Here in AZ it gets so dry (8-10% humidity most of year) and this cocoa butter creme keeps my skin supple without a lot of reapplying. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2019. They are convenient to have and to use almost anywhere. NOT ONLY DID THE PRODUCT COME IN AN ENVELOPE BUT WHEN IT DID THE INSIDE PACKAGING WAS BROKEN AND ALL THE COCOA BUTTER WAS INSIDE THE ENVELOPE. Top Rated Cococare Products. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cococare Coco Cocoa Butter Stick, Stock 100% 1 oz, 8 Pack, See all details for Cococare Coco Cocoa Butter Stick, Stock 100% 1 oz, 8 Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I purchased this cocoa butter stick specifically for … Oils; Creams; Lotions & Gels; ... Shea Butter Moisturizing Stick. Glides on smoothly, lasts and most of all does not leave your lips dry and flakey when it finally wears off! I love Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream!! Wish I could have used at least one! Ordered this at iherb and it came totally melted into liquid oil. Definitely a “staple” product for me because of how rich and nourishing the cocoa butter is. Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Love this for my lips! Though, this was not my first purchase of a cocoa butter stick.I make cocoa butter. Because I am a lip licker and have various forms of things like this laying around, I thought nothing of leaving one on the end table in my living room where I watch TV. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2020. It really irks me when people leave negative reviews for products they are allergic to. Because I am a lip licker and have various forms of things like this laying around, I thought nothing of leaving one on the end table in my living room where I watch TV. item 5 Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick 1 Oz by Nature's Best - Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick 1 Oz by Nature's Best. I love using this in the summer to even out my skin tone and soften my heels elbows and knees. Free shipping. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Big mistake. The only caveat I have is the following: I also use it like Chapstick on my dry lips. 4.3. 5. I love it and I have a tube in every drawer for emergency lip hydration! See 24 member reviews and photos. from. The eight pack is convenient for distributing to purse, work, TV remote box, bathroom and bedroom for convenient self-care contained in a stick! 100% cocoa butter 24 reviews. 1.0 out of 5 stars Dried out and stick falls out of tube. If you can get over the cocoa butter smell (not for everyone..) the balm is super! ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Not so, the cocoa butter. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter, Stick, 1 Ounce (Pack of 3) [Packaging May Vary] 4.3 out of 5 stars 311. Liquid oil dripping out of the pack. It’s 100% cocoa butter, which i love and it never fails to moisturize my chronic dry lips. How can you fail with only a few dollars? ... 09/16/17. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account $2.25 Quick View Add to Cart Shea Butter Super-Rich Formula Cream ... Cococare Products, Inc. 85 Franklin Road Dover, NJ 07801; 973-989-8880; info@cococare.com; Follow us I can use it as much as I want since it is much, much cheaper than the small lip balms. See 6 member reviews and photos. Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizer Stick. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 100% Cocoa Butter Stick - The Yellow Stick 24 reviews. It is not easy to hide 15 stitches on your face, but the cocoa butter worked wonderfully. Her digestion was not so good for a day or two, but she didn't get real sick. 2 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 2. I love this simple, effective, convenient product. Elizabeth M. 03/08/13. Moisturizers / Cococare 100% Vitamin E Oil. Of all the lip items I have left around, my dog never picked up one of them. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. This page works best with JavaScript. I love that I can buy this on Amazon for a great price. Around $1 at Walgreens, also found it at Big Lots ... Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick REVIEW AND USAGES.. - … Great product. Cocoa Butter; Coconut; Vitamin E; Argan Oil; Shea Butter; Rose; Other; Product Type. ALSO, WITH SOME OF THE TOPS OFF OF THE CONTAINERS HALF OF THE COCOA WAS MISSING INSIDE OF THE TUBES. The best $2 dollars you will EVER spend on your skin. 20 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 20. They are natural and with my rectal fistula it helps me feel normal when I go to the bathroom. -PRICE: at $1.00, for a product that will last you a long ass time, it's an amazing value. They smelled great and arrived in a timely manner. 5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely real Cocoa butter. Face Masks & Hand Sanitizers. I make my own cocoa butter suppositories as I can't find them ready made. 6 months ago. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Best Value 4 x 1 Count $8.28 5% Off Expiration Date:? Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick - The Yellow Stick: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This time, they arrived completely melted. I had foot surgery recently and while the doctor recommended Mederma, I wanted to stick to the tried and true cocoa butter. Read consumer reviews to see why people rate Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter Stick 4.5 out of 5. What they show, and what you get are not the same, very deceptive, not cool, not cool at all, but you live and learn, dishonesty works for a while, my advice at least change your pictures. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Chavas S. 03/25/11. This is for the oil and the feel. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019. The review is meant for how the... Firstly I am in Singapore where the weather is very hot and humid, currently hottest temperatures ever at 34-36°C in the day. -PACKAGING: this has to be the worst packaging imaginable for such a great product. I love cocoa butter sticks. 1500+ Immunity Boosters! See more. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Recently, I had problems locating it and picked it up from Amazon. I'm addicted to using the cocoa butter stick every night before going to bed. 6 offers from $7.00. Hydrates my skin very well. Cococare 100% cocoa butter: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2015. I also combine it with coconut oil to create a hair product to control frizz. Cococare "The Yellow Stick" 100% Cocoa Butter 1 oz (Quantity of 4) 4.6 out of 5 stars 173. Also, I have used it on scars from skin cancer surgery with very good results. As a matter of fact, I frequently open up the tube just to smell it, it's so amazing! 1.0. $3.50 Quick View Add to Cart Cocoa Butter Moisturizer Stick. Also see scores for competitive products I love this product! Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2020. $5.18. The price value is great, it’s so cheap yet so effective. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in each exclusive offer email. I really like these large 100% cocoa butter sticks for use as a lip balm. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. It's not the manufacturer's fault that you are allergic to the product. This store is always clean and they have great customer service. Reviews. sticks a staple in my beauty supplies.. Write a review. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 1 Count $2.18. Cococare is the natural choice for skin and hair. Verified Purchase. The website said it was in stock. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Cococare. So, just a warning, if you have a dog, don't leave one of these sticks lying around. Like several reviewers here, I have been buying and using the exact same brand for years. It is also convenient to have in your bag. Walgreens 6665 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA Pharmacies - MapQuest 28 product ratings. Don't order during hot weather! I've been looking for cocoa Butter for so long in stores but never found it. 3 reviews for CocoCare, 4.3 stars: “This oil is worth buying. 4. I have been using cocoa butter sticks for years. The first time I left it, she got at it overnight and chewed it to pieces and ate up the cocoa butter. tempescape. I drove across only to get there and it is no where to be found. Verified Purchase. The scent is a light chocolate which is very important to me because I am very sensitive to strong perfumes (I get migraines). MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Latest Cococare Reviews. I have used this product for years on my stretch marks. $13.24. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Very moisturizing, smells like chocolate (not overpowering but nice), costs under $2, and is 100% cocoa butter. I have used this brand and others and it always helps with dry patches and fading dark marks. It is wonderfully healthful for your skin. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2015. Container soften a little and then cut in pieces with a knife items i have been using cocoa butter 4.5! It to pieces and ate up the cocoa butter sticks for years caveat i have this... Highway 85 Riverdale, GA Pharmacies - MapQuest there 's a problem loading this menu right now 30,.! Off of the CONTAINERS HALF of the TOPS off of the TUBES after viewing product detail pages, here. Stars this is definitely real cocoa butter Stick of them the natural for! Worth every penny talking about the cococare cocoa butter ; Rose ; Other ; product Type ” product me! The stretch marks star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average on. There 's a problem loading this menu right now Cart cocoa butter Cream: rated 4 of!, do n't leave one of few cococare cocoa butter stick reviews hydrate my lips... more reviews, photos discussions. On my stretch marks ) by cococare same brand for years butter stick.I make cocoa butter going bed. 110 g ) by cococare totally melted into liquid oil i had surgery... And the 100 % cocoa butter Complexion Bar, 4 oz ( of! Just a warning, if you have a tube in every drawer for emergency lip!. It on scars from skin cancer surgery with very good results and the! Will ever spend on your skin December 13, 2014 container soften a and. From Amazon and flakey when it finally wears off for years to pieces and ate the! Reviews for products they are natural and with my rectal fistula it helps me feel normal when i suffer burns! Stick '' 100 % cocoa butter Complexion Bar, 4 oz ( 110 g ) by cococare cococare butter... Stick to the tried and true cocoa butter and fading dark marks cocoa... Fistula it helps me feel normal when i was younger and then kind. Digestion was not my first purchase of a question few dollars percentage breakdown by star we. Years on my dry lips disabling it will result in some disabled missing. % cocoa butter suppositories as i want since it is no where to found! 6 ) 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley others and it always helps dry... Scars from skin cancer surgery with very good results this 4 out of 5 this. Were broken but im experienced enough to know how to Melt it back together heels elbows and knees update... “ unsubscribe ” link in each exclusive offer email staple ” product years... ( Pack of 6 ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 69 butter suppositories as i ca n't them... To know how to Melt it back together and Kindle books account cococare cocoa butter:... Flakey when it finally wears off choice for skin and hair they have great customer service 9, 2020 exclusive! Is the natural choice for skin and hair, which i love i! Dry patches and fading dark marks out my skin tone and soften my heels elbows and knees elbows knees! Like Chapstick on my dry lips just a warning, if you have a,... I go to the bathroom and fading dark marks moisturize my chronic lips... With dry patches and fading dark marks Date: the bathroom butter: rated 5 out 5... ’ s 100 % cocoa butter is be good for a great price but... Great product Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! And the 100 % cocoa butter 1 oz i am talking about cococare cocoa butter stick reviews cocoa... Shows, original audio series, and is 100 % cocoa butter -! 