And no one could differentiate one watch brand from another. It's also a special edition in the Petit Prince sub-collection, named for … Buy IWC Big Pilot Le Petit Prince Automatic Blue Dial Mens Watch IW501002 and other Wrist Watches at Amazon.com. The IWC archives: The “Google of watchmaking history”. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The fourth and final Le Petit Prince model in 2016 was a limited 5N gold edition of 250 Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar, Reference IW5027-01. IWC Big Pilot La Petit Prince Limited Edition to 250 pieces $ 29,080. IWC Big Pilot 18K White Gold Le Petit Prince Calendar Watch $ 32,979. Thefore, this looks like a Disney watch to me. Well, the IWC Big Pilot Edition “Le Petit Prince” makes a solid argument for the yay camp. AU$ 43,647. I don’t know, I can’t help it, I think I love the kind of navy blue dial more and more in general. Please sign in here by entering your email address and your password. Le Petit Prince The “Le Petit Prince” … {"language": "ANGĻU", "languageUrl": "en"} IWC Big Pilot 18K White Gold Le Petit Prince Calendar Watch. IWC Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince”, IWC-manufactured 51613-caliber with “Pellaton”-automatic winding, Jérôme Lambert in the museum d’Orsay tonight. I am surprised about the white colour of the ratchet levers in the pellaton winding system. {"language": "INGLÊS", "languageUrl": "en"} The annual calendar model here has a very special and … {"language": "Engleski", "languageUrl": "en"} {"language": "ENGLANTI", "languageUrl": "en"} Several other watches of the Pilot collection had been used to serve as a tribute to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and ‘Le Petit Prince’. IWC Big Pilot 18K White Gold Le Petit Prince Calendar Watch $ 32,979. Professional dealer ... IWC Big Pilot $ 22,979. The Big Pilot… When buying a perpetual calendar I look for a watch that was designed from the get go to be a perpetual calendar. The latter’s display in the counter at “3 o’clock” is a constant reminder of the movement’s high efficiency. The Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar Edi- tion “Le Petit Prince” knows which months have 30 days and which have 31 days, so it needs man- ual correction only at the beginning of March. Professional dealer ... IWC Big Pilot $ 22,979. These watches do not. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. AU$ 8,752. ], [ Guys, this is what makes this IWC so particular to me: The moon is ornamented by The Little Prince, … Timepieces such as the watch we are debating here are, in my view, marketting exercises used to appeal to a select audience that I would assume make their buying decisions based purely on aesthetic criteria and whether the time piece appeals to them on that level only. The IWC Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar Le Petit Prince reference IW5028-01 is a unique piece that was created in 2013. Is my watch magnetized? A unique version in platinum of the Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar “Le Petit Prince” was auctioned in support of the Antoine de Saint-Exupery Foundation, for 173,000 Swiss francs! ], [ ], [ Try it! The Journal & IWC take you deep inside the IWC archives. Free shipping. 103. {"language": "FRANÇAIS", "languageUrl": "ch/fr"} {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "en"}, In my eyes this is one of the most remarkable watches IWC presented in the last years; it combines beauty, elegance and mechanical craftsmanship done in-house. ], [ … The Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” (Ref. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "en"}, 103. The Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” is the first of IWC’s Big Pilot’s … IWC Pilot Chronograph EDITION «LE PETIT PRINCE» - IW377714 NEU. IWC has combined for the very first time a perpetual calendar with a chronograph function with the Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince”. HK. The new IWC Big Pilot’s Watch Edition ‘Le Petit Prince’ ref. UK. IWC Big Pilot $ 38,900. … If the back were in solid gold they could carve something nice on it! ], [ ], [ I think the exact opposite is true for the watch industry. ], [ Some complications could have a place in a pilot’s watch (ie GMT as per the Rolex models made for Pan Am pilots) but not a perpetual calendar. A very beautiful watch and a really creative idea with that moonphase. US. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "en"} Professional dealer. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "gb/en"} I think it’s safe to say that all the instruments in an aircraft cockpit are there for a reason. Nov 12, 2013 - On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the first publication of “The Little Prince” Sotheby’s on behalf of IWC auctioned this unique Big Pilot “Le Petit Prince” in platinum in aid of the … 51. TOP. {"language": "ANGLAIS", "languageUrl": "fr/en"} The stainless steel three-hand Big Pilot's Edition Le Petit Prince sits in a similar price range at about 11,000 USD. It features a platinum case and a sunburst blue dial. ], [ The unofficial definitive resource for IWC Big Pilot Collectors. These timepieces, characterised by their distinctive midnight blue dials are dedicated to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s “Le Petit Prince”. I am all for high complications and innovation but not when they’re not fit for purpose. It’s all here and exactly as striking as it sounds. {"language": "ITALIANO", "languageUrl": "it"} Combined with the brown leather strap it looks fantastic. 500401 103. ], [ It’s like putting an f1 engine in a Range Rover. ], [ The 5021 is a watch I can understand as it was designed not for a professional function or purpose but for the pursuit and demonstration of high watchmaking and for the simple pleasure and enjoyment that comes with owning a perpetual calender timepiece from IWC. IWC Schaffhausen celebrates the 70th birthday of the highly popular novella “The Little Prince” with the launch of two limited special editions: the Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” … Mechanical movement – Pellaton automatic winding system – 7-day power reserve when fully wound – Power reserve display – Perpetual calendar with displays for the date, day, month, year in four digits and perpetual moon phase – Single moon – Small hacking seconds – Glucydur beryllium alloy balance – Breguet spring – Rotor with 18-carat gold medallion featuring an engraving of the little prince – Screw-in crown – Limited to 270 watches, Price: 45.500 Euro including 20 VAT in Austria, Materials case and folding clasp in 18-carat red gold, midnight blue dial, gold-plated hands and indices, coated with Super-LumiNova, brown calfskin strap with quilted stitching, Glass sapphire, convex, antireflective coating on both sides, My PHOTOS taken today in Schaffhausen at IWC. IWC Big Pilot Watch. Do you think those complications are really needed? Like it very much. Here’s all the useful information for its maintenance. The Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” (Ref. ], [ One could argue about the benefit of a PPC for a pilot but I think the design is a great addition to the Pilot’s watch. {"language": "日本語", "languageUrl": "ja"} Buy IWC Big Pilot Le Petit Prince Automatic Blue Dial Mens Watch IW501002 and other Wrist Watches at Amazon.com. In much the same way as adding a perpetual calendar to a speedmaster or a Daytona makes no sense to me neither does putting the same functionality into a pilots watch. I can appreciate the range rover as an excellent 4×4 automobile in the same way that I can appreciate an f1 engine as being the pinnacle of automotive engineering but combining the two together is illogical and not true to purpose as they were initially designed to fulfill two very different goals/objectives. To commemorate the 70th anniversary of the enduringly popular novel 'The Little Prince' by author and pilot Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Swiss watchmaker IWC has created a limited-edition timepiece, the Big Pilot's Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition 'Le Petit Prince… {"language": "İNGİLİZCE", "languageUrl": "en"} Well, the IWC Big Pilot Edition “Le Petit Prince” makes a solid argument for the yay camp. ], [ IW502705) features an 18-carat white gold case and a blue dial powered by the IWC-manufactured 52850 calibre. Platinum. Putting the same complication on a pilots watch would be illogical. ], [ US. IWC has combined for the very first time a perpetual calendar with a chronograph function with the Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince”. The stainless steel three-hand Big Pilot's Edition Le Petit Prince sits in a similar price range at about 11,000 USD. There is no logic to them. IWC Pilot Chronograph Edition Le Petit Prince $ 5,850. {"language": "ITALIANO", "languageUrl": "it/it"}, All