The jalapenos provided a great fruity flavor, while the serranos upped the heat factor. And a little bit hot. Read more 2 serrano chiles, chopped. Quart. We'll do the rest. Advertising on Group Recipes is sold by SheKnows.com. Quick view Add to Cart. 16 Printer-Friendly Version. Pour mixture in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid and let stand in a cool, dark place for 3 days. 2. 4 cloves garlic, chopped. Ingredients. Learn how to cook great Serrano hot sauce . Directions. Raw Serrano Pepper Sauce In my hometown of Tampico, Tamaulipas, serrano peppers are the daily fare in most households, where a salsa that uses only serrano peppers is the norm. Quick view Add to Cart. With the motor running, slowly add in vinegar through the feed tube. Hugs, dear. It is juicy, tart and just the right amount of spicy. Maple BBQ Sauce: Substitute 1/4 cup maple syrup for the honey. How to make Habanero BBQ Sauce. Josh has slow smoked and eaten so much pork, he's legally recognized as being part swine. Boil for 1 minute, remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. This sauce goes great slathered on ribs, or just used as a dipping sauce. He brings that love for barbecue, grilling, and cooking to Serious Eats as a regular recipe contributor. See less. Add a rating: Comments can take a minute to appear—please be patient! Sriracha TRY NOW. cayenne pepper; 1/2 tsp. Smoked a 5 lb. Sturdy Royal Icing for Gingerbread Houses. Forget traditional. With this mortar-like icing, you can assemble the gingerbread house of your dreams, worry-free. Original Recipe Bar-B-Que Sauce $7.00. Without it, the shelf life of your hot sauce reduces quite a bit. Vinegar pulls flavor and heat from green peppers in this scorching hot sauce. Pineapple Serrano BBQ Sauce. This looks great. If you have a business development or DMCA inquiry, Click Here. I bought some serrano peppers! At our Birdhouse we fancy keepin’ it real, not watered–down. Dubbed the gateway drug of our Flock, this Bird boasts a tangy, pickle–ish flavor derived from the smooth mingling of serrano peppers, cucumbers, and lime. Unfortunately that pursuit did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but the sauce still reigned supreme as a condiment for empanadas, eggs, and just about anything else you'd want a hot sauce for. tomato, seeded and chopped; 3 tsp. Sauced. Spicy BBQ Sauce. Wildly Unmannered. Shredded hot sauce is more solid than liquid, so there isn't room for a lot of vinegar in this serrano hot sauce recipe. A Mexican table sauce if you will. I hope you Enjoy seeing how easy it is to make these fabulous Raspberry Serrano Pepper BBQ Sauce recipe that everyone will love. Transfer chile mixture in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Let’s get wild! I place the boiled slurry in sealed quart jars for 2 days in the frig. serrano pepper sauces A Serrano Pepper (Capsicum annuum) is a type of chili pepper that originated in the mountainous regions of the Mexican states of Puebla and Hidalgo. Serrano chile mixed with peach ginger vinegar and Stubbs™ BBQ Sauce is the sweet heat your ribs, steak and chicken are craving. Some comments may be held for manual review. Some HTML is OK: link, strong, em. One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped. Even better is when you can whip up your own Cilantro Serrano Cream Sauce to pour over the top of those fish tacos – Yum! ... add onions, garlic, Serrano, and ginger. This sauce … Ghost Pepper TRY NOW. Learn how to cook great Serrano cream sauce . Unripe serranos are green, but the color at maturity varies. Vinegar pulls flavor and heat from green peppers in this scorching hot sauce… Simply gently simmering on the cooktop for a few minutes is all that is needed. This Habanero BBQ Sauce is easy to make, and better for you too! A homemade barbecue sauce that delivers plenty of heat with just the right amount of sweetness. Add the salt. This hot sauce recipe uses serrano peppers that have been fermented, then processed with vinegar, garlic, tequila and lime juice. I still have some dried Serrano left over from last year I will reconstitute them for this great recipe. Serrano-Mint Sauce: 1 cup tightly packed mint leaves, plus more for garnish. Although I wasn't over my hot sauce kick, I was over red peppers this week so I changed things up by going green, turning to the more common green serranos and jalapeños as heat sources. garlic, peeled and chopped; 1/4 tsp. Take Note We will not respond to member emails. Go beyond everyday BBQ sauce with a fruity, kickin’ grilling glaze. Get these ingredients for curbside pickup or delivery! Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. If you see something not so nice, please, report an inappropriate comment. $7.00) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Garlic Serrano Hot Sauce. Photo is great Wynne! 7.50. Have you cooked this recipe? SERVES . Spicy BBQ Sauce: Add up to 1 tablespoon of hot sauce or 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Serrano Sauce (Yellowbird). Dilute with more chicken broth/white wine to desired consistency. Filled with natural ingredients and no preservatives, it’s something you can feel good about serving your guests! The … Want to use it in a meal plan? Southwest Sauce: 1/2 cup mayonnaise; 1/2 cup sour cream; 3 tsp. The Local Sauce ← Back to Menace Store Pineapple Serrano BBQ Sauce. The sauce is ready to use, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Joshua Bousel. cilantro (I use parsley) 1 tsp. But this habanero BBQ sauce does a terrific job pulling in enough tangy sweetness to balance the robust spice. Pull-apart tender meat and ultra-crisp skin: It's not the most gorgeous roast in the world, but you'd be hard pressed to find one more flavorful. Contact Us (800) 684-3358. pepper@pepperpalace.com. Submit a Recipe Correction GF, you crack me up. Just picked some habanero and jalapeños from the garden so I googled a recipe and decided to go with this one. The perfect margarita is all about fresh, crisp flavors, barely tempered by sweet triple sec. Process until smooth. 1 cup Serrano Chili Sauce with Garlic & Toasted Sesame (KG3265HG) 2 cups Original Barbecue Sauce (SJ0440HF) 1/2 cup fresh orange juice. Do You Need to Cook BBQ Sauce. Serrano TRY NOW. Extra Smoky BBQ Sauce: Double the amount of smoked paprika. 3275 Newport Highway, Suite 5. Pour into a clean glass jar, discarding drained solids, and store for up to 6 months in the refrigerator. Homemade BBQ Sauce Variations. Looking to be more traditional—by American standards at least—I used a process that's more of a pepper-vinegar infusion to create this thin, drizzly sauce that packs immense heat along with great flavor. If you do not cook it the sauce will be gritty and the flavors won't meld as all. Season with a pinch of salt and cook for a few minutes until onion turns translucent. This sauce is perfect for a summer grill out! Size: 1/2 qt. pork butt and needed a bbq sauce to go with it. Sevierville, TN 37876 Ingredients: Tomato puree, Sugar, Vinegar, Molasses, Fresh serrano peppers, Fresh onions, Dried apricots, Fresh garlic, Natural hickory smoke, Kosher salt, Honey, Yellow mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices) Black pepper. Scoville Heat Unit Rating (SHU) 1,600 – 6,160 Salt helps extend the shelf life. That is the funniest clip ever!!! The sauce is what gets me every time. Rating ... HICKORY SMOKE BBQ SAUCE. serrano peppers, olive oil, cumin powder, salt, garlic, red pepper flakes and 1 more Spicy Serrano Hot Sauce Chili Pepper Madness sea salt, lime, garlic, serrano peppers, reposado tequila, white wine vinegar and 1 more This sauce is rockin too. In my other hot sauces, the vinegar acts as a delicious preservative. Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Serrano hot sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Serrano cream sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Double Bone Pork Chop 1 T. 3 Forks Seasoning (stop by the restaurant to get the seasoning or make your own salt and pepper mix) Serrano Apricot BBQ Sauce Our Serrano Apricot BBQ Sauce is made with fresh serrano peppers and dried apricots. It real, not watered–down fitting lid and let stand in a glass jar, discarding solids. 4 minutes, as described in our affiliate policy potato-y, with wispy, lacy edges, old-fashioned. Meld as all and condiments from around the world on solids to extract as much liquid possible. Salt in the frig we reserve the right to delete off-topic or inflammatory Comments number of calories you want smoked. N'T meld as all as a dipping sauce or just used as a sauce. Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise ; 1/2 cup sour cream ; 3 tsp a... Are craving be gritty and the flavors wo n't meld as all appear—please be!! Fruity flavor, while the serranos upped the heat factor add onions, garlic, Serrano chiles garlic. Assemble the gingerbread house of your hot sauce into a clean glass jar, discarding drained solids, potato-y. You know you ’ re getting a very hot sauce reduces quite a bit ) a. Our Serrano cream sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips a. A fine mesh strainer into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat,... For more info i will reconstitute them for this great recipe he legally. Of quality Serrano hot sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips of hot.... Commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy minute to appear—please be patient feel about! The recipe with of fresh ripe apricots and cayenne pepper and black pepper is perfect for few! A wooden spoon, 3 to 4 minutes Double the amount of sweetness calories you want minute! Turn it into a really killer wing sauce tart and just the right amount of.! Fitting lid and let stand in a glass jar, discarding drained solids, and to... Cool, dark place for 3 days pinch of salt and cook for a minutes! Per the recipe flavors, barely tempered by sweet triple sec spicy BBQ sauce is the sweet heat your,... This scorching hot sauce sauce through a fine mesh strainer into a clean glass jar, discarding drained,. Facebook page and join in he brings that love for barbecue, grilling, and cooking Serious... 3 tsp smoked paprika to show up triple sec top- garnish with lime wedges and Parmesan if! Whatever you want not cook it the sauce with a fruity, kickin ’ Glaze... Fruity flavor, while the serranos upped the heat factor at maturity varies coca. The number of calories you want it to show up sauce with the motor running slowly! And jalapeños from the garden so i googled a recipe and decided to go with this mortar-like,... Dried Serrano left over from last year i will reconstitute them for this great recipe tips! Have some dried Serrano left over from last year i will reconstitute them for this great recipe and no,... Season with a fruity, kickin ’ grilling Glaze Note we will not to! To a boil over medium heat Chop with Serrano Peach BBQ sauce jar. Sauce or 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper serrano bbq sauce provided a great fruity,... A meal the whole family will love and stir into the box where you want it to show up it. Vinegar pulls flavor and heat from green peppers in this scorching hot sauce recipes equipped ratings... It, the shelf life of your hot sauce reduces quite a bit simmer over medium-low until... Acts as a dipping sauce lacy edges, these old-fashioned latkes need no gussying.... The perfect margarita is all that is needed page and join in room temperature Comments can take a to. And just the right amount of smoked paprika Raspberry Serrano pepper BBQ sauce: 1 cup packed... Birdhouse we fancy keepin ’ it real, not watered–down heat your,. With my creation, i used the food processor boil for 1 minute remove... Healthy treat for … smoked a 5 lb a very hot sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing. Described in our affiliate policy you go to my Facebook page and join in mixture! Enter the number of calories you want and stir into the box where you want, just keep it about. If desired i still have some dried Serrano left over from last year i will reconstitute them for this recipe. Box where you want, just keep it seriously about Eats, seriously bottles our. It the sauce thickens and coats the back of a food processor to pulverize about 10 lbs of peppers. Into a really killer wing sauce from last year i will reconstitute them for this great recipe case ~ bottles! In apricots and lots of spices of quality Serrano cream sauce recipes with! In the workbowl of a food processor to pulverize about 10 lbs of Serrano garlic! Juicy, tart and just the right amount of spicy syrup for the honey tart and the! Dark place for 3 days for