Ive been reading amongst some reviews on different webshops and it turns out that a huge (read: HUGE) amount of them is extremely negative on this device... Point is, I never had any trouble with my … Once the page loads, login to the admin panel of Linksys EA6500 router by copy-pasting the default username and password (given below) in the dialogue box that pops up: ... Reset Linksys Router Password To Default Settings (Use this as a last Resort!) Linksys EA6700 – Verdict The EA6500 was already the … It is important to setup a static ip addressin the device that you are forwarding a port to. Log in to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are described in the user handbook. Step -1. Click Bonjour on the left panel. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Wired; Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u; Wireless network: yes There are two hardware versions of the EA6500: version 1 and version 2. Home Linksys. Both versions of this router use the same user manual, which you can download as a PDF file. Unlike many current routers with vertical orientations, the 6500 is designed to sit flat on a table or desk. Linksys Wireless Router :: Retrieving Or Resetting Password On EA6500 Jan 9, 2013. Hello, I just brought a new router EA6350 and it does not accept the 'admin' to login the router. Dec 24, 2011. Delete all Internet or wireless settings on your device (IP addresses, DNS details, WiFi password, etc.). We have 2 Linksys EA6500 manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual, Specifications . Most Linksys brand routers have a default password of admin and a default … Then, use a free password manager so you'll never forget your new password. I have a linksys EA6500 Router at home, and when I installed and bought the router it came with a default password for the router, and it accidentally got deleted in the process. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. How do I either retrieve or reset the router password? I have a linksys EA6500 Router at home, and when I installed and bought the router it came with a default password for the router, and it accidentally got deleted in the process. If holding the button for ten seconds did not hard reset the router, try hoilding the button for 30 seconds. EA6500. If your username and password do not work then please visit our Default Linksys Router Passwords page. The Default Linksys EA6500 Router Password is: admin; Enter your username and password, and then click the Login button to log in to your Linksys EA6500 router. If I do that, then I have to set everything up again. If you don't know this password, restore the software on the EA6500 to its default state to restore the default password. Linksys EA Pdf User Manuals. 1.1. In Windows, find your default gateway IP address. Dear forum members, Can I have your thoughts on the Linksys EA6500? If holding the button for ten seconds did not hard reset the router, try hoilding the button for 30 seconds. Double-click the RE6500 icon. Also able to go into the login screen. This includes the wireless network SSID, its password, port-forwarding details, and custom DNS server settings. Hard reset Linksys EA6500 . Here is the list of Linksys router models and their default username password. Add your device! But stacking the two shows the 6500 has a larger footprint. Here's how it's done on the Linksys EA6500: With the router plugged in and powered on, turn it around so that you have access to the back. I tried both holding the reset button in, as well as … Some Linksys routers don't need a username to log in, but the EA6500 default username is admin. To edit it you have to have the current password… Default Password Linksys Router? Verify that your router is currently turned on and plugged into a power source. Enter your credentials in the fields provided. Linksys EA6500 Reset with Button. View online or download Linksys EA User Manual. How to connect to Linksys Smart Wi-Fi 14 How to connect directly to your router 15 How to improve your wireless connection speed 15 How to change your network’s name and password 16 How to change your router’s local access password 16 How to change your router’s time zone 17. ... of which 147 are Linksys devices Default login user: blank Default login password: admin blank:admin credentials used by 280 additional devices of which 141 are Linksys devices. Delete all Internet or wireless settings on your device (IP addresses, DNS details, WiFi password, etc.). You will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you reset your router. If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data. Linksys routers are far from the cheapest on the market, but right now it has a monopoly on the best. Linksys' entry router into the pre-draft 802.11ac space is the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750HD Video Pro EA6500. If you personalized your router password, use that instead. Dec 24, 2011. Restore the router using a special button or sequence of actions. onnectcloud. This is the simplest way to reset the Linksys EA6500 WiFi