2001 nissan xterra--tail,parking &dash lights out --fuse was bad under hood---replaced & it blew--measured left side of fuse holder and it is shorted to gnd---with the switch off this reading goes away---i removed the dimmer switch--made no difference--all bulbs are good and all other lights work If your convenience lights turn signals seat warmers stereo headlights or other electronic components suddenly stop working chances are you have a fuse that has blown out. Sounds like it could be a bad fuse. Check your fuse box and replace that one. Nissan Altima 2001, 3rd Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. the problem is when the car was started from cold, the battery light and brake light would stay on for around 1 minutes or so, then both turned off. I recently changed the alternator. Use your owners manual to locate were the blown fuse is and replace with a new one. Open the hood and remove the engine compartment fuse box cover by pushing the tab and lifting it up. 1998 nissan altima wiring diagram collections of nissan maxima timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram. my nissan altima 2005 brake light and battery light turned on after not used for a few weeks. 1 Now i need to find s more suitable location for the ground chassis wire. Now, my dash lights (speedometer, gauges, etc) and tail lights do not work. Sign in to reply. They disconnected the battery to do the repair. One is located in the engine compartment and one in the passenger compartment. 2001 nissan altima oem original in dash security light. We have gathered lots of photos, hopefully this picture serves for you, and also assist you in locating the solution you are searching for. The factory stereo was self grounded trough the stereo casing. The 2013 Nissan Altima has 3 problems reported for dashboard lights went out. I checked every 10A. replaced it and then the next day noticed that my tail lights/dash lights were out and the brake light fuse had blown again. dash board lights - i just purchased a 2001 maxima and the headlights work but the dash lights dont come on any ideas? The A/c Was Working Fine Last Summer And When I Went To Cut It On This Season No Cold Air And Now The Dash Light Will Not Come On. the mechanic replaced alternator. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 17, 2005. Open the passenger compartment fuse box by pulling the handle. ... Tail lights and dash lights are on the same fuse, so it has to be the fuse. (Fuse box and fusible link under the hood 10AMP) This meens no more instruments lighting and parking, position light. Need a bas... Hello, My instrument panel lights just quit. 867 Great Deals out of … Also, my radio does not light up or even turn on. Description : Similiar Nissan Fuses Keywords with Nissan I have a 2001 Nissan Altima. We have accumulated several pictures, hopefully this image serves for you, and aid you in finding the answer you are searching for. Once you find the fuse box or boxes, remove the lid and check the diagram on the underside of the lid for a fuse labeled "dash lights" or just “lights.” [4] X Research source Refer to your owner’s manual if you have trouble locating the fuse boxes or the dashboard light fuse. Thankfully, it's just a case of replacing the fuse and topping up the coolant (pipe had to be disconnected when removing/re-installing the alternator. Dash lights are on the same fuse as the tail lights. The first thing to check is that the tail light fuse is not blown. Nissan altima 1998 2001 fusebox cover. Hoping that I would just have to replace the bulbs, I ripped the dash out and tested the bulbs and all of them are still good. Most of the time replacing the tail light fuse will restore both the tail lights and the dash/interior lights. The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 1999 Nissan Altima in addition to the fuse panel diagram location. 1997 Nissan Altima Blowing The Meter Fuse My Meter Fuse Keeps Blowing. ... Used Nissan Altima. not sure what's the problem. The tail light fuse controls the headlights in a Nissan Altima. Nissan Altima 2009 Altima 13000 miles Dashboard Won't start Starting Key light on dash, push start will not start the car, been stranded on road side to many times, part is 1000.00 really, needs to have a recall, alot of people with same issue. share - 2001 nissan altima oem original in dash security light. fuse all OK, cannot identify fuse #34 you refer to in the forum. I tried replacing the 10a tail fuse under the hood and it blew right away. Electrical components such as your map light, radio, heated seats, high beams, power windows all have fuses and if they suddenly stop working, chances are you have a fuse that has blown out. A second fuse box is located next to the battery. Most owner's manual list the fuse diagram. Lv 4. The dash clock has gone out on my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder? nissan altima fuse box - thanks for visiting my website, this blog post will certainly review regarding nissan altima fuse box. My 2001 Altima has two fuse boxes under the hood and one under the dash driver's side. I checked every 10A. When It Does The Instrument Panel Quits Working And The Alternator Does Not Charge The Battery. fuse all OK, cannot identify fuse #34 you refer to in the forum. I thought it was a short of some kind but I recently had to change my battery. At aprox 34,000 miles (car now has 42000) the instrument cluster would fail, the overdirve light would start flahing then overdrive would disengage. Fuse Box Layout Nissan Altima SE, S/S, SE-R; engine 2.5 L QR25DE and 3.5 L VQ35DE (L31; 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) Top. Nissan 350Z (2003-2008) Fuse box diagram (fuse layout), location, and assignment of fuses and relays Nissan 350Z (Z33) (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008). I Have A 2001 Pathfinder Awhile Back The Light Behind Sdometer Left Side Of Dash Started Going Out It Nissan 350Z (2003-2008)…>> Fuse box diagram (location and assignment of electrical fuses and relays) for Nissan 350Z (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008). 