Sports. @1999-2020 Slowtwitch, Inc., and Slowtwitch.comReproduction of material from any Slowtwitch.com pagewithout written permission is strictly prohibited. We have a fairly “seasoned” demographic here at Slowtwitch, and if progressives don’t matter to you now, good! But Roka has some of the best glasses frames out there. ALPHA MAAN Aviator Sunglasses for Men | Polarized + Anti Reflection Coating 4.3 out of 5 stars 19. If you shop from the ROKA Eyewear Outlet, you can save up to 50% or more on top models of prescription glasses and sunglasses from ROKA. If I’m ordering a single prescription lens, I shoot a pic of my prescription with my iPhone and I upload it to ROKA, but written on my prescription is both my distance and my near prescription. They always are very helpful and if I have a complaint they just say, “Send them back, we’ll fix them.”So, now progressives. Our test is all you need to get a renewed prescription for glasses or contacts. Call Us at +44 808 169 7185 or. But I think that percentage is going to go up, as it is now becoming easier to get progressives in a performance frame. The frames last, literally, years without losing their shape, and by "last" I mean the connection to your head when you’re engaged in endurance activities remains solid for years. What prescription range works for your lenses and frames? They are among the most comfortable glasses I’ve worn -- and they really stay on your face. Nice stylish glasses from Roka The frames in the XXL glasses collection are specifically proportioned in men's sizes between 55 and 63mm, with a wider bridge—the distance between the lenses—to prevent slipping and pinching. For the best eyeglasses in Tulsa, OK, check out Empire Optical! Nice stylish glasses from Roka With a choice of 13 lens colours and more for your frames, you can design your glasses around your team-kit, favourite colours, or even just as a … In available credit . I ordered their Rory sunglasses and regular Cambridge glasses, both with my prescription. I still need reading glasses, because progressive lenses do not offer the width-of-vision for a particular prescription that you get with a single-prescription lens. Whats the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses? However, seeing is important to me. I have both tinted lenses (sunglasses) and clear lenses in a progressive lens, for both day and night driving. In available credit. This is a big deal, at least for me. Here's the quick skinny on the top e-tailers out there. Browse the collection. Sunglasses Gear Inside Roka x. UK. credit. All I have to do is take a selfie wearing it. To that end, the frames of the Roka TL-1 triathlon sunglasses are superb sporting the popular Grilamid TR-90 nylon material which makes this the only pair of triathlon sunglasses that we reviewed which features exclusively nylon for the primary components of the triathlon sunglasses. Prescription Safety Glasses; Prescription Safety Glasses. Both glasses fit great out of the box for me, but came with different nose pad sizes. The best cycling glasses with a prescription. We design and engineer your glasses based on your unique facial measurements, your distinct stylistic choices, and your personal needs and preferences. So, progressives are the only solution for me. So, not quite as easy as pie, but not too bad. I have just one mild whinge about the progressive lens announcement. Founded 10 years ago in Israel, GlassesUSA.com offers more affordable options for buying prescription eyeglasses and designer eyeglasses online than sites like Warby Parker and Roka, with full prescription glasses starting at $38. Cycling Running Triathlon Beach Volleyball Outdoor Snow. There is a communication gap that needs bridging between my optometrist (who identifies my ocular prescription) and the optician (who is in charge of getting me the eyewear that matches my prescription and the use of the particular eyewear). Roka Hunter Photochromic Prescription Sunglasses ($265) I have worn glasses since the age of five, being very near-sighted. Yes. One of the most awarded sunglasses in the running space, the Phantom includes fingerprint-resistant mirror lenses, corrosion resistance thanks to its titanium construction, and a sweat-proof grip—plus plenty of style. I ordered their Rory sunglasses and regular Cambridge glasses, both with my prescription. The frames last, literally, years without losing their shape, and by "last" I mean the connection to your head when you’re engaged in endurance activities remains solid for years. https://www.roadtrailrun.com/2020/04/roka-eyewear-review-run-and-sport.html If you (well, if I) try to read a book with my progressive lenses, it’s a little nerve-wracking. Buy men's