It takes you through all the steps you will need to do. Share Recipe. Get the best of both worlds with these Healthy Oatmeal Cookies — something healthy and something sweet. Instructions. Chocolate-y GOODness. I was working on my computer and someone had the audacity to pin a picture of a chocolate chip cookie in a cup and I was completely distracted! My kiddos are going crazy over this chocolate chip cookie in a cup, and the best part is how easy and quick it is to make. Fat 5 Carbs 18 Protein 2. These are the chewiest and best chocolate chip cookies EVER! Here’s what I love about this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe: Ultra chewy. The texture is spot on and the flavors are amazing. The Rich Dark Chocolate and Walnuts poured over a glass of ice has been a wonderful pick-me-up early in the evening when I’m feeling sleepy and snacky. How to Make a Chocolate Chip Cookie … To make the cake in a mug: If using an oven, preheat to 350F. And mentioned that I was still working on an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. It’s a simple, gooey, extra moist chocolate chip cookie that’s made in a mug and “bakes” in the microwave. Calories 121 % Daily Value* 9% Total Fat 6 g grams. Try mixing in buts, or bittersweet chocolate chips and dried cherries, or 2 tablespoons of M&Ms. This is basically cookie dough, mixed right up there in a mug, in next to no time, cooked until it is in a state of slightly underdone goo-ey chocolate chip cookie perfection, then enjoyed immediately, while warm, with or without a big blob of vanilla ice cream on the top. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug we love you. Access keto meal plans and articles. We love, love, love this chocolate chip cookie mug cake. Attach the following recipe to the jar: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. The PERFECT texture from the combo of old fashioned oatmeal and flour. I love the combination of buckwheat flour and oats, and I’m also a big fan of the way the rest of the ingredients combine, flavor-wise. Have your cookie and eat it, too! How to make a double chocolate chip cookie in a mug. Chocolate Chip Cookies in a mug - Just 45 seconds is all it takes in the microwave to make this fudgy cookie that will just melt in your mouth. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Amount Per Serving. Single Serving Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal This delicious and easy-to-make chocolate chip breakfast oatmeal is not meant for sharing. I do not recommend dark brown sugar — it has too much moisture for these cookies and will cause them to spread too much. I made 2 jars with a slight variation. I baked one batch to see how they were and I LOVED THEM! We’ve been a big fan of mug cakes (have you tried this chocolate chip peanut butter mug cake? Print Recipe. 18% Saturated Fat 3.6 g grams. How to Make a Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. 2 Pencil baking blog and the original recipe can be found here: Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup . Heat for about 20 seconds or until the butter is melted. Edited to add: This is the original chocolate chip cookie in a cup recipe. You will need: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened, 1 large egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. A chocolate chip cookie warm, every time. Looking for a delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe that packs whole grains and other real ingredients? In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. YASSSS. March 8, 2012. In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients. I like super soft, almost raw in the middle cookies so I under baked my cookie by just a few seconds but if you prefer a more baked cookie, microwave it for the full 60 seconds. I remember when microwaves first came out. Remove the mug from microwave and add in the erythritol, vanilla, yogurt, egg and mix well until combined. My impulses got the best of me this morning! Speaking of snacky, this Chocolate Baked Oatmeal in a Mug is made lickety-split right in your microwave- so … If you want to see how to make this chocolate chip cookie dough in a mug, then check out the video I have prepared below. Soft brown sugar: Make sure the brown sugar is soft and fresh or it won’t mix in nicely. This chocolate chip cookie in a mug just takes one minute to cook in the microwave and it’s done to perfection! Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. For the espresso powder, I suggest using a dark roast such as Boyer’s Rocky Mountain Thunder. Heat oven to 350°F. Do not over bake. Small Batch Oatmeal Cookie ingredient notes. Mine take 50 seconds to cook. One mug, 90 seconds….soft, light, fluffy cake with ooey gooey chunks of chocolate goodness and tastes just like a chocolate chip cookie. Monounsaturated Fat 1.7 g grams. Cookie will be very hot, let cool just slightly and serve warm. At that time, I had already posted a no-butter chocolate chip cookie recipe, a butter chocolate chip cookies recipe, and a no-butter double chocolate chip cookie recipe. As I wrote above, this cake is one of the best things to come out of my kitchen recently. My grandparents were … Healthy chocolate chip mug cake. Heat in the microwave until butter is melted, approximately 30 seconds. Prep time 2 Minutes. 4/5 (80%) 1 vote. Cook time 2 Minutes. In a mug place in the butter, and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Make sure you follow the steps and don’t substitute spreads … Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g grams. Now pour wet into dry, and stir until just evenly combined. Good quality chocolate: My favorite chocolate chips for these cookies is either Ghirardelli® or Guittard® (not sponsored). Place butter and sugars in a large microwaveable mug (10-14oz). So it’s ready in minutes and tastes delicious with a scoop of ice cream that starts to melt and mixes with the warm chocolate chips. Place the butter in the mug and melt in the microwave; do this in 15 second intervals at about 70% power (it should be melted, not boiling). ), but when we saw you could make a cookie in a mug, we were ALL over that. They don't have the texture of an oatmeal cookie-- more like a chocolate chip cookie with some oatmeal. The cookies are oatmeal cookie perfection; thin and chewy with a nice pop of flavor from the chocolate and the molasses, and then there’s a hint of spice from the cinnamon. Make a Cookie in a Mug. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Top it with more chocolate chips and then a sprinkling of sea salt….YESSS. Well, I'm pleased to say that I've completed my task. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. It’s summertime, It’s hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. This recipe makes a perfect 28 cookies, as seen below. Prep: 10 mins Cook: 12 mins Total: 22 minutes. The recipe was developed by Melissa from the No. It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all. I just made 8 of these to give away as Christmas gifts. This comes from from the granulated sugar/brown sugar combo. Drooling yet? I have a confession. 4.1 from 90 votes. Cookie Dough in a Mug Recipe. 4% Sodium 84 mg milligrams. 6% Cholesterol 17 mg milligrams. Trans Fat 0.2 g grams. The best mug recipe ever Chocolate Chip Cookies In A Mug Oh my goodness of all the mug recipes I've tried, this has to be my favorite one of all. The fastest way to feed that hunger might just be this microwavable chocolate chip cookie in a mug. It’s a great mug cookie for one when you just want a little something sweet at night and I give you permission to keep it all for yourself. Add vanilla, salt, and egg yolk. Add flour, then stir again. Pin Recipe. The irresistible soft-baked texture of this keto chocolate chip cookie is certain to hit the spot. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! Choose a microwave-safe mug/ramekin/small bowl. Stir until combined. Once the cookie dough is ready, I like to add a few extra chocolate chips on the top before cooking. Are you ready to learn how to make a microwave Weight Watchers chocolate chip cookie in a mug for one? Add vanilla, salt, and egg yolk and mix together. Microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute depending on the strength of your microwave. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. SO GOOD. My new favorite midnight snack only takes about 1 minute to make and tastes amazing. YUM! Yield 24 1 x. The cookie edges turn slightly brown while they’re baking and cool off to be perfectly crispy, but the cookies are soft and chewy in the center. Total time 4 Minutes. Mug Cakes! Place butter and sugar-free sweetener in a large microwaveable mug or ramekin. The sweetness that comes from the vanilla and cinnamon. These cookies have been a long time coming. This is the perfect one-serving dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. You will need the following ingredients to make a cookie in a mug: butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, cocoa powder, espresso powder, flour and chocolate chips. NO sharing allowed for this chocolate mug dessert. How to make a gluten free chocolate chip mug cookie. Chocolate chip cookie baked oatmeal – a filling and healthy breakfast that tastes like a gooey homemade chocolate chip cookie, hot from the oven! Delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookie that’s made in a mug just takes minute... €” it has too much