I entreat you, therefore, to help me in my struggle against the world, the flesh, and the devil. Please help me to love You, others and myself the way You love me.”. 15. Because of his bright countenance, his sanguine and companionable treatment of Tobias, St. Raphael is considered the most sociable of the archangels; it is imagined that he has the best sense of humor and the happiest disposition. Some examples are below. Office Hours. Then say the following prayer three (3) times: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. St Raphael Small Group Recap. If you seek the name of their nature, it is ‘spirit’; if you seek the name of their office, it is ‘angel’: from what they are, ‘spirit’, from what they do, ‘angel. Saint Raphael is the patron saint of Catholic singles, happy meetings & healing. St. Augustine says: “‘Angel’ is the name of their office, not of their nature. All on board were fearing for their lives. Knights of Columbus. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, * as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. O Mother of God, Maria Rosa Mystica, together with Holy St. Raphael, God’s healing Archangel, grant me the grace to have true sorrow for my sins and invoke three (3) times the Holy Name of Jesus before God, to give me comfort in my present illness…. Prayer for Protection From All EvilMost Holy Mother, Queen of the Angels and Archangels, send me your Champion, the Archangel Saint Raphael, let him heal me of all my spiritual and physical ailments in JESUS’ HOLY NAME. Thursday and Friday at 7:15 am at St. Raphael Check parish calendar for altered/additional Mass times on holidays & Holy Days of Obligation. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. He also cured the disjointed thigh Jacob suffered while wrestling with the angel. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women; and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Virgó Sacráta is a Christian mission-driven online resource and shop inspired from the beauty of Catholic faith, tradition, and arts. He is known as the healer. Saint Raphael is also called the Angel of Science and Knowledge. Stories of miracles resulting from Raphael's intervention span the full range of physical healing. I consecrate to you my body and soul, all my work, and my whole life. St. Raphael, the Archangel, arrow and medicine of Divine Love, wound our hearts, we implore you, with the burning love of God and let this wound never heal, so that even in daily life we might always remain upon the path of love and overcome all things through love. * O God, whose only-begotten Son by his life, death and Resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant, we beseech thee, that by meditating upon these mysteries of the most holy rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. favorite prayer. Put all your prayer requests in the comments, let´s pray together for you to invoke the powerful protection and healing of this beloved healing angel. It is said that Raphael delights in bringing health and happiness everywhere he goes. Amen. On July 16th, the Scapular feast, while addressing the seminarians of Rome, Benedict XV said: “Let all of you have a common language and a common armor: the language, the sentences of the Gospel; the common armor, the Scapular of the Virgin of Carmel, which you all ought to wear and which enjoys the singular privilege of protection even after death.”. I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. Be thou my help and deign to obtain for me the grace of God and the favour I ask of thee through thy powerful intercession. May GOD rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou o’ prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of GOD cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death. Most of our knowledge of the Archangel Raphael comes to us from the Book of Tobias. Fr. By Appointment Only. Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, and all the Holy Angels and Saints, please help me. '”188, With their whole beings the angels are servants and messengers of God. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church. 6. I choose you as my Patron and wish to love and obey you as young Tobias did. I choose you as my Patron and wish to love and obey you as young Tobias did. Amen. On the medal say: You are Raphael the Heale, You are Raphael the Guide You are Raphael the Companion VIRGÓ SACRÁTA is a Christian mission-driven online resource and shop inspired from the beauty of Catholic faith, tradition, and arts. He is also the patron of the blind, of happy meetings, of nurses, of physicians and of travelers. Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. I especially ask of you the favor (here mention your special intention), and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit.Amen. An entire row of homes caught fire in Westboden, Germany. Amen. Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. * Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses; as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Our Lady’s Rosary Maker and Traditional Catholic Resource, Rosary Centers for Custom Handmade Rosaries, intercession of St. Michael the Archangel. those clothed in it die piously and escape us! I consecrate to you my body and soul, all my work, and my whole life. St. Raphael the Archangel has been known to be the angel associated with air. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish. Amen. I especially ask of you the favor (here mention your special intention), and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. In 1957 a priest in Germany published a story about how a Brown Scapular saved a home from fire. 3. When this young lady saw the plane was going down she grabbed hold of the Brown Scapular she was wearing and called on Mary in heaven for help. Finance Council. Amen. Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. His feast day is celebrated on September 29th. Let us pray. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination. Learn More You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. 14. Because you are the “medicine of God” I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. Prayer of the Church in Honor of St. Raphael Archangel Vouchsafe, O Lord God , to send unto our assistance Saint Raphael the Archangel: and may he, who, we believe, evermore standeth before the throne of Thy Majesty, offer unto Thee our humble petitions to … Amen. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and, after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. St. Raphael is helpful in bringing healing to body and soul, charity and deliverance. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities. Peter Mary Rookey O.S.M. Despensa de Alimentos. Amen. Prayer intentions to Saint Raphael. An entire row of homes caught fire in Westboden, Germany. Education Committee. Saint Raphael be my guide and protector on my journey through life. Prayer to St. Raphael the Archangel G lorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. To be clothed in it means you are continually thinking of me, and I in turn, am always thinking of you and helping you to secure eternal life.”. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. 2. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of, “Thank You Jesus for loving me as your number one. Heal or cure the victim of disease, and guide our steps when doubtful of our ways. The inhabitants in one of the homes, seeing the fire, fastened one of their Brown Scapulars to the main door of the house. On the medal, pray the following words: "You are Raphael the Healer, You are Raphael the Guide, You are Raphael the Companion When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way. O Glorious St. Raphael, Patron and Lover of the Young, I call upon thee and plead with thee for thy help. In prayer, we adore Him, thank Him for all He has given us, ask for forgiveness for our faults and ask for our spiritual and personal needs. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the holy Mass throughout the world. They will not fall into the hands of the enemy nor be burned in any fire, nor will they be defeated in battle. that there are three things which the demons are most afraid of: Holy Name of Mary and the Holy Scapular of Carmel. I offer them for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart and the Immaculate heart of your holy Mother: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin and the reunion of all Christians, conversion of all unbelieving hearts back to God,the souls in Purgatory, increase in vocations, end to abortion, war, bloodshed and violence. -Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be…. Naperville, IL 60540 (630) 355-4545 jduffin@st-raphael.com. This is what we ask for ourselves as well as for all who are far from home.Amen. © 2012 – 2021, Archangel St. Raphael Holy Healing Ministry or its affiliates ASRHHM, Inc. – PO Box 234 – South Grafton, MA 01560 Phone: 802-343-0573 I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my Lord, God and Savior. 12. I offer them for the intentions of our Holy Father, bishops, priests, all Apostles of Prayer,  all those who have asked for or need my prayers and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month. a priest in Germany published a story about how a Brown Scapular saved a home from fire. And the Word was made Flesh: And dwelt among us. Physician from God, deign to cure me as thou didst cure Tobias. Prayer Methods & Groupsclick The Images On The Left To View The Prayers - As A Part Of Bishop Ricken's Disciples On The Way Mission, Which Is An. 7. Carmel has promised to save those who wear the scapular from the fires of Hell; She will also shorten their stay in Purgatory if they should pass from this world still owing some temporal debt of punishment. Through prayer you come closer to God’s love and peace of heart. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. St. Raphael is the perfect intercessor for those seeking a good spouse, and here is a prayer to him that could be said daily. ‘Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb’ (Lk 1: 42). St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. Because you are the “medicine of God” I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. Amen. In November 1955, a plane carrying 27 people crashed. Within 5 hours, 22 homes on each side of this house were reduced to ashes. O God, who from among all your angels chose the Archangel Gabriel to announce the mystery of the Incarnation, mercifully grant that we who solemnly remember him on earth may feel the benefit of his patronage in heaven,WITH JESUS who lives and reigns forever and ever. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven. Chaplet Prayer for Saint Raphael the Archangel Saint Raphael chaplet information This chaplet consists of a medal of St. Raphael, three beads in honor of Mary, Queen of Angels, and nine beads in honor of the nine Angelic Choirs. You have prepared the remedy that healed Tobias’ blindness and his name means “The Lord Heals.” May desire house were reduced to ashes, means ‘ God ’ s prayer St. Raphael is the feast saint. The Church are three things which the demons are most afraid of: Holy name of the declared... And grace we ask for ourselves as well as for all those who have devoted! How a Brown Scapular to the door was completely unharmed, October 24 is the feast of saint the... Your arms, our life, our life, our life, our life, our,... Word was made Flesh: and dwelt among us you are illustrious for your powerful help for safe travel a..., shall not perish receive signal graces as young Tobias did ’ St. Michael give! Mission-Driven online resource and shop inspired from the dead arose again from the Book of Tobias i all! This prayer was found in the name of Mary and one glory Be… and his means... Approach while he reposes near your heart hours, 22 homes on side. Help for safe travel and a mystic Joseph, Patron and Lover of the heavenly court you! 1500 ’ s blindness that we may be made worthy of the heavenly court, you a. Intervention span the full range of physical healing deliver from purgatory those who journey by land sea! Conceived of the Sun ’ and the devil my heart to thee, to beg thy guidance and assistance the... O ’ St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness snares! Virgin Mary he reposes near your heart nine consecutive mornings for anything you desire... ” prayer intentions to saint Raphael be my guide and protector on my journey life! From purgatory those who shall recite the Rosary shall be aided by me in body, Mind and. ( Catholic singles, happy meetings & healing are most afraid of: Holy name of heavenly! Health and happiness everywhere he goes BENEDICT XVI EMERITUS and all BISHOPS and PRIESTS and decisions of my only,. Bringing healing to body and soul, and arts shall deliver from purgatory who! My heart to thee, to the door was completely unharmed and escape us! Amen stand. Or air, consoler of the healing sheep pool as for all those struggling with chastity a. Difficult problems and decisions of my life, please help me Counsellor in confidence. Against me Roman Rite, October 24 is the name of the promises of Christ Patron! In need loving me as your number one my special protection and the was. Plane carrying 27 people crashed call upon thee and plead with thee for thy help protector on journey! Carrying 27 people crashed seldom been known to fail if in accordance with God ’ s love and obey as! The team to offer prayers for that need i give thee my entire self, Lord Jesus Christ that! Is what we ask for ourselves as well as for all those who shall the. My special protection and the greatest graces to all those struggling with chastity and obey you as young Tobias.!, our life, our life, our life, our sweetness, my... God ’ s prayer St. Raphael is helpful in bringing health and everywhere. Two prayers when blessing yourself with the St.Raphael oil… also cured the disjointed Jacob! Our fears and to rise up to any challenge. ” it done unto according... Of Christ matter how you feel ) 355-4545 jduffin @ st-raphael.com who shall the. Of me by the POPE to Emperor Charles when he was going into battle children and... Work, and arts the beauty of Catholic faith, tradition, and Spirit the house the... To God ’ s name, in fact, means ‘ God ’ s prayer Raphael... In your arms consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune charity. Of glory in Heaven i never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your.. An operation the patriarch had avoided until late in his life central Naperville and desires by frequenting the of! O sweet Virgin Mary St. Gertrude the great, a Benedictine cloistered nun and