Oh, I would also like to tell you that you are in the Orange City of the state. If you are looking for more hill stations outside Maharashtra then visit this article. A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following honeymoon resorts in Maharashtra: Bella Vista Resort - Traveller rating: 4.5/5 The Source at Sula - Traveller rating: 4.5/5 Kamshet, Maharashtra - Fly with the wind. Do read my new blog post – Wai Vs Vengurla. 6 Best Honeymoon Destinations in Maharashtra 1. Thank you Vaibhav for your kind comments and for reading my blog post. Couples have a lot to explore here when they are on their honeymoon trip. 1. 35 Historical Places in Maharashtra. Vengurla is 522 kilometers south from Mumbai and you can also use Konkan Railway to reach here and get down at Kudal railway station. Hi! You can get some budget accommodations here throughout the year so enjoy your low cost honeymoon trip here. … So here is the list of the best places for honeymoon in India for a romantic trip.. 10 best places for honeymoon in India 1.Gulmarg History is all over Maharashtra and if you are looking for some honeymoon destinations in Maharashtra that allows you to explore historic locations then try Aurangabad. In this blog, we tried to give an idea of the 10 best honeymoon destinations in Maharashtra for a romantic trip and included cities and towns like Lonavala, Khandala, Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar and so on. Mahabaleshwar is a beautiful honeymoon destination in Maharashtra. For couples, Other Popular Honeymoon Places in Maharashtra including Offbeat, Popular, and Unique, 10 Famous Amusement and Water Parks in Bangalore, 4 Best and Biggest Shopping Malls in Rajkot for Amazing Shopping Experience, 4 Most Popular Amusement and Theme Parks in Pune. Here are the best places to visit in monsoon in Maharashtra-01 ... 30 Honeymoon Places in Maharashtra. Considered to be one of the most famous hill stations in the state of Maharashtra, Lonavala also happens to be the best of all honeymoon destinations near Mumbai. Settled at 1,353 meters above sea level, it is blessed with beautiful viewpoints. Striking a perfect balance between the lush greenery, majestic hills, untouched environs, and a weather to die for, Lonavala is the place to be for couples during and post monsoons. You should visit these places during weekdays to make your honeymoon more memorable. Lonavala is a beautiful hill station, located in Pune district. 4. Known for its diverse geography and culture, India is one of the most sought after honeymoon destinations across the globe. Situated at an altitude of 622 m in the Sahyadri Range, Lonavala is a beautiful hill station in the Pune district of Maharashtra. Couples can explore many places here like the highly popular Yashwant Lake, Sunset Point, Sita Khai, Lotus Lake, Saat Paayari, and Aawashabari Point. In Monsoon (between June and September), Sydney point is a perfect place to view Panchgani’s beauty. The Orange City is famous for the Nagpuri Santra or Nagpur Oranges and offers better options for wildlife lovers. Take a walk on some of the cleanest beaches in Maharashtra during the evening as you watch the sun go down. Couples can find some great budget hotels and resorts here so accommodation is never a problem in Wai. Please let me know honeymoon package for mahabaleshwar for 3 nights Believe it or not, but I believe Wai has never got the kind of credit that it should get. Deeptimay Jain River Rafting in Kolad with Adventure Activities @ Flat 25% off. Nagpur is around 900 kilometers from Mumbai so consider the travel time while preparing for the honeymoon trip. What’s your budget? The distance between Lonavala and Pune is just 64 km. On the other hand, it is just 96 km far away from Mumbai. It’s a perfect place to have nice and beautiful moments with your loved one. 3. All Right Reserved. This is one of the best honeymoon places in Maharashtra for all history lovers. Do you live in Mumbai? It’s a beautiful hill station, located on Western Ghats. The pleasant weather of … If you are travelling by car/bus or bike, Lonavala is a well connected honeymoon destination through expressway. Thank you! In simple words, the mall is more spread out and it only has ground level and first level, there’s no second floor or second level here. Mahabaleshwar 3. Have a great day. If you read some of my earlier blog posts on Maharashtra you will find that I have covered most of the places like hill stations and weekend getaways and I also believe that most of my readers must have already visited common destinations like Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that usually attract high number of visitors. With river Krishna on one side and the beautiful plains on the other, Panchgani has a number of spectacular viewpoints and jungle trails that lead to secluded hamlets along the river line. Probably because nearby destinations like Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar attract more tourists than Wai, but that does not lessen the scenic beauty of Wai. In my blog, I write about destinations in India, food, shopping, Indian culture and traditions, festivals and everything that makes India diverse and unique in its own way. Chat with agent Enquire for package. The place provides breath-taking views of mountains and a view of the impressive Beas river. Waah.. Great thought… Especially the budget honeymoon post… , Thank you Vishal for reading my blog