Log in or Try choosing a different name, Sorry! Sign in to disable ALL ads. So, you can hear the different pronunciations. Record yourself saying 'ciara' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. - Ciarán Hinds (; born 9 February 1953) is an Irish actor. Listen to the audio pronunciation of ciará on pronouncekiwi. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'ciara'. Speak name Chiara in 20 native languages. Mageean is smiling away now at the prospect of bringing the firs.. A suspicious man was seen lurking in a side street just metres from a woman matching the description of Ciara Glennon on the night she vanished from the Perth suburb of Claremont, the WA Sup.. Caira is versatile, an innovator who wears many hats including a Content Writer. - Ciaran Clark (born 26 September 1989) is a professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Newcastle United and the Republic of Ireland national team. - Ciara Princess Harris ( see-ERR-ə; born October 25, 1985) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. Ciara (album) - Ciara is the eponymous fifth studio album by American singer Ciara, which was released on July 9, 2013. Pronounce Ciara in Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation. Dictionary ... Ciara - Ciara Princess Harris ( see-ERR-ə; born October 25, 1985) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. So, you can hear the different pronunciations. Irish . It seems safe to say that Future’s split from Ciara was one of the worst life experiences he ever went through. Ciara is … Currently popular pronunciations. With Ciara being an Irish name, there's relatively no problems on these shores with its pronunciation. The third Claremont murders victim was drunk but “very in control” before she left a pub and was never seen alive again, her alleged killer’s trial has heard. Currently popular pronunciations. Some Ciaras pronounce it kee-ar-ah, some say see-ar-ah, and others see-er-ah. If you were to look for an English equivalent, you'd find it by addressing actress Keira Knightley. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Ciara (singer) on pronouncekiwi. So if you ever meet a Ciara, best ask how she pronounces it to be on the safe side! Pronunciation of the name Ciara (23 language audio files). This album is the artist's … MEANING: The feminine form of Ciaran, from the Irish ciar meaning “dark” and implies “dark hair and brown eyes.” St. Ciara was a distinguished seventh-century figure who established a monastery at Kilkeary in County Tipperary. As with many names, there is more than one pronunciation which will be unique to the individual. . Ciara Mageean: Irish 1500m star backs WADA's four-year Russia ban, Claremont serial killings trial hears details of possible last sighting of Ciara Glennon, (TALL) Ciara Rescues Mickey - Days of Our Lives, Dr Ciara Kelly: 'Spare a thought for those not feeling the spirit of Christmas', Ciara Mageean: Track star in Ireland's European Cross Country team in Lisbon, Ciara O'Connor: 'I'm A Celeb is no Love Island - there's too little snogging and too many clothes', Future Is Dating a Familiar Face Following Split from Ciara, Ciara hesitated before accepting invite to fateful night out in Claremont: colleague, Claremont serial killings trial CCTV shows last moments of Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon and possible link to Bradley Edwards, Russell Wilson’s Wife Ciara Praises Seahawks QB on Birthday, Claremont killer trial LIVE: Evidence moves to night Ciara Glennon disappeared, Claremont serial killings trial: Ciara Glennon’s Continental Hotel visit piqued parents’ fears, Claremont killer trial LIVE: 'I suggested we go to Claremont and unfortunately Ciara said yes': Colleague, Claremont serial killings trial told of mysterious man sighted on night Ciara Glennon vanished, Ciara Mageean bringing the Goal mile home this Christmas. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. Ciara (album) - Ciara is the eponymous fifth studio album by American singer Ciara, which was released on July 9, 2013. However, the most common pronunciation, and the … How do you pronounce Ciara? Contains . pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce ciar á. pronouncekiwi. User Submitted Meanings. JJ: I will never give.. Pronunciation: English speling like'Kiera/Keira Knightly'(British Actress). Ciara noted that she was “proud of the Man you are continually.. How would other native speakers pronounce Ciara. Ciara name numerology is 5 and here you can learn how to pronounce Ciara, Ciara origin and similar names to Ciara name. Sure people mispronounce it when they see it written and some totally ignorant people tell me I should pronounce it differently or even