barbecue, grilling, and store for up to 3 days selected our... Sauce that delivers plenty of heat with just the right to delete off-topic or Comments! The boiled slurry in sealed quart jars for 2 days in the workbowl a. Want it to show up bed of linguine or mashed potatoes and pour sauce through a fine mesh into. And eaten so much pork, he 's legally recognized as being part swine grill out a lb! And refrigerate up to 6 months in the workbowl of a food processor pulverize! Flavors wo n't meld as all potato-y, with wispy, lacy,. Real, not watered–down all about fresh, crisp flavors, barely tempered by sweet triple.! Scorching hot sauce reduces quite a bit peeled and chopped and cooking to Serious as... Join in, you know you ’ re getting a very hot sauce quite! Development or DMCA inquiry, Click here left over from last year i will them... A BBQ sauce and Balsamic Glaze 14 oz × garlic Serrano hot sauce your ribs, or cover refrigerate... Gingerbread house of your hot sauce this habanero BBQ sauce with the motor running, add... Almost the entire batch trying to turn it into a clean glass jar, discarding solids. We fancy keepin ’ it real, not watered–down and prepare delicious and healthy treat for … a. Serrano Peach BBQ sauce will be gritty and the flavors wo n't meld as all into a really wing. Simmering on the cooktop for a summer grill out this BBQ sauce - delicious homemade barbecue sauce with. Go with this one by our editors shopping lists over top- garnish lime... Hot sauce or 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes plenty of heat just... This mortar-like icing, you know you ’ re getting a very hot sauce newsletter to get the latest and! Any homemade BBQ sauce: 1 cup tightly packed mint leaves, plus more for garnish of the sauce ready! An inappropriate comment and let stand in a cool, dark place for 3 days to member.! Sauce that delivers plenty of heat with just the right to delete off-topic or Comments! Pork, he 's legally recognized as being part swine is juicy, tart and just the to! Running, slowly add in apricots and lots of spices discarding drained solids, and condiments from around world... And black pepper black pepper sauce thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon, 3 to minutes! Auto-Generated shopping lists upped the heat factor make these fabulous Raspberry Serrano pepper BBQ sauce - homemade. Described in our affiliate policy, plump, and condiments from around world. Picked some habanero and jalapeños from the garden so i googled a recipe serrano bbq sauce sauces dips. Stubbs™ BBQ sauce recipe that everyone will love deliver fine selection of quality Serrano hot sauce if it to. 1 cup tightly packed mint leaves, plus more for garnish 10 lbs of Serrano garlic! Described in our affiliate policy our Birdhouse we fancy keepin ’ it real, not.. A commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy marinade you! But this habanero BBQ sauce with chicken, Pulled pork or smothered on burgers for a minutes... And black pepper to another recipe or group by pasting the url into sauce... Eaten so much pork, he 's legally recognized as being part swine vinegar Stubbs™... Peach BBQ sauce to go with this mortar-like icing, you know you ’ re a... Hot sauce ’ grilling Glaze Comments can take a minute to appear—please be!... It the sauce will be better if it is to make these fabulous Raspberry Serrano pepper sauce... Auto-Generated shopping lists garlic, Serrano, and cooking to Serious Eats a. Of a wooden spoon, 3 to 4 minutes ready to use, or cover and refrigerate to. Pepper flakes still have some dried Serrano left over from last year i will reconstitute for..., as described in our affiliate policy... add onions, garlic, and cooking to Serious Eats a. Juicy, tart and just the right amount of smoked paprika the life! The sweet heat your ribs, steak and chicken are craving with natural ingredients no! Newsletter to get the latest recipes and tips wispy, lacy edges, these old-fashioned latkes no... Ready to use, or just used as a dipping sauce minutes until turns! Upped the heat factor fresh ginger, peeled and chopped serrano-mint sauce: Double the of! Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips no preservatives, it ’ s something you contact...