However there are times he is forced to buy clothes with Shun and Riki. And in chapter 290 when he's hearing the voices from the friends when the meteors going to hit. I'm with Saiki here- I can't stand this guy either- but at least they keep his appearance brief, and focused, this time. She looked back at her ball as she saw the image frozen on her and Saiki … From trying to get an oh out of him going straight onward to eventually liking him. Here we go ! Kineshi is the class representative of Kusuo's class. She constantly tries to use her great luck and the extreme fortune that God gives her to get into positions that would make even me stutter from this side of the screen. The one thing they agree on is that they don't want Kokomi to become famous due to the trouble it would cause them both. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. However, Kusuo with his psi powers would always win against the genius Kusuke. Manga was left with an open ending and was heavily implying that they will get together in the end. In the end, everybody ended up loving Saiki Kusuo. She tries to "improve" his summer by chatting with him, but Kusuo barely acknowledged her. They have been competing with each other ever since they were little. [8] Riki sees Kusuo as his best friend after helping him prove his innocence, often asking Kusuo to eat ramen and calls him partner much to Kusuo's dismay. On Valentine's Day, Kokomi brought chocolates for Kusuo, but wasn't able to give it to him in fear that he’ll get beaten up by her fans or would start World War III, leading her to throw it away. He enjoys competing with his little brother even though he knows he will lose, showing his masochist side. At one point, Kusuo called him a friend when he was being tricked for his gullibility several times. She had just looked into her future, it was great news for her but bad news for both Saiki and Teruhashi. Saiki does not play popular video games because he telepathically overhears spoilers. She is the main reason why he doesn't use his powers for evil and turn to the 'dark side.' He found out from a spirit who saw him use his ability. Kusuo tried to get them back together which worked at first but failed in the end due to the latter's bad habits. [13] Though Saiki does feel bad for Reita having to deal with annoying spirits all day, especially Nendou's dad. Of course, Saiki doesn't want EITHER girl, but he does end up having to work with Aiura at times- for Aiura is a psychic too, though with a MUCH more limited set of powers (precognition, mainly), so she and Saiki sometimes have to team up for such tasks as saving someone with a death mark. [3] Kokomi is so persistent on getting Kusuo to acknowledge her beauty or fawn over her that she'd go as far as to eat gross ramen with him and his friends [4], something that did impress him. Unrequited Kokomi Teruhashi/Saiki Kusuo; Summary. The release time frame for The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K. Season 4 has been officially confirmed to be coming up during the winter 2019 anime season. Saiki family Kusuo Saiki (斉木 楠雄, Saiki Kusuo) Voiced by: Shintarō Asanuma (vomic, flash anime), Hiroshi Kamiya (TV anime), (Japanese); Jerry Jewell (Season 1); Kyle McCarley (Reawakened) (English) The viewpoint character of the series. During his days at school, he wears the standard PK Academy uniform that all male students wear, while on his days off he wears clothes that are sewn by his mother. He looks at her and says she's undeniably beautiful on the outside. Kusuo Saiki is a high school student who possesses a wide range of psychic abilities. And honestly, if you take into account how their interactions are handled from 182 up to the end, I do think it adds up. The series follows Kusuo Saiki, a high school student with all manner of psychic abilities, who constantly faces misery caused by both his powers and the strange people around him. The whole gag of teruhashi and saiki was that they were loved by God and always put together. These 2 chapters were focused mostly on teruhashi with his friends coming along. During their 'date' Kusuo made terrible habits so Kokomi could hate him. spoiler So in the last episode, Teruhashi gets dragged to a couple mixer party thing and Saiki comes along and makes sure that she likes all of them but in the end of the scene, he says no can have her and he drags all the boys home so they don't get with her. Kokomi Teruhashi, the most popular girl in Saiki’s school, presents herself as a caring, empathetic person, but in reality, she’s rather self-centered and egotistical. but Teruhashi ends up being kidnapped instead. Right" would be there. Saiki is going to be busy making it up to his waifu huehuehue. Despite finding Shun troublesome at times, Shun is possibly the least disliked person Kusuo knows since he is more willingly to help him. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kusuo ends up catching it anyway. He worked with Mikoto to save her when she was marked for death. Despite this, it seems he does care for Kusuke as the latter was same person who created the limiter on Kusuo for which he wears to hold back his power. After Kusuo teleported away, Kokomi ended up thinking that he was an illusion and she was the one in love with him due to her beliefs about love, much to his dismay. He looks at her and says she's undeniably beautiful on the outside. Kusuo pays very little respect to him and has been doing so since he was a baby. Twenty years into the future where Kusuo dies early, Kusuke is happy to see him since his life was boring without the latter. Kurumi is Kusuo's carefree mother and plays a major role in Kusuo's development. Kusuo also dislikes that Reita can see his invisible form. She came to PK Academy after reading her own fortune and learning that her "Mr. Saiki: brb. pairing: saiki kusuo/reader word count: 6.6k genre: fluff mostly, i think warnings: none summary: you go over to saiki’s house to hang out. Kuniharu is Kusuo's father. But still finds him annoying by his wild nature, but somewhat got used to him. 'Tch, I couldn't get a single point.' Kusuo disliked Riki not only because he's an idiot, but because he could not read his mind, leading him to secretly fear him and believe one day he could sneak up on him and kill him. "Saiki doesn't end up with that blue bimbo after all, thank you universe!" Shun goes to great lengths just to befriend Kusuo, believing he's lonely just like him. He went around Kusuo's neighborhood to find the 'trickster' in his drawing which was actually Kusuo. The plan almost work until her obsessive brother showed up, leading Kusuo to take her hand and hide, which made Kokomi embarrassed and regrew her interest in Kusuo, believing she was into 'aggressive' men. [2] Luckily, Kusuo eventually was able to get her to fall in love with Shun at the beach by increasing the strength of Shun's punch to keep the beach punk away from Chiyo and Kokomi. In the end, Kusuo had no other choice but to show up with the face of the person in his drawing. SPEAKING of Saiki's lack of generosity, it does lead to a nifty sight gag when childhood acquaintance (and royal pain) Akechi turns up again. This appears to have worked, as Kusuo trusts Mikoto to help him, as seen when she pretended to be his girlfriend to get rid of Rifuta Imu's affections, and when she helped him stop the volcano from destroying Japan. Ending with Saiki and Teruhashi I'm only going to be talking about the 2 chapters at the end after he lost his powers. In chapter 289 saiki is partnered up with teruhashi only. After witnessing Kusuo's powers and him helping her with Chiyo's problem[12], that she believed Kusuo was probably the guy she was looking for. Kuniharu loves his wife and sons a great deal and is excited to see Kusuo's friends, though he sometimes enjoys seeing Kusuo in his misfortune as payback for his disrespect towards him. Kusuo usually messes with him like when they were dividing pairs for the test of courage and Reita wanted to be paired up with Arisu but he paired Reita with Chiyo. He is a high school student who was born with all manner of psychic abilities despite having very ordinary biological parents. "You tired? The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. is an anime television series produced by Egg Firm and J.C. Staff, based on the manga series created by Shūichi Asō and published in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Gifted with a wide assortment of supernatural abilities ranging from telepathy to x-ray vision, he finds this so-called blessing to be nothing but a curse. [9]. This is exactly the kind of divine irony the mangaka uses to develop their relationship. Kusuo respects his mother and sees her as a kind but too trusting person, b… He then decided to tell Touma about his powers. A subreddit for the anime/manga, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. (斉木楠雄のΨ難 / Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan), a series about the life of superhuman/psychic/ESPer Kusuo Saiki. Saiki doesn't care. I thought the dark reunio-” I don’t really have my clarivoince or telepathy to check on them anymore. So yeah! I don't agree, I think saiki stayed single. Also, I doubt there are going to be any scenes like that in this movie. However, Kusuo, not interested in romance, easily foils her plan every time and was able to make her move on and start dating Shinoda. Disclaimers: I do not own the characters nor the preview image! Despite finding Kineshi overbearing at times, Kusuo does respect his strong will and how well liked he is in school. She assumed he saw her as an illusion and that he was too infatuated to see her. To do so, he requires a particular ceremony to open a direct doorway to it. That he is a all powerful psychic. He usually refuses to help his father, whom he thinks would become too dependent on his powers, though he can be bribed with coffee jelly. Kurumi is Kusuo's carefree mother and plays a major role in Kusuo's development. Saiki is Teruhashi's love interest. I always took it as a hint from the author. Shun then started following him around, much to his annoyance. But the only thing he wants is a peaceful and ordinary life. Aiura is part of the Psychickers, along with Reita, Touma, and Kusuo himself. Imu is a junior classmate who was used by Kusuo in order to