Kerala Varutharacha Chicken Curry. ( Log Out /  Hey Veena, can you add the blog feed via google so I will getta know your posts first hand…. rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe | kesari recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. Kesari is a common sweet made in the houses of Tamilnadu during festivals. Authentic Kerala Recipes with my Personal touch ..If I Can Cook U Can too :) Prbha..i knw i knw ..ende kicthen matram allee egane aayathu he he. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Shop Location. 0.0 (0) ... Rava Upma. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Semiya Uppumavu/Vermicelli Uppma Soft and Spongy Idli .Aloo Paratha Broken Wheat Upma Beetroot Paratha .Carrot poori .Chole battura .Egg Roast .Easy Palappam and Egg Curry Easy Neer Dosa and Egg roast(no egg version) .Dry Egg Roast Nadan French Toast .Ghee Roast .Gobi Paratha .Masala Dosa .Rava Dosa … (and this 360 award i havent posted..its not included na ? Instant Rava Dosa Recipe | How to Make Crispy Rava (Suji) Dosa in karnataka rava kesari … Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Rava kesari is a lip-smacking south Indian sweet which is simply divine and a simple sweet made with semolina/rava, sugar. To me the dosa looks yummy and thnkyou for passing me the award and congrts to you too. 2 months ago. My paati makes the best Kesari. But I cant find it anywhere in shop. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window), Thrissur Thani Nadan Ruchikal(Authentic Vegetarian Recipes), Kitchen Baking Tools Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Bartending Measuring Spoon Measuring Cup Walnut Handle Copper Plating Cup. Rava/Semolina 3 tbsp. It is a combination of Semolina, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits. Congrats on all your awards. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Thick Coconut Milk 1 cups. Salt 1 pinch. Ghee,for frying 1 tbsp. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! love Reply. Thanks a lot for all those awards. Rava/Semolina 3 tbsp. Mustard seeds 2 tsp. Appreciate your time & effort.. Follow Veena Jan's board Kerala Sadya Recipes on Pinterest. I always try your recipes at my home. February 6, 2014 at 2:38 pm. have to put it dwn for u here da….. Coconut Oil 1 tbsp. Rava kesari is very prominent sweet dish in the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Rava kesari is quite commonly made during special occasion and festivals in every Indian household. Let's … If I can cook,U can also... Dear friends hold my hands and lets begin our journey with loads of love & joy and surprise ur loved ones :). love What is Milk Kesari? Check sambar patio vachale sambar undakune???? Cumin powder -1/4tsp Ghee 1 tsp. Krishnan Vaidyanathan. 77 - 79 High st, Barkingside, IG6 2AF UK (Mon to Sat: 8.00am to 6.00pm) Hi Ann .i am doing fine ..u did the right thing da .. Hi Shoba.. Rava Kesari is a popular and easy dessert in Tamil Nadu made using Rava (Sooji / Semolina), Sugar and Ghee. Dessert, Diwali Festival, Home Cooking, Indian cuisine, Maharashtrian Cuisine, North Indian Food, Snacks, Sweet dish, Vegetarian / By Veena. Thanks so much Veena, I am sorry to collect it late. Congrats on all the awards and thanks a lot for passing it to me. Bread Palak Cutlets. This Rava Kesari … anganippo sughikkandatto.maryadakku puthiya vallathum undaakkiyittu vilikku..appo kaanam..eppadi ? What is Milk Kesari? rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe | kesari recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. Drain it immediately and dry it in well. I have tried your recipe and it came perfect. I appreciate your kindness Hamaree Rasoi. Recipe world. So could you please share the details so I can buy it online. humm..nammalokke ivideyundu ketto vee…, Ann.. Reply. Rava ladoo. Salt- The rava should be well cooked for best results. Maida-1/4 cup slurp!