After this command endstops will be kept enabled when not homing. I varied sensitivity from 0 to 250, but nothing changed. When i press "home" in pronterface,the z axis goes UP just a fraction and stops,and will not go down. the endstop pull ups are needed if you use mechanical endstops, comment them out if you have optos if you use mech endstops, only use the 2 outermost connctors on the board (not the + pin) only S and - for optos use all 3 if you send M119 and all is high you need to invert the endstops in marlin Expected behavior: Axis home I am trying to run Marlin with Ramps 1.4 and three end stops (mechanical) and can't seem to get it configured correctly. In open loop systems, endstops are an inexpensive way to establish the actual position of the carriage on all axes. This may have side-effects if using SD_ABORT_ON_ENDSTOP_HIT. This will make the Z Endstop trigger. M119 always returns TRIGGERED (or OPEN if I flip the connector) for Z min. X-Axis: Endstop is on the -X side. I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around the configuration of the marlin firmware. If the endstop sw is pushed in by han I am using my own customized version of marlin on RAMPS 1.4. (tried both states) Other 2 axis work find switching. End stops are wired to C (COM) and NC. Jumpers on the SKR are closed any I ensured that there is an electrical connection between the DIAG pin and the endstop. It should look like the screenshot below: When the LEDs on the sensor and EZABL board are off z_min should show open. The results are actually: SENDING:M119 Reporting endstop status x_min: open y_min: open z_min: TRIGGERED I have tried changing the Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING to true, did not work. I have a 3DTOUCH probe as well. My first issue is the Z_MIN setting is always TRIGGERED when I run a m119 command. I have a strange problem with the z-endstop,using mechanical switches. Problem: The X axis Endstop is ALWAYS triggering, regardless of the switch state. Stops when it hits the endstop. When I send an M119 command it tells me X is triggered, even when nothing is connected. When sending the m119 command.all switches show open except z min,which shows triggered. In Pronterface sending M119 gives me x_min: open, x_max: TRIGGERED, y_min: open, y_max: TRIGGERED, z_min: open, z_max: TRIGGERED. When I send an M119 (endstop status code) I recieve: Send: M119 Recv: Reporting endstop status Recv: x_min: open Recv: y_min: TRIGGERED Recv: z_min: TRIGGERED And then when I press down the X endstop with my hand I get: Send: M119 Recv: Reporting endstop status Recv: x_min: open Recv: y_min: TRIGGERED Recv: z_min: TRIGGERED -No change. UART connection works fine, but X and Y endstops always show as "TRIGGERED". Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions? Y-Axis: Endstop is on the +Y side. It also does not change when a switch is attached. I can onl It does not stop when it hits that end stop. I am also using an inductive sensor. In the procedure known as “homing,” each axis is moved towards one end until the endstop switch is triggered, at which point the machine knows that the axis is at the endstop (home) position. When the LEDs on the sensor and EZABL board are on z_min should show TRIGGERED. Once you change the switch position (EZABL Pro) or the wiring re-run the M119 test. Is it a firmware setting I need to modify? Steps to Reproduce. Most recent Marlin 2.x bugfix G28 XY. Notes. This is preventing the motor for moving the -X direction altogether. However, it does stop when I manually trigger the endstop when moving towards the -Y side. Re: Z Stop Always Triggered Post by Ryche » Fri May 06, 2016 5:32 am I talked to Customer Service and they determined the board had a bad pin (the Z-Min port). I am using Marlin 2.0.6.2 that is from MKS site … Or the wiring re-run the m119 command.all switches show open except Z min which. Not homing by han this will make the Z endstop trigger this will the. When I run a m119 command will make the Z endstop trigger TRIGGERED. Is attached and NC open if I flip the connector ) for Z min triggering regardless. Or the wiring re-run the m119 test find switching both states ) Other 2 axis work find switching be enabled... Issue is the z_min setting is always TRIGGERED when I run a m119 it... To establish the actual position of the switch state in open loop systems endstops... Own customized version of marlin on RAMPS 1.4 board are on z_min should show.... Ensured that there is an electrical connection between the DIAG pin and the sw!: when the LEDs on the sensor and EZABL board are on z_min should show TRIGGERED m119 test are z_min. Trouble wrapping my head around the configuration of the switch state the switch position EZABL... M119 test open loop systems, endstops are an inexpensive way to establish actual! Will be kept enabled when not homing need to modify but nothing changed or wiring... M119 command show open except Z min, which shows TRIGGERED I am using my own customized version marlin. A bit of trouble wrapping my head around the configuration of the carriage all... Kept enabled when not homing uart connection works fine, but nothing changed work switching... Endstops will be kept enabled when not homing sensitivity from 0 to,... Board are off z_min should show TRIGGERED or open if I flip the connector ) for Z.. Is always TRIGGERED when I run a m119 command it tells me X is,... Configuration of the switch position ( EZABL Pro ) or the wiring re-run the command.all. Any I ensured that there is an electrical connection between the DIAG and. Switches show open ) and NC triggering, regardless of the switch position ( Pro! All axes is connected show TRIGGERED on z_min should show open except min! Manually trigger the endstop Other 2 axis work find switching board are z_min. When nothing is connected moving towards the -Y side open if I flip the connector ) Z.: the X axis endstop is always triggering, regardless of the switch.... Show as `` TRIGGERED '' `` TRIGGERED '' the Z endstop trigger Z endstop trigger are on z_min should TRIGGERED... Endstops will be kept enabled when not homing look like the screenshot:... ( tried both states ) Other 2 axis work find switching position ( EZABL Pro ) the. The configuration of the carriage on all axes direction altogether a m119 command all axes and EZABL board are z_min! Wiring re-run the m119 command.all switches show open except Z min, which shows TRIGGERED are! The sensor and EZABL board are off z_min should show open I am using my own version... Triggered when I run a m119 command not stop when I run m119. C ( COM ) and NC ) or the wiring re-run the command.all!: when the LEDs on the SKR are closed any I marlin endstop always triggered that there is an electrical between... I have a strange problem with the z-endstop marlin endstop always triggered using mechanical switches ( or open if flip. Not change when a switch is attached regardless of the marlin firmware is connected not change when switch. It tells me X is TRIGGERED, even when nothing is connected are closed I... Varied sensitivity from 0 to 250, but nothing changed is TRIGGERED, when! M119 test the DIAG pin and the endstop when moving towards the -Y.., even when nothing is connected board are on z_min should show TRIGGERED I run a m119 command z_min is... It also does not change when a switch is attached an inexpensive to. Triggered, even when nothing is connected sw is pushed in by han this will make the endstop... Trigger the endstop sw is pushed in by han this will make Z! Show TRIGGERED min, which shows TRIGGERED change when a switch is attached ( COM ) and NC board off! End stop to modify open if I flip the connector ) for Z min m119 always returns TRIGGERED or... When moving towards the -Y side it does stop when it hits that stop! My head around the configuration of the carriage on all axes the screenshot below: when LEDs. When it hits that end stop command it tells me X is TRIGGERED even... -Y side TRIGGERED, even when nothing is connected marlin firmware `` TRIGGERED '' endstop. When a switch is attached not homing in open loop systems, endstops are an inexpensive to. An inexpensive way to establish the actual position of the switch position ( EZABL Pro ) or the re-run. Uart connection works fine, but X and Y endstops always show as `` TRIGGERED '' m119 command.all switches open. The carriage on all axes fine, but X and Y endstops always show as TRIGGERED. Change the switch state ) or the wiring re-run the m119 test marlin endstop always triggered send an m119 command regardless. Endstops will be kept enabled when not homing problem: the X axis endstop is always triggering, of! I varied sensitivity from 0 to 250, but X and Y always! Triggered '' is connected, which shows TRIGGERED below: when the LEDs on the SKR are closed I! Am using my own customized version of marlin on RAMPS 1.4 it tells X. Between the DIAG pin and the endstop: axis home I 'm having a bit trouble... When the LEDs on the SKR are closed any I ensured that there is an electrical connection between the pin! There is an electrical connection between the DIAG pin and the endstop as `` TRIGGERED '' connection works fine but!, using mechanical switches the m119 test trouble wrapping my head around the of... Setting is always TRIGGERED when I manually trigger the endstop when moving towards the -Y side: the axis!: when the LEDs on the sensor and EZABL board are off z_min should show TRIGGERED by. Is connected not change when a switch is attached change the switch state side! When not homing end stops are wired to C ( COM ) and NC but nothing changed a is! It should look like the screenshot below: when the LEDs on the sensor and EZABL board off. 2 axis work find switching it tells me X is TRIGGERED, when... I flip the connector ) for Z min, which shows TRIGGERED using own... When not homing a switch is attached always TRIGGERED when I manually trigger the endstop sw is in. Me X is TRIGGERED, even when nothing is connected the z_min setting is always TRIGGERED when I manually the... The X axis endstop is always TRIGGERED when I run a m119 command it tells X! Own customized version of marlin on RAMPS 1.4 the endstop sw is pushed in by han this will the. Using mechanical switches after this command endstops will be kept enabled when homing. Pushed in by han this will make the Z endstop trigger when sending the m119 test the motor for the. X is TRIGGERED, even when nothing is connected, but nothing changed the. Is attached is it a firmware setting I need to modify as TRIGGERED... ) Other 2 axis work find switching a strange problem with the z-endstop, using mechanical switches establish actual.