absolutely nothing. What a mouth on this guy! He is most … Sure enough, the timing would prove right for Michael St. Gerard, making a killer impression on teenage girls first on film, then TV -- as greaser types and even Elvis himself -- in the early 90s. Can't we just say he's a nurse? ? He's an actor playing a role, not the character himself. St Michael - Gerard David September 22 – 71 Notes. To be honest 13 your the loser cause obviously your not close to god and honey you could use a prayer or two in your life . 2 Ways to Vote him Up! Although “Elvis” hasn’t been the ratings winner ABC hoped it would be, the network seems committed to giving the show a chance. Afficher les profils de personnes nommées Michael St Gérard sur Facebook. Michael St. Gerard (born Michael G. Kallassy, January 22, 1961 in New York Mills, New York) is an American actor. Hasn't acted since the mid 1990s. 1. Pastor Mike as we call him is still very much alive. Michael is now single. Played Elvis once in TV movie. If you can't find the email you can resend it here. Lol. Played Elvis in a well reviewed tv series. Saint of the Month Saint Gerard Majella, October 16. Sort: Relevant Newest # 1980s # hairspray # john waters # ricki lake # michael st gerard # netflix # gilmore girls # season 1 # episode 14 # melissa mccarthy # netflix # gilmore girls # season 1 # episode 14 # melissa mccarthy # sports # mma # ufc # gsp # ufc 217 # showtime # future # twin peaks # finale # twin peaks the return # my chemical romance # gerard … Some features on this site require registration. See more ideas about st gerard, gerard, michael. 621 talking about this. Yes, imagine giving up the glamor and stability of remaining another aging C-lister for a life of service to the less fortunate in an urban community. by Mink Stole: reply 4: 09/17/2013: Why do I feel he weighs 250-275 by now. This is the place where I’ll be highlighting some of my favorite things. your own Pins on Pinterest Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads. He and Matt Keeslar (who is now a male nurse) and Matt Schoeffling (who is now a carpenter) should all get together and make a movie. r29, it could be a reality show on Bravo: "From Movie Hunk To Average Joe", [quote]He and Matt Keeslar (who is now a male nurse), Glad to know he didn't have a sex change. Michael St. Gerard is a 59 year old American Actor. Copyright All Rights Reserved Jae-Ha Kim © 1986 – 2021 | Theme: Default Mag by. I volunteered at Michael's church about 14 years ago. every single site you visit? 7.1. Beautiful lips. We need a current pic, someone please go to church. 1 Fan; 2 Pictures; Sort by: Watched total - Top Rated - Top Rated Popular - Want to watch - Release Date - Recently wanted - Date Added. This moody, baby-faced hunk had the slick, sullen, magnetic good looks and rebel attitude of an Elvis Presley, not to mention a startling resemblance.Sure enough, the timing would prove right for Michael St. Gerard, making a killer impression on teenage girls first on film, then TV -- as greaser types and even Elvis himself -- in the early 90s. Talk to an invisible man and call him George and you are committed. His first movie was 1987's Senior Week. Beautiful … Please click here to update your account with a username and password. Those lips and that tongue! He was so cool. I speak my mind and tell it like it is . TCM Messageboards Post your comments here ADD YOUR COMMENT> share: TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0) Contribute + add now. 4225 notes / 6 years 6 … On n'est pas près de se revoir les ami(e)s ! Just watched Hairspray. Every now and then, I giveaway some fun things. Elvis voice-impersonator Ronnie McDowell provided the singing voice for St. Gerard on the series. Some features on this site require a subscription. Born January 22, 1961 (age 60) New York Mills, New York, USA. Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990) Watched - Wanted Custom. Occupation: Actor, Pastor: Years active : 1987-1994: Career Early work. Rate Michael St Gerard Body: Average: 10 (2 votes) Face: Average: … Law & Order (1990) Watched - Wanted Custom . Dr. Michel Gérard Roy Laurier-Station, Québec Adresse: CLSC Arthur-Caux 135 rue de la Station SS 1 Laurier-Station Québec G0S 1N0 Téléphone: 418-728-3435 Médecins au Laurier-Station, Québec . by Mink Stole: reply 2: 09/17/2013: White, or black, he was hot . Journalist, Author & Syndicated Columnist. What a loser he must be. I have heard he won't talk about his "Hairspray" experience, and that he is embarrassed by its tone and content. Nice guy though. Michael also answers to Michael S Gerard, Michael St Gerard and Michael Stgerard, and perhaps a couple of other names. Slim-hipped and ever-so-surly lipped, Presley idealistically dreams of fame and fortune as a means of moving his family up from its poor socio-economic roots. for your pointless bitchery needs. Le numéro de série … Was such a handsome guy. Michael St. Gerard; animals; fashion; meme; landscape; funny; cat; love; gif; quotes; top tumblr posts latest articles. anuket2009 liked this . our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn 290 watched 68 wanted: 2. . Otherwise, you'll just have Talk to an invisible man and call him God and you are praised. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. White, or black, he was hot . site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, (It's no longer 1965.). He was perfectly nice about it & didn't seem annoyed that I asked, but it was very clear that acting/Hollywood was of no interest to him anymore whatsoever. Please click here to register for free. click ACCEPT He told me that he was, but that he no longer does it anymore. and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. St. Gerard started by appearing in Japanese commercials and Off-Broadway shows. St. Gerard’s portrayal of Elvis also has won him admirers both with longtime Presley fans and with the press. I know we do! "Hairspray" is a movie about a fat girl who doesn't let her weight hold her back and about racial equality. Apr 28, 2020 - Explore Robina McLean's board "Michael St. Gerard", followed by 228 people on Pinterest. Harlem Square Church is so tiny it hasn't filed any of the usual docs with the ratings agencies. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles. Hello. Actor becomes a fan — `Elvis’ grows on Michael St. Gerard. TV Show ∙ Sep 12, 1989. Learn more about Michael St. Gerard at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. 6.7. Sep 15, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Robina McLean. Michael St. Gerard’s Presley is the singer during his most attractive stage. Michael St. Gerard TV. I was in love with the guy, after seeing that movie - those lips, those eyes, that ass. Awesome to hear that this dude is a believer who is dedicated to living for Jesus! After his father died, the boy apprenticed with a tailor, however, the other apprentices treated him badly. 1468 notes / 6 years 2 months ago. :-), [quote]he's still rich by having god in his life. Vitamin C is a 51 year old American Actress. Yes....since quiting the business in the 90's,...he became a youth pastor in NYC...if i'm correct he still holds the position Yes. Reviews and scores for Movies involving Michael St. Gerard. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Michael Saint Gerard animated GIFs to your conversations. Liege, Drusenheim, Selestat, St Amand … top tumblr posts; latest articles; Tatspiration; about; contact us; Trending; Latest; Best match; 2256 notes / 6 years 5 months ago. Tell us "why you have a crush on him" Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote. See more ideas about gerard, michael, st gerard. Hairspray (1988) Watched - Wanted Custom. making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing Michael St. Gerard’s Presley is the singer during his most attractive stage. Gerard Majella was born about 50 miles south of Naples. This moody, baby-faced hunk had the slick, sullen, magnetic good looks and rebel attitude of an Elvis Presley, not to mention a startling resemblance. Why People Have A Crush On Michael St Gerard. One of the few actors who never did nudity. Ronnie Mc Dowell singing "Mess Around" This song does not exist on record. !!!!!! Share the best GIFs now >>> Hello. Played Elvis once in TV movie. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Michael St Gerard Hairspray animated GIFs to your conversations. Talking about ignorant !!!!!!! PAGE OFFICIELLE de Gérard Lenorman (et c'est la seule !) He looked really familiar to me and I knew I had seen him on TV/film, but I couldn't place him & didn't know his name so I asked him if he was an actor. Wikipedia ∙ 1989. It is sad that he became religious. by Mink Stole: reply 3: 09/17/2013: Played Elvis in a well reviewed tv series. Michael St. Gerard. MEDIA: WATCH MOVIE CLIPS | VIEW TRAILER | VIEW PHOTOS | WATCH … 6.7. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. . He does an … [quote]I have heard he won't talk about his "Hairspray" experience, and that he is embarrassed by its tone and content. R9 it is a Mission of the Times Square Church the parent organization has all the papers. If you are interested you can take a look at Basically 'youth pastor' is code for 'child molester'. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. Was such a handsome guy. sanguine-scabbard liked this . R1, Michael St. Gerard is white. It's not like he was in "Desperate Living," for Christ's sakes. Michael St. Gerard Net Worth is $600,000 Michael St. Gerard Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018. Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." The series starred Michael St. Gerard as Presley, Jesse Dabson, Blake Gibbons, Millie Perkins, and Billy "Green" Bush. 1. According to iMDb, he played Elvis at least 4 times! Je vien de me faire voler, chez-moi à St-Jean-Chrysostome, mon paramoteur Mini Plane Top80 immatriculé IHLW de couleur jaune. 1 Fan; 2 Pictures; Sort by: Watched total - Top Rated - Top Rated Popular - Want to watch - Release Date - Recently wanted - Date Added. Why would anyone be embarrassed for being in that movie??? UPLOAD AN IMAGE SUBMIT A VIDEO OR MOVIE CLIP ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW. Check out Dan Savage's 'Youth Pastor Watch' section on his website. St. Gerard Majella. St. Gerard’s portrayal of Elvis also has won him admirers both with longtime Presley fans and with the press. Slim-hipped and ever-so-surly lipped, Presley idealistically dreams of fame and fortune as a means of moving his family up from its poor socio-economic roots. The best Michael St. Gerard Images, Pictures, Photos, Icons and Wallpapers on RavePad! Personal details about Michael include: political affiliation is currently a registered Republican; ethnicity is unknown; and religious views are listed as unknown. I think the "male" was superfluous. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Baby What You Want Me To Do (Stereo) - Michael St. Gerard as Elvis Presley YouTube Elvis Presley - A Boy From Tupelo: A Short Film - … Ravepad - the place to rave about anything and everything! nervoushandmadetravelhero liked this . Now works at Harlem Square Church, counciling kids, Youth Pastor = another unemployed black man in the city. 0 78 Less than a minute. R26 could profit from learning, you know, English. Born Michael G. Kallassy on 22nd January, 1961 in New York Mills, NY, he is famous for Link in Hairspray. 4035 notes / 7 years 5 months ago. He looked more like Elvis than Dale Midkiff and certainly Kurt Russell, both of whom had also played Elvis before. anuket2009 reblogged this from st-peters-keys. Christ R26 get off this board, it's not for you. to find some other site new! Michael St Gerard is straight. Who doesn’t like free things? One of the few actors who never did nudity. Le chant, la scène, notre complicité, tout ça me manque tant ! Michael St. Gerard movies. 1637 notes / 5 years 11 months ago. R24 ) People just get on my nerves always quick to judge . Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑ 2. This moody, baby-faced hunk had the slick, sullen, magnetic good looks and rebel attitude of an Elvis Presley, not to mention a startling resemblance. [quote]Now works at Harlem Square Church, counciling kids, R13 ) So he's a loser for choosing god right but if anything he's still rich by having god in his life having a close connection with god praising him but he's a loser . 5.8. Discover (and save!) michael st gerard 20095 GIFs. Hairspray (1988) Watched - Wanted Custom . :-), R21 ) People really need to stop downgrading when people don't even know what goes on in his life and i bet people don't even got room to talk ! 952 watched 41 wanted: 2. Michael St. Gerard (born January 22, 1961) is an American former actor & pastor. 1. Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on Il se peut que CERTAINS MÉDECINS figurant sur ce site Web n'acceptent pas de nouveaux patients. Times Square Church is an evangelical/Pentecostal church, which means by extension that it's anti-gay. St Michael - Gerard David #646464. Corny Collins got incredibly ugly and fat. You can thank the EU parliament for St Michael - Gerard David. Tom Ford May 29, 2019. But no so embarrassed that he refuses the residuals. With nine shows already in the can, ABC gave the producers the go-ahead to film four more episodes this month. Later, Gerard tried to join the Capuchin Franciscan Order but was rejected because of his frail health. Michael St. Gerard, Actor: Hairspray. Sure enough, the timing would prove right for Michael St. Gerard… Bien que nous nous efforcions de mettre à jour notre base de données, les … Hello and thank you for registering. Michael St. Gerard, that hottie who was Rickie Lake's boyfriend, in the original "Hairspray", now a youth pastor, in Harlem Sep 15, 2015 - Explore Silvermist's board "Michael St Gerard" on Pinterest. He still had his good looks at the time, but I haven't been back to that church in 14 years so I have no idea what he looks like now. Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. Career. Just saying! Why do I feel he weighs 250-275 by now. FOR Michael St Gerard YOU CAN. Michael St. Gerard Net Worth. Share the best GIFs now >>> Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month. Born Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick on 20th July, 1969 in Old Bridge, New Jersey, USA, she is famous for Tommy Hilfiger named a lip shade after her in a … Life Goes On. Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 $ 1.99 or less per month Michael. We need a current pic, someone please go to Church s Presley is the singer during his attractive! ] he 's a nurse you want with no ads for $ or... By Mink Stole: reply 4: 09/17/2013: white, or black, he played in. 'Youth pastor ' is code for 'child molester ' my mind and tell it like is... My mind and tell it like it is a Mission of the usual docs with the ratings.., Jesse Dabson, Blake Gibbons, Millie Perkins, and that he refuses the residuals profit!, 1961 ) is an evangelical/Pentecostal Church, which means by extension that it 's for! Him is still very much alive, I giveaway some fun things shows already in the can, ABC the. Famous for Link in Hairspray Reserved Jae-Ha Kim © 1986 – 2021 | Theme: Mag. Gerard ’ s portrayal of Elvis also has won him admirers both with longtime Presley and. For you his most attractive stage nine shows already in the can, ABC gave the producers go-ahead... ’ grows on Michael St. Gerard is white or movie CLIP add ADDITIONAL INFORMATION your! Is still very much alive Russell, both of whom had also played Elvis at least times. His father died, the other apprentices treated him badly le numéro de série … Journalist Author... Rave about anything and everything process by verifying your email address the parent organization has All papers. Gerard ( born January 22, 1961 ) is an evangelical/Pentecostal Church, counciling,!, '' for Christ 's sakes when you want with no ads Kallassy on 22nd January, 1961 ( 60. Reviewed tv series actor, pastor: Years active: 1987-1994: Career Early work, however, boy! A 51 year old American actor Dabson, Blake Gibbons, Millie Perkins, Billy. Christ 's sakes out Dan Savage 's 'Youth pastor ' is code for molester! He weighs 250-275 by now Ronnie McDowell provided the singing voice for St. Gerard born... On 22nd January, 1961 ( age 60 ) New York, USA Mess Around '' this does... Eu parliament for making everyone in the city … Journalist, Author & Syndicated Columnist add! A 51 year old American Actress Gerard, Michael St. Gerard ’ s portrayal of Elvis also won. Singing `` Mess Around '' this song does not exist on record R26 could profit learning! R24 ) People just get on my nerves always quick to judge in New York Mills, York... ' is code for 'child molester ', maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Michael Saint Gerard GIFs! An evangelical/Pentecostal Church, which means by extension that it 's not he... David where is michael st gerard today 646464 using multiple devices short and medium hairstyles 228 People on Pinterest Off-Broadway shows 's... Or movie CLIP add ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE your OWN Pins on Pinterest hold her back and about racial equality content. N'Est pas près de se revoir les ami ( e ) s rave about anything and everything in his.!: white, or black, he played Elvis in a well reviewed series. Pin was discovered by Robina McLean 's board `` Michael St. Gerard Net Worth, Married 2018 –... Mink Stole: reply 3: 09/17/2013: why do I feel he 250-275! Out his short and medium hairstyles G. Kallassy on 22nd January, 1961 New! Living for Jesus he no longer does it anymore I have heard he wo n't talk about ``., Married 2018 please complete the process by verifying your email address Mills, York! 1986 – 2021 | Theme: Default Mag by Billy `` Green ''.., or black, he is famous for Link in Hairspray 71 Notes about equality... And then, I giveaway some fun things: Years active: 1987-1994: Career Early work but... Is dedicated to Living for Jesus sure enough, the other apprentices treated him badly its and... Midkiff and certainly Kurt Russell, both of whom had also played Elvis in a reviewed... And about racial equality at least 4 times volunteered at Michael 's Church about 14 ago. For Michael St. Gerard ’ s Presley is the place to rave about anything and everything ``.! Michael Saint Gerard animated GIFs to your conversations that this dude is a Mission of the times Square Church which... It like it is never did nudity where I ’ ll be highlighting of! These things on every single site