. Don’t you wanna be my—), [Outro]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7, Ukulelefreak.com is 2 years old today. #ukulele #ukutab #ukulelecover #ukuleleso, We are back online ukulelefreak.com You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Key: Ab. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Strumming. Hope this helps!! Learn how to play exactly like Leon Bridges. River. CHORDS by Leon Bridges. . Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. Leon Bridges Lyrics "Mrs." I tried to let go we end up on the floor And you try to leave when I need you the most Sometimes I wonder what we holding on for Then you climb on top of me and I remember You know that I think you the love of my life But lovin' and hatin' is such a fine line Ace of Hearts – Your Name Chords on Ukulele, Hayley Williams – Find Me Here Chords on Ukulele, Why Don’t We – Slow Down Chords on Ukulele. Advertisement [Intro: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend Advertisement [Verse 1: Leon Bridges]EbmSlide through when you want (Slide)EbmYou know I want to put you on (Put you on)Dbmaj7It’s evil out there (It’s evil out there)Dbmaj7Let’s keep it at home (Oh baby), so come onEbmI wanna see you slide […] Forgive You. chords easy. Song "River" ukulele chords and tabs by Leon Bridges. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Find Leon Bridges discography, albums and singles on AllMusic chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com (You and you), [Verse 2: Leon Bridges]EbmCome through with your hair still wetEbmYoga pants, sweatshirt on the bedDbmaj7Heart heavy and your week been crazyDbmaj7We can be lazy, baby embrace meEbmAnd this feeling so rightDbmaj7Don’t think about leaving anytime tonight, [Verse 3: John Mayer]EbmYou can just slide across my kitchen floorDbmaj7And tell me goodbyeDbmaj7And just see yourself right out my doorEbmCome back through, when you want toIf you doDbmaj7You never call me anymoreDbmaj7That’s what inside friends are for, [Solo]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7, [Chorus: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]EbmYou can be my inside friend (Oh woah-woah, woah)Dbmaj7You can be my inside friend (Oh I wanna be)EbmMy inside friend (Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na)Dbmaj7Won’t you be my inside friend? Key: A. Forgive You Key EE #, Regrann from @guitarcenter - Step up your picnic, Follow us to get the chance to be featured on our, Regrann from @_zuzusugar_ - Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. . President’s Message; Mission; Vision; Our bylaws; Leadership . Leon Bridges)" ukulele chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus. Forgive You. Play River Ukulele using simple video lessons We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Song "July (feat. Todd Michael "Leon" Bridges (born July 13, 1989) is an American soul singer, songwriter and record producer from Fort Worth, Texas.He is best known for his song "Coming Home", which received regular airplay and was also a Top 10 Most Viral Track on Spotify.Bridges' debut album, also titled Coming Home, was released on June 23, 2015, on Columbia Records and subsequently nominated for Best … Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Leon Bridges)" ukulele chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. RIVER UKULELE by Leon Bridges @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Intro: D G D G Verse: D Been traveling these wide roads for so long G My heart’s been far from you D Ten-thousand miles gone A D Oh, I wanna come near and … On November 15, 2016, it was announced that Cyrus had inked a record deal with Barry Weiss record label called RECORDS and released her debut single, a pop ballad titled, "Make Me (Cry)" featuring U.K. singer and producer Labrinth. And my lips are unclean [E] In my darkness I remember. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Tove Lo Habits Ghost Halsey Bishop Briggs Lianne La Havas Leon Bridges Amanda Palmer Ukulele Chords Guitar Tips Guitar. Every part of me [A] But there's blood on my hands. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! She is most known for voicing the title role in the English version of the animated feature film Ponyo. . Capo on 4th fret. River Leon Bridges. River Ukulele - Leon Bridges, Version (1). Tuning: G C E A. ANA AT GLANCE. More information... People also love these ideas River Leon Bridges. by ABELAMIN. Article by Sarah Elizabeth. [B Db Eb Abm Ab Bb Bbm] Chords for Leon Bridges - River (Live on SNL) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Last edit on Oct 05, 2017. [Cm Eb Bb Ab Gb] Chords for Shine - Leon Bridges (Cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Coming Home by Leon Bridges. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. info@ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947; Home; ABOUT ANA. Hi there! . VOLUNTARY PUB, Regrann from @kenji.takino_samurai.japan - うち, Regrann from @yonanda_arn - ☀🌹☀ 5. It’s still a little high but it’s singable the the chords themselves are easy enough. Regrann from @kalanirosemusic - Much Aloha Today! All songs by Noah Cyrus. (Don’t you wanna be? Register Login. Brown Skin Girl Chords by Leon Bridges. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Leon Bridges - River (Chords) February 2020. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Don't have an account yet? You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. Regrann from @chubby_bb_ukelele - De paseo en Rea. Freak . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. . Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords. #ukulele #ukulelefrea, Fantastic!! River Key D#D# River Key EE #ukulele [Intro: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend, [Verse 1: Leon Bridges]EbmSlide through when you want (Slide)EbmYou know I want to put you on (Put you on)Dbmaj7It’s evil out there (It’s evil out there)Dbmaj7Let’s keep it at home (Oh baby), so come onEbmI wanna see you slide across the kitchen floor (Slide across the kitchen floor)Dbmaj7Can’t give you more but, [Chorus: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend (Darlin’ you)EbmMy inside friend (Love right there)Dbmaj7Won’t you be my inside friend? Arrangement for the song arrangement for the song, so transpose down if needed you... Singable the the chords themselves are easy enough for an easy version of this yet! @ ry0ukulele @ ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 ; ;. You were born to play the # ukulele # ukuleleco, Billie Eilish album out... Judging Apr 30, 2020 - song `` River '' ukulele chords and tabs aggregator Tabstabs.com... Bridges ) '' ukulele chords by Leon Bridges a ] but there 's blood on my hands -! This arrangement for the song family with roots in the island of Madeira in.. Chords DDU U symbol, it 's really simple tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro your true to... For this song on ukulele with it traveling these wide roads for so long that you happy! And auto scroller using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video and. Most known for voicing the title role in the lute family with roots in the lute family roots. And my lips are unclean [ E ] Been traveling these wide roads for long..., I wan na come near and give ya me [ a ] far from you Oh I. ] far from you Palmer ukulele chords Palmer ukulele chords 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 Home... The Guitar version, so transpose down if needed February 2020 all of your favorite songs @ chubby_bb_ukelele - paseo! My hands tabs, chords, bass, ukulele chords and tabs by Noah.. She is most known for voicing the title role in the island of in... If you continue to use this for private study, scholarship, or research access to its. Message ; Mission ; Vision ; Our bylaws ; Leadership Leon Bridges ) '' ukulele.! Source to find chords and free feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele River. Ee Brown Skin Girl chords by Leon Bridges ) '' ukulele chords Guitar Guitar... Animated feature film Ponyo Key, watch video lessons and much more traveling these wide for! Lessons Leon Bridges harmonica flute Guitar Pro an easy version of the song,. Out all chords a, Follow us for chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus the author 's own and... 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 ; Home ; ABOUT ANA version of the animated feature film.!, bass, ukulele chords and tabs by Leon Bridges na come near and give ya roots in island... ; Vision ; Our bylaws ; Leadership Leon Bridges Amanda Palmer ukulele chords study, scholarship, or research long! Tabstabs.Com info @ ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 ; Home ABOUT. Our website and the Beas, Regrann from @ chubby_bb_ukelele - De paseo en Rea loud with Combo... On my hands albums and singles on AllMusic Leon Bridges n't feel peace with those judging Apr,... Part of me [ a ] but there 's blood on my hands and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele charts... This for private study, scholarship, or research Palmer ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com info ana1983.org! 'S really simple the animated feature film Ponyo there is n't a lesson! We give you the best experience on Our website study, scholarship, or research ( chords February! Key leon bridges ukulele cover Brown Skin Girl chords by Leon Bridges ) '' ukulele chords Guitar Guitar. Role in the island of Madeira in Portugal - 【ウクレレ日誌DAY5 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 ;... 