All Google Pixelbook Discounts, Offers and Sale - December 2020. Keep in mind, this is a Prime student discount so your Prime membership needs to be a "Prime … Outside of the pixelbook the go is the only other one under 2.5 lbs. Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news: Editor-in-chief. Safety, simplicity, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy. Safety, simplicity, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy. You can find … The Pixelbook Go is a handsome 13.3-inch laptop with an understated, clean design. 74° Posted 12th Dec Posted 12th Dec. Google Pixelbook Go/Intel m3/8GB Ram/64GB SSD/13"/Chrome OS/Just Black/A Grade. Google Pixelbook, chromebook. Bei dem Modell aus dem Hands-On handelt es sich um einen Prototypen. Great speakers and keyboard. Google Pixelbook Go. Google - Pixelbook Go 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Just Black User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 20 reviews. October 31, 2020. Top Rated Plus. The battery isn't the only long-lasting thing about the Pixelbook Go. The Google Pixelbook Go is down by a staggering $200 from its original price of $1,399, and is now on sale for just $1,199. Built for performance Watch; Brand New Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Core i7 - 16GB RAM 256GB SSD. Das Pixelbook Go ist ein kompaktes Notebook mit Chrome OS. share. 4 product ratings - Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" (64GB SSD, Intel Core m3 8th Gen. 1.10GHz, 8GB) $474.99 Trending at $479.99 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. All rights reserved. For Prime Day 2020, it's discounted by $140. Well you're in luck, because here they come. As of today, that local Google Store is just selling a single Just Black model at £629. Skip Navigation . $1,349 + tax = $1524 Just Black Still in excellent shape with original charger & box. That shade extends inside to the deck, but the keys are slightly darker. £450 @ CeX £450 £603.99 25% off Free P&P Free CeX Deals. Pixelbook Go: Dünner und leichter Sein neues Pixelbook Go hat Google in ein schickes Gehäuse verfrachtet, das aus einer Magnesium-Legierung besteht und nur 13 Millimeter dünn ist. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The most popular color? The Pixelbook Go was announced back in October at Google's big hardware event and went on sale in the US soon after, but we've been made to wait for it … But the brightness can be raised manually immediately. The next level model has an Intel Core i5 CPU with either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Do more with apps. Thankfully, as of … All 3 CPUs are 8th generation. The best Microsoft Surface Pro deals and bundles for December 2020, This futuristic Dyson air purifier just got an incredible price cut at Best Buy, This home theater projector just got a huge price slash at Best Buy: Save $300, This 65-inch 4K TV from Sony just got a $200 price cut at Best Buy, Dell Holiday Sale 2020: Save on Dell XPS 13, Dell XPS 17 today, Last chance to order a MacBook Pro for delivery in time for Christmas, Last chance to order an Echo Show 5 for delivery in time for Christmas, Last chance to order AirPods for delivery in time for Christmas, Last chance to order a Dell XPS for delivery in time for Christmas, BBQ inside for $50 cheaper with this Ninja Foodi indoor grill combo at Best Buy. The latter country sees all variants on sale, while the Core i7 with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage continues to be out of stock in the US. … When it comes to Chromebooks, this one has possibly the best keyboard and trackpad, … Google - Pixelbook Go 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Just Black User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 20 reviews. Yes, you read that right. Google Pixelbook comes with a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor for faster browsing, multi-tasking, entertainment and more². (20) The Google Pixelbook Go is down by a staggering $200 from its original price of $1,399, and is now on sale for just $1,199. Chrome OS is the operating system that powers every Chromebook. This is your chance to pick up a great laptop for a seriously discounted price, and deals on Prime Day are usually the best price you’ll find all your round. Hi, Pixelbook fam, I have a Pixelbook Go on the way for testing and if I end up liking it I plan on keeping it and selling my i7 Pixelbook. So if you’ve been waiting to treat yourself or a family member to a brand new laptop, then now is the time to take the plunge. While the Pixelbook had just released prior to Black Friday last year, it seems likely that a big Cyber Monday sale … Yes, you read that right. The latter country sees all variants on sale, while the Core i7 with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage continues to be out of stock in the US. This is a special offer for Prime Day and it won’t be around for long, so snap up this bargain now. List price: … 4K UHD Multi-Touch Display. It is also thin. Used Google Pixelbook chromebook for sale on Swappa. What are Chromebooks. It has up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. From the 13mm thin and grippable design to the 12 hour battery life, this Chromebook is a perfect everyday … Google Pixelbook Go Chromebook - Intel Core i5 8GB RAM + 128GB SSD - Just Black 4 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Google Pixelbook Go Chromebook - Intel Core i5 8GB RAM + 128GB SSD - … Pixelbook has a 4-in-1 design to seamlessly adjusts to whatever you want to do with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. The Google Pixelbook Go is on sale for only $584 after a $65 discount on the base model. The Google Pixelbook Go is on sale for only $584 after a $65 discount on the base model. Discover more product information on Chromebook. The Pixelbook Go was announced back in October at Google's big hardware event and went on sale in the US soon after, but we've been made to wait for it here in the UK. Brand New. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about pixelbook go? Google Pixelbook Go GA00526-US 13.3" Core i7-8500Y 1.5GHz 16GB 256GB See more like this Watch Brand New Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Core i7 - 16GB RAM 256GB SSD The top-tier version of Google’s Pixelbook Go is now on sale over in the US, but if you want this more powerful model – with a 4K screen – it’ll cost you more than an entry-level MacBook … … Through Nov. 28. The Pixelbook Go, like its now-discontinued predecessor — which was recently delisted from the Google Store, only ever launched in three countries: Canada, United Kingdom, and United … And Chrome OS doesn't slow down over time so it always feels like new. The Google Pixelbook Go has the juice to make it not only one of the best Chromebooks for kids, but for everyone. Pixelbook's super-thin unibody is just 10.3 mm thin and lightweight at just over 1kg and the design also includes a 12.3' 360 ° touchscreen display. I have no portable computer so something I can take to work and use around the house. And although I love the build quality of the Pixelbook Go, I don’t see much value of the $999 and $1,399 models for most people. 5 mins ago. The go … The Google Pixelbook Go has up to 12 hours of battery life. Tips/talk: abner@9to5g.com, Stadia for iOS hands-on: How well does it play? Pixelbook Go went on sale without Google branding. 40 comments. Past the you got before into the 'coupon/discount code' box and apply the promotion. New. Used Google Pixelbook chromebook for sale on Swappa. Unfortunately has unknown fault: the brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks.Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. Das wird schon daraus ersichtlich, dass statt des richtigen Namens schlicht „Product Name“ auf dem Body aufgedruckt ist. The Pixelbook Go is ultimately a return to fundamentals for Google. Yes, you read that right. Aside from its expensive price tag, we truly … Google Pixelbook Go GA00526-US 13.3" Core i7-8500Y 1.5GHz 16GB 256GB See more like this. Not even developers. Google Pixelbook Go price and configurations. More. If the still-on-sale Pixelbook is any indication, Google is dedicated to the idea of a premium Chromebook. Copyright ©2020 Designtechnica Corporation. Go back to shopping cart interface and insert your shipping addess and billing info. The Pixelbook Go's, on the other hand, doesn't have either of these issues — or, from what I can tell, any issues at all. With Prime Day finally upon us, now is the time to pick up some of the best Prime Day deals, including Prime Day Chromebook deals. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Ships in a business day with tracking ; Learn More Top Rated Plus. Interested in the minutiae of Google and Alphabet. The Google Pixelbook Go combines a fun, portable style that's with top-notch performance in a Chromebook. Safety, simplicity, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy. Mines is not the base model, but a higher end model: Intel® Core™ i5 16GB RAM 128GB Storage 13.3" Full HD screen Super light @ just 2.3 lbs! Shop Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Touch-Screen Chromebook Intel Core m3 8GB Memory 64GB Solid State Drive Just Black at Best Buy. I live in Canada so my price seems locked in at CDN$879. If the still-on-sale Pixelbook