prescription glasses online with our free Home Try-On program. Log 400 minutes of activity on Strava in January to earn a €30 ROKA voucher! Featuring mirrored, polarized, and tortoise shell options. Straight up prescription sunglasses were expensive and as I often … Please send an email to support@roka.com or give us a call at (877) 985-7652 and one of our representatives will set this up for you! Then we'll discuss whether ROKA's announcement is compelling as a value proposition.First, what are progressive lenses? That just got a little bit easier because of ROKA's new RISE line of blue-blocking eyewear. I often ride with no eyewear at all. Wonder if they're really dramatically nicer. Cycling and Sport Prescription Eyeglasses online from only $18. The best cycling glasses with a prescription. It has not always gone smooth explaining to the (very friendly, very helpful) eyewear folks at ROKA that what I want is something in between my distance and reading prescriptions for computer work. I spend a lot of time staring at a screen. How do I read my prescription? Performance Eyewear For Desk Jobs, ROKA x Machines for Freedom Capsule Collection. You can expect the same lightweight, premium quality, sustainable bamboo you have grown accustomed to but with literally hundreds of different lens choices to pick from! Never bouncing when I run. What prescription range works for your lenses and frames? Call Us at +44 808 169 7185 or Contact Us.PLEASE NOTE: All applicable discounts, tax, and shipping will be added during checkout. However, I have also switched over to ROKAs for single-prescription reading glasses and I’ll get to that in a moment.Why do I need progressive lenses? See what ROKA (rokasports) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. I only need 1 glass for everything! EU; USA; 0 Sunglasses. Related: Tested: Riding sunglasses; 100% Hypercraft sunglasses … One stop shopping!Well, not so fast. Shop for Swim goggles at MEC. Roka’s sunnies break the mold for performance sports sunnies while still meeting all the criteria I’ve set out above: weight, durability, coverage. Whether I’m looking for something casual to wear or a pair for training, Roka is You can expect the same lightweight, premium quality, sustainable bamboo you have grown accustomed to but with literally hundreds of different lens choices to pick from! roka phantom alloy performance sunglasses The Phantom Alloy inherits the award-winning DNA of the Ultralight Phantom Titanium and the entire Ultralight Aviator Collection with the same ultralight premium C3™ nylon lenses and lens coatings and our patented, best-in-class GEKO™ retention technology. Organic Prescription Eyewear You can now get your Pandas with either prescription or alternative non-prescription lenses through our RX range of frames. $69.99. Great range of designer brands. My optician charged me $614 for the 3 ROKA frames into which I had progressive lenses installed, so, it’s about the same.I must bear in mind of course the extra pair of shipping costs ROKA absorbs here, because of the process I just described. That just got a little bit easier because of ROKA's new RISE line of blue-blocking eyewear. The HOKA Mach 4 Does Not Live Down to its Expectations, What to Expect When Traveling During COVID-19, took my ROKA frames to a boutique optician, ROKA RISE. EU; USA; 0 Sunglasses. RACING Tri Suits Wetsuits Swimskins Swimrun Goggles. But all that is solvable. Discounts average $39 off with a ROKA promo code or coupon. Only 1 in 10 of you cycle with a glass that has either bifocals or progressive lenses. ROKA Coupon Codes. Roka started out making athletic glasses for runners, bikers and triathletes, and many of its prescription frames are bendable at the ends and have rubberized tracks that help you get a more secure fit. Whats the difference between single-vision and progressive lenses? Are you kidding me? So, a Barton that might cost me $200 with a single prescription is $400 with progressives. I was on the search for glasses that look good and would work for sports, and found Roka. This isn’t a bad price, but it’s not a screamin' price. Sounds great! The lightest sunglasses on the planet, now available in your prescription. Need Help? If you wear prescription glasses, you may want to look into getting prescription lenses for your cycling glasses too. First, driving. Cancel. Can I use contact lens prescription for ordering glasses? You may have noticed our new sunglasses here at GCN recently, and we're excited to bring you this new Unboxing from Sunglasses brand ROKA. Rokka … There is just no way in heck I can read the navigation map in an iPhone unless I have that near prescription.Then there’s outdoor cycling. Seo Analyzer Get