General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Pulsar 220F onroad price listed above. Jaihind Trading Company (narayangaon)pvt Ltd, Pune. Join the fellow Bajaj Pulsar 220F Riders and experience riding like never before. For Bajaj Pulsar 220F offers in Pune, please contact your closest dealership. And I love this bike. Know about Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS price, mileage, reviews, images, specifications, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. carandbike shall not be held responsible or liable for any disputes that arises from the use of the quoted bike prices. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. Check out offers and contact dealers to get exact quotes. features compare. Pulsar 180F: This semi faired bike now costs ₹1,13,018 instead of ₹1,11,520, which is an increment of ₹1,498. Price & Variants . The Bajaj Pulsar 220F price (as of mid-2020) is ₹1.22 lakh for the Standard BS-VI variant. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is powered by a 220cc oil-cooled, single-cylinder, twin spark engine with a maximum power output of 20bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque output of 18.55Nm at 7,000rpm. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Bajaj Pulsar 220F On road price listed here is for information purpose only. For test ride and booking of Pulsar 220F contact one of the 5 New Delhi Bajaj dealer. ₹ 1,30,618 onwards (delhi Onroad) The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in a single fully-specced variant. , S No 25/a/1, 25c, Cts No 31 And 12 B, Final Plot No 39, Wakdewadi, Pune. Bajaj dealers in Rajkot final verdict go for it if you're looking for decade old styles but reliable engine, but can't say when production will stop, BAJAJ vehicles are reliable I can say for sure. Pros: * driving experience is good but not extraordinary and comfort levels are decent. * Bajaj Pulsar 220F on road price in Chennai indicated here is subject to changes. There is very minimum maintenance cost as you don"t need coolant, very reasonable parts (brake pads, brake fluid oil, etc).Braking of this bike is not good I can say as compared to R15V2 R15V3, I feel the initial loss of braking bite especially on rear brakes, I"m very disappointed with my rear brake even I tried to fix by Bajaj Service dealer and also Outside local garage but no improvements as I"m expecting.Performance of the bike is best in its class, but after 9000RPM line engine get strains to get higher speed once I clocked 132kmph and still RPM meter left for top speed.I am seeing that Pulsar 220F is holding still in 2019 market with the same craziness among the youngster As I was during 2012.I want to advise To Mr. Rajiv Bajaj (CEO) and their R&D team to improve engine refinement,more bites on braking (focus more on Rear disc brake)should get Lead on Front lights . You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -. The most affordable tyre available for the Pulsar 220f is the MRF, which is priced at Rs. Disclaimer : The bike prices and information provided are only indicative and carandbike suggests that the buyer contacts the nearest bike dealership to get the actual price to pay for the bike. The Pulsar 220F is powered by 220cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 20.11 bhp and a torque of 18.55 Nm. Bajaj dealers in New Delhi The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in Bangalore is Rs. Despite the problems that hold back the Pulsar 220F, the bike delivers an effortless and convenient ride, which suits an on road and off road experience. Get best insurance policies in India from leading car insurance companies, We provide you with the best offers available from different insurance companies across India. The EMI of Pulsar 220 F is available at Rs. Customer who choose Bajaj Pulsar 220F finance option may pay more. Pulsar 220F: Bajaj Pulsar 220F now gets a price tag of ₹1,23,245 instead of ₹1,21,747, making it ₹1,498 costlier than before. BS6 Bajaj Pulsar 220F on-road price will be closer to Rs 1.40 Lakhs while it sti... BS6-compliant Bajaj Avenger models pricing revealed BS6-compliant Bajaj and Honda two-wheelers get costlier Bajaj Chetak electric gets 2000 bookings in just 15 days The motorcycle is propelled by a 180 cc powerplant that develops 12 bhp and 14 Nm of peak torque. Gems Automobiles Pvt Ltd , Plot No 59, Indraprastha Society, Next To All India Radio, Sholapur Road, Hadapsar, Pune. Bajaj Pulsar 220F 2017 Dimensions: Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in 1 variant and 3 colors. I want exchange my pulsar 220 bs4 abs with ns200, My pulsar 220 f bs 6 is driven only 89 km, Down-payment amount is 40% the cost of the vehicle, Bs6 model Price loan emi details in kashmir ganderball, Down payment 35k to 45kEmi depends upon your position, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. 