Article from quotetheanime.com. We all remember our favorite shows that we watched as little kids. In "The Drill", there is a brief scene in pitch darkness. Avatar Airbender. Oct 26, 2013 - avatar the last airbender funny toph quotes - Google Search. Oct 26, 2013 - avatar the last airbender funny toph quotes - Google Search. Jul 2, 2020 - Avatar Aang Quotes 1. Just For Fun. Funny Yoga Quotes Family Guy Funny Quotes Harry Potter Funny Quotes Avatar Memorable Quotes Star Wars Funny Quotes Funny But True Quotes Quotes From The Movie Avatar Funny Chowder Quotes Zuko Quotes Avatar: The Last Airbender Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Avatar funny quotes. Jun 17, 2020 - Avatar Aang Quotes 1. I wanted to do a painting so we always remember the good times together. 10+ Powerful Avatar The Last Airbender Quotes | QTA. Cicely Tyson; Thomas Aquinas; Buddha; Martin Luther King, Jr. Ralph Waldo Emerson; Mark Twain; Confucius; Henry David Thoreau; More. 2815 Nick Animation / YouTube. Star Wars at 40 | 40 Memorable Star Wars Quotes Celebrate four decades of wit and wisdom from a galaxy far, far away. 6 talking about this. General Iroh, otherwise known as “Uncle”, is a fictional character from the Primetime … This really it's so profound. Fictional Character . Atla Memes. Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and non-benders from all over the world, could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. Because I've personally hit very low point in my life in the past 2 years and they have been Looking .. And check out the humorous quotes of many more funny authors in my large collection. Inspirational Quotes; Motivational Quotes; Positive Quotes; Funny Quotes; Love Quotes; Life Quotes; Wisdom Quotes; Friendship Quotes; Popular Authors . Prince Zuko and Uncle Iroh really make a great comedic duo at times, not to mention my favorite characters. With James Cameron's Avatar delivering a huge success at the box office this past weekend, we thought you'd enjoy reliving your 3-D experience through quotes! Because I've personally hit very low point in my life in the past 2 years and they have been Looking .. I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places. Avatar Aang Quotes. Your place to buy and sell all things handmade. These Avatar Iroh quotes can help you out in difficult times, as they provoke a lot of thoughts and are easy to relate to. … This really it’s so profound. Avatar World. I see you. Avatar the last airbender quotes. Stop moving! 11 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Quotes That Changed Everything "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is more than just a kid's show. Iroh Quotes Star Trek Quotes Funny Avatar Quotes Harry Potter Quotes Avatar Zuko Quotes Winnie The Pooh Quotes Toph Quotes Avatar Quotes About Nature Avatar Jake Sully Quotes Legend Of Korra Quotes Avatar Movie Quotes Aang Quotes Avatar: The Last Airbender Quotes. Inspirational Quotes; Motivational Quotes; Positive Quotes; Love Quotes; Funny Quotes; Wisdom Quotes; Life Quotes; Friendship Quotes; Popular Authors . Avatar Extras. - the movie Avatar. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again." You're on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen. Bee Movie Memes & Shitposting. Funny Avatar the Last Airbender Quotes. Every second of every day. Uncle Iroh. Confucius quote (possibly) Saved by Colette Youde. Quotes. Funny moments. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life. Even the "Avatar Extras" have their moments of hilarity. 10+ Powerful Avatar The Last Airbender Quotes. Public Figure. Col. They named the capital of this great land, Republic City. Avatar Quotes Popular Topics. The Last Avatar Avatar The Last Airbender Art Avatar Aang. Entertainment Website. I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. Mar 04, 2019. It was in a lot of commercials. Respect that fact, people. Photo: avatarthelastairbender Source: Facebook "Good times become good memories, but bad times make good lessons." (sees the painting) Wait! He's not dead, he just got beat up by Caillou. Langston Hughes; Mark Twain; Barack Obama; Martin Luther King, Jr. Thomas Sowell; Cicely Tyson; Buddha; Confucius; More. Miami University. ATLA Memebending. 1. Katara: That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka. Authors; … Letter Board Senior Quotes Some Words. This really it's so profound. I remember a lot of them, but "Avatar: The Last Airbender" has continuously left a mark on me. Ty Lee . Read avatar the last airbender from the story funny quotes by nightangel1314 ocean with 16 764 reads. Pokémon Memes. Avatar Quotes Funny Quotes by Avatar. Unique Funny Avatar Quote Stickers designed and sold by artists. A beloved Avatar: The Last Airbender character and master of inspiration, Uncle Iroh’s easy-going demeanor and endless wisdom captivated audiences worldwide. - Mark Twain . What’s your favorite episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender?. RIP Ozai. But sadly, his time in this world came to an end. Korrasami Cute Anime Pics. His lovable personality and gentleness was a stark contrast to many other members of … 23 "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Jokes From Tumblr To Remind You That It's A Perfect Show. Iroh Quotes. Entertainment Website. The Avatar Legends. *Dubbed from the original Na'vi into English for your enjoyment. Interest. Article from quotetheanime.com. An awesome list of funny quotes about life and its lessons. Avatar Quotes. Alex Kane Freelance Journalist and Critic. Miles Quaritch: You're not in Kansas, anymore. During this scene, a box pops up that says "This was the easiest scene in the episode to animate." Word Board. See what Patsy (rallpatsy) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. I don t like to commit myself about heaven and hell you see i have friends in both places. Arts & Entertainment. Pages Liked by This Page. Because I’ve personally hit very low point in my life in the past 2 years and they have been Looking Back Now the best years of my life for me. Avatar The Last Airbender Funny Avatar Aang Definition Quotes. One of the most wholesome characters in both Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra, Iroh was beloved by viewers as an easygoing, funny, and spiritual character. Everything Team Avatar. Funny Avatar Quotes!? Let these funny Avatar Quotes lighten up your life. Avatar Facts Team Avatar Avatar Funny Avatar Quotes Zuko Blade Runner Fandoms Homestuck Legend Of Aang. Dec 27, 2013 - Explore Drue Zenovieff's board "Avatar the Last Airbender Quotes" on Pinterest. They're all here- the best lines from Jake Sully, Grace Augustine, Colonel Quaritch, Trudy Cachon, and even Neytiri*! I'm trying to capture the moment. Sokka: Zuko! 'Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else.' Just For Fun. If you find QuotesGram website useful to you, please donate $10 to support the ongoing development work. Avatar Quotes - Page 2 Popular Topics. Avatar Kuruk. Leave your best Avatar quotes and if they're good enough I'll put them as the status for the day July 2019. "Bitter Work": "'Like A Rock' was a song by Bob Seger. Alec Baldasare. The movie avatar. Uncle Iroh inspirational quote Avatar The Last Airbender. Relive the popular Nickelodeon series by reading the Uncle Iroh quotes below. See more ideas about avatar the last airbender, the last airbender, avatar. Harry Potter Memes. Whic one of these do you think is the funniest or just put 1 up... 1. Instagram post by Avatar Facts • Dec 16, 2015 at 11:18pm UTC. This article is part of a special StarWars.com series in honor of Star Wars‘ 40th anniversary on May 25. Fictional Character.