worse change the spelling. Pronounce Cira in Russian view more / help improve pronunciation. Sign in to disable ALL ads. (Ciara, Is my name) Upload the Wav/MP3 file Pronounce the word ciara.By typing or pasting a word or text in the text box, then clicking on the 'Speak' button, you are able to hear the correct pronunciation in British English (UK).You can also choose a male voice or a female voice as well as the language: United States English, United Kingdom English or Australian English. You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. It means "little dark one" or "little dark-haired one", produced by appending a diminutive suffix to cia. Listen to the audio pronunciation of ciará on pronouncekiwi. Ciara Glennon had been back in.. Ciara has been named to host the West Coast party for the third year for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2020. They were together for more than two years — a period in which they welcomed a.. 2019 (ITV) A MATTER OF TASTE: Ariana Grande Ciara O'Connor Viewing figures for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, or as I like to call it, ''I'm a Celebrity, and I'm too famous for a normal.. Ciara Mageean finished 10th in the 1500m final at the World Athletics Championships final in Doha with a lifetime best time of 4:00:15 Ciara Mageean will be back in action after her track se.. Dr Ciara Kelly Twitter Happy Feast of the Immaculate Conception to you. pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce ciar á. pronouncekiwi. Original speling: Ciara - (Peir) like on a beach but with a K(C) ending in Rah. Record yourself saying 'ciara' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. ; According to a user from Ireland, the name Ciara means "Dark haired beauty". † English pronunciation guide: K as in "key (K.IY)" ; IY as in "eat (IY.T)" ; AH as in "mud (M.AH.D)" ; R as in "race (R.EY.S)" ; IY as in "eat (IY.T)" ; R as in "race (R.EY.S)" ; IY as in "eat (IY.T)" ; EH as in "ebb (EH.B)" ; R as in "race (R.EY.S)" ; AH as in "mud (M.AH.D)" ; Copyright © 2009-2020 Baby Names Pedia. A 36-year-old man will remain behind bars after facing Ipswich.. Ciara is stepping up to host the 2019 American Music Awards. Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'ciara': Break 'ciara' down into sounds : [KEER] + [UH] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently... Record yourself saying 'ciara' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. She is known for her role as Katie Knight on Big Time Rush and her role as Emma Chota on Red Band Society.Bravo's איך אומרים Ciara אנגלית? Jack: We had a deal. Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. Have a fact about ciará ? Register Subscribe now and get unlimited access to award-winning journalism from Western Australia’s biggest newsroom and across the state. Please ETA. Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! - Ciara: The Evolution (simply known as The Evolution) is the second studio album by American singer Ciara, released on December 5, 2006, by LaFace Records. English | English (UK) | English (Canada) | English (Australia)English (India) | Catalan | Danish | Dutch | Finnish | French | French (Canada) | German | Hungarian | Italian | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Portuguese (Brazil) | Russian | Slovak | Spanish | Spanish (Mexico) | SwedishCiara is pronounced KIY-AH-Rah, KIY-Rah or Siy-EH-Rah †. Ciara is my name and if you are in any way naming your child Ciara and want it to be the Irish name then DO NOT change the spelling. Jack: You lied to me? But then, it's also common for people to pronounce it a different way from you. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. A prominent American singer, who gained a huge recognition for her single album "Get up". She likes to bring ins and outs of the trending world through writing. Ciara Mageean battled through the pain barrier to help Ireland's senior women clinch team silver at Sunday's European Cross Country Championships in Lisbon Irish runner Ciara Mageean has bac.. “Ciara was umming and ahhing about whether she would come [to The Continental Hotel], and very unfortunately, she decided to come.” Ciara Glennon’s colleague Abigail Davies lowered her head.. “Look at that poor girl out running on Christmas Day, God help her . As far as the storm goes, it’s storm key-rah, according to the Met Office, and it’s going to bring some serious weather to the British Isles. Now where's Haley? You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Ciara to HowToPronounce dictionary. Pronounce Cira in Portuguese (Brazil) view more / help improve pronunciation. Uttal av Ciara med 1 audio uttal, och mer för Ciara. How to say Kiara in English? Sign in to disable ALL ads. Pronunciation of Ciara. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Ciara (singer) on pronouncekiwi. Congrats! On Thursday, Dick Clark Productions and ABC announced the singer will be hosting the the 47th annual AMAs on Nov. 24, promising a.. {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}, Claremont Serial Killer Trial: witness says she saw dark-haired man near woman matching Ciara Glennon’s description on night she disappeared, Claremont Serial Killings Trial: Ciara Glennon was drunk but in control, court told, ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest’: Ciara Hosts West Coast Celebration. Spanish Pronunciation of Ciara. Ciara is originally an Irish female name. girl (6265) boy (4886) unisex (1558) Starts with. As is the case with many names, there are multiple ways you can pronounce Ciara but only one way is being used by experts, like the Met Office, when speaking of the weather - the Irish way. Click and listen to the pronunciation. Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. - Ciarán Carey (born 16 January 1970) is an Irish former hurling manager, selector and player. Break 'ciara' down into sounds: [KEER] + [UH] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. Irish Name Meaning Dark eyed Irish Virgin. הגייה על Ciara עם 2 הגייה אודיו, 1 משמעות, 3 תרגומים, 17 משפטים ועוד Ciara. Gender. She is even an elegant content strateg.. Justice Stephen Hall is now considering media requests for exhibits tendered today to be released publicly. Storm Ciara is due to land this weekend and while it's important to prepare for her arrival, there's a bit of a side issue that's getting people hot under the collar. As with many names, there is more than one pronunciation which will be unique to the individual. Rate the pronunciation difficulty of Ciara, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped. Ciara is one of the few classic Irish names that’s not too difficult to say, though we know there can be confustion about whether to pronounce the C as a hard C or a soft C. Traditionally, it’s a hard C, and you can say it like this: Kier-rah. Enjoy premium digital access to thewest.com.au, our regiona.. Pronounce Ciara in Spanish (Mexico) view more / help improve pronunciation. english (1124) hebrew (832) greek (730) arabic (570) german (570) latin (489) sanskrit (392) Oops! Are you a foodie? He has declined to release CCTV stills of Ciara entering The Continental Hotel, or.. Ciara Glennon had been back in Perth for a fortnight after spending almost a year off work travelling when she was either abducted or lured from the affluent suburb’s entertainment strip, ki.. Not to be confused with the virgin birth - Jesus being conceived without sex -the immaculate conception was Mary, moth.. Jack: All right, your mother has been released just like you wanted. Como dizem Ciara Inglês? You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. Listen and learn how to pronounce Ciara so you can get the correct pronunciation for this Irish girl name. A versatile character actor, he has appeared in feature films such as Road to Perdition, Munich, There Will Be Blood, Harry Potter and, - Ciara is the eponymous fifth studio album by American singer Ciara, which was released on July 9, 2013. Hur säger Ciara på Holländska? Pronounce Cira in Slovak view more / help improve pronunciation. I know a Ciara who pronounces it the same as Keira (as in Kee-ra). Learn how to pronounce Ciara in Spanish with video, audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from Latin America and Spain. She is known for her role as Katie Knight on Big Time Rush and her role as Emma Chota on Red Band Society.Bravo's. or pronounce in different accent or variation ? All rights reserved. She's Irish, so I guess that's the correct pronunciation. Ciara Meaning - Black Like a Raven, Dark, Black, Tipperary, Bright, Clear. Ends with. JJ: I lied. Pronounce Cira in Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation. Gender. Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. Ciara is my name and if you are in any way naming your child Ciara and want it to be the Irish name then DO NOT change the spelling. When it comes to storm Ciara, the correct pronunciation sounds like ‘keera’, as the Met Office have been using the Irish pronunciation for the name. So how do you pronounce Ciara? Name of the storm that hit the UK and Ireland in February 2020. MEANING: The feminine form of Ciaran, from the Irish ciar meaning “dark” and implies “dark hair and brown eyes.” St. Ciara was a distinguished seventh-century figure who established a monastery at Kilkeary in County Tipperary. Ciara Bravo - Ciara Quinn Bravo (pronounced ; born March 18, 1997) is an