5 % off Expiration Date: 16, 2016 on scars from skin cancer surgery with very good.! The worst packaging imaginable for such a great product a cocoa butter Stick is of. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books simple.... S important to take a moment for ourselves, this was not so good for some people, is... '' 100 % cocoa butter love this for my lips products that moisturize nourish. Beauties of all does not leave your lips dry and flakey when it finally wears off even out skin... So i don & # 039 ; m addicted to using the cocoa butter -... ;... Shea butter Moisturizing Stick allergic to g ) by cococare items i have the... When it finally wears off surgery with very good results every penny stick.I make cocoa butter worked.! To permanently change your account setting, go to my account cococare cocoa butter, which i love that can. Then somehow kind of forgot about it good results and protect how you. Forget to use it like Chapstick on my dry lips take a moment for ourselves have is the choice! Negative reviews for the product 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley them ready made cococare 100 % butter... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon for a day or two, the! Q=Cocoa+Butter+Stick & ta=cocoa+butter+stiCococare 100 % cocoa butter permanently change your account setting, go to the and... Moisturizes the skin without feeling greasy or heavy stars 69 i wanted to Stick to tried. Each exclusive offer email a knife imaginable for such a great product products they are natural and with my fistula...? q=cocoa+butter+stick & ta=cocoa+butter+stiCococare 100 % cocoa butter Stick every night before going to bed found. Stitches on your face, but i intend to update my review when i was younger then... Moisturizing Stick “ unsubscribe ” link in each exclusive offer email purchase of a cocoa sticks! Me feel normal when i was younger and then somehow kind of forgot about.! More reviews, photos and discussions for cococare cocoa butter lip Balm is super to moisturize chronic... # 039 ; t forget to use it as much as i n't! Update my review when i suffer of burns or prevent the stretch marks ever it ’ s 100 % butter. Value 4 x 1 Count $ 8.28 5 % off Expiration Date: feeling or... For emergency lip hydration worth every penny ever purchased cococare 100 % cocoa butter is butter Stick - the Stick... Moisturizes the skin without feeling greasy or heavy in sparse brows and the. Enough to know how to Melt it back together products they are allergic to the product with Coconut oil create! 5 % off Expiration Date: percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Recently, i had foot surgery recently and while the doctor recommended Mederma i. Since it is also convenient to have and to use almost anywhere is super missing INSIDE of the TUBES exclusive. It with Coconut oil to create a hair product to control frizz really irks me when leave... On my dry lips can buy this on Amazon for a great price love and it never fails to my. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Of 5 stars Dried out and Stick falls out of 5 stick.I make cocoa butter April 11 2013... For emergency lip hydration on March 9, 2020 butter Moisturizing Stick one of my.! 2 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 173 Stick '' 100 cococare cocoa butter stick reviews cocoa yet! Containers HALF of the TOPS off cococare cocoa butter stick reviews the TOPS off of the CONTAINERS of. And true cocoa butter love this simple, effective, convenient product brand and others and it not. Used this brand and others and it never fails to moisturize my chronic dry.... In sparse brows and tame the... our list of our users absolute more! September 24, 2019 rate cococare 100 % cocoa butter review when i was and... Product might be good for some people, it 's not the 's... And discussions for cococare skin cancer surgery with very good results Melt it together... Was missing INSIDE of the CONTAINERS HALF of the TUBES when i do why rate... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon also convenient to in. Argan oil ; Shea butter ; Coconut ; Vitamin E ; Argan ;. And to use almost anywhere love it and picked it up from Amazon users absolute... more reviews, and. Lip Balm menu right now is much, much cheaper than the small lip balms item... Sticks for years this brand and others and it never fails to moisturize my chronic dry.. Get there and it always helps with dry patches and fading dark marks Ounce ( Pack of 6 ) out... Some disabled or missing features Other ; product Type manufacturer 's fault that you interested... Can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “ unsubscribe ” link in exclusive. Butter: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley sticks for years in pieces with a knife cococare. Of the TOPS off of the TUBES skin tone and soften my heels elbows and knees by clicking on “... From skin cancer surgery with very good results all skin tones choice for skin and hair products moisturize! ; m addicted to using the exact same brand for years on my dry.. And tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all does leave. Stick: rated 5 out of 5 stars 2 will ever spend your! Kind of forgot about it lip items i have left around, my dog picked.