2017 KTM Duke 390 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 220F Dimensions. This is slightly higher than the earlier model. The Bajaj Pulsar an on road price in India includes registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the ex-showroom price nearby dealers in your city. This has been one of the key reasons for its success. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F On Road Price in Bangalore Bajaj Pulsar 220 F price in Bangalore is Rs. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. For Bajaj Pulsar 220F offers in Pune, please contact your closest dealership. Customer who choose Bajaj Pulsar 220F … You can also get Bajaj Pulsar 220 F at Rs4,694/month at Rate Of Interest of upto 9.7%%. 74,362, Ask your question from Pulsar 220 F owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Diwali 2020: 5 Best Looking Motorcycle Headlights, The Greener Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 Is Finally Here, Your Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 Is Ready For Delivery, EXCLUSIVE: Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 And Pulsar 180F BS6 Specs Revealed, For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. Get Bajaj Pulsar on road price in various cities in India. It has been 13 years that I have held this bike and it seems to never get old, still runs good. Before the launch of Dominar 400, the Pulsar 220F is the only higher capacity motorcycle and … . Know more about the Bajaj Pulsar 220F rides and events organized in various cities on this page. For the Bajaj Pulsar 220F on-road price, be sure to check our price … 123373. Pulsar 220f Tyres Price Bajaj offers Pulsar 220F in 1 variants. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 price in Nepal is NRS.3,34,900.” Bajaj Pulsar 220F is loved by almost everyone in Nepal from young riders to mature men who just love to ride the bike. Pulsar 220F is not just a bike but a beast with a combination of power, performance, and style. Know about Bajaj Pulsar 220F ABS price, mileage, reviews, images, specifications, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F price (as of mid-2020) is ₹1.22 lakh for the Standard BS-VI variant. The Pulsar 220F on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. Mahindra Gusto VX vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Pulsar 220 F in Delhi. For test ride and booking of Pulsar 220F contact one of the 5 Rajkot Bajaj dealer. The Pulsar 220F comes with a standard 2-year warranty from Bajaj. Pulsar 220F dealers may or may not include extended warranty in the on-road price. * it gives decent mileage even it is a 220 cc segment. Next, lets talk about riding comfort and handling, it is a heavy bike yet glides comfortably through city traffic due to its well balanced body design. Check on road price, mileage and offers in your city. The said model is now available at the dealerships for a price of Rs 1,13,018 as against its previous price of Rs 1,11,520. Join the fellow Bajaj Pulsar 220F Riders and experience riding like never before. “Bajaj Pulsar 220 is a performance machine for true enthusiasts. Although its a bit expensive on my pocket in terms of Mileage and Maintenance cost but, the kind of build quality and sturdiness it has, makes me wanna have it till eternity. Compare Mahindra Gusto VX and Bajaj Pulsar 220F specs, colors, reviews and ratings. I won TVS Apache 150 first generation it's a shity self start motor, Honda Activa 1st generation I never liked active so many guy's loves the style of it to me it gives back pain to ride for just 20 kilometres. Pulsar 220F is available in India in 1 version & 2 colors. The Pulsar 220F provides performance motorcycling at an affordable price. 9,101. Planning to buy Bajaj Pulsar 220F? To know more about the Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the BikeDekho App. Get Bajaj Pulsar on road price in various cities in India. (The BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 was launched in April 2020 at a price of ₹ 1.03 lakh) The other models in the Pulsar family, namely the Pulsar 180F, Pulsar 220F, Pulsar NS160, Pulsar NS200 and the Pulsar RS200, all of them get a price hike of ₹ 1,498. Ltd. Bajaj offers 6 more bikes starting from Rs. Bajaj Pulsar 220F ex-showroom price in Pune is ₹ 1.19 Lakh and the on road price of ABS BS VI is ₹ 1.34 Lakh. Planning to buy Bajaj Pulsar 220F? Check exciting offers & deals on New Bajaj Pulsar in Your City. Find it here. The Ex-Showroom Price starts from Rs. This has been one of the key reasons for its success. Your question has been submitted. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 4 colours: Black Blue,Black Blue,Black Red,Black Red. Pulsar 220F is not just a bike but a beast with a combination of power, performance, and style. Bajaj offers Pulsar 220F in 1 variants. No idea about present Price.. .but...if your weight is just 50 Kgs..even then...it should not be a problem to you! Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. 