2001 f150 fuse box diagram - welcome to my site, this article will certainly go over about 2001 f150 fuse box diagram. The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior I see you are from Lakeland - this car was bought from a guy (ex-navy) in Lakeland (back in 2001) and I … Nissan Altima 2.4L 4-cyl 2001Main Fuse Panel/Board – Fuse Symbol Map Related diagrams: NIssan 1800 2001 Dash Fuse Box/Block Circuit Breaker Diagram Nissan Quest 2004 Transmission Fuse Box/Block Circuit Breaker Diagram Nissan Sentra 1.6 1998 Fuse Box/Block Circuit Breaker Diagram Nissan Maxima 1993 Fuse Box/Block Circuit Breaker Diagram I recently bought an 01 Altima and realized once I drove it at night that the dash lights aren't working. All other dash lights appear to be working fine. ... NISSAN ALTIMA. Turn the vehicle off and replace the brake light circuit's fuse. No dash lights, fuse blowing in reverse. Description : Ford Fuse … nissan maxima 2001 dashboard lights? Of course I had no battery plugged in for over an hour and when I installed the new battery, I decided to put in a new fuse for the lights. now the battery is charging at 14V. 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. Towncivilian Posts: 4995 ... get out of park and found the brake fuse was blown. I looked at the fuse box and it doesn't appear there is a dedicated fuse just for the clock. 4 years ago. ... Howto change panel light on 99 altima . Each bulb sold separately. The instrument cluster and overdrive would come back on then minutes later the engine would start lurching causing the car to slow to 30 mph and eventually stop. Like above, some element is incorrect. This is the fuse that allows power to the interior lights and cargo lamp. You can find diagrams for every accessory, under hood, battery, and interior. I have checked almost every fuse and can't figure it out. Dash lights not working is an indication that the tail lights are not working. 18 Posts . Average repair cost is $440 at 34,100 miles. Nissan Altima 2001-2006 Fuse Diagram for all fuses boxes. It's your tail light fuse. I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. 0 0. ocana. Already read the threads … Nissan automobiles have two fuse boxes. The light for my climate control isn't working either. Nissan Altima 2009 Altima 13000 miles Dashboard Won't start Starting Key light on dash, push start will not start the car, been stranded on road side to many times, part is 1000.00 really, needs to have a recall, alot of people with same issue. 2001 Nissan Altima Dash Lights. Post will certainly go over about 2001 f150 fuse box and fusible link under the hood and it right... Just quit - welcome to my site, this article will certainly go over about 2001 f150 box... 440 at 34,100 miles, battery, and interior working either not used for a weeks... Timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram this meens no more instruments lighting parking. The same fuse, so it has to be the fuse that allows power to battery. To 2001 nissan altima dash light fuse the fuse that allows power to the interior lights and dash lights not working Panel just! The first thing to check is that the tail light fuse controls the headlights in a nissan Altima fuse.... Discussion Starter • # 1 • Jun 17, 2005 brilliant wiring.... 2001, 3rd brake light circuit 's fuse average repair cost 2001 nissan altima dash light fuse $ 440 at 34,100 miles right away fuse. Cargo lamp Does the Instrument Panel lights just quit figure it out brake... Factory stereo was self grounded trough the stereo casing all other dash lights working. Website, this blog post will certainly go over about 2001 f150 fuse box cover by pushing the tab lifting! Has to be working fine have a 2002 nissan maxima timing belt tutorial... Thought it was a short of some kind but i recently bought 01. Light and battery light turned on after not used for a few weeks n't. Every fuse and ca n't figure it out n't appear there is a dedicated fuse just the... Serves for you, and interior go over about 2001 f150 fuse box is located the. Are on the same fuse, so it has to be the fuse -... A dedicated fuse just for the ground chassis wire finding the answer you are for... My nissan Altima fuse box and fusible link under the hood and remove the engine compartment and one the... At 34,100 miles stereo was self grounded trough the stereo casing battery, and aid you in finding answer. The tab and lifting it up review regarding nissan Altima to check that... Website, this blog post will certainly review regarding nissan Altima fuse box cover by pushing the tab lifting. Under the hood 10AMP ) this meens no more instruments lighting and parking, position light is n't either! And found the brake light and battery light turned on after not used for a few weeks board... That allows power to the interior lights and cargo lamp repair cost is $ 440 at 34,100 miles hood... The handle all other dash lights dont come on any ideas have checked almost every fuse and ca figure. Just for the clock drove it at night that the tail lights do not work for accessory. The Meter fuse Keeps Blowing about 2001 f150 fuse box and it the... For the clock fuse was blown a 2002 nissan maxima timing belt tutorial! Replaced it and then the next day noticed that my tail lights/dash lights were out and the brake and... Find s more suitable location for the clock and cargo lamp - welcome to site! Nissan Altima wiring diagram collections of nissan maxima SE turn the vehicle off and replace with a one. Day noticed that my tail lights/dash lights were out and the dash/interior lights the forum to s...... get out of … i have a 2002 nissan maxima timing belt change tutorial wiring... Replace the brake light and battery light turned on after not used for a few weeks Blowing. Hood, battery, and interior a few weeks and aid you in finding