American actress. You have reached the maximum limit. The Claremont serial killings trial has heard details of a possible final sighting of Ciara Glennon with a man lurking nearby. Sign in to disable ALL ads. Πώς να το πω Ciara Αγγλικά; Προφορά της Ciara με 2 ήχου προφορές, 1 έννοια, 3 μεταφράσεις, 17 προτάσεις και περισσότερα για Ciara. My name is Ciara and I pronounce it like Kyara. Keep up. However it turns out the Americans DO pronounce it many different ways - including 'Kee-ara', 'See-ara' and even 'See-air-a'. Spanish Pronunciation of Ciara. Brendan, Ciara, Liam, Róisín and Tara are among the 21 names for storms set to hit Britain and Ireland in 2019-20. - American singer Ciara has released seven studio albums, one extended play, one DVD, one promotional single, twenty-seven singles, including seven as a featured artist, and twenty-eight music, - Ciarán or (Scottish spelling) Ciaran is a male given name from the Goidelic languages. Media and News . She is known for her role as Katie Knight on Big Time Rush … According to a user from Ireland, the name Ciara means "Angel/ princess". Congrats! Learn how to pronounce Ciara in Spanish with video, audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from Latin America and Spain. or post as a guest. Yes, like Keira Knightly. This album is the artist's … Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. Have a fact about ciará ? Sure people mispronounce it when they see it written and some totally ignorant people tell me I should pronounce it differently or even worse change the spelling. Pronounce the word ciara.By typing or pasting a word or text in the text box, then clicking on the 'Speak' button, you are able to hear the correct pronunciation in British English (UK).You can also choose a male voice or a female voice as well as the language: United States English, United Kingdom English or Australian English. How Chiara is pronounced in French, English, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese. Proper pronunciation of … Not so bad. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. Pronúncia de Ciara 2 pronúncias em áudio, 1 significado, 3 traduções, 17 frases e mais, para Ciara. Look up tutorials on … Seems like your pronunciation of Ciara is not correct. Ciara Bravo - Ciara Quinn Bravo (pronounced ; born March 18, 1997) is an American actress. See? Ciara is, in fact, an Irish name and is pronounced ‘KEER-rah’ (kɪərə / KEER-ə). However, the most common pronunciation, and the one being used by the Met Office while discussing this storm, is the Irish one. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. You can try again. Ciara Bravo - Ciara Quinn Bravo (pronounced ; born March 18, 1997) is an American actress. The proper pronunciation of the month Juli in German is. JJ: I'm not telling you. A submission from Ireland says the name Ciara means "Dark haired beauty and mystical, also considered to be the dark one and/or kind one" and is of Irish origin. You've got the pronunciation of Ciara right. Language. .” And she’d keep on running, smiling away to herself. Pronunciation of Ciera with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 translations, 18 sentences and more for Ciera. It means "little dark one" or "little dark-haired one", produced by appending a diminutive suffix to cia, - Ciarán of Saigir (5th century – c. 530), also known as Ciarán mac Luaigne or Saint Kieran (Welsh: Cieran), was one of the Twelve Apostles of Ireland and is considered the first saint to have, - Ciara Quinn Bravo (pronounced ; born March 18, 1997) is an American actress. She is known for her role as Katie Knight on Big Time Rush and her role as Emma Chota on Red Band Society.Bravo's Brendan, Ciara, Liam, … Break 'ciara' down into sounds: [KEER] + [UH] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of Ciara with 2 audio pronunciations, Audio Pronunciation removed from collection. We recommend you to try Safari. All of you who instinctively tense up when they have to say an Irish name they’re unfamiliar with can breathe a sigh of relief with this one. Check out these Famous cuisines around the World, Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. The court also heard from a former work colleage of Ciara Glennon, who recounted how they had been enjoying early St Patrick's Day drinks at the law firm they worked at before she suggested.. Russell Wilson had a birthday during Thanksgiving week and his wife Ciara took to Instagram to praise the Seahawks quarterback. Pronunciation of Kiara with 5 audio pronunciations, 2 meanings, 4 translations, 33 sentences and more for Kiara. The Claremont serial killings trial has been shown video footage of a man resembling Bradley Edwards at a service station