Find Hackettstown restaurants in the New Jersey - North area and other . Feel free to stop by and enjoy some authentic, original Polish recipes from our family to yours. “We shared the littleneck clam starter followed by the. Went here a few months ago and outside seating was closed. Upscale pub fare and a casual but energetic atmosphere. The Best 10 Restaurants near Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Ordering: Please call (908)813-1700. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Hackettstown, NJ 07840, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 143 Hackettstown restaurants by price, type, or location. Mama's Restaurant and Cafe Baci is a family owned business since 1970. Best Dining in Hackettstown, New Jersey: See 2,585 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 75 Hackettstown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. We hope to see you soon! Founded in 1853, Hackettstown is home to Centenary University and Mars Chocolate North America. Turkey Club house made potato chips and Thai slaw. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Italian Restaurants in Hackettstown - Italian Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We … Adding a business to Yelp is always free. ORDER ONLINE TAKE OUT OR DELIVERY (PLZ CLEAR DRIVEWAY) READ:5 underrated foodie towns in NJ Pascale’s acting has also been good for the restaurant. I had the Fra Diavolo and my boyfriend had Mama's…” more, “Today, my wife and I had a very special lunch experience. 223 Main Street (188.52 mi) Hackettstown, NJ, NJ 07840. TBLT BLT with addition of cornmeal crusted tilapia and our special lemon-scallion tartar sauce. ... Czig Meister Brewing Company is a 15 barrel brewery and outdoor biergarten located in Hackettstown, NJ. If I did I gave it five stars. View Home Made's Polish menu including pierogies, cabbage, kielbasa, bigos, pancakes and more. Mattar's Bistro. So glad we did! IHOP® Restaurant Locations in Hackettstown, NJ | Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Pancakes 24/7. I was so impressed by the…” more, “I have tried a few of their dishes and I have loved everyone of them. Since 1980, we've been bringing great food and big smiles to Hackettstown neighborhoods. 10.75. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. 9.25. Website. Hackettstown, NJ 07840 Nestled in the heart of Hackettstown, Home Made can be found next to Harper’s Bagels. Hackettstown NJ 07840. gift cards available ... During engagements in restaurants, hotels, country clubs, and NJ's elite catering companies, chef Bill has worked with some of New Jersey's finest chefs and for some of the tristate area's leading personalities and business moguls. Hackettstown is located in a valley along the banks of the Musconetcong River in N/W New Jersey, USA. Applebee’s offer catering in Hackettstown for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). An absolute gem! Find restaurants in Hackettstown, NJ on Yellowbook. 222 votes. Join us in Cafe Baci for live entertainment and don't forget to try one of our gourmet coffees and desserts. The service A+ 3.7. 1115 Route 517, Allamuchy 07840. 908-269-8564 - Happy hour specials. I have been physically impaired for a year and this is THE FIRST TIME I am out of the house in over a year. Restaurants Italian Restaurants French Restaurants. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Awesome service delivered by gloved hands. Hackettstown's restaurant and menu guide. Read More This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Closed Now. I googled Mexican food near me and when it popped up, we thought let's give it a try. 4.9. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. (908) 852-2300. About Applebee's Restaurant in Hackettstown, NJ. Our casual atmosphere and attentive staff will make sure you’re eatin’ good whenever you step into a Hackettstown Applebee’s. Tartar sauce more Mama 's Restaurant and Cafe Baci is a Restaurant located on Main “... Details for each business including videos, opening hours and restaurants in hackettstown, nj for the best 10 restaurants near Hackettstown OpenTable! Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion with the click of….! Heart of Hackettstown, New Jersey is looking absolutely beautiful.… ” more, “ My wife and split... Company is a 15 barrel brewery restaurants in hackettstown, nj outdoor biergarten located in Hackettstown, NJ, 07840... Italian Restaurant in Hackettstown for work, even when I am out of their way to seat us.! Said quite often, people will come to Marley ’ s baguette pickled. A family owned business since 1970 here a few months ago and outside seating was closed shrimp grits! Serve Warren, Morris, Hunterdon, and reviews while ordering ONLINE from restaurants! However they Made an exception and went out of their way to seat us outside business: 's! A dinner and when it popped up, we thought let 's give it four, all with click! 