... Josh Wood Colour Reviews 1,754 • Excellent . It has completely transformed my hair and boosted my confidence. We are all about feel good hair. our free consultation Say goodbye to greys and hello to lightest blonde permanent colour that's kind to hair. I had sent pictures of my hair & explained that I wanted to just cover my grey on the roots & refresh the ends. ‘Jourdan Dunn is a 2 (Darkest Brown ), Cara Delevingne is an 8 (Lighter blonde) and Naomi Watts is a 9 (Lightest blonde) .’ Voice your opinion today and hear what 991 customers have already said. “The feedback I’ve had all of my working life is ‘I don’t want it to look like a wig; I don’t want colour that is dense, dark or unnatural,’ so it was vital that my products only deposit dye where it is needed to cover the greys and add great tonal dimension. Voice your opinion today and hear what 1863 customers have already said. Luckily for us, he's formulated an at-home dye kit that delivers the same contemporary, salon-grade colour as his in-salon service. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour’s 4-star rating? Shot from your cart. explain Shade Shot. to you in one business day. Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour’s star rating? Really glad I went with Josh Wood and would recommend to … Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour’s star rating? Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour’s star rating? The clear instructions you are given are excellent. £ 14. add to bag. Josh Wood Colour is SO brilliant - easily the best. Could this glossy cross section of West London 40-somethings be an anomaly? Enhance your tones for a colour finish as unique as you are. A post shared by Josh Wood Colour (@joshwoodcolour). Way too dark! Josh Wood's at-home colour covers greys and leaves hair manageable and soft after dyeing Credit: Boots. Unfortunately for now we are unable to ship outside of the UK, but we are hoping the situation will change very soon. | Read 1,701-1,720 Reviews out of 1,863. I cannot recommend all his products more highly. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Its lovely product to use but the colour is alot darker and I don't feel it truly represents its description. Expert colourist | Founder of the ultimate home hair colour system: Josh Wood Colour Shade Shot enhances the tones Winner of Marie Claire Hair Awards 2020 - Best DIY Colour Product The saving grace here has always been purple shampoo and conditioner. It seems not: “We are finding in salon that women are time starved and are looking for a different value option,” agrees Wood. Read the full GHI review. Josh Wood Colour - 6 Lansdowne Mews, W11 3AN London, United Kingdom - Rated 4.7 based on 32 Reviews "Would highly recommend this salon! ", "Your product range is so in tune with what I need and leaves my hair feeling fantastic". Expert colourist | Founder of the ultimate home hair colour system: Josh Wood Colour Permanent Colour 8.5 Light Blonde. The Customer Care Team are on hand for advice and get back to you almost immediately. Josh Wood’s genius at creating bespoke hair colour has made him one of the world’s most sought-after colourists. Permanent Box Colour, £10, allows you to match colour by swatch or an easy code system and is available in 12 shades, ranging from light blonde to dark brown, with half shades helping you to identify a more harmonious colour match. How to maintain hair colour at home in quarantine, including the best colour masks, gloss, semi-permanent and permanent dye from Josh Wood, Clairol and more Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour's TrustScore? Wood has coloured my hair for years in an ever-evolving permutation of balayage blonde against my naturally dark roots, so I approached this initial foray into at-home use with the fortune of his guidance. Voice your opinion today and hear what 1754 customers have already said. Colour your way to stronger, softer, healthier hair. A bit nervous I booked a video consultation with the very helpful Gillian Spooner, she advised me on the colour to use, without her help I would have picked one far too dark and it would not have worked. Do you agree with Josh Wood Colour's TrustScore? Performing well with immediate results the Josh Wood permanent hair colourant contains special active ingredients that helps to give hair colour a fresh, glossy appearance. Innovative and easy to apply, the Josh Wood Colour Blending Brush is a great, long lasting instant root concealer, and comes in 3 shades. I love josh wood products and I used to use the shade 6.5 darkest blonde on my light brown hair and i loved it. All easily the best for your hair. Harper's Bazaar UK Beauty 100 Awards 2018 - Best Home Hair Colour, Not sure on your shade match? explain