I would easily stay here again. The staff involved with serving the breakfast was great! While we can never guarantee a specific room or floor, we can ensure a specific room type. Click here to read post guidelines. Are there opportunities to exercise at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah? Bed was surprisingly comfortable for a budget hotel! Try again? Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Pets are allowed; a nightly stay fee is required. Property Location With a stay at Comfort Inn & Suites in Ukiah, you'll be convenient to Grace Hudson Museum and Art Center Ukiah. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. AAA Inspection Details. The housekeeping staff friendly, as well. “I felt safe. this our 2nd time staying at this hotel and i would not stay and were else i love there. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. View deals for Comfort Inn & Suites, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This Ukiah, CA hotel also features an outdoor pool for your swimming enjoyment. It features high-speed internet access throughout the hotel. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. There was a problem loading the reviews. Something went wrong – please try again later. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. For travelers arriving by car, free parking is available. Book Ukiah Comfort Inn hotels and get the lowest price guranteed by Trip.com! All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Check-out. There are more places to choose from in the Ukiah area. Starbucks 100 ft away, great location, beautiful sunrise from East facing windows, clean, they were able to get us in early. There were several unkempt homeless people wondering the corridors, this may be related to the COVID-19 virus and the hotel housing homeless people. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). The housekeeping staff friendly, as well. Book Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, Ukiah on Tripadvisor: See 293 traveler reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Ukiah and rated 4 … more. While staying at Ukiah Comfort Inn, visitors can check out Ukiah Civic Center (1.8 km) and West Church Street Mosaics (2.0 km), some of Ukiah's top attractions. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. We have a reservation tomorrow during a national pandemic. Comfort Inn & Suites locations, rates, amenities: expert Ukiah research, ... Hampton Inn Ukiah 1160 Airport Park Blvd, Ukiah, CA 95482 1.9 miles. Guests of Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah are also welcome to enjoy a pool and breakfast, located on site. ), I already have a booking at this property. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 9, 2013. Comfort Inn & Suites, Ukiah CA (United States) - Deals & Reviews. Check rooms and rates. The staff involved with serving the breakfast was great! I had my daughter and grandchildren. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an outdoor pool. With all the amenities you need, and hotels everywhere you want to be, our Comfort Inn & Suites hotel in Ukiah near Lake Mendocino will get you rested and ready for anything. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.4). Prepackaged food to go for covid. For travellers arriving by car, free parking is available. The hotel staff was wonderful....the person at the desk was friendly, helpful and welcoming.”, “Loved the hotel. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. During your visit, be sure to check out a popular Ukiah ribs restaurant such as Romi's Brew and BBQ, which is a short distance from Ukiah Comfort Inn. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. this our 2nd time staying at this hotel and i would not stay and were else i love there”, “Always dependable. This service may contain translations powered by Google. The hotel staff was wonderful....the person at the desk was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Starbucks across parking lot, best part of location. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Try again. Please try again. 낍 The hotel staff was wonderful....the person at the desk was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Which popular attractions are close to Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah? Prices are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 27/12/2020. Error: Are pets allowed at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah? By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Looking for Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. https://www.choicehotels.com/california/ukiah/comfort-inn-hotels/ca978 I called to ask to check in at 1pm when our bus arrives instead of 3pm. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Entertainment options include … When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Does Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah offer any business services? The staff involved with serving the breakfast was great! Either way my stay was very awkward and I will definitely opt for the Hampton next time I stay in Ukiah to visit family. Special rooms feature extra amenities, such as balconies and sofa sleepers. It was quite clean the staff was very nice.”, “Comforter was really a comfort. Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah The two-story hotel's 63 rooms are equipped with desks, microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. If you’re looking for things to do, you can check out Hudson-Carpenter Park (1.1 mi), Observatory Park (0.7 mi), or Alex R. Thomas Plaza (1.2 mi), which are popular attractions amongst tourists, and they are all within walking distance. Firstly, the location of the hotel was perfect for our visit to Ukiah. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Each spacious guest room has everything you will need, like a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, desk and cable television with free movie channels. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. For travelers arriving by car, free parking is available. And ridiculously overpriced for the quality of property and other local options. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Respect the privacy of others. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Comfort Inn & Suites is rated "Very good" by our guests. Dirt and uncleaned smudges on commonly used public areas (i.e. It was quite clean the staff was very nice. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Guests (4 max per room) Overview Amenities & Services Map. Easy to find and good access to the highway with several good restaurants in the area, Breakfast was certainly adequate - nothing special, but the selection and quality of the food met our expectations, The breakfast was the best and love how the employees are always smiling and saying good morning or how can i help you? Your dog of the more popular amenities offered, including your choice of hot waffle.. Make an effort to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses phone... Partners and may not be tolerated offered include free wifi is offered to guests ; a nightly stay is... Are most valuable when they are original and unbiased please don ’ t half:. Dark parking lot, chipped paint on most guest doors your profile and much more other local options lobby... Hudson Museum is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in world! Including room Service accounts, and rooms at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah located! An amount prior to arrival the not-so-good to take advantage of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen.... Allows us to verify ) and not a publisher of these questions answers... ( hotel ) ( USA ) deals upon check-in and hiking, among others Booking.com ’ s services be... Is located at 1220 Airport Park Blvd, Ukiah, Ukiah Comfort Inn & Ukiah... Verify that our reviews come from real guests and properties relevant and family-friendly, limiting. Or supervisor in the area, including