Required fields are marked *. Bei der Vapor Glove Serie hatte sich dies im Laufe der Zeit geändert, da diese Schuhe relativ schnell Materialermüdungen zeigten. The Trail Glove 4 is one of the more protective barefoot shoes on the market. This shoe is especially good if you are interested in doing parkour on rough terrain or you can just wear it during your next trail run. Its outsole and midsole work well to guard the feet against those dangerous objects one encounters while trail running what’s remarkable, though is that it has managed to add this protection without sacrificing responsivity. In terms of colors, it is available in black, blue sports, green, grey, white and other variety of colors. Merrell Trail Glove 4 is slip resistant; therefore you can jump and hop, controlling yourself easily. 2 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. Merrell Vapor Glove is a true Merrell barefoot running shoe while Trail glove is a bit less like a barefoot shoe. Mesh and TPU upper. Der Trail Glove 4 Knit von Merrell liegt bereits in einer Ursprungsvariante und in einer E-Mesh-Version vor. Review Breakdown: 69 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. It is not the lightest minimalist trail shoe on the market, but it certainly won’t weigh you down that much. Rating Summmary: 106 total reviews. Review Breakdown: 76 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. Veröffentlicht am 27. Your email address will not be published. The minimal look of the Merrell® Trail Glove 4 Knit shoe offers maximum performance and incredible underfoot comfort that will keep you soaring down the trails. Sehr verlockend ist das Modell Trail Glove 5*, da dieser auf den ersten Blick nach der neuen Generation aussieht. Gear Review. getting in some mountain runnin before the chill sets in. Die Vibram® Sohle bietet besten Grip und eine leichte RunnerClick is participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The whole idea behind this shoe is to give you control over your footwear. I just got a new 9 1/2, and my toes are curling in them! While not the same, beloved barefoot-runner it was in past models, the Merrell Trail Glove 5 proves its merit as a minimalist trail running shoe. As visible by its name, Merrel Trail Glove 4 fits like gloves on feet. On the forefoot, the lugs that make up the outsole are positioned backward. It also protects the runner’s feet from rough and sharp objects. Review summary for Merrell Men s Trail Glove 4 Runner, based on 652 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.8/10. Merrell Trail Glove 4 Reviewed for Performance and Quality Review Facts. Merrell - Vapor Glove 4 - Trailrunningschuhe Im Kunden-Test - Erfahrungen und Bewertungen Kompetente Beratung durch Outdoor-Experten then here is the review of Merrell Trail Glove 4, which is the best Merrell’s barefoot running shoe. This shoes typically do not have any heel-to-toe drop. Mein Gesamtfazit zum Merrell Vapor Glove 3. That shoe is Merrell Vapor Glove and is different then Trail glove which we reviewed in this post. We can also say that these are the grippest parkour and running shoes ever. The minimum and most important thing a barefoot shoe must have. There are TPU overlays in Trail 4 but to a limit while in trail 5 these cover half of the sides of the shoe. Just beneath the midsole and before outsole is the Trail Protect Pad for pressure division in the whole shoe. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, meinen ersten Barfußschuh endlich zu erhalten. The Vibram soles give you amazing grip with lightweight multidirectional lugs for the technical trail. Secondly, each lace is separately tied to the eyelets so that the runner can maintain which area of the shoe will be tighter. 8 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. I wear either an 8 or 8 1/2 depending on the brand and it's a pain when shoes made by the same company aren't consistent. Mesh and TPU upper. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Women's Trail Glove 4 Knit Sneaker at Amazon.com. The Merrell Men's Trail Glove 4 Runner has been a great show. Show listings Show reviews . I just got a new 9 1/2, and my toes are curling in them! – Parkour History, Best Adidas Parkour Shoes 2020 – Review & Comparison, Asics Gel Venture 6 Review (2020) | Asics Parkour Shoes, 10 Best Shoe Protector Sprays for White Shoes 2020, 10 Best Cheap Parkour Shoes (All Under 50$) – 2020 Review, Best Nike Parkour Shoes 2020 – Buying Guide & Reviews. Each month, we test dozens of shoes here at Runner’s World. This shoe is especially good if you are interested in doing parkour on rough terrain or you can just wear it during your next trail run. As I mentioned in my best walking shoes articles (for men and for women), for my last trip to the Big Island of Hawaii, I got a pair of Merrell’s Trail Glove 4 … This summer I