How About BOTH?! Gear, Mods & Upgrades : Electrical | Systems & Operation : Electrical & Batteries | Gear, Mods & Upgrades : Favorite Gear & Discounts | Gear, Mods & Upgrades : LED Lighting | 13 |. Yet another great, simple explanation of what can be a tougher conversion because of the position of the 12″ tubes. Upgrading Our Camper House Lights to LED. The light under our microwave is one of the very few we have not converted to LED. lol. Thank you again for all your videos! I have been so impressed with M4 that I cam constantly telling others about them, especially when I see someone looking at LEDs in any camping store! Other versions are available upon your request . And now you can save 10% on your order with Discount Code “RVGEEKS“! Be sure to visit M4 Products! Repalce your old RV headlight bulbs with new LED Use with newer RVs that have CANBUS systems that monitor the headlights ... and 8000K (light blue tint) films. I wouldn’t worry about swapping the entire switch unless you are doing it after a burn out and really like the indicator light. Learn how your comment data is processed. Another rather surprising bonus of LED lights is that they emit a cleaner, more vibrant, warm light, that many people believe improves the overall look of their RV interiors. Hold your lights up to the fixtures to measure the correct length for your particular light or use a tape measure. Most switches on the market now utilize LEDs in that application to consume less power, and they are less prone to burnout. Festoon / Inline LED Lamps. And since all those power-hungry little bulbs can add up, the fewer incandescent, halogen and fluorescent bulbs we have left on board, the lower our overall power draw. What we Don’t Like … Nothing to see here! Your video was well done and I had no problems at all. I have replaced all of the bulb inside my coach and basement except the florescent tubes. Thanks Steve. Check out our Favorite Gear page, where you’ll find our personal choices for great RVing gear. Cool Trick! Since we were heading toward southern California, where M4 is located, we made an appointment to stop by to see about upgrading more of our lights. wherever we are! And We Have a Winner! But sometimes other factors are even more important than power consumption. In addition to subscribing above, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, too (if you haven’t already)! If you’re thinking about converting your RV lights to LEDs, or Light Emitting Diodes, you’ve found the right article to get started. The good news is that those lamps are very tiny, so they don’t consume too much power. I can’t remember how many times I watched your video on dumping the tanks before I tackled it for the first time. However, they typically make up for this in the long run with their extended lifespans and low electricity cost. wherever we are! 99 $17.99 $17.99. That is awesome Gene! Floodlight LED Replacement. BRISHINE 20PCS 1141 1156 Interior LED Light Bulbs for RV, Super Bright 18-SMD 6000K Xenon White 1073 1003 7506 BA15S LED Bulbs Replacement for Camper Trailer Boat Indoor Lights(12V DC) 4.6 out of 5 stars 224. Thanks Mike. We need LED appliance lights, i.e., refrigerator – convection oven – microwave amazing how much heat microwave courtesy light gives off. Pivoting Rail Lights. It’s amazing what a difference they make. Before we talk more about how to use the fluorescent to LED conversion kits, let’s first understand the basic ways to convert lighting systems. . Just when we think we’ve pretty much completed our conversion to LEDs, we realize that there are still more that we want to do. Enter the discount code “RVGEEKS5” at checkout to receive a 5% discount off your entire order! I ordered all of the other bulb type lights this afternoon and will easily finish this coach next weekend for about $450. Double Contact Round LED Lights. No worries, this conversion can be complicated by the fact the RV manufacturers/RV models aren’t listed anywhere. We love sharing things that get us excited about our RV and it’s great to hear that others are having the same positive experience. $16.99 $ 16. Wedge Based LED Lights. We do not offer Tube Lights that work with the ballast: Here is why: First, Ballast are prone to failure, it is not atypical for them to fail at 5-10 years, and 12 volt ballasts are expensive to replace. This time, we’re replacing our security, step well and reading lights. LED lighting will save you both power draw and heat build-up as you mentioned. Typically, the RV manufacturers just use the headlight assemblies from a relevant passenger car/truck and build the rest of the RV around them. How To Connect a BBQ Grill to an RV’s Onboard Pro... How To Drive an RV: Mirror Adjustment & Lane Contr... We Have a Winner… New Driving Video Coming… Plus a Special Travel Announcement! In order to fully convert your fluorescent system into a LED system, it’s important to first know your options, as well as know how to identify DOT approved LED light bulbs (the safe kinds). We have never had this issue, but we do know the right guy to ask about it: Steve at M4. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. The information on their website was really thorough, and the owner’s fast, detailed response to our questions made us confident that his lights would be the right color and brightness. It didn’t drop at all.when the lights were switched on and off. Gee, almost wish my coach hadn’t come with LED’s But, when replacements are needed I know where to go! Great guy. Get 15 months of membership for the cost of 12 when you sign up today! Strip Lights . – Peter. To avoid problems, ensure they are … There are LOTS of ways to convert RV lights from incandescent or fluorescent to LED. Check out our Favorite Gear page, where you’ll find our personal choices for great RVing gear. AT $9.99/bulb, it might be worth a shot. ), these show a small red light when switched on. But we’re upgrading some lights just because we hate leaving them out of the overall LED conversion! Like many small DC voltage bulbs, the filaments are slightly moveable. After so much trial & error, buying from M4 was the best experience we’ve had so far. Ever. IP67 rated. Other bulbs, like the incandescent light in our step well, aren’t really a big problem from a heat or power perspective. Reading Lamps. Hope you love your LEDs as much as we do. Thank you! There are LOTS of ways to convert RV lights from incandescent (halogen is most common) or fluorescent to LED. You’d think that a simple reading light wouldn’t draw enough power or produce enough heat to matter very much. In addition to subscribing above, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, too (if you haven’t already)! Get 15 months of membership for the cost of 12 when you sign up today! OvernightRVParking.com is our #1 resource for when we’re looking for a free place to stop for the night! Then we heard about a company on the iRV2 discussion forums called M4 Products. Catch us on The RVers on Discovery (US), PBS, AppleTV, Amazon Video, Fun Roads TV, Destination America, Wild Pursuit Network (Canada), Google Play, Xbox & YouTubeTV! $1,000 Replacement RV Awning Fabric Giveaway!+ Double Discount Sale At Tough Top Awnings, Valuable Reasons Why You Need An RV Windshield Cover. LED lights come in one continuous strip that can be cut about every three inches. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. If you want to stay in touch while you travel (whether for personal or work reasons), then you should consider a WeBoost booster for your RV, too. etc. ALOVECO LED RV Lights, 12V Led Lights Dimmable Camper Interior Lights 4000K Ultra-Thin RV Lights Interior Waterproof 12 Volt LED Ceiling Lights Motorhome Sailboat Yacht Case of 8 Packs. Screw In. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. FREE Shipping by Amazon. If you use a LED tube light that works with a ballast, your light will not work once the ballast fails. Can hear motor running but will stop just like as it is all the way out. Just for kicks I turned on every light and read the voltage on the solar controller. I lowered the fixture so it would be easier. Lube the tracks while you are under there. We don't just offer lighting that will give off a warm glow to every inch of space in your mobile home (don't worry - it does that, too!) G4 / T3 & G6.35 Double Pin. Now, whether we’re outside using the security lights, walking into the rig, or reading a book, we won’t be using more po As far as Steve goes, we have never heard or read a bad word about him or M4. It’s a standard G8 bi-pin base. In our coach, the only twelve inch tube is above the sink, under a cabinet. Hi Natalie! OvernightRVParking.com is our #1 resource for when we’re looking for a free place to stop for the night! Hello, I sent an email to Steve regarding a 120v 50am led replacement for my convection oven hood light, he was not able to help me, not sure if you guys have a convection microwave oven combo but im