The team of MAI supporters and contributors is always expanding. The days of one specific week follow exactly the same pattern as every week. Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles → Jeanne Dielman, 23, Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles – Restoring the missing comma after "23". Above all else, Jeanne Dielman, 23, Quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles is an experience over a typical watch: something I’m greatly appreciative of. She could simply announce she was going to get a job, but then everything about her that she assigns value to will come crashing down. That this all takes place in more-or-less real time demonstrates the tedium of such tasks. Año: 1976. Jeanne Dielman and my idea of feminism 14.05.00. Jeanne Dielman, whose complete title adds the street address 23 quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, insists on both its heroine’s particularity … Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles Title variations: Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles and Jeanne Dielman Director: Akerman, Chantal Country(ies): Belgium Release year: 1975 Language(s): French Production company(ies): Paradise Films Genre(s): Experimental, Feminist, and Feature Subject(s): Chantal Akerman, Focus Issue 6: COVID-19 Crisis-Connection-Culture (Autumn 2020), Focus Issue Five: Feminist Pedagogies (Winter 2020), Focus Issue Four: New Materialist Practice (Summer 2019), Polish #strajkkobiet Tells the Government to ‘Fuck Off’, Call for Papers: Photography & Resistance, Call for Papers: Women, Spectatorship and the Cinema of the Real, Proudly supported by University of Gothenburg. All rights reserved. Arriving in Hollywood, her domestic drudgery includes wearing a Jeanne Dielman outfit and pushing a Hoover vacuum cleaner. ... At MAI we work for free to spread the word about research in feminism & visual culture. One of the greatest filmmakers we have has sadly died. Written without looking at the paper, watching Chantal Akerman’s Jeanne Dielman, 23, Quai du Commerce,1080 Bruxelles (1975) 25 Sept 2017 It could have been done about a man, too.” Talking about sex work in the context of a feminist analysis is tricky, because modern feminists are very divided. However, for most of the movie Jeanne doesn’t seem particularly distressed about her work and has full agency over it. JEANNE DIELMAN is a top ten masterwork for me and pinnacle of feminist cinema. Chantal Akerman's "Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles" is a feminist classic, that force the audience to see the boring, no dreams and automatic life of the title character. This site uses cookies. Or maybe she had been planning on killing him? But, in movies as in life, ideologies are messy, complicated, and flawed. Jeanne Dielman brings us into a discourse of women's looks, through a woman's viewpoint. Please fill the form below to get in touch with MAI editors. Jeanne Dielman var et radikalt filmværk, der udvidede filmsproget, da den havde premiere i 1975. I'm not making women's films, I'm making Chantal Akerman's films. Año: 1976. Please leave this field empty. All our authors publish their work for no fee. Whereas Akerman uses stasis to evoke Jeanne’s plight, Clarke used repetitive motion—notably in extended shots of socially oppressed youths walking fast—to convey the violence mounting inside them, and which they manifest by acting destructively or self-destructively. Camera Obscura 2 (Fall 1977): 118-21. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Followers. Secretos de Jeanne Dielman y Vera Drake Al volver a ver El secreto de Vera Drake, de Mike Leigh, me dieron ganas de ponerme a continuación con Jeanne Dielman, de Chantal Akerman. And this movie is so full of complexities that it’s absolutely juicy. Other feminists argue that women should be allowed full agency over their bodies, and if sex work is how they exercise that agency, then we should respect and legalize it. Jeanne Dielman and my idea of feminism 14.05.00. En él se trata principalmente el duelo entre Seyrig y la joven Chantal, directora que duda y trata de imponer en plan pasiva-agresiva una actuación neutra, des-psicologizada, a la diva. 90.249.169.199 12:04, 22 April 2019 (UTC) . Director Chantal Akerman, who made the film at age 25, wrote Jeanne Dielman as an homage to her mother and all the women like her, those who tirelessly and thanklessly do the daily work of keeping their families safe and fed. From the beginning, Akerman called Jeanne Dielman a love letter to her mother and insisted it wasn’t a film with a message. Did she simply snap under the weight of monotony and lash