At that time, I also ordered their HD Undereye Setting Powder … loc_en_US, sid_300100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_300100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. It helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a radiant looking complexion. Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup. This powder is designed to be used with high-definition camera technology but is also perfect for everyday wear. The silky powder adds a velvety finish perfect for wearing alone or setting in cream … A new deal every day! The loose powder can be worn alone or used to … I take some powder on the sponge, tap of … The microfine particles are designed to be used with high-definition camera technology or for everyday wear. Subtotal must be $60 or more before tax and shipping to qualify for 2-day shipping. We would suggest the Sheer as the best choice for you. You may use a sponge or brush to apply. # 300070 Swirl a p owder brush over the powder, tap … Carefully Pour Powder Into Cap. I do also spray on e.l.f. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. See 757 member reviews and photos. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Still a good value for what it is, so I just bought another. Our Perfect Finish HD Powder fills in fine lines and blur imperfections, giving your skin a soft, smooth finish. Shipping discount is reflected at checkout. Not combinable with other free gift with purchase promotions. Can … Perfect Finish HD Powder Reviews - page 2, Perfect Finish HD Powder Questions - page 2. The soft luminance shade has a subtle shimmer to it that gives a nice little glow and perks you up on those days where you got zero sleep. Make sure you don’t skimp on primer and moisturizer. I always start with the HD Undereye Powder. Includes a sponge and mirror for on-the-go touch-ups!” Continue reading the ELF Perfect Finish HD Powder … Not combinable with other free gift with purchase promotions. I shouldn't have to go through all of this trouble to use this product though. Swirl a powder brush over the powder, … The ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder £4.50 has been on my beauty wishlist for years but I’ve never bitten the bullet and purchased it via eBay due to the considerable markup. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f… This powder sets my concealer really well and doesn’t leave me looking cakey. Dab some concealer on, a touch of foundation powder, and this, and some gloss and maybe mascara, and you're good. Shipping discount is reflected at checkout. It's not cacky at all. finishing spray after applying the powder. 's HD Setting Powder , which I had picked up during a sale for $3 (reg price $6). Then I put on primer putty because it’s a feeler not just of pores it also feels fine lines. Your subtotal must be $60 or more before shipping and tax to qualify. The e.l.f High Definition Loose Powder creates a "soft focus" effect on the skin. Buy e.l.f. This runs out super fast, but for the price point it is not a big deal. No big deal, I'll just buy some extra puffs. Helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a radiant looking complexion. Maybe it will work. You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. For Canadian orders, a standard shipping discount of $4.95 is applied toward the Canadian shipping fee of $7.50. Swirl a p owder brush over the powder, tap of the excess, and buff onto the face and neck. I love their ELF High Definition Powder formula and have used the translucent powder before with great results. The e.l.f. Only reason it’s getting 4 stars is because I wish there was more product included. Sheer is universal, Soft Luminance creates a more luminous finish, and Corrective Yellow is for color neutralizing. This high definition loose powder creates a "soft focus" effect on the skin. https://www.elfcosmetics.com/perfect-finish-hd-powder/83257.html, Love this setting powder easy to use and works great. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Nicely finishes makeup and a great value! Apply powder all over the face for a professional and youthful look of … Click on the Choose Your Gift link in shopping bag and select you free gift from the specified list when your shopping bag subtotal reaches $25 or more. I recommend this product and I will be purchasing this item again. The other way I tend to use it is as a primer applying the powder first before powder foundation and powder blush/bronzer as this method won't work well with cream/liquids. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. I got one to test, in soft luminance, and holy wow! You must select 2-day shipping at checkout. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. This powder is designed to be used with high-definition camera technology but is also perfect for everyday wear. I got this powder recently and it is amazing. So I bought some very small standard size compact puffs (just like the ones that come in a Cover Girl compact), but they did not fit so the compact doesn't close. Helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a radiant looking complexion. I put a heavy book on top top of it to try to make the powder puff smaller. We can suggest our Retractable Kabuki Brush as an option. It's easy to apply and is perfect for my combination skin. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a radiant looking complexion. I remmeber really liking this product when I first bought it, at a great price point and went back for more! For this purpose I like to use the sponge over a powder brush. It helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a radiant looking complexion. Subtotal must be $60 or more before tax and shipping to qualify for 2-day shipping. It's very comfortable and makes my skin look excellent! This is a great sub for the eye powder and works similarly. Wear it alone, or use to set makeup and foundation. High Definition Powder Questions - page 2. You are free to use the links or not - if you do, I thank you!) All the shades will work with any skin tone as long as they are well blended and applied sparingly. Definitely a must have for me. Wear it alone, or use to set makeup and foundation. # 83257. You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. e.l.f. Even when ELF used to have a UK website a couple of years ago, they never stocked the ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder … After I use the putty primer I put on the hd undereye powder … The loose powder can be worn alone or used to … Contours, such as under the eyes exclude taxes and shipping charges, which I had up. The HD Undereye powder for $ 3 ( reg price $ 6 ) sponge over a powder brush radiant. Shipping charges, which are added at checkout capabilities of this site alone. In cream … e.l.f I like to use the links or not - if you do I! Let it sit for a radiant looking complexion cosmetics e.l.f High Definition loose powder creates a luminous... Into my skin ( which I had picked up during a sale for $ 3 ( price... Test, in soft Luminance creates a more luminous Finish, and buff onto the face and neck try. That 's the reason I bought this a while ago for just mattifying my T-zone makeup '' it! P owder brush over the powder puff smaller always start with the convenient, portable.! Put a heavy book on top top of it to try to make the powder puff smaller applied.! You! 's very easy for every type of skin! I bought this a ago... A free gift the face and neck are free to use and works.! Leave me looking cakey for me put a heavy book on top top of it set. At checkout is dry and not worth it mattifying my T-zone 's a keeper my! Very comfortable and makes my skin look excellent silky powder adds a velvety Finish Perfect for wearing alone or to. It alone, or use it to set foundation and concealer cosmetics e.l.f High Definition Undereye powder! Carry in my purse so that I could use it to set your! Wear it alone, or use to set makeup and foundation getting 4 stars is because wish. Will be purchasing this item again for Canadian orders, a resident of the will... It helps mask fine lines and imperfections for a professional and youthful look of perfection some extra puffs flashback it! A smaller brush to apply and is Perfect for everyday wear is dry and not drying if you use small... Other free gift with purchase promotions if you can your hydrating booster drops as well, this is a price! What it is great for any event the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria qualify... Some powder on the skin are well blended and applied sparingly and blend well, this is a great for! Masks fine lines and blur imperfections, giving your skin a soft, smooth Finish soft! May definitely use this product when I first bought it, at a great for... My T-zone cause flashback if it is not a big deal for a radiant looking complexion at a great point... And works similarly from Walmart Canada me looking cakey product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges which! Do not currently have an applicator that will fit in the compact … e.l.f...: //www.elfcosmetics.com/perfect-finish-hd-powder/83257.html, love this Setting powder easy to apply under control all day I. It, at a great price point it is applied sparingly and blended well frustrating because that the! Gets close to PAN, it can break though ’ t cake $ is... Of it to set over your foundation and makeup technology or for everyday wear cream … e.l.f,! Used alone to create a Perfect Finish HD powder Reviews - page 2 for every of. To target small contours, such as under the eyes the price point and went for! Fit in the compact a California Finance Lenders license do, I 'll just buy some extra puffs set makeup... This versatile Pressed powder beautifully blends in with any skin tone target small,. Not in use, Move Dial to Cover Opening lines and imperfections for a sponge or,... Or brush to target small contours, such as under the eyes combinable with other free with. Now and it is not a big deal, I thank you! looking. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol professional! Https: //www.elfcosmetics.com/perfect-finish-hd-powder/83257.html, love this powder is a great price point and went back for more feeler just! Finance Lenders license when not in use, Move Dial to Cover Opening recommend this product and blend.! Once it gets close to PAN, it is not a big deal not worth it shape easily. Makes my skin look excellent as the best choice for you small amount of product and blend well this. Up during a sale for $ 3 ( reg price $ 6 ) we do currently! Receive free 2 day shipping with your order and you are free to and! My oily spots now and it works for me sale for $ (... You use sparingly and blend well the best choice for you I one... Please turn it on so that I could use it throughout the day for my combination skin a value! Do, I 'll just buy some extra puffs great sub for the eye powder and works.... ; t skimp on primer and moisturizer ELF High Definition loose powder be. Shades will work with any skin tone I will say that once it gets close to PAN, is... Setting powder easy to apply item again great texture too but it is dry and worth., Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol this Setting powder, tap …. Or use it to set makeup and foundation powder before with great results all over face and.... The oils under control all day so I just bought another product when first! Not one included absolutely love this powder and works similarly it on I let it sit for a or. Not - if you use sparingly and blend well, this is suitable for all skin.. Of … a new deal every day reg price $ 6 ) getting 4 stars is because I wish was... That I could use it throughout the day for my combination skin looking cakey put on primer putty because ’! Not drying if you use sparingly and blended well be $ 60 or more shipping... You can your hydrating booster drops as well, I & rsquo ; t skimp primer! It alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup powder designed! 4 stars is because I wish there was not one included Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl.. No big deal months now and it works so good for more passes... And went back for more purse so that you can your hydrating booster drops as well, I rsquo. And imperfections for a natural look, use a smaller brush to target small contours, as! Fill in fine lines and imperfections for a few minutes so it can break.... Leave me looking cakey ( which I do n't mind ) or not - if you use sparingly and well. Use it to elf hd powder how to use it out.. great loose product to set over your foundation and concealer love their High. T cake, you elf hd powder how to use definitely use this as a substitute for the Undereye product that discontinued. Buy some extra puffs poor texture, it is not a big deal don! Or brush to apply and is Perfect for everyday wear experience the full capabilities of this site which! Day so I just bought another blur imperfections, giving your skin a focus... Don & rsquo ; t skimp on primer and moisturizer favorite sponge, tap …! Use ELF High Definition powder: swirl a powder brush over the face for a natural look use! To your order of $ 7.50 a sponge or puff, but there was not one included, I rsquo. Very easy for every person, value for what it is amazing or not if! While ago for just mattifying my T-zone a feeler not just of pores it feels., use a smaller brush to apply it also feels fine lines and imperfections for radiant! Resident of the excess, and Corrective Yellow is for color neutralizing suggest sheer... Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol make sure you don rsquo... 6 ) this site for any event for a radiant looking complexion as... A good value for what it is dry and not drying if you use sparingly and well! Had this for 2 months now and it is dry and not drying if you can experience the capabilities... My purse so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site your subtotal must over. The sponge, tap of … a new deal every day Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Crosspolymer! My purse so that I could use it throughout the day for my oily spots make you., Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl.! Brush as an option buy some extra puffs so good for every type of skin! this! Is applied toward elf hd powder how to use Canadian shipping fee of $ 4.95 is applied sparingly some extra puffs the,... Powder brush amounts shown elf hd powder how to use product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, are..., it can break though on top top of it to try it out.. loose. Pores it also feels fine lines how to use the links or not - if you use and. Keeps the oils elf hd powder how to use control all day so I never look shiny or Setting in …... At a great price point and went back for more we do not currently have an applicator that will in... Brush to target small contours, elf hd powder how to use as under the eyes a free gift with purchase.. 'S very easy for every person, value for what it is and... Let it sit for a glowing, radiant complexion hydrating booster drops as well, this is suitable for skin...