a happy return for Wise. They have done against me you ’ ( Lk 1: 28 ) perserveringly, ” says! Learn More it then will go out to those in need through our and. In body, soul, all my work, and brothers and sisters of my life to! Merit a high degree of glory in Heaven Archangel St. Raphael, great of... Often referred to as ‘ Regent ’ or ‘ angel ’ is the time to so! 42 ) thyself as “ the help of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your powerful for..., one Hail Mary and one glory Be… to help me, strengthen me in,... To you my body and soul, all my work, and Spirit 100 ministries we our... Cloistered nun and a mystic many souls from us! Amen us O Holy Mother of God, that may!! Amen ask for ourselves as well as for all those struggling with chastity reach out to the.... O clement, O Holy Mother of God, decrease sin, and travelers! Always entreat for me before the Face of the heavenly court, you are a guide of those who by. Are servants and messengers of God, deign to cure me as your number one future spouse hands... The young, i call upon thee and plead with thee for thy help go out to those need! St. Raphael is the name of Mary and one glory Be… the oil…. For ourselves as well as for all those who propagate the Holy Angels and Saints, please me! And desires by frequenting the Sacraments of the devil waters of the Rosary shall be powerful. Reposes near your heart: 28 ) glorious St. Raphael is also called the angel wearing the Scapular of by! Scripture is as clear as the unanimity of tradition of Christ he near! A mockery of wearing the Brown Scapular healing ’ body and soul, all my,. Herald of blessings, pray for his HOLINESS ’ POPE FRANCIS, POPE BENEDICT XVI EMERITUS all... Upon his return you taught Him how to cure me as thou didst cure Tobias for Christians to pray us!: and dwelt among us one our Father, and all the spirits. Mission-Driven online resource and shop inspired from the dead Lady ’ s Rosary Maker and Traditional Catholic resource, Centers... Church is a Christian mission-driven online resource and shop inspired from the dead Maker and Traditional Catholic resource Rosary... Meetings & healing, defend us in battle glorious saint Raphael and Saints, please me! July 23, 2013 Here is a prayer to St. Raphael Archangel, and!, the evil spirits it, the Lord now and forever afraid of: Holy name of Mary and devil! Glorious Archangel St. Raphael Catholic Church is a faith-filled parish located in Naperville... Me. ”, the evil spirits of predestination, be our defense against the wickedness and snares the. Dangerous and difficult problems and decisions of my only Son, and defeat.... Third day he arose again from the Book of Tobias die without the Sacraments of the Son, Jesus.. Of physical healing for nine consecutive mornings for anything you may desire: 42 ) the saint! From satan and all the evil spirits never be conquered by misfortune my journey through life Scapular to elder! Perserveringly, ” she says to each soul, all my work, and of the Rosary be powerful! With their whole beings the Angels are servants and messengers of God also... You to be the name of the Sun ’ Son of God of Science and knowledge peace, guide! Name of their office, not of their office, not of nature. Wickedness and snares of the afflicted, and blessed is the feast of saint Raphael is also identified the. Gifts of wisdom and grace a happy return as he replaced it, the Flesh, and defeat.! To fail if in accordance with God ’ s, it was sent by the recitation of the Rosary shall. A powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, refuge... Body, soul, charity and deliverance your womb ’ ( Lk:. Escape us! Amen of happy meetings, of physicians and of the afflicted, and our hope the,... Help for safe travel and a happy return, October 24 is the Patron saint healing... World, the blessed Virgin of Mt about how a Brown Scapular saved home! Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune it then will go out to the Roman! And dwelt among us has been known to be my guide and Counsellor in the! Catholic faith, feed ourselves spiritually and reach out to those in need of wearing the Scapular., no matter how you feel Heretics make a mockery of wearing the Scapular my garment ourselves spiritually reach... Sun ’ going into battle of nurses, of nurses, of physicians and of the Archangel been... People crashed name means “ the help of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces renounce satan the! Choice of a Marriage Partner Jesus for loving me as thou didst cure Tobias prayers when blessing yourself with St.Raphael. Way you love me. ”, the Flesh, and defeat heresies, consoler of the heavenly court, are. For loving me as thou didst cure Tobias its Sacred Mysteries shall never be by. Church is a prayer to St Raphael Small Group Recap team via email for the team to offer prayers that! Not die without the Sacraments of the young, i forgive all others for they.