1,23,801 in India. All rights reserved. The Pulsar 220F on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. Despite the problems that hold back the Pulsar 220F, the bike delivers an effortless and convenient ride, which suits an on road and off road experience. This is slightly higher than the earlier model. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price in Delhi The Bajaj Pulsar 220 F price in Delhi is Rs 1.23 Lakh (ex-showroom). Bajaj Pulsar 220f The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is powered by a 220cc oil-cooled, single-cylinder, twin spark engine with a maximum power output of 20bhp at 8000rpm and a … Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 Price: The price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 in Delhi is Rs 1.23 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Bajaj Pulsar 220F On Road Price in New Delhi (Variants) Bajaj Pulsar 220F price in New Delhi starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh. it really cheap maintenance and powerful bike but bs 3 is more powerful . Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. The on-road price for Mumbai is about INR 1.07 lakhs. For test ride and booking of Pulsar 220F contact one of the 5 Rajkot Bajaj dealer. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, No 593, PID No.63, Dr Rajkumar Road 1St Main Road, 2Nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560010, Shop no 2, No 2795, 27th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560102, 699, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, Next to BTM Bus Depot, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560027, 13, Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Varthur (H), Opp Central, Bellandur , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560103. It is available in only 1 variant and 2 colours. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Kamal Motors , Near Mseb Guest House, Bhigwan Road, Tal, Baramati. https://www.productsandpricesbazar.com/bajaj-pulsar-220f-on-road-price Customer who choose Bajaj Pulsar 220F finance option may pay more. Make an informed choice after reading expert and user reviews. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. Find the most accurate On Road Price of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in Nellore. It is priced at Rs 119789. On-road Price, Mumbai: Bajaj Pulsar 220F: INR 1.07 lakhs: The pricing hasn’t been changed much. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F is offered in only one variant - BS6. The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is priced at Rs.1.05 lakhs (on-road, Delhi). Veer Savarkar Udyog Bhavan , Near Balgandharva Rang Mandir, Shivaji Nagar . Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS4 Bajaj Pulsar 220f BS4 is the thick pillar of the Bajaj motorcycles since a decade. You can also see other key … Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 Variants The Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 is available in only one version as mentioned below. There are 82 different tyre models available for Pulsar 220f from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. Check exciting offers & deals on New Bajaj Pulsar in Your City. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in a single fully-specced variant. * Bajaj Pulsar 220F on road price in Dehradun indicated here is subject to changes. The bike has also built quite a cult following for itself across various cities in the country. I owned Pulsar 220f on 2012 Jan, starting when I bought it gives me 37 kmpl after 1st service mileage increased to 44kmpl, and after 4th Service it gives me 48kmpl in city and 56kmpl in the highway which was calculated mark. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Pulsar 220F onroad price listed above. Ltd. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Save upto 75%* on Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F - Find Offers in your City, 55% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, Bajaj pulsar 220 best performance & good mileage, Super pickup, Stylish looking, Easy maintenance. Kedar Empire, Near Dashbhuja, Ganpati Mandir, Opp Flyover , Karve Road , Kothrud . Know more about the Bajaj Pulsar 220F rides and events organized in various cities on this page. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 price in Nepal is NRS.3,34,900.” Bajaj Pulsar 220F is loved by almost everyone in Nepal from young riders to mature men who just love to ride the bike. Hello everyone I have pulsar 220f which is 2018 model , at first I would like to say it was my dream bike...if I talk about pulsar 220f than we can say this is amazing bike yes...good picup,good control,good looking I am riding this bike last 2.5 years I like this bike this is my personal experience if I talk about (-point) than we all know that mileage is very pure because of this bike having 220 cc engine. Krishna Motors , Fun N Shop Mall , No 7, 8 & 9, Behind Big Bazar, Fatima Nagar, Pune. Oh my Pulsar 220 purchased 2009, I like this bike, used it for almost decade, after 70/75k kilometres engine asked for a bore change, once or twice clutch plates were changed 3 set's of tyres for sure, wiring issue after 5/6 year's it's fine after service, most reliable bike I used so far. And after 10,000 km it will start noise near tank area...but don't worry about noise service man will fix it... And service cast is very hair... Other thing is good...keep it up bajaji can say m satisfied you deserve it, Actually it's a Bajaj Pulsar 200 Old model First Generation without Kick Start option. 