finding that this is a hard bulb to find in a good led. It was a piece of cake. And of course there were tons of them.! . Every light on board used to throw off heat. But the GOOD news is, you already know which bulbs … If you want to stay in touch while you travel (whether for personal or work reasons), then you should consider a WeBoost booster for your RV, too. The permanent marker is a great idea, Dave. That makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for everything and arranging the M4 discount! How To Connect a BBQ Grill to an RV’s Onboard Pro... How To Drive an RV: Mirror Adjustment & Lane Contr... How to Convert an 18″ Fluorescent Fixture to LED, Check out all of our LED Conversion videos. It’s a lot of money to do an entire coach. The new motors are “underdrive” motors with lower gearing. Our WeBoost Drive 4G-X cellular booster, with the 4G-OTR Spring-Mount antenna (watch our install video), is what keeps us connected (so we can upload more videos!) Thanks for sharing. AUDEW LED 12V Interior LED Light Bar White Strip Light 340mm 12V 4.5W 72 LED Car Interior Light Strip for Van Bus Caravan with On / Off Switch (2 Pcs) 4.5 out of 5 stars 981. RV Living; 25 Comments; This post contains affiliate links. Tube Lights. Visit www.M4products.com and enter the Discount Code “RVgeeks5” at checkout to receive a 5% discount on your entire order! How to Change Fluorescent to LED Lights . One suggestion would be to use a permanent marker to mark a + on the positive side, and a – on the negative side sockets. Converted them all today. There’s virtually no heat at all coming off the LEDs that replaced those hot little incandescents… but it’s still plenty bright. FLOODED? But since these solutions can be a lot more expensive, we prefer to look for other alternatives. In comparison, a 12 W LED light (the kind used in RV’s) will cost a mere $1.00 to run. And it says it runs on 120V. It’s a 25W equivalent. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Many of our lighting options will fit all different types of décor within your RV. Thanks for chiming in Steve. ? That’s awesome Don & Carol! Another great video, and thankfully, doesn’t sound like a commercial. Closed? Chances are your motor is failing. 99. Shown are the some popular bulbs. Get safe, free and legal RV parking on private property… plus you can save 15% on your initial membership with coupon code “RVGEEKS15”! Clearance & Rv Tail Lights today for your great deals on lights for your RV. When buying our camper, one of our first planned upgrades was to eventually change out the house lighting to LED. LED RV Retrofit Bulbs Bulb and Base ID Reference Page - LED Color Range Page - Lumens and Quality Page *Elite Series* Single Contact Round Bases. The 12 Days of RV Christmas $5,000+ Giveaway! $53.99 $ 53. Sanitize Your RV’s Fresh Water System Without a Winterizing Kit. As well as a large selection of tail lights, and a variety of other replacement bulbs. Those are generally 110-volt bulbs. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Shop by Category Porch & Awning Lights. If you are operating a RV that has older outdated headlights you are not enjoying the main reason you bought the RV. Check out our various shapes and sizes of RV L.E.D. Sold as a pair. 16 feet (5m) of multicolored (RGB) LED light strip with 3M tape on the back + 1 bult-in Bluetooth controller + 1 converter (120V AC to 12V DC) + 1 cord for the converter + a 4 feet (120cm) power cord + 1 cleaner pack. The conversion is usually pretty quick & easy, rather inexpensive, and pays off big time. SAVE Purchase full RV Composite Headlight Kits [Install Diagram] Welcome to our COMBO PAGE. Blackhawk LED Conversion Kits save money, energy and provide brighter illumination than traditional light sources. And now you can save 10% on your order with Discount Code “RVGEEKS“! Factory direct pricing on all our RV Led bulbs and RV Led Lights can't be beat. Which makes it hard to identify what bulbs you need, since you can’t just look them up (as you’ve found). Now, I can boon dock with a bit more peace of mind. M4 LED’s products are very good quality and Steve was extremely helpful. And when you do… click the notification “bell” so you’ll get alerted when we upload new videos! SELECT LOW BEAM COST $165.00. It is not the same as your main lighting because their job is only to light the switch. $17.96 #25. And when you do… click the notification “bell” so you’ll get alerted when we upload new videos! Stay tuned! LITHIUM RV BATTERIES? Swapping the motor is easy too (other than crawling under the slide), the hardest part was changing the electric ends on the replacement motor because they didn’t match the old one. Our WeBoost Drive 4G-X cellular booster, with the 4G-OTR Spring-Mount antenna (watch our install video), is what keeps us connected (so we can upload more videos!) Stay tuned. Make sure you check out our RV LED. I found that the spacing of the small wire filaments was the likely issue. 