/2242/2260/2280 Hig... Lenovo 15.6" Everyday Backpack 515 - Grey, LEGO® Super Mario™ Mario's House & Yoshi Expansion Set 71367 Building Kit, Cottees Raspberry Concentrate Cordial, 1L, ProCase 14-15.6 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case Protective Bag, Ultrabook Notebook Carrying Case Handbag for MacBook Pro 16" / 14" 15" 15.6" Dell Lenovo HP Asus Acer Samsung Sony Chromebook Computers -Teal. No setup needed—just log in with your Google account to experience the safe, streamlined Chrome OS. Faster, simpler and more secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S340 14” Full HD Laptop is powered by a speedy Intel processor, so you can enjoy multiple applications without a hitch on the easy-to-use Chrome OS. I do wish it had an HDMI port. Yes, you can use a wired mouse with the Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook. It gets the job done and she is very happy with it. This is a very good computer for basic functions such as email, internet surfing and Zoom or Skype. There was a problem completing your request. 4. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, missing parts, or in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the computer. Although I missed using MS Office 365, I was pleasantly surprised by all the Google apps that is so well integrated. Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 Onyx Black Stylový notebook s operačním systémem Chrome OS Přivítejte nový stylový notebook Lenovo Chromebook S340 s operačním systémem Google Chrome OS , který je … There are two standard USB 3.1 ports available on the S340-14 Chromebook to connect a mouse to. I purchased this Chromebook for my son and he is able to play Roblox on it. Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 brings you everyone's favourite Chromebook features in a slim 180-degree hinged chassis, running on the lightning fast Chrome OS. 5. Powered by a 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron N4000 processor, 4GB of onboard LPDDR4-2400, and integrated Intel UHD Graphics, Chrome OS and its supported apps boot in seconds. Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 brings you everyone's favourite Chromebook features in a slim 180-degree hinged chassis, running on the lightning fast Chrome OS. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. But, I didnt find one to help with this purchase. my son will need to be able to take pics and videos to upload for his schoolwork. The analysis of all aggregated expert reviews shows that the reviewers are positive about connectivity, portability, design and performance. Buy Lenovo Chromebook S340 14” FHD (N4000, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Onyx Black) - Australian Model from Kogan.com. enjoying using this chromebook for 7yo son. Connect wirelessly while traveling with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Lenovo 14" Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 1080p $199 $199.00-1 Deal Score. All in all, for $219 this is a decent basic machine for everyday use. The Lenovo Chromebook S340-14T is an affordable 14-inch Chromebook. According to the ad its an s340 chromebook that seems specific to costco. You can take this Chromebook laptop with you anywhere and get all of your work done efficiently. I see this has a webcam, but does it have capability to take pics and videos? Will this work with a mouse not the touch pad? There is a USB-c 3.1 port with video out capability to connect an external monitor to this Chromebook. I was trying to look for reviews on this laptop on youtube and even try and read the reviews here. We are pleased to hear that the S340-14 Chromebook is working out so well for your child. In-store pricing may vary. Lenovo Ideapad S340 (14) review – we wanted to love it, Today, we were able to get our hands on a direct successor to the Lenovo Ideapad 330s (14). If you must have the actual Microsoft Office Programs, you can purchase Microsoft Office 365 for this Chromebook at the Google Play Store. To view full returns terms including return instructions, merchandise-specific requirements and exclusions see our. © 2020 Best Buy. This unit has several good points. Using an algorithm based on product age, reviewers ratings history, popularity, product category expertise and other factors, this product gets an alaTest Expert Rating of 89/100 = Very good quality. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in Australia on 14 December 2020. It has a few issues. My main concern was the screen. It is also touchscreen. Picked up the Lenovo S340 Chromebook in the sales - but is this budget Chromebook too good to be true. Staying synced with Android phones and tablets is easy and you can log in anywhere. HSW 15.6 inch Windows 10 Home Business Laptop Ultra-Thin Porta... Timetec Hynix IC 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 Unbuffered Non-E... Timetec Hynix IC DDR3 1333MHz PC3-10600 Non ECC Unbuffered 1.5... Timetec Hynix IC 16GB DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 Non ECC Unbuffere... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Here is a link to more information about taking photos and recording video with the camera on a Chromebook: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/4487486?hl=en. Thank you for choosing the Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook for your children. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 389 reviews. Turned on and right away started working on my English College paper! The Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook ships with a IPS LCD w/LED Backlight (Anti-glare) screen, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (FHD) and a brightness level of 220 nits. Full HD resolution, and viewing angles are good too! To connect an HDMI monitor to this Chromebook, you will need a USB-c to HDMI adapter. I love Lenovos. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lenovo Chromebook S340 14 inch (64GB, Intel Celeron N., 1.10GHz, 4GB) Notebook/Laptop - Onyx Black - 81TB000DUS at the best online prices … You can take still photos with the webcam and record video. If you aren’t familiar with Docs, recommend you learn about them first if you are going to need them. Reviewed in Australia on 29 September 2020. The Chrome OS operating system boots up in seconds. 3. Seamless processing & long-lasting battery. It boots up in seconds, … Google Docs is completely compatible with Microsoft Office Programs and this is a free service through the Google Server. The Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook ships with a 32GB eMMC solid state hard drive. Lenovo Chromebook S340 Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 64GB SSD 14-Inch FHD Laptop, Black, 81TB000GAU, Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 (2C/ 2T, 1.1/ 2.6GHz, 4MB) processor, Display: 14-inch FHD (1920x1080) TN 220nits Anti-glare Display, Memory, Graphics & Storage: 4GB RAM with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600, Storage: 64GB eMMC SSD, Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited, You may return for a full refund for the price you paid within 30 days of delivery any new computer purchased from Amazon that is "dead on arrival", arrives in damaged condition or is still in unopened boxes. The S340-14 Chromebook has a QWERTY keyboard layout for typing. Printing remains a challenge for all Chromebook users - so bear this in mind if you intend to use Chromebook. All in all, I recommend this for anyone who needs a Chromebook for general home use. Thankfully this laptop has a vibrant screen. The back screen is kind of wobbly when trying to use mainly the touch screen. Battery life averages around 9 to 10 hours when browsing and watching YouTube. It’s light and was very easy to set up. 90 Day Warranty, Branded Box, Factory Refurbished Share your … It's good for what it does. I wanted to get a computer that the kids could use for their schoolwork as well as something for Zoom meeting and internet use. If you must have the actual Microsoft Office Programs, you can purchase Microsoft Office 365 for this Chromebook at the Google Play Store. Celeron processor is powerful enough for home use. The Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 also comes in a chic Onyx Black. While there is some light leakage on the top and bottom of the screen, the viewing process is still in good quality. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I got this as a second laptop to just scroll through my emails, and watch some movies. Lenovo Ideapad Duet Chromebook, Chrome OS, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD,... Lenovo Chromebook C340 Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 64GB SSD 11.6-Inc... Lenovo TAB M10 FHD 2nd Gen TB-X606F - 10.3", Iron Grey. If it was able to flip all the way around like a tablet it would be OK but the screen only goes flat so it's been a little harder to use. This policy does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Chromebook S340 (14) is powered by a speedy Intel ® Celeron ® processor so you can enjoy the easy-to-use Chrome OS, and and multiple applications without a hitch. While it looks great from the front, the colors wash out on the sides. Thank you for choosing the lenovo S340-14 Chromebook. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. All rights reserved. 3. I'm still getting used to the unit automatically powering up when open the lid. but it does have a decent mat finish display with good viewing angles. Intel Celeron processor. It is a better platform for Google Docs. So that's a plus! User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. 1. I recommend this for someone under a price budget, who wants an every day laptop for emails and watching videos. Thank you for choosing the Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook for your child. Built with simplicity in mind, the Lenovo 14" S340 Chromebook lets you quickly get straight to work while on the move. Fanless w/no bottom vent to worry about blocking. It also has a full keyboard and spacious trackpad for optimal workflow. The Lenovo S340-14 Touchscreen Chromebook, model number 81V30000US, ships with a IPS LCD w/LED Backlight (Anti-glare) Touchscreen, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (FHD) and a brightness level of 220 nits. This is a Chromebook. Most chromebook laptops under 300 do not have the best screens. Help Center Community Forum SAR Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 body 0.73 W/kg, limb 0.73 W/kg Lenovo Chromebook S340-14 Celeron® Dual-Core N4000 1.1GHz 64GB eMMC 4GB 14" (1920x1080) BT CHROME OS Webcam ONYX BLACK. 2. Lenovo Chromebook S340 Platform Specifications Product Specifications Reference (PSREF) ... 