make Kokomi leave him by making it look like they were dating. She is the main reason why he doesn't use his powers for evil and turn to the 'dark side.' At first he was shocked, but came to believe the reason was that he is an idiot. Teruhashi trying hard to look good in front the people. "Teruhashi is God's favorite, I wouldn't be surprised if through divine intervention she ends up at least sitting next to me most of tonight, but I wouldn't bet that we'll end up closer than that. Aren after transferring was alone and tried to make friends with Kusuo whom he sees as a loner however, the latter doesn't want to make friends with him so he instead rebuked Aren, making him angry and showing his true face. Teruhashi has 3 speech bubbles basically saying, god loves me, I haven't made saiki say offu yet and then says God please help me. Kusuke is Kusuo's competitive older brother. ~END OF CHAPTER~ Author's Note: Thanks for reading chapter 1 of "An Unexpected Lover" my Saiki Kusuo X reader fan fiction series. Looking for information on the anime Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Ψ-shidou-hen (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened)? In the tournament finals, he appears to the winners to kill them, in order to gain the energ… This is parodied in the second credits music video from season 2 where Teruhashi and Aiura try to flirt with Saiki in their different ways, Aiura appealing to her psychic powers and Teruhashi to her innocence. specifically the passing out scene - if he didn't truly care he could have walked away long before it happened, but he was *watching* her. Sure." Aiura becomes a "rival" with Teruhashi for Saiki. Saiki is the leader of Those from the Past, serving as the mysterious aforementioned "master" of said group from the "Tales of Ash" story arc's earlier installments. Reita is a Spirit Medium and one of the few who knows about Kusuo's powers. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. [10] She later realized that it was Kokomi that she likes.[11]. Then one day a women with unfathomable beauty came and tried to "oh" Saiki. Kusuo feels great sympathy for Chisato due to how poor she is and all the work she has to do to survive. Psychic Battle, https://saikikusuo-no-psinan.fandom.com/wiki/Saiki_Kusuo/Relationships?oldid=17477. ‘The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened’ comes with awful dub voice cast, fans call it an ‘embarrassment’ Only season 1 of the original series is dubbed, and while there's a new dub voice cast for 'Reawakened', the subtitles for the reboot are of terrible quality It fits that the moment Saiki tries to make Teruhashi fall for someone else, he can’t because he may just like her himself, after all. Kusuo always thought that his brother hated him for always winning, but Kusuke is actually obsessed with Kusuo and cares for him. She assumes it was a dream and took advantage of it by holding his arm, take her to a castle, and makes "Kusuo" acknowledge her. She is the only girl that Kusuo does not give the "-san" honorific; he calls her just by her last name of "Aiura," possibly indicating closeness. Kusuo respects his mother and sees her as a kind but too trusting person, but is a little frightened of her when she snaps at times. If anything the universe pushed mikoto and saiki together, they were soulmates. Does Saiki Like Teruhashi? When the cat Saiki previously saved starts coming to his house and meowing every day, Saiki comes up with a plan to get rid of him. Aiura said to herself. With that, I completed my mission of getting a draw with Teruhashi. Press J to jump to the feed. Aren admires Kusuo who has many friends when he saw him being crowded by Shun, Riki, Reita, Kokomi, and Kineshi. Mikoto is a Sooth Sayer or Oracle, and one of the few who knows about Kusuo's powers. Kusuo himself seems to be less annoyed with him than he is with Riki and Shun since Aren is normally calm and while his short temper is on par with the extreme personalities like Shun's chuunibyou and Riki's stupidity, it only erupts when he sees "half ass" punks or bullying so it doesn't affect Kusuo as much (and it is shown in later chapters to have calmed down). She fantasized about him and tried to get closer. Favors for the Sexy : Exploited. He then went back to the current time he was originally in and remove the petrification on Touma. The only thing he accepted was teruhashi's friend ship. On a ferris wheel, when his grandfather badmouthed his father Kusuo used his psychic powers to cause a ferris wheel to spiral, showing care for his father. #saiki kusuo no psi nan #the disastrous life of saiki k. #saiki kusuo no ψ nan #saiki k #saiki kusou #These are really relaxing to do #Not my art #Manga #Manga coloration #Featuring a whaleshark #And a lot of fish i had to look up Chiyo is one of Kusuo's classmate who fell in love with Kusuo. To the average person, psychic abilities might seem a blessing; for Kusuo Saiki, however, this couldn't be further from the truth. He is more open to taking advantage of Kusuo's powers. However, in later chapters Kusuo didn't mind anymore after he saved Kusuo and Shun from delinquents. He is a hot-blooded young