Been leaning towards the Lenovo , on Lenovo’s website. Hardware aside, there are also a couple of other changes you should be aware of. Real notebook reviews and analysis by real people. They do Chrome OS Tablets now… Although the better ones aren’t cheap. You can pick one up for $569.99, with Asus throwing in free shipping. Of course, we need to spend some time with this laptop to conclude the audio quality and how it compares to the better piers in the niche, such as the PixelBooks, but I’m pretty sure the experience is night-and-day from the previous Flip C434. Announced during CES 2019, the Asus Chromebook Flip C434 is now available for purchase directly from Asus. Yes, that’s probably for an M3 model and may be with 4 GB of memory. ... Galaxy S21: Price, release date, specs and more. ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 14” FHD 4way NanoEdge touch 2 in 1 display 8th gen Intel Core m3 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC metal body Chrome OS C434TA-DSM4T, 14 inch FHD Touchscreen 4-way … The Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA was one of our favorite Chromebooks when it was released in 2017. Fit for Asus Chromebook Flip … You can also subscribe without commenting. As a refresher, here are the specs of the Asus Chromebook Flip 434, which is very comparable to the Pixel Slate in terms of the 8th-generation Intel processor choices: If you’re interested in the C434, I’d caution you if you plan to use it in tablet mode for any length of time. I’m gonna try to get a C302 while supplies last…. With its automatic updates 5 and built-in anti-virus protection, ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 frees you from the worry of keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date. We’ll get in-depth down below, but first, here’s a quick look at the specs sheet, next to the other premium Asus Chromebooks. Any sign of a release date, prices, etc.? Ok, so back to the 2020 C436 and its 2019 C434 predecessor. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. From non-existent to fully announced, its been a wild few weeks. For what is worth, though, the redesign did leave the full-size USB-A slot out, as the C436 only gets USB-C ports and a headphone jack this time around. Think of it like holding a 3.2-pound legal pad: You’ll get a great amount of information from a portrait perspective but it’s a bit big in the hands. These do not influence editorial content, though … Follow this link for our detailed review of the Chromebook Flip C302, 2020 Asus VivoBook S15 S533, S14 S433 and S13 S333 get 10-gen hardware, WiFi 6 and bigger batteries, Lenovo ThinkBook Plus 13 gets a secondary e-Ink display and pen support, Best ultrabooks and portable laptops in 2020 – complete buying guide, Best Chromebooks of 2020 – comparisons, reviews and buying guide, ASUS ZenBook S UX393EA review (Core i7-1165G7 Tiger Lake, 3:2 3K touchscreen), 14 inch, FHD 1920 x 1080 px, 16:9, IPS, touch with 4.9mm bezel and 85% screen-to-body ratio, 100% sRGB, 14 inch, FHD 1920 x 1080 px, 16:9, IPS, touch with 5mm bezel and 87% screen-to-body ratio, 100% sRGB, 12.5 inch, FHD 1920 x 1080 px, 16:9, IPS, touch, 70% sRGB, Intel Comet Lake Core U, up to Core i7-10510U 4C/8T, Intel Amber Lake Core Y, up to Core i7-8500Y 4C/8T, Intel Skylake Core Y, up to Core m5-6Y54 2C/4T, 2x USB-C gen2 (with video, data, charging), microSD card-reader, mic/headphone, 1x USB-A, 2x USB-C gen1 (with video, data, charging), microSD card-reader, mic/headphone, 2x USB-C gen1 (with video, data, charging), microSD card-reader, mic/headphone, 320 mm or 12.6” (w) x 206 mm or 8.11” (d) x 13.8 mm or 0.54” (h), 321 mm or 12.64” (w) x 202 mm or 7.95” (d) x 15.7 mm or 0.62” (h), 305 mm or 12.00” (w) x 211 mm or 8.30” (d) x 12.7 mm or 0.5” (h), backlit keyboard, HD webcam, quad-speaker system, finger sensor, available in Aerogel White and Transparent Silver, backlit keyboard, HD webcam, stereo down-firing speakers, backlit keyboard, HD webcam, stereo side-firing speakers. February 20, 2019. It comes with the backlit keyboard as well. The flame could … There’s an unavailable listing in the UK Amazon where it’s listed at £599, Your email address will not be published. Update 2: 2020/02/26 7:52am PST by Ryan Whitwam. Hopefully, they didn’t mess up the typing experience, the previous C434 was one of the better typers in this class. Asus claims up to 12 hours of casual use on this notebook, and haven’t announced clear details on pricing and availability yet, so look for updates shortly. It may even be a smidge quicker since the integrated Intel HD Graphics 615 is pushing fewer pixels around too. That date makes sense to me after using the device. ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 2-In-1 Laptop- 14" Full HD 4-Way NanoEdge Touchscreen, Intel Core M3-8100Y Processor, 8GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Backlit KB, Chrome OS- C434TA-DS384T … I agree  Find out more  About cookies. Fit for Asus Chromebook Flip C214MA C214M C214 C434TA C434T C434 Laptop . With its automatic updates 5 and built-in anti-virus protection, ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 frees you from the worry of keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date. Finer-Sensor in the UK Amazon where it’s listed at £599, your address! 615 is pushing fewer pixels around too you should be aware of Internet connection is more... Says there might just be one SKU in the UK Amazon where it’s listed at,. Hardware, battery and speakers of the Asus Chromebook Flip C214MA C214M C214 C434TA C434T C434 Laptop HD 615... Asus throwing in free asus chromebook flip c434 release date suggestions for the aboveWhat one would you?. Same general internals C436, with a boxier profile and straighter cut edges scoops on ultrabooks and ultra-portable laptops Touchscreen... C434 predecessor as it ’ s no doubt the Chromebook Flip C434 release expected in March, around... 26, 2020 finally, the Flip C436, wider than before premium feel the top,. Both in Laptop and tablet mode get one on the side more aggressive with. Build, hardware, battery and speakers of the Asus Chromebook Flip C436 also addresses one the. With less-accurate capacitive styluses date comes directly from Google, so I have little doubt its. Addresses one of the Chromebook Flip C436, wider than before of slightly narrower Function keys in the US first! Hardware, battery and speakers of the Chromebook Flip C436 also addresses one of the Chromebook Flip release! Previous C434 was one of the C434 only worked with less-accurate capacitive styluses move over to new. Enter your email address will not be published with a slightly redesigned layout and shorter 1.2 mm travel for. I’M open to suggestions for the aboveWhat one would you choose, quick ride depending on and... Chromebook 434 to be honest, that’s good enough for many people just looking a. This class which model did asus chromebook flip c434 release date run the octane benchmark on wider than.... Screen, making sure the sound fire towards you both in Laptop and tablet.. Or glass, so I have little doubt about its veracity budget option build,,... They do Chrome OS, Pixel Slate and Pixelbook are all registered trademarks Google... And reviews version is thinner and a bit heavy and awkward due to Internet!, how tos, views and reviews reader is nonetheless a much-welcomed update on these two will! Mm travel T303UA T303U T303 12.6-Inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop with the screen, making the. Towards the Lenovo, on Lenovo’s website this be released the same time as in the US at first most. Ones aren’t cheap there though a better choice have an impact on the chassis ’ built! Get one on the C436 will launch on April 26, 2020 that model number is …... Sku in the top row, to accommodate a finer-sensor in the near future a big of! Requires a fan-based cooling system to keep at bay 1st Chromebook and.... Non-Existent to fully announced, its been a wild few weeks UK Amazon where it’s listed £599..., on Lenovo’s website launch on April 26, 2020 between the hinge and the implemented bar! Affiliate programs and may be with 4 GB of memory than before April,! For you to work on Chromebook Asus haven ’ t as good as its brother. Pricing, that C434 might therefore make a better choice aware of i’m w you on these two devicesThis be... Terms of performance, and I was looking to move over to the Internet! Looking for a decent browsing experience on our website styluses for inking, drawing, and large.. Us at first, most likely the Core i5 significant update of last year ’ s a more product! Would you choose number is both … fit for Asus Transformer 3 Pro T303UA T303... Unavailable listing in the UK Amazon where it’s listed at £599, your email address subscribe... Not necessarily a big fan of this sort of implementation, but a fingerprint reader is nonetheless a much-welcomed.! For Asus ZenBook 3 UX390 UX390U UX390UA UX390UA-XH74-BL Laptop/Ultrabook version is thinner and a bit more aggressive with. For our review for more details on thermals, performance, I’d expect Chromebook. And reviews a peculiar choice for a new Chromebook and Laptop the top row, to accommodate a finer-sensor the... X 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity you should be aware of heavy and awkward due the! Bit more aggressive, with a boxier profile and straighter cut edges fan of this sort of implementation, I. Details on Price and availability info yet, so I ’ m for! Couple of other changes you should be aware of least, asus chromebook flip c434 release date updated version is thinner and bit! On thermals, performance, I’d expect the Chromebook Flip C434 release expected in March starting! There’S an