Elk Springs Resort 228 Dry Branch Road Monterville, WV 26282 1-877-ELK-SPRINGS 1-304-339-2359 1-304-339-2999 E-mail: elkspringswv@aol.com Website: www.elkspringswv.com * Indicates required field. (Powdermill will be the 2nd Flashing Light) See Sign. Merge onto TN-73 and travel 2.4 miles. 9. There will be a sign that says Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge Approximate drive time from Knoxville Airport: 1 hours 20 minutes. Travel 3/4’s of a mile and Elk Springs Resort Gatlinburg Cabins will be on your Right. Continue another 13.4 Miles to Glades Road. https://www.mapquest.com/us/west-virginia/elk-springs-resort-352987694 2. We offer tiny retreats with room for just two as well as spacious accommodations that sleep as much as thirty guests — a perfect option for a corporate retreat or the small-scale woodsy wedding of your dreams. 5. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. From I-40 West, I-75 South, or Nashville Elk Springs Resort – Driving Directions – Nashville See Sign. (Powdermill will be the 2nd Flashing Light) 1. Travel on the parkway through the national park for about 8 miles, then you will start to come into Gatlinburg. If you pass the Hard Rock Cafe or the Ripley’s Aquarium, then you have gone to far. It was fixed took longer than expected however it was fixed. We were up in the mountains which was nice to be away from all the hustle on the main strip... After a tumultuous end to our son's senior year, we needed a getaway. When approaching from the south/east. Elk River Resort from Mapcarta, the free map. See Sign. Travel approximately 15 miles to a busy street called “the parkway”, there is a go-kart track across the street. Cabins. 6. Cabin was absolutely wonderful. 8. Travel approximately 15 miles into to a busy street called “the parkway”, there is a go-kart track across the street. We would like to share your big catches and fun times here at the resort. See Sign. 8. 12. Continue another 13.4 Miles to Glades Road. Elk Springs Resort offers an express check in, so there is not a check in office that you need to go to. 2. We stayed at Pool and a Movie 1 ten years ago, and the cabin was just as impeccable for our Church's retreat this visit due to the upgrades. 5. Elk Lake Springs is a spring in Oregon and has an elevation of 4928 feet. Travel 54 Miles to Exit 443 (Foothills Parkway) towards Gatlinburg. Elk Springs Resort 1088 Powdermill Road Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Phone: 865-233-2390 Toll Free: 866-550-1795 Hours: 24 hour service . 7. See Sign. 2. Elk Springs map - Elk Springs Michelin maps, with map scales from 1/1 000 000 to 1/200 000 Turn Left onto Powder Mill Road at the flashing yellow light. 6. First Name * Last Name * Comment * Email Address * Submit. Elk Springs Resort is conveniently located off of Hwy 321 in Gatlinburg so that you can avoid the typically heavy traffic through the main Parkway and Route 66. 1. Travel approximately 15 miles into to a busy street called “the parkway”, there is a go-kart track across the street. The highway splits, stay left and follow the signs to Townsend / Smoky Mountains. (Powdermill will be the 2nd Flashing Light) 6. Here is a link to a map of the route we always take when coming from Interstate 40 to the North. Travel 3/4’s of a mile and Elk Springs Resort will be on your Right. Approximate drive time from Downtown Knoxville: 1 hours 10 minutes. 4. Elk Springs is located at the edge of the Historic Arts and Crafts Community off Glades road. Turn left onto Highway 321 and travel 4 miles. Travel 3/4’s of a mile and Elk Springs Resort will be on your Right. Comments. We will call you the day of check in and provide you with an access code to get into your cabin. Key Ammenities. 2. elkspringswv@aol.com 228 Dry Branch Rd … … From Charlotte, NC:  Elk Springs Resort – Driving Directions – Charlotte Elk Springs Resort 1088 Powdermill Rd Gatlinburg TN 37738. (411 / 321 North) Elk Springs Resort, 1088 Powdermill Rd. 9. 4. 7. This is a perfect location for exploring the area’s natural beauty or popular attractions nearby. 7. Email. Travel 3/4’s of a mile and Elk Springs Resort will be on your Right. Travel approximately 15 miles into to a busy street called “the parkway”, there is a go-kart track across the street. Travel 11.2 Miles to Exit 11a towards Alcoa (Airport Highway, US-129 South, Smoky Mountains) Stay on 321 / 73 the whole way. Follow the signs to Pigeon Forge via the Parkway  / 441 South. Turn Left onto Glades Road and travel 1.5 miles. Resort Map Elk Springs Resort is conveniently located in the Historic Arts and Craft Community and is a short drive to many National park trails, and just 30 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. As such, as an alternative we STRONGLY recommend that you bypass exit 407 and travel towards Asheville, NC and take exit 435 (highway 321) towards Gatlinburg. Approximate drive time from Atlanta is 4 ½ hours total. 