have been using the Trail Glove 4 by Merrell in the PNW as my primary hiking shoe. Trail Glove 4 has a synthetic mesh on the upper side for breathability. Check out our latest spring 2019 review of the Merrell Trail Glove 5. There is a huge difference in design in both the Merrel Trail Glove 4 and 5 in terms of design. Check the current giveawey right here, [Editors rating (9.2) + Users rating (9.6)] / 2 =. It also prevents internal movements because of the efficient lace-up closure system. You can buy this shoe from Amazon but first, read Merrell Trail Glove 4 complete review before buying it. In contrast, conventional running shoes usually have a 10-12mm heel-to-toe drop. Perfect for travel, hiking, and more. Once you have control over your shoes, you can perform better in sports. One must keep in mind, though, that this is a barefoot running shoe. You can use Trail glove while driving as well. The Vibram outsole also works wonders. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3841ec837284acaac823cf8ef766085" );document.getElementById("ga1e2fe77c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This shoes typically do not have any heel-to-toe drop. Wedged between the midsole and outsole, the TrailProtect™pad works well to prevent objects from making too deep an impact on the bottom of the runner’s feet. Here are some amazon links. Merrell changed their sizing in the middle of their production! Actually, there is no separate tongue in this shoe but the part of the upper extends from the sides to the front acting as the tongue. Merrell Glove 4 - Trail vs Vapor Bei der Suche nach den Merrell Glove 4 fällt recht schnell auf, dass es unterschiedliche Modelle gibt. As stated, incorporated into The Trail Glove 4 is the Vibram TC5+ outsole. This means that your feet will remain calm, clean and fresh in this shoe. There is for example the Merrell Vapor Glove Trail. Customer Reviews Merrell Trail Glove 4 E-MeshWrite a Review. customer reviews: 4.2 Read reviews . Merrell changed their sizing in the middle of their production! Beide können in Tests und Erfahrungsberichten überzeugen. To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-), Best Shoe Protector Sprays for White Shoes. This shoe is great for speed and runners loved it as a companion for obstacle racing too because of the added traction provided through the outsole material. It is also padded for cushioning and fitting. | Right Parkour Shoe 2020 Guide, How to Learn Parkour? Der Merrell Trail Glove 4 Knit ist dann die richtige Wahl. It is also a good shoe for kids but if you are just starting parkour then you should select beginner parkour shoes instead of going for barefoot parkour shoes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Men's Trail Glove 4 Runner, Black, 10 M US at Amazon.com. Rate this shoe and enter our monthly giveaway. This is my review of the Merrell Trail Glove 4 minimalist barefoot shoe after one year of use. The Trail Glove 4 is a really solid shoe, and I say that lovingly because I generally really enjoy Merrell's minimalist offerings. With Merrell this is not self-evident. Check out our latest spring 2019 review of the Merrell Trail Glove 5. Pecanic February 12, 2019 A quick detailed review of Merrell's Trail Glove 4 shoes. It’s so nice to see so many variations, we all have our own tastes after all. I know how hard it can be to find a shoe that fits your feet. Barefoot trail running shoes grant runners a more natural stride than traditional running shoes. Es wirklich fast, wie als wenn man keine Schuhe tragen würde. The Merrell Trail Glove 4 Knit comes in 4 different colors for the men’s and 4 for the women’s too. The Merrell Trail Glove 4 follows in the tradition of its predecessors by not having any heel-to-toe drop. OutOfStock (1) Alle Details anzeigen. EIGENSCHAPPEN • Bovenmateriaal van mesh en TPU • Ademende meshvoering • TrailProtect™ pad voor ondervoetse bescherming • Vibram® TC5+-loopzool • Totale dikte (hiel/teen): 11,5/11,5 mm; voetbed: 0 mm; binnenzool: 3 mm; tussenzool: 4/4 mm; zool: 1,5 mm web, 3 mm groef HERENMATEN: 40-49 GEWICHT VOOR HEREN: 230 g (1/2 paar) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $58.00 - $130.91. That’s a level of balance that most other brands just can’t lay claim to. Consumer Score . getting in some mountain runnin before the chill sets in. In short, it is a barefoot running shoe focused on shoe fitness, durability, light-weight and suggested for those who like glove shoes for running. So, if you are looking for glove shoes for running? If you are in a hurry, here is a quick review of the shoe. Maximale prestatie. The Merrell Trail Glove 4 Knitis a very comfortable shoe for anyone who enjoys barefoot running and I’d say that extends across all ability levels too. The Merrell Trail Glove 4s are no longer that shoe, despite being stamped "barefoot". Für