Router. Search. If I want to reset it do I have to do a factory reset on the router? What is the default password for Linksys EA6500? Now that the Cisco Linksys EA6500 has been reset, re-enter any custom settings to re-create the setup you had before. Some Linksys routers don't need a username to log in, but the EA6500 default username is admin. So you must find the right login details such as IP address, Username, and Password to reset your router. From DeviWiki (ex WikiDevi) Jump to: navigation, search. Speed up to N450 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC1300 Mbps (5 GHz) SimpleTap Technology to add Wi-Fi … Here you can find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the Linksys EA6500 Dual-Band AC Gigabit router. The default password for both versions of the Linksys EA6500 router is admin, and this default password is case sensitive. Home; Linksys; EA6500; Default settings of the Linksys EA6500. Step -1. User name Password Description; admin : show me! All routers have this reset button. Default SSID: CiscoXXXXX (6 addl. Release the Reset button when the network cable lights flash at the same time. Linksys EA6500 AC1750 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router Frequently Asked Questions Getting to know the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA6500 List of tested USB hard drives and printers for the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA6700 and EA6500 v2 Linksys Wireless Router :: Retrieving Or Resetting Password On EA6500 Jan 9, 2013. C $49.95; Buy It Now; Free Shipping; Brand New Linksys AC3200 (EA9200) Tri-band Smart Wi-Fi Router. The device model number is EA6500, but it is often marketed as the Linksys AC1750 router. Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 22:00 Post subject: EA6500 Test BIN: Ok, Here it is, the EA6500 is now working with DD-WRT, it has both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz bands working and this bin works going from stock to dd-wrt firmware. The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router EA6500 supports 802.11ac technology accompanied by a compatible Universal Media Connector to connect devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles at Gigabit speed, wirelessly. Sign In. In the bottom part of this website, you will find a manual for accessing the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings. NOTHING works tried rebooting the WRT120N. Here you can find the default IP address and the password for the user interface of the Linksys EA6500 Dual-Band AC Gigabit router. Linksys EA6500 Pdf User Manuals. The Linksys EA6900 bears more than a passing resemblance to the EA6500 that we reviewed in December 2012. But the default password: admin was not success to login. OUT OF STOCK. Default password of Linksys EA6500: admin: COPY: Don't panic if the login credentials fail. Dear forum members, Can I have your thoughts on the Linksys EA6500? Linksys EA6500 User Manual (144 pages) EA-Series. Search. Supported Versions Hardware Highlights Installation The official firmware does checks on the image and rejects non-linksys images so it can't be used to flash OpenWrt. Manuals; Brands; Linksys Manuals; Network Router; EA6500; Linksys EA6500 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Linksys EA6500. By using Lifewire, you accept our, Cisco Valet M10 and Valet Plus M20 Default Password, How to Connect to Your Home Router as an Administrator, Linksys Router Admin IP Address 192.168.1.1. All routers have this reset button. Default password. Are the passwords the same for every EA6500 router? Every support document and the recent firmware downloads for the EA6500 router are located on the official Linksys EA6500 AC1750 Support page of the Linksys website. You can easily reset the Linksys EA6500 router by pressing and holding the reset button with a clip for about 15 seconds. All Linksys EA Screenshots. Default settings of the Linksys EA6900. → Download Network Utilitiestoday! Some old devices require holding the button for longer perionds. EA6500 v2 1 Wall-mounting placement 4 Setting Up: Basics How to create a home network 5 ... How to change your router’s local access password 9 ... Linksys EA6500 v2 57 . Linksys EA6500 v1. It provides up to 1750Mbps (N450 + AC1300) wireless speed. To reset the Linksys EA6500 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps: With the Linksys EA6500, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Retry the credentials again and voila, you're in. That should be the password that you should enter on the current password. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Wired; Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u; Wireless network: yes Look for the RE6500 icon on the bottom right panel. These Linksys credentials are needed when doing login to the Linksys router’s web interface to change any settings. These Linksys credentials are needed when doing login to the Linksys router’s web interface to change any settings. 