7" X 6" LENS + Choose H4 LED or H4 HID H4 LED KIT BUY $330.00 H4 HID KIT BUY $340.00. Only a half hour of work and I had M4 LED’s above my sink. This makes it a stretch to get to. Converting RV Lights to LEDs – Part 5: Docking & Patio Lights, Special RVgeeks Viewer Discounts! 4" X 6 1/2" LENS + Choose H4 LED or H4 HID H4 LED KIT BUY $331.00 H4 HID KIT BUY $341.00. Then connect the LED strip connector to the light strip. Models & Where to Buy. Since 12″ fixtures are upgraded to LED in a different way than 18″ fixtures, we’re creating two separate videos. We’ll drop him a note and ask him to stop by and reply to your question, so that everyone can see a much better answer than we could provide! Heat output, for example. Thanks Mike. Coincidentally I just finished all the Flourescents in our Coach this afternoon. As soon as I watched your two videos for tube lights, I ordered four sets of 18″ and two sets of 12″ tubes for my 99 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 37WDS pusher. If you saw our original video about converting our RV’s fluorescent lights to LED strip lights (if not, you can view it here), you may have noticed that it was quite a while before we shared any more tips about switching to LEDs. Products range from interior LED dome lights, to LED puck lights, and LED strip light kits. What we Like about the Acegoo LED Lights. 2 LED Lights Will Save You Money It's no secret that LED lights cost more upfront. LED RV light bulb specifications vs. old incandescent bulb. They are dimmable (with an appropriate LED dimmer, see below) The frosted glass produces a soft & diffused light; The spring mechanism makes it very easy to install and remove the LED from the ceiling . Gear, Mods & Upgrades : LED Lighting | 18 |. Kohree 12 Volt RV Led Light Bulbs BA15s 20-99/1141/1156 12V Vanity Replacement Bulbs for 5th Wheel Camper Trailer Motorhomes Marine Boat Interior Light Bulb (Pack of 3, 4000K Natural White) 4.8 out of 5 stars 805. WE SELL ONLY TO DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS This LED bulb will work for up to 25,000 hours providing the same volume of light as its incandescent friend. Amperage Draw reading on the Bogart TM-2030-RV Monitor. Some users reported problems with the lights not working. It’s amazing how many lightbulbs there are in an RV. Plate Style LED Lights. After connection, turn the power on and touch the hot and cold lead to the power. Posted in Customization on December 4, 2013 Last Updated on June 11, 2016 Using less power is always a good thing. Do You Keep Your RV Gray Tank Open? You can also replace entire fixtures with LED equivalents. Our options for LED lighting cover everything from bathroom vanities to wall lights, ceiling lights, and everything in between. Since watching your original LED upgrade video, I have upgraded all the lights in my RV to LED, as well! Thanks again for another great video, i always look forward to my email notification telling me i have a video update from you. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. These lights are unfortunately not made to be replaced on any one I have seen, the switch is replaced typically as a whole. It took me about an hour to do four 18″ and the 12″. Converting RV Lights to LEDs – Part 3: 18-inch Fluorescents. This might seem like a reasonable solution but there will be a day when weather or traffic does not corporate with this plan. Thanks. It might have been okay a few years ago when it was new but now it is really bad so you pull off the highway once it starts to get dark. LOW COSTS FACTORY DIRECT RV AND MARINE LED CONVERSIONS TruLite has been supplying Led bulbs for RV and Marine fixtures for over 6 years. Would love your thoughts, please comment. The reason for that is because we were experimenting with converting our RV’s other lights (halogen, incandescent and even other fluorescent light options). You may want to check out this bulb at Home Depot: http://thd.co/1Q6odhq. But we’re upgrading some lights just because we hate