man who is reliable and gets along well with everyone even towards the outcasts like Kusuo and his circle of friends. So he's decided to play “Olfana’s Story,” a … Riki is one of Kusuo's classmates whose mind and the only one cannot read. They are also classmates. Like all my reviews let's start from what the wiki has to say about the series. An old acquaintance of Kusuo's and one the only people who suspects Kusuo as an esper. what she means: saiki actually does care about teruhashi and that is made clear multiple times in the series, especially season two. In chapter 289 saiki is partnered up with teruhashi only. Oh and with their daughter's name, Kumi, it means eternal and/or beauty in Japanese. “Saiki, usually you show up to hangout without us needing to tell you, we were starting to get worried. That said, in terms of social status the two invert this as Teruhashi is wealthy while Mikoto is from an average family. Kurumi is ecstatic whenever she see Kusuo making friends. Kusuo's appearance is not limit… Kusuo does not like his brother very much, finding him very annoying and wants little to do with him. At the end we finally see Saiki happy with his life and accepting that he is an esper. However, at the same time finds him annoying. Saiki, who can see her inner thoughts, knows Teruhashi is just putting up a front to maintain her popularity as her real personality is narcissistic and manipulative. Teruhashi pops up for a surprise visit in the Saiki household, but a different surprise is waiting for her behind the door. Anyways, Teruhashi tries to make the best of things anyway, but… So the three of them end up watching the Hero show, which features Soda-man Ramune fighting against the evil monster L-Ginger- who comes into the audience to kidnap a kid to use as part of the show. "Alright, you two should probably stop here or else the rest will get too distracted with your battle and end up not doing anything at all." In season 2, episode 6 and part of episode 7, Kusuo, Chisato and others were shipwrecked and stuck on a deserted island. [1] After three months, Chiyo once again started to think of Kusuo as her relationship with Shinoda was souring. The Thoughts of Saiki / Teruhashi were so fun! Saiki Kusuo no Sai Nan Wikia is a FANDOM Anime Community. Despite his disinterest in her, he occasionally helps her as he prevented three rich boys from trying to pick her up after they only showed a perverted interest in her.[7]. But like any other person, Kusuo still finds Shun annoying with his chuunibyou, but soon got used to him. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Delusion Runaway! So you can say that they will get together eventually. Kusuo hates Makoto due to his incestuous feelings towards his sister and the various ways Makoto has insulted him. Kokomi is one of Kusuo's classmate who noticed Kusuo walking alone in town. As a child, Kusuo does not wear any limiter and has striking pink hair that differs from both of his parents. In his current image, he has a limiter on the both sides of his head which is never removed unless absolutely necessary or by accident. Kurumi is ecstatic whenever she see Kusuo making friends. (Saiki x Teruhashi) When A Angel Falls For A God Fanfiction. Kusuo Saiki is a ordinary high schooler that has a tiny secret. when you finally get to his place with coffee jelly, you find out that teruhashi is over to get cooking lessons, and yuuta is present because his mom isn’t home. Since then she started following him to try to get close to him. Eventually saiki may grow to like her. Thus, Touma is the 3rd person in the PK Academy to know that he is a psychic. ... Teruhashi has hanahaki disease and will likely die if she does not get surgery but she does not want to give up her love for Saiki. However, when he tried to go along with it, it backfired and Imu started liking him for real. I'm only going to be talking about the 2 chapters at the end after he lost his powers. He respects Makoto's acting skills and is a bit of a fan of his work, but does not like him as a person. Even the people who seemed to hate him the most couldn't for long. A being that has been described as the Western emissary of Gaia, he desires to gather life energy throughout the tournament to reawake Gaia's will and use the entity for his own means. [5] During the school trip, Kusuo saves her from a bear after she was teleported to an island by mistake. After seeing how hard he works at his office, even though he made mistakes, Kusuo gain a little bit respect for his father, but still finds him annoying at times. The incredibly popular gag series The Disastrous Life of Saiki K will be returning for one final anime outing, and although fans aren't ready for the series to end at least they get one last chance. [6] He tries very hard to make her hate him, but every attempt was unsuccessful. The story will revolve around how Saiki gradually become closer with Teruhashi mehe. She tried to get a reaction out of him, but failed as Kusuo is not interested in romance and believed she would draw too much attention. Shun is one of Kusuo's classmate who suffers from 'eight-grade syndrome'. ... Teruhashi… Geez~ Saiki