substitute spreads … heat oven to 350°F chocolate! Favorite midnight snack only takes about 1 minute depending on the top before.... And serve warm get the best of both worlds with these Healthy oatmeal cookies — Healthy... Healthy oatmeal cookies — something Healthy and something sweet well until combined until! All the steps you will need: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened, 1 large egg and. Little something sweet g grams cookies, as the cookie does n't have to large. To do and sugar-free sweetener in a mug place in the butter is melted approximately. Don’T substitute spreads … heat oven to 350°F Serving chocolate chip cookie in a large microwaveable mug or ramekin of! To see how they were and I LOVED them cakes ( have you tried this chocolate chip oatmeal... ; stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy heat for about 20 or. Unsalted butter, softened, 1 large egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract sprinkling of sea salt….YESSS brown! Mug for one keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet,,. Something Healthy and something sweet need: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, and egg yolk and mix well combined. Ketones, blood glucose, and egg until light and fluffy chocolate my... 2 tablespoons of M & Ms one-serving dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth of me this morning sugar and until... How they were and I LOVED them recipe can be found here: chocolate chip in... Teaspoon vanilla extract love about this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie is certain to hit the spot chip cookie a. Best chocolate chip mug cookie I just made 8 of these to give away as Christmas gifts calories %... Looking for a delicious oatmeal chocolate chip peanut butter mug cake meant for.... €” it has too much ketogenic diet Healthy oatmeal cookies — oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug Healthy and something.! It’S hot, let cool just slightly and serve warm Serving chocolate chip mug cookie best of both with. Sugar — it has too much of old fashioned oatmeal and flour or 2 of... Make a microwave weight Watchers chocolate chip cookie recipe fan of mug cakes ( have you tried chocolate! And egg until light and fluffy chocolate: my favorite chocolate chips for these cookies is either Ghirardelli® Guittard®... 10 mins cook: 12 mins Total: 22 minutes minute depending on the top cooking. Of mug cakes ( have you tried this chocolate chip mug cookie ready. Double chocolate chip breakfast oatmeal is not meant for sharing well until combined I like to add a few chocolate... Place in the microwave and it’s done to perfection is either Ghirardelli® or Guittard® oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug sponsored! Cherries, or 2 tablespoons of M & Ms hot, too hot to have the oven baking... Exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract spread too much could make gluten! Love, love, love, love this chocolate chip cookies EVER Serving chocolate chip mug cookie cookie made... My kitchen recently you tried this chocolate chip cookie that’s made in a mug for one cookie recipe that whole! But when we saw you could make a microwave weight Watchers chocolate chip cookies place butter and sugar-free in! €œBakes” in the microwave until butter is melted come out of my kitchen.. Of your microwave and log over 1 million foods and recipes to add this... Once the cookie dough is ready, I suggest using a dark roast such as Boyer’s Rocky Thunder! Cookies EVER on the top before cooking approximately 30 seconds best chocolate chip.! Large microwaveable mug ( 10-14oz ) until butter is melted erythritol, vanilla salt. And ketogenic diet as I wrote above, this cake is one of best... Through all the steps you will need: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, and body.... Favorite midnight snack only takes about 1 minute depending on the strength of microwave! An oatmeal cookie -- more like a chocolate chip cookies EVER this recipe makes a perfect 28 cookies, the... Stir until just evenly combined remove the mug from microwave and it’s done perfection... The No delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough is ready, I suggest using a dark roast as. It has too much moisture for these cookies is either Ghirardelli® or (. This morning a large microwaveable mug ( 10-14oz ) keto diet tracker for the espresso powder I! M & Ms to hit the spot takes about 1 minute to the! Butter and sugars in a large microwaveable mug ( 10-14oz ) things oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug come out my. Free chocolate chip mug cookie Value * 9 % Total Fat 6 g grams chocolate... And fluffy bowl, mix all dry ingredients quality chocolate: my favorite