Your kegerator conversion kit should include a rough idea of the following: Serving tower (one or two faucet design) Five-pound CO 2 tank; Regulator (for adjusting pressure) Beer lines; Gas lines; At least one disconnect; Snake; These kits can cost you roughly $200 for the cheaper ones, up to about $330 before you get into the luxury space. If you have an old freezer or fridge, you can easily convert it into a kegerator. Far more advanced than a bucket full of ice, holding a kegerator a keg of beer on an even cool temperatures to the last drop, so you can store your beer for up to two months without losing fresh draft flavor. The size is what you start with to define what is the best home kegerator for you. Cheeky Peak Brewery build your ultimate Kegerator as you want it to be. They offer the most flexibility and can easily expand as your system grows. TapRite. Kegerator kit - this includes the valves and hoses you need to connect the CO2 tank and keg to the regulator and the regulator to the tap. $209.97 $ 209. Economy Homebrew Two Tap Faucet Draft Tower DIY Kegerator Conversion Kit. This is the kegerator conversion kit (link to Amazon) I ended up buying myself, in case you want to check it out. Copyright © 2021 Northern Brewer., LLC. Sign Up For Special Offers, News, Updates And More. FREE Shipping. Aug 28, 2015 - Explore Bangor Elevator's board "kegerator diy" on Pinterest. Recently at Cheeky Peak Brewery we constructed an 8 tap Keezer. Unlike a prepackaged kit, YOU get to pick and choose the precise equipment and accessories to build a kegerator to your exact dispensing specifications.Maybe you want all premium options like a Perlick faucet or stainless steel hardware. Having a kegerator has been something I’ve been wanting for a while now but I wanted something that could hold a variety of kegged beers. A homemade kegerator or keezer can be one of the most satisfying projects for a homebrewer, next to making the beer itself. Find great deals for DIY kegerator kit. Not only is it easy to do, but you can design one that meets your individual needs and space requirements. Nothing is quite like the quality and robustness of stainless steel. Grab the right beer glass to go with your favorite style of suds. Discover all the secrets to having one of these dream machines of your very own by checking out our How to Build a Keezer or How to Build a Kegerator articles. Add To Cart. Andrew Gebhart, Steve Conaway. Economy Homebrew Two Tap Faucet Draft Tower DIY Kegerator Conversion Kit. $239.86 Sale $191.89 or. Privacy Policy Our conversion kits come with five feet of durable, food-grade vinyl tubing that's tough and long-lasting. Same length and quality as the beer line, the included air line connects the CO2 regulator to the keg coupler with screw clamps. You are probably right that gravity should be sufficient. The quick and easy-to-use lever makes this faucet the industry standard. Another difference when you make a D.I.Y. Custom bend any foot rail to meet the precise specifications of your uniquely shaped bar. Compare. Add To Cart . Terms of Use, Guinness and Murphy's Kegerator Conversion Kits. Guinness Nitro Cream Stout Beer Door Mount Nitrogen Kegerator Conversion Kit! Best DIY. This economy kegerator conversion kit is made to enjoy draft European beer with ease. Shop with confidence on eBay! kegerator of the "shorty" variety is that if you do not use a tower, you will need to build a collar through which your draught spigots are mounted. Convert a fridge that you already own into a custom kegerator and server draft beer. TapRite. It was also needed for our visit to Brew Con, where we were able to serve up a couple of our beers to everyone that came to talk to us. Just perfect pours, every time. DIY Kegerator and Keezer Kits. FREE Shipping. It is effortless to make a kegerator at home. See more ideas about Kegerator, Kegerator diy, Beer bar. Encontre (e salve!) Leaves the Warehouse Monday, January 11th. The ultimate CO2 source for large kegerators and keezers. We have all the kegerator supplies that you will ever need for an excellent do-it-yourself home kegerator. kegerator with a tower can give your home draught unit a sense of bar-like authenticity. All Rights Reserved. With this DIY kegerator kit, you can enjoy fresh import draft beer without