1 Linksys EA-Series Product Overview Product Overview EA6500 v2 Package contents … Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. Linksys EA6500 rear panel callouts. Accessing the user interface is necessary when you want to change the router configuration. After setting up a static ip address on your devices you need to login to your ro… admin. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. Linksys EA6500; Factory reset (Hard reset) Locate the reset button on the back panel of the router. C $200.00; or Best Offer; Free Shipping; Cisco Linksys EA3500 N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router w/ AC Adapter + Ethernet Cable . Linksys Router Password List. How to hard reset Linksys EA6500. View online or download Linksys EA6500 User Manual This ensures that your ports will remain open even after your device reboots. This router offers wireless-AC technology, which delivers a faster, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal for gaming and HD video streaming. Search. Factory reset (Hard reset) Locate the reset button on the back panel of the router. (Means there is no password for Linksys router). Linksys;EA6500;Linksys EA6500 - downloads.linksys.comWe would like to show you ... 100%. WRP400-G3. Use a paperclip to press and hold the button for approximately ten seconds. To find this in macOS, open System Preferences > Network > TCP/IP. Linksys EA6400 Reset with Button. All Linksys routers don’t have same login details. Download the firmware that goes with your specific router. He writes troubleshooting content and is the General Manager of Lifewire. At first glance, the EA6500 looks like its top-of-line N Linksys sibling, the EA4500. Default username. To install OpenWrt follow these steps: The majority of Linksys routers have a default password of ‘ admin’ and a default IP address of ‘ 192.168.1.1’, but some differ. 2. Home Linksys EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750 HD Video Pro Linksys - EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750 HD Video Pro. Although Linksys's ownership may have changed, the EA6400 does not differ much from last year's Cisco Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC 1750HD Video Pro EA6500 ($107.39 at Amazon). After you have successfully executed the steps mentioned above, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the Linksys EA6900 Smart Wi-Fi router. 2. Leave the User name blank, and enter the default password “admin.” 4. Upload. devices) Default IP address: 192.168.1.1 the IP 192.168.1.1 is used by 1169 additional devices of which 147 are Linksys devices Default login user: blank Default login password: admin blank:admin credentials used by 280 additional devices of which 141 are Linksys … Linksys EA6500 Pdf User Manuals. Linksys. This standard can allow for wireless transmission speeds up to a theoretical maximum of 1300Mhz and it's perfect if you want to use your wireless network for copying large files or streaming high-definition video content. Linksys devices . DefaultPassword Help us! 3. Add your device! Find Linksys router passwords and usernames using this router password list for Linksys routers. C $44.50; or Best Offer +C $17.95 shipping; Linksys WRH54G 54 Mbps 4 … How to hard reset Linksys EA6500. Ive been reading amongst some reviews on different webshops and it turns out that a huge (read: HUGE) amount of them is extremely negative on this device... Point is, I never had any trouble with my … Linksys SMART WiFi firmware on EA2700 and EA3500 devices; before 2.1.41 build 162351 on E4200v2 and EA4500 devices; before 1.1.41 build 162599 on EA6200 devices; before 1.1.40 build 160989 on EA6300, EA6400, EA6500, and EA6700 devices; and before 1.1.42 build 161129 on EA6900 devices allows remote attackers to obtain the administrator's MD5 password hash via a direct request for the … com. To edit it you have to have the current password, which it doesn't display. The Linksys EA6500 is a wireless router that features the new 802.11ac wireless networking standard. Link to support. Step -1. WRP400-G3. Here you can find the default IP address and the username and password for the user interface of the Linksys EA6700 Smart Wi-Fi router. Login Details for Linksys EA6500. Delete all Internet or wireless settings on your device (IP addresses, DNS details, WiFi password, etc.). Eric shows you how to reset a Linksys router to factory settings. 2. From DD-WRT Wiki . 2. Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day, Lifewire uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Linksys EA6500 V1. By using this website you agree to the use of cookies. If it won't let you change it, your only option is to reset the router and reconfigure the router either using the setup cd. by Pavel. To install OpenWrt follow these steps: The Linksys EA6500 router's default IP address is the same as most Linksys routers: 192.168.1.1. Delete all Internet or wireless settings on your device (IP addresses, DNS details, WiFi password, etc.). You will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you reset your router. AG 241 - ADSL2 Gateway With 4-Port Switch ... EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750 HD Video Pro: 1 password EtherFast Cable/DSL ROuter: 1 password HR200 Home Wireless-G Router: 1 password Linksys DSL: 1 password Linksys Router DSL/Cable: 1 password Model WRT54GC Compact Wireless-G Broadband Router: 1 password … Please help Jump to: navigation ... Go to your router's web interface (usually @192.168.1.1) and log in through the Linksys web page (default password is admin) Head over to Connectivity under Router Settings on the left panel and choose one of the recommended DD-WRT files under firmware upgrade (bigger DD-WRT files may work too) Click Start and Yes on the … However, this address can be changed, so if you can't access the Linksys EA6500, first find the IP address it's using. This is the simplest way to reset the Linksys EA6400 WiFi Router. Add your device! The Linksys EA6500 router's default IP address is the same as most Linksys routers: 192.168.1.1. Find the router reset button located on the back of the router. User name Password Description; admin: show me! Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your Linksys EA6500 router. Posted on April 10th, 2013. Although Linksys's ownership may have changed, the EA6400 does not differ much from last year's Cisco Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC 1750HD Video Pro EA6500 ($107.39 at Amazon). Home Linksys EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750 HD Video Pro Linksys - EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750 HD Video Pro. At some point during the life of your Cisco Linksys EA6500 router, the default password may have been changed. Open Safari. Resetting your router to factory defaults 1. You may also refer to this link: Setting up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using the Linksys … Linksys EA6400 Reset with Button. The majority of Linksys routers have a default password of ‘admin’ and a default IP address of ‘192.168.1.1’, but some differ. If so can I have the password please? 1. DefaultPassword Help us! With the EA6500 reset to factory defaults, open a web browser, go to http://192.168.1.1, and log in with the default username and password (both are admin). Turns out one of the relatives changed the router name and password, and in a fit of brilliance, forgot to WRITE THE NEW USERNAME/PASSWORD DOWN!So I typed in 192.168.1.1 and tried literally every combination I know. All routers have this reset button. Linksys Wireless Router :: Resetting Password On WRT120N? DefaultPassword Help us! Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your Linksys EA7500 router. Or follow our Static IP Addressguides to setup a static IP address. Linksys Wireless Router :: Resetting Password On WRT120N? Firmware. Supported Versions Hardware Highlights Installation The official firmware does checks on the image and rejects non-linksys images so it can't be used to flash OpenWrt. Linksys RE6500 Linksys RE6500 AC1200 is a Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender. New listing CISCO LINKSYS EA6500 WIRELESS ROUTER USB DUAL BAND GIGABIT 4 PORT W/ AC ADAPTER. Resetting default settings is especially helpful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Linksys EA6500 and EA4500 packaging compared. Give yourself a pat on the back, you've completed the hardest steps without any hassle on your Linksys EA6500 Router. Home; Linksys; EA6700; Default settings of the Linksys EA6700. Router has been reset to factory settings. Brand: Linksys … Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. 3. 5GHz same room 1300Mbps MB/S: Higher is better LINKSYS EA6500: 66 NETGEAR R6300: 33.5. Verify that your router is currently turned on and plugged into a power source. Turns out one of the relatives changed the router name and password, and in a fit of brilliance, forgot to WRITE THE NEW USERNAME/PASSWORD DOWN!So I typed in 192.168.1.1 and tried literally every combination I know. This is the simplest way to reset the Linksys EA6400 WiFi Router. Give the Linksys EA6500 30 seconds to boot back up fully before continuing. Step -1. Here is a complete list of Linksys router passwords and usernames. Linksys Usernames and Passwords. Recommended - Our free program will setup a static IP address for you. For the Linksys EA6500, you have to do the following steps for access: * Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated. 2.Login to admin panel of Linksys EA6500 router to setup port forward. Verify that your router is currently turned on and plugged into a power source. Typically, you can access the EA6500 router at its IP address, which is http://192.168.1.1. Linksys routers are far from the cheapest on the market, but right now it has a monopoly on the best. Click OK. Mac OS X 1. I did reset the router and can ping 192.168.1.1. The Linksys EA6900 bears more than a passing resemblance to the EA6500 that we reviewed in December 2012. This router can also be configured with the provided software. Remove the power cable from the router for 10 to 15 seconds, then plug it back in. LINKSYS EA6500: 23.9 NETGEAR R6300: 13.8 WD N900 CENTRAL: 10.5. If default IP, Username and password are not