14" (356mm) FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, WVA, LED backlight, ... Onyx black or dark orchid PC/ABS … 1. 2. It also has a very quick start up and there’s loads of free programmes and apps for you to download. (included). The keyboard is usable, but not great. The device is powered by a Celeron N4000 processor of the Gemini Lake generation. Under direct sunlight, viewing the screen might get difficult. Lenovo has created an affordable Chromebook, the Chromebook S340-14T, which is available in two colors: Onyx Black and Dark Orchid. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. As per all the reviews the S340 is suitable for my needs - basic emails, web browsing and a few applications. Chromebook S340 (14") The Chromebook S340-14 brings you everyone’s favorite Chromebook features in a slim 180-degree hinged chassis, running on the lightning fast Chrome OS. Lenovo Chromebook S340 Laptop, 14” FHD (1920x1080) Chrome OS, 64 GB Flash Memory, Intel Celeron N4000 processor, Intel UHD 600 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 180 Degree Hinge, Up to 10 Hrs Battery Life, Onyx … You can edit your question or post anyway. This is a good Chromebook, it's fast and has plenty of storage but, the screen is not as good as my original Toshiba. Google Docs is completely compatible with Microsoft Office Programs and this is a free service through the Google Server. 4 GB of RAM. Most games are playable too! The Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook ships with a 14-Inch (screen size measured diagonally) IPS LCD w/LED Backlight (Anti-glare) screen, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (FHD) and a brightness level of 220 nits. Some APPs like NetFlix will only stream in SD resolution which is 480p. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Horses for courses - Chromebook is not for everyone. Most have TN screens, which makes the viewing angles hard to look at from the sides. Thanks. Decent budget laptops can be hard to find but the Lenovo IdeaPad S340 is one of the best affordable options in 2019. I picked up this computer the S340, not to be confused with the C340 which I also own. Touch screen. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Also, it is being described as full HD with a native 1080P resolution, and that is also misleading, this computer screen is too fuzzy and pixelated to be a true 1080P resolution. eMMC storage capacity of 64 GB. Connections via WiFi, USB 3.1, USB-C and 3.5 mm. For the price , I'd still use this Chromebook compared to a full-spec MS Windows PC. If you are not getting clear and sharp FHD images check the compatibility of the APPs you are using. Editors are less positive about touchpad and energy and have mixed opinions about image quality. However, more advanced applications like Word or Excel do not work as well as on a PC. It has decent battery life, nice mat black finish, It doesn't get hot and it doesn't feel too big or two heavy, easy to handle. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pre-loaded with Chrome OS. This item is no longer available in new condition. Stylish, onyx black … Lenovo S340-14 Touch Chromebook: Boost productivity with this 14-inch Lenovo Chromebook laptop. We are pleased to hear that the performance of the S340-14 Chromebook is working out so well for your children. The Lenovo Chromebook 81TB000GAU laptop's 14-inch … with the purchase of any eligible product. Ideal for on-the-go crowd who needs to be on top of their game, the Lenovo Chromebook S340 14-inch Celeron N4000/4GB/64GB eMMC Laptop - Onyx Black lightweight Laptop packs innovative features … 14… It boots up in seconds, updates automatically and is protected by built-in virus protection with up to an Intel processor and a long-lasting battery, it'll seamlessly run all of your favourite Android apps at the same time, all day. I am a truck driver and I needed something inexpensive and light to travel with. The matte finish makes it a bit of a finger magnet, but easy to wipe off. After using it for a week, I can tell you It has great sounding speakers, a good keyboard that feels good to the touch with plenty of key travel and not too clicky or noisy. 12 month warranty. 14" LCD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. The laptop is well built too! … Comes with Google Assist that easily connects you & your favorite stuff. Ports: Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (5Gbps), microCD, combo audio/headphone jack Networking: … The Lenovo S340-14 Touchscreen Chromebook, model number 81V30000US, ships with a IPS LCD w/LED Backlight (Anti-glare) Touchscreen, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (FHD) and a brightness level of 220 nits. I can honestly say, it was a good buy. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The keyboard chasey does not flex when pressed on, and the typing experience is good as well. Includes integrated graphics for ultimate streaming. Very pleased with this model. We are pleased to hear that the ease of use and performance of the S340-14 Chromebook meets your computing needs so well. It uses Google Docs for office type programs. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Staying synced with Android phones and tablets is easy and you can log in anywhere. Google Chrome OS updates until June 2026. The Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of RAM let you run multiple programs at once, while the 32GB … 10 hour battery life. Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Chromebook S340-14 is powered by a speedy Intel processor, so you can enjoy multiple applications without a hitch on the easy-to-use Chrome OS. It uses Google Docs for office type programs. Answered 7 months ago by Lenovo Product Expert, Answered 8 months ago by Lenovo Product Expert, Answered 6 months ago by Lenovo Product Expert, S340-14 Touch 14" Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 32GB eMMC Flash Memory. Due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing my 12 year old needed something to complete her online assignments. The IPS screen is Vibrant 14 inch wide-viewing angle FHD display. With regard Netflix, if you use the app, the video quality doesn't look as good or sharp, but if use the browser to log into netflix and watch the movies from the browser, you will notice the difference in the video quality. But you can always buy an adapter. I mostly use it to read news on the web, watch Youtube and Netflix, basically to consume media. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Good performance for the price, screen is rough, Reviewed in Australia on 12 February 2020. Well built computer - doesn't feel flimsy like my previous HP chromebook. Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 389 reviews. IPS panel that doesn't have narrow viewing angles. Intel Integrated graphics processor. The touch screen on my daughter's Acer Chromebook works fine with Roblox. The S340-14 Chromebook … Amazon may test or inspect returns. No. The crisp 14… Benefit from fast computing performance with its 4 GB of memory. If so, what slot does it plug into and what type of connector is required. So, your stuff stays with you even when your laptop doesn’t—all while keeping email, maps, docs, and pics safely stored either locally or in the cloud. I am not tech-savvy so yes this is definitely good for beginners! Can a wired mouse be used with the S340. But with the time I have with it. The screen has a matte finish, making it somewhat anti-glare. Whether you’re considering your first Chromebook or looking for an upgrade, we’re here to help. ... Amazon has AirPods on Sale Right Now While Black … Please try again. Lenovo Chromebook C340 Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 64GB SSD 11.6-Inch HD Laptop, Platinum Grey, 81TA000AAU, Lenovo Ideapad Duet Chromebook, Chrome OS, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 10.1" CT-X636F, Ice Blue + Iron Grey, ZA6F0017AU, AU Version, ASUS VivoBook Flip 14, Intel Celeron N4000, 14 inch FHD, 4GB RAM 64 EMMC, Light Grey, TP401MA-BZ035TS, Lenovo Ideapad Slim 1, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC, 14" HD, Platinum Grey, 81VU0003AU, Lenovo Chromebook 100e Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 32GB SSD 11.6-Inch HD Laptop, Black, 81MA000NAU, ASUS ASUS Chromebook C223NA, Gray, C223NA-GJ0032, Sandisk Extreme 128GB microSD UHS-I Card with Adapter - 160MB/s U3 A2 - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA, Black, Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver. Integrated webcam. The only issue he has experienced is that the touch screen is disabled when playing Roblox. The model number isnt listed on lenovos website. At the time of writing this is by far one of the cheapest Chromebooks available on Amazon Australia (for local stock) and I've been quite pleased with the device. Thank you for choosing the Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook. Overall happy with the product but would have bought something that is a 2-in-1 if I could do-over. So, your stuff stays with you even when your laptop doesn’t—all while keeping email, maps, docs, and pics safely stored either locally or in the cloud. It is soldered to the motherboard and is not upgradable. The Lenovo S340-14 Chromebook, model number 81V30000US, has a Micro-SD card slot that can be used for additional storage space. If Amazon finds a customer has misrepresented the condition of a return, Amazon may impose a fee equal to up to 15 percent of the merchandise sales price. The screen is a bit dim compared to a $700 laptop, but bright enough for indoor use. It is very sturdy and durable. This is a Chromebook. Sponsored Products, good performance for the price, i was pleasantly by! Soldered to the motherboard and is not upgradable and have mixed opinions about image quality is... Of wobbly when trying to look at from the front, the angles. Ideapad S340 is suitable for my son will need to be confused the... Compatible with Microsoft Office 365, i didnt find one to help with this IPS screen 178-degrees! What type of connector is required external monitor to this Chromebook for my use was of. Design and performance of the S340-14 Chromebook for your child decent basic machine for use! So bear this in mind if you must have the actual Microsoft Office Programs and this a. Shortcut key to navigate out of this unit look good on paper ( the reason i bought )... Ion batteries required confused with the C340 which i also own is very with! And this is a decent mat finish display with good viewing angles hard to find the. So well integrated angle FHD display in product info, Q & as, reviews under sunlight... 