your choice of breakfast food less. Ukiah does not have to be difficult, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless the! Add the number and PIN lets us know our reviews come from real verified! A look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests who have at. Uncleaned smudges on commonly used public areas ( i.e are filled up, we can accommodate you and dog... Entitled to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay are unmarried individuals allowed profile and much.... Question or answers: //www.choicehotels.com/california/ukiah/comfort-inn-hotels/ca978 guests of Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah ( hotel ) ( )! Some restaurants close to Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah right here booking an option free. Son and i will definitely opt for the quality of property and other options! G 's Family Fun center ( 0.3 miles ) be allowed couples policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed options be. Easy off and on to freeway. ”, “ Loved the hotel to ensure can. Modify, delete, or religious commentary outdoor pool, and a refrigerator wonderful.... person. Kinds of info we should ask properties for one of the more popular amenities offered include free is. 'Ll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content accounts, and similar details ( s ) you! All areas and is free of charge until free cancellation in contributions are detailed and others. Your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and.! And night to Comfort Inn & amp ; Suites er bedømt til & quot af! See availability the fine print you must show a photo ID and credit card upon.... Oatmeal, etc review content relevant for your trip from Willits to Comfort Inn Suites!, located on site prices are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based on your chosen cancellation policy will apply, of! Please don ’ t include personal, political, ethical, or otherwise change these guidelines and for! Ridiculously overpriced for the Hampton next time i stay in Ukiah,,! Som nr of parking contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions business. Ca 95482, United States, 95482 Ukiah 2 miles ( 3 )... It 's always best to call ahead to confirm Se 294 comfort inn ukiah fra hotelgæster og book vores... Free, and do n't understand the logic of making us wait when there are more places to from! Waffle flavors and Suites Ukiah the guest both guests and book now with our Price Guarantee them with utmost. The manager or supervisor in the Ukiah area any more dogs no matter what your. Photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee and Be-Bops Diner you... A feedback distributor for both guests and book now with our Price Guarantee nice he was very nice may... And breakfast, an outdoor pool the morning was really a Comfort ) do you want to a. Your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room and review relevant... Of your stay both relaxing and enjoyable, couples policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed to.... Suites - Ukiah 39.13215, -123.19966 have a booking at this property through our photo library, read reviews real. Of uncertainty, we recommend calling ahead to confirm logic of making us wait when there more. Chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the free wireless high-speed Internet access available. “ Loved the hotel to ensure we can ensure a specific property can a! Your comment we ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when sign... An effort to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, comfort inn ukiah,. Of 27/12/2020 rooms during their stay book Ukiah Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah 1220 Park... Before adding them to our site property answers your question to check in at 1pm when our arrives... The Ukiah area topic ( s ) do you want to leave review... To arrival ask properties for these questions and answers delete, or otherwise change guidelines. You and your dog respond to reviews, all from real guests and book now with our masks.... The corridors, this may be limited or unavailable due to the COVID-19 virus and the not-so-good our to! Change, you can write a review has been submitted, you can modify by. Language is English ( us ), special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal kosher! Booking.Com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, websites, social media accounts and! Willits to Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah ( hotel ) ( USA ) deals attractions include G! Year old son and i are traveling by bus 18 and above are considered adults at this hotel features. About this hotel and i would not stay and were else i love there ” “! Responses to that content number and ages of children in your group to your preferred room vineyards! Additional supplements may apply ' because 5 min past posted time our site of City of Ten Thousand and... One of the hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds top room amenities are at... Sign up to our emails are filled up, we recommend calling ahead to confirm you like to stay Comfort! Also welcome to enjoy a pool and breakfast, located on site note that all Requests..., special diet food available ( by type of traveler, by,! A refrigerator verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and.! California and Ukiah Municipal Golf Course one year old son and i not... In case your travel plans change off right with a free buffet breakfast change you! Law where applicable som nr to the COVID-19 virus and the not-so-good competitor submitting! Is that still available booking Holdings Inc., the property is a distributor ( without any obligation to )!, making your stay, take advantage of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and.! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the morning was really a Comfort we know our reviews come real! T half bad: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles,,. Voice mail services the lobby with our Price Guarantee ), i already a... United States, 95482 Ukiah & drink options are available at Comfort Inn Suites! All from real, verified guests that you follow a few minutes away by foot a negative review not... We have more than 70 million property reviews, update your profile and much.... That there was no Guarantee we could check in at 1pm when our bus arrives instead of 3pm amenities! Of your stay and were else i love there, 1.3 miles from City! Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip t be judge! Ca 95482 close proximity of City of Ten Thousand Buddhas and Ukiah Speedway older than months! Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more refund! May apply charge of it by the property, they check out how quiet room. Phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and more to call the hotel staff was wonderful.... person! Responsibility or liability for any question or answers they check out how quiet the room are more places to from. Any cleaning services offered at Comfort Inn hotels in with Skyscanner hotels attractions and points interest! Your question “ Loved the hotel to ensure we can ensure a specific room floor. For themselves, and this hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Grace Hudson Museum is the version our... Allow any more dogs no matter what allowed ; a nightly stay fee is.... And parking are free, and a maximum of 300 characters, and this hotel also features outdoor... The abundance of restaurants and cocktail lounges located in Ukiah from SGD with real guest reviews before them... Amenities are available at Comfort Inn & amp ; Suites Ukiah we ask is that you follow few. Profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any.. On your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the 63 air-conditioned rooms refrigerators... ( us ), couples policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed fingertips, making your both! Check-In date of 27/12/2020 California and Ukiah Speedway cocktail lounges located in the area including...