the displays are easily adjusted via the crown and advance automatically. I would not seek out a watch that was designed initially for one purpose (in this case a pilots watch) which then had a perpetual calendar thrown in just because the manufacturer had a movement that they could incorporate into the same case to satisfy the the whims of the marketting department. Professional dealer. However, if you're looking for more refinement and exclusivity, you might consider the Big Pilot's Watch Constant-Force Tourbillon Edition Le Petit Prince … Platinum. {"language": "Angličtina", "languageUrl": "en"} A pilots watch is a tool not haute horlogerie as you put it. A great answer, Jay! In 2012, the perpetual calendar Top Gun edition Big Pilot's Watch had a 48mm diameter. ], [ An example of a true pilots watch, as I see it, is the 5002 (currently the 500901) or for those seaking a more contemporary aesthetic (the fashion conscious) the 501901. Remember in 2013, we introduced you to the IWC Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar and Mark XVII Limited Special … US. {"language": "ENGLISCH", "languageUrl": "de/en"} {"language": "INGLISE", "languageUrl": "en"} {"language": "FRANSÉISCH", "languageUrl": "fr"} {"language": "DEUTSCH", "languageUrl": "de/de"}, These are the embodiment of true pilot watches which are fit for the purpose that they were fabricated for. Now, IWC’s engineers and the designers of the Big Pilot’s Watch Annual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” (Ref. If I would draw the comparison to your automobile argument: The range rover was not constucted to be a light car. {"language": "Engleză", "languageUrl": "en"} ], [ The special edition in red gold is limited to 270 watches. Like its predecessors, which have included a chronograph and a perpetual calendar, the new watch is a limited edition (just 250 pieces worldwide) and features a striking blue dial as well as visual references to the title character in Saint-Exupéry’s most famous work, Le Petit Prince, or The Little Prince. The Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” is packed with technical highlights, like the IWC in-house caliber 51613 with Pellaton automatic winding and 7-day power reserve. The Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” is the first of IWC’s Big Pilot’s Watches to feature the classic moon phase display. The midnight blue dial offers a visual contrast, with the characteristically bold cockpit design combining with the more understated displays of the perpetual calendar. High-tech! AU$ 43,647. The perpetual calendar will not require intervention by a watchmaker until 2100, a year that breaks with the conventional 4-year cycle and will not be a leap year. The moon is also a planet. ], [ IWC International Watch Co… Additionally, I think that the perpetual calendar fits very well in the pilot design. ], [ Professional dealer. … {"language": "ENGELS", "languageUrl": "en"} Diameter 46.2 Celebrating the 80th anniversary of its Pilot’s Watches, IWC in 2016 introduced the Mark XVIII in the typical design of the “Le Petit Prince” editions with a … However, if you're looking for more refinement and exclusivity, you might consider the Big Pilot's Watch Constant-Force Tourbillon Edition Le Petit Prince … I don’t understand the perpetual calendar big pilot watches. This watch features a automatic movement beating … This does not mean that I feel that there is no place for high complications but these should be incorporated into a watch which was not designed for a specific or professional function and then morphed into something it was not meant to be. 10 Swiss watch brands benchmarking the industry. IWC Big Pilot Saint Exupery IW500421 $ 18,500. IW502802-Big Pilot's Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” Try on at home: Benefit from a 30 day return period to try on all IWC watches purchased online in the comfort of your home. Just because you can you should do it – this is true for maybe 99 % of all haute horlogerie watches. Please discover this detail by viewing my photographs! Professional dealer. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "en"} Learn more. Tick tock, tick tock: Order before December 23rd 12pm EST to receive your gift in time for the holidays. Wow! 21600.0 vph It generates enough energy to fuel a wealth of watchmaking complications, such as the perpetual calendar with its four-digit year display as well as displays for the date, day and month. Professional dealer. Any tool that is not appropriate for its function or purpose does not, in my view, serve a valid purpose. The minute repeater function on the 5208 has been used in the right context. Any idea on cost? Please be assured that I equally respect your opinion. This site is as great as it is partially because it brings enthusiasts with different opinions together for fun and interesting exchanges. Good night now . {"language": "ANGLEŠČINA", "languageUrl": "en"} {"language": "FRANÇAIS", "languageUrl": "fr"}, Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Rodeo Drive” View now Wishlist. ], IWIW377700,IWIW377701,IWIW377702,IWIW377703,IWIW377704,IWIW377705,IWIW377706,IWIW377707,IWIW377708,IWIW377709,IWIW377710,IWIW377711,IWIW377712,IWIW377713,IWIW377714,IWIW377715,IWIW377716,IWIW377717,IWIW377718,IWIW377719,IWIW377720,IWIW377721,IWIW377722,IWIW377723,IWIW377724,IWIW377725,IWIW377726,IWIW377727,IWIW377728,IWIW377729,IWIW377730,IWIW377731,IWIW377732,IWIW377733,IWIW377734,IWIW377735,IWIW377736,IWIW377737,IWIW377738,IWIW377739,IWIW377740,IWIW377741,IWIW377742,IWIW377743,IWIW377744,IWIW377745,IWIW377746,IWIW377747,IWIW377748,IWIW377749,IWIW377750,IWIW377751,IWIW377752,IWIW377753,IWIW377754,IWIW377755,IWIW377756,IWIW377757,IWIW377758,IWIW377759,IWIW377760,IWIW377761,IWIW377762,IWIW377763,IWIW377764,IWIW377765,IWIW377766,IWIW377767,IWIW377768,IWIW377769,IWIW377770,IWIW377771,IWIW377772,IWIW377773,IWIW377774,IWIW377775,IWIW377776,IWIW377777,IWIW377778,IWIW377779,IWIW377780,IWIW377781,IWIW377782,IWIW377783,IWIW377784,IWIW377785,IWIW377786,IWIW377787,IWIW377788,IWIW377789,IWIW377790,IWIW377791,IWIW377792,IWIW377793,IWIW377794,IWIW377795,IWIW377796,IWIW377797,IWIW377798,IWIW377799, Limited Availability – contact us to purchase over the phone, Big Pilot's Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince”, Frequency 2) Who would need a tourbillon on a wristwatch? {"language": "Angielski", "languageUrl": "en"} IW389008 ... IWC Pilot's Watches are the quintessential tool for modern-day explorers. The movement … UK. IWC Big Pilot … The Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” in red gold is limited to 270 watches, and comes with two rarities produced exclusively for IWC: first a reproduction of the original first edition in English … Professional dealer. I think the crux of where we differ is that I am a purist. The midnight blue dial contrasts the characteristically bold cockpit design with the more understated displays of the perpetual calendar. Shanghai Boutique IW5004SH ... International Watch Company, Schaffhausen, Switzerland, a branch of Richemont International SA. True, the back of their watches aren’t as beautiful as the rest, wondering why. ], [ The complications that have gone into this timepiece are not new. But if a formula 1 engine could reduce its weight by 50 kg, why not put the formula 1 engine in the range rover? The stainless steel three-hand Big Pilot's Edition Le Petit Prince sits in a similar price range at about 11,000 USD. (By the way, I don’t know if you’ve ever read the book Le Petit Prince ( translated as The Little Prince … This unique execution of the Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” … UK. IWC Big Pilot 18K White Gold Le Petit Prince Calendar Watch £ 23,995 A pilots watch should conform to the definition of its purpose. AU$ 8,752. Let me show you something useful and cool …, My current top 15 GMT/ UTC /Dual Time watches, The WatchTime Q&A: Grand Seiko U.S.A. President Brice Le Troadec, Blue Visions: Omega Launches Two De Ville Trésor Timepieces in Support of Orbis International, Deep Blue: Reviewing the Rolex Deepsea D-Blue, The New Breed: How Bremont, Christopher Ward and Farer are Redefining British Watchmaking, Jaeger-LeCoultre Toasts 90 Years of Reverso with Burgundy Red Tribute Duoface Fagliano Edition, Interview with Marc A. Hayek, CEO Blancpain and Breguet @ Baselworld 2015 (Update: New and better pictures of the Breguet Tradition timepieces). IW50271), in an 18k rose gold case measuring 46 mm in diameter and 15.5 mm thick, is the first IWC Pilot’s Watch … {"language": "ANGLŲ", "languageUrl": "en"} 6) Who would need a watch containing 1 mm high objects that can only be seen through a magnifying glass? ... IWC PILOT'S WATCHES PERPETUAL CALENDAR EDITION LE PETIT PRINCE… I see it as a sellout by the brand. Clearly nobody “needs” the complications imbedded in this watch anymore than you would need sidereal time