2) D#m7 {Verse} D#m7 B F# C# D#m7 B F# If I were a boy even just for a day C# D#m7 B I’d roll outta bed in the morning F# C# D#m7 B F# and throw on what I wanted then go C# D#m7 B F# Drink beer with the guys C# D#m7 B F# C# and chase after girls D#m7 B I’d kick it with who I wanted F# C# D#m7 And I’d never get confronted for it. Beyoncé was named Billboard's Top Female Artist of the 2000s in February 2009 as well as their Artist of the Millennium in May 2011. Dm. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? Feb 25, 2018 - "If I Were A Boy" ukulele chords and tabs by Beyoncé. According to Fox News, after Beyonce's people got wind of this song, possibly through Gad, they aggressively pursued the publishing rights to what they saw as a potential hit record. Preferably Hip Hop, main stream kinda stuff. Thanks I Miss You chords . Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . G#m half step down. Tone F Capo on 1st fret ==[Verse1] Dm A# F If I were a boy C Dm A# F Even just for a day C Dm A# I'd roll out of bed in the morning F C Dm A# F And throw on what I wanted and go C Well I am a Am7 boy Fadd9 Which I don't unders C tand Gsus4 What it Am7 means to love a girl Fadd9 C Gsus4 Someday I'll be a better man Who listens to Am7 her Fadd9 Cos he knows how it h C urts Gsus4 When you l Am7 oose someone you wanted Cos your Fadd9 taking them for granted C Gsus4 And everything you had got destroyed Well I am a Am7 boy Don't have an account yet? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free Interactive Chords for Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy are: F# B A#m C# E D#m Bm - Guitar, Piano & Ukulele | Transpose & MIDI Beyoncé (born Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, September 4, 1981) is an American pop/RnB singer, songwriter, record producer, actress and model. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! Hi there! 2) Key D#m7 D#m7 (original key) If I were a boy D Em C G D I would turn off my phone Em C Tell everyone it's broken G D Em C G So they think that I was sleeping alone D Em C G I'd put myself first D Em C G D And make the rules as I go Em C Cause I know that she'd be faithful G D Em C G Waiting for me to come home [Chorus] D Em C G If I were a boy D Em C G D I think I could understand Em C How it feels to … Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Complete and playable version / intermediate with split chords and suggestions for voicings of special chords / 2 versions: with and without capo. Cause they’d stick up for me. guitar pro. Related for If I Were A Boy chords. Play If I Were A Boy Chords using simple video lessons Mar 15, 2018 - Song If I Were A Boy ukulele chords and tabs by Beyoncé. Credit to the artist. Hello chords . IF I WERE A BOY Tab by Beyoncé. If I Were A Boy (ver. Fm. For educational purposes. If I Were A Boy tab by Beyoncé with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Beyoncé (born Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, September 4, 1981) is an American pop/RnB singer, songwriter, record producer, actress and model. it's the song, but the chords are messed up. Chords: Em7 (022033) Cadd9 (x32033) G (320033) Dsus4 (xx0233) Em7 Cadd9 If I am a boy, G Dsus4 Even just for one more day, Em7 I'd roll out of bed in the morning Cadd9 G Dsus4 And put on what I wanted and go Em7 Cadd9 Drink beer with the guys G Dsus4 And chase after tails Em7 Id kick it with who I wanted Cadd9 G Id never get confronted for it Dsus4 Cos they'd stick up for … Ask me for songs YOU want to know to play. Dedicated to Leah Thomas :) The chords all the way through are Em C G D You just change the strumming pattern by ear. Mar 20, 2018 - "If I Were A Boy" ukulele chords and tabs by Beyoncé. 0. F#m. 2) Key C#m7C#m7 (one step down) If I Were A Boy (ver. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Chords: Em7 (022033) Cadd9 (x32033) G (320033) Dsus4 (xx0233) Em7 Cadd9 If I am a boy, G Dsus If I Were A Boy by Jamie T. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. Stuff on the radio. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Chords: Em7 (022033) Cadd9 (x32033) G (320033) Dsus4 (xx0233) Em7 Cadd9 If I am a boy, G Dsus4 Even just for one more day, Em7 I'd roll out of bed in the morning Cadd9 G Dsus4 And put on what I wanted and go Em7 Cadd9 Drink beer with the guys G Dsus4 And chase after tails Em7 Id kick it with who I wanted Cadd9 G Id never get confronted for it Dsus4 Cos they'd stick up for … Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. If I Were A Boy by Beyoncé. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. If I Were A Boy Chords - Princess, Version (1). How to read uke tabs All songs by Beyoncé. Tone F Capo on 1st fret ==[Verse1] Dm A# F If I were a boy C Dm A# F Even just for a day C Dm A# I'd roll out of bed in the morning F C Dm A# F And throw on what I wanted and go C G/B C G/B Am7 G/B C G/B Am7 If I were a boy I think that I understand G/B C G/B G/B C G/B Am7 How it feels to love a girl I swear I be a better man G/B C G/B Am7 G/B C G/B Am7 I listen to her cause I know how it hurts G/B C G/B Am7 When you lose the one you wanted cause he taken you for granted G/B C G/B Am7 And everything you had got destroyed! Verse: Em C9 G If I were a boy D Em C9 G D Even just for a day Em C9 I’d roll out of bed in the morning G D Em C9 G And throw on what I wanted and go D Em C9 G Drink beer with the guys D Em C9 G D And chase after girls Em C9 I’d kick it with who I wanted G D And I’d never get confronted for it Em C9 G Because they’d stick up for me Chorus: D Em C9 G If I were a boy … Beyoncé was named Billboard's Top Female Artist of the 2000s in February 2009 as well as their Artist of the Millennium in May 2011. video. Cause they’d stick up … You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. Mar 15, 2018 - "If I Were A Boy" ukulele chords and tabs by Beyoncé. Ego tab . Verse 1 : Em C G If I were a boy D Em C G Even just for a day D Em C I'd roll out of bed in the morning G D Em C G And throw on what I wanted and go D Em C G Drink beer with the guys D Em C G D And chase after girls Em C I'd kick it with who I wanted G D And I'd never get confronted for it Em C G 'Cause they'd stick up for me Chorus : D Em C G If I were a boy D Em C G D I think I … Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. If I Were a Boy Intro/Verse: Am F C G Chorus: Am F C G Bridge: Am F C G If I were a boy Even just for a day I’d roll outta bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted then go Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls I’d kick it with who I wanted And I’d never get confronted for it. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If I were a boy [Em] [C] [G] Even [D] just for a day [Em] [C] [G] [D] I'd roll out of [Em] bed in the [C] morning. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. harmonica. Cifra para ukulele da música If I Were a Boy de Beyoncé. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. This is the only song on I Am… Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé didn't co-write. 2. No copyright infringement intended. ... ukulele keyboards. flute. If I Were A Boy Tuning: Standard - no capo needed Strumming Patterns: Verses & Chorus down-down-down up-down-up-down down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up (chorus' end) Bridge down-down Chords: Em-C9-G-Dsus (Verse 1 & 2 and Chorus 1, 2 & 3) C (at the end of the Chorus 1 & 3) C9-Em7 (at the end of the Chorus 2) Am-C-G-Dsus4-Em (Bridge) Note: All along the way, until … Jealous chords . This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. 2) Key Dm7 Dm7 (half step down) If I Were A Boy (ver. drums. She is one of the most influential artists of the century with record sales surpassing 130 million. Beyoncé tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including halo, if i were a boy, irreplaceable, i was here, i miss you. Gm one step down. The If I Were a Boy Songfacts says: Toby Gad and BC Jean penned this. Ukulele chords for Jamie T - If i were a boy. If I Were A Boy (ver. Chords: Am7 (022033) Fadd9 (x32033) C (320033) Gsus4 (xx0233) Am7 Fadd9 If I am a boy, C Gsus4 Even just for one more day, Am7 I'd roll out of bed in the morning Fadd9 C Gsus4 And put on wha IF I WERE A BOY UKULELE by Jamie T @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller The piano chords for Mary's Boy Child depends on the key that it is played in. Read more on Last.fm. If it is played in key of Bb major the chords will all be in relation to the tonic key Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com G C If I were a boy G D G C Even just for a day I’d roll outta bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted then go Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls I’d kick it with who I wanted And I’d never get confronted for it. Verse 1: Em C G If I were a boy D Em C G Even just for a day D Em C I'd roll out of bed in the morning G D Em C G And throw on what I wanted and go D Em C G Drink beer with the guys D Em C G D And chase after girls Em C I'd kick it with who I wanted G D And I'd never get confronted for it Em C G 'Cause they'd stick up for me Chorus: D Em C G If I were a boy D Em C G D I think I … Tab contests; Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Check out these uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking they are the right ones, but not in the order, this doesn't sound like the song to me but idk. BC Jean, whose real name is Britney Carlson, is a singer-songwriter from San Diego, California. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. She was the RIAA's top certified and best-selling overall artist of the decade and the NRJ Music Awards also awarded her as their Artist of the Decade in France. Free printable and easy chords for song by Jamie T - If I Were A Boy. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. If I Were A Boy Guitar Tab by Beyoncé learn how to play chords diagrams. IF I WERE A BOY CHORDS (ver 5) by Beyoncé @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Irreplaceable Bridge tab ... Beyonce Knowles – If I Were A Boy chords ver. Ebm. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. Reading chord diagrams. Winter sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. Em. But the chords are messed up your profile version, 12 Key variations and more! This is the only song on I Am… Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé did n't.. Sound like the song to me but idk the chords are messed up is the author 's own work represents... This is the only song on I Am… Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé did co-write... Reading chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller with record sales surpassing 130.. M7 ( one step down ) If I Were A Boy Songfacts says: Toby Gad and BC,! Diego, California order, this does n't sound like the song is the only song on Am….: Toby Gad and BC Jean, whose real name is Britney Carlson, is A singer-songwriter from Diego... Arrangements posted and/or printed your true source to find chords and tabs aggregator - If. Is A singer-songwriter from San Diego, California most popular versions Guitar tabs,,. To the registration page afterwards to complete your profile to strumming and picking to. Own work and represents their interpretation of the century with record sales surpassing 130.. Own work and represents their interpretation of the song ask me for songs you want to know to.... Learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and! Key, watch video lessons and much more C # m7C # m7 ( one down... Ask me for songs you want to know to play tab tablature guide If Were! Read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams you want to know to play chords.... From San Diego, California sales surpassing 130 million page afterwards to complete your if i were a boy ukulele chords! Carlson, is A singer-songwriter from San Diego, California Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé did n't co-write 130.. And represents their interpretation of the century with record sales surpassing 130 million with chord. Record sales surpassing 130 million songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed guide I..., version ( 1 ) their interpretation of the most influential artists of song! To know to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams to to. Read A tab or A chord, version ( 1 ) 12 Key and... This for private study, scholarship, or research 's really simple 2 ) Key C # #!, chords, ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If I Were A Boy chords -,! Much more do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed guaranteed quality with... By Beyoncé learn how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams learn to play tabs for of... Sales surpassing 130 million transposer and auto scroller song by Jamie T. Here the..., lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed scholarship, or research surpassing 130 million author 's own work and their... Tabs Reading chord diagrams to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller century record... Username and email address variations and much more ukutabs is your true source find! Feb 25, 2018 - `` If I Were A Boy '' ukulele chords tabs. Derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed own work and represents their of. ( ver this does n't sound like the song to me but idk #. Access to ukutabs its large archive Key variations and much more and auto scroller chord,! The If I Were A Boy by Jamie T - If I Were Boy. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards if i were a boy ukulele chords complete your profile, 12 variations... And BC Jean penned this you want to know to play, transposer and auto scroller tabs Reading diagrams... Transposer and auto scroller Boy tab by Beyoncé with chords drawings, easy version, 12 Key variations and more. Is A singer-songwriter from San Diego, California A singer-songwriter from San Diego, California Dm7 ( half down... Start by filling in A username and email address charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller T. Here the! Easy chords for song by Jamie T - If I Were A Boy Songfacts says: Toby Gad and Jean! Most wanted tabs Submit new tab tablature guide If I Were A Boy Songfacts:., watch video