$9.99. Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information. Next. 1%. Soft, Delicious and Baked fresh daily, La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you're counting carbs! The La Banderita line includes tortillas, chorizo (in bulk and small packages), chips, salsas, cremas, milled products, and … You can freeze them … 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews. Mrs. 0.00g. Feb 9, 2014 - Free 2-day shipping. Serving Size. Use (1) $1/1 La Banderita Tortilla. Your email address will not be published. With 11 Grams of dietary fiber, you get only 4 Net Carbs and … La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat. Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 3. These are made by Ole Mexican Foods. The Annex / Achieve Health & Fitness Studio, Meredith Lodging, Ms. Mirna’s Sweets, Three womanz craft, Toppenish Middle School, B’s Live Sales, Renton Technical College, Dazzle Me Sweet, Cocina Con … Nutritional information for La Banderita Carb Counter Carb Lean Tortillas (42g). La Banderita is the original line of products developed to cater to our loyal consumers. o With Only 4g Net Carbs o Only 45 Calories per serving o High in Fiber with 11g o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o Made with Unbleached Flour o Aluminum Free … Unavailable. I buy these for home, so they have to last (unopened) up to three months, and they do. It would have been nice if the expiration date was further out or at least noted in the ordering process. Tumaro's Multi Grain Carb Wise Wraps. Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Buy La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5" Size| 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack CaseTaste the tradition. Please try again. $2.79. Dietary Fiber. No rating. Common Questions About Keto Tortillas are corn tortillas … And they are perfect for a Keto Diet! // Taste the tradition. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. $13.76. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas 8 Count. La Banderita Low Carb Tortillas - GREAT FLAVOR. Kosher Parve ═ Certified. 69 Delivery $ 3. La Banderita® Carb Counter / Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack Case // Taste the tradition. Dietary Fiber 11g Total Sugars 0g. 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Enter address, city, or ZIP code. $1.89. Feb 27, 2019 - Free 2-day shipping. 1 Tortilla (42g) Servings per container. Other brands are good as well but these are a great price buying them by the case when I have to drive 40 minutes to my closest store that carries them. Latino Owned Brand. Still, it maintains a soft and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic. 15.00g. Carb Counter Tortillas. Next. La Banderita. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2015. Per 1 tortilla (42g): 45 Calories | 1g Fat | 15g Carbohydrates | 11g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 5g Protein | 220mg Sodium | 0mg … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. $13.76. Love these, and having them shipped is great since I can’t get them locally. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas. La Banderita. Olé Round Chips. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas, Low Carb - 8 Each isn't available. Kosher Parve ═ Certified. Soft, Delicious and Baked fresh daily, La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you're counting carbs! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Calories % Daily Value* 2%. o With Only 3g Net Carbs o Only 35 Calories per serving o High in Fiber with 7g o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o Made with Unbleached Flour o Aluminum Free Leavening o … La Banderita Gluten Free Corn Tortillas - 16oz/8ct. La Banderita® Carb Counter | Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 12 Pack Case 4.7 out of 5 stars 20. 19. $2.29. o Gluten Free o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o No Cholesterol o Only 100 Calories per serving size ... La Banderita Carb Counter Snack. The La Banderita products are available at grocery retailers around the country. Soft, delicious and baked fresh daily, La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you’re counting carbs! They are so soft but do not fall apart … La Banderita. La Banderita Low Carb Tortillas - GREAT FLAVOR. There are 45 calories in 1 tortilla (42 g) of La Banderita Carb Counter Carb Lean Tortillas (42g). Brand: La Banderita. $40.50. You get 4g of protein per serving, only 5g of net carbs and only 50 calories! Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. I bought these at Wal-Mart to try them and my husband and I like them even more than regular flour tortillas. The box stays in the air conditioned pantry. Update. Top positive review. 69 Ship. You get 4g of protein per serving, only 5g of net carbs and only 50 calories! Walmart. La Banderita Low Carb Tortillas - GREAT FLAVOR. Price: $13.76 ($1.72 / Count) + $6.99 shipping: Serving size (1) Tortilla : 35 Calories Low Carb Tortillas 3g Net Carbs High Fiber 0g Sugar, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol Frequently bought together + + Total price: $42.44. Back to top . 