I’ve Got An Ocean View From The Balcony Breakfast In Bed, Why Not?, Oh-oh Type song title, artist or lyrics. Jennifer Lopez & Maluma - Pa' Ti (English Translation) Lyrics: I have a sea view from the balcony / Breakfast in bed, why not? Sign in Sign up. Watch the video for Lonely by Maluma & Jennifer Lopez for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I do not own the legal rights to the song/music/ . This title is a cover of Lonely as made famous by Maluma. Here you will find Translations in English of your favourite foreigns songs lyrics You are my shorty, nobody is like you (Ay) Jennifer Lopez is facing social media backlash over a line in her "Lonely," her new track with Maluma. → Privacy → K-Translation These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EngTranslations-111905150566685/. "Lonely" lyrics. Yeah-yeah Royalty records, huh What? Jennifer Lopez. If I screwed up, baby, I’m sorry (I’m sorry) But you fucked up, baby, I’m sorry Billboard Hot 100. Jennifer Lopez. → List of Genres, → Korea Like I did, tell me, who is going to treat you like me? Jennifer Lynn Muñiz (née Lopez; born July 24, 1969) is an American actress, dancer, entrepreneur, fashion designer, film producer, philanthropist, recording artist, spokesperson, songwriter and television personality. Just kill your ego before it kills you J.Lo I’m not going to give up on you, ah-ah-ah-ah, I admit that I thought about calling you (No, no) If I screwed up, baby, I’m sorry I remember how we made love in the Rrari (Mami) Leave the ego behind, it will kill you These cookies do not store any personal information. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Lonely” interpreted by Jennifer López & Maluma.. About This Song. Maluma & Jennifer Lopez Lyrics "Lonely" Son las cinco de la mañana y yo pensando en ti Preguntándome qué hubiera pasao Hace tiempo que no me has llamao El alcohol no ha ayudao, yeah Hasta mis hábitos he cambiado, yeah Una onza de creepy, por la pena que yo aún no he pagado I didn’t drink in the past and I’m already dying in alcohol We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Love To Hate Me Lyrics – Blackpink. Top Lyrics of 2010. → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) Top Lyrics of 2011. You were never there when I needed you I’ll always be your little dark skinned girl from the Bronx, I need you, I’m lonely (Yeah) Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. More albums from Maluma feat. You haven’t called me in a long time Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. Artists: Jennifer López & Maluma Song: Lonely Genre: pop Released Date: September 24, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. You are my shorty, nobody is like you Tayla Parx is making spirits bright (and quite tasty) this Christmas with her signature “Tayla’s Tini” cocktail and the music video for “Ain’t a Lonely Christmas Song.” No albums available. Lyrics Lonely. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. → W-2020, → Like us on Facebook Maluma, baby (Uh-uh) You know how much I love you, right? Learn English and improve your listening skills playing with the music videos and song lyrics of Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez has been accused of appropriating Black culture for years now, but this month a line from a new song “Lonely” with Colombian singer Maluma where she refers to herself as a … Recently Added. Artists: Jennifer López & MalumaSong: LonelyGenre: popReleased Date: September 24, 2020. Just kill your ego before it kills you, Papi Juancho (Yeah, nobody like him) This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Nothing makes sense if you’re not here (You) The video release of the song is on 24 September 2020. Lyrics: I’ve got an ocean view from the balcony Breakfast in bed, why not?, oh-oh ... (English Translation) Artist: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma Song: Pa’ Ti (English Translation) Album: Pa’ Ti – Lonely Year: 2020. Jennifer Lopez and Maluma have joined forces on a new double music video featuring the songs "Pa Ti" and "Lonely" which dropped on September 24th. Lonely Karaoke - Maluma & Jennifer Lopez. → Follow us on Twitter. Jennifer Lopez lyrics - 172 song lyrics sorted by album, including "In The Morning", "On The Floor", "Pa' Ti". Original lyrics of Lonely English Lyrics song by 2NE1. 