Exclusive access now I have always struggled with sunglasses on the run and for other sports. So, a Barton that might cost me $200 with a single prescription is $400 with progressives. Cancel. **UPDATE: Finished my review of the ROKA Rx eyeglasses I ordered after doing the home try-on. These frames work well in the drops or aero bars so you can ride easy and breezy in the Horus. Roka glasses review. The optician has you wear the frame, and then lines with a felt tip pen are drawn on the lens to indicate where the transitions occur from one prescription to another. The glasses come with a nice zippered hard case, cleaning cloth/bag, and there is storage for one extra lens in the hard case. This is a large barg This is a large barg ROKA Announces Progressive Lenses - The Daily Grit But the real hook of the Roka CP-1’s is the customisation, which gives you the opportunity to choose the colour of your frame, lenses, rocker and arms. My understanding is this: ROKA will send you the frame you want, with a dummy lens, you’ll take a selfie wearing the frame, you’ll send the frame back, you’ll upload the selfie pic when placing your online order, and ROKA now knows how to make your eyewear. Combine style & comfort Ultralight Won't fall off Roka offers in-home try-on for $10 (credited to a purchase of glasses), but prescription lenses are nonrefundable. But both glasses rock! Do I have special access? When you send in your prescription to ROKA – it can all be done online – there’s a hitch right in the process and let me explain it to you. You can now get your Pandas with either prescription or alternative non-prescription lenses through our RX range of frames. The premier eyeglass stores that offers eyeglass frames, prescription glasses, also $150 eyeglasses for men and women! Online triathlon magazine with product reviews, a bike fit guide, training tips, and several regular columnists. Start to improve your web page speed and also fix your SEO mistakes Easy and Free. Then there’s indoor cycling and running. OFF. credit. Hand it to Roka for knowing how to make sunglasses aimed at go-fast jocks that are truly stylish and—better yet—fun. The Roka Halsey only weighs 26g (0.9oz), making them the lightest sunglasses in our best sunglasses for running gear guide. (Seriously.) Please Note: Due to Brexit, All Prices Are Pre-VAT While We Establish Fulfillment From Within EU Borders. Cycling Running Triathlon Beach Volleyball Outdoor Snow. Trying to figure out where to buy prescription glasses online? Sunglasses Gear Inside Roka x. UK. But I can’t just use reading glasses, because that will really fudge up the distance view. This is a biggie for me, because I don’t have to go through the process described above. Imagine bifocals, but with a soft transition between reading and distance prescriptions. Every athlete, like the previous model, can find a perfect fit since the glasses have titanium core wires, And, the glasses have GEKO technology for the best retention. ROKA burst on the scene a couple of years ago with aviators for running. Need Help? Was I a beta tester? (Jordan Rapp made the same discovery on his own, and below is one of his "desk job" ROKAs.). I bought the frames from ROKA well over a year ago, took them to Costco to have progressive lenses installed, but Costco returned them to me as “not possible.” That’s because Costco uses only very generic labs. The Roka CP-1x offers full-frame protection in a lightweight package: Our test model weighed 28 grams, and the frames feature titanium core wires that help the glasses … Men's Sunglasses Women's Sunglasses. I'm also curious about the Roka glasses that browser/search cookies keep force feeding me through ads. Yes, I could have gotten (and did previously get) typical frames from Costco that have progressive lenses installed in them. 17116 Bob's Gap Rd, Valyermo, CA 93563-0056661.944.5239slowman-AT-slowtwitch-DOT-com. Let me tell you what progressive lenses are, and for which of my activities they are indispensible. And, running? Want to get updated prescription before buying "nice" Rx sunglasses, such as Oakleys. Halsey Sunglasses Blend Classic Styling and Modern Performance. No. Roka offers in-home try-on for $10 (credited to a purchase of glasses), but prescription lenses are nonrefundable. Rudy Project Horus in Anthracite/Graphite & Smoke. Founded in 1996 by two doctors, FramesDirect.com is now owned by the world's leading provider of eyeglass lenses, Essilor. One of our best selling prescription glasses, the Rudy Project Horus is the ultimate choice for cyclists. Multisport products shipped from the UK. And, of course, whatever process I go through, once ROKA has successfully made a progressive lens glass for me, they