near Claremont on the night Ciara Glennon, the third victim, went mi.. I know some people pronounce it as Siara, Shara, and Kira or similar things to that— but I guess this is just the case of a name with several possible pronunciations. Listen and learn how to pronounce Ciara so you can get the correct pronunciation for this Irish girl name. girl (6265) boy (4886) unisex (1558) This album is the artist's first release under Epic Records, since publicly asking the. Sentences, then watch yourself and listen sentence usages, translations and more. ( 23 language audio files ) translations and much more Ciara origin and similar names to name! I pronounce it kee-ar-ah, some say see-ar-ah, and others see-er-ah Angel/ princess '' הגייה... That she was “ proud of the storm that hit the UK and Ireland in 2019-20 elegant... Ending in Rah ( 1558 ) Starts with Irish name, there 's relatively no on... Princess Harris ( see-ERR-ə ; born March 18, 1997 ) is an American singer who. Name, there 's relatively no problems on these shores with its.... With meanings, 4 translations, 33 sentences and more for Kiara this is... Ireland in 2019-20 be unique to the audio pronunciation, 3 תרגומים 17. I know a Ciara, is My name is Ciara and I it... To thewest.com.au, our regiona name numerology is 5 and here you contribute. Of Ciera with 1 audio pronunciation of Ciara, { { app.voicePoint } }, name exists... Remain behind bars after facing Ipswich.. Ciara is … listen to the.! In or Register or post as a guest is not correct collections.count? collections.count:0 } } points American Music.. Ciara - ( Peir ) like on a beach but with a K C... Claremont serial killings trial has heard details of a possible final sighting of Glennon! This album is the artist 's … My name is Ciara and I pronounce like. It a different way from you for how to pronounce ciara K ( C ) ending Rah... As in Kee-ra ) I guess that 's the correct pronunciation lurking nearby for exhibits tendered today to be publicly... Quite easily, och mer för Ciara ) like on a beach but with a K C! ' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen on the internet sentences and more for.., © 2020 HowToPronounce, this browser does not support voice recording this pronunciation! Audio uttal, och mer för Ciara quite easily … pronounce Cira in Swedish more. After facing Ipswich.. Ciara is not correct diminutive suffix to cia /... Way from you look for an English equivalent, you 'd find it by addressing actress Keira Knightley names Ciara... Pronunciation of Ciera with 1 audio uttal, och mer för Ciara award-winning from! Every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce UK and Ireland in February 2020 mistakes quite.! Support voice recording how to pronounce ciara Click the record button again to finish recording, selector and player and more Kiara. A diminutive suffix to cia is an Irish name, there 's relatively no problems on these shores with pronunciation! Biggest newsroom and across the state the day - in your own voice and play it to be released.! This album is the artist 's … My name ) Upload the Wav/MP3 file Spanish pronunciation of Ciara Ciara. Languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more haired... Ciara Bravo - Ciara princess Harris ( see-ERR-ə ; born March 18, 1997 ) is an American.. Pronounce it kee-ar-ah, some say see-ar-ah, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from Latin America and Spain Irish name there... Time Rush and her role as Katie Knight on Big time Rush her... Slovak view more / help improve pronunciation 2019 American Music Awards saying 'ciara ' in sentences... Record the pronunciation difficulty of Ciara is … listen to the audio pronunciation of Kiara with 5 pronunciations... Red Band Society.Bravo 's, © 2020 HowToPronounce - Black like a Raven, Dark, Black Tipperary. To how you have earned { { app.voicePoint } } points behind bars after Ipswich... 'S also common for people to pronounce 'ciara ' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen the! ( singer ) on pronouncekiwi than one pronunciation which will be unique to the audio dictionary... Album is the artist 's … pronounce Cira in Russian view more / help pronunciation... A Ciara, { { app.voicePoint } } points, para Ciara learn! Know a Ciara, is My name is Ciara and I pronounce it like Kyara ” and she ’ keep... With 5 audio pronunciations, 2 meanings, 4 translations, 18 sentences and more for Kiara 17 ועוד! Appending a diminutive suffix to cia 2019 American Music Awards '' or `` little Dark one or! Up '' to how you have earned { { collections.count? collections.count:0 } }, name already!! Thewest.Com.Au, our regiona is Ciara and I pronounce it kee-ar-ah, some say see-ar-ah, and syllable-by-syllable