See Larger Map - Get Directions . FEATURES. All-white breast meat chicken, hickory smoked to tender, juicy perfection. Open now. Even my kids passed on it . I can only speak about my food & it was horrible. We went for the buffet breakfast . Click 'ORDER NOW!' Brunch Price . Lunch Hours. 358 likes. Recommended Reviews. Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary . We had eggs benny, home fries and the Belgian waffle. Home » Breakfast Hours » Smitty’s Breakfast Hours Find What Time Smitty's Serves Breakfast & The Most Popular Breakfast Items. ČeÅ¡tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Kid's Toy Club. Smitty's - Saskatoon - phone number, website, address & opening hours - SK - Restaurants. Lunch Price. View Menu. $18.99. Your trust ... Food is rough ! Closed now: See all hours. MON - FRI 6AM -11AM (breakfast) - 11AM -10PM (lunch & dinner) SAT - SUN 6AM - 4PM © Smitty's Restaurant 2019 We miss you! Curbside Pick-Up. Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Olds. They charge $14.00 for an omeltte, 4.50 for a big glass of juice which is insane (and you can finish it so we left it). Dinner Price. Buffet 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) Kid’s Eat Free - Mon to Thurs All Day. I had the buffet but my husband ordered the Big country Breakfast. olds smittys buffet hours, smittys olds buffet price, smittys olds breakfast buffet, smittys smorgasbord olds, smittys olds ab. Hote l. Breakfast Price. Service was very good for a group of 18 people some of whom took the brunch and others who ordered off of the menu. 32 Reviews. Dinner Hours. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Smittys Restaurant Buffet locations in Waynesville, MO. This restaurant has been reported as permanently … Saturday & Sunday & Statutory Holidays 7am-3pm var addy52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0 = 'rsroka' + '@'; Bacon Denver Omelet? - See 48 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Olds, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Breakfast Hours. The potato was hard like a rock as cooked yesterday. I understand how important it is to get full value for your hard-earned dollar, and for that reason, I am offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on your experience at Smitty's Family Restaurants in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Sherwood Park as well as Tyson’s Grill. Home; Locations; Menus; Promotions; Daily Specials; Home; Locations; Menus; Promotions; Daily Specials; Newsletter; Nutrition; Careers; Contact Sandwiches and Burger served a la carte - Add French Fries, Onion Rings, Coleslaw, Cottage Cheese or Potato Salad for $1 - Add Veggie, Pasta or Baked Potato (after 5pm) for $2. The restaurant returns to a traditional menu after 2:30 p.m. View all details. Smitty's Restaurant Market Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. 8, 4513 - 52nd Avenue | Circle 5 Motel, Olds, Alberta T4H 1M8, Canada +1 403-507-2020. Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge, Swift Current: See 203 unbiased reviews of Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 59 restaurants in Swift Current. Please enter what you're searching for. To start, place was empty so not a good sign but place looked clean. Smitty's is a Canadian-based casual dining restaurant that has 85 locations throughout Canada. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Get Directions . Add a photo . Please check with the restaurant directly. The omelette surely is a ready mix cz it lack flavor, texture & taste. Spice Market. Select this store. It was just so. Shoney’s restaurant breakfast buffet hours vary by days i.e., from Monday to Friday it will follow one time (06:00 AM – 11:00 AM). Still had to pay full price even though my 5 yr old only eat half a sausage and my other soon had nothing ! Penny … 9640 Macleod Trl S, Calgary, AB T2J. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kids Eat Free. Service. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. See more. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Restaurant details. View the online menu of Smittys Cafe and other restaurants in Woodbury, Georgia. Ranked #1,098 of 3,899 Restaurants in Calgary. More Info. or call my direct line at 780-408-2045. View the menu for Smitty's Bar & Restaurant and restaurants in Uniontown, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Get food delivered. View Menu. 7am-10am (Mon-Thurs) $21.99 $24.99. The area at the back had a weird cleaning smell so we changed booths and found it better. Hours of Operation. I filled up on the eggs as the rest looked like something I would feed a dog:( won't be back . Monday - Friday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Calgary - Marlborough Mall. Planet Hollywood. But then again, perhaps this is what sameness is all about. Buffet Prices & Hours. Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 12 PM; Saturday & Holidays: 6 AM – 1 PM; Sunday: 6 AM – 2 PM; Shoney’s Breakfast Menu Items. View Menu. No complaints. Please contact the restaurant directly for updated info. Whereas, on Saturday & Holidays, the breakfast time is (06 AM – 01 PM). Choose between Shoney’s all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet or a traditional breakfast plate. Surely I will not come back again. The service was very good and staff were friendly. Smitty's Restaurant . 5 photos. Meals. CUISINES. I was invited to this place for breakfast. Fri 12/25/2020. Improve this listing. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Smitty's BBQ, Texas yet. CURRENTLY OPEN FOR INSIDE, OUTDOOR SEATING & TAKEOUT, ON LINE TAKEOUT ORDERING AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE MAIN PAGE AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. Nothing was there to go the next step. Lounge . Own or manage this property? 2 photos. 7am-10am (Daily) $23.99. for take-out from your favourite location. Catering. Please enter your search location. Location and … Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. "Try the breakfast buffet! SUNDAY - OPEN AT NOON (STARTING SEPT 13 2020) FOR NFL SEASON. Search for other American Restaurants in Woodbury on The Real Yellow Pages®. This is not a high end restaurant but very good for family meals. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Smoked for hours in a hickory wood burning smoker. Find 6 listings related to Smittys Restaurant Buffet in Waynesville on YP.com. Neighborhood: Halifax Website: www.smittys.ca See Map - Get Directions. Buffet of Buffets? Enhance this page - Upload photos! We will be accepting Debit and Credit card payments at the restaurants for pickup. All photos (10) All photos (10) Ratings and reviews. Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge (St. James) information and reviews brought to you by PegOut.com! Server was nice no issue with her. Fish & Chips or any of our delicious meals? Cell . During my visit at this location, the server was friendly and courteous, but just so. Diner, American, Cafe. Share Email a friend; Hours. MONDAY THROUGH … Order a cocktail with your takeout order! Upcoming Special Hours. Dinner Food & Friends. $15.50 + Beef Brisket Plate. Description: Family Restaurant with weekend buffet breakfast. “Breakfast buffet.” Review of Smitty's. 4.5 5 reviews #2 of 2 Seafood in Crockett #9 of 21 Restaurants in Crockett. Get your favourite skillet delivered to your door! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch. document.getElementById('cloak52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0').innerHTML = ''; Yummy stuff!" Still stunting in Smitty's for Sunday breakfast. See 2 more locations › Smitty's address, Smitty's location. Furthermore, Shoney’s breakfast hours on Sunday are from Sunday (6 AM – 2 PM). See 1 tip from 4 visitors to Smitty's. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Smitty's Cafe at 12456 White House Rd, Woodbury, GA 30293. they have a promo for under $10 & wanted to choose from it cz i like to order little whjen I am invited but couldn't get anything to choose((. Ratings and reviews. Search for other American Restaurants in Woodbury on The Real Yellow Pages®. Buffet. Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for Smitty's menu, providing prices information of Smitty's breakfast, specials, kids, value menu. Gift Cards. Smitty's. The bill came for a striking $44.00 ohhhh my God !!!!!! good I was not paying..... Could have gone easily to a much better food somewhere else for a third of the bill. Details. features. Today 7 AM to 9 PM . Served with Texas toast and 2 regular sides, and our signature house made first time BBQ sauce. Smitty's Restaurant: Breakfast buffet!! Hotels near Heritage Park Historical Village, Hotels near Alberta College of Art and Design, Hotels near CDI College of Business Technology & Healthcare - Calgary North Campus, Hotels near Reeves College - Calgary North Calgary, AB, BBQ Restaurants for Special Occasions in Calgary, Late Night Spanish Restaurants in Calgary, Steakhouses with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Calgary, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester Restaurants, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Northeast Calgary, Lunch Restaurants in Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester. Both the breakfast buffet and made-to-order breakfasts are available seven days a week at Shoney’s. ADVERTISEMENT. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Smitty's experience, I want you to contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. Improve this listing. Let us make supper for you - delivery service available! Smitty's . We ordered the food & came on time. Mon: 7 AM to 9 PM: Tue: 7 AM to 9 PM: Wed: 7 AM to 9 PM: Thu: 7 AM to 9 PM: Fri: 7 AM to 9 PM: Sat: 7 AM to 9 PM: Sun: 7 AM to 7 PM: Address . Wifi. 778 were here. $19.99. The franchise also calls itself Smitty's Canada Inc and uses the slogan All Your Favourites All Day Long and Canada's Family Restaurant.The "Smitty's" name originated in Seattle, Washington with a restaurant on 125th and Aurora Avenue founded by John William "Smitty" Smith. “Breakfast buffet! Plates accompanied by two sides, Texas toast, and our signature house made first timer sweet BBQ sauce. The bacon & the toast were good (than heaven). 9640 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, Alberta T2J 0P7, Canada (Southwest Calgary) +1 403-252-2993. Website. Be one of the first to write a review! The first time we came to this Smitty's was 18 years ago. The food was delivered in a timely basis, but just so. Map updates are paused. The server was very friendly and always there with coffee refills. Phone Number. 3pm-10pm (Daily) Luxor Buffet. Log in; fr Passer en français / Switch to French language × Your account is now active! This email address is being protected from spambots. The buffet is only offered at breakfast and lunch. !” Review of Smitty's Restaurant. In accordance with provincial regulations, the following changes have been made to our locations: Craving a Meatlovers Skillet? Having been to many Smitty's over the years, I have come to expect a certain sameness about the place, no matter where it is. Hours & Contact; Address Smitty's Pub 1127 North Avenue Suite 20 Burlington, VT 05408 802 862 4300. Below is the details. View Menu. But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Smitty's restaurant. Wifi. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Find everything you need to know about Smitty's on Yellowpages.ca. Lounge Good Vibes. 4.5 11 reviews #2 of 4 American in Woodbury #2 of 5 Restaurants in Woodbury. All photos (1) All photos (1) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Hours: Burgers, sandwiches and salads available for pick up and delivery. They were established in 1960 and have been growing and expanding ever since. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. We came for brunch which was very good.Eggs Benny were just freshly made so nice & hot with runny eggs.Also lots of breakfast bakes which were also freshly made & very tasty.Bacon & sausages were also nicely cooked & still hot.We all enjoyed our food & the service was also good. Cuisine: Breakfast, Buffet, Burgers, Cafe & Coffee, Canadian / American, Dessert & Ice Cream, Sandwiches & Soup Add a photo . In accordance with provincial regulations, the following changes have been made to our locations: Manning Crossing (780-408-5400) - Open for take out and food deliverySpruce Grove (780-962-9898) - Open for take out and food deliveryNorthgate Mall (780-478-7731) - Open for take out and food deliveryWestmount Mall (780-452-2800) - Open for take out and food delivery var addy_text52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0 = 'rsroka' + '@' + 'srokagroup' + '.' + 'com';document.getElementById('cloak52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0').innerHTML += ''+addy_text52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0+'<\/a>'; Breakfast. Closed now: See all hours. The food was ok, but just so. Lunch Mid-Day Boost. Brunch Hours. Not overly busy and was looking forward to breakfast out with my husband since I work up north and we don't get many Sundays together. Come in, Use Skip the Dishes, Door Dash and Uber Eats for Food Delivery or call your order in, pick it up, and enjoy a 20% discount! 48 Reviews. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary . On this visit after not going for a long time, the decor is still the same, the big fish that are in the large aquarium in the middle of the restaurant, are still alive and swimming, and the food was as expected, good, fresh and familiar. Zoom in to see updated info. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. addy52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0 = addy52fe758d6cd3d22ac633e0cd46d4a8a0 + 'srokagroup' + '.' + 'com'; $15.50 + Chopped Chicken Plate. 40 minutes later I am pretty much done my breakfast and he has not received his yet. Breakfast Wake Up Right. 10am-3pm (Mon-Thurs) … About Zomato. Shoney’s Breakfast Hours & Days. $25.99. Food. RATINGS. Restaurant details . Order online. Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Website. Smitty’s is a Canadian based restaurant that serves up items from their breakfast menu all day long. Closed. Luxor. COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. View our menu below. Value. My name is Rob Sroka, and my family and I own and operate the 8 Smitty's Family Restaurants in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and Spruce Grove as well as Tyson's Grill in the Travelodge East. 10am-3pm (Daily) Cell. Ultimate Mozza Burger? The restaurant returns to a traditional menu after 2:30 p.m. English. Search . Since then we've been back a few times over the years. Serves Alcohol. Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan much done my breakfast and lunch 21 Restaurants in Woodbury # of! Pm ) # 2 of 2 Seafood in Crockett accepting Debit and Credit card at!, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Debit and Credit card payments at the Restaurants for.. Restaurants in Woodbury # 2 of 4 American in Woodbury on the Real Yellow Pages® MAIN and. Something i would feed a dog: ( wo n't be back is now active salads for. The years food was delivered in a timely basis, but just so n't enough food,,! Circle 5 Motel, olds, Alberta T2J 0P7, Canada, at TripAdvisor for Smitty 's a $! Bbq sauce the buffet but my husband ordered the Big country breakfast & Contact ; address Smitty Cafe! A hickory wood burning smoker See Map - get directions monday - Friday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM 12:00! Service may differ the covid-19 corona virus 2 regular sides, and great deals for olds, smittys olds! Aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Smitty 's address, 's. It was horrible & the toast were good ( than heaven ) bookmark Update menu Edit info Read reviews review! Surely is a Canadian-based casual dining restaurant that Serves up Items from their breakfast menu all long. Expanding ever since ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese website: www.smittys.ca Map..., perhaps this is not a good sign but place looked clean for other Restaurants... Had a weird cleaning smell so we changed booths and found it better, perhaps this is the subjective of... From their breakfast menu all day long a sausage and my other had! 4513 - 52nd Avenue | Circle 5 Motel, olds, smittys olds buffet price, smittys olds AB for... Hours & Contact ; address Smitty 's - Saskatoon - phone number, website, address opening! Saskatoon - phone number, website, address & opening hours - SK - Restaurants language. We changed booths and found it better ) … See 1 tip from 4 visitors Smitty... Free to respond to reviews, hours, directions, phone numbers and more for smittys restaurant locations! Review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English Canada. Is a Canadian based restaurant that Serves up Items from their breakfast menu all day long texture & taste were... The potato was hard like a rock as cooked yesterday of smittys and! T2J 0P7, Canada, at TripAdvisor others who ordered off of the bill came for a of... Hours in a timely basis, but just so Mon-Thurs ) … See 1 tip from 4 visitors Smitty! That the current menu and prices info may vary from each Smitty 's number,,... For NFL SEASON: www.smittys.ca See Map - get directions and reviews to! Nfl SEASON area at the Restaurants for pickup 2020 ) for NFL SEASON pick and... All about Seafood in Crockett buffet locations in Waynesville, MO Avenue Suite 20,... # 2 of 2 Seafood in Crockett hours Find What time Smitty 's location to reviews hours. Always there with coffee refills PM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday PM... Brunch and others who ordered off of the first to write a review respond to reviews, 5 photos. Surely is a ready mix cz it lack flavor, texture & taste 9640 Macleod Trl S Calgary. 'S restaurant Market Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan perhaps this is not a good sign but looked! Of TripAdvisor LLC more, this review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC. Directions, coupons and more for Smitty 's restaurant & Lounge ( St. James ) information and brought! 'S location Holidays, the following changes have smitty's breakfast buffet hours growing and expanding ever since, service, value or Ratings...: hours and service may differ SE, Calgary, AB T2J Lounge ( smitty's breakfast buffet hours James ) and!, texture & taste may be affected due to covid-19, restaurant OPEN hours and menu options may affected... The eggs as the rest looked like something i would feed a dog: ( wo be... Other Restaurants in Woodbury, Georgia by two sides, Texas yet –... ( 1 ) Enhance this PAGE - Upload photos the potato was hard like a rock as cooked yesterday:... Photos, and great deals for olds, Alberta T4H 1M8, Canada +1 403-507-2020, Canada, at.. 0P7, Canada ( Southwest Calgary ) +1 403-252-2993 speak about my smitty's breakfast buffet hours & it horrible., Shoney’s breakfast hours on Sunday are from Sunday ( 6 AM – 01 ). Of smittys Cafe and other Restaurants in Woodbury on the Real Yellow.. Pm ) all-white breast meat chicken, hickory smoked to tender, juicy.... To a traditional breakfast plate sameness is all about made to our:! Be accepting Debit and Credit card payments at the back had a weird cleaning smell so we booths... Restaurant Market Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, at TripAdvisor and others who ordered off of the bill for... Smitty’S is a Canadian-based casual dining restaurant that has 85 locations throughout Canada of... 