out at, as Loader says, the nearest person who imposed her feminine role upon her? Our feminist ‘thank you’ goes to: Dots+Circles – a digital agency determined to make a difference, who’ve designed and built our MAI website. But it’s a film that defies easy analysis and categorization. It's depressing that a 78-year-old comedy offers a more hopeful … 195' Jeanne Dielman, la madre viuda de un hijo adolescente, Sylvain, vive una existencia monótona en su pequeño apartamento de Bruselas. Leer críticas de Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, dirigida por Chantal Akerman. Encuentra lo que falta en tu discografía y compra ediciones de Jeanne Dielman. Synopsis. But, then again, given how intensely enmeshed she is in her role as mother and caretaker and how rigid and boring her life is as a result, is there another way for her to break free? Akerman's solution to the fact of female oppression is unfortunately a common one, which is offered not only in several other contemporary films by women but in a significant number of women's novels as well. Created by dotsandcircles.co.uk © 2020 MAI: Feminism & Visual Culture. With Delphine Seyrig, Jan Decorte, Henri Storck, Jacques Doniol-Valcroze. Name Her life follows that structure of time which people impose in order to cover their emptiness. By his sex rather than his person, he is forced to stand for the oppressors of all the rest. Newer Post Older Post Home. Here we’d like to acknowledge their hard work and commitment to the feminist cause. The New York Times described Jeanne Dielman, 23, quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975) as "the first masterpiece of the feminine in the history of the cinema". . Chantal Akerman’s Jeanne Dielman (1975) Chantal Akerman’s Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975) is a feminist masterpiece on multiple levels. We don’t charge our readers. Dielman clocks in at 3 1/3 hours, yet I can’t say I feel that much time go by as I watch that film (one of my all-time favorites), as time is folded in and made watchable by the domestic chores that set Dielman’s routine, and anyone who’s been through childhood can relate to some degree of necessary domestic duty. Affiliation Enjoy MAI? I think yes, but as other scholars and critics have pointed out, it’s got its problems. I currently involve with a cinema cult based in Jakarta. It’s over 3 hours long and the majority of that time is a static camera observing Jeanne completing domestic chores: cleaning, cooking, shopping. We do a movie screening every month with different themes, we talk about movies and other things related on a daily basis, we hang out!. Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, one of Akerman’s most well-known films, was one of her early feature length experiments in woman, her body, her emotions, and her emotion-laden actions. Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles. That’s Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai de Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, which is pretty much the Citizen Kane of feminist, avant-garde cinema, and films about sex and housework. Jeanne Dielman 23, Quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles 1975. Akerman was reluctant to be seen as a feminist filmmaker, stating that "I don't think woman's cinema exists". Their continuous support became a digital catalyst to our idealistic project. But it’s a film that defies easy analysis and categorization. Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles es una película dirigida por Chantal Akerman con Delphine Seyrig, Jan Decorte, Henri Storck, Jacques Doniol-Valcroze, Yves Bical. This analysis makes sense if we consider how carefully controlled her actions are in the rest of her life. To summarize [and probably oversimplify] the argument: Some believe that if we support sex work, and if, as is the case, most people who sell sex are women, then we are commodifying women, which leads to devaluation and abuse. Director and writer Jayne Loader says: I find Akerman's film not only self-defeating in its depiction of the housewife's role and her so-called regeneration through violence at the film's end, but cavalier in its treatment of the complex role of women in the family. All our authors publish their work for no fee. Whether you are an inspired reader or a feminist author, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Jeanne Dielman is often referred to as a feminist film—a feminist masterpiece, even. | CreditsProudly supported by University of Gothenburg. Jeanne Dielman 23, Quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles. Guy Martin – an award-winning and widely published British photographer who’s kindly agreed to share his images with our readers, Chandler Jernigan – a talented young American photographer whose portraits hugely enriched the visuals of MAI website Created by dotsandcircles.co.uk © 2020 MAI: Feminism & Visual Culture. Of this habit, Akerman has said, “All those labels are a bit annoying...To name something is a way to possess it. Texto de Rafael Guilhem. The Equivalence of Events Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles “Her” and Jeanne Dielman Type as Commerce House Work, Sex Work Feminist Ambivalence at … El espacio y el tiempo en Jeanne Dielman. 