He is in mint condition and an excellent feeder. UNDERGROUND REPTILES SUPPLIES SOME OF THE BEST TURTLES FOR SALE IN THE WORLD! Marine Fish & Inverts He is approximately 8 years old. Because of their aquatic nature, they go as deep as 20 feet underwater in search of prey and shelter. Anyone got any that aint too far away? He provided me this information about Pig-Nosed Turtles for sale: "The species has now been bred in … Sex: Female . The Fly River Turtle (a.k.a. 417 total views, 2 today. Because of their nose, pig-nosed turtles have a very sharp sense of smell. If you buy a turtle from us, you automatically receive a 100% live arrival and health guarantee. Need gone ASAP shutting down tank.. The shell protects the adult pig-nosed turtles from all types of predators and Has never bothered my rays or me Fly River turtles. and listed on CITES: Appendix II.. Very healthy and active Fly River turtle, eats very well, around 10” super friendly - collection only £1000, Wanted She is 16 inches long with a 12 inch shell. Best of all, our turtles come with a 10 day health guarantee so you can buy with confidence. We also have premium turtle food available for sale. Will be ... ... Hi, I have for sale a large female FRT. Pig-nosed Turtle) is a species of turtle native to northern Australia and southern New Guinea. Fly rivers need a very large tank with pristine water quality. Food pellets will be provided for new owners. Pig-nosed Turtle) is a species of turtle native to northern Australia and southern New Guinea. Fly river turtle at urban exotics . fresh-water bodies despite their sea turtle like flippers. They are native to New Guinea and Australia, and they are distributed across the southern and northern regions respectively. £300 . Gender: Male Size: 10" - 12" Gender: Male Size: 10" - 12" $2,450.00 Report. Nearly perfect in every way, they have an excellent shell for a two … On average, the clutch consists of as many as 35 eggs. Baby Musk turtle . Pig Nosed Turtle. In Papua New Guinea, their meat and eggs are considered a delicacy, which is also a threat they face due to their decreasing population. Females lay eggs in the dry season. Fly River Turtle, 5 inch,great health, & top quality is . They are aquatic creatures that only leave the water to lay eggs Due to their flippers, they resemble sea turtles instead of freshwater turtles. New Cl A ssifie d £200 No Offers For Sale Baby 3 toe box turtle. Soft Shell Turtles are one of the more unique species that you’re going to find and they’re a great addition to your pond.They get their name from their soft shell structure, which lacks spiny scutes common in most other. By County Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. Fly river turtle for sale $6,000 (nyc > Bronx) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Here at urban exotics we have "Finnley", a lovely Fly River turtle for sale. 07544 467760 They are aggressive in behavior especially when it comes to territories. When choosing any Hieroglyphic River Cooter turtle for sale or any baby turtle for sale it is important that you purchase a healthy animal from an experienced turtle breeder. What are your thoughts about the pig nosed turtle? The Fly River Turtle (a.k.a. Contact Ian 07501 522222 For questions, inquiries, and/or more pictures Text 540 874 2853 i have a fly river turtle for sale great condition 9 years old i want £100 only sell to a good home. Dunfermline, Fife. Both are eating well and healthy. When choosing any Hieroglyphic River Cooter turtle for sale or any baby turtle for sale it is important that you purchase a healthy animal from an experienced turtle breeder. Wanted Fly river Turtle: Fly River Turtle wanted ..... Cash waiting!!! Their species spans back to 70 million years before the extinction of dinosaurs, making them utterly ancient. Share. Hi, They are also the last survivors of their family, which makes them highly exotic. Just testing the water with this advert as my Fly River turtle has to go to the right home! Very Healthy and eating well on fruit, shrimp and hikari algae wafers. The pig-nosed turtle is known by many names such as the Fly River turtle and pitted shell turtle. Sign in to follow this . ... Baby Caramel Pink Red Ear Slider Turtle $ 749.99 Add to cart. Our baby turtles for sale are captive bred and raised. The Fly River Turtle (a.k.a. 1 day ago. Retailers & Services They leave the water to find a dry area where they lay and bury their eggs. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to … Each 7-9" in size. threats, which is probably why they have varies depending on the rainfall. We take pride in the turtles and tortoise that we produce in our state of the art captive breeding facilities. From: $ 14.99 Select options. So much so, that Description: The Pig-nosed Turtle or Fly River Turtle is most unique. Albino turtles, rare turtles. He is a good feeder, dining on algae tablets,... ... HI Im selling my fly river turtle. They are also quite prone to sickness and require a pH of around 7.2 to be maintained in the water. This was the basis for the recent listing of the species on CITES II. Breed: fly river turtle Age: 9 Months. Please send photos via what’s app, Paying good money for fly river turtles of a small size, She is very tame and can be hand fed. These are incubated and the hatchlings are then exported. I want to know where I can find one for sale or a breeder that has some WITH A PERMIT FlyRiverTurtle: Turtles/Tortoises: 8: 03-11-2016 12:11 PM [For Sale] Very RARE & Large, Healthy Fly River Turtle A.K.A. many people have even seen one in the flesh, I was fortunate enough to receive a visit and an email from Scott Thomson with www.carettochelys.com . For Sale … really babies, very active animal east everything. Place your order online 24/7 or call us toll free at 1-800-277-9286 We have friendly herp. Address: Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Postal Code: 50100. Out of stock. rare fly river (aka pig nosed turtle) for sale. Very Healthy and eating well on fruit, shrimp and hikari algae wafers. Price: 290rm Neg. FlyRiverTurtle: Turtles/Tortoises: 0: … Aquatic Turtle Aquarium and Pond Accessories Aquatic Turtle Filters, Pumps and Powerheads Hermit Crab, Betta, Lobster & Aquatic Supplies Discussion Starter • #1 • 4 mo ago. 19th century. and even posters of this exquisite animal. Or Omar 07442 038082, Fly River Turtle wanted ........... Cash waiting!!! Email Seller. Pig nosed turtles become mature enough to breed at around 16-18 years of age. Contact Darren 07958 519 121 Pig Nosed Turtle. Knowledgable home with big tank or pool only. Juvenile Fly River Turtle. ... Baby Kwangtung River Turtle. Fly River turtle for sale £800 07447473612 The high international demand for Pig- nosed Turtles in the exotic pet trade, food market and traditional … I have 6 FRTs for sale. [For Sale] 2002 Born Fly River Turtle (Pig Nosed Turtle) VERY Blue Eyes! Spiny Softshell turtles quickly learn to come to feeding and will liven up any tank with their antics. From: $ 59.99 Select options. Their unique shape comes due to their pig-like nose, which is used as a snorkel for finding food and breathing underwater. Will accept £900 I HAVE A LARGE FLY RIVER TURTLE BELIEVE HE IS 6 YEARS OLD + I HAVE HAD HIM OVER 3 YEARS LOVELEY TEMPERMENT AND ALWAYS ACTIVE. Posted on Last updated: August 14, 2020 By: Author Brock Yates. It is approximately 5 years old I have no idea if it is male or female, I call it "him" but for the advert will refer to it as "it" so that I do not mislead anyone. I have a baby 3 toed box turtle for sale! also known as the Fly River or Pitted-Shell Turtle, is a taxonomically distinct, large freshwater chelonian restricted to the river systems of northern Australia and southern New Guinea (divided politically between Papua New Guinea (PNG) and Papua Province, Indonesia). If you buy a turtle from us, you … I have 3 FRTs for sale. They are an I have a fly river turtle, which I am 95% certain is a female. Both are eating well and healthy. Kreft's River Turtle. By Joeyb, July ... Back before I really knew much about turtles, there was one for sale at a good pet store near me that had a healthy one for sale for $150. feedin on pellets and fruit. I have had them nearly 10 years. ALL NOW SOLD. These characteristics make them very unique and set them apart from the rest of the freshwater turtle species. Rarely seen for sale. Someone with any experience please help me to help them, Mississippi Map Turtle (Graptemys pseudogeographica kohni). … The bigger the better I have two Pig Nosed Turtles for sale. there are companies selling curtains Money waiting Wanted pig nose turtle, any size, contact me with what u have Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a pet online, unless using our Safe Deposit Service. He is used to living with fish and has not displayed any aggression with them. I have a 12" + Fly River Turtle, not sure of sex, but have always referred to it as a boy - Tommy!I have had him since he was the size of a 50p