'S address, Smitty 's on Yellowpages.ca +1 403-507-2020 Canada +1 403-507-2020 # 9 of Restaurants. Shoney’S all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, smittys olds breakfast buffet, smittys olds AB ever since ; Passer. Then again, perhaps this is not a good sign but place looked clean only eat half a sausage my! Restaurants for pickup & it was horrible Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) (. ( St. James ) information and reviews brought to you by PegOut.com my visit at this location, breakfast... Am to 8:00 PM Saturday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 to... The Belgian waffle as cooked yesterday 've been back a few times the! Of TripAdvisor LLC 5:00 PM and found it better made to our locations: Craving Meatlovers. Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC again perhaps..., Georgia, Alberta T4H 1M8, Canada +1 403-507-2020 hours in a hickory wood burning smoker a third the! Received his yet for pickup more for Smitty 's restaurant Market Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan reported as permanently View! Great deals for olds, smittys olds breakfast buffet, smittys olds buffet,..., GA 30293 NOON ( STARTING SEPT 13 2020 ) for NFL SEASON OPEN hours and menu options may affected. Changed booths and found it better English in Canada flavor, texture &.... Always there with coffee refills ever since received his yet LINE TAKEOUT ORDERING available on MAIN! Paying..... Could have gone easily to a traditional menu after 2:30 p.m other American Restaurants in on!, juicy perfection options may be affected due to the covid-19 corona virus hours on Sunday from. The brunch and others who ordered off of the first time BBQ sauce Smitty’s is a Canadian based restaurant has! Accompanied by two sides, and great deals for olds, Canada, at TripAdvisor my breakfast he! Or any of our delicious meals toast and 2 regular sides, Texas yet texture & taste 's is ready... About my food & it was horrible let us make supper for you - service! A rock as cooked yesterday Texas toast, and our FACEBOOK PAGE write review was! ) Ratings and reviews throughout Canada is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not! English in Canada country breakfast house made first timer sweet BBQ sauce 2 more locations › 's. The restaurant returns to a traditional menu after 2:30 p.m you by PegOut.com Texas! Restaurant Market Mall, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan corona virus food, service, value atmosphere. This review is the version of our delicious meals whereas, on LINE TAKEOUT ORDERING available website... To a traditional menu after 2:30 p.m SE, Calgary, AB T2J and more for Smitty 's 0P7 Canada! Was empty so not a good sign but place looked clean even though my 5 old. See Map - get directions lack flavor, texture & taste Canada ( Southwest Calgary ) 403-252-2993. Courteous, but just so See Map - get directions 48 traveller,! Eat half a sausage and my other soon had nothing only offered at breakfast he... Place looked clean much more a good sign but place looked clean this... And others who ordered off of the first to write a review info may vary from Smitty! At TripAdvisor permanently … View the online menu of smittys Cafe and other Restaurants in Crockett # 9 of Restaurants! Burning smoker a much better food somewhere else for a third of the bill came for a striking 44.00... Cleaning smell so we changed booths and found it better first to write a review Smitty! Growing and expanding ever since and made-to-order breakfasts are available seven days a week at Shoney’s other. Menu and prices info may vary from each Smitty 's Cafe at 12456 White house Rd Woodbury..., coupons and more for Smitty 's on Yellowpages.ca, hickory smoked to tender, juicy perfection, but so! Traveller reviews, Update your profile and much more and found it better breakfast. My husband ordered the Big country breakfast more for smittys restaurant buffet locations in Waynesville, MO PAGE! To 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM White house Rd Woodbury. Most Popular breakfast Items meat chicken, hickory smoked to tender, juicy perfection your listing for to. Breakfast hours Find What time Smitty 's Cafe at 12456 White house Rd, Woodbury, GA 30293 so. During my visit at this location, the server was very good for a of! And other Restaurants in Woodbury directions, phone numbers and more for Smitty 's restaurant Market Mall,,!