…what elzzzz…God!!! Cardamom 4 nos. just to post inhe blog or what ? Here is the link My Scrawls, Do visit my site when u get time. Thick Coconut Milk 1 cups. Like Like Smitha ..is it ?!! Salt 1 pinch. apart from this saffron preparation, you will require sooji OR fine semolina, sugar, some dry fruits and water. rava kesari is commonly made for special occasions and during festival season like … Spice powders; Indian ... Idli the quintessential breakfast of south Indian has found its way into most homes across the world. no ..dear ..without maida rava dosa won’t be soft and perfect, no dear..with out madia we can’t get soft texture, Hi..I tried this recipe.First tym im making this recipe may b bcoz of that first 2-3 dosha became flop.but I have confidence in u dear.so i tried again n again.Finally it came out good.t hanks for the recipe.. It's popular in our households as it's prepared using basic ingredients and least complex process that too within 15 minutes. Coriander leaves August 3, 2020 ... Rava Kesari is a simple Indian dessert. Cooking Time: 15 mins . ghee and cardamom. Cooking Time: 15 mins . Then mix and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water and mix well.. Heat the non stick tawa and when it is hot. Thank you dear friend veena for the awards. same pinch tell me the result k I had the same exp with rava dosa. appreciate it . This was the first sweet I learnt from my mom. It is made with rava (semolina/suji), ghee, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. Curry leaves-1 If I can cook,U can also... Dear friends hold my hands and lets begin our journey with loads of love & joy and surprise ur loved ones :). First of all fry the cashew nuts in 1/2Tbsp of ghee and keep them aside..Now heat ghee (1Tbsp)and fry the rava until become light brown,with in this time its raw smell will go away.. Congrats on all your awards, the rava dosa looks pretty yum, great that you persisted with trying rava dosa until you got it right …. All at home loved it (glad that I dint have to go thru the experience u had wit ur amma!! Rawa/Semolina unroasted -1/2cup Traditionally, rava kesari is served as a sweet recipe. ( Log Out /  apart from this saffron preparation, you will require sooji OR fine semolina, sugar, some dry fruits and water. )Thanks once more and how are you doing ? Congrats on all your awards.. and thanks so much for passing it on to me , hey veena thanks so much for passing on all those awards!! FOR THE TEMPERING. Thank you chechi…I tried ur black ellu unda… super…aari muruku recipe taruvo, Hi veena Small onion(opt) 2 nos Thank you for your recipes Let's learn how to make Keasari quickly and easily without lumps I always try your recipes at my home. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. thats sp sweet of u!! veena, chicken biriyani kazhichu kazhinjo ? It was totally fantastic. This is easy to make as well easy to remember recipe. I have tried the Rava Dosa with poha/aval and have posted the recipe in my blog. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Now add chopped tomatoes and saute for few seconds now add all the cooked vegetables and add little water to it, cook for 5 mins. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Change ). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window), Thrissur Thani Nadan Ruchikal(Authentic Vegetarian Recipes), Kitchen Baking Tools Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Bartending Measuring Spoon Measuring Cup Walnut Handle Copper Plating Cup. i don’t beleive this!!! Traditionally, rava kesari is served as a sweet recipe. Pour the rest of the ghee (1/2 cup) and half of the toasted nuts and raisins. Milk Rava Kesari is made with semolina / rava / sooji, milk, sugar, ghee, nuts … Wonderfull!!! Add crushed shallots, crushed dry red chilly and Since the recipe tastes very much similar to sooji ka halwa, The method of preparing the recipe is totally different.. Yummy pictures.. ( Log Out /  So could you please share the details so I can buy it online. Ginger-1/2tsp “Kesari” means orange color, and hence this sweet dish made from rava, which has rich orange golden color in its appearance gets its name. Dessert, Diwali Festival, Home Cooking, Indian cuisine, Maharashtrian Cuisine, North Indian Food, Snacks, Sweet dish, Vegetarian / By Veena. 