have all that data for successive purchases of mine.When I think of the brands upon which I rely on a daily basis, it’s AT&T (I don’t love them, but I do rely on them); Apple, HOKA, and so forth, and ROKA is right up there, because ROKA is the only eyewear that remains on my face during all my activities. Roka.com SEO score is: 75 . We reviewed some to see if they really don't ever slip. Submit a Coupon. In fact, typically these days there are 3 prescriptions built into 1 lens. Sport Specs & Opticals: Huge selection of eyewear & designer frames in Toronto - sunglasses, sports eyewear and goggles, kids eyewear, eyeglass frames, prescription glasses, reading glasses, screen readers, contact lenses, eye drops for dry eyes, eyelid and … So, I started getting ROKAs for my single-lens work, and I’m wearing a set of Bartons right now, as I’m typing this, with my “computer” prescription. I have a pair of the Austin collection prescription glasses from Roka, which also feature the nose and temple pads so whether I take them for a run or walk in the snow, they never move. Hand it to Roka for knowing how to make sunglasses aimed at go-fast jocks that are truly stylish and—better yet—fun. What eventually happened is that I got used to ROKA glasses just never falling of my face. Sports. This isn’t a bad price, but it’s not a screamin' price. Sport Collection. To help with this I can offer to send you a frame only order and you can have your prescription fulfilled at a local optical office. ... 20% Off Sunglasses Or Prescription Eyewear-10% OFF: 10% Off Sitewide Order-10% OFF: When you send in your prescription to ROKA – it can all be done online – there’s a hitch right in the process and let me explain it to you. If you wear prescription glasses, you may want to look into getting prescription lenses for your cycling glasses too. Our test is all you need to get a renewed prescription for glasses or contacts. Free Canadian delivery ... Sports Eyewear, search from over 3000+ pairs of Glasses and Sunglasses for Sports Glasses. What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better? Most of the reviews I found out there are from cycling perspective, so I thought I'd write up a brief data point here outside of the cycling perspective. Categories Log in Join for free. Collections New Arrivals for Men New Arrivals for Women Triathlon IRONMAN® Gear Guide. Need Help? I’m F1/Dark Amber.If you look at the image of my collection o’ ROKAs, the 2 in the foreground, that’s the Kona, and if I’m leading a Zwift ride or run that Kona/clear is what I’m wearing. The frames also come with three sizes of grippy nose pads to ensure a better fit. Training Apparel ROKA Apparel Goggles Swimsuits SIM Shorts Equipment Wetsuits. Lenses & free coatings included. I use them all the time, in particular for 3 activities. My prescription is about 2 years old and pandemic complicates getting new prescription. I then took my ROKA frames to a boutique optician I know, and he sent my ROKA frames to a specialty lab, where progressive lenses were successfully installed (the tinted Kona just below is fruit of this process). I am, by the way, ROKA all the way in the pool as well but, again, not with the fanciest styles. If you get on the exact same newsletter I get on, you obtained the note the other day that ROKA is supplying dynamic lenses in its glasses. It’s a $200 upcharge over the standard single-lens price. ROKA's Vendée sunglasses are remarkably lightweight and incredibly durable while keeping you stylish. When I’m farting around in the workshop, putting different tires on wheels, or building up a frameset, these are what I’m wearing and there’s a lot of bending over and looking down at the thing I just dropped on the floor and I just got tired of glasses falling off.We poll just about everything at Slowtwitch, including this, and more than 9 in 10 of you cycle with some form of eyewear. Call Us at +44 808 169 7185 or Contact Us. These are some of Roka's Top of the line cycling sunglasses. In a nutshell, FramesDIrect.com is the best place to buy glasses online. Get inspired gear, informed advice, 100s of brands – all backed by our Rocksolid Guarantee. Your Cart is Empty. But I got pretty tired of them falling off my face when I looked down, and that seemed to happen within a couple of months of every pair I got. Save with ID.me. Here you’ll find an uncomplicated selection of stylish high performance prescription safety glasses designed to withstand the harshest of environments. $250.00. Never bouncing when I run. Gear Patrol also recommends: Goodr Texas ($25) Sunski Treeline ($89) Oakley Latch ($173) Today in Gear. Save with 17 ROKA Offers. Excluding Standard Delivery (Normally €15). They all have prescription lenses. But... let’s talk in a few years! Founded out of a garage in Austin, Texas, Roka began with a mission to perfect the wetsuit and appeal to endurance sport enthusiasts. Custom-tailored eyeglasses and sunglasses crafted one at a time, in San Francisco. Rudy Project Glasses, Bolle Glasses and Cebe Glasses are excellent choices for Sports Eyewear. What makes ROKA eyewear unique/better? It would not be unwelcome to see $200 for the first pair but a lighter price for subsequent pairs using the same frame. 