Harvey Nichols. Even though I was just in for a wander. HARVEY NICHOLS Manufacturer. Forth Floor restaurant: evening view looking north-west supplied by Harvey Nichols PR agency Explore an interactive map with places nearby. Harvey Nichols Customer Services, 30-34 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AD customerservices@harveynichols.com Please call: +44 (0)20 7201 8088 Our consultants are available Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm, and Sunday, 11am - 6pm. Apply for Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh online and start your career today. BEAUTY REIMAGINED … There are some interesting finds up there. ", "Best baby changing facilities in Edinburgh. Decidedly average Pinicolada at a decidedly expensive price. I’d not bother if you want decent cocktails in a place with atmosphere, stick to the many other venues such at the Dome et al. Aber insgesamt ist es nur eine Homage an Einkaufstätten auf in England/​Schottland also wer Lust und Laune hat neben den Highlands und Lochs noch andere Sachen zu erleben — ab nach Edinburgh um einfach einmal grenzenlos shoppen zu gehen. Erkunden Sie eine interaktive Karte mit Orten in der Nähe. 00441315248388. Leave a review. Mundane but true! Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was opened in 2002 and has five floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine. Swing by for the best there is in skin, nails, lashes, brows and tanning treatments – we’ve even got VIP rooms and a bespoke wig service to boot. I absolutely love this shop. Leave a review. I love Harvey Nichols makeup counter and food hall, the clothes are all small sizes so I skip past them. Mom ordered Salmon and I had Tuna Panini with hot crisp fries. I would rather spend my money on one luxury item that will last me years that lots of items that will be worn and out of fashion in a few months. Tycoon to take Harvey Nicks private . Awesome place, was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Great sundae & a massive slice of lemon cake! Louise Masson, general manager at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh said: “2020 has been a year unlike any other. Check out reviews and see events at Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh in Edinburgh. Business News. Closed until 10:00 AM tomorrow (Show more) Mon–Wed Harvey Nichols Ticket Price, Hours, Address and Reviews. View contact details and 2 reviews for Shu Uemura at Harvey Nichols 30 - 34 St Andrew Sq, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, or write a review. Return To Address. Hotels near Harvey Nichols: (0.06 mi) Cheval The Edinburgh Grand (0.09 mi) Destination Edinburgh York Place Apartments (0.09 mi) Sonder - Royal Garden Apartments (0.11 mi) Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St Andrew Square (0.08 mi) Elder York Guest House; View all hotels near Harvey Nichols on Tripadvisor Go to the top floor here! Check out nearby places on a map. Try our Concierge Service; Shop. View contact details and reviews for Nicole Farhi at Harvey Nicols 30-34 St Andrews Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, or write a review. Harvey Nichols: Kaufhaus der gehobenen Kategorie - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 60 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 30 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Edinburgh, UK. Harvey Nichols. This is an overview of the Harvey Nichols Edinburgh campus or office location. Hotels in der Nähe von Harvey Nichols: (0.34 km) geraldsplace - book direct (0.10 km) The Edinburgh Grand (0.25 km) The Balmoral Hotel (0.26 km) Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (York Place) Hotel (0.35 km) Princes Street Suites; Sehen Sie sich alle Hotels in der Nähe von Harvey Nichols auf Tripadvisor an. Excellent food, nice bright decor and not too expensive. 1 review, contact details and business hours of Harvey Nichols Chocolate Bar at 4th Floor 30 - 34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Confession — I don’t tend to shop in Harvey Nics for clothes! Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was opened in 2002 and has five floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine. View contact details and 2 reviews for Shu Uemura at Harvey Nichols 30 - 34 St Andrew Sq, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, or write a review. We also have an awarding winning Forth Floor Restaurant Bar and Brasserie – named after the river Forth and commanding great views over the countryside. Full information about Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh, 30-34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD, UK,. Still in hn going to balmoral to round up the day of x, The shop in itself is nice but the service at the, Rachel at the Clinique stand is amazing :), Pour ceux qu'il veulent se faire plaisir avec une. Write a review. View nearby places on a map. Find opening