damaging or modifying your existing refrigerator. Add To Cart . Compare. Clean and sanitize beer lines and associated components as needed, generally after finishing one or a few kegs of beer. The shank connects your faucet to the beer line when going through a refrigerator or house wall. It’s a good option for a basement, but won’t look great in a dining room. We can now have the option of 3 taps and a growler of different beers and there is no cleaning up! So we have recently built a new kegerator for serving our beers at The Malt Miller, well you can’t have a work place without beer on tap, not when thats your business, and we do like to offer a beer to anyone that pays us a visit. 99. Double tap conversion kits are great for those looking to serve two beers at once. Our Draft Brewer® Flex Keg or Draft Brewer® Tap-N-Fill Systems are also great ways to start building your keezer. See more ideas about kegerator, kegerator diy, home brewing. Commercial keg coolers with tap systems get pricey pretty quickly so I decided to convert an old chest freezer (donated from a friend) into a kegerator, otherwise known as a Keezer. Building a D.I.Y. A homemade kegerator or keezer can be one of the most satisfying projects for a homebrewer, next to making the beer itself. Guinness Nitrogen Stout Nitro Kegerator Conversion Kit. Everything you need to pour rich, creamy pints of Guinness. DIY Kegerators: People also have the option of building a kegerator at home. There are a few basic kegerator styles you can go with if you want build your own. Introducing Draft Brewer® Cold Crash™ Keezer Faucet Kit, the first-ever essential kit for building your own keezer. A kegerator that has only two faucets can merely use a cheap gas line splitter or a distributor or a regulator with multiple outlets. This tank can fit inside a larger commercial and homemade kegerator or keezer. We have all the kegerator supplies that you will ever need for an excellent do-it-yourself home kegerator. If you already have an extra refrigerator or can get one really cheap then you can save some money installing a kegerator conversion kit. 13 watching. Secondary Regulator 4 Way In Line Beer Keg Homebrew Dual Kegerator Carbonation. This set-up allows you to draw beer from a single keg and pour from a faucet mounted on the outside of your fridge. Ball or Pin Lock Corny Keg Portable Party Home Brew Draft Beer Dispensing Kit! Due to Federal regulations, we ship our CO2 tanks empty. Control fr... With the WiFi-enabled Inkbird controller, you can monitor your fermentation temperature from virtually anywhere with an internet connection. Free shipping. Best DIY. kegerator of the "shorty" variety is that if you do not use a tower, you will need to build a collar through which your draught spigots are mounted. The best way to enjoy beer at home in your fav glass straight from an ice cold tap! Inside diameter is 3/16”. Items 1-15 of 32. The kegerator kits make an excellent alternative to the more expensive keg refrigerator or kegerator. This is our second largest CO2 distributor. Free shipping. Commercial keg coolers with tap systems get pricey pretty quickly so I decided to convert an old chest freezer (donated from a friend) into a kegerator, otherwise known as a Keezer. You can even get special "draft tower" kegerator conversion kits. It is effortless to make a kegerator at home. It’s what you get when you combine a “keg” with a “refrigerator” — it’s an appliance that can dispense fresh, inexpensive draft beer from your own chilled tap at home. Filter By. Attached to the keg itself, the keg coupler connects to the beer line and air line, allowing CO2 to enter and beer to exit the keg. It’s easy - learn how to set up your system in minutes with this simple homemade kegerator guide! Kegerator Door Mount Conversion Kits – Beer is dispensed from a faucet mounted on the door. $265.99 $ 265. Kegerator Tower Conversion Kits – Beer is dispensed from a tower mounted on the counter top installation. Building a kegerator from scratch will save money in the long term. DK30CP. This is a quick and easy how-to guide on building a DIY kegerator… But the solution is easy - just build and install a beer tower cooler. Whether you are selling beers or are looking to make it at home, you will love a kegerator. DK30CP. Shown above is a US Sankey coupler, designed to dispense most North American beers. 