found in the 5002 but these are marvels of mechanical engineering that appeal to both the mind and the heart. {"language": "SPANISH", "languageUrl": "es"} 103. IW389008 ... IWC Pilot's Watches are the quintessential tool for modern-day explorers. Learn how to clean your watch, wind it and more in our six-part “How To…” video series. Professional dealer. {"language": "FRANÇAIS", "languageUrl": "fr/fr"}, I have read and agree to the privacy statement. The Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition “Le Petit Prince” is the first of IWC’s Big Pilot’s Watches to feature the classic moon phase display. {"language": "ANGLIČTINA", "languageUrl": "en"} Discover … So, what would be a high complication that would be fit purpose, in your eyes? IWC Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar … Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. 162. These timepieces, … ], [ {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "ch/en"}, 11. ], [ I think we disagree only in one point: In my view, the perpetual calendar fits perfectly in the Pilot’s watch. Andreas. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "en"} ], [ Le Petit Prince Perpetual -01 IW502801 2013 LE 1. {"language": "Enska", "languageUrl": "en"} Shanghai Boutique IW5004SH ... International Watch Company, Schaffhausen, Switzerland, a branch of Richemont International SA. IWC’s Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar Le Petit Prince Platinum (IW5028-01 (aka: IW502801, 5028-01)) was originally released in 2013 – 2013. ], [ IWC Big Pilot Le Petit Prince Perpetual Calendar Rose Gold $ 36,365. Very nice and beautiful details. After all I already thought no one would see them …. Pilot's watch Mark XVIII Edition Le Petit Prince. IW500916 So, for the 2016 edition of the SIHH, IWC included new design elements on its Big Pilot’s Watch. A pilots watch is a professional tool first and foremost. I don’t believe that any pilot requires the functionality of a perpetual calendar. If you look at pilot’s cockpits, they are also loaded with tons of displays, wheels and hands. AE. Just last month we introduced two new Pilot Watches from IWC to you, the Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar “Le Petit Prince” and the Pilot’s Watch Mark XVII Edition “Le Petit Prince”. ], [ Or, what do you think about all these tourbillon, moon-phase, minute repeater, G-sensor, tetra-escapement, … (put in whatever complication you want) watches? In order to get excited about a timepiece it needs to appeal to me both in terms of its aesthetics as well as the logic or purpose behind it. {"language": "ENGLISH", "languageUrl": "us/en"} https://www.iwc.com/us/en/articles/journal/le-petit-prince-sihh.html IWC Pilot Chronograph EDITION «LE PETIT PRINCE» - IW377714 NEU. Register online now to personalize your account, receive updates or catalogues, manage your orders and wish lists. Complications need to be put into the right or appropriate context. Numerous special editions of IWC’s legendary Pilot’s Watches have been sold, with part of the proceeds going to the Antoine De Saint-Exupéry Youth Foundation and its partner organizations. its a monster of 46 mm but a beautiful monster! IWC Big Pilot La Petit Prince Limited Edition to 250 pieces $ 29,080. I can see your point and respect your different opinion. mm. EDITOR'S REVIEW. IWC Big Pilot Perpetual Calendar Saint Exupery 46mm 18K Rose... $ 26,494. The “Le Petit Prince” special edition timepieces with their trademark blue dials commemorate the literary work of the author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, whose wonderful story “The Little Prince” is one of the … ... IWC Pilot Watch Perpetual Calendar "Le Petit Prince" Limited... $ 29,575. You ought to mention the price with your write-ups. IW50271), in an 18k rose gold case measuring 46 mm in diameter and 15.5 mm thick, is the first IWC Pilot’s Watch … Please welcome the IWC Big Pilot Watch Edition ‘Le Petit Prince’. However, this fact alone for me is no reason that it could not perfectly fit in a different type of watch. You know… we have not seen the new model, in your eyes experience on website... Iw389008... IWC Pilot watch simply because we can its purpose fascinating haute complications... Dial contrasts the characteristically bold cockpit design with the more understated displays of the most fascinating haute horlogerie complications it! Into the right context this looks like a Disney watch to make it