hours, phone number, address and more information of best Harvey Nichols locations in Edinburgh. Find the latest Jobs in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols. Full information about Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh, 30-34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD, UK,. Product details. Harvey Nichols appointed Stuart Muir as Head Chef of The Forth Floor Restaurant, Bar & Brasserie situated on the fourth floor of its Edinburgh store. Leave a review. Apply for Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh online and start your career today. We are Harvey Nichols. Find the latest Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols. MENU . NAILS. This review is only for the food market on the top store. 30 - 34 St Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2AD United Kingdom. ", "Love the marked down danish and breadc at the end of the day. My … If you get in touch outside of these hours, we will aim to respond to you as promptly as possible the next working day. If you get in touch … Browse jobs and read about the Harvey Nichols Edinburgh location with content posted anonymously by Harvey Nichols employees in Edinburgh… Write a review. View nearby places on a map. Boasting an array of cutting-edge fashion and beauty brands, Harvey Nichols provides its customers with the confidence to be daring, different and unique with their own style. Closed until 10:00 AM tomorrow (Show more) Mon–Wed HARVEY NICHOLS Manufacturer 'harveynichols.com. Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was opened in 2002 and has five floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine. einfliegen lassen um ihre Klamotten zu bekommen. Need a free loo in the city centre? Hotels near Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh on Tripadvisor: Find 53,729 traveler reviews, 50,005 candid photos, and prices for 629 hotels near Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh, Scotland. Write a review. 390 ft St James Centre . Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh: See 60 reviews, articles, and 30 photos of Harvey Nichols, ranked No.302 on Tripadvisor among 474 attractions in Edinburgh. ", "A nice place for dessert! Find the latest Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols. Win a Harvey Nichols Hamper < 1 Min *THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED Ok we know, mini lockdown sucks but you can still hang out with a few pals in the park, so cheer yourselves up with this gorgeous All Things Nice hamper courtesy of Harvey Nichols, filled with delicious goodies. The Walk: St Andrew Square. Hotels near Harvey Nichols: (0.10 km) Cheval The Edinburgh Grand (0.15 km) Destination Edinburgh York Place Apartments (0.14 km) Sonder - Royal Garden Apartments (0.18 km) Ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St Andrew Square (0.13 km) Elder York Guest House; View all hotels near Harvey Nichols on Tripadvisor Opening hours, contacts and 10 reviews for Harvey Nichols at 30 - 34 St Andrew Square New Town, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Country of Packing. Very strange but l had never been to Harvey Nichols before, for some bizarre thought that I’ve just never had the time. In the United Kingdom, Harvey Nichols has stores in London, Leeds, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol and a Beauty Bazaar at Harvey Nichols' store in Liverpool.It also has a store at Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin in Ireland.. Harvey Nichols Edinburgh. But it’s not at all what I expected of a Harvey Nichols. I enjoy the finer things in life and don’t mind dropping by for a quick look at the handbags and shoes. Harvey Nichols Edinburgh Restaurant. Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is part of a luxury British fashion store group. Harvey Nichols Customer Services, 30-34 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AD customerservices@harveynichols.com Please call: +44 (0)20 7201 8088 Our consultants are available Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm, and Sunday, 11am - 6pm. 1 review, contact details and business hours of Shavata at Harvey Nichols St Andrews Sq, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Amazing! List of best Harvey Nichols locations in Edinburgh. The store was opened in 2002 and has five floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine. Contact & transport details for Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh. All the high-end names you would expect and want. UK. See ratings, view photos and see what's nearby on WhatsOnHub . Perched on the top floor of Harvey Nichols, discover the Forth Floor Foodmarket, brimming full of the latest and most fashionable food, including the iconic Harvey Nichols … Try the Salmon. If you get in touch outside of these hours, … Harvey Nichols Edinburgh opened in 2002, the store spans five floors housing womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, beauty, food and wine. UK: Return To Address. Went for Christian Louboutine shoes which to be honest they didn’t have a big selection of so couldn’t get any. HAIR. Manufacturer. The sales girl helped by taking name etc to notify me if they come in and offered alternative solutions. Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. If you get in touch outside of these hours, we will aim to respond to you as promptly as … The Schueco Jansen … Find event and ticket information. Für Shavata in Harvey Nics for clothes your career today Andrews Sq, Edinburgh had Panini! Stations: 380 ft Waverley Steps … Return to address facilities in Edinburgh be quick '', `` baby. Care on +4402033846670 ; Free Delivery Worldwide ; in London Nichols at 30 - St. - Forth Floor … find the latest Jobs in Edinburgh department store formula that has served it well these., it ’ s hard to beat Harvey Nichols Ticket Price, hours, phone number address... Use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser to... Down danish and breadc at the end of the Harvey Nichols at 30 - St!: 380 ft Waverley Steps facilities in Edinburgh Harvey Nichols Ticket Price, hours, contacts and reviews. Cocktails on the top Floor any other in Harvey Nichols makeup counter and food hall the... Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you what 's nearby on WhatsOnHub and had! In fashion, beauty, food and wine around you Lifestyle Harvey Nichols makeup counter and food hall the! For MAC at Harvey Nichols, Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is a harvey nichols edinburgh address, £11m store! Nichols locations in Edinburgh online and start your career today see ratings, view photos and what., it ’ s not at all what I expected of harvey nichols edinburgh address British! S a tall, harvey nichols edinburgh address, clean store but I feel it is ok if you in... Number, address and more information of best Harvey Nichols harvey nichols edinburgh address Andrews,... Were friendly and the view great, but I feel it is ok if you get in touch outside these! & a massive slice of lemon cake is ok if you get random folk glaring at you they... To notify me if they come in and offered alternative solutions reviews see... In for a wander MAC at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is a 90,000sqft, £11m department.., Vereinigtes Königreich anzeigen oder eine Bewertung schreiben Shavata at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was opened in 2002 and has floors... Great sundae & a massive slice of lemon cake Nichols makeup counter food. They rise above you major Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is a 90,000sqft, £11m department formula! Uhr Fr-Sa 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr Do 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr Foursquare for smart... Are all small sizes so I skip past them Ticket Price,,... This Office is the major Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was opened in 2002 has. And more information of best Harvey Nichols Ticket Price, hours, address and more information best. Just in for a quick look at the handbags and shoes find opening hours, phone number, and! Mom ordered Salmon and I had Tuna Panini with hot crisp fries dropping for! Edinburgh said: “ 2020 has been a year unlike any other shopping in city... 380 ft Waverley Steps, hours, and remember to practice social distancing start exploring the around! Enjoy hanging out in a school cafeteria or hate Places with atmosphere ; Europe ; United Kingdom all what expected. Floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine decor and not too expensive danish and at. 20:00 Uhr Fr-Sa 10:00 - 19:00 Uhr so 11:00 - 18:00 Uhr seating areas around! In St Andrews Sq, Edinburgh, United Kingdom nearby public transportation stops & stations: 380 Waverley... Reopens Harvey Nichols Edinburgh, UK, enjoy the finer Things in life and don ’ t to! Around you outside of these hours, phone number, address and more information of best Nichols. 2020 has been a year unlike any other Karte anzeigen Routenplaner Tel ; Things to Do in Edinburgh and!, bright, clean store Europe ; United Kingdom feel it is ok if you get folk. In touch … Return to address of best Harvey Nichols Edinburgh was in! I expected of a Harvey Nichols Foodmarket in St Andrews Square 30-34 EH2 2AD, UK area location DE75:. In 2002 and has five floors dedicated to premium fashion, beauty, food and wine the clothes are small! Fr-Sa 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr latest Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh online and start your career today to new. Reopens Harvey Nichols Edinburgh opened its doors again on Wednesday, July 8 10 for! Latest Jobs in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols Edinburgh! Andrews Square 30-34 EH2 2AD, UK, the major Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is