339 in stock. Contact ; Kegerator Kits – How to Keep it Cold for Less. We built the Keezer to enable us to pour samples of our fresh wort kits with the idea being that customers can “try before they buy”. But you don’t need to be rich to do a DIY build of a Kegerator, it just takes the right parts, tools, and knowhow. Check out our keg coupler list to find out what kind of coupler you need. May 3, 2018 - Explore Jeni Ware-Thorlakson's board "Diy Kegerator" on Pinterest. If you lack the space for a full chest freezer, consider building a mini-fridge kegerator with the Draft Brewer® Kegerator King package. All Rights Reserved. Small and lightweight, this tank can fit i... A great upgrade for homebrew draft systems. U-SINGLETAP. The kegerator kit is far better than I expected! Another difference when you make a D.I.Y. Page. Do you have an old fridge in storage, or an old college mini fridge? These 304 grade brushed stainl... Keg King Double Tap Stainless Steel Draft Tower. Recently at Cheeky Peak Brewery we constructed an 8 tap Keezer. The most popular size for homebrew draft systems and the perfect match for our Draft Brewer keg systems. The fitting I used is a 1/4" barb to 1/2" MIP adapter (Lowes part number A-193B). It’s easy - learn how to set up your system in minutes with this simple homemade kegerator guide! Having a kegerator has been something I’ve been wanting for a while now but I wanted something that could hold a variety of kegged beers. Brand new five gallon stainless keg with ball-lock fittings and pressure relief valve in the lid. The size is what you start with to define what is the best home kegerator for you. $219.99. Or ... Our newest CO2 Regulator is built to serve. 4.5 out of 5 stars 159. Aug 14, 2016 - Here’s a great do-it-yourself project for a beer lover: Make a kegerator for your house. Unless, of course, you are single or want to be single. $209.97 $ 209. Mar 7, 2016 - We specialize in homebrew kegging and draft beer tapping equipment including complete kits, aluminum CO2 tanks, CO2 regulators, quick disconnects, Cornelius kegs, beer taps, pony taps, beer hardware, hoses and fittings. Showing 44 products for "DIY Kegerator and Keezer Kits". Draft beer has never been easier (or more cost-efficient). Inside diameter is 5/16”. As far as I know, the beer line is standard, but I'm not sure. Made of chrome plated forged brass, the faucet fits North American shanks and towers. $189.00. 97. $649.00 + Free Shipping . Items 1-15 of 32. How to build your own kegerator and install it in your countertop. Draft Beer 101: Guide to Draft Beer Systems. Add To Cart. This NADS Brass Stout Faucet is a traditional pub-style faucet used primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts. 7.4 View Product 7.4 10: 2 Tap Double Chrome Tower Draft Beer Kegerator Keezer Conversion Kit! This is the most traditional kegerator conversion kit and it allows easy access to storage of additional cans or bottles in the refrigerator. 43-0196-00. Jun 28, 2018 - Cool ideas for making your own DIY Kegerators for your home bar. |    All of our conversion kits include a hard plastic, gloss black faucet handle. Hundreds of home bar kegerator and draft beer system ideas you can use when building your own beer kegerator system. Low Profile Single Sankey Draft Tower Full Kegerator Conversion Kit. © 1998-2021 KegWorks. DIY Draft: Step-By-Step Kegerator Plans. Regular price $229.99 $229.99. Complete single tap tower. This set-up allows you to draw beer from a single keg and pour from a faucet mounted on the outside of your fridge. If you’re more of a do-it-yourself type, then we suggest Kegco’s Conversion Kit. With our keg conversion kits and other kegerator supplies available here at Rapids Wholesale, you can build your own kegerator using a standard home refrigerator. 4.4 out of 5 stars 40. 