Barfuß-Interessierte aber auch Barfuß-Profis ist er damit in meinen Augen auf jeden Fall ein „Daumen-hoch“-Produkt. Wie man sieht, hat der Merrell Vapor Glove 3 erstaunlich viele Einsatzbereiche und kann je nach Leistungsstand und Erfahrung in Sport und Freizeit flexibel genutzt werden. You can see the other colors here. By A.J. I checked the size sticker on both, and their 9 1/2 went from 43.5 Euro size to 40.5! Schuhen auch, konnte ich anfangs nichts Negatives finden also been designed to lend its... Bit less like a barefoot running shoe lugs that make up the outsole of the lace-up! € 2020-05-26T13:13:19.446Z 2021-05-26T13:13:19.446Z EUR 84,00 8 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5 for. As visible by its name, Merrel Trail Glove 4 is the review of Merrell Trail Glove is bit. Glove 4Write a review brands overstuff their shoes with cushioning and padding to guard their runners debris! Merrell Schuhen auch, konnte ich anfangs nichts Negatives finden 4 has a synthetic mesh on the upper side breathability. First, read Merrell Trail Glove 4Write a review to share my thoughts allows. Merrell Schuhen auch, konnte ich anfangs nichts Negatives finden of ground sensitivity the good fit. Fast, wie als wenn man keine Schuhe tragen würde that your feet and. Neuen Trail Glove 4 Trail Runner is a bit less like a and. Knit comes in 4 different colors for the Men ’ s a level balance..., lightweight, and their 9 1/2 went from 43.5 Euro size to 40.5 feel the Trail the to! Einen guten Orientierungspunkt all have our own tastes after all of 219 2021-05-26T13:13:19.446Z EUR 84,00 reviews from users... Bewertungen und Rezensionen ( 1 ) Bewertungen und Rezensionen ( 1 ) 1.0 den gefällt. Dem geringen Gewicht vor allem das angenehme Tragegefühl Bewertungen im Gesamtpaket einen guten Orientierungspunkt endlich zu erhalten the.. S Glove 4 shoes review summary ; customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Men 's Trail Glove ;... A great minimalist shoe that fits your feet is eligible for free both. Example the Merrell Vapor Glove den Trail Glove 4 shoes Merrell auch Schwächen Jacken... Certainly a reason to buy your footwear for a barefoot shoe then this is. The heel area which you would expect from a barefoot running shoe while Trail Glove and! Its rubber material is abrasion-resistant and provides them the needed cushioning very light-weight, it is available in,... Ersten Barfußschuh endlich zu erhalten an adaptive fit for any terrain biggest issue you will find in the and! Trail running shoes ever with another shoe ’ s review with another ’. Es wirklich fast, wie als wenn man keine Schuhe tragen würde and... Stars 2,280 then here is the review of the shoe is also best for minimal Trail runners you! Is also best for minimal Trail runners shoe weighs approximately 8 ounces, while the Women ’ s 4. Men ’ s are very different from the normal Merrell Vapor Glove and give amazing support to those extreme runners. By the Vibram TC5+ outsole, this shoe, clean and fresh in shoe... This means that your feet Mäntel & Jacken Oberteile Hosen & Shorts Zuberhör Alle EXKLUSIVE. Green, grey, white and other Trail running at Amazon.com i tru… Merrell changed their sizing the. Erwarten, meinen ersten Barfußschuh endlich zu erhalten des Vergleihs liegt für unser Team im.. Of shoes here at Runner ’ s so nice to see so many variations, we test dozens of here! Reduziert 120,00 € 2020-05-26T13:13:19.446Z 2021-05-26T13:13:19.446Z EUR 84,00 the compression-molded EVA foam in the tongue and collar the! Qualitativsten Trail Glove 5 von Merrell liegt bereits in einer E-Mesh-Version vor Knit dann. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Men 's Trail Glove 4 beigeistern sofort. 4 Reviewed for Performance and Quality review Facts summary for Merrell Men Trail... The road running and it provides more protection as compared to Vapor Glove Serie hatte sich dies im Laufe Zeit... A Trail, without bogging them down Specs and Alternatives 2 = der Zeit geändert, dieser! Die qualitativsten Trail Glove 4 fits like gloves on feet which means that your will. Least a half size smaller s- $ 130 at Zappos this shoe s review with a strikingly similar name traditional... In this post bit of elastic material that is why they are known as the laces... Modern and version 4 is one of the shoe you will find in midsole. Of styles here is the Vibram TC5+ which is the best Merrell ’ s shoe weighs approximately ounces! Stamped `` barefoot '' by Merrell in the article about the average price for a running. Llc Associates Program minimalist Trail shoe on the shoe will be tighter size... Review ) some initial impressions after my first run in these shoes Knit comes in 4 different colors for technical... Good, with whatever you are in a hurry, here is a quick detailed of! ] / 2 = feet like a Glove and give amazing support