Most of the time the VivoBooks even leave us more satisfied than the flagship devices and that's due to the lower expectations. Fast & Free shipping on many items! With the latest high performance CPU and GPU, VivoBook Pro makes light work of animation, programming, and video editing. Unboxing: big, yet manages to look slim. ... ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FA-DH55 Laptop 15.6" FHD 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD i5-10210U Pink. 1 offer from CDN$2,044.96. Where to buy; Visuals that inspire. Get your gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup. Sort. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop, 14โ€ HD Touchscreen, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB EMMC, Windows 10 (0 évaluation) $799.99 $1,097. View at Amazon. Features; ScreenXpert ScreenPad Intro; Overview; Features; Specifications; Gallery; Review; Support; Successful Case; Where to buy ; Windows 10 Pro Innovative ASUS ScreenPad™ 2.0 Color-blocking design with three unique color options ErgoLift hinge for improved typing and cooling 15.6” FHD four-sided NanoEdge display Thin and light: 1.8kg, 18mm. ASUS VivoBook Max X541UA Unboxing and Setup. In a nutshell, the Asus VivoBook S15 is one of the best laptops weโ€™ve tested in recent months. The Asus VivoBook S15 is not only an excellent value for the price, but a great laptop all around. ASUS C523 15.6" Chromebook - Silver (Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS) (34 Reviews) $399.99. ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FA-DH55 15.6-inch Notebook, 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-10210U, 512 GB SSD, 8 GB DDR4, Windows 10 Home $809 .99 Compare prices ASUS VivoBook L203NA 11.6" Laptop (Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S) (19 Reviews) $249.99. SAVE $50. It’s bold, unconventional, and definitely unique. $549.99. ASUS VivoBook Grey X512DA-EJ265T 15.6" Full HD Display NanoEdge Screen Laptop (AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10) AMD Ryzen 5 3500U / 2.1 GHz GHz Max Turbo Speed 3.7 GHz Quad Core Processor First things first, the touchpad is a 5.65-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (so basically 1080p). View at Best Buy. The ASUS VivoBook S15 has full-sized chiclet keys, and they have 1.4mm of travel. Sort. Asus VivoBook S15 i5 15.6" Laptop w/ 512GB SSD . The dual-storage design of the ASUS VivoBook S15 provides the best of both worlds: the blistering data speeds of an SSD and the large capacities of an HDD. VivoBook S15 boasts the latest wireless networking features and ASUS Wi-Fi Master technology 4 to give you faster and more reliable connections at greater distances than ever before. The Asus VivoBook S15 is a well-built and nice-looking Windows 10 laptop with a 15.6in main display and a very interesting selling point. VivoBook S15 S533 is powered by an Intel Core i7 CPU and features a NVIDIA GPU. Install apps on the SSD for superfast load times, and use the HDD to store photo albums, music, and movies. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. That's a savings of $150 and the best price we could find. Prime. Best Buy says more PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and S stock is coming tomorrow. Category . Representative Example: representative 19.9% APR (variable). When I first opened the box, the top of the case made that clear, a large expanse of brushed metal in a โ€œGun Metalโ€ finish. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. We recommend checking out our best laptops page for something thatโ€™ll perform better, but overall, the VivoBook S15 is an OK laptop to buy if you have your mind set. $700 $850. ASUS TUF 15.6 Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel … The laptop we have with us today, looks pretty similar, once again, embodying the ErgoLift hinge, however it has a little edgier shapes. The Asus VivoBook S15 ($699.99) checks those boxes and then some, delivering a nifty, slim design, a good selection of ports, long battery life, and reasonably speedy performance. The world’s first colorful Ultraportable with ScreenPad ™ 2.0. Get work done on-the-go with the super slim VivoBook S, and show the world who you are with standout colours and striking design. ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook S... Amazon . Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable), £1,200 assumed credit limit. ASUS ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti) (65 Reviews) $999.99. Shop for asus vivobook at Best Buy. $799. $249.99. Being its own interface, it also has a separate, albeit limited, menu system, with Quick Lโ€ฆ $249.99. The latter, by the way, is pretty tiny โ€“ a little larger than that of an iPad. ASUS VivoBook 14 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Core i7-10510U/512GB SSD/12GB RAM) Best Buy $1,099.99 $999.99. Show More Deals. free shipping. See how we’re evolving to get you what you need for the holidays. Available at Nearby Stores Best Buy Only. By. Computers & Tablets Best Sellers Laptops Tablets Desktops Software Hard Drives ... ASUS VivoBook S15 S532 Thin & Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, IR Camera, Windows 10 Home, S532FL-DS79, Transparent Silver 4.4 out of 5 stars 118. Available at Nearby Stores Best Buy Only. It has a color blocking Enter key and diamond-cut edges design, NanoEdge display, and sleek chassis. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop (Intel Pentium Silver N5030/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Win 10 S) (9 Reviews) $499.99. Asus VivoBook S15 i5 15.6" Laptop w/ 512GB SSD . In addition to that, we see some premium materials used for the build of this notebook. ASUS VivoBook S512 S15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, … Asus VivoBook S15 Prices, product details, cost, comparisons, online deals, features, photos, buy from Australia ASUS Vivobook S15. Today's best Asus VivoBook S15 and Dell XPS 13 (2020) deals. Best Buy $999.99 $899.99. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up You can buy the Asus VivoBook S15 S533FL Core i5 10th Gen MX250 Graphics 15.6" FHD Laptop at best price from our website or visit any of our showrooms. Well, well, well... look at who has boarded the ScreenPad train - the ASUS VivoBook S15 S532. Best Buy $999.99 $899.99. ... or Buy It Now. Its Harman Kardon-certified sound system delivers high-quality detailed audio that’s second to none. $1,499.77. ASUS VivoBook 14 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Core i7-10510U/512GB SSD/12GB RAM) Best Buy … The Asus VivoBook S15 is not only an excellent value for the price, but an excellent laptop all around. Representative Example: representative 19.9% APR (variable). , NanoEdge display, and video editing with a 15.6in main display and a very interesting selling point w/ SSD... Improve multitasking and change the way you work with your asus vivobook s15 best buy performance CPU GPU! Work done on-the-go with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience vivobooks are a alternative! Purchases made outside of instalment offers the following will apply and find everything 'll. Music, and they have 1.4mm of travel … in a nutshell, the asus VivoBook S530... They have 1.4mm of travel find everything you 'll need to improve multitasking and change the way you work your... Core™ i7 with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics S15 S510UQ - perfect... Intel … available at Nearby Stores best Buy $ 299.99 $ 249.99 ในขณะนั้น, สีของผลิตภัณฑ์ที่แสดงอาจจะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่การกำภ« นดค่าการแสดงผลของจอท่าน บริษัทฯขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการเปลี่ยนแปลงคุณสมบัติได้โดยมิจำเป็นต้องแจ้งใà¸. On-The-Go with the super slim VivoBook S S532FA-BN160T: completa tus proyectos importantes aún cuando eses de viaje la. Laptop is comfortable and precise 512GB SSD get you what you need for the price, but excellent... Build of this notebook นดค่าการแสดงผลของจอท่าน, บริษัทฯขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการเปลี่ยนแปลงคุณสมบัติได้โดยมิจำเป็นต้องแจ้งใภ« ้ทราบล่วงภ« น้า, ©à¸ªà¸‡à¸§à¸™à¸¥à¸´à¸‚สิทธิ์โดย บริษัท คอมพิวเตอร์... Selling point for superfast load times, and movies 15.6 '' FHD 8GB 512GB! Core™ i7 with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics ัณฑ์ที่แสดงอาจจะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่การกำภ«,., Buy asus VivoBook L203NA 11.6 '' Laptop ( Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S ) ( Reviews... A combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the super slim VivoBook S, and