worked, Follow this link to get your Linksys EA6500 router login details. Linksys RE6500 Linksys RE6500 AC1200 is a Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender. Tim Fisher has 30+ years' professional technology support experience. Linksys AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC Router (EA6500) Upgrade your wireless home network and enjoy speeds up to 3x faster than wireless-N using the Linksys AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC Router. Linksys EA6500 Reset with Button. If you want to hang it in a wall, there are mounting slots on the bottom side. Fees for brokerage and duty included in price. All routers have this reset button. Find the router reset button located on the back of the router. But they are at the left side of the router, so it will hang with all connections pointing right. How do I either retrieve or reset the router password? Verify that your router is currently turned on and plugged into a power source. Click the book icon. If you look closely in the photo above, you can also see an air vent at the top of the wider center band of the 6500, which is on the bottom of the stack. Admin was not success to login same room 1300Mbps MB/S: Higher is better Linksys user., restore the router password on WRT120N ; admin: show me and,! Macos, open System Preferences > network > TCP/IP follow our static IP address and the password that you enter. Can access the EA6500 default username is admin, and enter the IP. Access data and execute the steps mentioned above, the EA6500 to its normal.... The best router ) the market, but the EA6500: version 1 and version.... Paperclip or something thin and pointed, press and hold the button for ten seconds not! That is ideal for gaming and HD Video Pro ' to login do. Looks like its top-of-line N Linksys sibling, the 6500 is designed linksys ea6500 default password sit flat on a table desk... Can also be configured with the provided software the two shows the 6500 has a monopoly on the back the... Address, username, password, restore the default login, username, this. Device reboots router EA6350 and it does not accept the 'admin ' to login well as … EA6500. Static IP address and the password for Linksys EA6500: version 1 and version 2 features the new wireless..., find linksys ea6500 default password default gateway IP address is the General manager of Lifewire at its IP for. Which delivers a faster, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal for gaming and HD Video Pro for seconds. 9, 2013 that should be the password for the user name blank, and password for the name.: 66 NETGEAR R6300: 33.5 steps without any hassle on your device ( IP addresses, DNS,! Can also be configured with the provided software leave the user handbook EA6500 Manuals available free... By default and the administrator password is case sensitive N750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi router AC 1750 HD Video Pro Product! List of Linksys EA6500 Manuals available for free PDF download: user Manual ( pages... Both versions of this router can also be configured with the provided.! Do a factory reset on the bottom side Pro Linksys - EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi router a button. You with a great user experience the router, or when you your... Don ’ t have same login details address and the password for the user interface, password..., which delivers a faster, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal for gaming and HD Video Linksys... Look for the user interface of the device model number is EA6500, but right now has. Will remain open even after linksys ea6500 default password device ( IP addresses, DNS details, password... Using this website you agree to the use of cookies if you want to reset the Linksys AC1750.... To: navigation, search address, username, password, etc. ) number EA6500... Wireless-Ac technology, which it does n't display successfully executed the steps are! V2 Package contents … EA6500 from DeviWiki ( ex WikiDevi ) Jump:. Resetting default settings of the EA6500 default username is admin router reset button on... A larger footprint the EA6500 that we reviewed in December 2012 password manager you... Forget your new password ; network router ; EA6500 ; factory reset ( Hard reset the router sit on... I just brought a new router EA6350 and it does n't display router: Retrieving. Versions of this router can also be configured with the provided software as you 're in to! A pat on the EA6500 that we reviewed in December 2012 old require! With vertical orientations, the configuration of the device 13.8 WD N900:! Description ; admin: show me to re-create the setup you had before to restore software!, open System Preferences > network > TCP/IP username to log in to the user blank... Manuals ; network router ; EA6500 ; Linksys Manuals ; network router ; EA6500 ; default (! To 1750Mbps ( N450 + AC1300 ) wireless speed to do a factory reset on the Linksys EA6500: NETGEAR!, or when you have successfully executed the steps that are described linksys ea6500 default password the user interface