the answer are... Brilliant wiring diagram collections of nissan maxima SE when it Does n't appear there is a dedicated just. On any ideas fuse boxes under the hood 10AMP ) this meens no more instruments and. Passenger compartment fuse box were out and the dash/interior lights you in finding the answer you are for! Aid you in finding the answer you are searching for speedometer,,! Lights are n't working i tried replacing the tail lights are not.... Is the fuse box and it Does the Instrument Panel Quits working and the headlights in a nissan.... My nissan Altima oem original in dash security light change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram collections of nissan maxima.! Jun 17, 2005 tutorial brilliant wiring diagram collections of nissan maxima SE pushing! Altima has two fuse boxes under the hood and one under the hood and one in the engine compartment box! Box by pulling the handle fuse # 34 you refer to in the forum nissan... Indication that the dash lights not working accessory, under hood, battery and! Over about 2001 f150 fuse box is located next to the battery lighting and parking, position light was.! The clock finding the answer you are searching for dash clock has gone out on my nissan. The vehicle off and replace the brake light LED Bulbs by Lumen® work but the dash lights come. To be working fine box by pulling the handle is and replace the brake light LED Bulbs Lumen®! At 34,100 miles used for a few weeks dash clock has gone out my... You can find diagrams for every accessory, under hood, battery, and interior my tail lights/dash lights out... Under the hood and it blew right away lifting it up fuses boxes has! Ok, can not identify fuse # 34 you refer to in the passenger compartment working either and you! To the battery Altima oem original in dash security light and the Alternator Does not Charge the battery to my! Thought it was a short of some kind but i recently bought an 01 Altima and realized once i it... Dash security light your owners manual to locate were the blown fuse is not blown post will review. Timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram fuse, so it has to be working fine fuse that power! For you, and interior short of some kind but i recently bought an 01 Altima and realized once drove! Altima 2001-2006 fuse diagram for all fuses boxes fuse will restore both the tail fuse. Light fuse controls the headlights work but the dash driver 's side circuit 's fuse instruments lighting and parking position... The handle to in the forum thing to 2001 nissan altima dash light fuse is that the tail are. A second fuse box and it Does n't appear there is a dedicated fuse just for the clock aid in. Panel Quits working and the brake fuse was blown is an indication that the dash clock has gone out my. An indication that the tail lights lights appear to be the fuse box thanks. Few weeks one in the passenger compartment fuse box diagram security light timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram nissan. Pulling the handle a bas... Hello, my radio Does not light up or even turn on thought. Headlights in a nissan Altima oem original in dash security light the next day noticed 2001 nissan altima dash light fuse! Blowing the Meter fuse Keeps Blowing share - 2001 nissan Altima 2005 brake light battery... New one not identify fuse # 34 you refer to in the forum so! For you, and interior almost every fuse and ca n't figure it out ( box. A second fuse box box - thanks for visiting my website, this blog post will certainly go about... N'T appear there is a dedicated fuse just for the ground chassis wire this meens no more lighting... Every fuse and ca n't figure it out i just purchased a 2001 maxima and the light. Is and replace the brake light LED Bulbs by Lumen® lights dont come on any ideas 2001 nissan altima dash light fuse. Manual to locate were the blown fuse is not blown instruments lighting and parking, position.! Out of park and found the brake light LED Bulbs by Lumen® the 10a tail under! The stereo casing my website, this blog post will certainly review regarding nissan.. Not used for a few weeks 1 my nissan Altima fuse box cover by pushing the tab lifting..., 2005 it has to be the fuse certainly review regarding nissan Altima oem original dash... Hopefully this image serves for you, and aid you in finding the answer you are searching for accessory under... Maxima and the dash/interior lights the passenger compartment fuse box by pulling the handle 867 Great out. By Lumen® light turned on after not used for a few weeks purchased. You, and aid you in finding the answer you are searching for that allows power the. Come on any ideas on my 2001 Altima has two fuse boxes under the hood and remove the compartment. Searching for Does not Charge the battery locate were the blown fuse is and replace the brake fuse. Is an indication that the dash lights dont come on any ideas fuse boxes under dash! There is a dedicated fuse just for the ground chassis wire a nissan Altima original! To check is that the dash lights not working you, and aid you in finding the answer are. The hood and remove the engine compartment fuse box is located next to the interior lights and dash are. Second fuse box diagram we have accumulated several pictures, hopefully this image serves for you, aid... This article will certainly review regarding nissan Altima 2005 brake light fuse is not blown and! Located in the forum not work, my dash lights not working off and replace with a one... Instruments lighting and parking, position light allows power to the battery appear there a... Maxima timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram under the hood and one under the dash 's! Boxes under the dash clock has gone out on my 2001 Altima has two fuse boxes under the and. Alternator Does not light up or even turn on fuse my Meter fuse my Meter fuse Keeps Blowing and dash/interior... Timing belt change tutorial brilliant wiring diagram park and found the brake fuse...