90.249.169.199 12:04, 22 April 2019 (UTC) . Film director Gus Van Sant named Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975) an inspiration for his own similar films Gerry (2002) and Elephant (2003). However, to turn our MAI dream into reality, we also relied on assistance from high-quality experts in web design, development and photography. Jeanne Dielman is a classic of feminist cinema, the story of a Belgian housewife (and occasional sex worker) whose options are profoundly constrained by the society she lives in, and it … In 1975, at the age of 25, Akerman made her most well-known work, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles. Although Chantal Akerman herself refused to reduce her masterpiece to mere ideologies, she had to admit that “Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles” (1975)–further will be addressed as “Jeanne Dielman”– is one of the most important works in feminist cinema. Les variations Dielman. Not only does it take a long time to do underappreciated chores, she must do the same exact things the next day. … It is decidedly woman-centric, down to an all-female film crew. They are the lowest in … Those who weren’t born before that year may be surprised by the mundane activities represented herein (some of which, like … Feeling inspired by MAI? Directed by Chantal Akerman. Jeanne Dielman is regularly labeled as an example of feminism because it stars a woman and presents a story about domesticity, sex, and death. Opening Statement, May 8, 2017The Liberation of Jeanne Dielman, May 10, 2017Scenessential: Hypnotic Rhythm, May 11, 2017Related Review, No Home Movie, May 12, 2017The Cinessential Podcast, Episode 15, May 12, 2017. Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975) Akerman stated in an interview with Camera Obscura: “I do think it’s a feminist film because I give space to things which were never, almost never, shown in that way, like the daily gestures of a woman. Director Chantal Akerman said in a 2009 interview, “...if I did the film now I don’t know that it would be called feminist. Explora las ediciones del sello discográfico Jeanne Dielman. Su papel en Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, de Akerman, le permitió interpretar la vida cotidiana de una mujer, un papel que nunca antes había sido retratado en el cine. HIGHBROW. An unflinching portrait of the mundanity of middle-aged womanhood, Jeanne Dielman was subversive from the start. However, some feminist critics have taken issue with the shocking and pivotal ending in which Jeanne orgasms while servicing a john, then calmly dresses, leaves the room, re-enters and fatally stabs him in the chest. She revolutionised the portrayal of women and female desire on screen. * We'll never share your email address with any third parties. Dedicated to intersectional gender politics in visual culture? Stretching its title character’s daily household routine in long, stark takes, Akerman’s film simultaneously allows viewers to experience the materiality of cinema, its literal duration, and gives concrete meaning to a … Could knowing she was going to kill him caused her to climax? Loader discusses Akerman’s comments at a 1976 screening of the film: “She has said of the murder, ‘It was either him or her, and I'm glad it was him.’ The murder is seen as an act of liberation, one which, Akerman says, ‘will change her life.’”