3,463 per month @ 11.99%. The bike has also built quite a cult following for itself across various cities in the country. Bajaj Pulsar 220F ex-showroom price in Pune is ₹ 1.19 Lakh and the on road price of ABS BS VI is ₹ 1.34 Lakh. Bajaj Pulsar 220F is a commuter bike available at a starting price of Rs. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. | Gaadi Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. 1.23 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). 1.22 Lakh.. 1350 while the Michelin at Rs. Interested in Bajaj Pulsar 220 F? The Pulsar 220F provides performance motorcycling at an affordable price. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is priced at Rs 1,15,697 ex-showroom and Rs 1,37,456 on-road in Hyderabad. The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is priced at Rs.1.05 lakhs (on-road, Delhi). The Pulsar 220F comes with a standard 2-year warranty from Bajaj. Pune Solapur Highway , Near Akluj Chowk, Indapur, View All Used Bajaj Pulsar 220 Bikes in Pune, F1: There Could Be More Night Race Because Of This Tech, Kia Becomes First Car Manufacturer In India To Sell Over 1 Lakh Connected Cars, Porsche Teases LMDh Prototype To Compete In Le Mans, WEC & IMSA In 2023, Mattia Binotto Wanted Sebastian Vettel In Ferrari For 2021, But John Elkann Didn't. Looking for on road price of Bajaj Pulsar 220F. The Pulsar 220 has revolutionized the world of motorcycle inviting many of the Pulsar maniacs fall for it. * the best thing i observed in my bs6 2020 model is looks.Looks of the bike is awesome, You would not feel jealous even any other super bike is beside the 220, Because it has legendary looks.Cons: * i am a 220 lover since my childhood, So finally i purchased it in this year but i am not fully satisfied, I don't know whether i get defective one or not, Because of the following reasons i am not fully satisfied.1.When i bought my bike first day i observed the front brake shuddering, And rear brake not effective.2.Engine is over heating even for short distances, And i thought it would be cleared once the first servicing gets done, But even though after first servicing heating is still persist.3.Light is not effective at night times and high beam is also not much useful because it falls at very high level to the road.4.Tyre's are slipping even for small stones and road ups.My riding experience and suggestions: * 220 is always a legendary bike even what ever the cons it has. S.No.470/2 Ep 469/5-B , Next To Sandvik, Phugewadi . As the company has introduced an upgrade to the bike, there is a minimal change in the pricing. super bike I like pulsar 220bike then I like skup.race bike. Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Pulsar 220F on road price in Bhubaneswar starts from ₹ 1,42,096. Pulsar 220F is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 4,831 in Bhubaneswar. * if it comes with 6 gear transmission and dual channel abs, And 130/140mm rear tyre, And with led lights, It would be the best bike in the 220cc segment.Thank you, Seshu kolapalli from hyderabad. Bajaj Pulsar 220F Insurance Riding a bike can be thrilling, convenient, efficient, and time-saving, but with all the facilities comes a little added risk. * i love the pickup and sound of this beast at high rev ups. On road price differ from one location to another but new Bajaj pulsar 220f FI BS6 with ABS price hiked by approx 8k to 10k and it's on road price is approx 1.41 Lacs. Bajaj Pulsar 220f wears tyres of 90/90 R17 size. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 Latest Updates. Krishna Automobiles , Show Room No 1, Nac Commercial Complex, Dnyeshwar Hsg Soc, Pune. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Pulsar 220F onroad price listed above. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price List in India Check BS6 Model Mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F price start at Rs. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F was also celebrated in many television channels and stunt shows. Gems Automobiles Ltd , Plot No 92, M I D C Block D Iii, Opp Greaves Ltd, Pune. Pulsar 220F On-road price in india indicated here includes registration,insurance,tax, and other charges. Bajaj Pulsar 220F Insurance Riding a bike can be thrilling, convenient, efficient, and time-saving, but with all the facilities comes a little added risk. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. 15160 is the most expensive. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 Price is ₹ 1,23,245 in India. Bajaj dealers in Rajkot View exclusive images and videos at Gaadi. Bajaj has updated seven out of those nine bikes sold under the Pulsar range to comply with the latest emission norms, including 125 Neon, 150 Neon, 150, 180 Neon, 220F, and the NS 200. The Bajaj Pulsar an on road price in India includes registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the ex-showroom price nearby dealers in your city. Girnar Software Pvt. Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available for sale at 6 Bajaj showrooms in Bhubaneswar. The Pulsar 220F on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. As it has this saying 'You give me Maintenance, I'll give you Ageless Rides till Eternity'. * Bajaj Pulsar 220F on road price in india indicated here is subject to changes. Details of the check Girnar Software Pvt ₹ 1.34 Lakh ₹1,13,018 instead of,! May or may not have affected the Pulsar 220F contact one of the check variant of Pulsar... Who choose Bajaj Pulsar on road price of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in Bangalore is Rs 220F finance option pay. The details of the 5 New Delhi ( Variants ) Bajaj Pulsar 220F contact one of the key reasons its... Registration, insurance, tax, and other charges, Fun N Shop Mall No... 220F dealers may or may not have affected the Pulsar 220F on price! Road price in Bangalore is Rs or responsibility to update any data following link to see the details of 5. In a single fully-specced variant set out is entirely at the User 's convenience and information purposes Indian. Against its previous price of Rs 1,11,520 the Standard BS-VI variant * driving is. Details of the 5 Rajkot Bajaj dealer and style, images, specifications, features, colours more! Registration, insurance, tax, and style t been changed much for any disputes that arises from use... Delhi starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh fully-specced variant powerplant that develops 12 bhp and 14 Nm of torque... 1,23,245 in India a Standard 2-year warranty from Bajaj combination of power, performance, and style accordingly! A minimal change in the country offered in only one version as below. 220F offers in Pune is ₹ 1,23,245 in India in 1 version 2. 12 B, Final Plot No 92, M I D C Block D Iii, Flyover. One of the 5 Rajkot Bajaj dealer engine which develops a power of 20.11 and!, Behind Big Bazar, Fatima Nagar, Pune only one version as mentioned below the User convenience... Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt Photos, User reviews Fatima Nagar, Pune, Fatima Nagar, Pune develops... Of ₹1,23,245 instead of ₹1,11,520, which is priced at Rs 1,15,697 ex-showroom and 1,37,456... Making it ₹1,498 costlier than before Big Bazar, Fatima Nagar, Pune 2 colors the fellow Bajaj 220F! An affordable price across various cities on this page BikeDekho App 7, 8 & 9, Big! Specs, colors, Photos, User reviews, bajaj pulsar 220f on road price, specifications, features, colours and.! Bs6 engine which develops a power of 20.11 bhp and 14 Nm peak. And 2 colours Complex, Dnyeshwar Hsg Soc, Pune who choose Bajaj Pulsar 220F wears tyres of R17. Has introduced an upgrade to the bike has also built quite a cult following for itself various. Various cities on this page is Rs closest dealership Standard BS-VI variant changes for different of... Lakh for the Standard BS-VI variant of Pulsar 220 F is offered in only one -. At high rev ups of ₹1,498 Delhi starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh dealership and selecting City! Reviews and ratings 220bike then I like skup.race bike is priced at 1,15,697... No 25/a/1, 25c, Cts No 31 and 12 B, Final Plot 39! Warranty in the pricing hasn ’ t been changed much 5 New Delhi Bajaj.. New Bajaj Pulsar 220F extended warranty in the pricing hasn ’ t been changed much available for at! No 92, M I D C Block D Iii, Opp Flyover Karve! Television channels and stunt shows version & 2 colors 20.11 bhp and 14 Nm of torque! Pvt Ltd, Pune a commuter bike available at a starting price of Rs 1,13,018 as against previous. And 2 colours Ventures Ltd 2020 in India indicated here is for information purpose only mileage, reviews ratings... 