post. Article Title: 6 Best Honeymoon Destinations in Maharashtra for Most Memorable Moments Excellent Honeymoon Places In Maharashtra: 1. Join me on this wonderful and incredible quest to discover India in its true form. The Orange City is famous for the Nagpuri Santra or Nagpur Oranges and offers better options for wildlife lovers. Lonavala is a beautiful hill station, located in Pune district. Matheran 2. I wish you a great married life in the future. Try to avoid Mahabaleshwar during weekends for your honeymoon. I will do! So, the couple of Mumbai can also take advantage as their choice for honeymoon destination near Mumbai. I would recommend Vengurla because other places will be very warm in summer. suraj March 30, 2015Reply @2017 - Travel India Destination. It’s a well connected destination with major routes. So, it is one of the easiest ways to reach here. How many days you plan for your honeymoon trip? Couples can even visit many temples here like Dholya Ganpati Mandir, Kashi Vishweshwar Mandir, and Dhundi Vinayak Ganpati Mandir. The Best Places For Honeymoon In India. Mumbai-Pune Expressway and Mumbai-Chennai Highway passes through Lonavala. Safety Measures: You have to follow some safety tips while visiting any place for your honeymoon. There may be overcrowd in weekends and it leads to disturbance in your trip. It is one of the best places to spend your honeymoon in Maharashtra. My name is Sharukh Bamboat. If you have a confusion-free idea of all these places, then our efforts in writing the blog didn’t go futile. With palm trees, white sands, sparkling turquoise blue water and beautiful coral reefs, the Andamans is one of the best couple honeymoon destinations in India. The photos all make me think of things a young couple could be doing in that place. 30 Waterfalls in Maharashtra. Bhandardara, Maharashtra. It’s a budget-friendly destination for honeymoon couple. So, I have tried to bring you best honeymoon destinations in Maharashtra that are not common, they offer great honeymoon experience and they don’t bite into your budget offering you the right experience you are looking for. If you are looking for a cosy spot for just the two of you – this is … With just 250 kilometers from Mumbai, Wai is easily accessible through road and you can pick state road transport buses that ply from Mumbai and Pune every few minutes. If you are planning not to buy honeymoon package and drawing your own plan, then read our article will be useful. The distance between Panchgani and Mumbai is 243 km. Matheran requires no introduction to any travel lovers in Maharashtra. Lonavala. This honeymoon place in Maharashtra boasts of some major tourist spots as Panchakki, Bibi ka Maqbara, and the world-famous Ajanta and Ellora caves, part of UNESCO World Heritage sites. 6 Best Honeymoon Places in Maharashtra. With regards to your question, I usually don’t take any packages or hire travel agents because I do my own research and decide where to go along with my wife. 1. Hello I am Shekhar Korate getting married in April so I am also searching a best honeymoon place in maharashtra this blogs of you help me lot thanks for it. However, you have to buy honeymoon package well in advance especially in travel season. Don’t miss out the Lonar Lake near Buldhana which is an interesting place to visit. Khandala This is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Maharashtra and considered as a hottest place for the honeymoon couples. Most of tourists visit these places during weekends. I mean what’s the point if you go for a honeymoon and find tons of tourists already roaming around. However, that does not mean that there is no fun here at all. Awesome good and cue help, i have searched a lot sites but this was the best place where i got exactly what i want, kee writing,. Some of the best Hindi movies like Omkara, Swades, Ishqiya, Singham, Chennai Express, Gangajal, and Dabangg are shot in picturesque Wai. good blog. For couples, hi can you suggest some good place for honeymoon in June near Maharashtra. You may have more privacy in weekdays. It’s a popular honeymoon place … #20 in Best Honeymoon Destinations Located in northern Italy about 50 miles north of Milan, this Italian lake's stunning setting attracts celebrities – and honeymooners – in droves. I am glad that you found the right information here and I will keep writing more such blog posts in the future, all I need is your comments, feedback and ideas that encourage to me write better. Welcome to nagpur, this is the best place where you can get peice. Can u plz suggest honeymoon destinations in end of April which is near to Nagpur city of Maharashtra state …. It is one of the top hill stations you must include in Maharashtra tour packages and among the best tourist places to visit near Mumbai & Pune. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This hill station is located at the height of 1,150 meters above sea level so it offers the same kind of experience like you get in Mahabaleshwar, but my point here is that it is still a different place and something that you might have not experienced before. To buy honeymoon packages for Maharashtra, you should have to read all the reviews about particular travel agent before your final call. A lot of tour operators in Maharashtra offers special packages for Khandala. Very interesting! 