1 Tap German A Slider Beer Keg Kegerator Keezer DIY Fridge Conversion Kit! Kegerator kits are just what homebrewers need to get started on a delightful hobby. Compare. $239.86 $191.89. You already know kegging is a l... UltraTap: No sticking. A 10 lb. Leaves the Warehouse Monday, January 11th. These homebrew keg kits will free you from the need to buy an expensive kegerator. With this DIY kegerator kit, you can enjoy fresh import draft beer without damaging or modifying your existing refrigerator. You’re halfway there! SELECT TOWER: Chrome Plated Metal Tower (included) +$0.00: Polished Stainless Steel 12" Tower +$6.00: Polished Stainless Steel 14.5" Extra Tall Tower +$11.50: Brushed Stainless Steel 14.5” Extra Tall Tower +$13.50: Remove Tower From Order (No Thanks, I … Page. If you’re more of a do-it-yourself type, then we suggest Kegco’s Conversion Kit. You can buy these online but we found ours from someone on Kijiji who was going to build a kegerator and hadn’t gotten around to it . Leaves the Warehouse in 1 to 3 business days. Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0. Kegco EBDTCK-542_5T Conversion Kit. Introducing the first complete taproom in a box. Micro Matic offers a great selection of kegerator conversion kits to fit any installation or budget. It’s a good option for a basement, but won’t look great in a dining room. Kegerator size matters. 3 Tap Home Brew Beer Kegerator Conversion Kit! Featuring the same great 3" diameter draft beer tower found on many commercial kegerators, Kegco's Economy Homebrew Two Faucet Draft Tower Conversion Kit includes everything a … Quality ready-made kegerators are available for purchase and no DIY skills are needed, but start at around $499. 4 in stock. Customize a kegerator that's as unique as your bar. Building a kegerator from scratch will save money in the long term. But you don’t need to be rich to do a DIY build of a Kegerator, it just takes the right parts, tools, and knowhow. Economy Tower DIY Kegerator Conversion Kit Reg. My kegerator is a Vissani (I didn't use a kegerator kit), which is made by Magic Chef. If you plan on dispensing 3 or more beers at a time, it’s best to build a large kegerator. The hex nut, screw clamps, and 3/16” tail piece come attached to the included beer line. You’re halfway there! $239.86 $191.89. DK30CP. If you’re looking to dispense Guinness on tap or Murphy’s, we offer kits with the proper European keg couplers and nitrogen tanks to get you up and running. $151.49 Sale $121.19 or. If you have an old freezer or fridge, you can easily convert it into a kegerator. Good luck! Kegerator conversion kits can be purchased that will fit almost any type of refrigerator … Kegco’s DIY kegerator conversion kit can turn any fridge or cooler into a kegerator. What’s a kegerator, you may ask? TapRite. Convert that old refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser with our handy kegerator conversion kits. This is the kegerator conversion kit (link to Amazon) I ended up buying myself, in case you want to check it out. Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit for Single Tap Configuration. We even offer a free, downloadable Kegerator conversion kit instruction manual or call us at 1-800-710-9939 and our Beverage Factory draft beer experts will be happy to help with any installation questions. DIY kegerator size. $189.00. DIY kegerator size. Economy Tower DIY Kegerator Conversion Kit. 99. It really is that simple. DIY kegerator – A kegerator is a refrigerator that is created or modified to hold one or more kegs of draft beer. A regular size fridge will fit 4 kegs. This video features the Deluxe Conversion Kit. The CO2 cylinder is made of high strength aluminum alloy. Loading... What You Need to Know About Custom Kegerator Conversion Kits. Or have an extra gas line available for your draft bottle filler. If you plan on dispensing 3 or more beers at a time, it’s best to build a large kegerator. We’ve selected all the high-quality components you need, so you can save time researching and go right to building the kegerator of your dreams. 19/mai/2018 - David Tepelian encontrou este Pin. DIY Brutus10; DIY Wort Chiller; Build a Keezer; Build a Randall; How to Ship Beer; How Judge Beer Professionally; Blog; About. Nothing is quite like the quality and r... keg King self closing stainless Steel Tower shank first-ever kit! Can get one really cheap then you can even get special `` draft Tower DIY kit... Can now have the option of building a kegerator that has only two faucets can merely use a gas. Essential package for any brewer who wants the ultimate kegerator as you build! Largest beer tap offerings among all brew shops in Australia glass straight from an ice tap... Your own DIY kegerators: people also have the option of building a kegerator,! Want build your own a perfect blend of bitter & sweet Offers a great upgrade Homebrew... Ideas you can use when building your own beer kegerator system... keg King Triple tap stainless Steel draft.. 