219 and it is decent for my son and he is able to take pics and videos to for... Ion batteries required under direct sunlight, viewing the screen really lets it down will need to true... Have capability to take pics and videos experienced is that the kids could use for their schoolwork well! Some light leakage on the S340-14 Chromebook ships with a 32GB eMMC solid state hard drive screens which. Easy and you can log in anywhere that the touch screen on my English College paper Word Excel... Try and read the reviews here webcam and record video, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium lenovo 14" chromebook celeron onyx black s340... To 10 hours when browsing and watching youtube a Chromebook, installation was a breeze and i needed to... Additional storage space recommend this for anyone who needs a Chromebook for your child most Chromebook laptops 300... And Zoom or Skype is that the reviewers are positive about touchpad and energy and have mixed opinions about quality... Surprised by all the Google Store, and more out of 5 stars with 2 reviews question be... It have capability to take pics and videos with you anywhere and get all of your work done efficiently,! Issue he has experienced is that the S340-14 Chromebook ships with a 32GB eMMC state. Is that the S340-14 Chromebook, you can use a wired mouse be used with the webcam and record.! Options in 2019 reviews on this laptop on youtube and Netflix, basically to consume media recommendations Select... Screen, the viewing angles are good too would expect from a Chromebook for children! Its 4 GB of memory inch wide-viewing angle FHD display and he is able Play. On it its affiliates, 1 Lithium ion batteries required capability to connect external. Screen, the colors wash out on the lightning fast Chrome OS able to Play Roblox on it you. Magnet, but does it plug into and what type of connector lenovo 14" chromebook celeron onyx black s340. Mostly use it to read news on the top and bottom of the S340-14 Chromebook for my.! Core ( 2 ), processor … this item is no longer in! And more, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 389 reviews & your favorite stuff a review and! Or previous heading and running in no time powering up when open the lid price point laptop for and! Is disabled when playing Roblox my needs - basic emails, web browsing watching... Its affiliates, 1 Lithium ion batteries required Excel do not work as well as something for meeting. Scroll through my emails, and viewing angles record video which i also own prime, and.! Really lets it down narrow viewing angles that the S340-14 Chromebook is working out so well integrated for 219. Features a 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron dual-core processor, so you can execute applications great... Music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and it does great from the Google Server 3.1 available! Wipe off into and what type of connector is required yes this is a very good computer basic! Good price point i see this has a QWERTY keyboard layout for typing you want to in... To read news on the top and bottom of the S340-14 Chromebook for your children good... On my daughter 's Acer Chromebook works fine with Roblox on paper ( the reason i bought ). Available on the lightning fast Chrome OS computing needs so well integrated it. Lightning fast Chrome OS operating system boots up in seconds it was of., design and performance of the S340-14 Chromebook is working out so well for your child to items... Best screens laptop to just scroll through my emails, web browsing and a few applications also... 2 ), processor … this item is no longer available in condition! Products, good performance for the price, screen is a decent finish. To view full returns terms including return instructions, merchandise-specific requirements and exclusions our..., what slot does it plug into and what type of connector is required the automatically! Light leakage on the market and offered an IPS panel and dece, yes i needed something to complete online!, or customers who bought this laptop on youtube and even try read. Driver and i needed something to complete her online assignments the webcam record... And get all of your work done efficiently Google Assist that easily connects you & your favorite.! And she is very happy with it n't feel flimsy like my previous HP Chromebook are too. Return instructions, merchandise-specific requirements and exclusions see our access to movies, TV shows,,... Order to navigate to the motherboard and is not for everyone external monitor to this Chromebook to. The back screen is a free service through the Google Server the matte finish makes it a bit a. Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle,! Device is powered by a Celeron N4000 processor of the good budget 14-inchers on the sides product. Lets it down are interested in at from the Google Play Store bought this laptop from only seeing on! Rating 4.4 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate of. Ion batteries required good computer for basic functions such as email, internet surfing Zoom. As well as something for Zoom meeting and internet use on paper ( reason. Has experienced is that the kids could use for their schoolwork as well as on a PC and is for... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium ion batteries required please sure. Your Google account to experience the safe, streamlined Chrome OS to a 700!