Balfour Road Chatham Kent ME4 6QX. Showing 1 - 1 of 1. School workforce in 2018/2019. Judged to be solidly good in the recent OFSTED inspection, our seventeen classes study a creative and varied curriculum with gold awards for sport and physical education. It has gone from strength to strength in recent years, being rated as OFSTED ‘Good’ for the second time in 2018 and with pleasing progress scores … 01634 843 833 Whats app. At Balfour Primary School we strive for excellence in everything that we do, and our core values underpin our curriculum ensuring our pupils develop into well-rounded citizens embracing diversity and celebrating cultures from all over the world. Balfour Road Chatham Kent ME4 6QX. 01634 843 833 Facebook. Developing a lifelong love of learning. For example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments. Teaching Staff. … These establishments are linked with Balfour Junior Academy, URN: 143880. Twitter. 01634 843 833 Create My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy View My schools list (0) Share this page. Year 2 Class Teacher . Balfour Junior Academy, in Balfour Road, Chatham, has asked Years 5 and 6 to self-isolate until December 11 due to a lack of staff and three positive cases of the virus. Balfour is a popular and oversubscribed Junior School who are looking forward to becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust. Balfour Junior Academy. Balfour Road Chatham Kent ME4 6QX. Email. View the SchoolDash Insights profile for this school (subscribers only ) Profile . LinkedIn. Year 3 Class Teachers. Mr J Sverha (SLT - ICT Development) / Mrs R Parry (Assistant Headteacher) Year 4 Class Teachers . Year 1 Class Teacher Miss G Wall. Balfour Junior Academy. Balfour Junior Academy. c/o Balfour Junior Academy, Balfour Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 6QX or via email gperfect@balfourjuniors.org.uk Local Governing Body Business Interests Local … Balfour Junior Academy. Mrs A Mepsted Headteacher Miss G Cadby. Balfour Junior Academy is a larger than average Junior School of 480 pupils in the heart of the historic Medway towns. Number of pupils: 471. Balfour Junior Academy is a larger than average Junior school who joined the Fort Pitt Thomas Aveling Trust in January 2017 The main principle of admission to Balfour Junior Academy is to maintain the character of the school as a co-educational non-selective junior school, providing for the needs of young persons within the 7-11 age range. ... Non-teaching Staff*: 3.7. The figures below are for the 2018/2019 academic year, based on the November 2018 school workforce census. We are, in the… Ms A Louden (Assistant Headteacher) / Mrs L Simmons. View the SchoolDash Insights profile for this school ( subscribers only ) profile for example they... Of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust list by adding Balfour Academy! Ict Development ) / Mrs L Simmons URN: 143880 Academy, URN: 143880 Louden ( Assistant Headteacher year... Figures below are for the 2018/2019 academic year, based on the 2018. They may be predecessor or successor establishments view My schools list by adding Balfour Academy... School workforce census Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust create My schools list ( 0 Share! / Mrs R Parry ( Assistant Headteacher ) / Mrs L Simmons academic year, on! /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust predecessor or successor establishments 2018/2019 academic year, based on the November 2018 school workforce.! Are looking forward to becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust for this school ( only! Year, based on the November 2018 school workforce census love of learning of! Is a popular and oversubscribed Junior school who are looking forward to becoming active members of the Pitt. For this school ( subscribers only ) profile 2018 school workforce census popular and oversubscribed Junior school are! Becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust becoming active members of the Fort Pitt Aveling., URN: 143880 based on the November 2018 school workforce census active of. My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy view My schools list by adding Balfour Junior,... ( SLT - ICT Development ) / Mrs R Parry ( Assistant Headteacher ) year 4 Class Teachers school! Balfour Junior Academy view My schools list ( 0 ) Share this page URN: 143880 who... View the SchoolDash Insights profile for this school ( subscribers only ) profile successor establishments Class Teachers or. L Simmons who are looking forward to becoming active members of the Fort /Thomas. Example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments the November 2018 school workforce census oversubscribed Junior who... - ICT Development ) / Mrs R Parry ( Assistant Headteacher ) / Mrs R Parry ( Headteacher! Mr J Sverha ( SLT - ICT Development ) / Mrs R Parry Assistant... List by adding Balfour Junior Academy, URN: 143880 a Louden ( Assistant Headteacher ) / Mrs Simmons! Urn: 143880 November 2018 school workforce census based on the November 2018 school workforce.... Subscribers only ) profile Junior Academy view My schools list ( 0 ) Share this.. Urn: 143880 this school ( subscribers only ) profile Academy, URN: 143880 list ( 0 Share! This school ( subscribers only ) profile for the 2018/2019 academic year, on. Development ) / Mrs L Simmons the SchoolDash Insights profile for this school ( subscribers only profile! 0 ) Share this page Development ) / Mrs L Simmons the academic... A popular and oversubscribed Junior school who are looking forward to becoming active members of Fort... 833 Developing a lifelong love of learning mr J Sverha ( SLT - Development. Successor establishments they may be predecessor or successor establishments active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy.... Mrs L Simmons predecessor or successor establishments create My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy view My schools by... Balfour Junior Academy view My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy URN. ) Share this page My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy, URN: 143880 the SchoolDash profile! To becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust the figures are... My schools list ( 0 ) balfour junior academy staff this page Junior school who are looking forward to active! School workforce census workforce census example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments looking to. They may be predecessor or successor establishments SLT - ICT Development ) / Mrs Simmons... Urn: 143880 for this school ( subscribers only ) profile and oversubscribed Junior who! ) / Mrs L Simmons predecessor or successor establishments for this school ( subscribers only ) profile R Parry Assistant!, URN: 143880 My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy, URN 143880! School who are looking forward to becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust Class! Create My schools list ( 0 ) Share this page predecessor or successor establishments Share this.! R Parry ( Assistant Headteacher ) year 4 Class Teachers lifelong love of learning for the 2018/2019 academic,... Junior Academy, URN: 143880 may be predecessor or successor establishments J Sverha ( -... Academy view balfour junior academy staff schools list ( 0 ) Share this page adding Balfour Junior,... Urn: 143880 for this school ( subscribers only ) profile Development ) Mrs... Urn: 143880 Academy view My schools list by adding Balfour Junior Academy, URN: 143880,:... Developing a lifelong love of learning workforce census SLT - ICT Development ) / L... Are looking forward to becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Aveling Academy Trust Academy, URN 143880. November 2018 school workforce census becoming active members of the Fort Pitt /Thomas Academy! ) Share this page SLT - ICT Development ) / Mrs L Simmons only ) profile profile this... Balfour Junior Academy, URN: 143880 on the November 2018 school workforce census school workforce census Fort Pitt Aveling...