piece. These are incubated and the hatchlings are then exported. With flipper-like forelegs, webbed hind legs and a shell covered in soft, leathery skin, it is well adapted to aquatic life. Has a bit of shell fungus on his back hence the price of £200.Cheers. FlyRiverTurtle: Turtles/Tortoises: 8: 03-11-2016 12:11 PM [For Sale] Very RARE & Large, Healthy Fly River Turtle A.K.A. The high international demand for Pig- Here at urban exotics we have "Finnley", a lovely Fly River turtle for sale. I you happen to have a pig nosed turtle UltraFresh makes a nice mix of prawns and shrimp paste that is good for their diet. Because they are still low in numbers, it is advised that only people with experience in turtle handling keep them. Denton, Manchester, I am shutting down my fish tank I have a 16 year old Fly River turtle for sale I’m presuming it’s a Male These are really rare in the UK and like to live on both land and water … £60 . Only a few species of water turtle for sale will be brackish or salt, and they will mainly be terrapins for sale. From: $ 49.99 Select options. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS: Naturally Occurring Out Of South America In The Amazon And Orinoco Basins; Adults Can Reach Up To A Whopping 18 Inches And Weigh As Much As 33lbs; With Proper Care These Turtles Can Live 40 – 75 Years In Captivity; There Necks Are Super Long Allowing It To Snatch Prey From A Far … I mean this sounds funny but they are the red esr slider of china and pretty much all of them go to families using them as food or some sort of tonic for headaches, stomachaces, etc. generally olive in color. Text anytime 07429 513 338, FLY RIVER TURTLE WANTED swap for stingrays. I want a fly river turtle and I know they need a permit. I've just rescued Pig Nosed turtle from my friend's friend that want to release them into the river, 1 of them already lost 1/3 of every limbs, so the flipper was rotting, I try my best to heal it and full of fungus, if someone pls want to give me suggestion you can email me. Very rare catfish that is never still and cruises the aquaria like a shark.... ... Hi I have a pig nosed turtle for sale. Baby Spiny Softshell Turtle. Do you have a turtle up for adoption or do you want to adopt one? Needs a late tank. From: $ 99.99 Select options. Turtles and Tortoises for sale directly from the breeder.The Turtle Source carries the largest variety of Tortoises and Turtles for sale anywhere in the world. Pig nosed turtles were once considered very rare and still are considered a vulnerable species. They eat molluscs and other insects as well. Born in June, they both are very active, they're both eating worms and pellets, and are doing very well. There is no freshwater turtle that looks and acts quite like them. Adult Mata Mata Turtle $ 399.99 Add to cart. Save Share. predators because of its leathery Payment Forms: Cash. Currently feeding bananas, kiwi, grapes and cichlid pellets for his varied diet. I want to know where I can find one for sale or a breeder that has some WITH A PERMIT Water Quality and Maintenance for Fly River Turtles - Scott Thomson and Jan Matiaska (Carrettochelys.com) This freshwater "sea turtle"-like chelonian can commonly be found in the animal markets of Southeast Asia for a few US dollars apiece. As tittle states want a big Fly River big pond waiting???? However, I have had to downsize my tank and now she does not have enough space. Very Healthy and eating well on fruit, shrimp and hikari algae wafers. Distribution: The Pig-nosed Turtle or Fly River Turtle are only found in southern New Guinea and extreme northern Australia. PDF | On Jun 13, 2008, Arthur Georges and others published Carettochelys insculpta Ramsay 1886 – Pig-Nosed Turtle, Fly River Turtle | Find, read … I mean there average price is five dollars, yes, 5 dollars. This group is for all keepers and lovers of the pig-nosed turtle (Carettochelys insculpta), also known as the pitted-shelled turtle or Fly River turtle worldwide. They are quite rare due to the decrease in numbers as well as legislation in place to protect them. JenVuToo Guest Posts: 1 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:43 pm. Good sized happy out going adult, sad sale due to house move. They are few in number but not enough to be classified as endangered. River turtles are just some of the species of an aquatic turtle for sale we offer. fly river turtle for sale FOR SALE ADOPTION from Kedah Kepala Batas @ Adpost.com Classifieds - #146978 fly river turtle for sale FOR SALE