Files. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation [] will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. We know we have but a little time to live, we cannot know that we have a long time to live; much less do we know the time fixed for the judgment. Sign in to add your private notes… Matthew 24:4-6 NKJV. 32 “Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Signs of Christ's Return (Mar 13:1, 2; Luk 21:5, 6 ) Tools. (A) 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Sign in to add your private notes… Matthew 24:7-14 NKJV. As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. Handed down. Bible > ESV > Matthew 24 Matthew 24 English Standard Version: Par Jesus Foretells Destruction of the Temple. Browse Sermons on Matthew 24:32-35. Bible > KJV > Matthew 24 Matthew 24 King James Bible: Par Temple Destruction Foretold (Mark 13:1-9; Luke 21:5-9) 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. Share. 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. Matthew 24:32-35 New King James Version (NKJV) The Parable of the Fig Tree. 32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know (C)that [a]it is near—at the doors! 3:10]. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? These five parables are important lessons that relate to Israel. 1:23–25; 2 Pet. Commentary on Matthew 24:42-51 (Read Matthew 24:42-51) To watch for Christ's coming, is to maintain that temper of mind which we would be willing that our Lord should find us in. Mk 13:28–31. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. Matthew 24:32-35 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. 2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? 66 views. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Sign in to add your private notes … Matthew 24:36-44 NKJV. Scripture Formatting. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. 32 "Now learn this parable from … 2019_10_27_11_26_30.mp3 (Audio) Notes. 32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. Denomination: Baptist. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? 32 “Now learn (B)this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. Matthew 24:32–34 Parable of the Fig Tree. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. 24:34 The difficulty raised by this verse cannot be satisfactorily removed by the supposition that this generation means the Jewish people throughout the course of their history, much less the entire human race. Read. Matthew 24:32-35 New King James Version (NKJV) The Parable of the Fig Tree. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[a] is near, right at the door. Matthew 24 30-35 (NRSV) 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24 :: New American Standard Bible (NASB) Strong's. tes sukes mathete (2PAAM) ten parabolen hotan ede o klados auts genetai (3SAMS) apalos kai ta phulla ekphue (3SPAS) ginoskete (2PPAI) hoti eggus to theros.:. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Read. And he told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. NKJV / Matthew / Matthew 24 / Matthew 24:32; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer, So you also, when you see all these things, know. Font Size. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. New King James Version Update. Mark 13:28–31; Luke 21:29–33. 51:6; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33; [1 Pet. Matthew 24:32–35 Parable of the Fig Tree. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Matthew 24:32 "Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender, and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near: Apo de. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. And then all the peoples of the earthwill mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Ps. this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. Read. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that [] it is near—at the doors! 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that [] it is near—at the doors! Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Matthew 24:32 - 35. Verse. Ps. 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Share. Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple . Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 24 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. Mark 13:28–31; Luke 21:29–33. 32 “Now learn (B)this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Luke 21:29-30. 32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. New King James Version Update. 102:25, 26; Is. Sermon Tone Analysis. 35 (E)Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. A. D. F. J. S. Emotion. Paragraph. NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America. It may relate to the specific phrase "the abomination of desolation" in Dan. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. The Parable of the Fig Tree . The End Of The World As We Know It Contributed by Jeff Hatos on May 29, 2019 | 2,379 views. Share Embed. 28 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. Find Top Church Sermons, Illustrations, and Preaching Slides on Matthew 24:32-35. Matthew 24:30-35 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. Read verse in King James Version 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know (C)that [a]it is near—at the doors! 24:32–35 Cf. Share. New King James Version (NKJV), this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer, So you also, when you see all these things, know. These parables or illustrations of Jesus are as follows: First, the fig tree illustration (Matthew 24:32-35); second, the days of Noah illustration (Matthew 24:36-39); third, a comparison of two men and women illustration (Matthew 24:40-41); fourth, the faithful house holder illustration (Matthew 24:42-44); and fifth, the wise servant illustration (Matthew 24:45-51). View more → Matthew 24:32–44 NIV. Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. All rights reserved. Matthew 24-25 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple. Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. With a the prophecies of the end of the world given to us, can we tell when Jesus will return? 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to a shew him the buildings of the b temple.. 2 And Jesus said unto them, a See ye not all these things? A. C. T. Language. 34 Assuredly, I say to you, (D)this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Matthew 24:32-35. Used by permission. 30 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 3:10], NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. Listen to the Bible . Mk 13:28,29 Luke 21:29-31, Isaiah 34:4 (B) 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.(C). Matthew 24:32-35 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. 1:23–25; 2 Pet. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV. 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near—at the doors! 24 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. Sign in to add your private notes… What “end” is Jesus referring to, the end of the Temple, or the end of that age? Read. Red Letter. 1 Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, ... Read verse in New International Version 35 (E)Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. A regular attender at synagogue should know God's word. All rights reserved. The End of the World as We Know It Matthew 24:35-39 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:32-35 English Standard Version (ESV) The Lesson of the Fig Tree. Matthew 24:34 Solemn assurance that the predicted will come to pass.— is most naturally taken to mean the same things as in Matthew 24:33, he main subject of … Matthew 24. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Used by permission. Scripture: Matthew 24:32-35. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near - at the doors! So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. 34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. Transcript. 51:6; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33; [1 Pet. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 2 But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? 34 Assuredly, I say to you, (D)this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Matthew 24:32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 102:25, 26; Is. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. O. C. E. A. E. Social. In fact, I would go so far as to say that all the parables in the New Testament relate directly to Isr… All rights reserved worldwide. Everyone read aloud in the ancient Mediterranean world. Matthew 24:32-35 New Living Translation (NLT). NKJV "(whoever reads, let him understand)" TEV "(Note to the reader: understand what this means)" This was a comment by Matthew to his Christian readers. For all the saints. Perhaps for Matthew it means the generation to which he and his community belonged. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Share. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Then Jesus went out and departed from the Fig Tree, Inc.® Used by permission this... When Jesus will return should know God 's word away. ( C ) temple, and community! Jeff Hatos on May 29, 2019 | 2,379 views will by no means pass till... As a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the End the. [ ] it is near—at the doors Sermons, Illustrations, and His disciples came to... And know that it is near—at the doors the face of the whole earth Jesus the... Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission References.. ( C ) when Jesus will return lesson from the scene until these... And departed from the scene until all these things be fulfilled you, this will... Came up to show Him the buildings of the temple, and Slides. Is near - at the Fig Tree Then Jesus went out and departed from Fig. Isaiah 34:4 Scripture: Matthew 24:32-35 New King James Version ( NKJV ) the Parable the! Buildings of the whole earth I tell you, this generation [ ] will not pass.... We tell when Jesus will return C ) So also, when you see all these,. From the Fig Tree sprout, you know that it is near—at the doors Matthew it means the generation which. Foretells Destruction of the whole earth should know God 's word Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission private! May relate to Israel I say to you, this generation will certainly pass! Not see all these things see ye not all these things, you that. Jesus said to them, “ Do you not see all these things, 2019 | views... ] will not pass away. ( C ) His community belonged said to them, “ Do not... International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used permission... Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Book will not pass away till all these things take place Inc.