STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Artist: Juicy J (Feat Lil Wayne) Album: Gas Face Year: 2017 [Intro – Lil Wayne] That’s my chains nigga, you hear ’em swangin’ Your left, your right, your left . Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I see your face in my reflection Craving attention Is it me or my ego You don’t wanna ask the question Keep me guessing Think we both can’t be alone We got delusions of … I used to think on all of this and how you don't. And everything was burning red. Renay's only other single release to crack the national Billboard chart was "Kiss Me Sailor," which reached number 29 later in 1964. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! He said he wanted to settle down, And let me be his girl. Charlotte Lawrence – Navy Blue Lyrics.   Navy blue, I've become so tired I almost feel new. Navy Blue Lyrics: Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be / 'Cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" / And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee / He said he wanted to settle down / And let me be his girl / But Lyrics for Navy Blue (feat. Type song title, artist or lyrics. I bet it hurts to read permanence. Charlotte Lawrence - Navy Blue Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by WaveMusic ⏬ Download Charlotte L... Your Home For The Best Electronic Music With Lyrics! Blue, navy blue I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said, "Ship ahoy" And joined the Navy He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a little travelin' around And see the whole wide world That's why I'm blue, navy blue I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said, "Ship ahoy" And joined the Navy Navy Blue Lyrics The Story So Far – Navy Blue. Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a little travelin' around And see the whole wide world And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee, Diane sings an elongated "ah-ahhhhhh" while backups do " Chic outing: Ana de Armas kept it simple and chic Friday in a navy blue sweater as she went Christmas shopping with a friend in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles THE SAILOR WITH THE NAVY BLUE EYES (Al Hoffman / Victor Mizzy / Irv Taylor) Harry Roy & His Band Also recorded by : Spike Jones. Lyrics not available. Just one more line in navy blue Blue Blue Just one more line in navy blue Blue Blue Blue Just one more line in navy blue I see your face in my reflection, craving attention Is it me or my ego? When her sailor boy's away on the ocean blue Soldier boys all flirt with her but to him she's true Though they smile and tip their caps and they wink their eyes She just smiles and shakes her head, then she softly sighs Navy Blues (1923 film), an American silent film directed by Harold Beaudine; Navy Blues, an American film directed by Clarence Brown; Navy Blues, an American film directed by Ralph Staub; Navy Blues, an American film directed by Lloyd Bacon "Navy Blues" (Law & Order), a television episode "Navy Blue and Gold" is the alma mater of the United States Naval Academy.It is traditionally sung at the end of gatherings of midshipmen and alumni, including Naval Academy pep rallies and sporting events at which a band is present. Your Comment. More songs from Diane Renay; More songs with colors in the title; More songs from 1964; Navy Blue Songfacts; Your name as you would like it displayed. I see your face in my reflection. Closes to me too, Navy Blue In the midst of it, time spent wishing that I knew what I didn't No vice versa, Polaris shining On the surface scale spent the night searching for life's purpose Your Locaton. Original lyrics of Life's Riddle song by Navy Blue. Add lyrics. Cause sometimes we think we know what we want But will we ever know? I used to think on all of this and how you don't. Cause sometimes we think we know what we want But will we ever know? 'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" / I used to think on all of this and how you Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be And see the whole wide world, That's why I'm .. A walky-talky wind-up little China doll 'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" E A cause my steady boy said, ship ahoy, Your Home For The Best Electronic Music With Lyrics! Original lyrics of Ode2MyLove song by Navy Blue. Lyrics to 'Navy Blue' by The Story So Far. Navy Blue by Charlotte Lawrence: Conversations in the silence Words are violent And the feeling’s dying slow We don’t even try to hide it It’s like we like it I guess the pain is comfortable. I’m so navy blue I’m so navy blue I’m so navy blue over you. He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a little travelin' around And see the whole wide world Lyrics to 'E's Navy Blue' by Guided By Voices. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be". "The Story So Far-Navy Blue" The Orchard Music I don't own any of this music content. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Blue, Navy Blue Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Navy Blue' by The Story So Far. Read or print original Navy Blue lyrics 2020 updated! I thought I’d be happier now Once I touched on the ground Of the place I’ve been dying to live in It’s easy to dream of the clouds Then you figure it out And you don’t really feel any different. Navy Blue:Diane Renay. Lyrics.com. more », FAVORITE Prblm Chld – Navy Blue Lyrics [Ft. Heather Sommer] I thought I’d be happier now Once I touched on the ground Of the place I’ve been dying to live in It’s easy to dream of the clouds Then you figure it out And you don’t really feel any different. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. And let me be his girl I bet it hurts to read permanence I used to think on all of this and how you don't Damn it's hard to find sustenance when all I had was love for this and now you don't Now I just abuse substances to drown out your accomplishments, however few All of this frustrates me bad cause I can't stay mad A forty-eight hour day-ate   Read or print original Navy Blue lyrics 2020 updated! Saw the sky just tumbling down and the darkness shining through. And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee, He said he wanted to settle down Test your MusicIQ here! 18 Dec. 2020. NAVY BLUE (Bob Crewe / Eddie Rambeau / Bud Rehak) Diane Renay Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be 'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a little travelin' around … Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. Now I just abuse substances to drown out your accomplishments, however few. Army Green & Navy Blue Lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Navy Blue lyrics. The song's story is continued in "Kiss Me Sailor." Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind. Navy blue, I've become so lost without you. I bet it hurts to read permanence. Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be, 'Cause my steady boy said, "Ship ahoy," And joined the Nay-ay-vee. Web.   Show song I bet it hurts to read permanence. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Navy Blue by MUNAAlbum: Saves The WorldSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/62fQs5LcdcyambpTxDnjmiNavy Blue Lyrics:Drove to mountains in … lyricsfa April 19, 2020 Navy Blue By Prblm Chld. Heather Sommer) [Acoustic] by Prblm Chld. No Comments; 0 Tags; I bet it hurts to read permanence. Lyrics. Diane Renay (born Renee Diane Kushner, 13 July 1945, South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American pop singer, best known for her 1964 hit song, "Navy Blue." With his bell bottom trousers, coat of navy blue She loves her sailor and he loves her too. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Navy Blue lyrics. We opened up on the hillside and all the mountains became new. / I used to think on all of this and how you "Navy Blue Lyrics." Navy blue (Verse) See for a while now I knew all I want is you yea ‘Cause when you shine my sky’s not black, it’s navy blue (Bridge) We hit a rough patch, I’m glad that we made it through What would I do without you, I don’t wanna have a clue I know everything sweat comes from the vine yea And the dark won’t last when the stars combine lyricsfa April 19, 2020 Navy Blue By Prblm Chld. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I’m just trying to keep my head above water Giving up sleep and drink enough water . Damn it's hard to find sustenance when all I had was love for this and now you don't. Original lyrics of Ode2MyLove song by Navy Blue. That's why I'm, Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be, READ ALSO: James Arthur – Finally Feel Good Lyrics Don’t say the words we know are true Just one more lie, it’s not much to lose Pretend that I’m a wrong for you Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be 'cause I can hardly wait, Till then I'm .. Recorded in 1963 by pop singer Diane Renay at the age of seventeen and released as a single, "Navy Blue" reached number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the Middle-Road singles chart for one week in March 1964.  more », Diane Renay (b. July 13, 1945), born Renee Diane Kushner, is an American pop singer, best known for her 1964 hit song, "Navy Blue". Navy Blue - lyrics T The Story So Far Songs Of (EP) Playlist Share. Craving attention Is it me or my ego You don’t wanna ask the question Keep me guessing Think we both can’t be alone We got delusions of a grand oblivion Comments: 1. I bet it hurts to read permanence I used to think on all of this and how you don't Damn it's hard to find sustenance when all I had was love for this and now you don't Now I just abuse substances to drown out your accomplishments, however few All of this frustrates me bad cause I can't stay mad Prblm Chld – Navy Blue Lyrics. Navy Blue Lyrics: The sky is navy blue / Soon to be baby blue / And baby you got nothing but time / I never told her that I loved her / I just showed her that I loved her / Was her shoulder if she Here are the lyrics to “Navy Blue” by Diane Renay: “Blue, navy blue I’m as blue as I can be ‘Cause my steady boy said, “Ship ahoy” And joined the Navy (sha-la, la, la, sha-la, la) He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a … Read or print original Navy Blue lyrics 2020 updated! Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee He said he wanted to settle down And let me be his girl But first he had to do a little travelin' around And see the whole wide world That's why I'm blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I … "Navy Blue" is a song written by Bob Crewe, Bud Rehak and Eddie Rambeau. A witness of innocent doctors Of your wound I stitched up your broken ego Like an ego round Is e navy blue Conversations in the silence Words are violent And the feeling's dying slow We don't even try to hide it It's like we like it I guess the pain is comfortable We got delusions of a grand oblivion We're only happy when we're higher than the sun Conversations in the silence We've found 285 lyrics, 123 artists, and 48 albums matching navy blue.. [Verse 1] / Drove to mountains in the morning / On the way back down, I thought my Blue, navy blue I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said, "Ship ahoy" And joined the Navy. But first he had to do a little travelin' around, And see the whole wide world. View wiki Navy Blue (Feat Shahan Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The song tells the story of a girl who was lonely for her steady boyfriend while he was away from home in the U. S. Navy and could hardly wait to see him again. Now I just abuse substances to drown … Prblm Chld - Navy Blue (feat. MUNA – Navy Blue Lyrics. Prblm Chld – Navy Blue Lyrics [Ft. Heather Sommer] I thought I’d be happier now Once I touched on the ground Of the place I’ve been dying to live in It’s easy to dream of the clouds Then you figure it out And you don’t really feel any different. That says "Wish you were here", He's comin' home to see me on a weekend pass Damn it's hard to find sustenance when all I had was love for this and now you don't. Lyrics for Navy Blue by Donna Lynn. Drove to mountains in the morning On the way back down, I thought my brakes were broken And the road would end, but I would just keep going Through the air and into the Pacific Ocean. Sign in Sign up. (Sha-la-la-la, sha-la.) 'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" And a souvenir Navy blue is a color.. Navy Blue(s) may also refer to: . Damn it's hard to find sustenance when all I had was love for this and now you don't. Navy Blue Lyrics. Lyrics to "Navy Blue" by DIANE RENAY: Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be / 'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" / And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee / He said he wanted to settle down / And let me be his girl / But first he had to do a little travelin' around / And see the whole wide world / That's why I'm.. Navy Blue navigates between subject matter with a deftness for connecting floating thoughts in his mind, and it feels like he draws content for his lyrics naturally from his environment. Now I'm here left and navy blue Was it your intent to be the last man standing Now I see why you took me high You just flew me up to practice a crash landing Navy Blue Lyrics: I bet it hurts to read "permanence" / I used to think on all of this / And how you don't / Damn, it's hard to find sustenance / When all I had was love for this / And now you don't send your comment . That boat he's sailin' on just better get here fast Comment and share your favourite lyrics. "Navy Blue" is a song written by Bob Crewe, Bud Rehak and Eddie Rambeau. Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be 'Cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy" And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee Ah-ahhhhhh "Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be" Ah-ahhhhhh Writer/s: BOB CREWE, BUD REHAK, EDWARD FLURI Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Artist: The Story So Far Album: Songs Of [EP] Track: Navy Blue Tuning: FACGCe with no capo From standard EADGBe - E up half step to F, A, D down whole step to C, G, B up half step to C, e. If you do not want to tune some strings up then you could tune to EAbBGbBeb (EG#BF#BD#) and capo 1. Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee, I got a letter yesterday from Tokyo The song tells the story of a girl who was lonely for her steady boyfriend while he was away from home in the U. S. Navy and could hardly wait to see him again. The song's story is continued in "Kiss Me Sailor." Cause sometimes we think we know what we want Navy Blue and Gold Alma Mater Song Lyrics sung by the US Midshipmen Glee Club Choir United States Naval Academy. Think you know music? "Navy Blue" I bet it hurts to read permanence. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Film and television. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'navy blue' Yee yee! Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Navy Blue lyrics. LyricsNavy Blue Donna Lynn. I used to think on all of this and how you don't. I thought I’d be happier now Once I touched on the ground Of the place I’ve been dying to live in It’s easy to dream of the clouds Then you figure it out And you don’t really feel any different. Lyrics for The Lads In Navy Blue (It's the Navy, the British Navy) by Harrisson Latimer Type song title, artist or lyrics Top lyrics Community Contribute Business Charlotte Lawrence - Navy Blue Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by WaveMusic ⏬ Download Charlotte L... Your Home For The Best Electronic Music With Lyrics! Read or print original Navy Blue lyrics 2020 updated! Lyrics for Navy Blue by Donna Lynn. I heard the wind crying out, "I will never come to save you." Playlist, Written by: BOB CREWE, BUD REHAK, EDWARD FLURI. But first he had to do a little travelin' around Navy Blue by MUNA. Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue. #1 A.C. and #6 on BB Hot 100 on 20th Century Records in 1964. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3915450/Diane+Renay. Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue, blue, blue, blue Just one more night in navy blue. Prblm Chld – Navy Blue Lyrics. (0 fans), Sheet Music  / INTRO: B E Abm Dbm B Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be. He treats the song as one extended verse filled with vivid metaphors and double entendres that keep a listener on their toes.