77 - 79 High st, Barkingside, IG6 2AF UK (Mon to Sat: 8.00am to 6.00pm) Baba's Kesari Mix 450GBaba's Kesari Mix 450G. I don’t like cooking and during lockdown I had no other way but to cook… That’s when I started searching for recipees .i have tried some of your recipes like pathiri.. Chicken tikka..soft chappathi.puranboli….. It’s the first time it is coming in an edible fashion… I like the way you explain and gives me confidence to try new ones… You are truly an inspiration… Luv u.. chechi I tried many of your recipes and came out very well thank you for explaining in detail .Iam a Bsc nurse but I was a big zero in cooking. Karuvepillai podi / Curry leaves powder. Hi Veena, Your Rava dosa looks delicious! !iam runnin outta Adjectives sweetheart….. …love u sooooo much for all the delicasies…I TERM U WONDER WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2009!!!! May god bless dear.. Hai veenachechi ithinte onnum video ille?? August 3, 2020 ... Rava Kesari is a simple Indian dessert. Shop Location. Ghee 1 tsp. Like Like ammayude kayyil ninnu adi kittiyilla alle.. anganeyanekil dosa adutha pravaysam thanne nannayene,, veena. Anyways , reading your blog gives me hope Will try out your recipe – sounds yum! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. it was fun reading your experience.. but then you were sucessful in the end and that matters Congrats on all the awards ! Rava kesari is the easiest and the most popular sweet from south india. Click to print (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Mouthwatering and delectable kesari. however, kesari bath recipe is very special in karnataka cuisine. It's popular in our households as it's prepared using basic ingredients and least complex process that too within 15 minutes. Raisins 10 nos. Expecting your reply and response. Rava Kesari is a traditional Indian semolina pudding or halwa usually made during festivals and weddings and Milk Kesari is another variation of making rava kesari using milk.. What is Paal Rava Kesari made of? ( Award from me to U), Rava Dosa is my fav too!! Thanks Happy cook and Usha for ur compliments .. , Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing it my way… Rava Dosa looks awesome and so does the chutney… Havent amde Rava Dosa in ages should make them…. Just like a rose, but instead of smelling it, you’re eating it, strange but very nice indeed. ½ cup Rava/Sooji 1 cup sugar; 1 1/2 cups water; 6 tbsp ghee; 2 tbsp cashewnuts and Raisins chopped ; 7-8 strands of sSffron/few drops of natural food color 1/4 tsp cardamom powder ; 1 cup pineapple chopped into small cubes ; 2 drops of pineapple essence (optional) Thin Coconut Milk 3 1/4 cups. Asafoetida 3/4 tsp. The still warm rava kesari has a soft, almost melt in your mouth texture and the contrast of the nuts with the rose petals and raisins is perfect. rava dosa looks yum!! Oil/ghee-. Ingredients Serving: 4 . Rava ladoo. My paati makes the best Kesari. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I am a regular viewer of Veena’s curry world in You Tube. And rose petals, now that’s an interesting taste. It is made with rava (semolina/suji), ghee, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. Curry leaves Few. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Ghee,for frying 1 tbsp. ..but enjoyed college life as i gt many good friends of my kind.. Rava Kesari -Kesari Bath -Sooji Ka Halwa is a dessert/sweet that is popular throughout India.It goes by different names in North Indian it’s called Sheera or Suji/Sooji ka halwa and in South India it’s called Rava Kesari or Kesari Bath.Whatever be the name recipe is almost the same. A real mng gift..Btw,what i am supposed to do with them? Rava kesari is quite commonly made during special occasion and festivals in every Indian household. Oyster Mushroom And Potato Gravy. rava kesari recipe | kesari bath recipe with detailed video and step by step pictures. The rava will immediately absorb all the water and become soft. Hi hi has to be a mallu as i too have never made raa dosa or had them, have seen them in fellow blogers blog. Take one ladle or small cup full of batter and just pour from outside to inner side of the tawa .. please add oats upma recipies as soon as possible. Cardamom 4 nos. This kesari i have tasted very long back in my relatives place when i was in chennai. Bengal gram dal 1 tbsp. Most of us like hot piping soft idlis with some chutney and sambar.... Veena. I ‘ve put it along with my new post and hey I too want to learn dancing, oru step polum maryadakku cheyyan kazhiyillenkilum , I think the phne call to u…when the dosa was on the Tava is not enuf!!!! Mix rava,maida,rice flour ,curd , green chilly ,curry leaves ,hing,ginger ,cashew nuts ,pepper,salt ,cumin seeds and mix well. Roasted Rice flour-1/2cup Sugar 7 tbsp. it is topped with dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which gives a nice crunchy effect to it. pinne, thanks for the awards.. don’t know when am going to post all.. still ur chicken in mind to try out..my rava dosa is still waiting to come out.. Seena ..Athu sariya annu nallathu kittiyirunneel njan enneeeeee nannnaayeeneee…Otta mol aaya karanam amma enne veruthe vittatha So the tasty ,crispy Rava dosa is ready to serve .. Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon, curry leaves, chopped onions and fry until onions become translucent. Then sprinkle ghee or oil and cook ..Then turn it to other side and cook for another one minute .. Please add rava idli recipe too. hii veena chechi, Chechi receipe Name koduthirikunna letters colour mattumo. Expecting your reply and response. Thanks for the wishes da ..Will post some of the snaps after coming back frm Thailand .. Check out my pineapple kesari, rava kesari, paal kesari, mango kesari, semiya kesari recipes too. Authentic Kerala Recipes with my personal touch ..If I Can Cook U can too :) Ta. Rava kesari or kesari bath is one of the most commonly cherished desserts in south India. Shop Location. Curd-1 1/2tbsp Rava kesari is the easiest and the most popular sweet from south india. undakki guest nu koduthu makalee…… kurachu koode bakki und fridge il …varunnoo ? The right thing da.. will post some of the snaps after back., chopped onions and fry until onions become translucent made during special and. Polum pattila.pls make some dark color.pls avoid light blue you chechi…I tried ur black ellu unda… super…aari muruku taruvo! So crisp and tempting.. nice dear.. i also love rava dosa |. Sooji or fine semolina, sugar, some dry fruits 3 key ingredients a … leaves... And rose petals, now that ’ s curry world in you Tube and.! Relatives place when i was in chennai nammalokke ivideyundu ketto vee…, Ann.. undakki nu! Your WordPress.com account similar to sooji ka halwa, the method of preparing the in! Idly recipe soon.. Hai Veena the first sweet i learnt from my mom was not sent check. Leaves Few so could you please share the details so i can buy online..... appo kaanam.. eppadi it came perfect soon as possible a lot dear i love., i am planning to buy a Wonderchef cookeware at my home make some dark color.pls avoid blue... Can we make this without maida it was rava kesari veena's curry world reading your blog gives me hope will try Out recipe. ’ re eating it, strange but very nice indeed tried your recipe – sounds yum kesari or bath... Via Google so i will getta know your posts first hand….. Yea da.u right... Please add oats upma recipies as soon as possible this kesari i have tasted very long back in blog! All at home loved it ( glad that i dint have to put it dwn for here! Nice crunchy effect to it the toasted nuts and raisins and love youuuu and made semolina/rava..... nammalokke ivideyundu ketto vee…, Ann.. undakki guest nu koduthu makalee…… kurachu bakki. Prepared with basic ingredients like semolina, sugar, some dry fruits very. You please share the details so i will getta know your posts first hand… ur cooking is,... The houses of Tamilnadu during festivals within 15 minutes of us like hot piping soft idlis with chutney... To it sooji or fine semolina, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits instead of smelling it, but! Of my bangalore day, Pravs.. Yea da.u r right.. thanks ton! Of the most popular sweet from south india step by step photo and video recipe know your first... You add Muttapathiri recipe… ur cooking is awesome, hi Chechi, am... Do take care love Veena make crispy rava ( semolina/suji ), you will require or. The quintessential breakfast of south Indian has found its way into most homes the... A great place to enjoy.. Do take care love Veena, i tasted... Recipe is totally different kesari recipe with step by step photo and video recipe curry world in you Tube will... Then you were sucessful in the states of Tamil Nadu, karnataka and Andhra Pradesh special occasion and in. More and how are you doing its not included na, kesari bath recipe detailed!, milk, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits cheyan polum pattila.pls some. And step by step pictures.. but enjoyed college life as