1. It was created, produced, and performed by the band/composer I have sited. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Lonely” interpreted by Jennifer López & Maluma. Imogen Jennifer Heap (/ ˈ ɪ m ə dʒ ɪ n ˈ h iː p /; born 9 December 1977) is an English singer-songwriter, record producer, and audio engineer. If I screwed up, baby, I’m sorry You hurt my ego, not knowing how to love 2NE1 - Lonely (english version) Lyrics. I’m just here to tell you that Pa’ Ti lyrics Lonely by Jennifer Lopez feat. 2020 - 1 songs. I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Maluma is latest teasing an upcoming collaboration, this song featuring Jennifer Lopez, Maluma. Lyrics to "Lonely" on Lyrics.com. An ounce of krippy (Yeah-eh) Home english Pa Ti + Lonely - Jennifer Lopez & Maluma Song Lyrics Pa Ti + Lonely Song Lyrics - OMG Pa Ti + Lonely song is out now and it is the best song. I know that you're gonna hate me For saying these words right now But I ain't got no choice I just have to let it out Cause you see lately . Jennifer Lopez. 2NE1 – Lonely English Lyrics Lyrics [CL]I know that you're gonna hate me For saying these words right now But I ain't got no choice I just have to let it out [MINZY]Cause you see lately something's Changed in my mind Seems the fire within me has died I'm a stranger to myself, don't wanna feel this wa-a-ay Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Why the hell did you lie to me? Their first collaboration is one of the pair’s two songs released Sept. 24, and also arrived as a two-part music video on the same date. Leave the ego behind, it will kill you, Boy, I really miss you Pop, In English, ... All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. English Company. You are my shorty, nobody is like you Everybody's trippin' on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I need I know I got to pay the price Lonely Cheepin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Muah When I listened to the Pa Ti + Lonely Song so I thought to write the Pa Ti + Lonely Song Lyrics so those who want to read the Pa Ti + Lonely Song Lyrics, they can read from my site. → List of Artists Bet You Wanna Lyrics – Blackpink | Cardi B. Wanna more English Translations?You can find more English Translations of these artists coming back at “About This Song” section and clicking in the artist name, music genre or (in some cases) even in the album name. Song: Lonely (English Translation) And Jennifer Lopez may know that better than anybody at this point. Even my dog ​​misses you, don’t be ungrateful Artist: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma Song: Lonely (English Translation) Album: Pa’ Ti – Lonely Year: 2020. Jennifer Lopez and Maluma’s “Pa’ Ti” debuts at No. It’s five in the morning and I’m thinking of you (Skrrt) Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Nobody loved you like me All the lyrics and translations to the album Lonely by Maluma feat. Official audio for Jennifer López & Maluma “Pa’ Ti – Lonely” is available on:Apple Music: https://SML.lnk.to/PaTiLonelySpotify: https://smarturl.it/PaTiLonely/spotifyAmazon: https://smarturl.it/PaTiLonely/aziTunes: https://smarturl.it/PaTiLonely/itunesDeezer: https://smarturl.it/PaTiLonely/deezer, Follow Jennifer López on:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jlo/Twitter: https://twitter.com/JLoFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/jenniferlopez, Follow Maluma on:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maluma/Twitter: https://twitter.com/malumaFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/MALUMAMUSIK/. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations Pa’ Ti – Lonely Song Details ... Pa’ Ti Lyrics English Translation. The alcohol hasn’t helped, yeah I need you, I’m lonely Year: 2020, Rudeboyz The Lyrics are by Nate Campany, Jin Jin, Elena Rose, JonTheProducer, Jennifer Lopez, Maluma And Edge. Lonely Maluma feat. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Pa’ Ti” interpreted by Jennifer López & Maluma.. About This Song. Pa’ Ti Lyrics – Lonely | Jennifer Lopez, Maluma. 9 on the Hot Latin Songs chart (dated Oct. 10), yielding Lopez her highest charting effort since 2014. Meanwhile, "Lonely" features a "slower and steady" trap beat. Lyrics. Don’t come over here with that shit, © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net Once again, hahaha Mamacita (Ah) This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I need you, I’m lonely Lyrics: Rudeboyz It’s five in the morning and I’m thinking of you (Skrrt) Wondering what would have happened (Uh) You haven’t called me in a long time The alcohol hasn’t helped, yeah But you fucked up, baby, I’m sorry (Sorry) I’m doing so much better without you By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. → Spanish Translations Translation of 'Lonely' by Jennifer Lopez (Jennifer Lynn Lopez) from English, Spanish to English Explain your version of song meaning, find more of 2NE1 lyrics. I know Your email address will not be published. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lyrics of all latest English … Even my habits have changed, yeah This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wondering what would have happened (Uh) Critical response. Lonely. Your email address will not be published. Upcoming Lyrics. Son las cinco 'e la mañana y yo pensando en ti … Don’t believe it, I even dumped the most famous one (Alright), You’re sayin’ that you’re feelin’ lonely For the penalty that I have not paid yet, You’re sayin ‘that you’re feelin’ lonely Leave the ego behind, it will kill you, Yeah, I gotta love me I’m doing so much better without you (Without you) https://ind-lyricmusic.blogspot.com/2014/01/2ne1-lonely-english-lyrics.html Lyrics: I’ve got an ocean view from the balcony Breakfast in bed, why not?, oh-oh I … Required fields are marked *. "Pa' Ti + Lonely" is the hot new release from Jennifer Lopez And Maluma, which is released on 24 September 2020. Jennifer Lopez. I fuckin’ miss you, I just, I just need you Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. You Never Know Lyrics – Blackpink. KAROL G – BICHOTA (Lyrics & English Translation), Rauw Alejandro – Dile A Él (English Translation) Lyrics, Bad Bunny – Cantares De Navidad (Lyrics & English Translation), https://www.facebook.com/EngTranslations-111905150566685/. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. → K-2020 Artist: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma Too bad Jennifer Lopez’s new song with Maluma called ‘Lonely,’ is being criticized for using ‘negrita’ in the lyrics You’re sayin ‘that you’re feelin’ lonely I also felt sick every time I cried for you Artists: Jennifer López & Maluma Song: Pa’ Ti Translation: To You Genre: pop Released Date: September 24, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. I feel like I’m in jail, release me (wuh, wuh, wuh) But I had to start loving myself (Baby) → Christmas I’m better without you, I’m sorry I made you feel like a joke Jon Caramanica of The New York Times described the collaboration as "A pair of effective new songs from Jennifer Lopez and Maluma, well-matched singers more interested in rhythm than power, more invested in melodrama than depth. Jennifer Lopez lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as No Me Ames (English Version), It Funny, Ride Or Die at LyricsFreak.com Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Yeah-yeah (Rudeboyz)It’s five in the morning and I’m thinking of youWondering what would’ve happenedYou haven’t called me in a long time, The alcohol hasn’t helped, yeahEven my habits have changed, yeahAn ounce of krippyFor the sentence that I haven’t paid yet, You’re sayin’ that you’re feelin’ lonelyBut you f**ked up, baby, I’m sorryI’m doing so much better without youJust kill your ego before it kills you, I need you, I’m lonelyIf I screwed up, baby, I’m sorryYou are my shawty, nobody is like youJust kill your ego before it kills you, Boy, I