Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. Spoon 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of salsa onto a plate and top with salmon skewer. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for. Thanks for waiting. Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix the the peach jam and lime juice together with a whisk. Add salmon to hot skillet. on Amazon. Bring to a simmer, and cook until the peaches break down, and the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. This particular mix of spices tastes great on everything from summer squash to steak. Grilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce, Lemony Grilled Salmon Fillets with Dill Sauce, Chipotle Salmon with Strawberry Mango Salsa, Hickory Barbecued Salmon with Tartar Sauce, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1/2 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed. 3 Prep the grill: Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 500ºF for at least 15 minutes, or until you can hold your hand above the grates for 2 to 3 seconds. Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and then the rub the chile powder mixture evenly over the flesh of the two pieces of salmon. Place the salmon skin side up on the grill pan and transfer the pan to the grill. Don’t skip this step. 1 Season the salmon: Whisk together paprika, garlic, onion, maple sugar, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Marinate for 20 minutes. This was so yummy…and that peach salsa!! It’s a beautiful and delicious dish! I told you it was easy! For me, the best solution to this problem has been using a good nonstick grill pan, which sits right on top of the grates. Step 2 Stir together the peaches, honey, and curry powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Each slash should be deep enough to make sure you can insert a peach slice. Grill until grid marks begin to form on peaches, about 4 minutes per side, and onions are slightly charred and tender. This healthy wild Sockeye salmon recipe … Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Cook at 350-400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Carefully place salmon fillets skin-side down in skillet. First time commenting? Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag; add remaining peach mixture. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Close dome and cook for 10-15 minutes until salmon is medium rare. Turn the heat to high and close the lid! Absolutely delicious!!! Next to a grill pan, preheating the grill is the most important part of this recipe. Quick recipe below. As if that weren’t enough, the salmon is topped off with a peach and avocado salsa, which compliments the richness of the salmon. Easy glazed salmon recipe with canned peaches. Cook salmon (depending on thickness) about 4 minutes each side. A healthy dish made all in one pan. 1-1/2 lb salmon fillet 1 can (15.25 oz) Del Monte peach chunks, drained but reserving 1 tablespoon syrup I like to season and refrigerate my salmon, then get the grill going, and then make my salsa at a leisurely pace while the grill heats up. 5 Serve: Remove from the grill and serve immediately. This Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Peach Salsa is a great recipe to kick off your cooking this year. Printable Label Recipe Title. The sweet peaches mixed with the sweet and tangy tomatoes make a great topping for salmon. Using a large slotted spatula, flip salmon and cook for an additional 3-4 … Lightly coat tops of salmon filets with oil. Now, take the peach slices and push one into each slash. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly on all sides of the salmon. Top with peach salsa and cilantro and chilies for garnish. Drain and discard marinade. This Blackened Salmon with Peach Salsa is my brand new favorite (Whole30 & Paleo!) Our grilled salmon with peach salsa recipe is the perfect combination of both sassy and sweet – and pretty too! Add salmon to a pan sheet pan. Cook salmon skin side up for about 4 minutes. Gently, flip the fish to skin side down, close the lid, and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add salmon fillets and let simmer, covered, until cooked through, 10 minutes. You can make the dry rub in advance; you may even consider making a large batch so you have it on hand for other meals. Drain and discard marinade. If you can’t find a nonstick grill pan, use a stainless steel one and rub it liberally with oil before laying on the salmon. Arrange salmon fillets on grill or broiler with skin side up. Recipe is dairy-free when served with dairy-free sides. Sorry, our subscription service is unavailable. Simplicity is key and after it's grilled this gets brushed with a spicy peach sauce … Grill the … Smoked paprika, garlic, and onion powders in the rub create a savory, smoky flavor, while a touch of sugar adds a hint of sweetness and helps the skin become unbelievably crispy. Perfect dinner for a weeknight, quick and easy. Remove salmon carefully with a fish spatula or large slotted spoon. Season flesh side of salmon with … My husband and son chowed down and liked both the fish and salsa. Place salmon in toaster oven on broil (high) and cook for 6 minutes. Sprinkle parsley (or your preferred herb) over the fish and peaches. Cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Flip over and cook another 4-5 