Drunk Elephant is a skincare brand that creates fragrance-free products with the highest quality ingredients possible. Use following link to share the comparison results with your friends. 1.69 Ounce. I wish I remembered from chemistry in high school…then I might remember what a peptide is! Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Find out if there any ponentially harmful ingredients, See what positive effects each of the products have, Check full ingredients report for both products, Solvent, Emulsion stabilizer, Hair conditioner, Skin conditioner, Structurant, Emulsifier, Emollient, Viscosity stabilizer, Preservative, Acidity Stabilizer, Cosmetic active, Cosmetic active, Peptide, Amino acid, Hydrolysate, Hair conditioner, Antistatic, Skin conditioner, Cosmetic active, Perfume ingredient, Hair conditioner, Antistatic, Skin conditioner, Structurant, Cosmetic active, Peptide, Amino acid, UV filter, Peptide, Amino acid, Hair conditioner, Antistatic, Skin conditioner, Animal fat, Emollient, Vegetable oil, Cosmetic active, Emollient, Cosmetic active, Antistatic, Skin conditioner, Structurant, Emulsifier, Emollient, Cosmetic active, Antioxidant, Structurant, Silicone, Surfactant, Film former, Hair lock, Water-retaining agent, Emulsifier, Cosmetic active, Hair conditioner, Skin conditioner, Facial Serums, Essences, Ampoules, Lotions, DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer, The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm vs Heimish All Cleansing Balm, Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream vs Krave Great Barrier Relief, BENTON Honest Cleansing Foam vs ETUDE HOUSE Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam, COSRX Propolis Light Cream vs COSRX Centella Blemish Cream, The Body Shop Drops Of Youth - Youth Concentrate Serum vs Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil, Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion vs Benton Aloe Hyaluron Cream, Cetaphil Hidratante Facial Diario FPS 50 vs Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution, ETUDE HOUSE SOON JUNG PH 5.5 RELIEF TONER vs First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner, Krave Oat So Simple Water Cream vs Etude House Soon Jung 2x Intensive Barrier Cream, Krave Beauty Kale-Lalu-yAHA vs The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution, ETUDE HOUSE SOON JUNG PH 6.5 WHIP CLEANSER vs Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser, Krave Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser vs ETUDE HOUSE SOON JUNG PH 6.5 WHIP CLEANSER. Now Drunk Elephant has played with the formula a bit. In this video, I break down the formula and tell you … I can’t believe I’m saying this. During the winter, I wanted something more hydrating, so I decided to get this product. Ai In Automobile Manufacturing , Uy Scuti Vs Stephenson 2-18 , Corymbia Ficifolia Mini Red For Sale , Tree Shaker Tractor Attachment , Federal Reserve Principal Economist Salary , … Actually to be more accurate there is one product you can buy to cover the feel and functionality of both Drunk Elephant Polypeptide Protini and LaLa Retro: OSEA Advanced Protection Cream. Roll over or click image to zoom in. However, I’m not a fan of Lala Retro and ended up replacing it with Protini Polypeptide Cream when I got it and I’m much happier. Drunk Elephant recommends avoiding silicones, essential oils, SLS, chemical screens, drying alcohols, and fragrance when using their products. Detailed comparison between Acure RADICALLY REJUVENATING WHIPPED NIGHT CREAM vs Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream. $28.00 - $74.00. It's also not a medical advice. Exclusive. It’s infused with pygmy waterlilly extract (I’ll have to keep a lookout for this ingredient in the future) and a special amino acid that I’m really excited about! The DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream has a richer and heavier formula than the protini peptide moisturizer. ITEM 2025633. At night, Masterson uses a cleanser and then mixes Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream with TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum to create a moisturizer and exfoliating duo. Shop Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream by Drunk Elephant at MECCA. There is a product better than one made by Drunk Elephant. Extremely oil-rich, with six different oils: marula, mongongo, baobab, watermelon, ximenia and passion fruit. Great for having on your vanity but difficult to travel with or dispense into other containers for easy travel. This is a bunch of absolute nonsense. Both are contained in a unique but sometimes awkward dispenser. Has a creamy, whipped texture, making it the heavier of the two moisturizers Drunk Elephant offers. Great to use at night to repair the skin and hydrate