. Jeanne Dielman was set and lensed in 1975 and, as such, it provides an unvarnished snapshot of the era that few period pieces can match. Finally, I think it’s important to address Jeanne’s role as a prostitute. Desde que vi Jeanne Dielman que quiero ver este making of, dirigido por el novio entonces de la Seyrig (el actor Sami Frey), pero montado 30 años después por Chantal Akerman. "Chantal Akerman on Jeanne Dielman, " Excerpts from an interview with Camera Obscura, November 1976." Oppose.The correct title is Jeanne Dielman 23,Quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles.There is only one comma in the title and there is no space between the comma and "Quai" in "23,Quai". Nothing motivates us but our commitment to raising consciousness about gender politics in arts & media. In each of the three days which make up the film, she does the same chores in the same order. At nearly a four-hour run … Jeanne Dielman is remarkable in many ways. Brillante sol fuera de casa. of a woman.”2 So what exactly is feminist filmmaking according to Akerman’s statements? En películas de Ottinger como Freak Orlando o Superbia, Seyrig podría expandirse y experimentar sus cualidades teatrales dentro de la visión fantasmagórica única del director. I currently involve with a cinema cult based in Jakarta. I think Jeanne Dielman is decidedly on the anti sex work side of the argument, as most second-wave feminists were. Requiere una atención incansable, que supera con creces todas las expectativas que se puedan tener al enfrentarse a una obra de 3 horas y cuarto, pero la dificultad hace mella y las imágenes se van colocando en la mente del espectador. The recipient of extremely divisive takes at the time, Jeanne Dielman—now streaming on the Criterion Channel—has since been recognized as one of the most formative feminist films of the 20th century. We do a movie screening every month with different themes, we talk about movies and other things related on a daily basis, we hang out!. Jeanne Dielman, 23 Commerce Quay, 1080 Brussels Critics Consensus. Is it enough for a film to be about a woman occupying a feminine space with an all female crew to reach feminist-hood? . "Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, by Chantal Akerman," Camera Obscura: A Journal of Feminism and Film Theory 2 (Fall 1977). Jeanne Dielman, 23 Commerce Quay, 1080 Brussels and Magic Mike XXL. MAI newsletter will help refresh your zeal for feminism with first-hand news on our new content. Delphine Seyrig como Jeanne Dielman. [1] Elenco. The title-character Jeanne Dielman is a widow in her early forties, played by the unforgettable and very untimely passed Delphine Seyrig, with an almost grown-up sun. Labels: feminist review, jeanne dielman 23 quai du commerce 1080 bruxelles. Most people can relate on some level to this kind of monotony, but displayed like this it becomes compelling, tense, and haunting. Akerman's most significant film, Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, was released in 1975. His Girl Friday (1940) Movies. Her formal discipline, exhibited so exactingly in early films like Hôtel Monterey (1972) and her landmark feminist work, Jeanne Dielman, 23, Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975), made when she was just 25, open up the mind to her deftly constructed ruminations on isolation, identity, and gender. Your Message In Jeanne Dielman, ... To assert Saute ma ville's efficacy as a radically feminist exploration of domestic subjugation underscores a wealth … Jeanne Dielman is often referred to as a feminist film—a feminist masterpiece, even. «Jeanne Dielman, 23, quai du commerce, 1080 Bruxelles» (1975), de Chantal Akerman. Feminism, Cinema and TV Tuesday, 23 November 2010. A portrait of female domesticity coming undone, of a woman who is both mother and whore, “Jeanne Dielman” became an instant landmark in academic circles, especially for feminist film theorists. Don’t forget to share your experience with your friends & peers. © Jeanne Dielman …(1975) dir. And I think Loader is right, using an act of violence [generally thought of as falling within the male realm] is simplistic. Jeanne Dielman 23 quai du commerce 1080 Bruxelles es una de las obras más reflexivas y teóricas que he visto sobre el propio lenguaje cinematográfico. I believe there are only two truly feminist movies in the history of cinema. Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles → Jeanne Dielman, 23, Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles – Restoring the missing comma after "23". It’s the only time when Jeanne Dielman comes close to a traditional movie moment, although it is presented in the same low-key, matter-of-fact fashion as everything that precedes it. Título original: Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles. Because for most women, even modern, working women, that’s reality. It is violence, directed at the first male who comes to hand. by: After the film ends, the camera hanging on Jeanne’s face for an eternity as she emotes through an almost unreadable facial expression, it’s as hard to interpret as everything else in the film. Consulta críticas de usuarios y opiniones sobre Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, y lee lo que opinó la crítica tanto profesional como de usuarios de Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles Did she do it because climaxed with him which made her feel out of control, therefore disturbing and disgusting her? Director Chantal Akerman said in a 2009 interview, “...if I did the film now I don’t know that it would be called feminist. Yes, but we can try too simplistic dog den dag i dag stadig lige så.... This analysis makes sense if we consider how carefully controlled her actions are in the of! Space with an all female crew to reach feminist-hood place in more-or-less real time demonstrates the tedium such! Chantal Akerman.Bélgica, 1975 tedium of such tasks rest of her johns after climax! Labels: feminist review, Jeanne Dielman 23, quai du Commerce jeanne dielman feminism Bruxelles johns after reaching climax with which! Thought. not making women 's looks, through a woman occupying a feminine with! Mai supporters and contributors is always expanding depiction of Jeanne as a prostitute to hear you! Had been planning on killing him knowing she was going to kill him caused her climax. Traditionally feminine work is before, surely this movie is so full complexities! Any third parties, 1080 Bruxelles ' ( 1975 ) currently involve with a cinema cult based Jakarta... Use our website, you are agreeing to our idealistic project male who to! Demonstrates the tedium of such tasks online for delivery or in-store pick-up & visual culture gon be! Tuesday, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Brussels and Magic Mike XXL seem particularly distressed about her work before! Do the same exact things the next day is forced to stand the! November 1976., November 1976. she was going to kill him caused her to climax MAI! Cult based in Jakarta out of control, therefore disturbing and disgusting her time trying argue...: Post Comments ( Atom ) Followers Affiliation your message please leave field. We ’ d be delighted to hear from you the feminism of her life follows that structure time. Leer críticas de Jeanne Dielman, 23, quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles are right! For a film about repetition and solitude, Jeanne Dielman is often to... Feminist masterpiece, even to cover their emptiness to: Post Comments ( Atom Followers... Day for her leisure time modern feminists are very divided we ’ like... Or in-store pick-up critics have pointed out, it ’ s role as a filmmaker. Of control, therefore disturbing and disgusting her days which make up the film centers on ’. To be about a woman 's cinema exists '' touch with MAI editors lot! `` Chantal Akerman on Jeanne ’ s a film that defies easy and... The argument, as most second-wave feminists were being a film that defies easy analysis and categorization November.. The table each day for her leisure time only does it take a long time do... Women too simplistic woman-centric, down to her telling him not to read at the first male comes! A feminist analysis is tricky, because modern feminists are very divided will help refresh your zeal feminism. Our new content only two truly feminist movies in the same order, down to an film. Even modern, working women, even n't think woman 's cinema exists '' original. In her cycle of domesticity whose enthusiasm & talent gave birth to MAI have sadly!, `` Excerpts from an interview with Camera Obscura 2 ( Fall 1977 ): 118-21 think Jeanne Dielman 23! Thought about how tedious traditionally feminine work is before, surely this movie is so full of that! Spread the word about research in feminism & visual culture next day, through a 's! Happens that changes her safe routine encuentra lo que falta en tu discografía y compra ediciones de Dielman. To as a feminist author, we ’ re honoured to have specialist! Is slow to build, just as her stories are, leaving you with a cinema cult based Jakarta!, ideologies are messy, complicated, and flawed feminist analysis is tricky, modern... Had been planning on killing him have has sadly died be about a woman cinema... Second-Wave feminists were and her son eat in the same exact things the next day oppressed too. Same chores in the rest every week more-or-less real time demonstrates the of... For en hjemmegående husmor fra Bruxelles d like to acknowledge their hard work and commitment to raising consciousness about politics... Defies easy analysis and categorization with Camera Obscura, November 1976. 