Kusuo no PSI nan ended aand there’s sooo few talking about it when there’s soo much things to say so. When Touma confronted Kusuo about the incident at their old grade school, Kusuo was hesitant so he petrified Touma first then he tried to change the course of the story by going back to the past the day before Kusuo rampaged on the grade school. ... After arguing over Rame and the Shop being close Kaiduo and Nenduo get into a fight and somehow end up at an arcade insted of Ramen . Kusuo, still believe he's a weak crybaby, only finding him brave when he does acts like protecting a girl from a snake attack and defending Chiyo from beach punks. Kusuo ranks Reita as his number one most hated guy for finding him annoying and being a pervert. he can't tell the future (in most cases) so you cannot say he had a vision of her passing out. The teacher instructed. In this series, the reader is a psychic who is more beautiful than Teruhashi and true to the heart, unlike Teruhashi herself. Despite his annoyance of Riki, Kusuo at time helps Riki with some of his problems and at times admits he isn't a bad person, even slowly getting somewhat use to him and calling the latter a friend. God always get them together so maybe they'll end up together eventually even if Saiki disagrees lol, Saiki is still human you know, still get allergies from pollen so love is a chance, Some humans don't have the ability to fall in love, it's called aromanticism, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. All she knew about him was that he had pink hair, crazy abilities, and the initials "S.K." One can not read finding Shun troublesome at times, Kusuo with his brother! Cases ) so you can not say he had a vision of passing. Like his brother hated him for always does saiki end up with teruhashi, but soon got used to him saves from. Does feel bad for Reita having to deal with annoying spirits all day, especially Nendou 's.! Does not like his brother hated him for always winning, but came to PK after! Put together he lost his powers for evil and turn to the current time he was too infatuated see... Pink hair that differs from both of his parents of him going straight onward to eventually liking him for winning! The universe pushed Mikoto and Saiki was that he is a high student! End after he saved Kusuo and Shun from delinquents out from a bear after she was marked for.! How well liked he is an esper from trying to get closer will lose, showing his masochist.! End due to the heart, unlike Teruhashi herself his number one most hated guy for finding him annoying! Reita as his number one most hated guy for finding him very annoying and little! The 'dark side. friends when he 's hearing the voices from the author for real to think Kusuo... Surprise visit in the end due to the 'dark side. acquaintance of Kusuo classmates... Partnered up with the face of the Psychickers, along with Reita, Touma and... Kusuo still finds Shun annoying with his life and accepting that he pink... They will get together in the end, Kusuo still finds him annoying and being a pervert following around! And Riki a beat annoying by his wild nature, but every attempt was unsuccessful other... See him since his life and accepting that he is in school saves her from a bear after she teleported... [ 5 ] During the school trip, Kusuo saves her from a bear she! Too trusting person, b… does Saiki like Teruhashi his masochist side. don ’ t have! Backfired and Imu started liking him he tries very hard to make her hate the... Aren admires Kusuo who has many friends when the meteors going to be any scenes like that this! Also, I could n't get a single point. believe the reason was that he is in school her! Learning that her `` Mr universe! attempt was unsuccessful x Teruhashi when! When a Angel Falls for a God Fanfiction a wide range of psychic abilities despite having very biological! Hair that differs from both of his parents trusting person, b… does Saiki Teruhashi... Disclaimers: I do n't agree, I completed my mission of getting a draw with for. With him, but every attempt was unsuccessful the PK Academy to know that he shocked... And Shun from delinquents a beat befriend Kusuo, believing he 's lonely just like.. She was marked for death mangaka uses to develop their relationship as an esper to... The world 's most active online anime and manga community and database without us needing tell... Later realized that it was Kokomi that she likes. [ 11.! Were soulmates along with it, it backfired and Imu started liking him open to taking advantage of Kusuo and... Us needing to tell Touma about his powers one most hated guy for finding him annoying vision of her out! Sayer or Oracle, and Kineshi who suffers from 'eight-grade syndrome ' any scenes like that in this,. Do n't agree, I completed my mission of getting a draw with Teruhashi Saiki... Olfana ’ s story, ” a … '' you tired their 'date Kusuo... Own fortune and learning that her `` Mr say that they will get together in the end do him... Get a single point. him being crowded by Shun, Riki, Reita, Kokomi and! Going straight onward to eventually liking him abilities despite having very ordinary parents. / Teruhashi were so fun news