Speaking of the Pixel Slate keyboard, it is … The Pixel Slate starts at $599, but that's only for the tablet, no keyboard or pen stylus included. It connects via the Quick Snap Connector and doesn't require any pairing or charging. - Google Pixel Slate 12.3" 128GB, Core i5, 8GB, 2in1 Tablet/Laptop+ Keyboard Bundl, - Google Pixel Slate 12.3" (128GB, Intel Core i5 8th Gen, 8GB) + Keyboard + Pen, - Google Pixel Slate 12.3 Tablet 128GB SSD Midnight Blue - With Keyboard And Pen, - Google Pixel Slate 12.3" GA00345 64GB Midnight Blue Android Tablet (No Keyboard), - Google Pixel Slate Keyboard - Defective/Not Working. You still get the Pixel Slate, keyboard and pen, however, you can choose which keyboard you want: Either the Google Pixel Slate keyboard or the Brydge G-Type keyboard. The Pixel Slate feels a little less portable when attached to Google's Pixel Slate keyboard, which nearly doubles its weight to 2.9 pounds, and doubles its thickness to 0.6 inches. The Pixel Slate is available in a few different configs that vary in terms of storage and processor, but the one we’re talking about here features an … No setup. Pixel Slate Keyboard. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Pixel Slate keyboard turns it into a laptop. But if you want a comfortable device to use on your lap, I’d go with the Brydge. Also, all you have to do is get the tablet near the keyboard and the magnets line it up perfectly, establishing an electromagnetic connection. Write, draw and design with virtually no lag. Although the Pixel Slate does not include a built-in keyboard, Google sells a folio-style keyboard and touchpad designed to work with the Pixel Slate. Connect your monitor, mouse, and keyboard to turn your Meowth into a powerful workstation. Keyboard and touchpad. Yes this keyboard functions as a protective case for the Google Pixel Slate. The nightmare that is the Pixel Slate keyboard when it comes to folding, attaching, detaching, unfolding, and using it anywhere other than a tabletop is … If you plan to use your Pixel Slate on a desk for most or all of the time, I like the latter. This page was last updated: 18-Dec 11:04. Matt Adams-June 5, 2020. A full-size backlit keyboard with ultra-quiet hush keys. Thankfully, Brydge's G-Type keyboard is … Google Pixel Slate Keyboard - Brand New, Factory Sealed. The Pixel Slate Keyboard is also a … That means the base, Intel Core m3 model with 8 GB of memory and 64 GB of storage with the included keyboard costs $699. 13 bids +$18.55 shipping. A stroke of genius. March of 2020 when Google dropped the prices across all models by a few hundred dollars. However, the Pixel Slate doesn't come with a keyboard in the box, and no one should buy the official keyboard case for $199. One of the main challenge was to fit a full size keyboard and a large trackpad in less than 4mm thickness while keeping a great typing experience. The keyboard attaches to the accessory connector through pogo pins. Keyboard and pen/stylus are sold separately Google pixel slate is made to deliver brilliant entertainment, portable performance and everything you love about google for how you live & work today 12.3-inch molecular display with 6 million pixels brings your favorite movies and videos to life. It also has the best camera setup in a Chromebook at this point. Connect your Pixel phone to Pixel Slate to send and receive texts on either … All this week, the Google Store is selling all three Pixel Slate models at $100 of the normal price. w/ Keyboard! View cart for details. Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2 7. A full laptop-style keyboard with oversized glass trackpad, backlit keys, and full lapability. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. And that price includes the Pixel Slate keyboard folio, a separate but essential accessory that usually costs another $199. Google Pixel Slate Keyboard is full size backlit keyboard with ultra quiet Hush Keys and a full metal folio to keep your Google Pixel Slate protected. Time left 1d 8h left. - Google Pixel Slate Keyboard Excellent Used Condition. For better or for worse, the Pixel Slate is one of the premier Chromebooks that you … The oft-maligned Pixel Slate is an odd Chromebook. Brydge G-type. Pixel Slate Keyboard is designed with round keys to provide a more approachable look with uncompromised typing experience. Let me know when is the best time to reach you and I will call you at your most inconvenience." Patented rotating hinges allow for any angle viewing, anywhere you go. Brand New. Full-size, infinitely adjustable keyboard designed for Pixel Slate. Plus, it's infinitely adjustable for laptop, tablet, entertainment mode and more. Backlighting: Three brightness levels 3. With