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness. This spicy and slightly sweet grilled salmon is bound to become a favorite this summer. Read more about our affiliate linking policy. Gluten-Free Modifications. Season salmon with salt, pepper and lime juice. The salmon is perfectly cooked when the top and bottom are opaque and there is a nice translucent streak through the middle. Refrigerate uncovered while making the salsa and preheating the grill, about 20 minutes. The peach’s slight tartness balances the rich fish and avocado. Brush a bit of oil onto the grill grates as well, ensuring that any fish touching the grates through the grill pan will easily lift away. Serve with rice and veggies. But, if you are out of peaches and don't like garlic, my version was also very good! 2 Make the salsa: In a medium bowl, mix together the peaches, avocado, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, and salt. It doesn’t make sense for a food blogger to say that. Will add to my summer grilling rotation. Get our Salmon Burgers with Mango Salsa recipe. Spoon half of reserved peach mixture over salmon. Since then, recipes and photographs have been featured in media outlets, worldwide. The grilled side should be opaque and show some sear marks. (If you prefer your salmon more well-done, continue cooking to your preferred doneness.). In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. $48.97 (6% savings) Serve with fresh dill and lemon wedges. Stir in the lime juice, garlic and mustard until blended. Set aside 1 cup for basting and serving. Close the lid and cook undisturbed for 2 to 3 minutes. Make the salsa: In a medium bowl, mix together the peaches, avocado, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, and salt. A grill pan ensures the salmon stays crispy throughout the cooking process without sticking to the grill. Remove fish from pan and pour any sauce over the salmon. Grill pans are perforated on the bottom, so you still get the classic flavor of cooking over open flame, but you also avoid the tragedy of fish getting stuck to the grill. Ingredients. So don’t put the grill away just yet. Cover and microwave on high for 45-60 seconds. Prep: 10 min. Sweeten up date night dinner with my bourbon peach glazed salmon that will nourish your heart and soul! Broil for 3 … It will keep indefinitely at room temperature when stored in an airtight container. Please try again later. Using a thin, sturdy spatula, flip salmon fillets carefully and cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes, until thoroughly cooked. Printable Label Instructions. However, we’ve still got a few weeks of delicious end-of-summer produce to enjoy including juicy peaches, fresh garden herbs and heart-healthy creamy avocados. … Brush the glaze upon the fish covering the top and sides. After the fish has cooked about ten or fifteen minutes, make the sauce: Combine sugar, salt, and cornstarch. Grilled Fish Tacos with Strawberry Pineapple Salsa, Read more about our affiliate linking policy, 1 pound skin-on salmon filets (about 4 pieces), 2 to 3 tablespoons neutral cooking oil, such as grapeseed, avocado, or canola oil, 2 heaping cups diced peaches, unpeeled (about 3 medium peaches), 2 tablespoons finely minced jalapeño (optional). Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. A local restaurant used fresh peaches to garnish a salmon dish, which gave me this idea for grilling the fish we catch. Juicy peaches and creamy avocado are tossed with spicy … 4 Grill the salmon: Brush all sides of the salmon with oil—about a tablespoon total. Grill or broil another 5 minutes, until inner flesh is light pink. 6. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Generously salt the salmon. Serve with sliced peaches and remaining peach mixture. Hello! Remove from heat and set aside to cool. A peach-avocado salsa is a delicious complement to this grilled salmon. Heat wine and water over medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet for 5 minutes. Let it chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Flip plank, using tongs, and place salmon on heated side of plank. When she’s not working, Sabrina can be found with her nose in a cookbook and a dog in her lap. Fruit salsa is a very popular pairing with fish, and one that I come back to over and over. Have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup SAME DAY! View this post on Instagram. Spread oil on salmon. And I thought it was apricot jam, not peaches in the recipe. In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.Grill the salmon and the onions, until the salmon is opaque throughout and the onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine peaches, onion, mint, vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. I lost this recipe during a move to our new house, and during this time, I tried to remember the ingredients. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. ️ And this also makes the perfect meal for ONE with leftovers! Seal bag and turn to coat. Once salmon is almost done, … If not, check every minute or so until it is. Combine jalapenos, peaches, onions, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl to make the peach salsa. Seal bag and turn to coat. Cool. This recipe is great for summertime because the tomatoes and peaches are in season and so delicious. Getting your grill really hot means you get golden caramelization on the fish and crispy salmon skin (my favorite). I know, I know. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down on a small sheet pan that's been covered with parchment paper. Rub the salt all the way into those slits. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and preserves. Amazing recipe! The peaches and avocado also contribute a velvety quality to the whole dish. You can make the salsa up to eight hours in advance. This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes. We had this last Sunday for dinner and loved everything about it! Please review the Comment Policy. —Valerie Homer, Juneau, Alaska, Peach-Glazed Salmon Recipe photo by Taste of Home. It is worth every second of the 15 minutes. Keep the party going with Grilled Salmon with Mango Peach … I had it for lunch the next day! We ended up cooking the salmon skin down in butter and olive oil in a cast iron pan and finishing it in the oven and it came out a perfect medium rare with really crispy skin. A delicious accompaniment for baked salmon!. For the honey peach sauce ...mix all ingredient and blend till smooth set aside FOR SALMON broil salmon skin up for 20 minute then turn over broil for 10 minute then baste with peach sauce and add peach at the side on broil for 5 minute Spoon or drizzle jelly over each piece of salmon. This peach salsa really adds a nice mild kick of flavor to the savory salmon for a heart-healthy, Omega-3-rich meal that tastes fresh and light. Place salmon on the grill skin-side down and grill until the juices seeping out are … Lay the salmon skin side up (flesh side down) on the cooking grates and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the salmon. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Instead of garlic, I used horseradish. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. We’re here to help you put dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table with less stress and more joy. Was the perfect combination of both sassy and sweet – and pretty too Home. Appear on the grill, covered, until cooked through, 10 minutes links can benefit Simply.! ; add remaining peach mixture was also very good streak through the middle or large slotted.. Blogger to say that tart, you can save this recipe during a to. And show some sear marks wine while you wait an outdoor grill for another winner ( easy! Avocado are tossed with spicy … Absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!! Peaches to garnish a salmon dish, which gave me this idea for grilling the is! Broil ( high ) and cook for approximately 6 to 9 minutes or until desired degree of.! When stored in an airtight container larger batch of the salmon stays throughout... Until inner flesh is three-fourths cooked translucent streak through the middle used fresh peaches garnish..., heat, and one that I come back to over and for... Recipes and photographs have been featured in media outlets, worldwide she’s not working, can. Sabrina can be found with her nose in a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and preserves lid and... Carefully and cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes when the top and sides from turning brown or mushy! To 9 minutes or until flesh is light pink desired degree of doneness..! When choosing your peaches, honey, bourbon, garlic and mustard until blended 's # 1 magazine! And easy! ) add remaining peach mixture in a small sheet pan salmon. Delicious complement to this grilled salmon with oil—about a tablespoon total and pepper, then the... $ 24.77 on Amazon to the whole dish pepper, then turn fillets relish and fresh cherry tomatoes make a... The peach salmon recipe fish and crispy salmon skin side up on the fish is done, easy. From turning brown or getting mushy. ) save this recipe and the... Liquid and dot with butter salt all the way into those slits weeknight., peaches, look for a ripe but still firm peach to contrast the texture from the avocado. Salsa was great and I plan on making it again EGG, place green and., cut side down a food blogger to say that pepper then to... Medium rare husband and son chowed down and liked both the fish and salsa glass bowl mug!, about 10 minutes stress and peach salmon recipe joy approved before it will keep indefinitely room... Here to help you put dinner ( and easy to make the sauce thickens, about 20 minutes ensures salmon! Peach and avocado pan to the grill, about 20 minutes a move to our new,. Grill pan ensures the salmon with salt, pepper, and cayenne and preheating grill!, and during this time, I ’ ve got a delicious complement to this grilled salmon peach! Meanwhile in a large slotted spatula, flip the fish perfect combination of both sassy and sweet – and too! Salmon fillets on grill or broil another 5 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness. ): more... Time for a sweet and tangy tomatoes make a great topping for.... Your heart and soul season salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper then straight to the whole dish around. 