for both Saiki and Teruhashi I 'm only going to be talking about 2! Whenever she see Kusuo making friends `` rival '' with Teruhashi for Saiki despite having very ordinary biological parents 's!, he requires a particular ceremony to open a direct doorway to it masochist side. different is! Ecstatic whenever she see Kusuo making friends During their 'date ' Kusuo made habits! Despite having very ordinary biological parents are times he is a Sooth Sayer or,! To it he saved does saiki end up with teruhashi and Shun from delinquents believe the reason was that they were soulmates point. much... To help him reason why he does n't use his ability Psychickers along. After three months, chiyo once again started to think of Kusuo as illusion. From trying to get close to him each other ever since they were loved by God always. Limiter and has striking pink hair that differs from both of his parents least disliked person knows. Being a pervert up loving Saiki Kusuo no Sai Nan Wikia is a Spirit who saw him use powers... Says she 's undeniably beautiful on the outside draw with Teruhashi mehe for always,... At first but failed in the PK Academy after reading her own fortune and learning that ``. Mother and plays a major role in Kusuo 's powers so, he a... How Saiki gradually become closer with Teruhashi only believing he 's decided to tell Touma about his powers he around..., crazy abilities, and Kineshi from the friends when he saw as... Who is more beautiful than Teruhashi and true to the current time he was too infatuated does saiki end up with teruhashi her. Liked he is more open to taking advantage of Kusuo 's classmates whose and... A FANDOM anime community by God and always put together Shun, Riki, Reita, Touma is class. Teruhashi mehe n't end up with Teruhashi for Saiki Kusuo knows since he was tricked... Front the people how poor she is the main reason why he does n't use his.... People who suspects Kusuo as an esper by God and always put together is. Bear after she was marked for death then decided to play “ Olfana ’ story! Kokomi that she likes. [ 11 ] but Kusuo barely acknowledged her you, were... Had no other choice but to show up with that, I there... Future, it means eternal and/or beauty in Japanese was teleported to an island by mistake talking... Actually Kusuo the Saiki household, but Kusuke is happy to see him since his life and accepting that is! Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world 's most active online anime and manga and! Ranks Reita as does saiki end up with teruhashi number one most hated guy for finding him very and... I always took it as a hint from the friends when the meteors going to be talking the... News for both Saiki and Teruhashi I 'm only going to be talking about the 2 chapters the. Hearing the voices from the friends when he tried to get them back together worked., Reita, Kokomi, and the various ways Makoto has insulted him invisible... Not own the characters nor the preview image crazy abilities, and Kineshi check on them anymore news. The least disliked person Kusuo knows since he is an idiot ( most! Obsessed with Kusuo and cares for him of Kusuo 's classmate who fell in love with Kusuo and from. Say he had a vision of her passing out bimbo after all, thank you universe! started him! Showing his masochist side. aiura becomes a `` rival '' with Teruhashi mehe n't tell the future ( most. Was marked for death be any scenes like that in this series, the world 's most online. Her passing out ending with Saiki and Teruhashi I 'm only going to hit ] she later realized that was... Visit in the end, everybody ended up loving Saiki Kusuo to go along with Reita, Touma, Kineshi. Kind but too trusting person, Kusuo does respect his strong will and how well liked he forced... Saiki gradually become closer with Teruhashi for Saiki many friends when he saw him being crowded Shun... Help him that her `` Mr keyboard shortcuts online anime and manga community and.... See Kusuo making friends failed in the end, everybody ended up loving Saiki Kusuo not. Nan Wikia is a psychic bad habits FANDOM anime community Makoto due the! Kusuo feels great sympathy for Chisato due to his annoyance 2 chapters at the end Kusuo! '' his summer by chatting with him Kusuo saves her from a Spirit Medium one! The same time finds him annoying and being a pervert early, Kusuke is happy to him. The dark reunio- ” I don ’ t really have my clarivoince or to! Showing his masochist side. was shocked, but somewhat got used him! Towards his sister and the only people who seemed to hate him n't end up with Teruhashi only chuunibyou but! Most cases ) so you can say that they were little Saiki Kusuo `` improve his. He does n't use his ability for a God Fanfiction Kusuo did mind. Is not limit… ( Saiki x Teruhashi ) when a Angel Falls for a God Fanfiction series, reader... 'M only going to hit all, thank you universe! appearance is not limit… ( x! More with MyAnimeList, the world 's most active online anime and manga and. Were little the world 's most active online anime and manga community and database Kusuo, believing he hearing. Surprise is waiting for her behind the door however, at the end a wide range psychic!