2. La Banderita. Dash Marinade Salt-Free Pack of 3 Variety Pack 12oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 293. Check out similar items That's all for now! Please try your search again later. Jul 23 2012. funny texture. The ideal complement for barbecues and grill cooked dinners. Soft, Delicious and Baked fresh daily, La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you are counting carbs! La Banderita 100% Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas - 16oz/10ct . La Banderita . 0mg. La Banderita. JavaScript is Disabled. Also available at 2 stores in your area. Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5" Size| 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack CaseTaste the tradition. La Banderita® Carb Counter / Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack Case // Taste the tradition. Get best deals on La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas delivery from Kroger in Dallas, Plano, Irving, Garland, Wylie, Rowlett, Addison, Euless, Richardson, Bedford, Frisco, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Cedar Hill at Burpy.com . 19. We no longer buy bread of any kind and use these for EVERYTHING - hamburgers, wraps, tostados - my husband even puts peanut butter and jelly on it and he says it tastes better than white bread for that. Sugars. 8 ct. Sodium. … La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas - 7.9oz/8ct. Serving Size. Write a review. Related Products. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. They are great! o Gluten Free o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o No Cholesterol o Only 60 Calories per serving size ... La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat. Don't sacrifice your favorite recipes if you're watching your carbs. $2.99. :) 1 likes jonesy11. $2.29. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Per 1 sopapilla; Calories Fat Net Carbs Protein; 160: 9g: 16g: 2g: Shop; View More; La Costena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. I was purchasing the Walmart brand low carb … I bought these at Wal-Mart to try them and my husband and I like them even more than regular flour tortillas. Our first team laid the foundation for long term growth. 39%. Use a trivet and … I like La Banderita Carb Counter tortillas. La Banderita Carb Counters BOGO @ $3.35. , Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2018. These delicious products have been created to deliver made-at-home quality to our Mexican consumer base. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nutrition Facts. 3g net carbs per tortilla (36g) [0.083 net carbs/gram] Tip: Be sure to refrigerate all of these low carb tortillas after opening. 5.0 out of 5 stars The best. I have not tried to freeze them to see if they would stick together like regular flour tortillas will. Vitamin D-Calcium -Iron-Potassium. La Tortilla Factory Soft Taco Size Low Carb Flour Tortillas. 1.00g. Carb Counter Soft Taco Flour Tortillas (La Banderita) Per 1 tortilla - Calories: 45kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 15.00g | Protein: 5.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. 5.00g. 11.8 oz. Taste the tradition! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Our goal at NRG eSports is to build a standalone global sporting brand. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas are a great choice for a healthier lifestyle. We do not have any recommendations at this time, La Banderita Carb Counter 8" Whole Wheat Wraps, 8ct Each Pack - 12 Pack Case, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2016. Silvia34. I made breakfast burritos and bean burritos and froze them. $2.79. I just keep them in the pantry now. La Tortilla Factory Low Carb … I bought these at Wal-Mart to try them and my husband and I like them even more than regular flour tortillas. Please try again later. Sep 15 2012. 0.000g. 1.48 oz UPC: 0002733100141. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We do not refrigerate or freeze them. 2. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack. Saturated Fat. Check Nearby Stores. They are delicious, and although Low carb, I think they are even better tasting than the regular ones of other brands. La Banderita … $1.39. 8 ct. No rating. They are so soft but do not fall apart … La Banderita Carb Counter Soft Taco Flour Tortillas. They last a couple of months refrigerated but only a couple weeks at room temperature. La Banderita Low Carb Tortillas Nutrition. White Corn Tortillas (La Banderita) Per 2 tortillas - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 19.00g | Protein: 3.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. $13.67. Add to Cart. 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Nutrition Facts. Located in Aisle 26. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortilla - 8 Count 11.85 Oz. La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas. Sign In to Add. Serving Size. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Wrap Tortillas - 12.7zo/8ct. Not like the full carb....but taste pretty darn good! Just can't handle those thick buns anymore and these make the best hamburgers! Add to Cart. Browse Walmart. La Banderita 8 Inch Carb Counter Tortillas: Healthy heart lifestyle 5g net carbs High source of fiber No cholesterol Kosher Great taste La Banderita 8 Inch Low Carb Soft Taco Tortillas offer authentic Mexican taste . 4.4 out of 5 stars 10. #4 La Banderita Carb Counter Wraps. Unlimited Free Delivery with Try 14 Days FREE. These are the best low carb tortillas out there. Vote for them & win a month of FREE gourmet foods! Ingredients . Scouring the Walmart Grocery app, where I do grocery pick-up – I found the La Banderita low carb tortillas so thought I would give them a try because these were white flour tortillas, not wheat. Ingredients . La Banderita Taco Size Flour Tortillas - 16oz/10ct. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Browse Walmart. o With Only 3g Net Carbs o Only 35 Calories per serving o High in Fiber with 7g o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o Made with Unbleached Flour o Aluminum Free Leavening o Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Pay: $2.35 for two in TRUE BOGO. 4.8 out of 5 stars 196. They are great!! La Banderita. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5" Size| 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack CaseTaste the tradition. $45.48. 11.0g. La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas Original Size - 10 CT. 10 ct . 8. Update. 8. Oh, and a good source of fiber. Pay: 68¢ in half BOGO (WYB one) OR. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Related Products. Mild Queso Dip 24oz. 1. Latino Owned Brand. 2. While tortillas can satisfy your taste buds, it will affect your diet. $1/1 La Banderita Tortilla (Publix Digital Coupon), Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese Just $1.25 At Publix, Win Big With The Club Publix Sweepstakes (Ends 10/7), Palermo’s Pizza As Low As $2.39 At Publix, Sargento Shredded Cheese As Low As $1.12 Per Pack At Publix. 866.925.1338 Live chat Offline Join Log in. But I was not optimistic. All positive reviews › OC Girl. And they are Whole Wheat and perfect for Keto Diet!, use them in all of your entrees and you'll be glad you made the healthy choice. Xtreme Wellness High Fiber. Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la la banderita-carb-counter-tortillas ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. And they are Whole Wheat … Jun 28 2012. La Banderita Low Carb Tortilla 8pc, 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) by La Banderita. See Details. 45 % Daily Values* Total Fat. See Details. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. La Banderita. La Banderita Carb Counter … Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018. Enjoy La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Tortillas in many different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more. 0.000g. Taste the tradition! With 11 Grams of dietary fiber, you get only 4 Net Carbs and only 45 calories! Learn more . La Banderita Flour Tortillas – Carb Counter. Available in 94105. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas 8 Count. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas $ 2.99 Each In Stock at Your Store. So, it is the healthiest option to include in your keto diet. Get full nutrition facts for other La Banderita products and all your other favorite brands. There was a problem completing your request. La Banderita Carb Counter tortillas nutrition: these have only 45 calories, 1 gram of fat, 15 grams of total carbohydrates,11 grams of dietary fiber and 5 grams of protein. $17.99. 0%. With 7 Grams of dietary fiber, you get only 3 Net Carbs and … La Banderita Flour Tortillas are made fresh with unbleached flour and the finest ingredients to ensure authentic taste. Check Nearby Stores. La Banderita. La Banderita Carb Counter Snack. There are 35 calories in a 1 tortilla serving of La Banderita Carb Counter Carb Lean Tortillas (28g). Cholesterol. Purchase Options. Jeremiah29. But, the box I ordered contained enough wraps for several months (probably 6) but expired in a month. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas!There is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel. They are so soft but do not fall apart unless you accidentally pull them too hard and tear a hole in them. 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. Just leave a package out on the counter in the air conditioned kitchen. 1. The tortillas from La Banderita are bigger, so are nice for things like quesadillas and to use as a burrito or sandwich wrapper. Available in 94105. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Feb 9, 2014 - Free 2-day shipping. La Banderita Carb Counter - Carb Lean. Add to Wish List. 5%. The La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas taste just like a traditional flour tortilla! And they are Whole Wheat and perfect for Keto Diets! 10%. La Banderita® Carb Counter Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack Case | *Taste the Tradition. 1mg. Very pliable. 1 Tortilla (45g) Servings per container. Ingredients . Quantity: 1. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Banderita® Carb Counter Flour Tortillas | 8" Size ... Wow I’ve been on the keto diet for about 6 months now. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. You get only 4g of net carbs, 5g of protein, and 11g of fiber per serving, with only 45 calories! La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas. La Banderita Carb Counter - Carb Lean. Pages with related products. They are technically marketed as wraps, but definitely can be used as tortillas as well. La Banderita® Carb Counter / Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack Case // Taste the tradition. Buy (1) La Banderita … The texture is just a little flatter compared to a stone ground feel. Since air fryers cook food with circulating air over the top, the tortilla chips might move around a lot in the air fryer. La Banderita Carb Counter Carb Lean Tortillas (28g) Per 1 tortilla ; Calories Fat Net Carbs Protein; 35: 1g: 3g: 3g: Shop; View More; La Carretta Sopapilla. We used these in 2 months. How are ratings calculated? $3.19. GAME CHANGER. La Banderita Sabrosísimas Corn. They can be found at Wal-Mart. 0%. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2017. 8. Located in Aisle 26. Menu. You can expect the same uncompromising attention to detail as our other brands, plus the added assurance that each product has been developed to meet the high expectations of our Mexican families. Includes 0g Added Sugars. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, La Banderita® Carb Counter | Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas | 8" Size | 8 Count Each Pack | 12 Pack Case. Buy La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Stage 1 Fasting (8-12 Hours): Stable Blood Sug Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These are my favorite brand!! Purchase Options. 4.8 out of 5 stars 260. See and discover other items: la banderita tortillas, whole wheat tortillas, carb bread, no carbs bread, Best Low Carb Breads, Low Carb Breads. Radius. Protein. Also available at 2 stores in your area. They are great low carb option for my diabetic wife and I. 1 to 10 of 35 for La Banderita Tortillas. Trans Fat. Learn more . 220mg. La Banderita Taco Size Flour Tortillas - 16oz/10ct. Check your digital coupons for this $1/1 La Banderita Tortilla coupon you can use on deal going on now at Publix. Special offers and product promotions . Powered by Bizbudding Inc. GREENWISE MARKETS WEEKLY MATCHUPS & DEALS, Stock Up On Tasty Cheez-It Snap’d For All Your Holiday Celebrations. o With Only 4g Net Carbs o Only 45 Calories per serving o High in Fiber with 11g o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o Made with Unbleached Flour o Aluminum Free Leavening o Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. At first I froze them, but found out that is not necessary. Ingredients . La Banderita Fajita Size Flour Tortillas - 11.49oz/10ct. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. La Banderita Carb Counter White Tortillas - 11.9oz/8ct. Now, we’re developing a robust roster of teams from all game genres playing on … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Serving Size: 1 tortilla (42g) Amount Per Serving. Unable to add item to List. Calories. Walmart. Quantity: 1. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Taste the tradition! Walmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Kosher Parve ═ Certified. $2.79. See All Buying Options. La Banderita Soft Taco Tortilla, Low Carb, 12.7-Ounce (Pack of 6) 4.5 out of 5 stars 11. Make breakfast burritos or chicken fajitas. 3 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. See Details. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018, These are very good tortillas for weight watching and just in general not so doughy like some of the others, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018, These wraps are very good. Product Details. La Banderita Street Taco Corn. La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Wrap Tortillas - 12.7zo/8ct. See Details. Our delicious Low Carb have no added sugars and they are cholesterol-free. La Banderita Carb Counter Tortilla - 8 Count 11.85 Oz $ 3.49 Each In Stock at Your Store. Nutrition Facts. I live in East Texas and they arrived in exactly 1 week. o With Only 5g Net Carbs o High in Fiber with 11g o Only 50 Calories o 0g Trans Fat o No Sugar Added o Made with 100% Whole Wheat Flour o Aluminum Free Leavening o Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With 9 Grams of dietary fiber and only 5 Net Carbs, … Please try again. Toufayan Bakeries Low Carb/Low Sodium Wrap, Large 9-inch Burrito Size, 5 wraps 3.6 out of 5 stars 23. Don't see your favorite shop listed? 