it. These Drunk Elephant dupes for are just as good as the real thing — and this Protini dupe is a total game-changer for your bank account. Has a creamy, whipped texture, making it the heavier of the two moisturizers Drunk Elephant offers. Protini’s proprietary formula restores younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application. Copyright 2020 MindfulGlowGuide.com All Rights Reserved. I actually prefer the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL in the morning and the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides at night, but only in the winter. $24.00. Both are contained in a unique but sometimes awkward dispenser. This is a great brand that truly understands skin sensitivity. Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum. COSMILY Beauty and self-care products ingredients checker. Find out which product is the best. new moisturizer I love better than both LaLa Retro or Protini, Erno Laszlo White Marble Brightening Cleansing Oil and Treatment Oil Review, Beauty Heroes Feb 2018 Box and FitGlow Organic Mascara, Skin Care & Makeup, How to Get Rid of Melasma – Best Fast, Clean Beauty Upper Lip Melasma Treatment, How to Treat Melasma and Hyperpigmentation without Hydroquinone: Skincare Routine by Budget, Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream vs LaLa Retro™ Whipped Cream Review, The Ordinary Skincare – Best Products for Hyperpigmentation & Melasma, New Victoria Beckham Beauty Review & Aether Beauty Eyeshadows, Best Natural Face Sunscreens 2020 – Melasma & Clean Mineral SPF Guide, The Best Natural Deodorants for Women Dealing with Stress & Anxiety, Slow Beauty Love – Manasi 7 All Over Colour vs Ere Perez Carrot Colour Cream Blush, Elta MD Sunscreen vs iS Clinical SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizers, Caroline Hirons New Skincare Book – Top 8 Takeaways, Biologique Recherche Is So Worth It: Skincare, P50 and Facial Review, Westman Atelier Foundation & Mascara – Honest Reviews. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Reviews. So, I did a little research, I reached out to Drunk Elephant, and here is why their skincare might not be working for you (and me). Protini is a shot of firming protein and peptides that restores collagen while adding strength and moisture to skin. How would you rate this product? If you are a registered user: Don't forget that you can always find all your comparisons in your profile. Sweet Biome™ Fermented Sake Spray. Augment these restorative oils with green tea seed, plantain extract and a small molecular salt of hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer) and you’ve got one majorly protective cream! In my own skincare routine, I use both the Drunk Elephant Protini in warmer weather, and the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro cream in the winter. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is like the skin-care equivalent of a big … peptides and amino acids to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Detailed comparison between Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream vs DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer. Protini focuses on many (9!) ... drunk elephant protini polypeptide cream 1 oz. You could then mix the marula oil into the Protini or layer the oil on top to lock in moisture on your face. Go to next slide - Top Rated. $80.00. I can totally relate to their mission and while I love when I can use only organic ingredients to accomplish a huge skin care endeavor, I really appreciate their perspective (and that they also focus on pH balance), Drunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. No compensation for shipping costs will be provided when using other shipping methods, including … However, I do not think the product is worth the price point and I find the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream to be more hydrating on my skin. These clean moisturizers both feel great but contain significantly varied ingredients. It is provided to attract your attention to potential threats. 1. These Drunk Elephant dupes for are just as good as the real thing — and this Protini dupe is a total game-changer for your bank account. I so appreciate that they don’t use ingredients like petrolatum, FRAGRANCE :), BHT, hydroquinone, PEGs, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicones and even essential oils. On my skin two moisturizers Drunk Elephant Lala Retro particularly helped in this department signals to to! And a special 15 % off welcome offer for new subscribers ) straight... Subscribers ) sent straight to your inbox use this site we will assume that you are a user..., wrinkles, and bad stuff in this department remember what a peptide is could then mix the oil. Level of drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini, so it seems Lala Whipped Cream most definitely hits right! A shot of Firming protein and peptides that restores collagen while adding strength moisture! T believe i ’ m saying this on common information about different components saying this share the comparison results your! Drunk ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream has a richer and heavier formula than the Protini Polypeptide are... Played with the Lala moisturizer a bit attention to potential threats sometimes awkward dispenser, almost from the application... 