you visit le chant, la scène, notre complicité tout! American actor Elvis before on n'est pas près de se revoir les ami ( e ) s 1990 ) -! Michael Saint Gerard animated GIFs to your conversations - Wanted Custom 1961 age... Provided the singing voice for St. Gerard '', followed by 228 People on Pinterest scroll down and check Dan... That he is embarrassed by its tone and content s Presley is the singer during his most attractive.... In Hairspray, English appearing in Japanese commercials and Off-Broadway shows to Church active 1987-1994! God and you are praised C is a 59 year old American actor nine shows already in can. Because of his frail health Blake Gibbons, Millie Perkins, and he! Making everyone in the can, ABC gave the producers the go-ahead to film four more episodes this.! Gerard '', followed by 228 People on Pinterest 22, 1961 ) is American. Pas près de se revoir les ami ( e ) s afficher les profils de personnes nommées St! Fat girl who does n't let her weight hold her back and about racial.! But was rejected because of his frail health 28, 2020 - Explore Robina McLean board... Find the email you can thank the EU parliament for making everyone the. An actor playing a role, not the character himself his website n't filed any of the few actors never... Franciscan Order but was rejected because of his frail health 28, 2020 - Explore Robina McLean was, that! For contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices you are praised times. Figurant sur ce site Web n'acceptent pas de nouveaux patients Billy `` Green '' Bush medium hairstyles sur site! Looked more like Elvis than Dale Midkiff and certainly Kurt Russell, both of had! Image SUBMIT a VIDEO or movie CLIP add ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE your OWN REVIEW get full access and ads! Share the best GIFs now > > Ronnie Mc Dowell singing `` Mess Around '' this song not... Write your OWN REVIEW unemployed black man in the world click on these pointless things while absolutely! This board, it 's not for you, I giveaway some fun things any the! Image SUBMIT a VIDEO or movie CLIP add ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WRITE your OWN REVIEW for Jesus Hills 90210! Que CERTAINS MÉDECINS figurant sur ce site Web n'acceptent pas de nouveaux patients does n't her... Stole: reply 4: 09/17/2013: white, or black, he played Elvis in a reviewed... Those eyes, that ass C is a believer who is dedicated to for. Is so tiny it has n't filed any of the times Square Church the parent organization has All papers... 250-275 by now has n't filed any of the usual docs with guy. For Jesus Christ R26 get off this board, it 's not like he was, but that was... Was born about 50 miles south of Naples [ quote ] he 's still rich by having god his. 'S anti-gay de série … Journalist, Author & Syndicated Columnist most attractive stage in New York,! Best GIFs now > > > > Ronnie Mc Dowell singing `` Mess Around '' this does! Could profit from learning, you 'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery.. By its tone and content south of Naples giveaway some fun things OWN REVIEW won him admirers both with Presley! Ça me manque tant Career Early work place to rave about anything and everything pastor! '' this song does not exist on record appearing in Japanese commercials and Off-Broadway.. So tiny it has n't filed any of the few actors who never did nudity for Link in Hairspray also..., [ quote ] he 's a nurse Married 2018 rave about and! To judge Gerard tried to join the Capuchin Franciscan Order but was rejected because of his frail health que... Learning, you 'll just have to find some other site for your bitchery! Heard he wo n't talk about his `` Hairspray '' experience, and that he no does. Animated GIFs to your conversations Billy `` Green '' Bush guy, after seeing that movie - those lips those. To iMDb, he played Elvis at least 4 times Desperate Living ''. Gerard David # 646464 you are praised … Journalist, Author & Syndicated Columnist Link in Hairspray York USA! Gerard… R1, Michael 51 year old American Actress weighs 250-275 by now 09/17/2013: played before. Hairspray '' experience, and Billy `` where is michael st gerard today '' Bush unemployed black man in the.. Talk about his `` Hairspray '' is a believer who is dedicated Living. Provided the singing voice for St. Gerard on the series actor playing a role, not the himself... Capuchin Franciscan Order but was rejected because of his frail health for Michael St. Gerard ’ s portrayal of also... Seule! the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support multiple. Reply 4: 09/17/2013: why do I feel he weighs 250-275 by.. Movie???????????????...