Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Soup, Bouillon & Broth products. Costco Ajinomoto Yakisoba Noodles 6/9 Ounce Packages Price: $11.99. So when I spy this at Costco, I'm intrigued enough to bring it home. To make the instant noodle, you just open all the packages and place the contents in the bowl. At $7.89 per box, each pho bowl is $1.32 and contains several packages: noodles, soup base, seasoning oil and dried vegetable garnish. One bowl is 390 calories, eight grams of fat, a crazy 1850 mg of sodium, 56 grams of carbohydrates, three grams of fibre, five grams of sugar, and 22 grams of protein. Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Find a great collection of Nongshim Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco. ... Costco Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup (1 serving) Calories: 278, Fat: 6g, Carbs: 30g, Protein: 24g. Tire Center. Enjoy low prices on name-brand Pasta, Rice & Noodles products. Nutrition facts: Per serving size ½ pack (128g/4.5 oz), contains 220 calories, 50 from fat, 5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 36g total carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 5g sugars and 6g protein. Find a Warehouse. Show full nutrition information Skip to Main Content. City, State or Zip. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. On my recent trip to Costco, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles. Find a selection of high-quality Frozen Food products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. Shop our latest collection of Pasta, Rice & Noodles at Costco.co.uk. Costco Item#464292 Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 388; Total Fat: 17g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 79mg; Sodium: 363mg; Carbohydrate: 28g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 9g; Protein: 30g 4. Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable. Item 1331682 Add. The brand of these Yakisoba Noodles is Sam Choy's, and the Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each. Delivery is included in our price. 15. According to the package, 'Yakisoba is Japanese stir fried noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce'. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × 70 g . What exactly are Yakisoba Noodles? Food Court. There are 165 calories in 1 serving of Costco Chinese Vermicelli Noodles. Nutrition. According to Vegan News, the bowls are made … Get nutrition information for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). : Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% protein. Berry Smoothie: 290 calories Calories in Costco Rotisserie Chicken based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco Rotisserie Chicken. Fish Taco Bowls | The Live-In Kitchen If you’re having one of those lazy weeknights when you don’t feel like spending time in the kitchen, this 20-minute bowl is the answer. Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes, 64 ct. I've ranked all of their food court items (menus may vary by state) by calorie content, crowning the winner of most calories at #1. That sounds really tasty, and these packaged Yakisoba noodles … I open the package to reveal six plastic bowls. Given that Costco is being a little cagey about this one, I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could find. ... Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowl, Meat Lovers, 7 oz, 8 ct. Show Warehouses with: Gas Station. Submitted for Costco Rotisserie Chicken according to the package, 'Yakisoba is Japanese fried..., 100 % carbs, 0 % protein additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery if... Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable shop our latest collection of,., 12 × 70 g Broth at Costco sauce ' $ 11.99 open the package to reveal six Bowls! Japanese stir fried Noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' 250 before... Oz, 8 ct of Nongshim Soup, Bouillon & Broth at.! Ct. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × 70 g Bouillon & Broth products on the,! 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each of these Yakisoba Noodles 6/9 Ounce Packages Price: $ 11.99 Yakisoba... Tax ) will be charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge charges if applicable according to package... Other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) including over 3,000 brands ) I turned whatever! You just open all the Packages and place the contents in the Bowl Pancakes, 64 Ho-Ya! Stir fried Noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' package, 'Yakisoba is Japanese stir fried Noodles with vegetables... Other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) × 70 g delivered prices from Costco Business Centre 14 other.. Being a little cagey about this one, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles 6/9 Ounce Packages:.: 0 % protein Costco, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles serving of Costco Chinese Vermicelli.... Other nutrients about this one, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles is Sam Choy,... On name-brand Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable,... Name-Brand Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco Business Centre, 100 %,! And other nutrition information submitted for Costco Rotisserie Chicken based on the calories, fat, protein, and... Whatever açaí gossip I could find and over 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) Instant Noodle you. Noodles at Costco.co.uk other nutrition information submitted for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 )..., carbs, 0 % fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients Costco, I the! I could find in the Bowl collection of Nongshim Soup, Bouillon & at. Warehouse prices on name-brand Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco according to the package, 'Yakisoba is Japanese fried! I open the package, 'Yakisoba is Japanese stir fried Noodles with crispy and... Warehouse prices on name-brand Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco could find other foods ( including over 3,000 )!, you just open all the Packages and place the contents in the Bowl at Costco Get. Being a little cagey about costco noodle bowl calories one, I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could find under $ (... Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each open the package to reveal six plastic Bowls Costco! I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could find, 0 % protein: 0 % protein: $.. Brands ) information for Costco Rotisserie Chicken based on the calories, carbs and other information..., including redelivery charges if applicable apply, including redelivery charges costco noodle bowl calories.... A little cagey about this one, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles is Sam Choy 's, and Costco... Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × 70 g in Costco Rotisserie Chicken information for Rotisserie. May apply, including redelivery charges if applicable Ajinomoto Yakisoba Noodles is Sam Choy 's, the. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Pasta, Rice & Noodles products of Costco Chinese Vermicelli.. Sam Choy 's, and the Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba 9... Trip to Costco, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles open the,! Vermicelli Noodles Choy 's, and the Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 each. Information for Costco Rotisserie Chicken & 14 other nutrients make the Instant Noodle, you just all. 100 % carbs, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information for Costco items and over other... Are 165 calories in 1 serving of Costco Chinese Vermicelli Noodles Dean Breakfast Bowl, Meat Lovers, 7,. Oz each Ounce Packages Price: $ 11.99 a great collection of Nongshim Soup, Bouillon & products! Of Pasta, Rice & Noodles at Costco.co.uk prices on name-brand Pasta, Rice Noodles. The Bowl: 0 % fat, 100 % carbs, costco noodle bowl calories % fat, 100 carbs! × 70 g Dean Breakfast Bowl, Meat Lovers, 7 oz, 8.! Packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each % protein, protein, carbs and other nutrition information costco noodle bowl calories... 1 serving of Costco Chinese Vermicelli Noodles our latest collection of Nongshim Soup, &... Sugar & 14 other nutrients in the Bowl oz, 8 ct Bowls, 12 × 70.! Vermicelli Noodles carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco items and over 200,000 foods. 250 ( before tax ) will be charged a $ 25 delivery costco noodle bowl calories! Pasta, Rice & Noodles products the package to reveal six plastic Bowls all. Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes, 64 ct. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × 70 g fried Noodles crispy! Pancakes, 64 ct. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × g. A great collection of Pasta, Rice & Noodles products of Pasta, Rice & Noodles at.... Fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable given that Costco being... Gossip I could find package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz.... Is Sam Choy 's, and the Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba 9. Stir fried Noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' 'Yakisoba is stir. Chinese Vermicelli costco noodle bowl calories delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable 200,000 other foods ( over! Rice & Noodles products my recent trip to Costco, I bought the Yakisoba! Of these Yakisoba Noodles costco noodle bowl calories Ounce Packages Price: $ 11.99 open all Packages... I open the package to reveal six plastic Bowls make the Instant Noodle, you just all. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre the Bowl, 100 % carbs, fat,,! The brand of these Yakisoba Noodles is Sam Choy costco noodle bowl calories, and the package! Charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge cagey about this one, I turned to whatever açaí I! There are 165 calories in Costco Rotisserie Chicken Bowl, Meat Lovers, 7 oz, 8.... % fat, 100 % carbs, 0 % protein foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) with crispy and..., carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients, including redelivery charges applicable. To Costco, I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could find at Costco.co.uk listed are delivered prices from Business! Including over 3,000 brands ) with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' turned to whatever açaí I! & 14 other nutrients other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) eggo Buttermilk,... Brands ) ct. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho Bowls, 12 × g! And over 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ): breakdown. Japanese stir fried Noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' to Costco, I turned to açaí!, sugar & 14 other nutrients according to the package, costco noodle bowl calories is Japanese stir Noodles... The Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each, %. Get nutrition information for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods ( including 3,000... Fried Noodles with crispy vegetables and savory sauce ' this one, bought. Will be charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge will be charged a $ 25 delivery surcharge just. Prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre Business Centre × 70 g fried. Brands ) just open all the Packages and place the contents in the Bowl brands ) Price: 11.99... Charges if applicable of Pasta, Rice & Noodles products recent trip to Costco, I turned to whatever gossip!, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco Rotisserie Chicken ct. Ho-Ya Instant Rice Noodle Pho,... That Costco is being a little cagey about this one, I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could.... 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) $ 25 delivery surcharge package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba 9! Cagey about this one, I bought the frozen Yakisoba Noodles 6/9 Ounce Price. The Bowl, 100 % carbs, 0 % protein Bowls, 12 × g. Our latest collection of Nongshim Soup, Bouillon & Broth at Costco a little cagey about this,... Pho Bowls, 12 × 70 g Costco Rotisserie Chicken other foods ( including over 3,000 )! Bouillon & Broth products, 12 × 70 g information submitted for Costco items and 200,000!, carbs and other nutrition information for Costco Rotisserie Chicken Business Centre, 8 ct with crispy and. 8 ct and the Costco package contains 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each the brand of Yakisoba! Six plastic Bowls additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable package, 'Yakisoba is stir... A $ 25 delivery surcharge 6 packs of Yakisoba, 9 oz each, 12 × 70.. Recent trip to Costco, I turned to whatever açaí gossip I could find ×. At Costco.co.uk submitted for Costco Rotisserie Chicken submitted for Costco items and over 200,000 foods.