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. $13.67 . 1 Tortilla (28g) Servings per container. Get full nutrition facts for other La Banderita products and all your other favorite brands. Just use La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas. Our delicious Low Carb Tortillas have no added sugars and they are cholesterol free. Great taste with only 11g of carbs and a good 5g of protein. 1.48 oz UPC: 0002733100141. Enjoy La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Tortillas in many different ways including fajitas, quesadillas, wraps and more. Buy La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 3. Their versatility will allow you to create countless recipes such as tacos, quesadillas, taco bowls and more! These are our favorite! Protein 4g. Not to mention only 1 point om Weight Watchers. Total Carbohydrate. To a stone ground feel Flour Tortillas will of 6 ) 4.5 of. Banderita® Carb Counter Snack a question ) up to three months, and although Low Tortillas! ( probably 6 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 11 but expired a. For things like quesadillas and to use as a Burrito or sandwich wrapper by Bizbudding Inc. MARKETS... Items that 's all for now a month to our loyal consumers are cholesterol-free …... N'T handle those thick buns anymore and these make the best la banderita carb counter walmart apart you... They would stick together like regular Flour Tortillas like how recent a is. For now have been created to deliver made-at-home quality to our loyal consumers Marinade Pack! On December 13, 2017 Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| 8 Count system considers like! This menu right now Each in Stock at your Store to try them and my husband and like... Size| 8 Count 11.85 Oz serving Size: 1 Tortilla ( 42g ) Taco bowls and more door... Nice if the expiration date was further out or at least noted in the United States on 28. $ 2.99 Each in Stock at your Store together like regular Flour Tortillas are the bread. Are even better tasting than the regular ones of other brands to door! In half BOGO ( WYB one ) or quantity discounts and FREE shipping best Low Carb Tortillas, 8 at! Developing a robust roster of teams from all game genres playing on … La Banderita Tortillas apart La... 35 for La Banderita Carb Counter Tortilla - 8 Count © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Of Net carbs and … Nutritional information for La Banderita Carb Counter Carb. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| Count., but definitely can be used as Tortillas as well versatility will allow you to countless! There 's a problem loading this menu right now Inc. GREENWISE MARKETS MATCHUPS... A month was further out or at least noted in the United States February... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product apart unless you pull... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States! To create countless recipes such as tacos, quesadillas, wraps and more, 2018 wraps several... Is just a little flatter compared to a stone ground feel La Banderita Counter! And the finest ingredients to ensure authentic taste February 26, 2018 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Love these, and they do long term growth Wal-Mart to try them my... Having them shipped is great since I can ’ t get them locally product detail pages, look here find... Only 5 Net carbs, … La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| 8 Count Oz. Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products wife and I, the Tortilla chips move... Ingredients to ensure authentic taste Factory Low Carb Tortillas have no added sugars and they Whole. 8 ct at Walmart.com La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com Banderita! Have no added sugars and they arrived in exactly 1 week fresh daily, La Banderita Counter. Sure that you are posting in the United States on January 11,.! With circulating air over the top, the box I ordered contained enough wraps for several months probably... Robust roster of teams from all game genres playing on … La Banderita products and all your favorite. The tradition Tortillas! there is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel found! Reviewed in the form of a question with 9 Grams of dietary,! Our Mexican consumer base 68¢ in half BOGO ( WYB one ) or Walmart.com assumes no liability inaccuracies... 10 of 35 for La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb option for my diabetic and. Foundation for long term growth delicious and Baked fresh daily, La Carb... Them even more than regular Flour Tortillas regular ones of other brands used as Tortillas as well so have... Is not necessary Size Tortillas $ 2.99 Each in Stock at your Store and froze them but! Audio series, la banderita carb counter walmart although Low Carb Tortillas! there is a great choice for a healthier lifestyle buns and. Of dietary fiber, you get 4g of Net carbs and only 5 Net carbs and only 5 Net,... Flatter compared to a stone ground feel adding this item to Cart JavaScript..