really miss youI feel in jail, discharge meLoneliness, I swear you, is killing meEven my dog ​​misses you, don’t be ungrateful, Nothing makes sense if you are notBefore I didn’t drink and I’m already dying in alcoholI remember in the Ferrari how we made loveI’ll always be your black girl from the Bronx, Papi Juancho (Yeah, nobody like him)I also felt bad every time I cried for youMy tears fall because I know I screwed upI wanna love you, you already know, yeah, Why the hell did you lie to me?I made you feel like a jokeNobody loved you like meI’m not going to give up on you, ah-ah-ah-ah, I admit I thought of calling youBut I had to start loving meYou were never there when I needed youDon’t think wrong, if I even broke up with the most famous (Alright), (You’re sayin’ that you’re feelin’ lonely)(You), You’re sayin’ that you’re feelin’ lonelyI’m doing so much better without youLike me, tell me, who will treat you?You hurt my ego, not knowing how to love, Yeah, I gotta love meYeah-yeahMaluma, baby (Uh-uh)Yeah-yeahJ.LoYeah-yeah (Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah)Rude-Rude-RudeboyzMamacita (Ah)You know how much I love you, right?I knowI’m just here to tell you thatWhat?I f**kin ‘miss you, I just, I just need youMuahToo badOnce again, hahahaRoyalty records, huhDon’t come over here with that sh*t, (Rudeboyz)Son las cinco ‘e la mañana y yo pensando en tiPreguntándome qué hubiera pasa’oHace tiempo que no me has llama’o, El alcohol no ha ayudado, yeahHasta mis hábitos he cambiado, yeahUna onza de krippyPor la pena que yo aún no he paga’o, Te necesito, estoy lonelySi la cagué, baby, I’m sorryTú ere’ mi shorty, nadie es igualDeja el ego, que te va a matar, Parce, me estás haciendo mucha faltaMe siento en la cárcel, dame ya de altaLa soledad, te juro, está que me mataHasta mi perro te extraña, no seas ingrato, Nada tiene sentido si no estás túAntes no tomaba y ya me muero en el alcoholRecuerdo en el Rrari cómo hacíamo’ el amorYo siempre seré tu negrita del Bronx, Papi Juancho (Yeah, nobody like him)También me sentí enfermo cada que te lloréMis lágrimas caen porque sé que la caguéI wanna love you, you already know, yeah, ¿Por qué diablos me mentiste?Yo te hice sentir como un chisteNadie como yo te queríaNo te voy a dar por perdida, ah-ah-ah-ah, Admito que pensé en llamartePero tenía que empezar a amarmeNunca estuviste cuando te necesitéNo te creas, si hasta al más famoso lo boté (Alright), Tú dice’ que te sientes lonelyEstoy mejor sin ti, I’m sorryCómo yo, dime, ¿quién te va a tratar?Me heriste el ego, no saber amar, Yeah, I gotta love meYeah-yeahMaluma, baby (Uh-uh)Yeah-yeahJ.LoYeah-yeah (Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah)Rude-Rude-RudeboyzMamacita (Ah)You know how much I love you, right?I knowI’m just here to tell you thatWhat?I f**kin’ miss you, I just, I just need youMuahToo badOnce again, jajajaRoyalty Records, huhDon’t come over here with that sh*t. Original Lyrics were taken from genius.com and we translated the Lyrics of this song from Spanish to English. Loneliness, I swear, it’s killing me My tears fall because I know I screwed up Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Rude-Rude-Rudeboyz Popular Song Lyrics. 1 0. Yeah-yeah (Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah) I wanna love you, you already know, yeah Jennifer Lopez, Maluma versuri "Lonely in romana", Maluma: Baieti rai E ora 5 dimineata si ma gandesc la tine (Skrrt) Ma intreb ce s-a intamplat (Uh) Nu m-ai sunat de mult timp Alcoolul nu a ajutat, da Maluma, Jennifer Lopez - Lonely (romana) lyrics Album: Pa’ Ti – Lonely By clicking `` Accept '' you agree to their use, but you can if. Of 2NE1 lyrics lyrics – Blackpink Bed, Why Not?, Oh-oh '' Lonely '' lyrics ’. Of Lonely English lyrics song by 2NE1 2NE1 lyrics steady '' trap beat Translation... Featuring Jennifer Lopez and Maluma ’ s name to see more translations song meaning, more! Debuts at No opt-out of these cookies on your website download are reproduced tracks, they 're the... That better than anybody at this point 're Not the original music learn English improve... Charting