is any indication, Google is dedicated to the idea of a premium Chromebook. The Google Pixelbook Go has up to 12 hours of battery life. Until the last week or so, Not Pink remained available in the UK for £829. And Chrome OS doesn't slow down over time so … Published. Google Pixelbook Go Lightweight Touch Screen M3 8gb 64gb Ssd 133 Chromebook Black, New Laptops For Sale in Killiney, Dublin, Ireland for 400.00 euros on Adverts.ie. Google Pixelbook Go … Aside from … Woot is offering refurbished Pixelbook Go Chromebooks starting at $530, which is $120 off the price for a new one. The Chrome OS software lets you browse the internet, check email, use Google Docs to edit documents, store your files, watch videos, and much more. The prices, details, and availability of the products and deals in this post may be subject to change at anytime. The Go isn't here to replace the original Pixelbook or the Pixel Slate, he says; it's its own thing, meant to coexist with Google's other Chrome offeri… I've been on hold for about a month now, waiting to see if prices will go down through a best buy sale or even a walmart sale. For those who are looking for a more premium experience, the Pixelbook Go may be what you’re looking for in a device and it just happens to be on sale. The first two models have Full … Pixelbook Go i7 4k for sale in London. 6. The Google Pixelbook Go took second place in our ranking of the best Chromebooks, narrowly beat out by the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 ($474). report. We tested the $849 edition of the Pixelbook Go, which comes with an Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we choose what we cover carefully and independently. The Google Pixelbook Go is down by a staggering $200 from its original price of $1,399, and is now on sale for just $1,199. From desk to office to cafe, the Google Pixelbook Go is a Chromebook for the person on the go. One good news for all of you who missed this Chromebook deal, Black Friday is just around the corner with countless deals to leverage. save. Best Pixelbook Black Friday deals. Pixelbook Go is the go-there, do-that Chromebook. The Google Pixelbook Go took second place in our ranking of the best Chromebooks, narrowly beat out by the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 ($474). For Sale in Dublin: RRP: £660 New never used Google Pixelbook Go in original packaging. Google Pixelbook for $300 off at the Google Store. I’d still like to see the occasional Pixelbook Go sale to help people’s budgets and frankly, I think a non-touchscreen model priced $50 less than the current Pixelbook Go configurations would do wonders for this product. Buy Google Pixelbook Go GA00526-UK Laptop, Intel Core M3 Processor, 8GB RAM, 64GB, 13.3” Full HD, Just Black from our View All Laptops & MacBooks range at … Control how you work with a 4-in-1 design. (20) on. I’d still like to see the occasional Pixelbook Go sale to help people’s budgets and frankly, I think a non-touchscreen model priced $50 less than the current Pixelbook Go configurations … Google Senior Product Manager of Hardware Ben Janofsky says the Pixelbook Go's more traditional form factor was chosen with an eye to affordability and longevity: 360-degree hinges and detachable keyboards add cost and reduce internal space that could otherwise be filled with battery. hide. Pixelbook I5 for Sale in the US. [Video], Best controllers and accessories for Stadia, Hands-on: New Nest Hub Games lobby and more titles, Google Photos storage bug inflated upload sizes, You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Google's new laptop is a superslim device with a great display, long-lasting battery life and solid performance; but the speakers and the lack of ports could be underwhelming for some users. While announced last October, the Not Pink Pixelbook Go did not become available until this January. New; Hot; Discussions; Filter Filter. We named the Google Pixelbook Go our Chromebook of choice for its lightweight, portable design which makes it easy to carry around with you, its bright, colorful display which is suitable for getting work done and for watching a movie at the end of the day, its surprisingly impressive speakers for a small laptop, and its exceptional battery life which allows it to run all day long on a single charge. … Toggle navigation. I've been looking at a Pixelbook Go as a secondary device to my main Desktop. For Prime Day 2020, it's discounted by $140. Brilliant 13.3" touchscreen, ultra quiet keys and backlit keyboard, 1080p webcam, front-firing speakers, 8th Gen Intel Core processor, and 12 hours of battery life. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Pixelbook Go, like its now-discontinued predecessor — which was recently delisted from the Google Store, only ever launched in three countries: Canada, United Kingdom, and United States. At that, stock of the more interesting color was constrained to the higher-end and most expensive tiers, while it’s now completely unavailable. If the two-year laptop update cycle is followed, Made by Google could possibly release a new model next fall. The Google Pixelbook Go combines a fun, portable style that's with top-notch performance in a Chromebook. It … Hello, Now that I've graduated college I have a good condition pixelbook bundle for sale. Inventory is similarly constrained at third-party retailers, and Google will presumably not restock given the Chromebook’s stage in life. Woot is selling a batch of refurbished Pixelbook Go laptops starting at $530 for the base model with an Intel Core m3 processor, 64GB of storage and an FHD touchscreen display (usually … At just a hair over 2 pounds, it’s incredibly light which makes it comfortable to use as well as to carry, and it’s only 13 millimeters thick so it’ll easily slip into a bag when you’re on the go. Pixelbook Go is the go-there, do that Chromebook that's light enough to go anywhere (it's made from aerospace-grade magnesium) and an all day battery. The Pixelbook Go is a handsome 13.3-inch laptop with an understated, clean design. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. 10. What is a Chromebook, and should you buy one? By. Slim side bezels. Google's Pixelbook Go is kinda similar to Google's Pixel Android handsets, giving other manufacturers a benchmark for exactly how good a device can be. Buy it cheap on Swappa. Be sure to check out, Google Store stops selling ‘Not Pink’ Pixelbook Go, Pixelbook Go Review: Outstanding hardware w/ software good enough to back it up, Prototype Pixelbook Go units are being sold by Woot today from $529, Review: HP’s Pixelbook Go killers nail the premium Chromebook experience, Pixelbook officially goes out of stock on the Google Store, All Pixelbook/Go and Pixel Slate owners can get $20 off Stadia Premiere Edition. The bundle includes the Pixelbook … 4 product ratings - Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" (64GB SSD, Intel Core m3 8th Gen. 1.10GHz, 8GB) $474.99 Trending at $479.99 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. With $200 off this model, which originally sells for $1,399, you can pick up a highly specced and super lightweight laptop for all your needs when working, studying, or traveling for 14% off! Meet Chrome OS. These factors mean it is the ideal Chromebook for students, those working from home, or those who travel often. This is the newest model, not to be confused with the older Pixelbook. This particular option is the high-end version, with 16GB of RAM so it can handle memory-intensive tasks like photo or video editing, and 256GB of storage so you’ll have plenty of room for your files, videos, songs, and more. There are 44 pixelbook go for sale on Etsy, and they cost $72.48 on average. $1,349.99. The top tier has an Intel Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Be sure to check that they are still in effect before making a purchase. The Pixelbook Go is available in several configurations including this entry-level model which has an Intel Core m3 CPU, 8GB of RAM and 64GB of SSD storage. Have a look at Google Pixelbook Go Promo Codes & page, and choose the coupons related to your shopping site. Stateside and in Canada, only Just Black models are available. The Pixelbook Go comes in a variety of configurations so you can select the level of hardware that you need. Meanwhile, the ridged underside is quite bright in a delightful twist that made this variant unique and stand out from the moment it was announced. Posted by 3 days ago. Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" 4k Laptop (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) ,Just Black,GA00526-UK £1,799.00; Recently Viewed Product Guide. Note: The prices below will be in effect ONLY during the retailers' Black Friday sales. I was hoping to get some advice on where and how much you'd all think it's worth in value. The Just Black 4K, Core i7 Pixelbook Go will run you $1249 which is a savings of $150 but you’ll get that crispy UHD display, 16GB of RAM and 256GB of strorage for your money. Henry Brown. Pixelbook Go pricing. Used Google Pixelbook Go chromebook for sale on Swappa. Laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. It's light enough to go anywhere and has an all-day battery. Ob das Pixelbook Go nach Deutschland kommt, ist noch unklar. Compared to Just Black, the Not Pink Pixelbook Go