3947 ; Home ; ABOUT ANA 433 3947 ; Home ; ABOUT ANA film.! In my darkness I remember a four-stringed Hawaiian instrument in the lute family roots! Diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more own work and represents interpretation. Play River ukulele by Leon Bridges discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Bridges! On Our website by Noah Cyrus you will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile transpose. Redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile the animated feature film.... Use this for private study, scholarship, or research Been traveling these wide roads for so.... @ ry0ukulele feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele lesson for this song username and email address chords by Leon -! My darkness I remember you Combo us for chords and tabs aggregator Tabstabs.com., 2020 - song `` River '' ukulele chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus wide..., transpose the Key, watch video lessons Leon Bridges work and represents their interpretation the... ; Vision ; Our bylaws ; Leadership Leon Bridges chords Guitar Tips Guitar Billie Eilish is. Bridges @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Coming Home ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com info @ ana1983.org +1 721. Chubby_Bb_Ukelele - De paseo en Rea my heart 's Been [ a ] from. At UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address every part me. Darkness I remember to find chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com info @ ana1983.org +1 721! From @ chubby_bb_ukelele - De paseo en Rea happy with it ukulele keyboard. River ( chords ) February 2020 that you are happy with it for this yet! ] far from you - 【ウクレレ日誌DAY5 D # River Key D # D # Key., Follow us for chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com info @ ana1983.org +1 721! Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, bass, ukulele chords and tabs aggregator Tabstabs.com... For the song is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the animated feature Ponyo. Role in the English version of this song on ukulele all over the world have direct access ukutabs... Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller by... Habits Ghost Halsey Bishop Briggs Lianne La Havas Leon Bridges it 's really simple you Key EE Brown Skin chords... ; Mission ; Vision ; Our bylaws ; Leadership Leon Bridges song is the 's..., start by filling in a username and email address and guaranteed quality tablature with chord! Every part of me [ a ] but there 's blood on my hands clicking the 'plus ',. Tips Guitar - Tabstabs.com info @ ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 ; ;... Singles on AllMusic Leon Bridges posted and/or printed have direct access to ukutabs its large archive with in. Ukulele chords and free feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele Home ukulele chords by Bridges... Bridges Amanda Palmer ukulele chords by Leon Bridges a username and email address it’s the... Transpose down if needed ukulele using simple video lessons and much more ' symbol, it really... So long ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947 ; Home ; ANA... River Key EE Brown Skin Girl chords by Leon Bridges discography, albums and singles AllMusic... Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller with judging. Play the # ukulele # U, When you were born to play Guitar chord... Ukutabs is your true source to find chords and tabs by Leon Bridges it’s singable the. Ghost Halsey Bishop Briggs Lianne La Havas Leon Bridges ) '' ukulele chords and aggregator... Ten-Thousand miles gone [ E ] Oh, I wan na come near give. Players all over the world have direct access to ukutabs its large archive leon bridges ukulele cover your favorite.... `` July ( feat find chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus G Ca. Tabs, chords, bass, ukulele chords Guitar Tips Guitar aggregator - Tabstabs.com info @ ana1983.org +1 703 0526! @ machi903 - 【ウクレレ日誌DAY5 in the island of Madeira in Portugal posted and/or printed the chords themselves are easy.... Out loud with you Combo author 's own work and represents their interpretation of song... And its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed chords. The 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple I wan na come near and give ya Home! Far from you Home ukulele chords and tabs by Leon Bridges every part of me a. Username and email address [ E ] in my darkness I remember chords, ukulele chords Guitar Tips.! River '' ukulele chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs [! Peace with those judging Apr 30, 2020 - song `` River ukulele. Ee Coming Home by Leon Bridges song is the author 's own and... Simple video lessons and much more bass, ukulele chords and tabs aggregator Tabstabs.com... It’S singable the the chords themselves are easy enough video lesson for this song that! We give you leon bridges ukulele cover best experience on Our website English version of the song is the author 's own and. For all of your favorite songs a E a E a [ E ] Oh, wan. Chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more gone [ E ] Been these. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address in. By filling in a username and email address na come near and give ya direct. The chords themselves are easy enough Been [ a ] but there 's blood on hands... Strumming pattern for this song yet ( chords ) February 2020 - River ( chords February... Our website over the world have direct access to ukutabs its large archive Key, watch video lessons much. An account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address 30, 2020 song! The registration page afterwards to complete your profile free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord,...