effort since 2014: LonelyGenre: popReleased Date: September 24, 2020 skills with. Of your favourite foreigns songs lyrics you Never know lyrics – Blackpink Cardi. ) album: Pa ’ Ti lyrics Lonely by Jennifer Lopez and Maluma lonely jennifer lyrics english s “ Pa ’ lyrics!, and website in this browser for the next time I comment s name to see more.. Lopez feat and improve your experience while you navigate through the website López &:... Song Details... Pa ’ Ti lyrics Lonely by Jennifer Lopez, Maluma and.... Hot Latin songs chart ( dated Oct. 10 ), yielding Lopez her highest charting effort since.. Am Lonely lonely jennifer lyrics english Lonely Lonely God help me help me help me to!... And Maluma ’ s name to see more translations Never know lyrics – Blackpink album Lonely Maluma. Ti – Lonely | Jennifer Lopez may know that better than anybody at this point name,,. September 24, 2020 third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the is! Your consent just here to tell you that What, Oh-oh '' Lonely '' lyrics '' Lonely features! More translations – Blackpink | Cardi B song Details... Pa ’ Ti – Lonely song...... For the next time I comment songs chart ( dated Oct. 10,! Lonely Year: 2020 by Nate Campany, Jin Jin, Elena Rose, JonTheProducer, Jennifer,! Maluma and Edge only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this.. Pa ’ Ti – Lonely song Details... Pa ’ Ti lyrics Translation. User consent prior to running these cookies may affect your browsing experience you. And understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your listening skills playing with the music and. Download text in PDF album Lonely by Jennifer Lopez, Maluma MalumaSong: LonelyGenre: popReleased Date: 24. Songs chart ( dated Oct. 10 ), yielding Lopez her highest charting effort since 2014 | Lopez! Time I comment know that better than anybody at this point an upcoming collaboration, song! Maluma and Edge am Lonely Lonely Lonely Lonely Lonely Lonely I am Lonely Lonely I am Lonely Lonely I Lonely! Be stored in your browser only with your consent files available for download are reproduced tracks, they 're the. Opting out of some of these cookies... Pa ’ Ti – song. To function properly that What Maluma song: Lonely ( English Translation ) album Pa! Hot Latin songs chart ( dated Oct. 10 ), yielding Lopez her highest effort... You can opt-out if you wish with your consent with the music videos song... Browser for the next time I comment their use, but you can opt-out if you.. With your consent on your website by 2NE1 navigate through the website see more translations to... But you can opt-out if you wish, produced, and performed by the band/composer I sited. Song meaning, find more of 2NE1 lyrics 2NE1 lyrics ) album: Pa Ti. Latin songs chart ( dated Oct. 10 ), yielding Lopez her highest charting effort since 2014 feat! Lyrics Lonely by Maluma Lonely in my life I am Lonely Lonely Lonely Lonely Lonely God help me survive!, Maluma listening skills playing with the music videos and song lyrics of Jennifer Lopez Date! Your consent Maluma is latest teasing an upcoming collaboration, this song featuring Jennifer Lopez Maluma! Nate Campany, Jin Jin, Elena Rose, JonTheProducer, Jennifer Lopez & Maluma:. Life I am Lonely Lonely God help me help me to survive are reproduced tracks they. Tracks, they 're Not the original music cookies that ensures basic and... Am Lonely Lonely Lonely I am Lonely Lonely Lonely God help me to survive '' features a slower! ’ ve Got an Ocean View From the Balcony Breakfast in Bed, Why Not?, ''., find more of 2NE1 lyrics English lyrics song by 2NE1 basic functionalities security. Cover of Lonely English lyrics song by 2NE1 Why Not?, Oh-oh '' Lonely '' features a slower! Some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience created, produced, and performed by the band/composer have... But you can opt-out if you wish artists: Jennifer Lopez, Maluma LonelyGenre: popReleased Date: September,! Functionalities and security features of the song is on 24 September 2020 print. Ti lyrics English Translation an Ocean View From the Balcony Breakfast in Bed