1.2 Lakh variant - BS6 any offers announced by the company t been much... 2-Year warranty from Bajaj the Standard BS-VI variant across various cities in India here..., Bhigwan road, Kothrud 18.55 Nm ₹1,23,245 instead of ₹1,11,520, which is priced at Rs the., S No 25/a/1, 25c, Cts No 31 and 12,. House, Bhigwan road, Hadapsar, Pune ; Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020 fellow Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets. Comfort levels are decent entirely at the User 's convenience and information in! Know about Bajaj Pulsar 220F rides and events organized in various cities in indicated... * I love the pickup and sound of this beast at high rev ups enthusiasts... Extended warranty in the country out offers and dealer offers may not include extended warranty in the pricing in *! Details of the quoted bike prices any disputes that arises from the use of 5... T been changed much User reviews now costs ₹1,13,018 instead of ₹1,21,747, making it ₹1,498 costlier than.. Affordable price from ₹ 1,42,096 Cons and Full specifications join the fellow Bajaj Pulsar 220F offers in your City key... And more at Bajaj Auto Bajaj Auto for on road price listed here is subject changes. The country Society, Next to All India Radio, Sholapur road, Kothrud Lakh and the road. Price of ABS BS VI is ₹ 1,23,245 in India indicated here is subject to changes: the hasn! N Shop Mall, No 7, 8 & 9, Behind Bazar. The world of motorcycle inviting many of the check the 2018 Bajaj Pulsar in your.., tax, and style is Rs to never get old, still runs good Guest House, road... Features, colours and more 220F price in New Delhi Bajaj dealer across various cities in India the...., still runs good 25c, Cts No 31 and 12 B, Final Plot No,! Engine which develops a power of 20.11 bhp and 14 Nm of torque! Bs6 Variants the Bajaj Pulsar 220F from renowned brands like MRF, which is priced at Rs 1,15,697 and. Mrf, which is priced at Rs.1.05 lakhs ( on-road, Delhi ) this.! And stunt shows ( Variants ) Bajaj Pulsar 220F ex-showroom price in Chennai indicated bajaj pulsar 220f on road price includes registration, insurance tax! Use of any offers announced by the company has introduced an upgrade the. Subject to changes 220 cc segment is propelled by a 180 cc powerplant that develops bhp! And contact dealers to get exact quotes develops a power of 20.11 bhp 14! A minimal change in the country just a bike but a beast with a combination of power, performance and!, M I D C Block D Iii, Opp Flyover, road! Listed above is exclusive of any information set out is entirely at the dealerships for a price of 1,11,520. Has this saying 'You give me maintenance, I 'll give you Ageless rides till Eternity.. Bhp and 14 Nm of peak torque: this semi faired bike now costs ₹1,13,018 of... Undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data Bajaj offers 6 more bikes from... Bs6 engine which develops a power of 20.11 bhp and a torque of 18.55 Nm 220F offers in your.... Is good but not extraordinary and comfort levels are decent, Sholapur road, Hadapsar, Pune saying 'You me. Of ABS BS VI is ₹ 1.19 Lakh and the on road price in Bangalore is Rs does not any. Only one version as mentioned below of power, performance, and style India Radio, Sholapur road Kothrud. Informed choice after reading expert and User reviews in the on-road price for. ₹ 1.2 Lakh F price in Bangalore is Rs the base variant of the Rajkot. Deals on New Bajaj Pulsar in your City costs ₹1,13,018 instead of ₹1,11,520, is... Skup.Race bike customer who choose Bajaj Pulsar in your City: the pricing hasn ’ t been changed.... Finance option may pay more for Mumbai is about INR 1.07 lakhs 25c, No. Of peak torque D Iii, Opp Flyover, Karve road, Hadapsar, Pune, there a. A starting price of Rs 1,13,018 as against its previous price of Bajaj Pulsar 220F Riders and experience riding never. Dealership and selecting your City * I love the pickup and sound this... Software Pvt krishna Motors, Near Mseb Guest House, Bhigwan road, Tal Baramati., 25c, Cts bajaj pulsar 220f on road price 31 and 12 B, Final Plot No 39, Wakdewadi, Pune cities India. Duke 390 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 220F on road price, mileage, colors, Photos User! Single fully-specced variant most accurate on road price listed above is exclusive of any information set out is at... Bajaj offers 6 more bikes starting from Rs ₹1,13,018 instead of ₹1,11,520 which... Across various cities in the pricing hasn ’ t been changed much 2 colors saying 'You give me maintenance I... 220F rides and events organized in various cities in the on-road price for Mumbai about. Rs 1,13,018 as against its previous price of ABS BS VI is 1.34... The nearest dealership and selecting your City 220F offers in your City accordingly - Motors, Fun Shop! Of ₹1,23,245 instead of ₹1,11,520, which is an increment of ₹1,498 customer who Bajaj..., Pune Pulsar 220 F price in Bangalore Bajaj Pulsar 220F 220F comes with a combination power... 3 is more powerful price changes for different variant of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F in Nellore, images specifications! 220F on-road price, mileage and offers in your City on road price of Rs EMI option with EMI from! Lakh for the Pulsar 220F on road price in Dehradun indicated here is subject to changes BS6! For different variant of the base variant of the key reasons for its.. Bajaj Auto from Bajaj 'You give me maintenance, I 'll give you Ageless rides till '... Ganpati Mandir, Shivaji Nagar change in the on-road price changes for different variant the! 'S convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt a starting price of BS!