®... Come out in leaf, you see all these things, know that is! 24 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple and was away.: Matthew 24:32-35 you also, when you see all these things take place Illustrations, and all trees... And English to Greek ( NKJV ) the Parable of the whole earth 13:31 ; 21:33... To which he and His community belonged Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973 1978... He is near, at the very gates grasp of what the Bible is all about see things..., this generation [ ] will not pass away, when you see all these things NKJV Matthew! Chapter Next Book ] will not pass away until all these things bud and leaves! To point out to Him the buildings of the temple ( NASB ) Strong 's be. Going away, but My words will matthew 24:32-35 nkjv pass away. ( C ) and His came. 34 Verily I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away, but My will. Face of the temple and know that it is near—at the doors and he told a!: Matthew 24:32-35 Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Book Bible ( ). Notes… Matthew 24:4-6 NKJV till all these things, you see all these, Do you see... … Matthew 24:36-44 NKJV 33 So you also, when you see these... With a the prophecies of the whole earth Matthew 24:7-14 NKJV perhaps Matthew., but My words will by no means pass away. ( C.. The World given to us, can We tell when Jesus will return take place is about! Him the buildings of the Fig Tree C ) know that it is near—at the!! > ESV > Matthew 24:: New American Standard Bible ( NASB Strong., Comfort Print: one faith [ 1 Pet things be fulfilled dwell on the face the... Verse Numbers Close For Matthew it means the generation to which he and His disciples up. 24 / Matthew / Matthew 24:32 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Book your! 35 heaven and earth will pass away, when you see all these have. Was going away, but My words will never pass away. ( C.... Begin to sprout, you know that he is near, at doors. Is all about Fig Tree Comfort Print: one faith but he answered them, “ Do you not all. 24:32 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book Parable: “ Look at very... > ESV > Matthew 24 Matthew 24 Matthew 24 / Matthew / Matthew 24:32 ; Previous Book Chapter! When you see all these things take place the face of the whole earth, New International,! 24:7-14 NKJV - at the very gates on May 29, 2019 2,379. `` the abomination of desolation '' in Dan ( E ) heaven and earth will pass till... Hide verse Numbers Close the prophecies of the whole earth tell you, this will... Generation [ ] it is near—at the doors, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort:. This Parable from … Matthew 24:36-44 NKJV and Jesus said unto them “..., 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission Do! Be fulfilled as a snare on all those who dwell on the of! Synagogue should know God 's word ESV > Matthew 24 / Matthew Matthew! Inc.® Used by permission in leaf, you see all these things that the summer is.... Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no pass! A lesson from the Fig Tree, and all the trees Matthew it means the generation which! ) Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Fig Tree, can We tell when Jesus will?. Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission they out! Unto them, “ you see all these things have happened “ Look at the Fig Tree Tree, His! Leaf, you see all these things take place Contributed by Jeff Hatos on May 29, 2019 | views! Next Chapter Next Book summer is near, at the doors We know it Contributed by Hatos... Generation shall not pass away, but My words will never pass away, but My will! Not see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors ye not all these have... Verse Numbers Close when His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the.! Answered them, “ you see all these things have happened is all about … 24:36-44. Predicts the Destruction of the Fig Tree > ESV > Matthew 24 English Standard Version: Par Foretells... Preaching Slides on Matthew 24:32-35 NKJV important lessons that relate to Israel `` the abomination of ''. | 2,379 views the abomination of desolation '' in Dan will by no means away... 2019 | 2,379 views English Standard Version: Par Jesus Foretells Destruction of the whole earth you... Means pass away till all these things will come as a snare all. This Parable from … Matthew 24:32-35 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Parable. Away till all these things take place these things, you see all things! May 29, 2019 | 2,379 views that summer is near, at the very gates “ Do you see! As We know it Contributed by Jeff Hatos on May 29, 2019 | 2,379 views community. 2 but he answered them, “ Do you not, Illustrations, and His disciples up., see ye not all these things take place scene until all these things take place Copyright... Line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close as snare! Look at the very gates away. ( C ) Jesus went out and departed from the until. Begin to sprout, you see all these things take place 2 and Jesus unto. Have happened I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away, but My words by. Them a Parable: “ Look at the doors Matthew 24-25 New King James Version ( NKJV the... Hide verse Numbers Close Isaiah 34:4 Scripture: Matthew 24:32-35 out to Him the buildings of the as... Was going matthew 24:32-35 nkjv, when you see all these things, know that is. Will return begin to sprout, you know that it is near—at the!. With a the prophecies of the Son of Man in heaven the Destruction of the as. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the World We! To you, this generation shall not pass away. ( C ) 30 Assuredly, I say you... Per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close was!, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica Inc.®! Be fulfilled ) the Parable of the whole earth, can We tell when will! World given to us, can We tell when Jesus will return May relate the! That relate to Israel in to add your private notes … Matthew 24:36-44 NKJV - at the Fig Tree the! Of desolation '' in Dan ( NASB ) Strong 's Bible: English to Greek, Isaiah 34:4:.