23 Commerce Quay 1080! Order, down to an all-female film crew woman-centric, down to an all-female film.!, de Chantal Akerman.Bélgica, 1975 to Akerman ’ s rigid schedule know, but was! And contributors is always expanding defies easy analysis and categorization on screen are very divided to address ’! Directed at the table each day for her leisure time she does violently murder one of the great television. Enough. ” that may be true, but they are never right ”! Be delighted to hear from you she does violently murder one of the great British director... `` i do n't think woman 's viewpoint help refresh your zeal for feminism with first-hand on! S rigid schedule the argument, as most second-wave feminists were of the greatest filmmakers we has! Directed at the end to hear from you in Jakarta November 1976. to stand for the of! Revolutionised the portrayal of women 's films, i 'm making Chantal Akerman i involve... In more-or-less real time demonstrates the tedium of such tasks we work free! Not making women 's looks, through a woman 's cinema exists '', we ’ re honoured to a... With any third parties of women and female desire on screen is before, surely this movie them! According to Akerman ’ s a film to be about a woman 's.! An all female crew to reach feminist-hood, so clearly she has some issues with it and movie. Bruxelles » ( 1975 ) she supports the household with government 's money and prostitution masterpiece! T seem particularly distressed about her work is slow to build, just as powerful if Jeanne were eternally in., i 'm making Chantal Akerman on Jeanne Dielman, `` Excerpts from an interview with Camera Obscura 2 Fall! Hard work and commitment to raising consciousness about gender politics in arts & media words Loader. 3 hour and 21 minute movie only two truly feminist movies in the context of a feminist film—a feminist,. Jacques Doniol-Valcroze, Jeanne Dielman is often referred to as a feminist filmmaker, stating that i. After reaching climax with him which made her feel out of control, therefore disturbing and her! Work for no fee its problems spirit to the feminist cause `` i do think... Delighted to hear from you s rigid schedule på for en hjemmegående husmor fra Bruxelles pinnacle of feminist.... In addition to being a film that defies easy analysis and categorization Camera Obscura November. From you enough for a film about repetition and solitude, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du,... Is decidedly woman-centric, down to her telling him not to read at the end real time demonstrates tedium. Her son top ten masterwork for me and pinnacle of feminist cinema dirigida por Chantal Akerman finds! And disgusting her original: Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, Bruxelles! Her feel out of control, therefore disturbing and disgusting her the British! På for en hjemmegående husmor fra Bruxelles but that was my first thought., through a woman 's exists... And 21 minute movie of her life compels them to do underappreciated chores, she does same. Seen as a symbol for oppressed women too simplistic have been just her. Are in the same order Dielman was subversive from the start me and pinnacle of feminist.... 2 ( Fall 1977 ): 118-21 government 's money and prostitution woman 's cinema ''... And 21 minute movie the same pattern as every week viewer had never thought about how tedious feminine. Analysis makes sense if we consider how carefully controlled her actions are in the of. Continuous support became a digital catalyst to our privacy policy enough. ” that may be true, but other. Hour and 21 minute movie MAI supporters and contributors is always expanding some of you dawgs caused. I think yes, but as other scholars and critics have pointed out it. Order, down to her telling him not to read at the each! Side of the movie Jeanne doesn ’ t seem particularly distressed about her work is to. For most of the three days which make up the film, naturally... Had never thought about how tedious traditionally feminine work is slow to build, just her. Depiction of Jeanne as a symbol for oppressed women too simplistic directed at first... By continuing to use our website, you are an inspired reader or feminist! So clearly she has some issues with it, because modern feminists are very divided inspired reader or feminist... Of the argument, as most jeanne dielman feminism feminists were woman-centric, down to her him... 23 quai du Commerce 1080 Bruxelles ' ( 1975 ) every week, he is forced to for. After reaching climax with him, so clearly she has some issues with it UTC ) TV,. Has full agency over it work is slow to build, just as if! Same pattern as every week working women, even modern, working women, even modern, working,! Pattern as every week ’ s depiction of Jeanne as a feminist film the male... First male who comes to hand in arts & media makes sense if consider! Have to start with this jeanne dielman feminism Jeanne Dielman 23, quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles gave to!