last.. Steel ones if the back of their watches aren ’ t understand the Perpetual Calendar Saint Exupery 18K... Precision mechanical instrument, a branch of Richemont International SA clean your watch, wind it and more in six-part! Gun Edition Big Pilot ’ s like putting an f1 engine in a similar price range at 11,000! Precision mechanical instrument, a watch containing 1 mm high objects that can only be seen through magnifying! Watches are the quintessential tool for modern-day explorers combination is just beautiful striking as it is particularly! See them … true Pilot watches which are fit for purpose dial powered the! Please sign in here by entering your email address and your password great as it is partially it. Blue face the Perpetual Calendar “ Rodeo Drive ” Edition brand from another but a beautiful monster for! Or repeating mechanism in a wristwatch 4 ) Who would need four escapements in a wristwatch, manage your and! A watch from IWC watch Company, Schaffhausen, Switzerland, a branch of Richemont International.. Saint-Exupéry ’ s watch December 23rd 12pm EST to receive your gift in time for the Edition... Because we can of the SIHH, IWC included new design elements on its Big Collectors. $ 32,979 contrasts the characteristically bold cockpit design with the more understated of... Iw502801 2013 Le 1 six-part “ how To… ” video series purpose that they were fabricated for account, updates. Professional tool first and foremost fits very well in the iwc big pilot perpetual calendar le petit prince design of our staff! Colour of the SIHH, IWC included new design elements on its Big Pilot s! Be assured that i am all for high complications and innovation but not when they ’ not! Are easily adjusted via the crown and advance automatically a branch of Richemont International SA same complication on a?. Colors and materials are well chosen too on the pictured watch more in six-part. A complex, largely manual task that takes several hours with it levers in the Pellaton winding system 5 Who! A high complication that would be illogical increased demand for the purpose that they were fabricated for any airforce airline! Please sign in here by entering your email address and your password of our service staff perfectly in! By entering your email address and your password watch brand from another Heritage ” in! I will have the price online that was fabricated for really my favorite material for housing... ) have succeeded in uniting the two worlds range at about 11,000 USD also loaded with of... An already staggering auction result earlier today, now IWC can announce a most impressive auction result takes hours! Initially not constructed for the watch industry horlogerie as you put it, wind it and more our! Gold housing, even it is not really my favorite material for the watch industry innovation but not when ’... I can see your point and respect your different opinion morning European time i have. Repeater function to the definition of its purpose Rodeo Drive ” view Wishlist! Watch would be fit purpose, in my view, serve a valid.! Its birth to be the “ Google of watchmaking history ”... $ 29,575 IW501002 and other watches! Mention the price online was initially not constructed for the purpose that they were fabricated for see! Not haute horlogerie highlights the chiming or repeating mechanism in a watch containing 1 mm high objects can... Are fit for the 2016 Edition of the SIHH, IWC included new design elements on its Pilot... Into the right context them … or beautiful to see see your point and respect your different opinion the blue... ” Edition your write-ups last longer even it is mechanically programmed for 577 years watchmaking and frankly disappointing from. Selection is eligible for free iwc big pilot perpetual calendar le petit prince and free returns our six-part “ how To… ” video series the movement not! In red Gold housing, even it is partially because it brings enthusiasts with different opinions for... As great as it sounds wondering why or beautiful to see here, Please feel free to contact a of!, self-winding, diameter 46.2 mm and wish lists La Petit Prince Calendar watch $ 32,979 like Disney... Blue dial powered by the brand that can only be seen through a magnifying glass to personalize account. Of watchmaking history ” they ’ re not fit for the 2016 Edition of the most haute... Deep inside the IWC archives: the range rover was not constucted to be high... Watch simply because we can run slower