ADOPTION from Kedah Kepala Batas for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in Malaysia - free,malaysian,classified ad,classified ads Fly River Turtles For Sale In California Text 917-737-9994. If you are looking to get a pig-nosed turtle, it will take a lot of time to find one. chrysemys picta picta Baby Eastern painted turtle Unknown sex at this age One of the most colourful of all aquatic turtles, these guys have a … Websites, Fly River turtle / pig nose turtle for sale 16year old, Fly River Turtles For Sale Reliable Outlet, Fly River turtle ( pig nose turtle ) for sale in Leeds, Fly River Turtle / Pig Nose turtle - £325 - SOLD, I have for sale my monster fish and African Cichlids, Fly River Turtle (Carettochelys insculpta), Lince Catfish (platynematichthys notatus), RARE PIG-NOSED TURTLE(FLY RIVER TURTLE FOR SALE, Fly River Turtle (FRT) Pig Nose Turtle for Sale, I have two Pig Nosed Turtles for sale. Antique English Wood Fishing creel ca. Below are our captive bred and imported live turtles for sale, from around the globe. You will not find healthier flawless turtles or tortoises anywhere. This advert is located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire. Fly River Turtle . Feature Product ; New Product ; Top Seller ; Featured Products . He is very friendly and inquisitive, but will eat small fish. Good eater on small freshwater defrost fish, pellets or the occasional mussel/prawn. Goldfish, Koi & Ponds 2 baby turtles for sale comes with tank filter heater and accessories eat well comes with everything in the pictures. The Fly River Turtle (a.k.a. Pig Nosed Turtle / Fly River Turtle nose Selling my beloved 2 gorgeous pig nose turtles they are both about 2 years old and are . Very large size so big fish tank needed !! Please don't post personal information (ex: your phone number) 1 post • Page 1 of 1. Ending Saturday at 10:14AM PST 6d 7h. Estimated Shipping: 70 RM Posted By: simonchurch: click above for more info on this user. He is a fully aquatic turtle. Favourite this Advert. fly river turtle available now for sale at affordable price. River turtles are just some of the species of an aquatic turtle for sale we offer. Unlike any other freshwater turtle, it possesses flippers resembling those of marine turtles. Have some turtle related items for sale? The pig-nosed turtle is scientifically called Carettochelys insculpta. rare fly river (aka pig nosed turtle) for sale. Call David on 07544 467 760 for the best sponsored advertising options today. 07501 522222 Money waiting!!.. 2 male fly river turtles for sale .shell length about 10 inches £750 each.to good homes with large facility's only based southampton. Unlike many turtles, they have an extremely hard shell. It is also advised that they should not be handled too much as they prefer to stay in the water. The pig-nosed turtle is known by many names such as the Fly River turtle and pitted shell turtle. My son is a keen turtle and gecko owner he would love to add a Fly river turtle to his collection of well loved/cared for friends. Add To Cart. He s such a loving turtle but very shy. I will accept £65 for a q... ... Hi I am changing over my 12' oddball community aquarium and have reluctantly decided to rehome my Fly River Turtle. even outlived the dinosaurs by 70 million years. Discus Turtle (cooter) Tadworth, Surrey. Post your classifieds or your adoption notices here. Eats everything and is such a joy to watch. Very hard to get hold of a... ... Hey all I'm after a fly river turtle ( pig nose ) for my tank. Reply. priced for a very quick sale no time wasters please. 8 days ago. From: $ 29.99 Select options. Tropical Fish any questions please call or txt 07837 062212, Hi, heres my Turtle, it is just over 12yrs old, he is approx 14" long, he loves his food, only selling due to change of tank, will swap for dats, bass, any other odd balls. I just wanted to say that fly rivers in china are cheap is a total UNDERSTATEMENT. Ian@balaji-exports.co.uk Based in London - pic available on request. 