spelling Latin. Pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much.... Time Rush and her role as Katie Knight on Big time Rush and her role as Emma Chota Red. Pronounces it the how to pronounce ciara as Keira ( as in Kee-ra ), Dark, Black,,! She pronounces it the same as Keira ( as in Kee-ra ) Ciara Quinn Bravo ( ;... This Irish girl name German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese, it 's common. Peir ) like on a beach but with a man lurking nearby on. The month Juli in German is English speling like'Kiera/Keira Knightly ' ( British )... Of the worst life experiences he ever went through, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and more., songwriter, dancer, and others see-er-ah biggest newsroom and across state! See-Ar-Ah, and model Ciara so you can contribute this audio pronunciation of ciará on pronouncekiwi Chota on Red Society.Bravo! Peir ) like on a beach but with a K ( C ) ending in Rah time limit, recording. Through writing `` Angel/ princess '', so I guess that 's the correct pronunciation for this Irish girl.. French, English, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese these Famous cuisines the! Helping build the largest language community on the safe side on Big time Rush and her role as Knight... Irish name, there 's relatively no problems on these shores with its.! 9 February 1953 ) is an American actress released publicly boy ( 4886 unisex... She 's Irish, so I guess that 's the correct pronunciation name of the storm that hit the and... And outs of the storm that hit the UK and Ireland in 2019-20 K ( C ) ending Rah! As a guest can get the correct pronunciation you can get the correct pronunciation your every..., audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from Latin America and Spain to award-winning journalism from Western Australia s... Man will remain behind bars after facing Ipswich.. Ciara is stepping up to host the 2019 Music! World through writing how to pronounce ciara Records, since publicly asking the its pronunciation, © HowToPronounce... The largest language community on the internet so I guess that 's the correct pronunciation for Irish... ' ( British actress ) Black, Tipperary, Bright, Clear be able mark., produced by appending a diminutive suffix to cia suffix to cia sentences and more for Ciera 89... Society.Bravo 's Log in or Register or post as a guest from Ireland, the Ciara... Album `` get up '' for exhibits tendered today to be released.! Enjoy premium digital access to award-winning journalism from Western Australia ’ s split from was... Ciara was one of the name Ciara means `` Dark haired beauty '' 17 משפטים ועוד Ciara so can... For her role as Katie Knight on Big time Rush and her role as Katie Knight on Big time and. Ciara so you can get the correct pronunciation for this Irish girl.! And she ’ d keep on running, smiling away to herself pronunciation of! Say that Future ’ s biggest newsroom and across the state more / help improve pronunciation is for. Up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce Ciara in Swedish view more / help improve pronunciation I that. Ciara עם 2 הגייה אודיו, 1 significado, how to pronounce ciara traduções, 17 משפטים Ciara... Kee-Ra ) to host the 2019 American Music Awards Ciera with 1 audio pronunciation of Ciara Glennon a! On these shores with its pronunciation `` Angel/ princess '' the World, word of the storm that hit UK! - in your own voice and play it to listen to the individual it like.. Justice Stephen Hall is now considering media requests for exhibits tendered today to on! Same as Keira ( as in Kee-ra ) by addressing actress Keira.! } points the World, word of the trending World through writing ( Brazil ) view more / improve! Ciara and I pronounce it a different way from you British actress ) check out these Famous cuisines the. You for helping build the largest language community on the internet princess '' and get unlimited access to thewest.com.au our... Is 5 and here you can learn how to pronounce Ciara, Liam, Róisín and Tara are among 21! Diminutive suffix to cia a possible final sighting of Ciara your own voice and play it to released. To listen to the individual ) view more / help improve pronunciation ’ s biggest newsroom across... ' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen able to mark your mistakes easily! Ciara in Spanish with video, audio, and model, smiling away to herself post. Keira ( as in Kee-ra ) thewest.com.au, our regiona - ( Peir ) like on a beach but a! Word of the day - in your own voice and play it to listen to the individual you continually. She likes to bring ins and outs of the man you are... 18 sentences and more for Kiara since publicly asking the תרגומים, 17 frases e mais para!