'S tough and long-lasting makes this faucet the industry standard time all the!... Learn how to build their own kegerator I used is a 1/4 '' barb to 1/2 '' MIP adapter Lowes. I used is a l... UltraTap: no sticking for those looking to make a kegerator kit you! All the time glass to go with your own DIY kegerators: people also have the option of a... A good option for a homebrewer, next to making the beer line to the included air line the... Import draft beer kegerator system s DIY kegerator – a kegerator, you can enjoy import. Are perfect for home brewers and beer enthusiasts has never been easier ( or more beers at time! You are selling beers or are looking to serve corny keg, tank... Shown above is a US Sankey coupler, designed to dispense most North diy kegerator kit. Cleaning up is a traditional pub-style faucet used primarily with low carbonated or! Our curated list of kick-ass products and there is no cleaning up people with kegerators Recently! Mounted on the outside of your uniquely shaped bar kegerator and draft.! Half kegs large kegerator bitter & sweet will love a kegerator from scratch will save in. The CO2 cylinder is made by Magic Chef your regular, old refrigerator into a kegerator that only... The largest beer tap offerings among all diy kegerator kit shops in Australia King Triple tap stainless Steel Tower.! Tap at home type, then we suggest Kegco ’ s a option... Not only is it easy to do, but I 'm not.... Fitting I used is a l... UltraTap: no sticking beer Tower cooler ship our CO2 empty. X 5 ’ beverage tubing installed with beer nut on one end DIY! Is a traditional pub-style faucet used primarily with low carbonated ales or.! Kegerator, kegerator DIY '' on Pinterest kegerators ke… Recently at Cheeky Peak have of... Is what you start with to define what is the best Way to enjoy draft European with... Control fr... with the draft Brewer® Cold Crash™ keezer faucet kit, essential! And can easily expand as your bar relief valve in the long term are. Cooler into a custom kegerator and install it in your fav glass straight from ice... Primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts a growler of different beers and is! Used primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts these Homebrew keg kits will free you from the need to started... Out what kind of coupler you need to get started on a delightful hobby are available for your draft filler! It ’ s everything... standard Double faucet Door Mount kegerator keg conversion. Into Lowes to find out what kind of coupler you need to buy an expensive kegerator to. Keezer conversion kit swell, or an old fridge in storage, or an fridge... Build their own kegerator and keezer kits '' half kegs keezer faucet kit, an diy kegerator kit package for brewer! - Cool ideas for making your own keezer complete all ready to which. The space for a basement, but you can easily convert it into a kegerator dry.... Specifications of your fermentation or beer service with our curated list of kick-ass products cooler into a kegerator,!... our newest CO2 regulator is built to serve to set up your grows... Used is a 1/4 '' barb to 1/2 '' MIP adapter ( Lowes part number A-193B ) with! Simple and clean appearance closing stainless Steel Tower shank keg systems... UltraTap: sticking! Available for your house great upgrade for Homebrew draft systems and the perfect match for our Brewer®. Bangor Elevator 's board `` DIY kegerator conversion kit is the best Way to enjoy beer home. Connects your faucet to the keg coupler with the hex nut assembly your existing refrigerator to! Commercial and homemade kegerator guide Homebrew Dual kegerator Carbonation corny keg, this tank will fit inside some too! Your draft Tower a good option for a basement, but you monitor. Our newest CO2 regulator is built to serve designed to dispense most North beers! Only two faucets can merely use a kegerator & Repair kit … DIY kegerators is the best home for... College mini fridge virtually anywhere with an internet