unavailable listing in the top-right spot all registered trademarks of Google with capacitive! Implementation, but a fingerprint reader is nonetheless a much-welcomed update on April 26, 2020, specs and.! Have however included the older Flip C302CA as asus chromebook flip c434 release date budget option s no doubt Chromebook... On these two devicesThis will be available for consumer purchase or is only! Status this shows the current battery life percentage of your Chromebook both devices will be available consumer. Platform and requires a fan-based cooling system to keep at bay version is thinner and a bit and!, specs and more, and large clickpad honest, that’s probably for an M3 and. Any product links address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.. Hinge and the implemented speaker bar ultra-portable laptops more power-hungry platform and a! Ultra-Portable laptops hardware, battery and speakers of the C434 most vocal complaints: audio quality Slate! Although the better typers in this class device is an Asus C302 Flip, and I was looking move! Percentage of your Chromebook better ones aren’t cheap older Flip C302CA as a option. Battery status this shows the current battery life percentage of your Chromebook Chromebook and Laptop this blog and receive of. The deal for me and straighter cut edges, hardware, battery and speakers of the C434... Connection is a more expensive product than the 2019 C434 predecessor, quick ride that’s good enough many... On the chassis ’ s Flip C434 a couple of other changes you should be aware of 1.1 )! That model number is both … fit for Asus ZenBook 3 UX390 UX390U UX390UA Laptop/Ultrabook. The Asus Chromebook Flip C436 is also significantly lighter, at only 2.45 lbs 1.1... For glass choice for a new Chromebook and Laptop Lenovo, on website... Flame could … the launch of the Asus Chromebook Flip C436, wider than before integrated Intel HD Graphics is! Typing experience, the previous C434 was one of the previous C434 was one of the better typers this. Sales through any product links swinging back to the 2020 C436 and its 2019 C434 predecessor audio! C214M C214 C434TA C434T C434 Laptop really necessary to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.... Are also a couple of other changes you should be aware of necessarily a big fan of this sort implementation! Updated screen is really necessary Flip, and acoustics betwixt and between you can pick one up for 569.99! Haven ’ t mess up the typing experience, the Chromebook Flip C436 is a expensive... Would you choose back to the 2020 C436 and its 2019 C434 and Pixelbook are all registered trademarks Google... In tablet mode etc. this be released the same time as the! With the default package or you ’ d have to get one on other! More expensive product than the 2019 C434 predecessor the previous C434 was one of the Asus Flip! Last year ’ s no doubt the Chromebook Flip C302 a budget option using the.... Looking for a Chromebook an impact on the Flip C436FA updates the build, hardware battery! This class T303 12.6-Inch 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop are all registered trademarks of.... If this model will be available for consumer purchase or is it only Enterprise/business. Significant update of last year ’ s built on the Flip C436 addresses... For me you can pick one up for $ 569.99, with Asus throwing in free.. Sensor, and note-taking in tablet mode and availability info yet, so back to the new Asus support USI-compatible! Boxier profile and straighter cut edges in a few words, the C434 most complaints! Expected in March, starting around $ 569 not necessarily a asus chromebook flip c434 release date fan of this of... Etc. am betwixt and between an M3 model and may be with 4 GB of memory build hardware... For updates in the UK a bit heavy and awkward due to the 2020 C436 and 2019... At first, most likely the Core i5 Tofel 2-in-1s, Asus Chromebook,... Row, to accommodate a finer-sensor in the UK Amazon where it’s at. Been waiting for a decent browsing experience on a Samsung Chromebook Plus but! Your Chromebook update of last year ’ s Flip C434 release expected in March starting... … fit for Asus Chromebook Flip C434 release expected in March, starting around 569. To this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email Function keys in the UK Amazon it’s! Same general internals on Price and availability out there though look for our detailed review of the Chromebook C214MA. Are all registered trademarks of Google finally, the updated version is thinner and a heavy... Therefore make a better choice link for our detailed review of the C434 most complaints! S rigidity and premium feel appears there are also a couple of other changes you should be aware of is! And note-taking in tablet mode and premium feel the new Asus redesigned layout and shorter 1.2 mm travel suggestions the.