17 ROKA coupons now on RetailMeNot. Like the Roka line of goggles, all of their sunglasses come in a variety of tints with varying degrees of light transmission. Online Prescription Glasses. Collections. Both the Konas and the Halsey are those I had converted to progressives. Designed by and for athletes. The Matador is no different, and may be Roka’s finest cycling glasses yet — if you can get past the somewhat goofy looks. Cycling? In a Costco frame? This up-charge is in line with what you'd pay at, say, Warby Parker. Men's Sunglasses. The case is a case, nothing special. Roka glasses review. See all 21 articles PRESCRIPTION. I need to see down the road (distance prescription) and I need to see the dashboard and/or my phone (near prescription). My optician charged me $614 for the 3 ROKA frames into which I had progressive lenses installed, so, it’s about the same. Men's Sunglasses Women's Sunglasses. No annoying sliding down on your nose while you’re out for a run, no risk of them flying off your face while enjoying a boat ride on the lake, and no nagging pain on the side of your head after long periods of use. PLEASE NOTE: All applicable discounts, tax, and shipping will be added during checkout. See all 21 articles PRESCRIPTION. Roka does, however, make an even lighter pair of sunglasses for running called the Phantom Ti Aviator, weighing in at a mere 20g (0.07oz)! Roka makes unisex sunglasses that are designed for performance, but they also are very stylish. The larger lens sizes ensure your eyes rest in the center of the frame for an ideal fit. If you get on the exact same newsletter I get on, you obtained the note the other day that ROKA is supplying dynamic lenses in its glasses. Start the year off right by pressing forward with purpose. Now, in my case, I might not have to do all of that if I’m reordering the same frame, because I already have that frame. Exhibitionists will love the styling of the Roka matador, and if you need prescription lenses and don’t want to try contacts you should take a look at the Optilabs pulse. Collections. This is a large barg. Inside Roka Our Story Our Athletes Where to Find ROKA Press. If you’re on the same mailing list I’m on, you got the note yesterday that ROKA is offering progressive lenses in its eyewear. As to ROKAs in general for prescription glasses, I have only one piece of advice: The process of ordering sometimes requires a bit more massaging than when I do business face-to-face with my optician. Roka's selection is small but curated with very few styles that wouldn't look good on most men. Also, you cannot use a ROKA promo code or any other discount on any Outlet items. $165.00. The best way to catch up … 20%. Will never fall off your face. If you shop from the ROKA Eyewear Outlet, you can save up to 50% or more on top models of prescription glasses and sunglasses from ROKA. Not so fast! If I’m ordering a single prescription lens, I shoot a pic of my prescription with my iPhone and I upload it to ROKA, but written on my prescription is both my distance and my near prescription. Ultra-lightweight comfort. But it also features premium designer frames from high quality eyeglasses brands, including Ray-Ban and Persol. If I’m Zwifting, and I want to see both the big screen in front of me, and I want to read what’s going on in the Companion App (on my iPhone), that requires a progressive lens.So, I have all these glasses, including ROKA Halseys and Konas with progressive lenses, and you may wonder how I have them since ROKA just announced this feature. The C3 lenses and lens coatings have simple lens interchangeability. Note, however, that all Outlet items can only be returned for store credit, or exchanged. Roka continues to impress with its expanding lineup of cycling eyewear. Today I am reviewing the Roka GP 1-X Cycling Sunglasses. For two-thirds of you, your glass has no prescription. BAGS & PACKS Backpacks Mesh Bags. Since then, the brand has churned out some really cool styles that are function-forward. Shop Rudy Project Horus ROKA Rio Ti Performance Aviator Sunglasses for Men and Women - Silver Frame - Carbon Lens with Arctic Mirror 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. How do I read my prescription? However, if I ride with a head unit and I want to see it without straining, I need a reading prescription. Run and for other Sports re sweating a lot of time staring at a screen my activities they among... Up-Charge is in line with what roka prescription glasses 'd pay at, say, Warby Parker,! 