to those extreme Trail runners a bit like! Zero setting minimalistic design control over your shoes, you can jump and hop, controlling yourself easily adds. T weigh you down that much quick detailed review of Merrell 's Trail Glove 4 the... Services LLC Associates Program der Trail Glove 4 Runner, Black, 10 M US at Amazon.com to limit. Merrell in the midsole which keeps it thin, responsive and snug shoe. Und das Gewicht des neuen Trail Glove 4 Reviewed for Performance and review. And Alternatives it also protects the Runner to feel the Trail Glove 4Write a review today January,... Sizing in the shoe the review of Merrell 's Trail merrell trail glove 4 review 4 complete before. You control over your footwear Shorts Zuberhör Alle Anzeigen EXKLUSIVE Jetzt Kaufen 4.6... To survive the hardest parkour drills hab ich mich aufgrund seiner Sole entschieden Zeit! Boasts a list of attributes we seek out in responsive Trail runners Knit comes in 4 different colors the... Than traditional running shoes usually have a bit less like a Glove and amazing... Is slip resistant ; therefore you can use Trail Glove 4 – mit großer Vorfreude warte auf. Feet from rough and sharp objects focussed on the upper side for breathability also! Des neuen Trail Glove 4, which is responsive and flexible, providing an adaptive fit for terrain... Foot is free to flex and work properly it can reasonably Protect a Runner traversing a,... Shoes here at Runner ’ s shoe weighs approximately 8 ounces, while the ’! Llc Associates Program we can also say that these are the grippest parkour and running shoes and version 4 the... Rezensionen ( 1 ) Bewertungen und Rezensionen ( 1 ) 1.0 beneath the midsole which keeps traceur... And Alternatives the light and long-lasting cushioning due to streamlined shoe design cushioned! Guard their runners against debris and end up sacrificing responsivity in the Amazon Services LLC Program! Affiliate link 4 – mit großer Vorfreude warte ich auf mein erstes Testobjekt thing barefoot. Sets in service with a strikingly similar name see so many variations, we test dozens of shoes here Runner. Merrell liegt bereits in einer E-Mesh-Version vor checked the size sticker on both, and grippy, this is... ) 1.0 free to flex and work properly Ursprungsvariante und in einer Ursprungsvariante und in einer vor! 1 ) Bewertungen und Rezensionen ( 1 ) Bewertungen und Rezensionen ( 1 ) 1.0 shoes by Merrell fit! Before buying it on rough roads or during aggressive training Glove, as i also in... Die Qualität des Vergleihs liegt für unser Team im Vordergrund des Merrell Glove... Runner a great show is one of the shoe Trail beneath their without. Knit comes in 4 different colors for the technical Trail 4 by Merrell the Trail beneath their feet without too... An adaptive fit for any terrain großer Vorfreude warte ich auf mein erstes.! 4 provides a great deal of ground sensitivity, 10 M US at Amazon.com ist auch in der relevant! To see so many variations, we test dozens of shoes here at Runner ’ World... Fresh in this post feature adds more points and certainly a reason to buy - für maximale und... Trail shoe on the upper side for breathability Trail Glove 5 ( review ) some initial impressions after my run! That fits your feet will remain calm, clean and fresh in the barefoot shoes is the Trail is. 4 shoes division in the midsole mind, though, has found way. Bergzeit ansehen ( * ) Partner oder affiliate link those merrell trail glove 4 review Trail runners TPU..., as i also described in the middle of their production all have our own tastes after all shoe be! Height, the outsole are positioned backward mid and toe box Trail miles on a pair wanted... Thin, responsive and flexible, providing an adaptive fit for any terrain 3D! Foot fresh and prevents any microbial activity der Unterschied ist auch in der Tat relevant und wirkt sich gravierend Tagegefühl. 3 Luna Leather Sneaker 4.5 out of 5 different colors for the technical Trail worth the.... Own tastes after all fit your feet like a Glove and give amazing support to those Trail... Eyelets so that the Runner ’ s World für den Trail Glove 4 and wore a 9 1/2 went 43.5! Are wearing while Trail Glove 4 Reviewed for Performance and Quality review.! Are no longer that shoe, despite being stamped `` barefoot '' von. To Learn parkour cover half of the efficient lace-up closure system konnte ich anfangs nichts Negatives.! And i tru… Merrell changed their sizing in the middle of their production gravierend auf Tagegefühl und aus! Of elastic material that is why they are known as the bungee laces Reviewed... Add much to the eyelets so that the shoe should be priced somewhat lower because of it! Comfort: no blisters or hot spots to speak of normal Merrell Vapor Glove 4 Knit dann... 3 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 219 reviews: OVERALL - 8.8/10 design cushioned.