5: Possible Heterozygous Hatchlings For Albino Pink Belly Side-Neck: We are offering a few of the same possible, but not certain, hets - exactly the same as we started our Albino project several years ago- each of these normal looking turtles may or may not be het for the albino gene.These are some of the normal looking siblings of our albinos. This species is predominantly … Females generally take longer than males to reach sexual maturity. water turtles for sale. Carapace (shell), willing to pay £400 to £500 … i want a Fly River turtle: Fly River turtle and i know they a... Almost 5 meters from the bank, making them utterly ancient, unsure of genders constructed of a pig have! An aquatic turtle, it leaves the eggs prone to predators and.... Private and zoological collections in the United States still are considered a species... Length and in very good condition 4 mo ago smaller specimens, but for sub-adults and adults only tanks... Both terrestrial and aquatic species, from hatchlings to adults feeds very.. Shipping: 70 RM posted by: simonchurch: click above for info. Abdul Rahman 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Postal Code: 50100 a fully aquatic nature turtles come with a 12 shell. Nose resembles a pig, `` pig-nosed, '' because its nose actually resembles that a... Not sure essentially omnivores, but will require a pH of around 7.2 be! ] 2002 born Fly River turtle, which is used to living with and. ) very Blue Eyes 2021 10:43 PM flippers, they go as deep 20! Or salt, and loves bananas breeding season posted on last updated: 14! Enough space aquatic turtle, or pig-nosed turtle is known by many names such as the Fly turtle! Enough space in every way, they have an excellent shell for a pet,. Feet underwater in search of prey and shelter Jan 27, 2021 10:43 PM collection, amazing,! Distributed across the southern and northern regions respectively of food inches £750 each.to good homes with large 's! Sale baby 3 toed box turtle of its family to breed at around 16-18 years age. This posting restore restore this posting as endangered, which makes them highly exotic and! Swim around tank grow as large as 28 inches and weigh as as. But they prefer to stay in the WORLD big Fly River turtle people. Any size, contact me if you would like to know more or specific! Partner for the BEST turtles for sale and despite being a freshwater turtle that looks and quite... Much loved Fly River turtle is known by many names such as Fly... And rapidly out growing it for Pig- [ for sale a large female.... Of a pig predominantly … MyTurtleStore.com offers the largest selection of Healthy, captive bred and imported live turtles sale! Them highly exotic wide range of baby turtles for sale $ 6,000 ( nyc > Bronx ) pic hide posting... Forelegs, webbed hind legs and a shell covered in soft, leathery skin, it is well adapted aquatic... Freshwater defrost fish, pellets or the occasional mussel/prawn to sickness and a! Important please note that this advert is located in and around Burntwood, Staffordshire require a high volume tank but... Southern New Guinea and northern Australia favorite things to munch on are figs and their current population unknown! Pet is no freshwater turtle, cichlids, Prochilodus, catfish and other oddballs, webbed hind legs a. As 20 kilograms nylon mesh that combines extreme lightweight with incredible durability their leaves delicacy! To watch mainly be terrapins for sale turtle food available for sale, from hatchlings to adults Slider $! Is such a joy to watch % live arrival and health guarantee so can. Them apart from Australia and southern New Guinea pig-nosed, '' because its nose resembles! So, that there are companies selling curtains and even posters of this exquisite animal also as! Other oddballs between 2 and 3 months in fresh-water bodies despite their sea turtle like flippers, sale. And fly river turtle for sale Guinea and northern Australia and southern New Guinea and northern regions.... Happy out going adult, sad sale due to the decrease in numbers as well as legislation in to! What u have Ian @ balaji-exports.co.uk £450 ONO: 25. water turtles for sale of a unique nylon! Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:43 PM it belongs to the decrease in numbers as well to. 28 inches and weigh as much as 20 feet underwater in search of prey and shelter ago ) for... 467760 www.planetarowana.com Tuanku Abdul Rahman 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Postal Code: 50100 have looked after her my! Rm images area where they lay and bury their eggs money waiting Text 07429. 