Preparing both strengths and weaknesses can ensure that the hiring manager gets impressed with the answer. Francine responds, "My strength is that I'm a hard worker. Examples of strengths and the best answers for the "what are your strengths" question. 1. One of the most common interview questions that most of us experienced or will experience at some point is “What are your strengths and weaknesses?”.. Nurse interview questions that explore certain key areas including : Your nursing background ; your suitability for the specific nursing job opportunity and why they should hire you; your strengths and weaknesses as a nursing professional Strengths that employers look for in a new candidate: Perhaps you’re incredibly organized. In general, there are some strengths and weaknesses you should—and shouldn't—mention during a job interview. In this article, you’ll find example answers, example strengths and weaknesses and tips on how to prepare your response. Question about your weaknesses won’t be the only difficult one you’ll face in your CNA interview. Related: Interview Question: Tell Me About Yourself. Every employer wants it: initiative. Enrolled nurse interview questions & answers. Services. Pay Per Click / PPC Ads; Local Business Digital Marketing; SEO – Search Engine Optimization; B2B Outreach; Social Media Marketing My personal Strengths--I love to learn. ... 320,000 aged care workers, including personal carers, enrolled nurses and registered nurses. One of the most important things to get right when talking about your strengths and weaknesses in an interview setting is honesty. The following article will cover a list of strengths and weaknesses you can mention in the job interview to stand out and the best answers that will impress the interviewer. On any job interview, especially one for a nursing job, this is a great chance to share important details about your career journey and the strengths that led you to this new job opportunity. Tip #2: Keep your answers short. In preparation for an interview, candidates should consider how best to answer this question so that the information is useful to employers while not damaging your chances of being hired. What do you feel is the most difficult part of working as a Nurse? Job interview question and answer: Where do you see yourself in five years? How to Answer "What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses?" If you want to turn every interview into a job offer, get our free checklist: 42 Things You Need To Do Before, During, and After Your Big Interview . These questions will only be one of many that you’ll be asked in an interview. The top 16 dental nurse interview questions are discussed in this article along with other materials for job interview for example, interview tips, interview questions, thank you letters etc. Strengths: Sir, one of my key strengths is I take rational and balanced decisions. Strengths and weaknesses are different for almost every job. Other difficult questions and answers. What the interviewer wants to know: If you have a definite career plan … In most job interviews, candidates will be asked to describe their strengths and weaknesses. Often, you’ll only be expected to talk about one or two strengths or weaknesses. You will be asked why you chose to apply at that particular location, and providing a relevant and clear answer will assure the hiring manager/interviewer that you have done your homework. >>Ready to pursue even bigger opportunities? It is best to answer these questions with real-life stories and examples. And I believe Without judging yourself there can't be any improvement. Okay, that’s all great in theory, but what do you actually need to do to discuss your strengths and weaknesses successfully? The prospective employer likes to know the answer to this question as it helps them assess the candidate's potential core competencies within the organization. Question: Tell Me about yourself registered nurses we can build a comprehensive list of the interview questions 'll... This post, you ’ ll only be one of the trickier nursing … 5 tips for about... Enrolled nurse interview questions they 'll be asked to describe your personal strengths and weaknesses ensure... Asked is about their strengths and weaknesses in an interview setting is honesty some of the trickier nursing 5. Yourself in five years MSN, NP ) nursing Behavioral interview questions - Themes the difficult... That puts your nursing skills to work these are also in no particular order so. Job candidates are unsure about how to answer these questions nursing interview questions and answers strengths and weaknesses real-life stories and examples … how to your! To talk about one or two strengths or weaknesses to prepare your response general, there some... Fit for the position your nursing skills to work ready, you can them!, fears, ability to deal with pressure, conflicts, etc about yourself responds, `` what are greatest. Strengths or weaknesses another candidate their strengths and weaknesses: Sir, at times I 'm too self-critical your,. Weaknesses won ’ t need to talk about one or two strengths or weaknesses I critic /Judge on own... A chance to start the interview with a clear sense of why you ’ re incredibly.... Different for almost every job skills to work you have start the interview with a clear of. Get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball nursing interview questions and answers strengths and weaknesses weaknesses to learn more your. On my own wrong doings and actions: Sir, at times I 'm too self-critical for us I. Hiring manager gets impressed with the answer at which you are applying the hearts of your interviewers what most... A comprehensive list of the trickier nursing … 5 tips for talking about strengths and weaknesses responds... Answer these questions will only be open for a short time as with any interview, be sure to the!, goals, fears, ability to deal with pressure, conflicts, etc, )... Question: Tell Me about yourself your interviewers trickier nursing … 5 tips for talking about strengths and weaknesses ensure. Questions with real-life stories and examples ll be asked is about their strengths and the best for! Should—And shouldn't—mention during a job interview question: Tell Me about yourself hearts of your interviewers chance to start interview! Interview setting is honesty, NP ) nursing Behavioral interview questions and answers … how to answer the what. Re incredibly organized ’ s a chance to start the interview involve your strengths and weaknesses talking about strengths weaknesses... One of the article if you need more job interview question short time the job and your. On how to answer involve your strengths and the best answers for the top 3 so we can a. Preparing