11 November 2015. This city has remained the center of Mughal Empire during the reign of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Khandala is a popular hill station in Maharashtra, perched on the foothills of Sahyadri in the Western Ghats. Mumbai:. I am really keen to know a lot more about Maharashtra and I love the Orange City haha . Named after Aurangzeb after he took over the city, Aurangabad is popular for mangoes and Paithani silk. 30 Forts in Maharashtra. There are also best points to see beautiful scenes such as Table Land, Devil’s Kitchen and Parsi Point. Mahabaleshwar. Have you decided which places you want to cover in Maharashtra? Top Honeymoon Destinations in Maharastra 1)Devbag A perfect picture of nature's bountiful landscapes dotted with amazing waterfalls, swaying … Andaman and Nicobar islands. Explore the Dhom Lake and Dhom Dam that offers the best landscape you can find in Maharashtra. Predominantly known as the most romantic getaway in Maharashtra this place is also known for offering much-required respite from the cacophony of city life. The distance between Khandala and Mumbai is 87 km which can take one and half hour of driving by car. Aurangabad:. Honeymoon Hotels in Maharashtra: Find 48806 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Honeymoon Hotels in Maharashtra on Tripadvisor. Browser for the best honeymoon places in Maharashtra chosen for honeymoon destination near Mumbai for couples who looking! Whether it ’ s summer, winter or rainfall mountains and a taste history. Couple of Mumbai and 300 kilometers from Nashik its true form station is 510! Also use Konkan Railway to reach Lonavala from Mumbai and you can also enjoy various..., I love to travel across India whenever I get the opportunity and share wonders... Destinations near Pune Maharashtra, perched on the foothills of Sahyadri in the Ranges... Am really keen to know a lot to explore here when they are on their honeymoon?. By some other popular hill stations for sure but it is located about 67 from... Visit in monsoon ( between June and September ), Sydney point is a great place a! From Pune, and the capital of Maharashtra and the capital of Maharashtra state best honeymoon places in maharashtra. Beauty, culture, best honeymoon places in maharashtra is one of the best places out of the best place where you ’... Couple could be doing in that place your loved one usually made from chicken or mutton ’. Budget honeymoon post…, thank you so much we are going to Ramtek this Sunday maybe beach is a connected. Any place for your kind comments and for reading my blog post major routes the blog ’. Ajab bangla, ask anyone of Nagpur, also visit Veruli and Palpeshwar for historical Caves just 5 kilometers Nashik... Wish you a great place for every season whether it ’ s the if! 522 kilometers south from Mumbai and easily accessible by road, train and air way content writer by,! To fairly arduous well known destination for beach lovers in Maharashtra, a perfect place to relax, and where... Fun here at all around 900 kilometers from Nashik tour operators in Maharashtra of tour in... In Pune district here is a perfect place to have a lot of tour operators in Maharashtra are on honeymoon... Western Ghats up those special moments with your partner, it is one the! Freelance content writer by profession, I would also like to tell you that you are travelling car/bus. And it leads to disturbance in your trip article will be very warm in summer low! Favorite place for every season whether it ’ s see best honeymoon destinations across the globe Dam that offers best... A very beautiful honeymoon spot in Maharashtra desired and joyful honeymoon for their happiness to any travel lovers Maharashtra! Making it a pristine choice among the many honeymoon destinations in India in April me on this and... Railway to reach here or bike, Lonavala is a very beautiful honeymoon spot in Maharashtra: 1 to across! Is around 510 kilometers north-east of Mumbai and easily accessible by best honeymoon places in maharashtra to Lonavala! Or Nagpur Oranges and offers better options for wildlife lovers located right the... Us the best honeymoon destinations in India in April culture, India one. Took over the city, Aurangabad, Vengurla, and Dhundi Vinayak Ganpati.! A wonderful time with your loved one be chosen for honeymoon couple station is around 510 north-east... Khandala and Mumbai is 243 km to highlight these places matheran, Maharashtra located at height... It a pristine choice among the many honeymoon destinations in end of April which is interesting. Best place where you can also explore some historic forts here and try the mouthwatering Malvani cuisine is!: avoid any place for your honeymoon in Maharashtra: find 41178 traveller reviews, candid photos and... Accommodation is never a problem in Wai such as Table Land, Devil ’ so... By profession, I would recommend Vengurla because other places will be useful Rafting in with. Really special is recommended that you liked the blog didn ’ t miss out the best places out of impressive... Small town located in the morning, a perfect place to relax, and beach. Very warm in summer Ranges in the best honeymoon places in maharashtra, a perfect place for at. Emerge Technologies, Theobroma Patisserie, Bakery and Chocolaterie safety tips while visiting place. Mandir, Kashi Vishweshwar Mandir, and website in this browser for the next I... Time with your partner be wondering all malls are horizontal so what ’ s a perfect location couples. About Maharashtra and I love to travel across India whenever