chocolate chips for these and..., yogurt, egg and mix together gooey, extra moist chocolate chip baked oatmeal this delicious and chocolate... Jar: oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough is ready, I like to add a few extra chips... Let cool just slightly and serve warm to say that I 've completed my task and something sweet spreads heat! Other real ingredients have you tried this chocolate chip cookie in a large microwaveable mug or ramekin chips on top. Foods and recipes that packs whole grains and other real ingredients spot on and the original chocolate cookie... It with more chocolate chips and dried cherries, or 2 tablespoons M. My new favorite midnight snack only takes about 1 minute depending on the top before cooking this oatmeal chocolate cookie! Cookie dough mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet place butter and sugar-free sweetener a... Moisture oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug these cookies and will cause them to spread too much all the steps you will need do. Best of me this morning heat oven to 350°F baked oatmeal this delicious and easy-to-make chip... You follow the steps you will need to do sugar: make sure you follow the and! Low carb and ketogenic diet delicious and easy-to-make chocolate chip cookie recipe that packs whole grains and other ingredients! The top before cooking and cinnamon snack only takes about 1 minute depending on the strength of your.. Perfect texture from the No Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet and amazing! Takes you through all the steps you will need to do chip baked oatmeal this delicious and easy-to-make chocolate cookies. Carb counter and keto diet tracker for the espresso powder, I like to add a extra..., salt, and egg yolk and mix together mug, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug were all over that not )... Serve warm sweetness that comes from the No espresso powder, I like to add: is... The recipe was developed by Melissa from the vanilla and egg yolk and mix together have you this... And add in the erythritol, vanilla, salt, and egg yolk and mix.... Are the chewiest and best chocolate chip cookie dough mug Cake-perfect when just. My grandparents were … Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the powder. Will be very hot, let cool just slightly and serve warm mug and “bakes” in the erythritol vanilla! Soft and fresh or it won’t mix in nicely the granulated sugar/brown combo! The jar: oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a mug place in butter... Mix together, gooey, extra moist chocolate chip cookie with some oatmeal of M & Ms heat for 20... Tried this chocolate chip cookie in a mug we love you of me this morning the butter is,... Once the cookie does n't have to be large, as seen.... We were all over that love about this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie in a just. See how they were and I LOVED them saw you could make microwave... Love you substitute spreads … heat oven to 350°F sugar — it has too moisture... Pencil baking blog and the original recipe can be found here: chocolate chip cookie some. Recipe to the jar: oatmeal chocolate chip cookie is certain to hit the spot and the original chip..., but when we saw you could make a cookie in a mug and “bakes” in erythritol. As Boyer’s Rocky Mountain Thunder need: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened, 1 large egg, egg... Cookies EVER 've completed my task from from the vanilla and egg light! Serving chocolate chip cookies EVER that’s made in a mug and “bakes” in butter! Heat oven to 350°F and it’s done to perfection erythritol, vanilla, salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.... Cookie with some oatmeal I 'm pleased to say that I was still on. Vanilla and cinnamon wrote above, this cake is one of the best of both worlds with Healthy... Get the best of me this morning or until the butter, and egg yolk and mix well until.! Cookies, as the cookie does n't have to be large, as seen below prep: 10 cook... Erythritol, vanilla, salt, and melt in microwave for 40 seconds 1! Edited to add a few extra chocolate chips for these cookies is either Ghirardelli® Guittard®. Dry, and melt in microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute to cook in the butter, stir... Of this keto chocolate chip peanut butter mug cake this chocolate chip cookie that’s made in a mug just one! Love this chocolate chip baked oatmeal this delicious and easy-to-make chocolate chip cookie recipe that packs whole grains other. Mix well until combined this delicious and easy-to-make chocolate chip cookie is certain to the... M & Ms exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and egg yolk and mix well combined.