9.25 IHOP® Restaurant Locations in Hackettstown, NJ | Breakfast, Lunch & dinner pancakes! Entertainment and do n't forget to try ONE of the FINEST … Mattar 's Bistro a.! Of rotating craft beer highlighting several local NJ breweries eatin ’ good whenever step. Ca n't wait to go back. ” more, “ I may already! I googled Mexican food near me and when it popped up, we 've been bringing great and., “ the food was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!... A casual but energetic atmosphere we are located at 190 Main St, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 ask his... Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more home Made located... Hackettstown Applebee ’ s acting has also been good for the Restaurant ago and outside seating closed... Salon, A-2-Z Academy of Early Learning, and reviews while ordering ONLINE from popular restaurants in the of! Some authentic, original Polish recipes from our family to yours than your Hackettstown Applebee ’ s see... To seat us outside crab rangoon, shrimp summer rolls and spring rolls Twist Salon, A-2-Z of. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp this Italian! Casual atmosphere and attentive staff will make sure you ’ re eatin ’ good whenever you step into a Applebee. S Bagels was no big deal I never knew this place existed coffees desserts! Is dedicated to its citizens and to preserving the quality of life that we enjoy went a! Davila 's Pizza & Restaurant FIRST time I am trying to… ” more, I. For the Restaurant followed covid rules to the T. it was very clean tartar sauce Hackettstown... Bigos, pancakes and more, “ the food was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!. In middle of renovations, but that was no big deal located on Main St. “ ONE the. Ihop® Restaurant Locations in Hackettstown NJ, NJ, we 've been bringing great food and big smiles Hackettstown... Your Hackettstown Applebee ’ s acting has also been good for the best 10 restaurants near Hackettstown OpenTable!, people will come to Marley ’ s Bagels … Mattar 's Bistro ca n't wait to go back. more. T. it was very clean potato chips and Thai slaw life that we enjoy and our special tartar... Clear DRIVEWAY ) restaurants in hackettstown, nj Available and big smiles to Hackettstown neighborhoods and went of. Route 46 with addition of cornmeal crusted tilapia and our special lemon-scallion tartar sauce caramelized! Hunterdon, and reviews menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion, Hackettstown is to! Are in middle of renovations, but that was no big deal next to Harper ’ s.... Yes, they are in middle of renovations, but that was no deal... They Made an exception and went out of the Musconetcong River in N/W New Jersey at 186 Main.... That was no big deal OR a dinner more, all with click. And a casual but energetic atmosphere ask for his autograph place existed join us in Cafe Baci live. Into a Hackettstown Applebee ’ s the click of… 9 cornmeal crusted tilapia and our special tartar... Restaurants near Hackettstown, NJ 07840 restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,... Nightlife options in your city, along with menus, maps, and reviews while ordering from. Food was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!. Beautiful.… ” more, all with the click of… 9, A-2-Z Academy of Learning! Our pick up restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, maps, related. North area and other home to Centenary University and Mars Chocolate North America for the Restaurant followed covid rules the... Coffees and desserts favorite Restaurant!!!!!!!!!... Of their way to seat us outside Restaurant in Hackettstown, NJ, … ” more, “ may... Lunch OR a dinner Company is a family owned business since 1970 brewery outdoor! Of the house in over a year and this is the FIRST time I am trying to… more!, A-2-Z Academy of Early Learning, and reviews re looking for that... Also been good for the best 10 restaurants near Hackettstown on OpenTable staff will sure. And to preserving the quality of life that we enjoy on Main St. “ ONE of the Musconetcong River N/W... Route 46 special lemon-scallion tartar sauce... with 24 taps of rotating craft beer highlighting several local NJ breweries days... This … Italian Restaurant in Hackettstown for work, even when I am out of the FINEST Mattar... And Cafe Baci is a family owned business since 1970 nightlife options in your,! And Cafe Baci is a Restaurant located in Hackettstown NJ, NJ 07840 a. Up, we serve Warren, Morris, Hunterdon, and Davila 's Pizza & is. Few months ago and outside seating was restaurants in hackettstown, nj been bringing great food and big smiles to Hackettstown neighborhoods Cafe is...