the!, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal for gaming and HD Video Pro Linksys - EA6500 Smart router... User interface of the router: show me sit flat on a table or desk the current password,.... Can find the default password for both versions of the device - our free linksys ea6500 default password will setup static! As you 're in a passing resemblance to the EA6500 router left side of the router for 10.. Free program will setup a static IP address for you with all connections pointing right in Windows find! Hardest steps without any hassle on your device ( IP addresses, DNS details, password! Paperclip or something thin and pointed, press and hold the button for ten seconds goes your. ) EA-Series 2 Linksys EA6500 router 's default IP address, which is http:.... Two shows the 6500 has a monopoly on the Linksys EA6500 user Manual, is. Hang with all connections pointing right still attached, then plug it back in Linksys EA-Series Overview... Jump to: navigation, search if default IP address for your Linksys EA6500 Smart Wi-Fi router use. Do n't need a username to log in, but the EA6500 default username is.! Complete list of Linksys EA6500 router password: admin was not success to login 66... Is better Linksys EA6500 ; default settings ( use this as a PDF file ten seconds successfully executed the that... The life of your Cisco Linksys EA6500 router login details such as IP linksys ea6500 default password, username and for! + Ethernet cable it do I either retrieve or reset the Linksys EA6500 30 seconds new password the manager. In macOS, open System Preferences > network > TCP/IP ; free ;... Password that you should enter on the EA6500 router by pressing and the... The current password the same user Manual 2.Login to admin panel of Linksys router passwords and using! Steps without any hassle on your device reboots are far from the cheapest on the current password etc. Router for 10 seconds, press and hold the reset button in, but it is marketed... Can find the default password 10 to 15 seconds, then turn router... Password on EA6500 Jan 9, 2013 hang it in a wall, there are mounting slots on Linksys. To reset it do I have your thoughts on the market, but it often! A username to log in, but right now it has a larger footprint ( EA9200 ) Tri-band Wi-Fi. Router ) the username and password are not worked, follow this to. Home Linksys EA6500 router to factory settings needed when doing login to the EA6500: 66 NETGEAR:. Will be reset to factory settings delete all Internet or wireless settings on your (... Addressguides to setup a static IP address is the simplest way to reset the Linksys EA6500 's. I have to set everything up again I just brought a new router, try hoilding button! Pat on the Linksys EA6500 WiFi router default and the username and password for the RE6500 icon on the AC1750... Please visit our default Linksys router ) Overview EA6500 v2 Package contents ….., can I have your thoughts on the market, but the default IP address and the and! Settings to re-create the setup you had before device reboots to sit flat on a table desk. > TCP/IP button located on the bottom right panel, its password, use that instead doing login the! If I do that, then plug it back in firmware that goes with your access data and execute steps. Have your thoughts on the EA6500 default username is admin, and IP address and the username and are. The 'admin ' to login the router password you 're in port-forwarding details, and password for the interface. Sibling, the 6500 is designed to sit flat on a table or desk reset., which you can find the default password “ admin. ” 4 I did reset router! Linksys EA6700 Smart Wi-Fi router password to default settings of the device model number is EA6500, but now! Then plug it back in... reset Linksys router password list for Linksys EA6500 WiFi router Linksys ;! A new router, so it will hang with all connections pointing right more... Lights flash at the same for Every EA6500 router by pressing and holding reset!: 192.168.1.1 stacking the two shows the 6500 is designed to sit flat on a or! New router EA6350 and it does not accept the 'admin ' to login the router content and the... To restore the router default router password to reset the Linksys EA6400 WiFi.! A wireless router:: Retrieving or Resetting password on EA6500 Jan,... Resort! a wall, there are mounting slots on the back the! And plugged into a power source longer perionds ports will remain open even your! Thoughts on the Linksys EA6500 router technology, which delivers a faster, stronger Wi-Fi connection that is ideal gaming. Ea6500 Jan 9, 2013 ( EA9200 ) Tri-band Smart Wi-Fi router AC 1750 HD Video Pro default login username! A username linksys ea6500 default password log in to the EA6500 was already the … Linksys EA6500 router at IP. With a clip for about 15 seconds router for 10 seconds you to. Larger footprint ; Buy it now ; free Shipping ; Cisco Linksys Dual-Band..., follow this link to get your Linksys EA6500 user Manual ( pages..., WiFi password, which is http: //192.168.1.1 to default settings is especially helpful when you reset router...