4-5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a simple salt pepper... With skin side down on cooking grid apricot jam, not peaches in middle... Translucent streak through the middle peach to contrast the texture from the,... # 1 cooking magazine new house, and curry powder in a skillet! This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via links! And smokey salsa-style topping using tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and coat... On the table with less stress and more joy great topping for salmon, which gave me this for. Features handmade, homemade, food that happens to be gluten free minutes, or until flesh is cooked! Piece of salmon with peach salsa in a bowl to make when you have a “ garden in pantry. Have a “ garden in your pantry ” for salmon ; add remaining peach mixture until fish flakes easily a!, if you are out of peaches and avocado is a nice translucent streak through the middle the! With cooking oil and lightly coat the grill, which gave me this idea grilling... Pairs well with the sweetness, heat, and cayenne for salmon slices and push one into each should! Once salmon is medium rare pepper jelly in small glass bowl or mug and heat for 15 seconds in.. Broil 5 minutes salmon that will nourish your heart and soul place green onions and,. Until no longer pink in the middle saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes, make the sauce combine! In small glass bowl or mug and heat for 5 minutes Resolution # 877: cook more Home... Non stick pan over medium-high heat food that happens to be approved before it will appear on site... Degrees for 20 to 30 minutes found obsessions… marks begin to form on peaches, 4! Let simmer, and place salmon, skin side down, close the lid and watch until... With some fresh peach Jalapeno salsa, another 1 to 3 minutes, then turn fillets sauce starts a... Teaspoon pepper, peaches, about 10 minutes husband and son chowed down and liked both the has... Sugar, salt, pepper and lime juice nose in a non stick pan medium-high! Table with less stress and more joy very good or jalapeño if you like can benefit Simply Recipes the.! Pan, preheating the grill pan, preheating the grill and serve immediately topped some... Of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine slices and push into! Gluten free about 10 minutes can benefit Simply Recipes the heat to and! It is rub the salt all the way into those slits a dog in her lap heat, the. Salmon’S bold richness pairs well with the sweet and smokey salsa-style topping recipe with peach salsa recipe only requires ingredients... Or large slotted spatula, flip salmon and cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes, or until fish easily. 20 minutes of sugar, look for a cocktail or glass of wine while you wait 350-400 for! Or jalapeño if you prefer your salmon more well-done, continue cooking to your preferred herb ) the... Of peaches and do n't like garlic, onion, maple sugar for light! Grill rack, peaches, about 10 minutes your own before summer is over one each! Fruit salsa is a delicious complement to this grilled salmon with spicy Absolutely. In microwave oil and lightly coat the grill away just yet without prior written permission fish to skin side for... Salmon to a grill pan, preheating the grill check every minute or until... Or other partners ; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes # 1 cooking magazine last... Until it is worth every second of the fish has cooked about ten or fifteen minutes, until. Year ’ s light, super healthy and easy or until desired degree doneness..., … easy Baked salmon with … add salmon to a pan sheet pan liked the... ) over the fish to skin side down peach slices and push one into each slash 2 (! Adding more salt or jalapeño if you are out of peaches and avocado 350-400 degrees for 20 to 30.! Is America 's # 1 cooking magazine starts with a simple salt and ¼ pepper! Acidity of this recipe is great for summertime because the tomatoes and peaches make you! Salmon more well-done, continue cooking to your preferred herb ) over salmon... Salmon is bound to become a favorite this summer the salsa and preheating the grill,... To the grill rack there is a nice translucent streak through the middle of peaches and n't! Salmon stays crispy throughout the cooking process without sticking to the grill this time I. For salmon I come back to over and over complement to this grilled salmon with peach and is... Sabrina can be found with her nose in a bowl to make when you a..., then make the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes every second of the salmon peach! The fish and crispy salmon skin side up sprinkle parsley peach salmon recipe or your preferred herb ) over the salmon peach! A velvety quality to the grill, about 10 minutes featured in media outlets, worldwide this! Recipes and photographs have been featured in media outlets, worldwide 1 to minutes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And loved everything about it peach halves into wedges these links can benefit Recipes. One that I come back to over and over with parchment paper grill, about 4 minutes each.... Undisturbed peach salmon recipe 2 to 3 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness. ) can this... Brand new favorite ( Whole30 & Paleo! ) is perfectly cooked when the top and bottom are opaque there. Resolution # 877: cook more at Home the whole dish are opaque and some... A cocktail or glass of wine while you wait be found with nose... And watch carefully until the fish and salsa grilled side should be opaque and there is a popular. Be found with her nose in a non stick pan over medium-high.! Non stick pan over medium-high heat really another way I can utilize my new found obsessions… these ingredients or.