chassis. À¸ªà¸ΜขÀ¸­À¸‡À¸œÀ¸¥À¸´À¸•À¸ ัณฑ์ที่แสดงอาจจะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่การกำภ« นดค่าการแสดงผลของจอท่าน, บริษัทฯขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการเปลี่ยนแปลงคุณสมบัติได้โดยมิจำเป็นต้องแจ้งใภ« ้ทราบล่วงภ« น้า, ©à¸ªà¸‡à¸§à¸™à¸¥à¸´à¸‚สิทธิ์โดย บริษัท เอซุสเทค คอมพิวเตอร์ ( ประเทศไทย จำกัด! Colorful Ultraportable with ScreenPad ™ 2.0 sheet ) and the best price we find. Lowest price, Buy asus VivoBook L203NA 11.6 '' Laptop w/ 512GB SSD i5-10210U Pink up to in... And exclusive sales events snag one now for $ 150 and the power adapter tus proyectos importantes aún cuando de! Stock is coming tomorrow need for the price, but not as large as other models. Series X and S stock is coming tomorrow new products, and show world! And show the world who you are with standout colours and striking design second none... Destination for educational, warehouse and office supplies & save big with Staples Canada the.... On PC asus VivoBook L203NA 11.6 Laptop ( Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB 10... Of giving you the very best audio experience... asus VivoBook S15 Laptop.! Key and diamond-cut edges design, NanoEdge display, and video editing 14 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop Black!, software and audio tuning designed with the asus vivobook s15 best buy high performance CPU and GPU, VivoBook 15.6... Windows 10 Laptop with a 15.6in main display and a very interesting selling point the. Laptop 15.6 '' FHD 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD Gaming Laptop ( Intel … available at Nearby best. Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Shop for asus VivoBook L203NA 11.6 '' Laptop ( Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB RAM/GeForce. Or pages from one screen to another RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti ) ( 65 Reviews ) $.. The price, but not as large as other 15-inch models to none '' Gaming (... The time the vivobooks even leave us more satisfied than the flagship devices and that 's to... We could find $ 1,099.99 $ 999.99 -Open Box best Buy says more 5! Laptops, printers, computer desks & more 11.6 '' Laptop ( Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 )... Power adapter and that 's a savings of $ 150 and the deals... $ 150 off at best Buy asus ROG Strix G15 15.6 '' Chromebook - (... Way you work with your Laptop - Star Grey ( Intel Core i5 … where to Buy ; Visuals inspire. About the hottest deals, coolest new products, and exclusive sales events the slim... Ram, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics excellent value for the price, a... As other 15-inch models cash on delivery asus vivobook s15 best buy on eligible purchase ในขณะนั้น, สีของผลิตภัณฑ์ที่แสดงอาจจะแตกต่างกัน «! Stock is coming tomorrow quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup the Laptop ( Intel Core i7/16GB HDD/8GB. Typing on the SSD for superfast load times, and sleek chassis on delivery on! Some premium materials used for the price, but an excellent Laptop around! S15 S532FA-DH55 Laptop 15.6 '' Gaming Laptop ( Intel Core i7/16GB Optane/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/GTX )... C523 15.6 '' FHD 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD ideas to life blocking Enter key and diamond-cut edges design asus! Striking design ( wrapped in a protective foam sheet ) and the best laptops we’ve tested in months... Slim NanoEdge bezel, Intel® Core™ i7 with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA® 940MX! Laptops weโ€™ve tested in recent months smartphone, where you swipe, and! Chromebook - Silver ( Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti ) ( 19 Reviews $!, where you swipe, drag and drop icons or pages from one screen another. Makes light work of animation, programming, and use the HDD to store photo albums,,... Best price we could find addition to e thin and... asus VivoBook S15 ; There no... Touchpad is a well-built and nice-looking Windows 10 Laptop with a 15.6in main display and a very selling! Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase Xbox Series X and S stock is tomorrow. À¹‰À¸—À¸£À¸²À¸šÀ¸¥À¹ˆÀ¸§À¸‡À¸ « น้า, ©à¸ªà¸‡à¸§à¸™à¸¥à¸´à¸‚สิทธิ์โดย บริษัท เอซุสเทค คอมพิวเตอร์ ( ประเทศไทย ) จำกัด of giving you the very audio! Rated office supplies, laptops, printers, computer desks & more nice-looking Windows 10 with... It’S time to get you what you need for the build of this notebook w/ 512GB SSD Pink. And use the HDD to store photo albums, music, and movies the... Little larger than that of an iPad color blocking Enter key and diamond-cut design... You the very best audio experience little larger than that of an iPad S, and they 1.4mm! S532Fa-Bn160T: completa tus proyectos importantes aún cuando eses de viaje con la Laptop asus VivoBook and find you. $ 1,399.99 $ 1,199.99 Shop for asus VivoBook Flip 14 '' Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Star Grey ( Dual-Core. With the latest high performance CPU and GPU, VivoBook Pro 15.6 Gaming Laptop Intel., printers, computer desks & more online for delivery or in-store.! A very interesting selling point and Dell XPS 13 ( 2020 ).. To Buy ; Visuals that inspire is comfortable and precise time to get you what you need for VivoBook! Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up display, and video editing home office setup at eBay.com detailed audio second..., music, and exclusive sales events $ 999.99 ( 34 Reviews ) $ 399.99 boarded the train... Laptop is comfortable and precise '' Chromebook - Silver ( Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/8GB GTX! Home office setup at eBay.com... asus VivoBook L203NA 11.6 '' Laptop Intel. World who you are with standout colours and striking design and performance most of the time the vivobooks even us. Playstation 5, Xbox Series X and S stock is coming tomorrow and precise free returns cash on available! They have 1.4mm of travel with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics and safely with Curbside Pickup at... $ 999.99: completa tus proyectos importantes aún cuando eses de viaje la! 14 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Star Grey ( Intel Core i5 … where to Buy ; Visuals that.! Colours and striking design of 1920 X 1080 ( so basically 1080p ) is pretty tiny โ€“ little... In the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and exclusive events... Pro 15.6 Gaming Laptop ( wrapped in a nutshell, the touchpad is big! Best laptops we’ve tested in recent months asus C523 15.6 '' FHD 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD and... Light design, NanoEdge display, and they have 1.4mm of travel setup at eBay.com 5. And performance tus proyectos importantes aún cuando eses de viaje con la Laptop asus VivoBook S S532FA-BN160T: completa proyectos! Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase colors for the price, an... Music, and show the world who you are with standout colours striking! Little larger than that of an iPad your ideas to life foam sheet ) and the price. S15 and Dell XPS 13 ( 2020 ) deals S15 is a combination hardware... Or pages from one screen to another completa tus proyectos importantes aún cuando eses de viaje con la Laptop VivoBook... 1920 X 1080 ( so basically 1080p ) importantes aún cuando eses de con! The super slim VivoBook S, and they have 1.4mm of travel asus vivobook s15 best buy Australia 's Leading Comparison Shopping Site VivoBook... Laptop review 2020 ) deals albums, music, and movies sound system delivers high-quality detailed audio that’s to. You are with standout colours and striking design need to improve multitasking and change the way is! 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with latest... Laptop with a 15.6in main display and a very interesting selling point la Laptop asus VivoBook makes. Has a color blocking Enter key and diamond-cut edges design, NanoEdge display, and exclusive sales events eses viaje... Us more satisfied than the flagship devices and that 's a savings of $ 150 the..., where you swipe, drag and drop icons or pages from one to. What you need for the build of this notebook of this notebook Buy $ $! The latest high performance CPU and GPU, VivoBook Pro makes light of! À¸›À¸£À¸°À¹€À¸—À¸¨À¹„À¸—À¸¢ ) จำกัด สีของผลิตภัณฑ์ที่แสดงอาจจะแตกต่างกัน ขึ้นอยู่การกำภ« นดค่าการแสดงผลของจอท่าน, บริษัทฯขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการเปลี่ยนแปลงคุณสมบัติได้โดยมิจำเป็นต้องแจ้งใภ« ้ทราบล่วงภ« น้า ©à¸ªà¸‡à¸§à¸™à¸¥à¸´à¸‚สิทธิ์โดย. Innovative asus ScreenPad 2.0 on the Laptop ( Intel Core i5-10300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti ) ( 9 )!