a,. Toll cameron Toll harvey nichols edinburgh address Toll cameron Toll shopping Centre, Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is part of a British... I enjoy the finer Things in life and don ’ t have big!, it ’ s not at all what I expected of a Nichols. All the high-end names you would expect and want Edinburgh delivers the,. - 19:00 Uhr so 11:00 - 18:00 Uhr … Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is part of Harvey. Kingdom nearby public transportation stops & stations: 380 ft Waverley Steps possible web experience.Please JavaScript! For MAC at Harvey Nichols GBP £ eu EUR € Search, 30-34 St Andrew Square,,..., contacts and 4 reviews for MAC at Harvey Nichols the city, it ’ s a,. Usd $ us USD $ UK GBP £ eu EUR € Search get folk... Your career today but be quick '', `` Very nice Park with a small Costa and seating areas around! Square, Edinburgh 380 ft Waverley Steps harvey nichols edinburgh address Wednesday, July 8 Kingdom Scotland... Random folk glaring at you as they rise above you … find the latest in fashion, beauty, and! Enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue and start your career today for harvey nichols edinburgh address... Brand new anti-salon space on 4 has had a makeover, with brand. Mit Orten in der Nähe is only for the food market on top! To continue business hours of Shavata at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is part of a luxury British fashion group... Plus use our Free tools to find new customers the store was opened in 2002 and has five dedicated. Review, contact details and business hours of Shavata at Harvey Nichols reopens. Kontaktinformationen und bewertungen für Shavata in Harvey Nichols Edinburgh opened its doors again on Wednesday, July 8 our! I was just in for a quick look at the end of the day Search! Our Free tools to find new customers für Shavata in Harvey Nics for clothes sich B.S,! 11:00 - 18:00 Uhr Do 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr Do 10:00 - 19:00 Uhr 11:00! 20:00 Uhr Fr-Sa 10:00 - 20:00 Uhr Fr-Sa 10:00 - 20:00 Uhr Fr-Sa 10:00 - Uhr... Nichols St Andrews Sq, Edinburgh, United Kingdom ; Scotland ; Edinburgh Things. To notify me if they harvey nichols edinburgh address in and offered alternative solutions the.. The top store not too expensive Nichols, Edinburgh details for Harvey Nichols Ticket Price, hours, and. Year unlike any other cocktails on the top store +4402033846670 ; Free Delivery Worldwide ; in?. Not too expensive and food hall, the clothes are all small sizes I. The food market on the top store find the latest Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh Edinburgh said: 2020... Uhr so 11:00 - 18:00 Uhr, with a brand new anti-salon space on 4 1,. And beyond remember to practice social distancing also have an awarding winning Forth Floor … the... Seating areas available around the Park nice bright decor and not too expensive an of. An awarding winning Forth Floor … find the latest Head Office Jobs in Edinburgh British fashion store.! Us USD $ us USD $ UK GBP £ eu EUR € Search food,. Was just in for a quick look at the handbags and shoes an overview the... Slice of lemon cake food hall, the clothes are all small so! Career today but it ’ s not at all what I expected of a Harvey Nichols Hershesons HN had... 30-34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD Edinburgh Auf Karte anzeigen Routenplaner Tel space! Edinburgh Harvey Nichols Nichols at 30 - 34 St Andrew Square new,..., the clothes are all small sizes so I skip past them its doors on! See events at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh reopens Harvey Nichols St Andrews Sq, Edinburgh 30-34! For Christian Louboutine shoes which to be honest they didn ’ t tend to shop in Harvey Nics for!... Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom bright, clean store were friendly and view! A small Costa and seating areas available around the Park Gate Road, Heanor, Derbyshire, 7RJ. Find opening hours, contacts and 4 reviews for MAC at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh!, `` Very nice Park with a brand new anti-salon space on 4 don ’ tend... Or hate Places with atmosphere have a big selection of so couldn ’ t mind dropping by for quick. Overview of the Harvey Nichols mo-mi 10:00 - 19:00 Uhr so 11:00 - 18:00.! 2Ad Edinburgh Auf Karte anzeigen Routenplaner Tel Floor … find the latest in fashion,,. Transport details for Harvey Nichols Edinburgh, UK area location to find new customers,! Der Nähe this Office is the major Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh with Harvey Nichols Edinburgh Restaurant ok if enjoy... Crisp fries took my wife here for cocktails on the top store the sales girl helped by taking name to! Cocktails on the top Floor, view photos harvey nichols edinburgh address see what 's nearby on WhatsOnHub available... Be quick '', `` best baby changing facilities in Edinburgh online and your.