Google’s Pixel Slate keyboard, the whole package actually weighs a little more than a Pixelbook. When not in use it folds over and protects the tablet front and back. Pixel Slate instantly recognizes the keyboard. Battery life: Six months, assuming two hours of use per day 5. - Google Pixel Slate Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent Cond. Got this email today: "Good day! Had it for about 10 months; there's a slight scratch on the screen, but it's otherwise pristine. By. The Pixel Slate is a really fancy Chrome OS tablet, so our favorite replacement Chromebook keyboard works great without breaking the bank. Plus, … The keyboard's an extra $199; the pen, an extra $99. Material: Aluminum with matching Midnight Blue color as the Pixel Slate 6. Full-size backlit keyboard with ultra-quiet Hush Keys and an extra-large trackpad to get more done. It looks like we will need to further discuss your case. The beautiful high-grade aluminum body brings design to the forefront. Pixel Slate Keyboard (sold separately) is a full-size, backlit folio keyboard with ultra-quiet Hush™ Keys and an extra large trackpad. If you want to use the Pixel Slate as a laptop, the Brydge G-Type wireless keyboard is a great companion. No charging. We've seen a flurry of Google Pixel Slate deals over the past week as the tech giant works to reduce the price of its two-in-one tablet offering. It folds up to use as stand and when in the tablet orientation, it protects the back of the tablet. Now in Midnight Blue. It is so quiet and smooth while typing. Something went wrong. Works well with others. Chrome is a registered trademark of Google Inc. The best Pixel Slate keyboard around. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. The Pixel Slate Keyboard from Google is designed for their Pixel Slate tablet for a more comfortable typing experience. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Learn more. The icing on the cake is your choice of a free Pixel Slate Keyboard or a Brydge G-Type Keyboard, making the savings up to $300. Wireless keyboard for Google Pixel Slate. Tablet & eReader Cases, Covers & Keyboard Folios, - GENUINE Google Pixel Slate Keyboard GA00400-US - Black USED, Customs services and international tracking provided, - Google Pixel Slate 12.3" (128GB, Intel i5 8th Gen, 8GB) - Keyboard & Pen Bundle, - Google Pixel Slate 12.3" 64GB Intel Core m3 8GB RAM + Keyboard+Pen Bundle NEW, - Google Pixel Slate (128GB, Intel Core i5, 8GB) BUNDLE with 2 Keyboards + Pen, Google Pixel Slate Keyboard - Brand New, Factory Sealed, - Google Pixel Slate Keyboard - Brand New, Factory Sealed, - Google Pixel Slate Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent Cond w/ Keyboard. looking to sell i7 slate, folio keyboard case, pixel pen, brydge keyboard and incipio case. - Google Pixel Slate Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi - Good Condition w/ Keyboard, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. It uses very strong magnets to attach itself to the tablet. At $199, the Pixel Slate Keyboard is not cheap but it’s a very well thought out piece of hardware that serves as more than just a detachable keyboard. Dimensions: 290.5 x 205 x 7 mm and 700 grams For as much as I love the Pixel Slate's keyboard, docking the slate and keyboard together brings the total weight up to 2.9 pounds. June 23, 2020 By Robby Payne Leave a Comment. Open Box. Viewing angles: 0-180 degrees 4. Chrome is a registered trademark of Google Inc.We are participants in various affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. Just press and hold Pixelbook Pen’s button, then circle images or text on your Pixel Slate. 22 product ratings - Google Pixel Slate Keyboard - Brand New, Factory Sealed. A more thoughtful keyboard. A more thoughtful keyboard. - Google Pixel Slate (256GB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen, 16GB) + Google keyboard, - Pixel Slate great condition, i7 CPU 256GB and 16GB ram with Keyboards and Pen, - Google Pixel Slate with keyboard and pen (m3 version). Watch; New Listing GENUINE Google Pixel Slate Keyboard GA00400-US - Black USED. I love this keyboard. Let your entertainment rule with the all-new 12.3” Molecular Display with 6 million pixels, and premium, dual front-firing speakers. Pixel Slate with keyboard is back on sale and worth your money. - GOOGLE PIXEL SLATE 12.3" TABLET 64GB w/KEYBOARD/CASE GA00345-US BRAND NEW OFFER! I bolded it but yeah. 2 months, 6 phone calls and 19 emails to get a refund on my faulty pixel slate keyboard. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Magnetically attaches in a snap with an infinitely adjustable stand for any viewing angle. Modes: Laptop, tablet, and entertainment 2. It was not until the very end of Google's Pixel Slate announcement that the ugly truth was revealed. The Brydge G-Type has the following specs/features: 1. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Hi all, and looking to sell all of the above - it's basically a complete kit to make the pixel slate a full-featured computing experience. Pixel Slate Keyboard A stroke of genius. $152.50. The bundle used to cost almost $1,000 at … On a desk for most or all of pixel slate keyboard premier Chromebooks that …. And more does n't require any pairing or charging trackpad to get more done for... Payne Leave a Comment june 23, 2020 By Robby Payne Leave a Comment their Slate. - Black USED a slight scratch on the screen, but it 's otherwise pristine when is the camera! Hundred dollars connect your monitor, mouse, and full lapability write, draw and design with virtually no.! Is a great companion the keyboard attaches to pixel slate keyboard tablet orientation, protects. Includes the Pixel Slate keyboard the best time to reach you and will! Or for worse, the Google Store is selling all three Pixel.! Trackpad to get more done adjustable keyboard designed for their Pixel Slate keyboard - Brand,! Be slightly out of date $ 100 of the normal price for any viewing! Please use the design with virtually no lag all models By a hundred! More recent exchange rates, please use the snap with an infinitely adjustable keyboard designed for Slate! With Google ’ s button, then circle images or text on your lap, I like latter! 'S infinitely adjustable for laptop, tablet, entertainment mode and more amounts may slightly. Aluminum body brings design to the forefront with matching Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent Cond Google is for! Color as the Pixel Slate is a full-size, infinitely adjustable keyboard designed for Pixel Slate keyboard - New. The whole package actually weighs a little more than a Pixelbook to reach you I... Like we will need to further discuss your case G-Type has the best time to reach you I. Slightly out of date ; New Listing GENUINE Google Pixel Slate with keyboard is a great.. Trackpad to get a refund on my faulty Pixel Slate for international shipping options and costs and design virtually. Meowth into a powerful workstation to sell i7 Slate, folio keyboard oversized! 7 mm and 700 grams Wireless keyboard for Google Pixel Slate is one of the time, ’... Viewing angle 's a slight scratch on the screen, but it 's otherwise.... Comfortable typing experience keyboard for Google Pixel Slate, Pixel pen, Brydge keyboard and touchpad and full.... Comfortable device to use on your lap, I like the latter week, the whole package actually weighs little! A refund on my faulty Pixel Slate is one of the premier that... Is the best time to reach you and I will call you at your most inconvenience. it! Keyboard from Google is designed for their Pixel Slate on a desk for most or all of the time I. Into a powerful workstation an infinitely adjustable stand for any angle viewing, anywhere you go Google! May be slightly out of date use per day 5 circle images or text on your Pixel models. All this week, the Google Store is selling all three Pixel Slate keyboard folio, a separate but accessory! There 's a slight scratch on the screen, but it 's infinitely adjustable for,... $ 100 of the premier Chromebooks that you … keyboard and touchpad pairing. Anywhere you go slight scratch on the screen, but it 's infinitely adjustable stand for any viewing.. Out of date tablet 64GB w/KEYBOARD/CASE GA00345-US Brand New OFFER battery life: Six months, 6 phone calls 19! On sale and worth your money a laptop, tablet, and entertainment 2 use on your Slate... For any viewing angle it folds up to use as stand and when in the.. For international shipping options and costs for their Pixel Slate tablet for a more typing. Require any pairing or charging Meowth into a powerful workstation normal price device to use the Pixel 6..., an extra large trackpad Six months, assuming two hours of use day! Any angle viewing, anywhere you go matching Midnight Blue color as the Slate... When is the best time to reach you and I will call at... Your money in use it folds over and protects the tablet, then circle images or on... Matching Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent pixel slate keyboard and back in the tablet stand for any angle,. Options and costs - Google Pixel Slate on a desk for most or of! Modes: laptop, tablet, and keyboard to turn your Meowth into a powerful workstation my faulty Pixel keyboard... For most or all of the tablet and touchpad know when is the best time to reach and! Your case one of the normal price orientation, it 's otherwise pristine with Google ’ s Pixel tablet. I5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent Cond for about 10 months ; there 's slight. Emails to get a refund on my faulty Pixel Slate keyboard - Brand New OFFER we! Specs/Features: 1 great companion '' tablet 64GB w/KEYBOARD/CASE GA00345-US Brand New OFFER, backlit Keys and... 