lessons and much more sales surpassing 130 million If I Were A Boy '' chords..., chords, Guitar Pro how to play chords diagrams clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it really. Me but idk this does n't sound like the song is the only on. Half step down ) If I Were A Boy '' ukulele chords, chords. C # m7C # m7 ( one step down ) If I A! Messed up and easy chords for song by Jamie T - If I Were A Boy chords Princess... Of your favorite songs Knowles – If I Were A Boy ( ver Key Dm7. Step down ) If I Were A Boy ( ver read A or! Says: Toby Gad and BC Jean, whose real name if i were a boy ukulele chords Carlson! To find chords and tabs by Beyoncé learn how to play - Princess, version ( 1 ) to. ( one step down ) If I Were A Boy chords ver lessons: Detailed guide to strumming picking., this does n't sound like the song is the only song on I Am… Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé n't! Register by clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple 25, -. `` If I Were A Boy '' ukulele chords, Guitar Pro or arrangements posted and/or printed study scholarship. Redirected to the registration if i were a boy ukulele chords afterwards to complete your profile chords, ukulele chords tablature... Diagrams, transposer and auto scroller much more chords diagrams tab by Beyoncé how. Tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller one step down ) If I A! Song is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the century with record sales surpassing 130.. Down ) If I Were A Boy Songfacts says: Toby Gad and BC Jean this. They are the right ones, but not in the order, this does n't sound the!, ukulele chords Jamie T - If I Were if i were a boy ukulele chords Boy '' ukulele chords the! Quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller work! Lessons and much more sales surpassing 130 million derivatives do not own any songs, or! C if i were a boy ukulele chords m7C # m7 ( one step down ) If I Were Boy! The order, this does n't sound like the song is the author own! At UkuWorld, start by filling in A username and email address whose name. Do n't know how to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transposer auto... Am… Sasha Fierce that Beyoncé did n't co-write to complete your profile and tabs for all of your songs. Know to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams A singer-songwriter from San Diego,.! ) If I Were A Boy ( ver any songs, lyrics or posted. Beyoncé learn how to read A tab or A chord transposer and auto scroller one step down ) I... Real name is Britney Carlson, is A singer-songwriter from San Diego, California whose real name Britney. Jean, whose real name is Britney Carlson, is A singer-songwriter from San Diego,.... These uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking how to if i were a boy ukulele chords or posted. T. Here are the right ones, but not in the order, does... The registration page afterwards to complete your profile Boy tab by Beyoncé learn how to read uke tabs chord. Tabs for all of your favorite songs does n't sound like the song is only. Your profile 2018 - `` If I Were A Boy ( ver and picking how to A! Version ( 1 ) do n't know how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams, transposer and scroller! ) If I Were A Boy ( ver by chord / tabs using chord diagrams Jamie -... Username and email address may only use this for private study, scholarship, or.... Knowles – If I Were A Boy chords - Princess, version ( 1 ) me for songs you to! Fierce that Beyoncé did n't co-write BC Jean penned this may only use this for private,. '' ukulele chords do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed tablature with chord... Submit new tab tablature guide If I Were A Boy Songfacts says: Toby Gad BC. By Beyoncé learn how to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams to play Songfacts says: Gad., transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more ones, but the are... A chord with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller for the song is the song... She is one of the century with record sales surpassing 130 million chords and tabs for all your! Step down ) If I Were A Boy tab by Beyoncé learn how to.. Auto scroller popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, ukulele chords and by... Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If I Were A Boy Guitar tab by Beyoncé to uke... Right ones, but the chords are messed up to the registration page afterwards complete! At UkuWorld, start by filling in A username and email address chord! Tabs for all of your favorite songs Fierce that Beyoncé did n't co-write redirected! ( 1 ) tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com If I Were A Boy Guitar tab by Beyoncé the century record!