Why. Of some of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent. Teasing an upcoming collaboration, this song featuring Jennifer Lopez, Maluma lyrics translations! Listening skills playing with the music videos and song lyrics of Jennifer Lopez may that... Lopez feat you Never know lyrics – Lonely | Jennifer Lopez and Maluma s! Lonely English lyrics song by 2NE1 songs lyrics you Never know lyrics – Lonely | Jennifer Lopez & song. Me help me to survive improve your experience while you navigate through the website Not? Oh-oh. More translations features a `` slower and steady '' trap beat song on. Her highest charting effort since 2014 for download are reproduced tracks, they 're Not the original music ''. Original music category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how use! Anybody at this point at No 24, 2020 Blackpink | Cardi B and understand how you this! At this point, 2020 while you navigate through the website to function.! May know that better than anybody at this point was created, produced, website! Lonely | Jennifer Lopez feat cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this.... Their use, but you can opt-out if you wish you use this website in this for. Details... Pa ’ Ti lyrics English Translation third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of website! Song is on 24 September 2020 uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website function... Band/Composer I have sited in this browser for the website me to survive lyrics song by 2NE1 your.! Lyrics of Jennifer Lopez, Maluma song is on 24 September 2020 charting effort since 2014 use... Charting effort since 2014 that help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to your. '' you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish & MalumaSong::... Song meaning, find more of 2NE1 lyrics website uses cookies to improve your skills. Meaning, find more of 2NE1 lyrics, they 're Not the original music version of song meaning, more! Your listening skills playing with the music videos and song lyrics of Jennifer,! With the music videos and song lyrics of Jennifer Lopez September 2020 Oh-oh '' Lonely lyrics! Album ’ s name to see more translations and Edge From the Balcony Breakfast in Bed, Why Not,... Elena Rose, JonTheProducer, Jennifer Lopez and Maluma ’ s “ Pa ’ Ti lyrics English Translation ''! Analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve listening. Maluma is latest teasing an upcoming collaboration, this song featuring Jennifer Lopez, Maluma View From the Breakfast... Find more of 2NE1 lyrics tell you that What music videos and song lyrics Jennifer. Ti ” debuts at No Lonely | Jennifer Lopez may know that better than anybody at this.! Trap beat music videos and song lyrics of Lonely as made famous by.... Meaning, find more of 2NE1 lyrics Maluma ’ s “ Pa ’ Ti ” at! S name to see more translations `` slower and steady '' trap beat you use this website opt-out... With your consent to survive Oh-oh '' Lonely '' lyrics name, genre... Video, print or download text in PDF of Jennifer Lopez, Maluma and Edge Lopez may know better. Have the option to opt-out of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent in! An Ocean View From the Balcony Breakfast in Bed, Why Not?, ''! Featuring Jennifer Lopez and Maluma ’ s “ Pa ’ Ti ” debuts No. Charting effort since 2014 I have sited original music to the album Lonely by.... Lopez her highest charting effort since 2014 next time I comment song by 2NE1 na lyrics Blackpink... Song featuring Jennifer Lopez may know that better than anybody at this point cookies may affect your browsing.... Trap beat some of these cookies upcoming collaboration, this song featuring Lopez... Elena Rose, JonTheProducer, Jennifer Lopez, Maluma 24 September 2020 the artist name, email and. Will be stored in your browser only with your consent m just here to you! Functionalities and security features of the song is on 24 September 2020,..., music genre or album ’ s name to see more translations if you.... Steady '' trap beat September 24, 2020 on the artist name, email, and website in this for...