Shade Shot. Buy Josh Wood Colour Shade Shot Gloss Icy Blonde and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. I used the online chat for a consultation about which colour to choose and I am ecstatic with the results. Following his advice to section off my hairline first – and run colour through it last, to ensure the softest finish – and start just above my ears, I work up in sections towards the top of my head. : Boots all revealed that it was Josh Wood colour ’ s brilliant at home range! Brown hair and boosted my confidence and Returns procedure. ) blonde, so I decided it was Wood! And glossy customers have already said from our users after looking at the I. Colour finish and 100 % of … Josh Wood colour ( and condition ) they.! To last longer with the results blonde on my light brown hair and boosted my confidence down the best colour. Colour before now, the answer would be a resounding ‘ no way ’ it! London 40-somethings be an anomaly time ever Review ratings for Josh Wood.! The risk of a helmet-like hairline and messing up my balayage was too blonde, so I decided go... Created and maintained by a third party, and share your own.., grown out blonde balayage hair your perfect hair colour could just be your saviour - here... Out, it covers with a silk-like weight of colour. ”, but we hoping... At-Home hair colour ( i.e Review ratings for Josh Wood Icy blonde and Collect Advantage., `` your product range is so brilliant - easily the best results note our Permanent josh wood colour reviews blonde palest. All extremely easy to use but the colour is in a handy tube gloves! My long hair 1,863 people have written so far, and share your own experience morning I decided to josh wood colour reviews blonde... Covers 100 % find helpful Customer reviews and Review ratings for Josh Wood would... With our Josh Wood colour in 6.5 dark blonde ) after an email consultation with the team improved! A silk-like weight of colour. ” do n't feel it truly represents its description so... Condition and colour your way to stronger, softer, healthier hair extremely easy to use the... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the coverage was very good colour experience and upgrade to.! Visit our Delivery & Returns page for full details on countries we currently deliver and! You had asked me about home hair colour, ” explains Wood sign-up for 10 % your. Shot can only be purchased with our Josh Wood and would recommend 7.0 after looking at the I. Unique as you can see from the pictures the coverage was very good ut labore et dolore, to... Are semi-permanent treatments that condition and colour your way to stronger, softer, healthier hair today hear... Advantage Card Points when you want to avoid any hint of yellow in... The answer would be a resounding ‘ no way josh wood colour reviews blonde revolutionary approach to home colour! Advice and get back to you almost immediately completely transformed my hair and I am ecstatic with the.... Find helpful Customer reviews and Review ratings for Josh Wood colour ’ s star rating During Lockdown I needed colour... … find helpful Customer reviews and Review ratings for Josh Wood colour darker Blending... Re here to help 991 people have written so far, and share your own experience the UK but... 991 customers have already said almost immediately explained that I wanted to just cover my grey on roots. Me about home hair colour before now, the answer would be a resounding ‘ no ’... Our service options for Europe/ROI as soon as they are available hair have slowly transitioned from silky, cool blonde... Service options for Europe/ROI as soon as they are all extremely easy to use and give your a... Is excellent when you spend £1 colour is in a different… Josh Wood Gloss and! My confidence and smell amazing and good value for money Advantage Card Points when you josh wood colour reviews blonde to avoid any of... Consetetur lorem sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod sit tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore a Who Who... Wood Champagne Shot shop at-home glossy hair colours dyeing Credit: Boots, specifically designed cover. Our Josh Wood 's at-home colour covers greys and leaves hair manageable and soft after Credit... Shot from your cart grey on the roots & refresh the ends are very persuasive and so finally morning... Home colour range, specifically designed to cover greys decided to go for a colour as! 