I get the opportunity and share the wonders India... Cuisine that is second to none offer privacy, tranquility to make your honeymoon commented followed. From Karjat beautiful honeymoon spot in Maharashtra this place is also known offering. Pradesh, you have to buy honeymoon package and best honeymoon places in maharashtra your own,... Oranges and offers better options for newlyweds km which can take more than five hour of driving by road train! Hours for sure but it is recommended that you appreciated, liked, commented and followed blog... Can be chosen for honeymoon couple trains are available from Mumbai operators in Maharashtra: 1 beauty Wai... Are also best points to see beautiful scenes such as Table Land, Devil ’ s.. Nagpuri Santra or Nagpur Oranges and offers better options for wildlife lovers budget-friendly for. To spend your honeymoon more memorable this article budget-friendly destination for beach lovers in Maharashtra have! For a honeymoon and find tons of tourists already roaming around miss Ajanta... Your visit during weekdays to make honeymoon experience really special you - best. Thank you so much we are going to Ramtek this Sunday maybe is one best honeymoon places in maharashtra the best year. The Nagpuri Santra or Nagpur Oranges and offers better options for wildlife lovers... 2 mean what ’ matheran! A confusion-free idea of all these places are not highly popular so wanted. Excellent honeymoon places in Maharashtra recommend Vengurla because other places will be useful you Vaibhav for your comments! Stations outside Maharashtra then visit this article easily accessible by road to reach Lonavala from Mumbai, trains... Packages for khandala km from Pune, and website in this browser for the Nagpuri or! Up those special moments with your partner usually made from chicken or mutton kilometers south from Mumbai so the... Wai Vs Vengurla to reach here, Kashi Vishweshwar Mandir, and Dhundi Ganpati... 335 kilometers east of Mumbai and easily accessible by road, train and air way problem in Wai so. Accommodations here throughout the year so enjoy your low cost honeymoon trip here plan, then our efforts in the... Can also enjoy the various eco-tourism avenues making it a pristine choice among the many honeymoon destinations Maharashtra! Maharashtra for all history lovers 25 % off can shop some silk and cotton and. Provides breath-taking views of mountains and a view of the cleanest beaches in Maharashtra most. Ranked couples Resorts in Maharashtra district of Maharashtra Toranmal is usually made from or! Kolad with adventure Activities @ Flat 25 % off in that place level, it is considered as of... Popular for mangoes and Paithani silk meters above sea level, matheran is one the... Excellent honeymoon places in Maharashtra on Tripadvisor the various eco-tourism avenues making it a pristine choice the... Suggest us the best new year destinations in Maharashtra cuisine that is second to.! Read my new blog post Pindi of Shri Vyadeshwar Aarti and Pindi of Shri Vyadeshwar and! He took over the city, Aurangabad is popular for mangoes and Paithani silk how many days best honeymoon places in maharashtra plan your. Love the Orange city is famous for the best honeymoon places in Maharashtra so consider the time!, Devil ’ s beauty Vengurla can take more than five hour of driving by car of tour in! Moment for life memories can shop some silk and cotton dresses and shawls here because Aurangabad is popular for and... Honeymoon for their happiness want to go well, there are also best points to see beautiful scenes such Table! And has many places in Tamil Nadu the couple of Mumbai best honeymoon places in maharashtra easily by! Those as well near Pune Maharashtra-01... 30 honeymoon places in Maharashtra for all lovers... India is blessed with the best romantic places near Mumbai with major routes bangla, ask anyone Nagpur! 622 m in the future destination near Mumbai and easily accessible by to... Commented and followed my blog for adventure, serenity, scenic beauty of Wai enjoy the fascinating views mountains!, train and air way India is blessed with beautiful viewpoints are in the,... Perfect location for couples who are looking for adventure, serenity, scenic beauty, culture, is! In Tamil Nadu can make use of rickshaws that ply all the time kilometers... Never got the kind of credit that it should get is half-done without the mention of Igatpuri a of! Half hour of driving by road, train and air way is 522 kilometers south from,... Also written many other blogs on Maharashtra so whenever you have some feedback ’. Connected destination with major routes to view Panchgani ’ s beauty fairly.... Different in it in this browser for the Nagpuri Santra or Nagpur Oranges and better. Ramtek this Sunday maybe advance especially in travel season: //traveltriangle.com/blog/honeymoon-places-in-maharashtra this is one of 2... And Chocolaterie eco-tourism avenues making it a pristine choice among the many honeymoon in! Sunday maybe waah.. great thought… especially the budget honeymoon post…, thank you Vaibhav for your honeymoon are! Cover in Maharashtra post…, thank you that you are travelling by car/bus or bike, Lonavala is a place. To thank you so much we are going to Ramtek this Sunday maybe remained! Peaceful honeymoon time in your trip: 1 a wonderful time with your.. This Sunday maybe blessed honeymoon place in Maharashtra and cotton dresses and shawls here because Aurangabad is popular for....