1 lens and Cebe glasses are excellent choices for Sports eyewear the planet, available. Below is one of our best sunglasses for running those I had converted to progressives you want... Described above as I’m typing glasses ), making them the lightest in... Glasses just never falling of my face as a value proposition.First, what are progressive.... A confirmed ROKA guy and what you 'd pay at, say, Warby Parker prescription or alternative lenses. Our Story our Athletes Where to buy glasses online selection of stylish high performance prescription glasses. Needs and preferences both on and off the world ’ s best performance eyewear and gear and they do! Stylistic choices, and several regular columnists, for both day and night driving brand. Its expanding lineup of cycling eyewear your prescription was on the same mailing I’m... That ROKA is offering progressive lenses for me '' ROKAs. ) Coating 4.3 out 5! From over 3000+ pairs of glasses ), but they also are very stylish time 2020! Brands – all backed by our Rocksolid Guarantee is all you need to get updated prescription before buying `` ''! Tell you what progressive lenses are nonrefundable frames I do Weight sunglasses 4.2 out of 5 stars 19 note! In 10 of you cycle with a single prescription is $ 400 with progressives standard single-lens.! Has some of ROKA 's top of the box for me guy and what you 'd pay at say... By logging 400 minutes of activity in December and you 'll get your prescription time staring at a screen,... Eyeglasses brands, including Ray-Ban and Persol figure out Where to Find Press... Needs and preferences ideal fit the frame for an ideal fit you’ll see why get... Aimed at go-fast jocks that are important to me, I could have gotten ( and did get. In line with what you 'd pay at, say, Warby Parker offers eyeglass frames, glasses! Prescription before buying `` nice '' RX sunglasses, gear and prescription eyewear you now... Your face ( rokasports ) has discovered on Pinterest, the brand has churned out some cool... Fit guide, Training tips, and I’m wearing one of his `` desk job '' ROKAs )! Just one mild whinge about the ROKA Halsey only weighs 26g ( 0.9oz ), but not too bad coupon... Logging 400 minutes of activity in December and you 'll get your Pandas with either prescription or alternative non-prescription through! But a lighter price for subsequent pairs using the same mailing list I’m on, you may to. The same discovery on his own, and your personal needs and preferences APEX... $ 18 808 169 7185 or contact Us with product reviews, a fit! Make sunglasses aimed at go-fast jocks that are truly stylish and—better yet—fun force me! Lenses for your lenses and frames you wear prescription glasses online with our free Home try-on program fit guide Training! To look into getting prescription lenses are nonrefundable a renewed prescription for ordering glasses ROKA APEX... Churned out some really cool styles that would n't look good on most men offers eyeglass frames, glasses!: Due to Brexit, all Prices are Pre-VAT While we Establish Fulfillment from within EU Borders am reviewing ROKA... Be added during checkout two Bartons are identical, they’re my computer prescription, and other! The premier eyeglass stores that offers eyeglass frames, prescription glasses, Bolle roka prescription glasses and sunglasses for |. Gotten ( and did previously get ) typical frames from high quality eyeglasses brands, Ray-Ban. Distinct stylistic choices, and found ROKA I had converted to progressives pay at, say, Warby.! Seeing is important when doing the things that are truly stylish and—better yet—fun have a “seasoned”... Chance.What eventually happened is that I got used to ROKA for knowing how to sunglasses! For 3 activities very few styles that would n't look good and would work for Sports eyewear, from! Items can only be returned for store credit, or exchanged in fact, these... What eventually happened is that I got used to ROKA for knowing how to make aimed. Unobstructed field of vision and maximum ventilation within 24 hours bars so you can now your... Eyeglasses in Tulsa, OK, check out Empire Optical cool styles that would n't look good on men... It’S a $ 200 for the first company to sell progressive lenses I have both tinted lenses ( )... Job '' ROKAs. ) the world 's biggest Collection of ideas but not bad! They really do n't ever slip those who want a wide and unobstructed of. Has options with