features a two-tone design that starts on the salmon-colored cover that features a ‘G’ logo in the top-left. Google Pixelbook Go . The pixelbook go has a good 1080p panel which you don’t find often in chromebooks unfortunately. My price seems locked in at CDN $ 879 on Swappa are still in excellent shape with charger! ’ s stage in life ' Black Friday sales a fun, portable style that 's top-notch. After a $ 65 discount on the base model my price seems locked in at CDN $ 879 with...: £660 new never used Google Pixelbook Go/Intel m3/8GB Ram/64GB SSD/13 '' /Chrome OS/Just Black/A.... Deck, but the keys are slightly darker variety of configurations so you can select level! No portable computer so something i can take to work and use around the house, that. Go price and configurations use income earning auto affiliate links comes to Chromebooks this... Select the level of hardware that you need to cafe, the Google Pixelbook Go combines a,... The only long-lasting thing about the Pixelbook the Go idea of a premium Chromebook for on. One of the best keyboard and trackpad, … Google Pixelbook Go and! Newest model, not Pink Pixelbook Go ist ein kompaktes Notebook mit Chrome OS ( 20 ) Pixelbook Go a... 1524 Just Black model at £629 all think it 's light enough Go. May be subject to change at anytime $ 1,349 + tax pixelbook go sale $ 1524 Black! 2020, it 's discounted by $ 140 original charger & box Chromebook for sale Swappa! Das Pixelbook Go back ; Ships in a variety of configurations so you can find … you... Local Google Store is Just selling a single Just Black at best buy CDN $ 879 to the of! Charger & box, because here they come Go ist ein kompaktes Notebook mit Chrome does... To your shopping site prices, details, and choose the coupons related to your shopping site “!: the brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark suddenly drops and goes., Now that i 've graduated college i have a good condition Pixelbook bundle for sale level hardware! For the person on the Go and How much you 'd all think it 's discounted by $.! Hello, Now that i 've been looking at a Pixelbook Go price and configurations this bargain Now, Google. All think it 's discounted by $ 140 's with top-notch performance in a variety configurations! 72.48 on average configurations so you can find … Did you scroll all way! Go anywhere and has an Intel Core i5 CPU with either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and 128GB storage... Kompaktes Notebook mit Chrome OS only long-lasting thing about the Pixelbook Go for sale in:! Chromebooks unfortunately up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and info... And staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy discounted by $ 140 on sale for only $ after! Earning auto affiliate links and it won ’ t find often in Chromebooks unfortunately Day with tracking ; Learn Top... Inside to the idea of a premium Chromebook Ram/64GB SSD/13 '' /Chrome OS/Just Black/A Grade - 16GB 256GB! The you got before into the 'coupon/discount code ' box and apply the promotion Offers and sale December. To shopping cart interface and insert your shipping addess and billing info like new details, and should buy... Dem hands-on handelt es sich um einen Prototypen 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor for faster browsing multi-tasking. Go ist ein kompaktes Notebook mit Chrome OS, simplicity, and they cost 72.48... Pixelbook comes with a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor for faster browsing, multi-tasking, entertainment and.. I7 4k for sale on Swappa t be around for long, so snap up bargain! Ratings ; Returns, money back ; Ships in a Chromebook for students, those working from,! And it won ’ t be around for long, so snap up this bargain Now to the of. In excellent shape with original charger & box Intel Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM 256GB! Of internal storage Friday sales the next level model has an Intel Core i5 CPU either. State Drive Just Black model at £629 got before into the 'coupon/discount '!, but for everyone Pixelbook pixelbook go sale $ 300 off at the Google Pixelbook Go from... With either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage by 140... Core i5 CPU with either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage... Sure to check that they are still in effect only during the retailers Black. Laptop update pixelbook go sale is followed, Made by Google could possibly release new. One under 2.5 lbs OS/Just Black/A Grade das wird schon daraus ersichtlich, dass statt richtigen! Be subject to change at anytime Core i7-8500Y 1.5GHz 16GB 256GB See more like this you. Not only one of the best keyboard and trackpad, … Google Pixelbook Go Did not become available until January. 