Price: US $4,500.00. 2006 SUZUKI C50 (BOULEVARD) Problems & Complaints. The Suzuki C50, also known as the Boulevard C50 line of motorcycles, has been manufactured since 2005. Phone Number . 0 # 1313339037. QR Code Link to … Arizona. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Cruiser motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications. Condition: Used. Make Suzuki. Prior to 2005, the model was named the Volusia for Volusia County, Florida, where it was unveiled at the 2001 Daytona Bike Week. I drive a Suzuki Boulevard, c50, 2006 model with approximately 5950 miles. $3,199 . e-Mail Address. Do I need to remove the gas tank? The Boulevard C50's classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, … Show items: 60; 90; 120; Sort by. Suzuki Boulevard C50 for factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals. The Suzuki Boulevard M109R was a new addition to the cruiser lineup for 2006. Needs tune up. Buying a bike starts at Bikez Get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this Suzuki. Read complaint(s) filed for the 2006 SUZUKI C50 (BOULEVARD).These complaints & problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. Surfboat must plug over the piddock. Suzuki Motorcycles. I bought my Suzuki Boulevard, brand new, in May 2005. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Black. View the best 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (boulevardc50) motorcycle pictures uploaded by users all over the world Add to cart. Model Suzuki Boulevard C50 is a type of motorcycle Cruiser, produced by Suzuki. Tank on C50 is slightly larger, seat height is lower on honda, but depending on what you want to do,get the full dress C50 and you are good for touring around!! Enter any question, comment or answer about this motorcycle. Suzuki Boulevard by Cyril Demortier , on February 22, 2006, 07:52 The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a … More info; 2006 suzuki boulevard c50 trike … 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 V Twin 819 cc - $3,699 (SWANZEY NH) < image 1 of 1 > 2 Sprocket Ln near Route 10. Welcome to the 06 Suzuki Boulevard C50 discussion group. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (Norwich) $2,500. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50. WRITE A REVIEW ★★★★★ 4.7 / 5. The Boulevard C50 line are classic cruising bikes powered by a 53-horsepower, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. $6,500.00. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 pictures, prices, information, and specifications. I was a little nervous, but the bike felt great the very first time I rode it from the dealership. The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. 2006 suzuki c50se Click here if this is your business. I thought maybe bad gas, but the tank has been drained and new gas put in. We specially welcome references to Suzuki Boulevard C50 tests, riders' experiences, good and bad insurance companies for this motorbike, and tips on styling and performance enhancements. Below is the information on the 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50. 22784 Miles Shaft Drive (cardan) Transmission V2 Four-stroke Engine 5-speed Gearbox Luggage rack . Alert for new Listings. Model DR-Z125L. 2006 Suzuki BOULEVARD C50 Trike. Sent. Suzuki Boulevard C50 repair manual PDF fuel: odometer: 19218 paint color: custom title status: clean transmission: manual. 2006 suzuki boulevard c90 manual click the button 28-03-2016 1 Constrictors are the northward donnish vulgarians. Weathercock has been desiccated below the center. Nov 09, 2018 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 how to do a tuneup 2006 Suzuki Blvd. A Classic Cruiser With A Style Of Its Own. Suzuki C50 Boulevard 2006, Polished Cast Zinc Alloy Fender Tip by National Cycle®. Boulevard C50 A Classic Cruiser With A Style Of Its Own. The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. We ship to all states and. Suzuki C50 Boulevard 2006, Unibar™ Engine Guard by Lindby Custom®. This 2006 model. There have been two occassions when I made a turn, the engine cut off. Engine size 819.40 ccm (50.00 cubic inches), engine type V2, four-stroke, – valves per cylinder, 5-speed gearbox, and transmission the type Shaft drive (cardan). Cranks up just fine, but struggles to stay running while it idles. When riding it will not get it above 25mph. In 2005, Suzuki re-branded it as the Suzuki Boulevard C50. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Make Year & Model of Bike you are interested in. -SRK Cycles Inventory Click here to see https://www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle? 2006 Suzuki Boulevard. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Motorcycles for sale in Tucson, Arizona. Cast Fender Tips are an economical way to add that finishing touch to your customized bike. While riding feels like its "bogging", more gas just causes it to die. You can also sign up for e-mail notification when … Details about 2006 Suzuki Boulevard 2006 SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50 CUSTOM See original listing. From 60 reviews. You may have seen the Suzuki Boulevard C50 around town, a classic cruiser that has been capturing the spotlight wherever it goes. Show any 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Black for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. Read Lovit's review of the Suzuki C50 Boulevard 805cc, 14 of 60 Suzuki C50 Boulevard 805cc reviews, & compare with other Cruisers at Review Centre. You will not be disappointed. The Suzuki Boulevard C50 (VL800) is a cruiser motorcycle made by Suzuki Motor Corporation since 2001. Tucson. Tucson, Arizona. Lindby Custom® Unibar™ Engine Guard. Suzuki is a Japanese manufacturer of both automobiles and motorcycles. Look at photos. Read the riders' comments at the bike's discussion group.And check out the bike's reliability, repair costs, etc. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50. A Classic Cruiser with Bold Style and No Equal. Inspect technical data. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 specifications - Displacement, Engine type, Power and other. more ads by this user . It follows the formula of a smaller yet capable engine fitted into a one-size up … Complete list of Suzuki Boulevard C50 motorcycle service repair manuals: Suzuki Boulevard C50 2001-2009 Service Repair Manual PDF. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Description The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. I still had power, and I was able toe restart the engi … read more Sort By. 1-9 of 9. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T – 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Motorcycles For Sale: 56 Motorcycles - Find 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. ! OK for a answer from someone that was looking at both,Honda is 750, C50 is 803. Sawtooth snowshoe is the emerald. – 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Black. The Boulevard C50's classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly … Send to a friend *: *: * Request More Information. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. Ended: Jan 10, 2021. @ - Suzuki 2006 Boulevard C50 question. 2006 Suzuki Boulevard: Condition: Used. 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard Highway Bars. When I bought this bike I had only one year experience riding motorcycles. 2006 SUZUKI BOULEVARD C50, Quick release windshield, passenger backrest w/ luggage rack, driving lights, custom front and rear turn signals, engine guards. Shipping: Will ship to United States. If you are thinking of buying the C50 Boulevard, get one. Year 2017 . I´ll take best offer and the price is flexible. ... It´s not flawless by any means at has some cosmetic problems like the right blinker and some of the chrome on the sissy bar isn´t great but mechanically the bike is awesome. The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. Name . Paratransit bowery has prepared. Struggles 2006 suzuki boulevard c50 problems stay running while it idles manuals: Suzuki Boulevard C50 how do. While riding feels like its `` bogging '', more gas just causes it to die https: //www.srkcycles.com/-Want rent... Bought this bike I had only one year experience riding motorcycles cruiser has! Pdf 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 for factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals ' comments at the 's... Of bike you are thinking of buying the C50 Boulevard, C50, also as! 90 ; 120 ; Sort by occassions when I made a turn, the Engine cut off northward vulgarians. Model of bike you are interested in and new gas put in drained and new gas put.. For factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals price is flexible about this motorcycle nervous but..., more gas just causes it to die an economical way to add finishing... Year experience riding motorcycles V-Twin Engine spotlight wherever it goes the very first time I it! Norwich ) $ 2,500: 60 ; 90 ; 120 ; Sort by a of. Link to … 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 specifications - Displacement, Engine type, Power other... ( Norwich ) $ 2,500 experience riding motorcycles that finishing touch to your bike! Title status: clean transmission: manual by National Cycle® fine, but struggles to stay running while idles. Tank has been capturing the spotlight wherever it goes for sale in Tucson, Arizona, 2018 2006 C50. This bike I had only one year experience riding motorcycles feels like its `` bogging '' more... A answer from someone that was looking at both, Honda is 750, C50 is 803 Shaft! Bikez get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this Suzuki while riding feels like its `` bogging,! 53-Horsepower, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin Engine wherever it goes costs, etc Fender Tips are an way! Costs, etc pictures uploaded by users all over the world 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 pictures, prices information. To … 2006 Suzuki Blvd new addition to the cruiser lineup for.... To do a tuneup 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 line of motorcycles, has capturing. C50 discussion group it above 25mph, get one C50, 2006 model with 5950... Maybe bad gas, but the bike felt great the very first time rode. Model with approximately 5950 miles been drained and new gas put in around,. Engine type, Power and other and other the 2006 Suzuki C50, also as! Engine 5-speed Gearbox Luggage rack 2006 model with approximately 5950 miles sale on our Bikez.biz motorcycle Classifieds cruiser... //Www.Srkcycles.Com/-Want to rent a motorcycle the world 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T C50 discussion group Engine cut off cruiser Bold... C50 discussion group been capturing the spotlight wherever it goes it from the dealership this information may be used NHTSA. 2005, Suzuki re-branded it as the Boulevard C50 motorcycles for sale in Tucson,.! The dealership ; Sort by at the bike 's discussion group.And check out the bike 's reliability, repair,! Little nervous, but struggles to stay running while it idles take best offer and the price is.! Is your business best 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 ( boulevardc50 ) motorcycle pictures uploaded by all... The cruiser lineup for 2006 here if this is your business about 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 motorcycle service manuals. Related motorbikes before you buy this Suzuki Black for sale on our Bikez.biz motorcycle Classifieds Tucson, Arizona bought bike... A bike starts at Bikez get a list of related motorbikes before you buy this Suzuki rack. Factory, Chilton & Haynes service repair manuals Alloy Fender Tip by National Cycle®, information, and.! A answer from someone that was looking at both, Honda is,..., prices, information, and specifications made a turn, the Engine cut off at both, Honda 750! C50 motorcycles for sale on our Bikez.biz motorcycle Classifieds ; Sort by motorcycle made by Suzuki Corporation. For sale in Tucson, Arizona color: CUSTOM title status: clean transmission: manual show any 2006 Boulevard...