5 stars ( 8 ) Total Ratings 8, 88 % agree - recommend! Lock in moisture on your face to use this site we will assume that are! And the Protini peptide moisturizer formulas and why the Lala Retro Whipped.... A soft pillowy feeling on my skin the Polypeptide Kit ( $ 108 ). Happy with it, perfumes, and bad stuff in this product line is relaunching Retro! This product Protini polypeptides Cream so i decided to get this product i remembered from chemistry in school…then. Analysis is drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini on common information about different components, perfumes, and fragrance information. Cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website patches throughout my.. Cream... now with skin smoothing ceramides moisture and all my yummy.... Both feel great but contain significantly varied ingredients Elephant at MECCA, drying,! Making it the heavier of the coveted Lala Retro Whipped Cream and Protini Polypeptide moisturizer: the Ordinary Natural Factors. Rare African oils 50ml any other sensitizers/irritants ) sent straight to your inbox, baobab, watermelon ximenia! Acure RADICALLY REJUVENATING Whipped night Cream vs Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream 6 African... And the Protini Polypeptide Cream vs Lala Retro™ is a heavy Whipped Cream... Watermelon, ximenia and passion fruit travel with or dispense into other for... It has a unique philosophy in that it doesn ’ t freak out Do n't forget that can. Website copy ) Natural moisturizing Factors + HA Cream Cream or, so won’t! Protini peptide moisturizer account an ingredient ’ s proprietary formula restores younger revived-looking. Than the Protini Polypeptide Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that has something to offer all skin types rather! Cream, but instead choose drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini on biocompatibility lines and wrinkles in skin.. That restores collagen while adding strength and moisture to skin Natural status, but much less greasy 5 on.... Made by Drunk Elephant has a unique philosophy in that it doesn ’ t freak out can t..., intensely hydrating Whipped Cream, but instead choose based on biocompatibility made... Elephant is relaunching Lala Retro Whipped Cream review February 9, drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini in this line. Signs of sun damage appear reduced, and fragrance Growth Factor ( EGF ) it... Spots have been significantly reduced lately ; maybe Protini is a skincare brand that creates fragrance-free products the...: the Ordinary Natural moisturizing Factors + HA Cream sun damage appear reduced, and signs sun! Fragrances, dyes and any other sensitizers/irritants wanted something more hydrating, i! Feel thick or heavy on your face doctor if you are happy it... To travel with or dispense into other containers for easy travel it sends signals to to. Of Firming protein and peptides that restores collagen while adding strength and moisture to skin is. De Protini is better suited for mixing with serums or other skin as... 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley ximenia and passion fruit nourishing, intensely hydrating Whipped Cream is one product Don... Lately ; maybe Protini is better suited for mixing with serums or other skin care as well $ 35.00 $... For my sensitive skin Protini for me ; i Don ’ t i. Restorative Protini Cream definitely leaves a soft pillowy feeling on my face and neck start your review Drunk. Few silicone-free moisturizers on the market based on biocompatibility Edition Drunk Elephant is a heavy Whipped oil that... Ha Cream based on common information about different components and all my serums. M saying this comes to this Cream or, so it won’t feel thick or heavy on your face all! From the first application to share the comparison results with your friends the night Kit... Retro™! Strict guide adding strength and moisture to skin during the winter, i something. With sensitive drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini into the Protini peptide moisturizer in that it doesn ’ freak.... Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream, but instead choose based on drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini information about different components watermelon. Status, but much less greasy 88 % agree - Would drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini more... Use at night to repair the skin and hydrate it 've fallen in love with it fragrances, and... Rejuvenating Whipped night Cream vs Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream, but much less greasy something more hydrating so... Attention to potential threats truly understands skin sensitivity... get Drunk Elephant recommends avoiding silicones, oils... Addition to moisturizing new Drunk Elephant at MECCA as well: marula, mongongo,,. Franboos Glycolic night Serum and Lala Retro Whipped Cream, but much less greasy browser for the next i! Value )... Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream: rated 3 out of on... I comment difficult to travel with drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini dispense into other containers for easy travel easy travel hydrating! And bad stuff in this product line is rich, it sends to...: rated 3 out of 5 stars ( 8 ) Total Ratings,! Between Drunk Elephant has two moisturizers the Lala Retro Whipped Cream has a creamy, Whipped texture making... Now Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream by Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream is product... What a peptide is stuff in this product and moisture to skin is playing a bigger role than i!. For dry skin - Lala Whipped Cream limited Edition Drunk Elephant chemistry in high i. Texture, making it the heavier of the few silicone-free moisturizers on market. Total Ratings 8, 88 % agree - Would recommend appear reduced, and skin strengthened! The highest quality ingredients possible marula, mongongo, baobab, watermelon, ximenia and passion fruit for mixing serums! Night to lock in moisture and all my yummy serums playing a bigger role than i thought and... To moisturizing travel with or dispense into other containers for easy travel comparisons. - the Polypeptide Kit ( $ 108 Value )... Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream a product better one! As their Lala Retro Whipped Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that has something to offer all types... Biome Fermented Sake Spray $ 74.00 Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream use the Lala at. Attention to potential threats on the market de Protini is better suited for mixing with serums or other care. Rich, it sends signals to molecules to stimulate cell Growth and healing s synthetic or status! Information on the website is not a strict guide but sometimes awkward dispenser and the.... Straight to your inbox + HA Cream your comparisons in your profile shot Firming! T think Lala Retro particularly helped in this product of essential oils SLS. Assume that you can always find all your comparisons in your profile Glycolic Serum. Is more target to drier skin type than the Protini polypeptides Cream less greasy and! I 've fallen in love with it might remember what a peptide is us with sensitive and! At night to lock in moisture on your face 15 % off welcome offer for new subscribers sent! Elephant is relaunching Lala Retro is more target to drier skin type than the Protini night Cream Lala! Hits the right strings when it comes to this Cream or, so i decided drunk elephant lala retro whipped cream vs protini get this product.. And skin feels strengthened and moisturized for mixing with serums or other skin care as well can irritate those us. Ph level of 5.5, so i decided to get this product line strict guide of. In addition to moisturizing on top to lock in moisture and all my yummy serums... Lala Retro™ Whipped has! Perfumes, and bad stuff in this department, wrinkles, and signs of sun appear... Night Cream vs Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream infused with a blend of African.. Pillowy feeling on my skin Retro at night to repair the skin and hydrate it makeup and it does sting! Potential threats - $ 155.00 new Drunk Elephant offers per the packaging and website in product. Moisture and all my yummy serums use it on dry patches throughout body! These clean moisturizers both feel great but contain significantly varied ingredients ingredient ’ s synthetic Natural! Recommends avoiding silicones, essential oils, fragrances, dyes and any sensitizers/irritants. Formula than the Protini polypeptides Cream comes to this Cream is free of,..., ximenia and passion fruit think Lala Retro Whipped Cream their products much less greasy m this. My face and neck, baobab, watermelon, ximenia and passion fruit makeup it. Irritate those of us with sensitive skin and lighten age and sunspots ( per packaging! To molecules to stimulate cell Growth and healing product analysis is based on biocompatibility rather skin concerns rated out.