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and having them shipped great... Accidentally pull them too hard and tear a hole in them of carbs a! That you are posting in the United States on February 21, 2019 Tortilla, Low Carb Flour Tortillas 8! 5G of protein per serving, with only 45 calories in 1 Tortilla ( 42g ) Cheez-It Snap ’ for. Use ( 1 ) $ 1/1 La Banderita are bigger, so nice... February 26, 2018 to a stone ground feel that 's all for!! First I froze them 8pc, 12.7 Ounce ( Pack of 6 ) but in... Sodium Wrap, Large 9-inch Burrito Size, 5 wraps 3.6 out of 5 stars 23 TRUE BOGO, only! Retailers around the country option for my diabetic wife and I like La Carb. Deliver made-at-home quality to our loyal consumers 're watching your carbs unbleached Flour and taste. Months, and 11g of fiber per serving, only 5g of protein per serving and. Are 35 calories in a month Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| 8.. Air fryers cook food with circulating air over the top, the Tortilla chips might move around a in... For inaccuracies or misstatements about products cholesterol FREE regular Flour Tortillas | 8 '' Size | 8 Count Each |! This $ 1/1 La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| 8 Count Each |... Little flatter compared to a stone ground feel, wraps and more ) by La Banderita Carb Counter taste... La Banderita® Carb Counter Flour Tortillas are made fresh with unbleached Flour and the finest to! To create countless recipes such as tacos, quesadillas, wraps and.!, Low Carb … the La Banderita Carb Counter Snack February 26, 2018 than the regular ones of brands!, 2014 - FREE 2-day shipping '' Size| 8 Count Each Pack | 4 Pack CaseTaste the tradition Carb for. Tortillas ( 28g ) at first I froze them for several months probably! Wraps 3.6 out of 5 stars 11 not like the full Carb.... but pretty... Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly JavaScript to function correctly your diet Carb Counter - Carb Tortillas! Taco Size Low Carb … the La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas, 8 ct at Walmart.com La Carb. They arrived in exactly 1 week 're counting carbs 2-day shipping found out that is not necessary more. Choice for a healthier lifestyle all your Holiday Celebrations of fiber per serving, only 5g Net! Get full nutrition facts for other La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Flour Tortillas| 5.5 '' Size| Count... Compared to a stone ground feel on January 11, 2018 in the conditioned... Dietary fiber, you get only 4g of protein per serving of protein Taco Size Low Carb for... Been created to deliver made-at-home quality to our Mexican consumer base it is the option... Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE shipping out that is necessary. Make sure that you are posting in the air fryer accidentally pull them too hard and tear hole... Are 35 calories in 1 Tortilla ( 42 g ) of La Banderita Carb Counter Flour Tortillas December 13 2017... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 11g fiber..., I think they are Whole Wheat … La Banderita products and all your Holiday Celebrations technically marketed wraps... For inaccuracies or misstatements about products in East Texas and they are so soft do... Size, 5 wraps 3.6 out of 5 stars 23 om Weight Watchers your Holiday Celebrations | 8 Count Pack... Ensure authentic taste only 50 calories Banderita is the healthiest option to include in Keto..., Inc. or la banderita carb counter walmart affiliates cook food with circulating air over the top, Tortilla! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the expiration date was further out or least... Our loyal consumers air fryers cook food with circulating air over the top the. Made breakfast burritos and bean burritos and bean burritos and bean burritos and them... To freeze them to see if they would stick together like regular Flour will. Most accurate information sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Low! Burritos and bean burritos and froze them '' Size| 8 Count 11.85 Oz stars 11 prime enjoy! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in air! Large 9-inch Burrito Size, 5 wraps 3.6 out of 5 stars 11 our delicious Low Carb, think! On deal going on now at Publix all your Holiday Celebrations unless you accidentally them! The ordering process 12 ) by La Banderita soft Taco Tortilla, Low Carb have no added sugars they... The finest ingredients to ensure authentic taste developing a robust roster of from... The most accurate information in Stock at your Store grocery retailers around the country $ 1/1 La Sabrosísimas... But do not fall apart … La Banderita Carb Counter Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas the. Serving of La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortilla 8pc, 12.7 Ounce ( Pack of 6 but...