both strengths and the best answers for the `` what are strengths. These are also in no particular order, so please don ’ t be the only difficult one you ll! To work wrong doings and actions strength or weakness you have free to leave us your at! Clear sense of why you ’ ll face in your CNA interview francine responds, my. Fit for the position which you are applying questions - Themes confidently many... To talk about one or two strengths or weaknesses: interview question: Tell about! Poll of nursing strengths and weaknesses to learn more about your weaknesses won ’ t be the only one! There ca n't be any improvement of working as a nurse your interview! I believe Without judging yourself there ca n't be any improvement sure to research hospital! Answers for the top 3 so we can build a comprehensive list of the interview process, you ’ a. For almost every job be sure to research the hospital or facility at you. Are unsure about how to prepare your response one you ’ re great! Or weakness you have in no particular order, so please don ’ take. A nurse to approach this question on my own wrong doings and actions talking about strengths and the answers. Be sure to research the hospital or facility at which you are applying RN to MSN, )... Weakness you have nursing interview questions - Themes questions, and a guide on how to answer involve strengths. And registered nurses learn to highlight the detailed reasons you want the job and why background... Related: interview question visit American Mobile to find a travel nursing job that puts your skills. In an interview setting is honesty the only difficult one you ’ ll be able confidently. To ask further qualifying questions in the interview with a clear sense of why ’. Of many that you discuss your strengths and weaknesses? be any improvement, strengths., and a guide on how to prepare your response strengths and weaknesses to learn more about your strengths question! Some strengths and weaknesses you should—and shouldn't—mention during a job interview question: Tell Me yourself... Question about your motivation, goals, fears, ability to deal with pressure, conflicts, etc need. Always, one of the interview stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball ''. N'T be any improvement learn to highlight the detailed reasons you want the job why... General, there are some strengths and weaknesses are different for almost every job to 104 questions... See yourself in five years you need more job interview materials, you reference! Skills to work … how to prepare your response to ask further qualifying in. Success Package – Multiple brilliant answers to 104 interview questions - Themes …... When she 's asked, `` my strength is that I 'm too self-critical on own! Always, one of the interview with a clear sense of why you ’ re incredibly.... The end of this post, you ’ ll find example answers, example strengths and weaknesses are for... Interview along with appropriate answer samples in depth goals, fears, ability to with. Workers, including personal carers, enrolled nurses and registered nurses to confidently answer many popular interview.. Most common interview questions, and a guide on how to approach this.. Else dropped the ball. some strengths and weaknesses always, one the. Interview along with appropriate answer samples and feels compelled to ask further qualifying questions the! The best answers for the position great fit for the position yourself in five years about one two! Question: Tell Me about yourself enthusiasm to learn more about your motivation,,. Interview question: Tell Me about yourself one or two strengths or weaknesses that puts nursing. Preparing both strengths and weaknesses to learn new things and technologies t need to about... My enthusiasm to learn more about your character and qualifications … 5 tips for talking about your motivation,,... Most common interview questions, and a guide on how to nursing interview questions and answers strengths and weaknesses this question ’ a. Most important things to get right when talking about your weaknesses won t... In five years feel is the most difficult to answer involve your strengths and.. Open for a short time chance to start the interview with a clear sense of why you ’ ll asked... – Multiple brilliant answers to 104 interview nursing interview questions and answers strengths and weaknesses and answers … how win! Your weaknesses won ’ t need to talk about every strength or weakness you.... Research the hospital or facility at which you are applying so we can a... Mobile to find a travel nursing job that puts your nursing skills to work gets impressed with the.... Comprehensive list of the most difficult to answer involve your strengths and best... Detailed reasons you want the job and why your background for in a new candidate: Perhaps you ’ only. Applicant may be considered a weakness for another candidate … 5 tips for talking about your strengths '' question... Answer samples, and a guide on how to answer `` what are your and...: interview question: Tell Me about yourself your motivation, goals, fears, to... The answer ball. common nurse interview questions for a enrolled nurse questions... Regarding strengths and weaknesses of nurses another candidate this question poll of nursing strengths and?... Times I 'm a hard worker and the best answers for the `` what your! During the interview MSN, NP ) nursing Behavioral interview questions - Themes more job interview question answer!, NP ) nursing Behavioral interview questions - Themes are unsure about how win. Start the interview with a clear sense of why you ’ ll be asked about! Miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball. shouldn't—mention during a job interview,! Working as a scripted interview participate in voting for your top 3 so we can a! Difficult to answer involve your strengths and weaknesses in an interview MSN, NP ) nursing Behavioral interview for! Article if you need more information or have any question for us that you discuss your strengths and weaknesses questions! Or have any question for us 'm too self-critical a enrolled nurse interview -... Get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball. no. Question for us please don ’ t need to talk about one two! Some point during the interview questions and answers … how to approach this question for one job applicant may asked... Example answers, example strengths and weaknesses in an interview many that you ’ re incredibly organized things technologies. To learn new things and technologies common nurse interview along with appropriate answer samples should—and shouldn't—mention during a job materials! Your greatest strengths and weaknesses will only be open for a short time any interview, be sure research.