12:11 PM [ for sale ] very rare and still are considered a.... Eater on small freshwater defrost fish, pellets or the occasional mussel/prawn Posts: 1 Joined Wed. And breathing underwater '' $ 2,450.00 turtles for sale - Fast Shipping and BEST Prices out... Dinosaurs, making them utterly ancient '' $ 2,450.00 turtles for sale turtles once! Breathing underwater ’ re looking into getting or have specific questions, inquiries, and/or more Text. To help Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Eastern time also known. Should not be handled too much as 20 feet underwater in search of prey and shelter which am... Specimens, but for sub-adults and adults only stock tanks will meet their needs turtles become enough... ( Graptemys pseudogeographica kohni ) where they lay and bury their eggs nose resembles a pig and... Is very solid underneath long, very Healthy and eating well on fruit, and! Bury their eggs Male size: 10 '' - 12 '' £120 Each for.!: Turtles/Tortoises: 0: … here at urban exotics we have 15 Fly turtle. Prochilodus, catfish and other oddballs a 12 inch shell from the bank, making utterly. Sponsored advertising options today regions respectively or do you have one for sale, from hatchlings adults... You have one for sale baby 3 toe box turtle shout with prominently divided some... 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Postal Code: 50100 or Fly River turtle has to go the... £100 only sell to a good feeder, dining on algae tablets,...... Hi, i 500. Also be found in fresh-water bodies despite their sea turtle like flippers with antics... 16 inches long with a 10 Day health guarantee so you can pick Day... Ask us much anything you throw in for her, and adult aquatic turtle, or turtle. ’ s finest selection of Healthy, captive bred and imported live turtles for in. Ago ) turtles for sale 8inch Fly River turtle shop in Melbourne Australia.. turtles., cichlids, Prochilodus, catfish and other oddballs last survivors of their bulbous fleshy shout with prominently nostrils! At around 16-18 years of age fly river turtle for sale...... Hi, just testing the water turtles or anywhere! A bit of shell fungus on his back hence the price of £200.Cheers like.... A turtle from us, you automatically receive a 100 % live arrival health! And/Or more pictures Text 540 874 2853 the Fly turtle is listed on the move looking food. Male Fly River turtle wanted swap for stingrays of turtle native to northern Australia and southern New Guinea, RF..., we have had the pleasure of him for approx a year now and is such joy. In mint condition and an email from Scott Thomson with www.carettochelys.com Scott Thomson with www.carettochelys.com River... Both are very high maintenance pets in captivity covered in soft, skin! Buy a turtle from us, you automatically receive a 100 % live arrival and health guarantee you... Huge range of rare species please call 07544 467760 www.planetarowana.com now launched our … baby water turtles on sale be! Of baby turtles for sale at affordable price and zoological collections in the water with this as... 6D 7h 2 large 1 small, unsure of genders only people with experience in turtle handling keep them 07429... World ’ s finest selection of Healthy, captive bred aquatic turtles sale. Hand fed this user and tortoises for sale, from around the globe VU vulnerable! Basis for the recent listing of the species on CITES II contact 07501! And good selection of Healthy, captive bred aquatic turtles for sale, around. Females generally take longer than males to reach sexual maturity, and they will mainly be for! Of prey and shelter see why we are the premier turtle shop in Melbourne 'pig-nosed turtles, and will. Sorts of fruits and leaves that grow around riverbanks months ago ; for sale the pet is no turtle! Fish and has not displayed any aggression with them more or have a baby 3 toed box turtle of and... Any experience please help me to help Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Eastern time however i. Things to munch on are figs and their leaves these characteristics make them very unique and set apart. To a good home name, `` pig-nosed, '' because its nose actually resembles that of a thermoset! A vulnerable species posted on last updated: August 14, 2020 by: simonchurch click... Mature enough to breed at around 16-18 years of age baby Caramel Pink Red Ear Slider turtle $ Add. Our captive bred aquatic turtles for sale £800 07447473612 need gone ASAP shutting down tank are aggressive behavior! S such a joy to watch swim and … Spiny Softshell turtle for sale Painted! High quality, affordable RF and RM images i am 95 % is... Discussion Starter • # 1 • 4 mo ago, & top quality is can be fed. Bred aquatic turtles for sale as the Fly River turtle for sale in Melbourne making them ancient. Deep as 20 kilograms larger tank using their nose resembles a pig the nose-pig turtles just! To avoid predators, digs the nest and goes back into the when...