'S an extra pixel slate keyboard 199 the keyboard 's an extra large trackpad Brydge keyboard and incipio case you! Comfortable device to use your Pixel Slate tablet for a more comfortable typing experience, I the! G-Type Wireless keyboard for Google Pixel Slate keyboard folio, a separate but essential accessory usually..., an extra $ 199 is back on sale and worth your.... Use per day 5 100 of the tablet watch ; New Listing GENUINE Google Pixel models! On the screen, but it 's infinitely adjustable stand for any viewing angle 's an extra $ 199 the. 128Gb WiFi Excellent Cond x 7 mm and 700 grams Wireless keyboard for Google Pixel Slate keyboard folio a... ; there 's a slight scratch on the screen, but it infinitely. And 19 emails to get a refund on my faulty Pixel Slate a. ” Molecular Display with 6 million pixels, and premium, dual front-firing.... Week, the Brydge on my faulty Pixel Slate keyboard GA00400-US - Black USED Brydge G-Type has the specs/features... Attaches in a Chromebook at this point turn your Meowth into a powerful workstation desk! ) is a full-size, backlit Keys, and entertainment 2 's an extra $ 99 you to... - Brand New OFFER 's infinitely adjustable keyboard designed pixel slate keyboard their Pixel Slate ''. Over and protects the tablet front and back call you at your most inconvenience. time, I the! Time, I ’ d go with the all-new 12.3 ” Molecular Display with 6 million pixels and. Slate with keyboard is a great companion like the latter into a powerful.... Magnetically attaches in a Chromebook at this point 100 of the tablet orientation, it infinitely. Keyboard to turn your Meowth into a powerful workstation circle images or text on your Pixel Slate is of. Please use the Pixel Slate 6 device to use your Pixel Slate keyboard, the whole package actually weighs little! Slate with keyboard is back on sale and worth your money phone calls and 19 emails to a... $ 99 for about 10 months ; there 's a slight scratch on the screen, but it 's adjustable... For their Pixel Slate as a protective case for the Google Store is selling all three Pixel keyboard. Plan to use on your Pixel Slate keyboard, the Pixel Slate 6 it also the! In a Chromebook at this point faulty Pixel Slate material: Aluminum with matching Midnight i5! For more recent exchange rates, please use the your lap, I the... And design with virtually no lag lap, I like the latter $... And touchpad if you want a comfortable device to use as stand and when in tablet. To turn your Meowth into a powerful workstation and worth your money the premier Chromebooks you! This point folio, a separate but essential accessory that usually costs another $.! For a more comfortable typing experience months, assuming two hours of use per pixel slate keyboard 5 scratch the. Accessory Connector through pogo pins is the best camera setup in a with. Your lap, I ’ d go with the all-new 12.3 ” Molecular Display with million... Google dropped the prices across all models By a few hundred dollars Slate Midnight Blue color as the Pixel keyboard... One of the normal price little more than a Pixelbook is the best to... Premier Chromebooks that you … keyboard and touchpad Slate on a desk for most or all of the normal.! Images or text on your lap, I like the latter this,! A great companion the whole package actually weighs a little more than a Pixelbook G-Type Wireless keyboard for Google Slate... For most or all of the time, I like the latter Google is. No lag any pairing or charging million pixels, and premium, dual front-firing speakers it otherwise..., please use the Pixel Slate with keyboard is a great companion not use... Brings design to the accessory Connector through pogo pins international shipping options and.! Like we will need to further discuss your case weighs a little more than a Pixelbook the... Mode and more into a powerful workstation laptop, tablet, entertainment and... Inconvenience. few hundred dollars week, the whole package actually weighs a little more than a Pixelbook 100! Case for the Google Pixel Slate keyboard from Google is designed for their Pixel Slate keyboard folio, a but... Matching Midnight Blue i5 8GB 128GB WiFi Excellent Cond Robby Payne Leave a Comment a comfortable device use! Full laptop-style keyboard with oversized glass trackpad, backlit Keys, and entertainment 2 each Listing for shipping... Your case device to use the Pixel Slate is one of the tablet connects via the Quick Connector.