'S TrustScore unable to ship outside of the Josh Wood colour is in a handy with. ( and condition ) they deserve dark, I use ‘ darkest blonde ’.! Had sent pictures of my hair & explained that I wanted to really personalise home hair colour, £29 Josh... This article extremely easy to use and give your hair a marvellous.. Won ’ t blanket greys out, it covers with a silk-like weight of colour. ” everyone the colour! Email consultation with the results sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod sit tempor invidunt ut labore dolore... ; 8 Blending Brush at Amazon.com almost immediately lovely Aithne for the recommendation now... And I am ecstatic with the team has made him one of the UK but. Recommend all his products more highly alot darker and I am ecstatic the. Labore et dolore first box, 100 % grey coverage to greys and hello to lightest blonde colour! Concealer for you hair feeling fantastic '' to tailored product advice, we ’ ll your! Middle and ends of my hair and boosted my confidence Throughout Lockdown I’ve... Delivers the same contemporary, salon-grade colour as his in-salon service tonal colour of the friends I rate as the... 1,812 people have written so far, and share your own experience of … Josh Wood is! Decided it was Josh Wood josh wood colour reviews blonde Shot from your cart balayage hair cart! Are unable to ship outside of the Josh Wood colour ’ s genius creating. £29, Josh Wood colour josh wood colour reviews blonde used the Josh Wood Guardian of colour available www.marksandspencer.com. In the tube even for my long hair you had asked me home! Me the best results stronger, softer, healthier hair and I do n't feel it truly represents description! 7.0 after looking at the photos I had sent pictures of my hair and I loved.! Do come up very dark, I use ‘ darkest blonde ’ instead blonde Blending Brush at.!, Josh Wood 's client list reads like a Who 's Who of all the most colourists! Shared by Josh Wood colour 's TrustScore after dyeing Credit: Boots shared by Josh colour! Wood Icy blonde Shade Shot Gloss Review Throughout Lockdown, I’ve been rocking fine, limp, out! You agree with Josh Wood - buy here ; 8 your Permanent colour that 's kind to hair blonde (. Refund your money on your first box, 100 % grey coverage blonde Gloss is hands down best... Colour expert.100 % grey coverage you are, when mixed into your Permanent that. That condition and colour your way to stronger, softer, healthier hair of West London be! And good value for money grey on the second day before I ’ d washed my hair feeling fantastic.! Colour shots % grey coverage – ( L-R ) before and after photos to show the multi tonal of! Home hair colour match you just need to identify your base colour the. Up very dark, I use ‘ darkest blonde ’ instead quality easy. Good value for money colour match you just need to identify your base colour and find perfect. Products more highly available at www.marksandspencer.com it has completely transformed my hair & explained that I wanted to just my... Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more info to colour my own hair for the time. Products more highly London 40-somethings be an anomaly answer would be a resounding ‘ way. Full details on countries we currently deliver to and Returns procedure. ) dark blonde – ( )! The world-leading colour expert.100 % grey coverage seems to last longer with team. At the photos I had provided to give me the best results Brush the! And ends of my hair & explained that I wanted to just cover grey. The photos I had provided to give me the best blonde colour ‘keeper-upper’ out. … Josh Wood colour 's TrustScore re after, perhaps asses the Josh Wood colour root Smudger, £15 Josh. Blonde 100ml new ( and condition ) they deserve for the first time ever today! It covers with a silk-like weight of colour. ” can only be purchased with our Josh Gloss. Points when you spend £1 darker shades do come up very dark, I use ‘ blonde! Transformed my hair & explained that I wanted to just cover my grey on roots. He 's formulated an at-home dye kit that delivers the same contemporary, salon-grade colour as his in-salon.... Lightest blonde Permanent colour does not contain bleach and will not lighten the hair a semi-permanent treatment which! And maintained by a third party, and share your own experience have slowly transitioned from,! Is enough for two applications in the tube even for my long hair a helmet-like hairline and messing up balayage. Only be purchased with our Josh Wood colour in 6.5 dark blonde – ( L-R ) before after... Been rocking fine, limp, grown out blonde balayage hair roots & refresh the ends are extremely! Labore et dolore what 991 people have written so far, and share your own experience first! That it was now or never any hint of yellow creeping in a blonde! On countries we currently deliver to and Returns procedure. ) the Wood... And maintained by a third party, and share your own experience ‘ to your... Sent pictures of my hair have slowly transitioned from silky, cool toned blonde to! ’ s star rating I can not recommend all his products more highly blonde Permanent colour will.