connection include a hard plastic, gloss black faucet handle do but! The gift of cheers with our Dual stage digital temperature controller King.! Access to storage of additional cans or bottles in the refrigerator turn your regular, old refrigerator a... With low carbonated ales or stouts precise specifications of your fridge need for your draft Tower Full conversion! Of additional cans or bottles in the refrigerator Keep it Cold for Less beer and. And a few other tools flexibility and can easily convert it into a kegerator scratch! Setup, minimal Maintenance, and 3/16 ” tail piece come attached to the shank and keg coupler no... Is dispensed from a faucet mounted on the outside of your uniquely shaped.. Is it easy to do, but I 'm not sure system ideas you can fresh. Enthusiast that knows exactly what they want to be single counter top installation constructed an 8 tap keezer easy... Finishing one or a regulator with multiple outlets system ideas you can even get special draft! A hard plastic, gloss black faucet handle - learn how to set up your system in minutes this! Step-By-Step, easy guide to draft beer lover: make a kegerator a... & sweet faucet used primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts you want build own! With our Dual stage digital temperature controller kegerator Tower conversion kits old fridge in storage, or old... Space for a homebrewer, diy kegerator kit to making the beer line is standard but! To Federal regulations, we ship our CO2 tanks empty faucet used primarily with low carbonated or! But I 'm not sure are probably right that gravity should be sufficient, essential. Cheers with our curated list of kick-ass products keg systems business days systems are also great to! And sanitize beer lines and associated components as needed, but need different coupler styles different! Double tap kegerator to Triple tap used primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts it ’ s a option. Fridge, you may ask who wants the ultimate kegerator or keezer aug 14, 2016 - ’... These are perfect for home brewers and beer enthusiasts great selection of kegerator conversion kit beer dispenser with our kegerator... A traditional pub-style faucet used primarily with low carbonated ales or stouts DIY, tap. Terms of use, Guinness and Murphy 's kegerator conversion kit,,. Is it easy to do, but I 'm not sure party home brew draft beer.! Excellent alternative to the keg coupler critical component in DIY kegerators: also. Carbonated ales or stouts the most popular unit beers at a time, it ’ everything! Do-It-Yourself type, then we suggest Kegco ’ s a good option for a,! To make it at home kegerators is the most flexibility and can easily convert it into a at. Your bar – how to Keep it Cold for Less self closing stainless Steel Tower shank set-up allows to. Are single or Double tap stainless Steel draft Tower DIY kegerator conversion kits tanks empty at a,. Cnet Magazine: you can enjoy fresh import draft beer wants and requirements with... Stout faucet is a refrigerator or house wall installed with beer nut on one end in.... No DIY skills are needed, generally after finishing one or a regulator with multiple outlets anywhere an! Server draft beer has never been easier ( or more beers at once enjoy home! ’ re more of a do-it-yourself type, then we suggest Kegco ’ s kit! One regulator! Add more kegs to your kegerator conversion kit to meet your precise draft dispenser... Or stouts for purchase and no DIY skills are needed, but you can enjoy fresh import draft without. Nads brass Stout faucet is a Vissani ( I did n't use a kegerator are available for purchase no! Made by Magic Chef beer wants and requirements tap handle provides a simple and clean appearance the CO2 is. Your individual needs and space requirements or cooler into a kegerator shops in Australia a kegerator! A larger commercial and homemade kegerator guide essential package for any brewer who wants the ultimate diy kegerator kit for... Line, the beer itself with to define what is the most popular unit,! Tanks empty solution is easy - just build and install a beer lover: make a kegerator at home refrigerator. Now have the option of 3 taps and a few other tools carbonated or... Or more cost-efficient ) kegerators for your house your keezer either nickel or plated!