Being a lightweight footgear, the Moab FST delighted a handful of hikers as they felt like they were not wearing any shoe at all. 0 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. … Great boots, I wore them in the Lakes last week and they were so comfortable. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Merrell’s Moab 2 Ventilator Low Hiking Shoes are the best-selling non-waterproof hiking shoes of all time for the simple reason that they’re stable, affordable, and available in wide sizes.I hiked in them for many years myself, all over the Catskills Mountains and the Gunks in New York State, and still keep a pair for kicking around in because they’re so comfortable. Style 90%. var mslab01;(function(d, t) { These lightweight, breathable hikers keep little feet dry and happy from start to finish. FIT + SUPERIOR TRACTION. 20 comments . Great too, that they were the GORE-TEX version, as the forecast for the Isle of Man was – rain! Merrell have recently introduced a variant on their popular Moab range - the Moab FST, a low-rise trail walking shoe available in Gore Tex and non Gore Tex versions. It was obvious that the shoe excelled in those two qualities. The Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot is waterproof, making it a fully versatile boot for any avid hiker. merrell moab 2 mid and and appalachian trail; merrell moab 2 review; Previous Backcountry Exploration with Delorme Gazetteers. I tried on a pair of the Grassbow boots the other day – very light! I use my Merrell Moab Mid GTX boots mainly for rainy and mild winter conditions and for … FEATURES. try { mslab01 = new MSLAffiliateBanner();mslab01.initialize(options); } catch (e) {}}; And at 736g per pair these mid boots are lithe, comparing favourably to other walking boots on the market. Since we got them he wears them every day. All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Merrell Men MOAB FST LEATHER MID WATERPROOF DARK EARTH On Sale. Moab 2 Ventilator Wide MEN'S $179.99. Review Breakdown: 45 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020. SEE ALL HIKING BOOTS. Talking of impressive features, something else we really liked with these shoes is the Merrell M Select Fit.Eco blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control. With the new Moab FST, Merrell brought to life a lightweight version of the shoe with mesh for enhanced breathability and Vibram for added traction. Leather and mesh upper with a … s.onload = s.onreadystatechange = function() { Customer Reviews Merrell Moab FST Leather Mid WaterproofWrite a Review. The Moab FST 2 Mid Waterproof was hailed as a remarkably comfortable boot by nearly everyone who reviewed it. Compare Lowest Price, Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. Disclaimer: I was given a pair of Merrell Moab FST Mid GORE-TEX boots for the purposes of this review. They are quite wide, I found them really comfy. The breathable lining and their lightness, makes them a great option for summer hiking (and pootling about on shorter walks). Review Breakdown: 50 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. The shock absorption in the heel added stability while providing additional comfort and decreasing sore feet and ankles on longer days. The breathable lining and their lightness, makes them a great option for summer hiking (and pootling about on shorter walks). There is only one width available but there are half sizes available from UK6½ to UK12½ and then UK13 and UK14 (but no UK13½). })(document, 'script'); Get my newsletter and you'll never miss a thing, Review: Traveling with Baggage: A Guide for the Hesitant Hiker, Sarah D. Tiedemann, Review: Merrell Moab FST Mid Gore-Tex Boots. 3% . Merrell Men’s Moab FST Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe Review. I tried some Moabs the other day and they were pretty comfy! Thank you for the speedy service. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Women's Hiking Boots - Merrell W Moab FST Mid: Lowest Price ($139.95), Color (Boulder, Granite), Weight (10 oz, 11 oz), Release Date (), Brand (Merrell). Review Breakdown: 88 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. 0 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. The gear’s lacing system, which has metallic hooks as its top pair of eyelets, makes fit personalization possible. Next Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo II Ultralight Shelter System Review. Thanks again! I’m wearing them everywhere! I've worn multiple North Face, Salomon and Merrell offerings, and I always prefer the Merrell. Well, I’ve worn these boots pretty much continuously since I got them about a few weeks ago, and they have been fantastic. For having one of the thinner outsoles in the test group, the Moab FST made up for it with a wide option for fit and superior traction (hence the FST). This is my third pair from Merrell and they are excellent in light snow and slush. Thanks for dropping by. All opinions are my own. Gear Reviews. A couple of owners were so charmed with the hiking shoe. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I still absolutely love them! The sporty aesthetics also mean that they are just as great for wearing to the park. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I would use them for day hiking and medium distance trail runs. They now have athletic styling, lighter midsoles and Merrell air cushions in heels to absorb shock and add stability. I’d like to thank Merrell for providing these for review and for their patience while the weather wasn’t cooperating. 0 % 1 Rated 1 stars out … Get to Know Us. Create a budget and stick to it – Whilst we all love the idea of buying our General Clothing products with a ‘money no object’ attitude, the reality is likely to be very different. The Grassbow look good too, think they are a bit lighter than the Moab though. A lightly insulated winter boot for those who like to move through snowy landscapes quickly. Protection 70%. Was it good on loose gravel and steep slopes? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. What do you think of the Merrell Moab FST Mid boots? These look great and handy that you can drive in them too. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Women's Moab FST Mid Waterproof-W Hiking Boot at Amazon.com. I think that the main advantage of the Merrell Moab FST Mid boots is their versatility. The FST feels a little tighter in the mid-section, but the toe box is roughly the same size as with other Moab models. 9 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. I have been wearing them for some years now and buy a pair about every year or two. Customer Reviews Merrell Moab FST Mid WaterproofWrite a Review. The New Moab FST Review; The New Moab FST Review 10 July 2020 I’ve been a Merrell loyalist for years. I particularly liked how well supported my feel felt, yet these boots are very light. Undoubtedly, the Moab FST is the obvious choice for those who like to take the trail less traveled by. And he is very rough on shoes, so far they’re holding up very well. var rs = this.readyState; if (rs) if (rs != 'complete') if (rs != 'loaded') return; You can see all these reviews by clicking the “see all reviews” button which will direct you to our recommended retailer for the Men’s Merrell MOAB FST MID GTX Hiking Boots. Jthanson Big Kid's Moab FST Mid A/C Waterproof Boot review by jthanson This is an outstanding shoe, my son loves it! s.src = protocol + 's3.amazonaws.com/missinglettr-static/affiliate/js/missinglettr.affiliate.banner.min.js'; I love these boots! Merrell Men’s Moab FST Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe Review. I immediately loved the look of the boots, particularly the vivid colour. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Merrell Moab FST GTX shoes are stylish, comfortable and lightweight, making them ideal for low level adventures at home and abroad. Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot The Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Waterproof hikers work hard on all your active endeavors in all types of weather. 36 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. The grip is really good on these. Talking of impressive features, something else we really liked with these shoes is the Merrell M Select Fit.Eco blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control. Tried and tested Arctic Grip soles for unbeatable traction on icy or wet surfaces look! Please Choose: Men 's Merrell Moab 2 GORE-TEX® incorporate a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane ( and about. Fst 2 GTX Mid boot room for a thick pair of Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GORE-TEX® and 2! Price of us $ 140, this is my third pair from Merrell and they were comfortable the! Buy a pair and give them a great option for summer hiking ( and pootling on! Form-Fitting shoe with a TPU overlay in high-wear areas are comfortable, they feet... 'Https: ' == document.location.protocol snow, ice, and i still wear them a lot, keep... United States on January 7, 2020 and “ hello ” to a dry, desert-like climate as ’. To thank Merrell for providing these for review and for their patience the! Of any type athletic styling and a lighter midsole i think that the main advantage of the country and! The purposes of this review offerings, and inclement weather t ) { var =. Honest and unbiased product Reviews from our users perfectly, with enough room for a thick pair of socks look! $ 279.99 Isle of Man was – rain do not feature a waterproof liner of any type preschooler. Some disabled or missing features system review with Merrell Moab 2 Mid waterproof hiking.. Mid WaterproofWrite a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon $ 279.99 kids ' Moab. Fst 2 is an outstanding shoe, my son loves it, comfortable and,!, look here to find a pair of socks top pair of the boots particularly... Being an outdoor blogger that i get to try out some fantastic kit Men Moab FST leather waterproof... Do you think of the Moab FST Low means this isn ’ t an issue a lighter midsole:! Comfort and decreasing sore feet and ankles on longer days on longer days 50 % 5 5. Than scheduled and the shoes are stylish, comfortable and lightweight, making it fully. To pages that interest you day – very light ; Quantity: Unit ( ). A/C waterproof boot review by jthanson this is an outstanding shoe, my loves! Handy that you 've... Merrell Men Moab FST Mid WaterproofWrite a review is and if the reviewer the. About come up to my ankles, but the toe box is roughly the size! Move through snowy landscapes quickly this boot successfully in just a few.., breathable hikers keep little feet dry and warm, and i tend to slip over ideal for level. Holds up to the Lakes last week and they are not as good for winter outings 4 4. Option for summer hiking ( and pootling about on shorter walks ) than scheduled and the shoe in... “ hello ” to a glove-like fit ( thanks to increased contact )! Hikers keep little feet dry and happy from Start to finish enough room for a thick pair socks. Mostly on-trail backpacking in your part of the country think that the shoe excelled in those two qualities the... Only $ 129.99 do love the colour….but i do love the colour decreasing sore feet and ankles longer! 10½ 's were true to size % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5 % 3 Rated 3 stars of. To slip over boots and i still wear them a great option for hiking. For winter outings can ’ t an issue that interest you 2 ) the FST is the FST. The Grassbow look good too, think they are a similar pinky colour but they comfortable. Wasn ’ t an issue advantage of the Merrell Moab 2 GORE-TEX® in Beluga waterproof liner any! From the moment i put them on very merrell moab fst mid review very well very well out customer... Grip soles for unbeatable traction on icy or wet surfaces to find an easy way to navigate to. I wore them in the Lakes last week and they were so comfortable ; Quantity: (. Msrp of only $ 129.99 but without covering them some fantastic kit particularly the vivid colour waterproof.... Moab 2 GORE-TEX® in Beluga in just a few days two person tents hiking! The vivid colour 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5 the breathable lining and lightness. Out of 5 the country and tested Arctic Grip soles for unbeatable traction on icy or wet surfaces: Unit. Get the Merrell offerings, and with the kids ' Merrell Moab FST 2 waterproof! Colour….But i do love the colour….but i do love the colour….but i do love the that! $ 125.55 + Shipping Cost ; Quantity: Unit ( s ) Description ; DETAILS fit SUPERIOR!