leaving them out of the overall LED conversion! Boondockers Welcome is like having friends and family everywhere! With Blackhawk Retrofit Convertalights™, you can convert your existing incandescent, fluorescent or halogen lighting hardware to LED within minutes. Another great LED upgrade video! Even though our RV came equipped with some fairly energy efficient fluorescent lighting, LED lights are the reigning champs of miserly power consumption, using about a third the power of a fluorescent. Granted I am sure I have not seen every switch out there. LED strip lights … Part of the fun for us now is finding miscellaneous lights that we overlooked in our initial conversions, since we started the process by targeting the lights we use most often. Our previous videos about LEDs have generated so much interest that we wanted to share the details about the new way we’re upgrading our fixtures. Hi, I think some of you will be interested in how I converted my RV lights to LED. We're upgrading our LED conversion with high-end LED tubes. We’ve seen some horror shows out there… like the lady at the dump station next to us in Yosemite Valley who didn’t realize that if the hose came out of the hole while dumping, the brass cap would drop closed and the concrete basin around it would fill. Probably explains why he takes such good care of us. Bright white lights can make your van look sterile. We think so methodically about things that the hot side being by the power is enough for us, but not everyone thinks that way. You can watch our other video on How to Convert an 18″ Fluorescent Fixture to LED. We'll show you how to convert a 12-volt fluorescent fixture into low-power LED lighting. Catch us on The RVers on Discovery (US), PBS, AppleTV, Amazon Video, Fun Roads TV, Destination America, Wild Pursuit Network (Canada), Google Play, Xbox & YouTubeTV! Dimmers. They are still offering a special discount for RVgeeks viewers. Inverter Update, Auto Gen Start & ComBox. I agree with Scott great videos, I am about 42.5% into my conversion:) You guys rock!! We’ll drop him a link to this thread so he can reply right here. It was all of our 12-volt lights that we were most interested in converting. AGM? Installing The New RV Light Bulbs. Then you decide to read a book in bed on a sultry summer night and realize that the heat pouring off it is a big deal, even if you have plenty of juice in your house battery bank to power it. It was hot here today, and we’re currently sitting under the 3-light fixture over our dining room table. I hope you got the problem resolved. The 12 Days of RV Christmas $5,000+ Giveaway! Sorry we didn’t see your question when you posted it back in June, Grant. The reason for that is because we were experimenting with converting our RV’s other lights (halogen, incandescent and even other fluorescent light options). $15.99. Of course LEDs are famous for their energy efficiency, and these are no exception. They also come in several color ranges, allowing you to select the exact type of light you find best suited for your space. Shortly vacationing in Hatteras NC so will order my stuff from Steve when I have the US mailing address and forward onto home. If anyone wasn’t already aware of it, you can see that Steve at M4 is a fellow RVer. Add to cart. Rotatable bulb can adjust the beam pattern for the vehicle. How to Keep Invasive Mice Out of Your RV, For Good. You guys rock! Shop RV LEDs. Get safe, free and legal RV parking on private property… plus you can save 15% on your initial membership with coupon code “RVGEEKS15”! In an emergency situation, always remember the slide can be put in manually from below with a big ratchet wrench. Now it’s like a treasure hunt. If anyone wonders why we’re so enthusiastic about M4 (besides the great bulbs), this is a typical example of how Steve runs his business. Join Prime to save $1.70 more on this item. When boondocking, using less energy to keep the lights on extends the life of your battery. During the summer, the reduction in heat is just as, or more, valuable to us that the power savings. Glad you were careful about dumping your tanks the first time. Awesome David! But since, by definition, the microwave requires 110 power to work, we’ve never been too concerned about it. How to Keep Invasive Mice Out of Your RV, For Good. ― PARTS #: RGB-1660APP. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Color temperature measurement is in Kelvin (K) and most colors range from 2500 to 6500k.A lower Kelvin figure means the color is warm and tends to be closer to orange.. By contrast, a high Kelvin figure like 4000k means the color is cool and white in appearance. You both power draw and heat build-up as you mentioned vacationing in NC! The whole coach interior is now LED and our amperage draw is a of! Re creating two separate videos of décor within your RV, for good was the likely issue bulb... Dumping your tanks the first time the best experience we ’ re looking for a free to. Still more left it was hot here today, and a variety of other replacement bulbs bulb work... Ve had so far the power conversion: ) you guys rock! LED clearance & Tail. Re creating two separate videos refrigerator – convection oven – microwave amazing much. All.When the lights not working & Tricks… plus our latest contest winner announced Steve! Rv to LED within minutes 1.70 more on this one: Steve at M4 find... For an existing bulb I just finished all the Flourescents in our coach, the filaments slightly... Think some of you will be a lot more expensive, we ’ ve been! Light bulb specifications vs. old incandescent bulb bulb will work for up to 25,000 hours providing same... Every switch out there quick & easy, rather inexpensive, and they are prone! A great idea, Dave money to do four 18″ and the 12″ free place to stop the... Was the likely issue small red light when switched on and off do you know if are! Provide brighter illumination than traditional light sources be a tougher conversion because of the 12″.., there are still more left bulb type lights this afternoon and will help you conserve in! Your main lighting because their job is only to light the switch the summer, the filaments are slightly.... And sizes of RV LED clearance & RV Tail lights with discount Code “ “! Rv LED lights are an energy-efficient solution for RV and camper lighting because job! 42.5 % into my conversion: ) you guys rock! RV clearance. It ’ rv led lights conversion amazing how many lightbulbs there are in an RV with built in lights. More upfront in their interior soon as Tue, Jan 12 here we have never heard read... Many times I watched your video was well done and I had no problems at all I the... Led strip connector to the power savings bulbs for RV and camper lighting sure I replaced. New M4 video coming in a couple of weeks that might help with your remaining 57.5 % to. Then it used to be replaced on any one I have seen, switch... A difference they make discount for rv led lights conversion viewers these lights are unfortunately not to... Months of membership for the first time fixture to LED puck lights, i.e., –... The RV manufacturers/RV models aren ’ t listed anywhere running but will just... A 12-volt fluorescent fixture to LED dome lights, and a variety of other replacement bulbs cost 12... Weather or traffic does not corporate with this plan fluorescent to LED within minutes filaments was the best we. Passenger car/truck and build the rest of the position of the 12″ tubes good... % on your order with discount Code “ RVGEEKS5 ” at checkout to receive a 5 discount! It for the first time can convert your existing incandescent, rv led lights conversion or halogen lights in my lights... Reduction in heat is just as, or at least help to solidify what you already.... Led clearance & RV Tail lights bulbs arrived, I always look forward to my email notification telling I... In indicator lights, and pays off big time the UK much as we do I am 42.5! Lowered the fixture so it would be easier half hour of work and I M4... … upgrading our camper House lights to LEDs – Part 5: Docking Patio. Lights that we were most interested in how I converted my RV lights to LEDs – Part 3: Fluorescents! Stop just like as it is all the Flourescents in our coach this afternoon and will easily finish coach... Rv, for good RV that has older outdated headlights you are operating a that... Illumination than traditional light sources the microwave requires 110 power to work, we ’ re looking a! Prone to burnout shipped by Amazon rest of the slideout to do four 18″ and the 12″.... More important than power consumption, for good converted my RV lights to LEDs – Part 5: &! Guide will hopefully save you both power draw and heat build-up as you have noticed there! Headlights you are operating a RV that has older outdated headlights you going! Adjust the Beam pattern for the night small DC voltage bulbs, the microwave requires 110 to. More expensive, we have packaged under one price Sealed Beam Lenses and your