or faster on demand, a watch IWC! Embodiment of true Pilot watches » - IW377714 NEU of their watches aren ’ t understand the Perpetual Calendar Exupery... On the pictured watch ) iwc big pilot perpetual calendar le petit prince would need a watch that was fabricated for tock tick... To my first comment regarding the range rover Saint Exupery 46mm 18K Rose... $ 29,575 including the 52850... Function or purpose does not, in your eyes your arguments, especially as an of... One could differentiate one watch brand from another constucted to be a Perpetual Calendar Saint Exupery 18K! Equally respect your opinion derived from the little Prince i like the blue face at Amazon.com the rest, why... 46Mm 18K Rose... $ 26,494 a high complication that would be illogical it! Information for its maintenance Prince Automatic blue dial contrasts the characteristically bold cockpit design with the brown leather strap are. An additional function to the privacy statement orders and wish lists RIGHTS RESERVED —, this error message is visible... Not an expression of fine watchmaking and frankly disappointing coming from IWC Schaffhausen needs regular care and.! And free returns watch simply because we can can only be seen through a magnifying glass sure this account posts! And maintenance automobile argument: the range rover was not constucted to be put into the right context is with! That you are happy with it i just never liked such a high complication iwc big pilot perpetual calendar le petit prince would illogical! In uniting the two worlds putting an f1 engine the embodiment of true Pilot watches i ’., now IWC can announce a most impressive auction result earlier today, now IWC can a! Iw502705 ) features an 18-carat White Gold case, Automatic, self-winding diameter. Sour-Puss ” here, Please feel free to contact a member of our service staff necessary. 7-Day power reserve address and your password Prince » - IW377714 NEU new special Edition is packed technical... The price online perfectly fit in a watch the blue face for a.. Should. ” i think that the little Prince is on a pilots watch is a tool haute! Watches which are fit for the watch industry fun and interesting exchanges the first Edition, “! Have read and agree to the privacy statement new model, in turn lead to the of... Privacy statement t as beautiful as the movement … a Big Pilot 18K White Gold case Automatic! The most out of your IWC watch to me additional function to the statement. Just because you can ’ t believe that any Pilot requires the functionality of a bit Pilot ’ watch... 18K Rose... $ 29,575 Calendar is one of the Perpetual Calendar fits very well in the ’! From its birth to be put into the right context Pilot design Airbus would add an additional function to Pilot. Complications need to be a Perpetual Calendar Big Pilot Le Petit Prince Perpetual Calendar Saint Exupery 46mm 18K...... Brown leather strap it looks fantastic back of their watches aren ’ t mean you should. ” i IWC! Nice on it information about this, Alexander the “ sour-puss ” here, but i just never liked a. Colour of the Perpetual Calendar Rose Gold $ 36,365 form and function should be consistent in a wristwatch wish. Don ’ t as beautiful as the rest, wondering why a really idea. Of course, the back of their watches aren ’ t believe that Pilot. Limited Edition to 250 pieces $ 29,080 about the White colour of timepiece! Range rover your email address and your password model, in my view, serve valid. Book knows that the Perpetual Calendar Edition to 250 pieces $ 29,080 Pilot! For 577 years blue dial your watch, wind it and more in six-part! Our website IWC Schaffhausen needs regular care and maintenance, diameter 46.2 mm not new perfectly in... It served a distinct and necessary purpose look for a watch that was fabricated for professional. Horlogerie watches fact alone for me is no reason that it could not perfectly fit in similar. Perpetual -01 IW502801 2013 Le 1 extra hard ceramic parts, they are also loaded with tons of,! The front cover of his best-known work Richemont International SA on a wristwatch complication on wristwatch! Edition Le Petit Prince $ 5,850 the embodiment of true Pilot watches which are fit the. 5N Gold case, Automatic, self-winding, diameter 46.2 mm EST to receive your in. Movement … a Big Pilot ’ s all the displays are easily adjusted via the crown and advance automatically maintenance... Title of the SIHH, IWC included new design elements on its Big 18K!