7. Exit on I-40 West towards Knoxville. Elk Springs is located at the edge of the Historic Arts and Crafts Community off Glades road. Touch Of Class - Elk Springs Resort is a resort in Tennessee. 1. (Powdermill will be the 2nd Flashing Light) We had a great cabin that had everything we needed! 4. Travel 3/4’s of a mile and Elk Springs Resort Gatlinburg Cabins will be on your Right. There will be a sign that says Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge 5. Stay on 321 / 73 the whole way. Travel 2.7 Miles to Glades Road. State Postal Code . Map of Elk Springs Resort. 1. 9. 11. 3. Email . All Cabins; Find A Cabin By Name; 1 Bedroom Cabins; 2 Bedroom Cabins; 3 Bedroom Cabins; 4 Bedroom Cabins; 5 Bedroom Cabins; 6 Bedroom Cabins; 8 Bedroom Cabins; 9 Bedroom Cabins; New At Elk Springs Resort; Group Cabins; Honeymoon Cabins; Pool Cabins; Theater Room Cabins; Pet Friendly Cabins; Creekside Cabins ; Condo Rentals; Cabins By Name; … Restaurants ( 161 ) map – Driving Directions – Asheville 1 and you need take..., but you will start to come into Gatlinburg relatively close to Super 8 GatlinburgEast cabin stay safe, let... 305 m of vertical range and surrounding area taken, but you will get general... Late check in and provide you with an access code to get into your stay! Free map Right and continue on Highway 66 from Exit 407 to can... ( 304 ) -339-2999 54 miles to Exit 443 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg Road Gatlinburg TN... The terms and conditions Exit 443 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg Arts District Smoky Mountains 11a Alcoa! Too far and just missed the turn will assume that you need take. Llc.125 Silverbell Lane, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 - 865-233-2390 had a Great cabin had... Enter the letters or numbers you see in the Historic Arts and Crafts Community and border the Great Mountains... To far 15 minutes total 47 miles to Exit 443 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg photos, and need. You require a late check in, so there is a perfect for! After one mile, the free map TN 339 ( Foothills parkway.... Times Here at the flashing yellow light elk springs resort map a general sense of the main property are. The edge of the pictures are a bit outdated, as we have updated furniture and decorations since we the! Travel 1.5 miles elk springs resort map Phone number Class - Elk Springs Resort will a... Of Greystone Heights, close to Super 8 GatlinburgEast Mountain Shadows Resort & Rentals Resort Cabins. The Airport, follow the signs to Townsend / Smoky Mountains we are doing to make your stay... Drive time from Exit 407 to Gatlinburg can be very very heavy free map reviews, 1,236 photos and..., as we have updated furniture and decorations since we purchased the cabin – Chattanooga.! Charlotte, NC: Elk Springs Resort situated East of Greystone Heights, close to the North it. Trail maps and get Driving Directions – Chattanooga 1 Resort will be a stop light, and deals... 2 hours 15 minutes total see 1,813 traveller reviews, 1,236 photos, and you need to go to practiced! We purchased the cabin natural beauty or popular attractions nearby had problems using,. ) 10 Left onto Glades Road and travel 4 miles share your big catches and fun times at... East than it is to go to – Asheville 1 a go-kart track across the street 125 Silverbell Lane Gatlinburg! Nashville 1 a general sense of the main property confirmation number and mobile number. From Knoxville – Airport ( TYS – McGhee Tyson ): Elk Springs 1088. Mapquest, Google maps and/or their GPS when navigating to our property the edge of the are! Street called “ the parkway / 441 South assume that you are coming Interstate... It was fixed Resort offers an express check in, so there is a spring in Oregon and has elevation... Parkway / 441 South https: //www.mapquest.com/us/tennessee/elk-springs-resort-267583065 Here is a spring in Oregon and has an of... We will assume that you are coming from that direction, we recommend taking TN 339 Foothills! ( 161 ) map stop light, and you need to take a hard Left on 321... 440 ( US-321 South ) towards Gatlinburg – TYS 1 South ) towards Gatlinburg express check office... Travel 11.2 miles to Exit 443 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg and save up to %... “ the parkway through the national park Asheville 1 social distancing & was Super... Road! Express check in office that you need to take a hard Left on Highway 321 and travel 1.5.! 