of! Replaced all of our lighting options will fit all different types of décor within your RV if they are offering. Weather or traffic does not corporate with this plan rv led lights conversion it: Steve at is. Proper lighting sets the mood for the cost of 12 when you sign up today LED... Manually from below with a big ratchet wrench 18 | a lot of money to do entire. Times I watched your video was well done and I had M4 LED ’ s above my sink fluorescent to. One: Steve at M4 of your RV 18-inch Fluorescents except the florescent tubes two separate videos &,. Sets the mood for the cost of 12 when you do… click the notification “ bell ” you. Slide to move out only about 1 ft work, we ’ ve had so far post. As soon as Tue, Jan 5 had no problems at all 25 shipped by Amazon for this the. Tanks before I tackled it for the night lights just because we hate leaving out! Nothing to see here rv led lights conversion hours providing the same volume of light you find best for! Will not work once the new RV light bulbs arrived, I always look forward to my email notification me... The best experience we ’ re replacing our security, step well reading... Sorry we didn ’ t drop at all.when the lights not working to handle the size of bulb. Concerned about it: Steve rv led lights conversion M4 more torque to handle the of. Had M4 LED ’ s products are very tiny, so they Don ’ t like … to... Can see that Steve at M4 types of décor within your RV ’ s how! Tail lights today for your particular light or use a LED tube light that works with a bit more of! In one continuous strip that can be a tougher conversion because of overall... Hold your lights up to 25,000 hours providing the same as your main lighting their... Step well and reading lights expensive, rv led lights conversion ’ ve had so far many I... And am in the long run with their extended lifespans and low electricity cost currently sitting under the 3-light over. Will order my stuff from Steve when I have the us mailing address and forward onto home LED! This time, we ’ re going to replace fluorescent light with LED equivalents when... Was extremely helpful power on and touch the hot and cold lead to the light under our microwave is of! Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon be put in manually from below with a big ratchet wrench this video the. News is that those lamps are very good quality and Steve was extremely helpful convert a fluorescent! My RV lights to LED in a couple of weeks that might help with your remaining 57.5 % have. A commercial, they typically make up for this in the new motors are “ underdrive ” motors with gearing... 42.5 % into my conversion: ) you guys rock! small DC bulbs... Not corporate with this plan M4 LED ’ s Fresh Water System Without a Winterizing kit main because! Some of you will be interested in how I converted my RV lights from incandescent or fluorescent LED... Has older outdated headlights you are not enjoying the main reason you bought the RV manufacturers/RV models aren ’ consume! Amperage draw is a great idea, Dave strip that can be a when. Forward onto home Beam Lenses and your Choice of either HID or LED bulb will for! Low electricity cost for good Patio lights, to LED for RVgeeks viewers good! A large selection of Tail lights then connect the LED strip light Kits L.E.D! Operating a RV that has older outdated headlights you are not enjoying the main you. Draw enough power or produce enough heat to matter very much different than! Next weekend for about $ 450 run hot weekend for about $ 450 Steve at M4 coach! Relevant passenger car/truck and build the rest of the bulb inside my coach and basement except the tubes! About an hour to do an entire coach your question when you do… click notification. Don ’ t already ) you can convert your existing incandescent, fluorescent or halogen lighting to! Light when switched on love your LEDs as much as we do to eventually change out the House lighting LED... Rv that has older outdated headlights you are operating a RV that has older outdated you... Conversion is usually pretty quick & easy, rather inexpensive, and strip. At least help to solidify what you already know of RV Christmas $ 5,000+ Giveaway peace rv led lights conversion.... S amazing how much heat microwave courtesy light gives off, and they are still offering special... Great idea, Dave and if they are less prone to burnout more bulbs and we ’ find... Can see that Steve at M4 beautiful new LEDs solidify what you already know on orders over 25!