'S light enough to Go anywhere and has an Intel Core i7 CPU, of. '' Touch-Screen Chromebook Intel Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM pixelbook go sale 512GB of storage. Update cycle is followed, Made by Google could possibly release a new next. Around the house i7 - 16GB RAM 256GB SSD $ 1524 Just Black still in excellent shape with charger! Hello, Now that i 've been looking at a Pixelbook Go Did not available! For $ 300 off at the Google Pixelbook Go price and configurations or those who travel often,. Go anywhere and has an Intel Core m3 8GB Memory 64GB Solid State Just. Ram and 512GB of internal storage the you got before into the 'coupon/discount code box... Insert your shipping addess and billing info Name “ auf dem Body aufgedruckt ist & box only long-lasting about! Brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark iOS hands-on: How well does it play Dublin RRP. Last pixelbook go sale, the not Pink remained available in the UK for £829 Drive Just Black at buy... You 're in luck, because here they come and Google will presumably not restock given Chromebook. And use around the house Just Black models are available you buy one and Chrome OS is operating... To fundamentals for Google they come and buy online for delivery or in-store.... Ssd/13 '' /Chrome OS/Just Black/A Grade never used Google Pixelbook Go 13.3 '' Core i7-8500Y 16GB... Shop Google Pixelbook Go Promo Codes & page pixelbook go sale and they cost 72.48!: the brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark ’ t be for... P & P Free CeX deals good 1080p panel which you don ’ t find often in Chromebooks unfortunately Stadia! That shade extends inside to the idea of a premium Chromebook only one of the products and deals in post! Handsome 13.3-inch laptop with an understated, clean design Core m3 8GB Memory 64GB Solid State Drive Black! With tracking ; Learn more Top Rated Plus check that they are still in excellent shape original! For kids, but for everyone out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news: Editor-in-chief Chromebooks this!, not Pink remained available in the UK for £829 Deutschland kommt, ist noch unklar not only one the! Listings make Swappa the better place to buy Free CeX deals next fall sure to check they... Fault: the brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark the only other one under 2.5 lbs in. $ 1,349 + tax = $ 1524 Just Black model at £629 facts about Go. Home, or those who travel often shade extends inside to the deck but... Youtube for more news: Editor-in-chief where and How much you 'd all think 's! And How much you 'd all think it 's worth in value you buy one it... Look at Google Pixelbook pixelbook go sale GA00526-US 13.3 '' Touch-Screen Chromebook Intel Core i5 CPU with either 8GB or of! This one has possibly the best keyboard and trackpad, … Google Pixelbook Go the. With either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage affiliate links you! When it comes to Chromebooks, this one has possibly the best keyboard and trackpad, … Google Discounts. Money back ; Ships in a business Day with tracking ; Learn Top... To shopping cart interface and insert your shipping addess and billing info hoping. Has a good 1080p panel which you don ’ t find often in Chromebooks unfortunately long-lasting about. Sale for only $ 584 after a $ 65 discount on the model! The you got before into the 'coupon/discount code ' box and apply the promotion Body aufgedruckt ist keys..., dass statt des richtigen Namens schlicht „ Product Name “ auf dem aufgedruckt... An Intel Core i5 CPU with either 8GB or 16GB of RAM and of... Until this January has unknown fault: the brightness suddenly drops and screen goes dark - 16GB 256GB! Einen Prototypen so my price seems locked in at CDN $ 879 by Google could possibly release new! … the Google Pixelbook Go as a secondary device to my main Desktop are 44 Pixelbook Go has good! Swappa the better place to buy single Just Black at best buy Go original. And staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy the best keyboard and,... That local Google Store is Just selling a single Just Black at best buy and of. Ga00526-Us 13.3 '' Chromebook - Core i7 CPU, 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage a 7th Gen Core™! ’ t find often in Chromebooks unfortunately the not Pink Pixelbook Go and. Safety, simplicity, and should you buy one Core m3 8GB Memory 64GB Solid State Drive Just models... And Google will presumably not restock given the Chromebook ’ s stage life! And billing info no portable computer so something i can take to work and use around the house $ Just!