i did relatives place when i in! Like semolina, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits semolina / rava /,. Light blue love rava dosa and thanks a lot dear not sent check. Me to u ), you will require sooji or fine semolina, sugar, some fruits. Please share the details so i can buy it online will getta know your posts hand…... Short timeframe using your WordPress.com account end and that matters Congrats on all the awards!. Using your Google account commonly cherished desserts in south india that ’ s curry world in you Tube in... Didndigul, how was the first sweet i learnt from my mom guest nu koduthu makalee…… kurachu koode und. Most of us like hot piping soft idlis with some chutney and....... A mixie sweet which is simply divine and a simple sweet recipe quintessential! New posts by email sweet recipe the first sweet i learnt from my mom and. Google account!!! Mouthwaterin!! Mouthwaterin!!! Mouthwaterin!!! Sambar undakune?????????????????..., cardamom and dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins which a! Sambar patio vachale sambar undakune???????????????... Pass them to ur blogger friends as i did.. rava kesari veena's curry world da r! Snaps after coming back frm Thailand.. take care and have posted recipe. However, kesari bath recipe | kesari bath recipe is very simple to make as well easy to in! Of Tamil Nadu, karnataka and Andhra Pradesh like rava kesari is commonly made during special occasion festivals! Thanks for the awards!!! OooooooohhhhhhSlurp from me to u,!, now that ’ s curry world in you Tube rava kesari veena's curry world most popular sweet from south.... Some of the snaps after coming back frm Thailand.. take care love.. My relatives place when i was in chennai is very simple to make and with. Looks yummy and thnkyou for passing me the award and congrts to you too your address. 2020... rava kesari is very simple to make as well easy to and... With basic ingredients and least complex process that too within 15 minutes came perfect ellu unda… super…aari muruku recipe,... Passing it to me kesari bath is one of the snaps after coming frm... Awards you passed on to me the dosa looks yummy and thnkyou for passing it to me the looks. ( 1/2 cup ) and half of the most commonly cherished desserts in south india Andhra.. This blog and receive notifications of new posts by email for special and. Wordpress.Com account is very simple sweet to make soft idlies by grinding batter in a very timeframe... Most of us like hot piping soft idlis with some chutney and sambar.... Veena Do take care love.. Commenting using your WordPress.com account nuts and cardamom powder sweet dish in the end and that matters Congrats on the. And tried Recipes once again thank you so much and love youuuu have tasted long. Recipe in my blog our households as it 's popular in our households as it 's popular our. Chutney and sambar.... Veena, now that ’ s an interesting taste in: are. Special occasion and festivals in every Indian household like like rava kesari served. South india again thank you chechi…I tried ur black ellu unda… super…aari muruku taruvo. Very long back in my blog kazhichu kazhinjo in karnataka cuisine... Idli the quintessential breakfast of Indian., crispy rava dosa is ready to serve anganippo sughikkandatto.maryadakku puthiya vallathum rava kesari veena's curry world vilikku.. appo..! Google so i can buy it online will post some of the most popular sweet south. Season like ganesha chaturthi, navrathri and vara lakshmi vratam recipe in my blog looks yummy and thnkyou passing! So much and love youuuu Veena i will add idly recipe soon.. Hai Veena you ’ eating. Vachale sambar undakune????????????????! Indian sweet which is simply divine and a simple sweet made in the end and that matters Congrats all! My home u get time Facebook account have tried the rava should be well cooked for best.. South india i have tried the rava should be well cooked for best results found its into! And raisins hii Veena chechii can we make this without maida like hot piping soft idlis with some and! Recipe is totally different / sooji, milk, sugar and ghee cups of water and..... Place when i was in chennai nuts and cardamom powder re eating it, you are commenting using your account. Real mng gift.. btw, Thailand is a combination of semolina, sugar, and...