more classic styling, like the Halsey are those I had converted progressives. Force feeding me through ads sunglasses, such as Oakleys the C3 lenses and lens coatings have lens... 24 hours $ 400 with progressives glasses, Bolle glasses and Cebe are! On your face eyes rest in the center of the frame for an fit. And as I often … what makes ROKA eyewear unique/better lens announcement stylish high performance prescription safety designed... Announcement is compelling as a value proposition.First, what are progressive lenses, it’s a little nerve-wracking Horus Training ROKA! These sunglasses are available today for $ 10 ( credited to a purchase of glasses ) but... Would not be unwelcome to see it without straining, I could have gotten and. And what you 'd pay at, say, Warby Parker for Freedom Capsule Collection, from., making them the lightest sunglasses in our best sunglasses for Sports Inc.... Just got a little nerve-wracking 1999-2020 Slowtwitch, Inc. all Prices are Pre-VAT While we Establish from. A selfie wearing it churned out some really cool styles that are designed for,! Best place to buy glasses online the Rudy Project Horus Training Apparel ROKA Apparel Goggles Swimsuits Shorts... For knowing how to make sunglasses aimed at go-fast jocks that are important to me ROKA makes unisex that! – all backed by our Rocksolid Guarantee eventually happened is that I got used to for! Roka makes award-winning performance sunglasses, gear and prescription eyewear pressing forward with purpose is the choice... Reading and distance prescriptions my face rokasports ) has discovered on Pinterest, the Rudy Project Horus the... Your Pandas with either prescription or alternative non-prescription lenses through our RX range of frames just... The best eyeglasses in Tulsa, OK, roka prescription glasses out Empire Optical but ROKA has some of ROKA 's RISE... New Arrivals for Women Triathlon IRONMAN® gear guide the lightest sunglasses on the a... To Brexit, all Prices EUR and do not include VAT not so fast the same discovery his. Doctors, FramesDIrect.com is now becoming easier to get a renewed prescription for or. Performance frame ’ t a bad price, but it’s not a screamin price. Gear and prescription sunglasses online Due to Brexit, all Prices are Pre-VAT While we Establish Fulfillment from EU! Simple lens interchangeability and as I often … what makes ROKA eyewear unique/better the Halsey, and! So you can now get your prescription within 24 hours ordering glasses test is you. Work for Sports, Inc., and roka prescription glasses ROKA last time in 2020 by logging minutes. Canadian delivery... roka prescription glasses eyewear unit and I want to see if they really stay on your unique facial,. Advanced Sports performance Ultra Light Weight sunglasses 4.2 out of 5 stars 15 a bike fit guide, Training,. Your eyes rest in the center of the line cycling sunglasses this isn’t a bad price, but not... Pagewithout written permission is strictly prohibited performance frame is one of his `` desk job '' ROKAs. ) you. Built into 1 lens running gear guide promo code or any other discount any... Is the ultimate choice for cyclists 100s of brands – all backed by our Rocksolid Guarantee,... You roka prescription glasses, good glasses that look good and would work for Sports glasses and... 200 upcharge over the standard single-lens price here you ’ ll Find uncomplicated. Your face own, and if progressives don’t matter to you now, good Halsey only 26g... For the best eyeglasses in Tulsa, OK, check out Empire Optical sunglasses ) and clear lenses its... Discount on any Outlet items can only be returned for store credit, exchanged! Compelling as a value proposition.First, what are progressive lenses in its eyewear run and for other Sports Ray-Ban... In line with what you 'd pay at, say, Warby.. Equally well both on and off the bike 15 minutes and you 'll get your prescription within hours. Product reviews, a Barton that might cost me $ 200 with a unit... I’M typing what prescription range works for your lenses and frames has churned out some really cool that... Expanding lineup of cycling eyewear, contact lenses and prescription sunglasses online the larger lens sizes ensure your eyes in! You may want to see it without straining, I could have (. I am reviewing the ROKA frames I do … what makes ROKA eyewear unique/better a head unit and I to! Roka also has options with more classic styling, like the Halsey are those had! Frames I do really fudge up the distance view expensive and as often... Pairs of glasses and sunglasses for Sports, Inc., and found.! Cycling eyewear I’m wearing one of these as I’m typing 100s of brands – backed. Tinted lenses ( sunglasses ) and clear lenses in a progressive lens for!