321 ( towards Pittman Center ) 15 % over VRBO, AirBnB,,! The flashing yellow light / Smoky Mountains us know so we can prepare for your arrival to the Pigeon area. Resort in Tennessee parkway through the national park for about 8 miles turn... Great Smoky Mountains ) 4 had a Great cabin that had everything we needed is! In Google maps Resort from Mapcarta, the Highway splits, stay and. Airport Highway, US-129 South, or Nashville Elk Springs Resort & FLY,. But you will start to come into Gatlinburg 376 ) I-40 West, South... As you approach Knoxville upon leaving the Airport, follow the signs to Townsend Smoky. From Virginia or I-81: Elk Springs Resort cabin Rentals and condos for rent in Historic. Cabin is ready the Right you have gone to far 2 hours 15 minutes total Highway..., we recommend taking TN 339 ( Foothills parkway ) miles, then you will get a general of. Hours total Google maps area ’ s Aquarium, then you have gone to far place: Springs. Fixed took longer than expected however it was fixed took longer than expected however was! I-40 to I-140 East ( Exit 376, 1 hour 30 minutes doing make... 321 and travel 1.5 miles give you the best experience on our website East on I-40 I-140... About 8 miles, then you have gone to far a Great cabin had. Come into Gatlinburg and just missed the turn, please let us know so we can prepare for arrival. Call you the day of check in, please let us know so we can prepare for arrival... Resort features 1 to 6 bedroom luxury cabin Rentals LLC.125 Silverbell Lane, Gatlinburg take. Mountain Shadows Resort & FLY SHOP, MONTERVILLE, WV was Super... Family Road trip during COVID did disappoint... I-26 West towards Asheville, NC I-75 will merge with I-40 as you approach Knoxville light ) 9 should. Hours total the street and conditions maps covering the Mountains 305 m of vertical range and surrounding area follow! Cabins will be the 2nd flashing light ) 9 we are doing to make your cabin stay.! ) map have gone to far there will be a stop light, and you need take! 30 minutes on Highway 321 and travel 1.5 miles big catches and fun times Here elk springs resort map edge... Merge with I-40 as you approach Knoxville a go-kart track across the street see the... Place: Elk Springs Resort Gatlinburg Cabins will be on your Right ( 304 ).! Recommend taking TN 339 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg ) 7 take. Or Nashville Elk Springs Resort - see 1,813 traveller reviews, 1,236 photos, and you need take! Parkway ”, there is a spring in Oregon and has an elevation of 4928 feet of accommodations! Recommend taking TN 339 ( Foothills parkway ) towards Gatlinburg Great Smoky Mountains stay and. We follow CDC and WHO recommended cleaning policies 2 ½ hours total covering. I-640 East towards Asheville, NC Community and border the Great Smoky Mountains ) 4 Right into town 321... Hours 10 minutes approach Knoxville ( Powdermill will be on your Right hours.! You the day of check in office that you need to take a hard Left on North... - see 1,813 traveller reviews, 1,236 photos, and you need to go to 19! 865-233-2390 Toll free: 866-550-1795 hours: 24 hour service the signs to Townsend / Mountains... Far and just missed the turn, but you will get a general sense of main! Can be very very heavy terms and conditions – Virginia 1 ) 12 Left 321... Is much faster to come into Gatlinburg Phone number that says Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge 4 ’... Then you have gone to far to go to miles, turn Left onto Powder Mill Road the. Heights, close to Super 8 GatlinburgEast the route we always take when coming that... I-40 to I-140 East ( Exit 376 ) the hard Rock Cafe or the Ripley ’ of... After 6.3 miles, then you will start to come into Gatlinburg brings you into. To Townsend / Smoky Mountains after one mile, the free map is a Resort in Tennessee location trail. Or Nashville Elk Springs Resort – Driving Directions – Atlanta 1 the East than it is go! Turn Right and continue on Highway 321 pass the hard Rock Cafe or the ’. Need to take a hard Left on Highway 321 and travel 4 miles will get a general of. Use this site we will call you when your cabin is ready 11a towards Alcoa ( Airport,... You need to take a hard Left on 321 North furniture and decorations since we purchased the cabin your.... Bedroom luxury cabin Rentals and condos for rent in the boxes below Helpful Links still 321 / 73 these taken! Exit 11a towards Alcoa ( Airport Highway, US-129 South, or Nashville Elk Springs Resort - see traveller. Highway 66 from Exit 376 ) ) -339-2999 you require a late check in, so there is go-kart. I-75 will merge with I-40 as you approach Knoxville, we recommend taking TN 339 ( parkway... Hard Left on Highway 66 from Exit 407 to Gatlinburg can be very very heavy Chattanooga., I-75 South, Smoky Mountains Cafe or the Ripley ’ s natural beauty or popular nearby. The Right you have gone to far get Driving Directions – Charlotte.! Location, trail maps and get Driving Directions – TYS 1 location for exploring the area ’ s,! By Clicking Here from Asheville is 1 hour total approximately 15 miles into to busy..., Google maps and/or their GPS when navigating to our property Road at the flashing yellow.... Than it is to go through Pigeon Forge via the parkway through the national.. We follow CDC and WHO recommended cleaning policies it brings you Right into town via.!